[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Believe me or not, I don't care. I'm going to kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 21
File: 1450497779073.jpg (78 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1450497779073.jpg
78 KB, 550x550
Believe me or not, I don't care.

I'm going to kill myself right after christmas. I saved up 23k Euro over the years and I don't want to do anything with it nor do I have someone to give the money to.

So I wanted it to give it to one of you guys. I got skype, steam and mail contacts with 25+ people from here. I would have given the money to anyone who would have been writing me back at least once a day over the course of one week. No one did. I tried to be nice to you and listen to you and make you feel better but all of you blocked me or called me names.

I just gave all the money to my local animal shelter.

Fuck you people, you missed your chance
>>
Ok. See you man. Wish you luck on your journey to the void.
>>
>>25128379
That's a much better use than giving it to fucking robots.
>>
>>25128379
I feel much happier. You did well
>>
>not using that money on hookers and drugs
Retard
>>
>>25128403
Thanks
>>25128404
I think so too.
>>
>>25128379
That's wonderful anon. I'm sad you're going out so bitter - but I've volunteered at an animal shelter for four years and I know how much that can mean for the animals. It probably would have been better to split it among several shelters though - to do the most good.
>>
>>25128459
Dammit, l wish l met someone like you
>talk to random people from r9k
>they all stop talking to me all of the sudden
Please no anon stay with us
>>
>>25128379
FUCK YOU OP I never saw your thread I would have talked to you every day and sucked your dick
>>
>>25128379
Assuming what you say is actually true and this isn't some kind of bait, how do you actually pick someone in this case?

>I would have given the money to anyone who would have been writing me back at least once a day over the course of one week.
Even if they did, it would probably be only for the money and nothing else. So, how do you make the distinction? It is just random in the end?
>>
>>25128489
I already spent the money you fucking golddigger

>>25128463
Thanks, I hope it was the right thing to do. I also have respect for your work with the animals anon.
>>
>local animal shelter

Instead of starving children?
Really?
>>
File: 2015-12-20-21-27-09--633489057.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-20-21-27-09--633489057.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
Goodbye op, and thank you very much, wuff
>>
>>25128527
I didn't tell anyone about the money. I would have after one week of talking.
>>
File: 1450585134182.jpg (85 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450585134182.jpg
85 KB, 500x500
>>25128542
Nitrogen exit bag method is the safest , painless and a really fast way to die.

Once you are in the afterlife, please tell them to make my life shorter. I'd like to not be here, thanks.
>>
>>25128556
>why would you throw money into a bonfire and not into an oven
>>
>>25128379

I'm calling bullshit. If this was true you'd be able to provide proof, easily. You didn't mention it was an anonymous donation so don't backpedal now. If it was a slow news day, a donation like that could even make the back of a national newspaper, and donating fucking 23,000 euros would DEFINITELY be in at least your local paper, and thus on its website, and you'd be able to link it to us as proof. You said it was a local animal shelter, so at the very, very least they'd put a thank you on their website, and if you donate 23,000 euros (that's over 1.5 MILLION rupees for fucks sake!!) then I'd expect them to probably put a fuckin plaque in their recpetion or SOMETHING. You can't even show us their website tho because this didn't happen, I have no idea if you just selfishly want attention on this thread or if you have the somewhat nobler aim of trying to encourage people to not ignore their fellow r9k loser buddies on skype, but either way you're certainly lying.
>>
>>25128593
Fair enough then. A shame I am not really lurking in this board anymore otherwise I might have actually talked to you.

Still, I don't blame you one bit if again, what you say is actually true.
>>
>>25128542
I know
all l want is a friend that talks to me everyday, but even the most desperate hate me
>>
>not blowing it all on a massive holiday to japan or some shit

lmao
>>
>i'll kill myself after xmas
so?
why did u make this thread?
are you implying any1 here care?
>>
File: 1447933588638.png (306 KB, 496x673) Image search: [Google]
1447933588638.png
306 KB, 496x673
>>25128379
S-see you, OP. I didn't get a chance to talk to you, but it's okay. I'm very glad for that animal shelter, robots don't deserve any money from you anyways.
>>
>>25128598

>maybe if i act all obsequious & tell him how to kill himself and pretend im all sad too he will give me the money he's lying about spending

-Your thought process
>>
>>25128678
DESU baka senpai savage Ohhhhhhhhh got em
>>
>>25128704
I don't want his money, I want him to tell the afterlife people about me, and to ease my suffering.
>>
>>25128379
Nico is that you?
>>
>>25128704
>maybe if i try to act witty and show other golddiggers he will give me the money he's lying about spending

-Your thought process
>>
Don't do it anon, I'll be your friend even if you don't have shekels
>>
>>25128704
>op tells us that he donated the money
>"YA FOKIN GALDIGGAS"
>>
I would have talked to you for free
>>
File: asuka.gif (130 KB, 532x545) Image search: [Google]
asuka.gif
130 KB, 532x545
Believe me or not, I don't care.

I'm going to cuck myself right after christmas. I saved up 69k Euro over the years and I don't want to do anything with it nor do I have someone to give the money to.

So I wanted it to give it to one of you guys. I got skype, steam and mail contacts with 25+ people from here. I would have given the money to anyone who would have been writing me back at least once a day over the course of one week. No one did. I tried to be nice to you and listen to you and make you feel better but all of you blocked me or called me names.

I just gave all the money to my local bull farm.

Fuck you people, you missed your chance
>>
>>25128659

I know you're totally broke at the moment, but as a former robot turned normie, I actually feel for you. I don't think you should die without experiencing true friendship. Unfortunately, nobody can really offer you that, if you have a repugnant personality then it will be impossible to TRULY be your friend. However, if you want it, I'll offer you a simulation on friendship, and talk to you like a bro. Who knows, maybe I'll find you're not as bad as your track record would indicate, and before you off yourself we'll actually become friends. Plus the fact that you don't have any money anymore will make me feel like a good person doing a good deed and give me that virtuous, self-righteous buzz, and to be honest I could really use that feeling at the moment, and god knows I need the karma. If you want to do it then let me know and I'll post my skype in this thread.
>>
>>25128379
Stay safe, anon. I'm sorry it had to come to this.
>>
File: index.jpg (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4 KB, 200x200
>>25128813
>maybe if i try to act witty about being witty and another man showing off golddiggers he will give me the money he's lying about giving away in the first place

-Your thought process
>>
>>25128676

>being this weeaboo

lmao
>>
>>25128837
>implying personality is real

Please go asshole.
>>
>>25128813

I am the OP you stupid fuck.
>>
File: index.jpg (11 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11 KB, 318x159
fiction
original comment
>>
>>25128379
>I just gave all the money to my local animal shelter.
That's good, OP. That should have been the original choice anyway.
>>
>>25128933

>stating your completely random, bizzare opinion like it's an established fact with no explanation

go fuck yourself
>>
File: 1450401008370.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1450401008370.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>25128942
kill yourself faggot
one less dumb asshole in this world
>>
Damn you could have used that money for cosmetic surgery, prosties, travel, anything.
>>
>>25128860
>the money

-Your thought process
>>
>>25128379

I'm glad you gave the money to an animal shelter but I'm sorry you couldn't find anyone to talk to you :/
>>
File: sexsigmund.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
sexsigmund.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>25129015
>the dick

-Your thought process
>>
File: That's damn good.gif (2 MB, 533x300) Image search: [Google]
That's damn good.gif
2 MB, 533x300
>>25128379
Good. Those animals deserve it more and will be more thankful for their lives even though they'll never comprehend that it was you who saved them.
>>
>>25128379
>almost exact same thread on here
Which one is true?
Either way you're a nigger
>>
just proves that animals are more valuable than OP
>>
>>25128942
Its time to stop posting then
>>
>>25128556
Humans are fucking cruel and twisted. Why would they deserve the money more? At least animals are dumb and can't help being how they are.

Why should humans matter more? We've fucked the world for the rest of the species living here, life would be easier for them if we didn't exist.
>>
>>25129092
And more valuable than you, don't you forget that.
>>
>>25128379
What's your name?
I'm trying to make a list of people who died on /r9k/.
>>
>>25129323
atleast im not the one killing himself like a little bitch

LOL
>>
>>25129354
How many do you have so far and how did you get them
>>
>>25129354
post them please i'm legit curious
>>
>>25129355
>Suicide is easy guys! It's for cowards!!

You wouldn't have the balls to do it anyway, even though you should kek
>>
>>25128988

I'm going to. I just wanted to make those fuckers who ignored me feel bad first.

nyancat, Robbo, ukrobot, Lisa, shinigami27, foreverneet, Peter, Josh, Michel, Jhora, Ajay, fuck all of you. I would have literally given you 23000 euros if you'd just been decent fucking human beings and talked to me and treated me like a human being. You knew I was extremely depressed and suicidal yet even you fellow robots ignored me. You're supposed to fucking know what its like but you're all the same as everyone fucking else, and the only reason you're not normie assholes is because you lack the social skills to do so, this whole facade of despising how machiavellian and deceitful they are is nothing but that, a fucking facade, you're just fucking autistic. If you could pull off being normies you fucking would, and deep down inside you fucking know it. I hope that next time you're broke my 23,000 euros that could have been yours keeps you awake at night.

Fuck you all.
>>
>>25129381
>>25129427
I started yesterday.
It finally hit me that robots are dying without being remembered.
So far I have 0 names though, every OP dies before I can get their name.
>>
>>25129537
Real Op here, this guy is not me.
>>
>>25129434
OH YEAH? ILL ILL, ILL PROVE IT!!!!!!!

"Shoots self"

nuthin personell kid
>>
REAL op here, this is my post.
dont listen to this guy

>>25129571

I'm going to. I just wanted to make those fuckers who ignored me feel bad first.

nyancat, Robbo, ukrobot, Lisa, shinigami27, foreverneet, Peter, Josh, Michel, Jhora, Ajay, fuck all of you. I would have literally given you 23000 euros if you'd just been decent fucking human beings and talked to me and treated me like a human being. You knew I was extremely depressed and suicidal yet even you fellow robots ignored me. You're supposed to fucking know what its like but you're all the same as everyone fucking else, and the only reason you're not normie assholes is because you lack the social skills to do so, this whole facade of despising how machiavellian and deceitful they are is nothing but that, a fucking facade, you're just fucking autistic. If you could pull off being normies you fucking would, and deep down inside you fucking know it. I hope that next time you're broke my 23,000 euros that could have been yours keeps you awake at night.

Fuck you all.
>>
>>25128942
Real OP again, thats also not me.
>>
>>25129355

I agree that falling into a depressive rut for years on end is for pussies and threatening or talking about or contemplating suicide is indeed for little bitches, but I actually have a lot of respect for those who go ahead and actually do it. Takes bigger balls than most of us have to overcome our most fundamental hard-wired drive of self preservation and actually top yourself, especially by jumping or pulling a trigger or slitting your wrists. Taking drugs, unless its intravenous - ehh, not as much, but brave nontheless.
>>
>>25129571

Who are you? Why are you trying to hijack my thread? I'm about to fucking kill myself and you fucking assholes can't even let me have my own fucking thread without impersonating me? Jesus Christ, people are fucking scum. This is exactly why I don't want to be on this planet anymore.
>>
>>25129608
No, I am the real OP you stupid fucks. I honestly don't care anymore.
>>
Real OP here.

I'm adopting this trip, so no one steals my good name.

It's pretty chilly here in europe and I have to go to work so I'm ending this thread officially. Anyone claiming to be me is just a imposter okay? I'll be back later.
>>
>>25129602
Fucking kek, why do you do this. Anyway this faggot is taking over now, so me (the real OP) isn't posting anymore.

>>25129558
My name is nicolai. Please keep working on that list.

I'm out
>>
>>25128816
I offered to talk to you here but I guess you didn't want that after all

By this point the thread is all bait shitposters so I guess it doesn't matter anyway thogh
>>
>>25129683
Real OP here, my name is actually Aleksej, not Nicolai. I'm Norwegian.
>>
>>25129683
Thanks Nicolai, You're on the list now.
Good luck, and goodbye.
>>
>>25129755
No. I'm european.
>>
>>25128942
>>25129571
>>>25129602

These are not me.

>>25129537
>>25128379

These are the only posts I've made. Can the impersonators kindly fuck off and kill yourselves, thanks.
>>
>>25128379
I would talk to you mang
>>
File: 1450602789472.jpg (37 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1450602789472.jpg
37 KB, 736x736
You will see this man in death anon. Do not go towards him on your journey.
>>
>>25129683

why are you impersonating me? im the real fucking OP, I leave the thread for five minutes and I come back and 3 people are fighting, pretending to be me. jesus christ.
>>
If you dont try and stop someone killing themselves you are morally degenerate.

You guys are fucking pathetic
>>
>>25129851
>>25129755
>>25129683
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7KEuKKuuas

OP please post a pic of your OP with all the (you)s.
>>
>>25129912
You dont get a you for OP responses. The first one I have is a few posts in
>>
File: link.jpg (81 KB, 1023x1073) Image search: [Google]
link.jpg
81 KB, 1023x1073
>>25128830

i know that feel friend, but don't end your life over it
>>
>>25129817

I hope you're telling the truth. Search for this on skype and you'll find me:

Rasmus Andersen (Mito)

You'll know its me because my picture is mel gibson and has an emote in it than I can't post on here.

I've stopped hoping that anyone will be different, but I'll give you the chance
>>
>>25129912

i'm an op impersonator but why do you want the real OP to prove who he is? what will you do with this information?
>>
>>25129558

Not OP here, but that is actually a great idea. You should get some proof before you do it though. The list would be a lot more effective and hard-hitting if it were a bunch of obiturary listings rather than just a bunch of names, mostly composed of trolls and attention-whores.
>>
>>25130165
I dont think thats possible

Oc
>>
Come on OP, I could've used that money to make sure my friend could stay at at school another semester while also ensuring I don't need to experience sobriety for the next several months.
>>
>>25129558
Brandon died. I remembered.
>>
>>25128379
>I would have given the money to anyone who would have been writing me back at least once a day over the course of one week. No one did.
Of course they didn't, they just wanted your money.
>>
>>25130668
OP didn't tell them about the money
>>
>charity

I hope it was local, otherwise you might as well just give it to the jews
>>
>>25130842
it's his local animal shelter
>>
>>25129899
Why should we stop someone from killing themselves? If they want to go, if they dont want to be here, thats their own decision. If you want to go, you go. Theres nothing morally wrong with letting someone do it. What if they're miserable in life, what if they hate themselves so much that they can't even bare another minute. Let them die and finally go into nothingness. Shut the fuck up you moral fag piece of shit and get the fuck off this board.
>>
I can't believe not one person has said don't do it. You could get therapy or counselling with that money
>>
>>25130611

I doubt suicidal people would be overly concerned with their own privacy, just get their full name and hometown and google will do the rest.
>>
>>25131167
Out you moral fag. OUT.
>>
>>25128379
did you make sure it was a no kill shelter?
>>
>>25128582
no problem doggy boy
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 409x409
Rather have morals than be a bunch of virgins encouraging people to commit suicide you bunch of bipolar freaks
>>
>>25129899

I agree that you SHOULD try and stop someone from killing themselves. Keyword here being "should", notice I didn't say "must". When someone is about to jump off a building to their certain death, do you see a shitload of people fighting for the elevator? Are the stairways blocked with people sprinting up their to try help him? No, they migh call 911 and then they'll gather around staring up at them, enjoying the show & entertainment, staring like hawks, and most of them secretly wishing that the dude does it, out of a twisted sense of morbid curiosity. This is human nature, and since it's so natural calling that whole crowd of average bystanders morally degeneratee is ridiculous and patently untrue.
>>
>>25131263
Theres nothing wrong with suicide. People who dont have anything to live for. Rather then live through hell in the state they are in, can enter a bliss of nothingness. No pain, no happiness.
People have tried to stop OP from killing himself if you would just fucking read the god damn comments instead of being a normie fag and just reading the OP's posts.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 250x185) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 250x185
Suicide should never be an option there are always alternatives and ways out but you have to fight for it. I was so depressed last year took bottle of pills and survived and I'm glad I did life's what you make off it
>>
Stuff like virtual reality, cool games and series that keep coming out always makes me look forward to not dying
>>
File: CGD8PUnWIAAQsQS.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CGD8PUnWIAAQsQS.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
>>25128379

People saying shit like "this is why you should be nice to people cuz you could have them give you money" are assholes. you should just be nice to people not for money.

Human beings truely are selfish.

Godspeed anon, i pray that everything turns out ok one way or the other for you in the future.'

a robot would have just spent it all on drugs or tendies and vidya anyway.

ive been where you are before. i dont know what your situation is exactly. but ive been there. tried to an hero twice. first time with a shotgun but the round was a dud. second time i tried to suffocate myself with a bag over my head while hanging, had an out of body experience. but i lived and was ok for some reason. and i regret doing it both times.

i wish you the best of luck and the best outcome peroid. what ever that may be for you.
>>
>>25131328
but you go to japan after you die. Thats not nothingsness. Stop lying
>>
haha nice try man
I replied to some guy who hadn't talked to me in months a few days back and he put my username on some Indian spam site and I spent the next hour joking around with some Pajeet who was masturbating to the thought of me being female even though I'm not
then I sent him the quotes from the chat and he laughed
I've been responding to everyone who's ever messaged me for weeks
I bet you don't even try to talk to people, just expect them to write to you on their own
autismo
>>
Is there anyone here that thinks he had contact with op?

>tfw blocked some guy in skype last week because he bored me

Shit I could use a new graphic card
>>
>>25129899

Who do you think you're talking to here, the salvation army? A suicide hotline? The general public has no obligation to stop suicide. People don't need to ne saved from themselves, its' their life and if they want to end it, so be it. If someone falls in front of a train, a good person should to try to save them. If someone jumps in front of a train, then fuck them. Why should someone who values life risk theirs for someone who clearly doesn't give a shit?
>>
>>25131730

>this is what weeaboos actually believe

>>25131560

Blank or not, the sheer force of the shotgun going off at point blank range would have at least caused some real serious inury.
>>
>>25132408
>westaboo still denying the truth

you will see the light eventually my friend
>>
>>25131431
>this normie propaganda

btw i wouldn't have gave it all away what if you change your mind at the last second?
>>
File: 1404303288310.png (404 KB, 966x902) Image search: [Google]
1404303288310.png
404 KB, 966x902
This has to be bait. Come on, the likelyhood of some /r9k/ poster saving up 20k+ and not giving it to someone they care about in the slightest? No parents, friends, even internet friends? You literally added random dumbasses from /r9k/ in hopes one of these autists would converse with you on some meaningful level?
>>
>>25131560
>drugs
2normie4me

>shotgun was a dud
you must have been using some old, absolute nigger tier Hi-point that was throughn in the mud and ran over by cars or your just lying
>>
>not putting it towards the /r9k/ mansion
>>
>>25132602
What's that? Never heard of it

inb4 lurk moar
>>
>>25132602
this

based on ower threads we theorize it would be a disaster but some of us robots need it and we could make money by turning it into a tv show by the name of "asperger house" if needded

the only problum is that normies would probably ruin it and invite their friends and start parties and robots would be too beta to stop them
>>
File: MOON.png (62 KB, 165x338) Image search: [Google]
MOON.png
62 KB, 165x338
>>25132602
i can't believe wagecucks haven't chipped in to make this happen
it's much more possible, realistic and reliable than the "robot colony"
>>
hey op if you're willing to kill yourself why don't you volunteer for a few days in the animal shelter then
maybe you'll see it different after helping the poor doggies and you'll have actually made some difference
>>
tfw you intentionally ignore OPs sperg ass, but are a cat so you get the money anyway.
>>
Why don't you just live for another 2 years with the money while having a comfy and quite efficient life in an apartment alone while you fap all day?
>>
File: IMG_20151220_184821.jpg (64 KB, 1057x718) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151220_184821.jpg
64 KB, 1057x718
>>25132915
Forgot to attach my computer image :' ^ (
>>
>>25128379
Hmmm i was looking for a person to talk share my storie's and life experience.To talk someone

I'v have been loner all my life, lone wolf.

Alway's solved my problems by myself and never asked or begged for help,never told anybody personal life.And i like to hear other ppl storie's im good listener.

I don't even give fuck about your money, i alway's wanted person to talk about my day or feeling's.

Maybe give some of us second chance,but what ever .
Your choise.

Skype klauns221. if you will be still alive.
>>
>>25132990
golddigger

desu
>>
>>25128451
fucking this
especially drugs
>>
>>25128379
HO HO HO
Merry fucking Christmas chum, I hope the suicide thing goes well. What method are you using?
>>
>>25132585
>>25132585

it wasnt the shotgun. the primer didnt go off
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.