[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Had a neighbour who I really liked >Was 54, his wife died
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: ifeelthings.png (107 KB, 273x302) Image search: [Google]
ifeelthings.png
107 KB, 273x302
>Had a neighbour who I really liked
>Was 54, his wife died in a car crash before he moved here 6 years ago
>Seemed depressed over that, but generally a really nice, friendly guy
>Once I accidentally crashed into his car when my foot slipped
>claiming would have pushed my premium up more that it cost to pay cash
>Still almost $800
>He told me he would let it slide as it was genuine accident, and I was a poor min wage fag.
>Had cancer a few months ago
>Died a few days ago.
>Confessed to 4 murders on his deathbed

For the past 6 years I've been living next door to a Serial killer. Feels good man, he was always a bro, all his victims deserved it too.
>>
File: 1445284219266.jpg (52 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1445284219266.jpg
52 KB, 620x670
I kek'd hard. Wiki/news article for proof?
>>
>>25124825
Did the police find out? Any news coverage about it?

This might sound grim but shit like this fascinates me. I'm really into serial killers, their mindsets, how they blend in so well.

Who did he kill? What were his methods? How did he justify it?
>>
That's a good story t_b_h.
>>
>>25124825
whyd they deserve it? interested
>>
>>25124825
Come on OP tell us more about it.
Why did he kill them and who?
>>
>>25124872
Because he was kind and forgiving and anyone who can make a person like that commit a murder must have deserved it.
Im not even OP.
It's just common sense.
>>
story time OP
>>
>>25124901
That's poor justification. There's a lot of genuinely kind people who I'm sure will come across their fair share of assholes, they don't go about killing people as reasoning.
>>
>>25124854
>>25124862

I'm only going by what his sister told me, he had told me a few stories about these enemies he had. It was in virginia, if any news articles come up in the next week or so I'll make another thread.

The first person he killed was a man who pushed his wife over in an argument and caused her to miscarry, he planned that for months and I think that gave him blood lust for all his other enemies. This was the only one that he had even hinted he had involvement in, though at other times he made it seem like a fortunate coincidence.

Some guy who bullied him in school for years ended up working in the same factory as him, became friends with the manager and started rumours about him to get him sacked, and he was. He died pretty shortly after this one.

A third was a loanshark who was always hassling his best friend, he actually gave this one a lot of warnings to back off before killing him

The last was a local child abuser who has kidnapped his nieces classmate.

After the incident where he let me off the $800, I was always eager to repay the favour, so I did all his gardening when he went away, fed his cats etc. Nice having such a bro as a friend, shame he is gone now.
>>
>>25125209
Where does this guy's sister fit into the story? He admitted the murders on his deathbed to her and she decided to tell you about them? Why? Something doesn't add up.
>>
>>25125209

Obvious lie is obvious. If the murders were that related to him he'd be in jail.
>>
>>25125209
i believe you anon
fucking robot faggot
>>
True or not, good story, OP.
>>
>>25125209
I don't care if it's made up

based story fills me with warm sunshine

sounds like the hero we deserve
>>
>>25125305
you're assuming that the sister wouldn't want to also tell everyone her brother killed a bunch of assholes who deserved it.

I mean why wouldn't she tell people? Especially the nice beta who lives next door, who takes care of the old mans garden every now and again.

Shit if one of my family members admitted to a bunch of murders I'd be telling everyone--that shit is interesting.
>>
>>25125305

This guy's sister was his only relative who lived remotely close, and was the one who was with him at the hospital. We spoke quite a lot when she was round at his house, she had been keeping me updated on progress since he was admitted to hospital.

She is already talking to the police, so I'm sure it will get a news mention in virginia at least this week.
>>
>>25125001

They should
>>
Plot twist: the sister is the one that killed those people and she's trying to pin the blame on a dead guy.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.