[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Believe me or not, I don't care. I'm going to kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1450642827043.jpg (78 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1450642827043.jpg
78 KB, 550x550
Believe me or not, I don't care.

I'm going to kill myself right after christmas. I saved up 420 Euro over the years and I don't want to do anything with it nor do I have someone to give the money to.

So I wanted it to give it to one of you guys. I got skype, steam and mail contacts with 25+ people from here. I would have given the money to anyone who would have been writing me back at least once a day over the course of one week. No one did. I tried to be nice to you and listen to you and make you feel better but all of you blocked me or called me names.

I just gave all the money to my local Gamestop.

Fuck you people, you missed your chance
>>
>>25162031
>I don't care
>posts some 2deep bullshit on 4chan

Good one. I said I 'didn't care' about my ex before I embarrassed myself spilling my heart out to her.

Shut the fuck up and move on with your life. Get over whatever dumb shit you're hung up on - it doesn't matter. All that matters is the relationship you have with yourself.
>>
>>25162031

It's less believable the more times you post this shit.
>>
>>25162031
quit posting this shit nobody fucking cares faggot
>>
>>25162031
> 420 Euros
Are you going to overdose on weed?
>>
>>25162031
DON'T DO IT ANON

THINK OF ALL THE DANK MEMES YET TO BE POSTED
>>
>>25162031
Oh boo hoo, 420 euros is shit and wouldn't make a difference in anyone's life anyway
>>
>>25162493
I think thats the joke
>>
>>25162031
>Saved up
>Over the years

Ahaha, holy shit OP. Dude, even on minimum wage, I could make that in a week or two. On my current paycheck, like, two and a half days.

Anon, before you kill yourself, try going outside once or twice.
>>
>I just gave all the money to my local Gamestop
>>
>>25162031
that's a really nice asuka
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.