[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the most controversial/ socially frowned upon opinion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 25
File: 200_s.gif (43 KB, 278x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
43 KB, 278x200
what is the most controversial/ socially frowned upon opinion you hold?

I'll start:

>islamophobia is hugely rising in my country (UK) and I think that's a good thing
>>
How many more years do you think it will be till we see a children of men style response to immigration in the UK?
>>
Okay here's my controversial idea

>OP isn't a faggot
>>
>disease and war is sad but it's natural selection of a sort
>at least it decreases the population
>>
Ketchup on hot dogs is good sometimes. Just to mix things up.
>>
Eugenics is useful and arguably necessary for the long-term survival of the species.

Ditto with genetic engineering/modification

Democracy was never meant to be about the "people" this is true in all the original democratic texts. It was always designed with an elite group controlling the mass of society through the broad appeal of the idea of "freedom' in order to financially control individuals into a system of neo-slavery.
>>
File: anders breivik turk.jpg (58 KB, 431x604) Image search: [Google]
anders breivik turk.jpg
58 KB, 431x604
>mfw argued against immigration in class
>mfw foresaw all the happenings with terrorism and the rising extremism in Europe
>mfw they didnt believe me
>mfw they told me I am delusional about my own kind
>>
>>25218577
The systematic extermination of the Jewish race during the second world war did not happen and most internment camp deaths are the result of starvation from the Allied powers bombing supply lines.
>>
>>25218577
Glad I'm not the only one, OP.

Such opinions are impossible to voice on social media or in public but perhaps one day soon they will be seen as acceptable.
>>
>>25218577
>We need to establish FULL COMMUNISM
>>
>>25218577
I'm with ya OP, I'm liking the rise of the anti muslim stuff. Fuck em.
>>
>>25218601
Who doesn't have ketchup on hotdogs? Are you le trollin again? XD
>>
File: 1430423800858.jpg (168 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
1430423800858.jpg
168 KB, 500x482
>>25218618
delete this goyim
>>
>>25218601
You're a fucking heathen.
>>
>>25218577

Even using the word "Islamophobia" is conceding to SJW traitors.

>ALLAH AKBAR
>BRITAIN GO TO HELL
>*blows up bus*
>"well this is concerning"
>"omg don't be such an islamophobe shitlord"
>>
>>25218598
how is war natural selection? that makes no sense
>>
>>25218577
Viewing women as they are in the species: the lesser sex only useful for fucking and breeding.
>>
>>25218577
blacks need to be exterminated. there are more than a few good blacks but it's just too much work trying to sort the seed from the chaff. murder them all and crime rates will plummet.
>>
File: Slide532.jpg (63 KB, 610x406) Image search: [Google]
Slide532.jpg
63 KB, 610x406
Casual sex is degenerate and women who had more than 4 sexual partners are sluts
>>
>>25218655
Larger predator claims larger and richer hunting grounds so that he may pass his genes on more readily even at the expese of killing his own kind. It's a very imperialistic mindset.
>>
>>25218704
Four? Lmao, nigga, 2 MAXIMUM makes a whore.
>>
>>25218682
this is why i'm moving to japan, senpai
>>
>>25218577
it's not a phobia, phobia means irrational fear. Fear of Islam is entirely rational.
>>
>>25218713
this is interesting.

War could be considered a natural process of humans, used almost involuntarily to remove weaker or less intelligent ones.
>>
>>25218772
OP here, I agree.
i also would not consider myself racist as racism is hatred on a racial bias, and islam is a religion, not a race.

>be muslim
>"nobody respects our religion, what should we do"
>"i know! we should slaughter the innocent and make ourselves as generally unlikable as possible!"
>>
>>25218577
Thank fuck I'm not the only one, islam is entirely incompatible with modern, civilised, rational, secular western society.

As for my contribution:
>people should have fewer children, if there was a way to control the number of children being born it should be implemented so that the population can plateau at a reasonable, SUSTAINABLE level
>>
>>25218800
Nice double dubs.

Sure, I would see it as process arising from our natural drives rather than a strictly natural process itself. Can't say it's a very optimistic view but hey.
>>
>>25218855
white people are already dying out, it's only the other races that need to sort their reproduction out.
>>
>>25218577
We shouldn't be helping starving people in Africa. Too many nogs already, let them fend for themselves.
>>
>>25218713
>>25218598
That's not me, but basically what they said. War is usually based on disputes over access to resources and territory. The weaker group loses. Natural selection.
>>
>>25218610
Democracy originated by having random people from society routinely put into various positions of government council and elite ruling parties were legally not permitted.

You haven't got the first fucking clue about the origins of democracy. The wealthy elite wanted it torn apart and merchants were routinely exiled for corrupting social values. Why do you think for most of the past few thousand years, nations have been kicking the jews out of their societies?

Read up on Cleisthenes and the Athenian Constitution, you ignorant fuck.
>>
It is estimated that the absolute maximum number of humans that earth can support is about 11 billion.

at the moment it's 7 billion. by 2050 it is expected to be ~9 billion.

we should use money for foreign aid on contraception and sex education so that people in poor countries stop having children that they are simply unable to look after
>>
>>25218577

I couldn't agree more with you my UK brethren.
>>
bumpendale
>>
All jews should be burned alive
>>
>>25219290
Why do people hate the jews so much?

being from britain there is very little discrimination of jews here and i don't understand it, they're not evil like muslims, or smelly or notoriously rude or anything?
>>
I believe 100% that Adolf Hitler was a great man and that the world would be a much better place if he had succeeded in carry out The Final Solution to its intended conclusion
>>
>>25219329
>being from britain there is very little discrimination of jews here
Why'd you renege on Balfour?
>>
>>25219329

They pretend to be white in public but feel disdain for non-Jews (particularly white Christian Europeans). Their evil acts take place behind the curtain which makes them so much more dangerous than other ethnic groups.

read up on George Soros for a prime example.
>>
People are born pedophiles and shouldn't be stigmatized for being one, only if they act on their desires should they be punished like any other crime.
>>
>>25218928
You obviously don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>25218618
>>25219373
>>25219395
>tfw redpilling my professor on how awful Jews are
It's a good feel, brothers.
>>
>I don't hate all muslims, but I agree with Sam Harris that so called "extremists" are actually fundamentalists and take the Quaran very seriously. I'm not saying that I hate Arabs.
>>
>every single politician that contributed to the betrayal of my country (greece) together with every family member they have (kids, spouse, parents, siblings) should be executed and have their bodies displayed on every street corner
the trick is that normies are so shocked at the family extermination concept that they take it for granted that the death penalty is acceptable. also:

>gays shouldn't be allowed to publicly show their sexuality
>transexuality is a mental disorder
>islam the worst thing ever (i've read the qu'ran)
>male syrian refugees should stay to their country and fight to the death
>racemixing is bad (for both nation and human evolution)
>>
I would gladly instigate, or actively support, a holocaust of the world muslim population
>>
>>25218618
I had a German history class and I had to think the same thing
We read a book about how the nazis wanted to kill the idea of the Jew, their cultural impact and historical contributions, but somehow made some giant leap into wanting to slaughter people by the masses
>>
>>25218577
A lot of /pol/ stuff but also
>pedophilia is ok as long as it's not rape

I wonder how people will react when I say it.
>>
4chan is ruining my life. Hopefully doing this will ban me. I can't stop.
>>
ITT same old stale radical right wing shit with no logical basis other than people feeling insecure
>>
I supported russia's argument when their plane got shot down over turkey.
I'm american
>>
environmentalists are traitors to the nation and deserve execution
>>
>>25218655
violence is in our nature. War is as natural to us as air.
>>
>>25218647

This Anon knows what's up. Islamophobia is a trick, a word created to make people think that there's a particular racism targeting specifically muslims and that any criticism of their beliefs or actions is from an islamophobe with a hidden agenda.
>>
>I deserve so much more than what I allow myself to have.

I'm such a fucking douchebag
>>
muslims should not be allowed in western countries for any reason

erase the normies
>>
I'm an Anarcho-Capitalist in Britain. Pretty much everything I say triggers people, from EDL members to progressive university students. The thing that probably abhors most people here though is the idea that "the poor" shouldn't get dibs on someone else's money.
>>
>>25218617
i don't understand your image. are you a turk?
>>
>>25218704
I don't get this mindset. I was talking to a girl a few months ago. She said she had something like seven partners, and that it's low. I don't know if it is low, but I noped out of that friendship
>>
Women shouldn't receive education or be allowed to be teachers

DPRK is a good country, they have a right to defend themselves with nuclear weapons

Vegetarianism is immoral

Probably a few other opinions
>>
>>25218577
>>25218647
>>25219705
Maajid Nawaz all the way
I just want everybody to know that it's absolutely possible and more logical IMO to be a non-SJW liberal leftist. No need to be regressive.
>>
File: joo24.png (400 KB, 455x621) Image search: [Google]
joo24.png
400 KB, 455x621
>>25218618
Alphabet agencies will be at your door soon.
>>
>>25219811
>DPRK is a good country, they have a right to defend themselves with nuclear weapons

That's one ignorant ass opinion. Even if you agree with the ideology, it's horrible run by the military, used to sell fucking meth, and filled with illiterate, spitting, starving communist peasants.
>>
>>25219811

Why is DPRK a "good" country?

Rights only exist for those who can take them. DPRK cannot defend itself with nuclear weapons because the UK alone could annihilate it before they even got the nuke on the launchpad.
>>
File: 1404967351659.jpg (84 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
1404967351659.jpg
84 KB, 500x345
>>25218875
>Too many nogs already
Its not even that. Even after decades of aid the place is still a dump, we could level the place in a few months and solve so many problems regarding energy and over population.
>>
>>25219459
The problem is that the Koran makes no distinction between extremism and simply being a devout muslim. In fact, according to the Koran, any muslim who isn't doing the kind of shit AQ and ISIS are doing is going to burn in hell.

Islam REQUIRES its followers to be fundamentalists.
>>
>>25219873
Believing that is like believing that every Christian is an extremist because of the nasty old testament shit.
>>
>>25218577
Disabled and retarded should be euthanised, morbid obese should be rendered into biofuels.
>>
>>25219910
>>Believing that is like believing that every Christian is an extremist because of the nasty old testament shit.
If the old testament hadn't been superceded by the new testament it would be true, and I would believe exactly that.

The Koran is still the same as it was from the beginning, and it will literally never, ever change.
>>
Everyone has shit opinions. This is why not everyone can be leaders
>>
>>25219913
>Disabled and retarded should be euthanised
good luck trying to euthanize me fag. the voices tell me when you're coming. you'd never even get close.
>>
>>25219922
>If the old testament hadn't been superceded by the new testament it would be true

You realize they haven't gotten rid of the old testament, right? You do realize that people still enforce tons of shit from that? The whole anti-gay shit is pure old testament.
>>
>>25219976
>You realize they haven't gotten rid of the old testament, right? You do realize that people still enforce tons of shit from that? The whole anti-gay shit is pure old testament.
It has pretty much superceded almost all of the old testament.

At least with the existence of the new testament and the old testament, there is room to choose.

The Koran doesn't let you choose. Islam doesn't let you choose. It's be a radical, make the whole world muslim or dead, or burn in hell. Those are the prime directives for Islam.
>>
>>25219845
>used to sell fucking meth

And?

Cocaine used to be over the counter medicine in America.

Heroin was used in couch medicine.

Morphine was available for anybody.
>>
>>25219418
>>25219702
Emotions/feelings etc. are at least to some degree mutable, as is sexuality, partly dependant on the wishes of the individual.
>>
>>25220000
>The Koran doesn't let you choose. Islam doesn't let you choose. It's be a radical, make the whole world muslim or dead, or burn in hell. Those are the prime directives for Islam.

It's a religion, not a boogeyman who's watching over their shoulders. Horrible ass places like Saudi Arabia might institutionalize harsh-ass shariah law and other bullshit, but that hardly speaks for other muslims.

Just like how most Christians aren't so fucking desperately hooked on the bible that they'll die for and defend every last little word, neither are muslims for the Koran. Did you know that most muslims actually won't do shit if you draw Muhammad in front of them?

>It has pretty much superceded almost all of the old testament.

Hahahah. Pic related, they didn't seem to get the memo.
>>
>>25219862
>solve so many problems regarding energy and over population.
None of them? People in Sub-Saharan Africa are so poor that their energy consumption is very, very low. They don't have cars (except few percent of the richest). Many of them don't even have electricity at home. If you want to kill people to reduce energy/oil consumption, kill Amerifats. Their per capita energy and oil consumption is enormous.
Problems from overpopulation? Local problems will be solved, true, but nobody will benefit from solution because they will be dead - you can use same "solution" for every human problem. Food? But globally food is overproduced, there is no shortage of food.
>>
>>25218618
>tfw Jewish and I know this
>tfw have to keep a front or my mum/brothers will rage on about my great grandparents running from nazis or fighting as partisans or whatever
>tfw if I expressed the full extent of my holocaust skepticism, I would probably be kicked out of my mum's house and disowned
>tfw not nearly enough booze and weed this year
>>
I dislike White people, but only the leftist White people because they treat me different. They are racist cucks and I hope they eat shit.
>>
File: 1450713196335.jpg (67 KB, 640x925) Image search: [Google]
1450713196335.jpg
67 KB, 640x925
I think the philosophies created by the Frankfurt School are responsible for many of modern society's ills
>>
File: 1391819775756.jpg (113 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
1391819775756.jpg
113 KB, 1152x864
>>25220049
Yeah, in unregulated, unresearched turn-of-the-20th-century era USA.

The thing is that it's 2015 though, we realize pretty damn well why we shouldn't be taken amphetamines when we catch a cold. It's horrible for the body and brain, it's extremely addictive, and they approve of its use domestically so that its starving citizens don't feel weak and tired when working. The fuck you mean "and". Motherfucker they're manufacturing and selling meth in 2015/2016, that's not something you defend by saying "lol yeah but what about morphine cough syrup".
>>
>>25220071

Maybe on a subconscious level but I still think they shouldn't be so harshly judged. Not all pedophiles are child molesters and not all child molesters are pedophiles.
>>
Nothing really other than the basic shit

Women are dogs

Niggers are Slaves

Faggots should be hanged
>>
>>25220107
As in Africa is full of natural resources and space, we just need to get rid of the rats that invest it first.
>>
>>25220228
infest*
>>
File: faggot universe.png (189 KB, 610x320) Image search: [Google]
faggot universe.png
189 KB, 610x320
I'm not against faggots as people, but I think gay culture is largely over-represented in western media and I believe it might be causing young children to assimilate into gay culture whereas they wouldn't have otherwise.
Pic related, sue me.
>>
>>25220080
>Just like how most Christians aren't so fucking desperately hooked on the bible that they'll die for and defend every last little word, neither are muslims for the Koran. Did you know that most muslims actually won't do shit if you draw Muhammad in front of them?
Then they're bad Muslims according to their own religion.

The fact is that Islam produces the highest numbers of radical extremist terrorists. It's obviously a problem with the religion, because these people come from every single Muslim country, not just oppressive shitholes like Saudi Arabia.

>Hahahah. Pic related, they didn't seem to get the memo.
If all mudslimes did was protest with hilarious signs, I don't think anyone would have a problem with them.
>>
>>25220266
Feels like the same thing is happening with trannies too.

Hear about them all the fucking time in the media when they must make up less than 0.`% of the population.

What the fuck is going on.
>>
communism will win
>>
>>25220164
America prescribes more Anti-Depressants whose side effects include Suicide than anywhere else in the world.

Meth is practically harmless in comparison.
>>
>>25220220
Ain't suggesting any change is easy or convienient, nor intuitive. Nor would I have a problem with someone sincere.

I do have a problem with "I feel X therefore I will do it, and not acting on whatever I feel at any point in time is Unhealthy - cause Freud "said so"".
>>
If you are allowed to hurt bunnies for medical research or cook them into stew, then I should be able to torture bunnies for fun because the joy I get from hurting them is not qualitatively different from the joy you get from eating rabbit stew.
>>
File: jewish pepe.png (158 KB, 640x635) Image search: [Google]
jewish pepe.png
158 KB, 640x635
>>25220419
I'm sure you can guess who's behind this, anon.
They've taken my little sister in their agenda, she was only 13 when she started identifying as lesbian even though we've been good catholics all our life
>>
>>25218577
Self-pity is poisonous, and /r9k/ has a serious problem with it.
>>
>>25220426
communism has already lost. There will be a return to kingdoms and imperialism.
The thing is that history works in circles. First we have the conflict, then victory of the strongest, complaisance comes and then the strong empires decade and fall, returning into conflict and victory for the fittest.
We're all destined to die because our democracy decided to not understand this.
>>
>>25218713
The problem is that the people who fight & die are the strongest. The people who don't fight are the weakest. So with war you end up with a smaller amount of strong people compared to the amount of weak people.
>>
File: the jews did this.png (593 KB, 899x725) Image search: [Google]
the jews did this.png
593 KB, 899x725
>>25220545
Thank you, Captain Obvious, for letting us know that hating ourselves is bad on the board that hates itself.
>>
>>25218577
Refugees need the UE, not the other way around, so make a selection at the borders.
>>
File: 1441232969215-0.jpg (234 KB, 908x820) Image search: [Google]
1441232969215-0.jpg
234 KB, 908x820
>>25220460
you can't actually believe this
>>
File: mohammed.png (45 KB, 712x411) Image search: [Google]
mohammed.png
45 KB, 712x411
infidel you will eat your words

t. Ahmed Abdullah Iqballallah sallalalakam
(British as you)
>>
Was gonna make scrambled eggs earlier. My mum offered to make them but added a shitload of milk before hand. That's not right is it? I thought it's just meant to be eggs.
>>
>>25219607
this. i hope most of these people are just trying to ironically out-edgy each other but i know some must be serious
>>
File: sonic pepe.jpg (19 KB, 399x399) Image search: [Google]
sonic pepe.jpg
19 KB, 399x399
>>25220823
A little milk is good, makes the eggs fluffier iirc.
>>
>>25218577
>being gay/asexual/genderfluid/any-kind-of-sexual besides heterosexual is both objectively and subjectively wrong
>>
>>25220823
I usually add a bit of butter, but milk? That ain't right
>>
>>25218577

Properly applied violence solves everything.
>>
>Bullying is a necessary evil.
>I think we should take all of the legitimately intelligent blacks out of the ghetto but them in a government facility where they grow and learn as scientists, then annihilate the rest of the ghettos
>>
>>25218577
I think everyone should remain a virgin until marriage, makes roasties so angry.
>>
>>25218736
You gonna get shunned, faggot.
>>
>>25219787
That isn't low. If they try to justify the amount of sexual partners they had they're a whore, no question about it.
>>
Normal people shouldn't have public opinions on politics especially on social media because they're oversimplified and feels driven

Hate and violence is too far but people in the west are justified in being unnerved by muslims at present and it will be until ISIS and everything like it are wiped off the face of the earth
>>
Being a conservative Christian is the real punk rock.
>>
>>25219913
As cruel as it sounds, they have no other reason to live. It's not like they could function, and probably it is merciful to kill them. As for the morbidly obese, however, there aren't enough of them to efficiently render into a good amount of biofuel. Those beyond the point of no return should be euthanized, but those that could be repaired could be given government-issued diets and excercise programs.

But that's just my two-cents.
>>
>women who lie about being raped should be circumcised
>rapists should be castrated
>Islam needs to be eradicated from the face of the Earth
>women should have their rights taken away
>people with mental disabilities should be euthanized
>amine is for faggots
>people who play video games past their mid-20s are losers
>cats are better than dogs
>Star Wars is shit
>>
>>25218601
eh.. i feel as if itd hurt her more than pleasure
>>
eric harris and dylan klebold were fucking heroes, and I would do anything to go back in time and meet them
>>
Blonde hair looks like shit on guys
>>
>>25218577
>I'm an atheist and I think most Christians are fucking sheeple who follow some old ass fucking book of contradictions
>I try not to start shit with my parents but they always try to
>I have to roast them everytime
>>
>>25221395
Not really, but punishment is good.
I agree
Not really.
Uhhhhhhhhh
Uhhhhhhhhh
Uhhhhhhhhh
Uhhhhhhhhh
Yes
Yes
>>
God damn this is going to come off as edgy, but i'll state it anyways.

>Population control
We're seriously at a point where we are growing to much, and killing much in the process. As an anon above me said, the world is estimated to only hold 11 billion people. If we can get rid of all disabled kids, make it illegal to have more than one kid, then we should have more time to plan out our world.
>>
>>25220749
FACT: more people die from SSRIs than meth
>>
>>25221395
I was with you for 1 or 2 or those but I would kill you to defend the opposite for the rest of them.
>>
>>25218577
People over the age of 55 should not be allowed to vote or hold political office
>>
>>25221513
>but I would kill you to defend the opposite for the rest of them.
kek, which ones?
>>
People shouldn't be allowed to drive past a certain age.
>>
>>25221395
i agree with all but
>cats are better than dogs

cats are easier to deal with because they're just loitering in your house and don't care about attention, nobody really cares when a cat dies because who gives a fuck it's just a dumb cat. a dog dying is like your kid dying and it sucks.

preferably, i'd have neither because I think owning animals is a waste of time for both you and the animal.
>>
Islamophobia isn't a phobia you cuck.

Would you call someone trying to get treated for cancer cancerphobic?
>>
>>25218577
>races are not equal
>whites are descendants of hyperboreian people
>semites and niggers are descendants of neanderthals and inheritally greedy, materialistic
and violent
>woman are not equal to man and we should live by patriarchy
>modern world is degenerate and will fall
>>
>>25221608
I hate dogs because my dad had one as I was growing up, and he would beat me whenever it fucked up shit around the house. I despise every dog I come into contact with. They're also fucking annoying.

Cats are useless but they don't piss me off, even though I don't necessarily like them either.
>>
>>25221534
>mentally ill need euthanizing
>women should have no rights
>star wars is shit
>anime is for faggots
>people who play videogames after 20 are losers
stop letting the normies win
>>
>>25221517
this is actually a terrible opinion to have. reevaluate your beliefs.
>>
>>25221470
tbqh i agree. unless they have pale skin/blue eye/sharp nose, basically nordic irish features, blonde hair on a guy just looks dumb. personally, i'd take brown hair and brown eyes anyway, but i mean ACTUAL brown, not nigger/pajeet/chink "brown" which is basically an ugly black.
>>
>>25221662
Other than the anime and video game comments, I don't see how any of those opinions are normie related.
>>
>>25221702
>I don't see how any of those opinions are normie related.
It's normie to hate starwars now.
It's EXTREMELY normie to not be mentally ill. Normie came from NTgger. Do you know what that means, newfag?
>>
>>25218577
I honestly believe that we should go to Washington and every national Capitol, every board room for every hedge fund and bank, take all those people, and line them up in front of a really big trench, and gulag or kill anyone who has a problem with it. I would live it if all monetary systems ceased to exist and the only instruments of trade were your own work that you do yourself.
>>
>>25211654
Nice refutation you retarded child.
>>
>>25221740
>the only instruments of trade were your own work that you do yourself
lmao that's retarded
>>
>>25218577
>Theres nothing wrong with Paedophilia providing they don't act upon it
>>
>>25221813
>lmao that's retarded
Inherited wealth is retarded. Absentee landlordism is retarded.
>>
>>25221843
no it isn't. you can do what you want with your money.
>>
Listen to This Jew
>>
>>25221727

Normies love Star Wars wtf are you talking about, and they don't hate the mentally ill, they just don't want to think about them
>>
>>25219913
>morbid obese should be rendered into biofuels.
just imagine how much we could do with all the 300+ pound americafats.
>>
>>25218577
diversity does nothing but bring the riff raff into nice neighborhoods and turn it into a shithole.

I've seen my neighborhood go from nice and quiet to D'welfareiqua and her 3 kids riding in a crown vic on 24"s playing ghetto music with shitty stock speakers. Also some black family keeps fighting and for some reason they like to take it outside and start yelling and throwing things.

I never understood why they like to stand outaide convienient stores? I always fucking see that.
>>
>>25218601
GET OUT CHICAGOFAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25221878
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nBwIKNTwPsY
>>
>>25220080
After Roman soldiers were baptized by John, they asked what they should do. He told them to take their pay (referencing the fact that they would take from locals) and make violence against no man. The New Testament is very anti-violence. I won't derail this thread about a why of the Old Testament, but the Amish are about as close as we have to anyone practicing Christianity on a large scale in America.
>>
>women literally don't have souls
>elitist cultures are better than "acceptance"/equity cultures
>women's suffrage naturally pussifies a society because women vote for a creepy coddling orwellian dystopia 100% of the time, women would literally vote for a guy who campaigned on a "No More Meanies and Free Tampons For Everyone!" platform
>regardless of whether multiculturalism would be nice as an ideal, it just does not work because people fundamentally don't integrate unless they have a certain background minimum of traits in common with their neighbors
>in fact the strongest happiest and most vibrant cultures tend to be those which are the least multicultural and have the most common ground to work on
>and on top of that, the most interesting cultural exchanges are always when two very strongly monolithic cultures come up into contact with one another (whether as friends or enemies), NOT when they are mixed together
>a white europe / north america would have colonized pluto by now but instead we're roleplaying multikulti nonsense and wasting all our resources imprisoning thug niggers we're not allowed to criticize
>if literally any other civilization in history had an equivalent of modern niggers in it, it would have genocided them within seconds. niggers exist at the only time in history that anyone would tolerate their 100% detrimental parasitic existence within a society.
>this is likely to change drastically as soon as the world gets scary again, and we're just living in a temporary bubble of self-delusion
>probably the holocausts of the 21st/22nd century are going to be waaaay worse
>>
>>25218598
Implying that 90% of "refugees" are not even from Syria or other coutries at war , they just throw away their passports and pretend to be syrians so they would get wellfare
>>
>>25221863
>inherited wealth
>"your"
lol
>>
Listen to This Jew http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nBwIKNTwPsY
>>
>>25218593
I've yet to see any evidence
>>
The severely disabled should be euthanized. It's cruel to force the child and the parents to to deal with terrible illness that cannot be cured and will bring horrible pain to everyone involved.
>>
>Women should be regarded as children, seen but not heard
> Segregation should be reinstated
> Feudalism is the ideal form of government, the underclass should be converted to serfs
>Religion is a fiction, but necessary in order to instill moral values in the degenerate underclass who otherwise have no self-control.
>Regular seasonal wars is also necessary, to control the population of the underclass and give them a way to express their animal desires
>>
Israel is a very good thing.
>>
>>25222253
Can we at least agree that kikes are awful, irritating, selfish little effeminate pricks?

Like, fuck it, keep Israel. But at least let's all agree that Jews are aaaawwwful people. Just purely on the level of personality.
>>
>incest and bestiality is A-okay
The former is acceptable if there is consent and I even believe that it's fine to breed as long as it doesn't take place for more than a single generation. The latter I just don't see as a problem, animals shouldn't be harmed but rape is a human concept, it happens in the wild all the time and animals aren't as damaged by it because there is no weight given to purity.
>>
Xenophobia is fine

>>25222222
>>
>>25222253
A good Thing to nuke
>>
Notice how Isis never attacks Israel? Because you don't bite the hand that feeds you
>>
>>25222017
>a white europe / north america would have colonized pluto by now but instead we're roleplaying multikulti nonsense and wasting all our resources imprisoning thug niggers we're not allowed to criticize
That's bullshit and you know it. Besides, one of NASAs probes recently passed Pluto and sent pictures of it back to the Earth anyway.
>>
File: loss for words.jpg (44 KB, 444x574) Image search: [Google]
loss for words.jpg
44 KB, 444x574
>>25222372
>Notice how Isis never attacks Israel?
>>
>>25222174
Anyone who needs religion to be a good person is mentally weak.
>>
>>25222424
I smell nigger
>>
>>25222174
Anon, you misunderstand. People don't need religion so they won't chimp out. People need religion so they don't give up and just kill themselves.
>>
>>25222460
Great retort, retard. Way to go to disregard every other achievement NASA, SpaceX, and other private companies and made in the past 40 or so years.
>>
>>25222428
What is so hard to understand retard? Hamas has attacked Israel but not Isis
>>
>>25222497
>Hamas has attacked Israel but not Isis
Why the fuck would HAMAS attack ISIS?
What the fuck are you talking about?
ISIS doesn't even operate near gaza anyway.
>>
>>25222491
They would accomlish a lot more of we gave them a bigger budget like China does
>>
>>25222535
>They would accomlish a lot more of we gave them a bigger budget like China does
Accomplish a lot more of what, exactly? Sending more probes to take pictures and shit?

Space shit has been ground to a screeching halt until we can figure out a way to construct an elevator, and no carbon nanotubes won't work even if we could make them long enough.
>>
>>25222497
Why would they?

Damn robot.
>>
>>25222519
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/19/israeli-aircraft-hit-targets-in-gaza-after-rockets-are-fired-on-town
>>
>>25218736
>he thinks Japan is some kind of cultural paradise and Asians love having foreign outsiders with autism as if the country isn't already autistic and depressing enough...
Grow up shitlord.
>>
>>25222578
Yes, Israel hates Hamas and bombs their shit and kills tons of Palestinians.
Hamas bombs Israel but they're not funded by the US, so their shitty, outdated missiles don't do shit against the Iron Dome.

Now why the fuck would Hamas bomb ISIS?
>>
>>25222569
They are supposed to hate Jews
>>
>>25218577
I hate all stand up comedy and all comedies hate them all. I also hate the walking dead and the hunger games and the new Star wars movie
>>
>>25222604
Does ISIS even have a particularly anti-jewish sediment?
Last I checked they were more focused on bringing down the entirety of Western Culture.
>>
>>25222601
I said Isis never attacks Israel i never said Hamas Attacks Isis learn how to read
>>
>>25222632
So are the Jews. They are basically pals.
>>
>>25222645
>I said Isis never attacks Israel i never said Hamas Attacks Isis learn how to read
ISIS would never attack Israel because they would get their shit handed to them. It is much more realistic for them to go behead any non-wahhabis and shias.
>>
>>25222658
>Jews
>not indulgent in western culture
You lost me again, pal.
>>
>>25222669
If they attacked The U.S or Russian armies they would get rekt also that's why they do sneak Attacks but never in Israel
>>
Jewish shills on r9k oy vey
>>
Western culture demonizes pedophiles, they should simply be seen as people with mental illness and treated accordingly instead of people wishing they be burned at the stake
>>
File: antonia thomas.jpg (173 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
antonia thomas.jpg
173 KB, 853x1280
>We need to destroy racism by destroying races, i.e., not through violence but through love and sex; we all race mix like crazy until everybody is everything.

Locked in with my black qt3.14 gf, I plan on making some master race mulattos with her. My brothers have the same intentions with their asian qt3.14 gfs.
>>
>>25218592
very soon the British National front is rising
>>
>>25222902
Michael Jackson?
>>
>>25222669
>ISIS would never attack Israel because they would get their shit handed to them.
Yet Hamas does it... Israel is usually more forward about putting down organized Islamic militias, why no ISIS? you really don't think it's even slightly suspicious that natural enemies aren't fighting?
>>
>>25222728
Israel is much more prepared for attacks in civilian zones where America and Russia do not. It would be foolish to attack Israel because it has the least hesitance when it comes to war.
>>
There's nothing innately wrong with pedophilia, or racism and sexism for that matter, as long as you don't act on it. Additionally I believe pedophilia and homosexuality are both caused by some kind of change in the brain and are such technically mental illnesses but not ones major enough to be concerned over. With the obvious exception of pedophiles that take children. Additionally I believe hebephila is perfectly natural and once someone finishes puberty they are old enough to consent
>>
>>25223026
>Yet Hamas does it... Israel is usually more forward about putting down organized Islamic militias, why no ISIS?
Maybe because the two groups have completely different ideologies? Hamas is populated by palestinians whose homes were stolen from them by zionist kikes and they have nothing to lose. They will continue to fight as long as they can in the hopes that one day they will get their homes back.

ISIS is primarily concerned with establishing and Islamic theocracy in Iraq and then expanding into a caliphate. Israel, while annoying to them I'm sure, is low on their priority list when there are so many non-wahhabi and shia "scum" in their immediate area.
>>
>>25221659
So what you should hate is your dad, you retard.

Or did you make the association that dog fucked something up = you get fucked up?

Boy you better hope I don't find something messed up in my house, or I'm going to track you down and beat your ass.
>>
Probably this:
>Women, gays, and trannies should all be killed
>>
>>25218577
A girl that fucks a lot, gets drunk and gets too close with random guys is a fucking slut I literally physically avoid.
>>
>>25219787
>>25218704
>tfw was talking to a fun girl who genuinely seemed wife material until she told me she's had 4 partners and fucks around
I couldn't even pretend that I don't mind and just immediately started feeling hostile to her.
>>
>>25222032
You know I didn't entertain that so much. I've been held up trying to make normies realize that the refugee issue boils down to, besides more fucking unnecessary strain on GLORIOUS WELFARE STATE, the refugees themselves being a trojan horse for bad people to camouflage their way in - which of course isn't listened to, as you can tell by their kneejerk retort
>B-BUT NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE BAD

Stupid fucking monkeys, being a muslim had nothing to do with what I said.
>>
>>25219418
>>25219579
>>25221823
>>25223044
We have come to a point where there's plenty of people who think there's nothing wrong with being a pedo but no one actually dares to say anything because you'll be instantly lapidated by public opinion.

I expect this situation to change in a few years, just like it was for gays.
>>
I fully support abortion as well as death penalty. I'm just okay with useless people dying.
>>
>>25223175
>she casually drops "4 partners" in her conversation
>don't even wait for her to finish
>just walk away
I wish I had the opportunity but it's not like I openly discuss my sex-life with normies. "hurr virgin" No. I just find it distasteful. In a breath, some retarded normie female somewhere will boast on about a real man wouldn't kiss and tell but then make fun of another dude trying to be a stand-up fucking man for "not wanting to let loose xD haha we're just sharing stories!"
>>
File: 1450785457539.jpg (39 KB, 350x708) Image search: [Google]
1450785457539.jpg
39 KB, 350x708
>I believe kids who believe they're trans should be given to child molesters so they can be made into the little whore they dream of being
2 birds with one stone, you get to rid society of trans people, and you also get to satiate the bad pedos which would save the normal kids from being victimized.
>>
>>25223191
There is nothing wrong with being a pedo, that much is a fact, because it is possible to be a pedo without actually acting on anything. A docile pedo is not a problem, as a casual racist is also not a problem (and don't get it fucked up because most normies are casually racist, outside of Internet Tumblr shit everyone likes to crack a racial joke). Child molestation should be the issue but normies go full lynch-mob approach when someone even drops the boogeyman P-word.

You can be a racist without killing people.
You can be a pedo without raping children.
What you can NOT do, though, is actually convince emotionally-driven normies to accept the nuances of language.
>>
>>25223277
Well she also seemed pretty experienced and open about dicks and sizes...

Funnily enough I actually kept up with her even though my entire knowledge about sex comes from porn.
>>
>>25223346
This. Pedos that only whack it to naked children photos are harmless and rape being recognized as a crime is enough of a sanction and a deterrent. If they force a child to fuck then it's rape. Pedophilia is more like an orientation of anything.
>>
Homosexuality, pedosexuality, tumblr-core mental-illnesses, etc. is developed through environmental or psychological training and can be treated by life-long therapy like social anxiety. But it does not matter if people have these issues because no negative effects occur if the behavior is legal (the only violence occurs BECAUSE of their social stigma/illegality). But those with a natural reluctance to accept the people with these physiological conditions should not be forced to even acknowledge them within their own domain: their home, business, community, and to an exponentially decreasing amount any larger political bodies. The same control over one's environment should be expanded to not just the acceptance of the pyscho-social conditions I listed but all legal and cultural items.
The federal government should be stripped of all it's legislative power except in the realm of the military and the protection of the constitution and bill of rights. All legislative power should be based at the district level because states are too large these days. To control the district-states the federal authority/military should take absolute power over the district-states. It should be made entirely of volunteers from all the states, to prevent discrimination and junta. To prevent oppression it should fund itself entirely by providing services to the district-states not through taxation.
>>
>>25219702
Of course war is natural to humans, that's not the issue. It's whether or not war is natural selection.

>>25218884
>War is usually based on disputes over access to resources and territory. The weaker group loses. Natural selection.

The logic that you're using is absolutely terrible. You clearly do not understand what natural selection means. It is not "Two sides fight, one side is stronger, the stronger side wins".
>>
File: Soylent_green.jpg (63 KB, 298x471) Image search: [Google]
Soylent_green.jpg
63 KB, 298x471
>>25221667
old people are shit, they are greedy and stupid and ruined the entire fucking planet because "lol i'm not genna be around to suffer the consequences of my actions"
>>
>>25223381
you are a fucking legend, mate.
I'm on board 100% with everything you've said.
>>
>>25219579
mark my words this is the next big thing
>>
>>25223467
How about being a transchild?
You know, where a 40-something year old guy claims he's a 13 year old girl
>>
>>25218577
>the outburst of gay propaganda is all because of some mind control scheme or some shit
i know it may not mean much to you guys because there are a lot of degenerate fags here, but unfortunately there are a couple of tumblr tier bitches amongst my locals
>>
>>25218601
it ain't cool for me but if that's your kink, ok
>>
Depression not as a cause of imbalance of dopamine and serotonin shouldn't exist once you see that nothing matters and there'
s people out there suffering more than you.

.t psychfag and sufferer for depression for years/friendless kissless virgin
>>
>>25223804
suffering isn't a contest but then again i've never been on the side of the fence you're describing so i don't know if it would be easy to rationalize the sadness away with something like "damn people with cancer ahve it worse than me i should stop being a fag"
>>
>America is one of the best countries in the world
>>
>>25223843

I'm pretty good at convincing myself with logic over feelings so it's very easy to say "Why am I getting upset over this? I should get over it." It's not only that, my only group for communication is this IRC where the majority of them disdain me and one constantly sends rude commentary for the past 2 years. I've learned to disregard people's opinions of me and not to take things seriously.
>>
Social Justice was a good cause until it got too successful. Back when there were good hearted and charismatic leaders who cared before anyone anywhere could have their opinion expressed publicly and hug boxes sprang up

See the MLK episode of Boondocks
>>
File: 83VTGG5.webm (273 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
83VTGG5.webm
273 KB, 400x400
There is no such thing as fucking "Talent"
You see someone win a dance competition and you think it's talent? no, it's months if not years of training.
You think you lost because x is bullshit or they got lucky? no, they trained and bested you.
You think that surgeon saved someone's life because they're a "talented surgeon"? no, that's 15 fucking years in med school.
The sheer concept of being born with skills is stupefying.
>>
>>25224280
the boondocks is always so dead accurate
that's why i love that show
>>
>>25225057
Explain sports at an elite level. Training AND genetics.
>>
here's another one
>it's ok to be attracted to 15 y/o's
>>
>>25225057
You have an odd definition of talent. Training makes you a surgeon, talent puts you in the top ten percent of your medical school class at Rochester instead of the bottom ten percent as West Buttfuck State. Training makes you a dancer, talent wins dancing competitions. Each individual has a unique set of strengths and what normal people call talent is the fact that they found a way to maximize their unique set of strengths and combine that with passion and ambition to do something great. Training outside that makes you mediocre.
>>
>>25225057
Ladies and gentlemen, this is what the world creates today, retards that think they can do everything with enough "training".

No, you will never be as smart as Einsten and you will never be as good in boxing or as strong as Tyson even after 20 years of training faggot.
>>
>>25225057
No, anon you have to have at least a bit of talent to actually be able to succeed even remotely. Training is just extracting that talent and polishing it.
>>
File: reddit_is_that_way.jpg (68 KB, 478x487) Image search: [Google]
reddit_is_that_way.jpg
68 KB, 478x487
>>25222452
Anyone who should be on reddit like you is mentally weak
>>
>>25221506
but that's a false equivalency.

If 100 people do meth and 10 people die from it, and 1000 people take SSRIs and 11 die from them, more people die from SSRIs than from meth.

What's more, the common side effect of suicidal tendencies on antidepressants or other prescribed medications can be explained as such:

Antidepressants and other things of that nature tend to give people more motivation and energy. So if I'm moping about with suicidal thoughts but I'm so lazy that instead of walking five feet to go to the bathroom, I piss in bottles, obviously I'm too lazy to kill myself. If I go on a particular antidepressant though, I'll finally be not lazy enough to where I can piss in the toilet like a normal person. But on the flipside, I'll also have the sense of motivation to, if I'm feeling low, take a razorblade across my jugular. It's motivation, for better or worse.
>>
>hate speech shouldn't be a crime. If someone gets offended by what you have to say that's their problem, not yours.

>trannies are mentally ill and have body dysmorphia. Rather than being encouraged to mutilate their body they should be helped to accept their true gender. A man who thinks he's a woman and wants surgery to reflect that is no different from a man who thinks he's Napoleon and gets leg shortening surgery.

>most charities are actually scams, and your money most likely goes to the charitable institution itself, and not the people you think you're helping

>pedophilia isn't as harmful as people want you to think, and you shouldn't go to jail for fucking a 15 year old or having a drawing of a child or a child sized sex doll because they are literally victimless crimes.
>>
>>25225177
Way too broad.

Talent - natural aptitude or skill.

Don't confused genetics with talent. Being born tall doesn't mean you're born talented, wouldn't you agree? You can be born with stuff that might help you out, such as a fast metabolism or perhaps good eyesight. That doesn't guarantee you will excel at anything.

>>25225208
Let me rephrase my sentence. Talent doesn't exist, practice can get you quite far but most importantly knowing how to improve is the most essential part in excelling. To give you an example; I don't know if you're familiar with Starcraft but you can grind out a thousand games on it and you can still be shit. Say you lose a game, you're frustrated so you just click "next match" and forget it. You get to a thousand games half of which you've won, and half of which you've lost - you're still shit. Meanwhile, your friend played 400 games and he's in the 2nd highest league. Is he talented? fuck no, after losing he doesn't just think to him/herself "ah fuck that guy, the only reason he won is because he is :a) lucky b)used "bullshit" c)any other excuse" and instead he opens a replay and looks at why he lost. He then finds and improves the bits he knows he's shit at. I know a lot of people that play all sorts of different sports and it's quite clear that you can hit a certain level and not progress because you don't improve what you're bad at. You can be really good at passing and outsmarting your opponents at football but your accuracy past 30 meters could be absolute shit.
>>25225238
I'm sorry but this post reeks of someone who fucked around in class all day and didn't give a fuck about his studying, now has a grimace towards people that are surpassing him. Keep that attitude up friendo, see where it gets you.
>>
>>25225648
pt2
>>25225351
It's so infuriating when I read shit like this. I have 14 trophies in go-kart racing, global elite status on CS:GO, Grandmaster on Starcraft II. I know many tricks and shit you can do skis and you cannot simply say with a straight fucking face that I was born with a talent to all these things what the fuck. I have seen people say "I'm just not good" when it's CLEAR what they can improve and BE GOOD, jesus christ.
>>
>>25225670
I think I remember you
You were that faggot who yelled at me for getting shot
I had 40 hours jesus fucking christ
>>
>>25218577
Gays and transsexuals are degenerate and need intensive therapy instead of being told their perversions are good.

Some races are objectively superior to others.

Donald Trump should be the next president of the United States.
>>
File: 1450479179800.png (415 KB, 596x490) Image search: [Google]
1450479179800.png
415 KB, 596x490
I used to be against Israel sterilizing immigrants but now I'm not
>>
>>25225670
I guess you're talented then. I know people who can't pass a fucking driving test after many many hours of training.
>>
i think game of thrones is really boring
>>
>>25225648
>this guy thinks he could ever be any more than a small fraction of Einstein's intelligence regardless of how much quantum physics he studies
>this guy thinks he could ever be any more than a small fraction of Mike Tyson's boxing ability regardless of how much time he spends in the ring or how strong he gets
that's not how it works
>>
Smoking crack once or twice a year is good for the spirit.
>>
>>25218577
>Women make men's life harder
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>women and men think differently on a fundamental level and society values women more

This myth that we are the same inside and that men hold more power in society keeps spreading as white knights orbit women
>>
>>25220115
>being this influenced by 4chan irl

I'm glad I never found this place until 2009 when I was 19
>>
>>25220527
>thinking your little sister isn't a lesbian because of how disgusting her brother is
must be the Jews
>>
>>25225951
viper get out
>>
>>25218618
I always find this funny how people reject idea of holocaust, when we in poland sometimes call idiots "soap", to underline that the one thing that would be good from them is soap (nazis did soap from human fat, my greatgrandmother said that it's shit, almost no foam). It's even a common joke in junior highschool, during trip to auschwitz, to say that "we go for a trip to buy some soap XDxDlel"

>rap and hiphop is music for plebs
Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.