[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you guys so bitter and hateful? Were you all bullied
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 26
File: 1438216509491.jpg (66 KB, 477x481) Image search: [Google]
1438216509491.jpg
66 KB, 477x481
Why are you guys so bitter and hateful?

Were you all bullied when you were younger?

Explain in a way a normie would be able to understand why you're so bitter and why you would want a "beta uprising" to happen. Please don't use memewords or I won't be able to take your post seriously.
>>
File: 1448950331297.jpg (60 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
1448950331297.jpg
60 KB, 620x388
I'm not bitter and hateful
because i've had experienced real sex numerous times and also sexual intimate relationships with cis females

that the only real reason
>>
>>25093243
>bullied
>zero tolerance policies actually helped my bullies in school
>mental issues, self esteem and depression caused by bullying and lack of freinds
>feminists think my problems are a joke and so I can't get help, literally every person I've talked to has told me to "man up" or "love myself and be positive"
>feminists are taking my rights away and painting me as more of a creep
>mental issues means I've never had friends or spoken to a woman
>hate everyone, especially the dumb cunts that are women
>faggot normie a like you can't leave my safe space alone without poking me every 5 minutes for a few laughs
That's why I'm going to shoot up my school and kill as many of you as I can
My life has been shit and people like you have ignored my cries for help and thought it was funny as fuck
My only option is to cause as much chaos as possible and hope it wakes you faggots up
>>
File: 1449840730253.jpg (12 KB, 239x187) Image search: [Google]
1449840730253.jpg
12 KB, 239x187
>>25093363
>>That's why I'm going to shoot up my school and kill as many of you as I can
I hope you do desu family

I don't condone it but I understand why it keeps happening the school shootings that is

I don't give a fuck
give them hell robot take 100+ with you

god speed
>>
>>25093363
Man, just shoot yourself and save us the pain. We didn't want you to be you any more than you did.
>>
>>25093451
Nah, because that doesn't highlight the underlying problems in society
If I kill myself, people will say it's sad then forget about it in a week
If I kill people on a spree, they'll have to worry about motives and at some point they're bound to come across the other young men treated like shit by society
>>
>>25093243
Because "normies" are all really selfish and self righteous and shallow, I don't have the time to try and explain every last detail of my mind to them and still function like a normal person, yet if I don't they get mad at me and reject me and treat me like dirt. If you kiss their ass and forgive them for treating you like dirt and be patient, they just take advantage of that and treat you even more like dirt. You can't win.They're not looking to make you feel good about yourself or help you out or listen, they're just looking out for themselves and trying to look good and feel good for "god" or whoever they want to impress that week, they'll literally use you as a pawn just to get higher up on the ladder, it's better not to take part in the game at all. Then you don't have to worry about being inadequate or whether or not you need to have a "clear schedule" or whether you are gonna be punished for being too depressed for not wanting to go out, it's always something.
>>
>>25093573
oops I used the word literally wrong, guess you can't take anything I say seriously OP
>>
>>25093243
* Many of us are not good at conforming to traditional male gender roles, or simply don't like to do so
* The VAST majority of women will never ever date a man unless he conforms to traditional gender roles
* We constantly run into feminists bitching about """equality""" when those same feminists will never date a man who treats them like equals

after years of this building up, theres a lot of bitterness. Bitter towards women for continung to force traditional gender roles on us, bitter towards feminists for blamig the Patriarchy for this when really it's their fault, bitter at our past selves for not figuring this out sooner so maybe we could've played the game right before we got bitter

Actually I'm past bitter now, a couple years ago I was bitter now I mostly just DGAF.
>>
File: laughing whores.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>25093363
>That's why I'm going to shoot up my school and kill as many of you as I can
>My life has been shit and people like you have ignored my cries for help and thought it was funny as fuck
>my cries for help
>shitposting alone in his mommy's basement

Don't lie, Anonymous, you've never cried for help.
>>
>>25093363
bruh haven't you heard you aren't allowed to shoot up schools anymore

Also you shouldn't kill yourself. But if you do, don't kill or hurt others, in the end feminists would just use you as another reason to hate men. Instead just give a legit suicide note explaining what went wrong.

But also don't kill yourself.
>>
>>25093614
I have
Tried going to a therapist, who essentially told me to man up because she's an unfeeling cunt
Tried talking to my parents, mother told me to ignore it and keep going
Tried killing myself twice at college, both times stopped because RA hears crying from my room and found my noose
They put me on 24 hour babysit duty and then left me
I tried not taking to anyone, didn't leave my room for 2 weeks, but no one cares except one girl the college sent to make sure I wasn't dead
Tried going to college mental help
But they only had safe spaces for women and their mental help was a fucking joke

Seriously, mental help in America for young men is fucking abysmal
We're taught that we're all so replaceable and worthless, then told to just deal with it whenever the reality hits us and we want to die

You Reddit fucks aren't helping at all either
You come in here, bully us around, get your laughs, then wonder why shit like Elliot happens
You all fucking caused it from your own selfishness and stupidity
>>
File: 1444374432677.png (12 KB, 526x544) Image search: [Google]
1444374432677.png
12 KB, 526x544
>>25093718
>"le reddit is le here" meme
>4chan
>bullying
>complains about female safespaces but wants his own so he can brood in hatred
>>
File: 1441022512293.gif (2 MB, 331x240) Image search: [Google]
1441022512293.gif
2 MB, 331x240
>>25093243
Ill bite, got nothing else to do.

I was bullied all through high school because Im short. I didnt play football and had problems socializing. If I was a teenager today they would have diagnosed with me aspergers no doubt. I dont take immaturity as an excuse for torturing someone for years and DESU I never blame people when they shoot up schools because its never their fault. People dont wake up and decide to shoot a school they are driven to do it. Literally even school shooting could have been avoided if the shooters class mates accepted them. God knows I thought about doing it, I used to fantasize, plan and justify my reason for doing it. I would have felt guilty about it. I would have been happy for the Police to shoot me. That mentatly is not healthy but it is the product of years of instiluaised bullying and fear.

You people need to seriously respect our positions and opinions. There is a serious problem in the world and its not us, it is the 'normies'. You may or may not be one OP but the world would be a better place if nerds, geeks and shy kids were not bullied and competitive sports were banned in schools. Also outlawing bullying and entstating a mandatory 5 year rison term.

Girls also rejected me all through school. I was a kid, its wrong for teenage girls to expect teenage boys to understand fashion, game or how to talk to girls and court them.

Im in the military now, luckily. Its a great place for a person like me. Quiet yet a killer waiting to be unleashed. Proplr see that and respect it and I get left alone.
>>
>>25093718
Anything you do to lash out will only make the problem worse, I hope you understand that. I don't know how to help you but it sounds like you may have a chemical imbalance.
>>
I typed out a whole blog's worth of shit before I realized that this was 4chan and that it wasn't worth it. I understand feeling like you should be blaming other people for your problems, but a decent amount of you are adults. Stop blaming other people for your problems.
>>
File: 3441268.jpg (57 KB, 300x320) Image search: [Google]
3441268.jpg
57 KB, 300x320
>>25093509

Someone finally speaks the trurh
>>
>>25093243
I was about to type the reasons why, but then I remembered that you aren't going to actually listen, instead you will use it as ammunition against us. That's what you fuckers always do.
>>
>>25093882
what if other people causeed our problems?
>>
>>25093893
Then be a fucking adult and fix it. Don't wallow in your own shit and play the victim role.
>>
>>25093840
I'll drink to that brother
>>
>>25093509
>>25093884
This isn't the truth, people will just say that he's evil and that will be the end of it. Use some common sense, it would (and has) completely backfired every time. Learn from other people's mistakes and don't repeat them.
>>
>>25093798
Safe space in the context of here means no people like you fuckers bullying us around and baiting us to get you replies and Internet points and then leaving
And I would have 0 problems with the feminist safe spaces if there was anything like it for men
But as it stands, they get rooms and staff and squishy rooms and play dough bullshit to talk about how much they hate finals while they can't spare a fucking competent therapist to keep me from wanting to die all the time
>>
>>25093840
Joining the military is playing the old normie game. Remember the George S. Mcgovern quote,
"I'm fed up to the ears with normies dreaming up wars for robots to die in."
Being in the army is being a slave.
>>
File: 1445563921809.jpg (97 KB, 640x486) Image search: [Google]
1445563921809.jpg
97 KB, 640x486
>>25093882
Uh huh.

So what should I blame for being bullied through the majority of my school years and got fucked up in the head because of it?
>>
>>25093927
If you're anything like I think you are, then you won't actually explain what you think is wrong to a therapist and will mostly sit there, give short answers to some of their questions, and expect them to read your mind.

>muh feminist boogeyman

feminism isn't stopping from being straightforward with a therapist if you want help. if you think they suck and are feminists who won't take you seriously because you're a "beta male" then tell them that if you don't do anything else.
>>
>>25093882
>when you turn 18 the problems you've had for years automatically become your fault alone
Oh boy, we got another one
Next you'll be telling us to b ourselves and love ourselves and everything will be fine
>>
>>25093917
>Just man up XD

Saw this coming from a mile away.

Normie advice right here gentlemen.
>>
>>25093976
Well, I understand completely. It's being forced into a social situation where you know you will be ignored, pushed around, or worse, physically attacked, I know what it's like to be bullied, both physically and mentally. But if you let that experience control your life, then you've let the bully win. It takes a lot of will and strength to move beyond it. I'm don't think it's your fault, but at a certain point you need to take control of your own life and stop acting like your life is over because someone took your yugioh cards. I suggest any sort of martial arts or gun practice. It helps to make you feel ike you're in control of your own life.
>>
>>25094039
Ok, don't man up. Go do us all a favor, crawl in a bush and die.
>>
>>25093954
>Being in the army is being a slave.

1. Doing anything is being a slave
2.I dont care
3. Its better then being a slave who sits behind a desk in a job he hates, a shit wife, a mortgage

No matter what you do in life you're a slave. As soldiers we still get to have a personal life, in fact we have a more lavish one then civilians our age. Subsidized rent, free medical means we can live in nice places, buy good cars and go to nice places.

On top of that while I have to put up with mountains of shit and do what Im told(which as a semi autist Im used too anyway and am indifferent to) I get to shoot guns, life weights, demean women, belong to a brotherhood and will one day get to kill people.
>>
>>25093243
Not every man is equal. You look at someone and instantly subconsciously calculate their worth.

Sometimes factors we can't control mean we get left cold on the edge of society. Not kicked out, because we're still useful, but not accepted, because we're just not quite right in the head.

I hate it. Let me fucking out, you don't kick me out of society into jails and mental institutions and neetbucks because i'm normal looking and functional enough to hold down a job, but nobody will be my friend because I give off creepy vibes.

LET ME OUT OR LET ME IN.
>>
File: 1444799048630s.jpg (3 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
1444799048630s.jpg
3 KB, 125x120
>>25094104
Shoo shoo normie!

You've got to check how much likes you got on your recent facebook post after all!
>>
>>25093995
No
I tell them exactly where my problems are coming from
But they always end up pulling the same bullshit nonadvice
>just stop being negative, if you don't want to be sad, then don't!
Which is stupid and unhelpful as fuck considering not I took one psychology class and there are tons of exercises they could be doing with me, I don't know any of them, but I sure as hell know they exist and these people went to school for this bullshit

And yeah, feminists are my problem
They've teivialized men's problems and made every woman feel like a victim
At this point, they're therapists deal with women who have nothing wrong with them but stress because of all this tumblr bullshit
So when someone with actual problems who can't do anything comes in, holy shit this is out of their league

And it's not just one, every fucking therapist and psychologist has been like this
They don't do shit, they charge out the ass, and you leave feeling more like shit than you did when you were there
>>
>>25094039
I'm not saying the stereotypical, "Man up" type deal. If you have a problem, you really can't expect to have anyone fix it for you. No one is looking out for you but you, and if you don't do anything then you'll end up 40 years old, posting pepes off your mom's fiber connection.
>>
File: 1445430942792.png (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1445430942792.png
10 KB, 200x200
>>25094231
That's the problem though.

I keep trying to fix it but I keep failing.

None of this fucking advice helps god dammit.
>>
>>25094253
Don't start a day saying, "I'm going to fix my whole life today" Start your day with, "I'm going to do at least one productive thing today." Learn a little bit of code, do 3 push ups, go to a bar and talk to one girl, even if you get rejected, all of it is progress. Don't think it's going to all happen in on day or one year. It's the little steps that really matter. I went and sat at a coffee shop by myself for an hour, and that was a huge step for me.
>>
>>25094334
Is that slowly manning up?
>>
File: 1434458803065.jpg (651 KB, 900x1400) Image search: [Google]
1434458803065.jpg
651 KB, 900x1400
>>25093243
Initially, I was optimistic in life because I was promised many good and exciting things by society and my parents. Over time, as only bad stuff continued to happen to me, these claims got more hallow until I could see through them.

In my case I wasn't able to figure out the right path to achieve the milestones I was promised before my optimism became shattered. I feel like I would've done a much better job in my life without the illusions that society and the people I trusted made for me. The conventions that society and people I trusted perpetuated made me focus on all the wrong areas of my life. I was kept ignorant.

As I got reclusive and gathered knowledge online I learned more and saw through certain faulty things that keep other people happy and through the massive social brainwashing occuring in the msm and the societal sphere. By the time I learned what I needed to know tho it was too late

Now i'm either comfortably numb or want to relinquish my existence.

I guess the point i'm trying to make is that a lot of people on here see the society you so cherish as only a figurehead of evil, because of the way that life has unfolded for them.
>>
>>25093363
Pretend to be Islamic if you do it mon'amie
>>
I've been called bitter before, but I'm not. I'm just sad.
>>
>>25094498
If that's the word wanna you use, yeah. I would say, "Slow turning into an average human being."
>>
>>25094498
To me being a man is simply taking responsibility for your life. If what you are doing makes you unhappy then yes that could be considered slowly manning up
>>
File: Thoughts.png (254 KB, 1389x640) Image search: [Google]
Thoughts.png
254 KB, 1389x640
>>25093243

Because society has gotten to a point of pathetic moral high horses where actually having a moral compass no longer applies.

>Robbin Williams an heros
>Facebook is flooded with posts about how much people care about depression and shit
>Posts are made by the same faggots who asked me if I was gonna shoot up the school when I admitted to having clinical depression

>Kid on my high school swim team was awkward as shit, borderline autistic, constantly bullied
>Nice to him from the moment I met him, even though he was really fucking hard to deal with at times
>He's diagnosed with leukemia
>Dies a few months later
>Go to his funeral with the other swimmers and bawl my fucking eyes out
>Random assholes from the school who made fun of him are now saying "he was my best friend, this is such a loss!"

>Asshole kid robs a store, attacks a police officer, gets shot
>National outcry
>Fucking White House workers attend the kid's funeral
>St. Luis fucking destroyed because the cop wasn't publicly hanged by the nutsack
>GentleGiant.bmp
Meanwhile I just read about a 15 year old kid in Tennesee (also black) who was killed shielding three girls from gunfire in a random gang related shootout. Biggest news network I found covering it was fucking ESPN.

>Sandy Hook happens
>26 elementary school kids murdered
>This happens in a wealthy as shit town
>Hundreds of thousands of dollars sent to the families
>Families tell the donors to fuck off, saying they have enough money.
25,000 people a day die of fucking starvation, most of them being kids. Hundreds of thousands of dollars? Spend it on fucking rice and send that shit over to those kids, you could probably save at least a hundred.

>Not autistic
>Autistic people fucking love me
>Personally know like 10 people with autism
>Talk to them about whatever the fuck they wanna talk about and just listen
>Same faggots who ignore or make fun of the autistic kids: Autism Speaks, you gotta spread awareness!!!1!
>>
>>25094641
This is a fucking real post.
>>
I come here to pretend and laugh with robots

I can't believe anyone here actually lives like this
>>
>>25093243
>Were you all bullied when you were younger?

Yes, a lot

also my parents treated me like shit and basically punished me for getting bullied

that's basically it, that's why i'm bitter and hateful

congratulations dickhead, you got me
>>
File: 1421630666608.png (832 KB, 1009x6647) Image search: [Google]
1421630666608.png
832 KB, 1009x6647
>>25093243

here. this is the usual go-to image for explaining this shit.
>>
>>25093614

This is literally the stupidest fucking thing I've ever read on this website
>>
>>25093639
>Instead just give a legit suicide note explaining what went wrong.

>implying anyone gives a shit about male suicide

Literally the only way anyone cares is A. if you're gay or B. if you take a bunch of people with you
>>
Where do I begin. Since as back as I can remember the very idea of socially talking and interacting with people male or female, caused my stomach to have violent spasms and I would just not know how to act.

And after so much time you actually try to go out and make some friends? You try your best? They don't want new friends, I don't like how you act. They think you are a nerd and weird and you don't like what they like and they don't like what you like.

But everything you like is wrong and bad and stupid and for nerds.

And since everything you like is shit and you are a stupid person or a "faggot" for not liking just cars and nothing else you have to hide everything you like even when you stop trying.

And girls? Where do I begin, they are insulting always, always arguing, the whole world puts them on a pestle for something they were born with, and IT IS YOUR JOB to seduce and protect and care for them.

And all they want is to have power over you and be the boss. And good luck trying to find any similarities with them.

The reason we go to places like this is because it's so damn rare for us to find people who are similar to us, who act and think the same way. When we do find that we latch on to it, we don't want it to change. But even here has to change EVEN HERE the normalfags come and the girls come.

We don't want to be different, we are just different. We don't want special treatment, we know we are the problem. But all of you normalfags are just so...animalistic.
>>
>>25093798

>greentexting bullying

wotta fockin douche
>>
>>25094153
no, his life probably doesn't revolve around a computer and so called normie sites

3bh
>>
Can somebody explain OP's picture to me? It doesn't make sense. Men can't be raped and women aren't people, so who's the victim?
>>
File: 1450416870179.png (120 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450416870179.png
120 KB, 1000x1000
>>25093243
>the person you hate
>the
normied
>>
File: wpid-i_care1.jpg (59 KB, 1242x875) Image search: [Google]
wpid-i_care1.jpg
59 KB, 1242x875
>>25094641

Oh, it keeps going.

>Kid bullies me throughout all of freshman year in high school
>"friends" join in on the bullying
>Broke down and cried at fucking school more than once during that year because of this
>Toward the end of the school year he tries to kill himself
Good. Fucking good.
>Everyone is horrified
>Oh my god, such a tragedy, he was such a kind soul!!1!
>Everyone is nice to him
>Still bullies me when he gets back from the mental hospital

>Columbine happens
>Two kids bullied to the point of going postal
>Assholes would literally spray them with ketchup packets in the school cafeteria while the teachers watch and do nothing
>Everyone acts so surprised when they become homicidal
>America blames antidepressants, video games, music, I've even had a professor who blamed in on white fucking privilege
>Tell any psychiatrist that you've thought about killing your bullies and you're sent to a fucking mental hospital
Have these faggots ever been bullied? Like, actually bullied? Like, break down and cry in front of your peers as they laugh at you bullied? Maybe if they had actually experienced it, maybe they'd understand what it feels like to want to murder the people who made you feel like shit. If you haven't genuinely thought about killing the people who bullied you, you probably had it pretty fucking easy.

>Do work at the soup kitchen
>Regularly give money and food to the homeless
>Worked in church programs that donated food to the poor
>Called a sheltered, privileged sack of shit who doesn't give a shit about the poor because I vote Republican
>>
>>25093243
i try not to be hateful

i've been alone for a long time, though.
>>
>>25094156
I'm not going to pretend like you should be going to therapists. I dropped out of therapy, and thought it was bullshit too. The therapist basically told me to drop it. There is real advice in "just stop being so negative", but you shouldn't need a therapist to tell you that. Sitting on a computer all day and hating the world and muh feminist conspiracy is way less likely to get you anywhere you want to be in life.
>>
Stepped on one too many times, friend. After a while you get really tired of it.
>>
>>25093406
any school shooting/large terror event people are quick to mourn and quick to forget, society is fucked up man they cry sympathy for a week and then completely forget about it, fuckin' normies

>>25093363
Best of luck anon, I feel you but guns are hard to get here
>>
>>25093243
imagine no one ever saying anything kind to you your whole life.
>>
>>25093882
>>25093917

Normies are always so hot on making robots blame themselves. Like it's not enough for them that our lives are shit, it has to be all our fault that our lives are shit.

All so normies can avoid dealing with the fact that their happiness in life is in (large) part due to luck and good fortune.
>>
>>25095419
I don't have much luck or fortune in my life, but I don't turn around and blame my parents and my teachers and everyone else I've ever come into contact with but not myself.

You'd be surprised how many "normies" have mental health problems.
>>
>>25094156
See a psychologist instead, for cognitive behavioral therapy. I've never heard of anyone actually being better off after seeing a therapist, they really aren't trained well enough to deal with that sort of thing.
>>
File: 16521387323421.png (11 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
16521387323421.png
11 KB, 300x250
>>25094641
>>25094971
fucking normies, they're always the same
>>
>>25095546

Seriously. These days, nobody gives a shit what you actually do. It's all about what you fucking say.
>>
>>25095546
>These days, nobody gives a shit what you actually do
That's bullshit.
>>
>>25095617
sry, meant for. >>25095561
>>
>>25094971
I love listening to you rant about every perceived injustice that has ever been committed against you and everyone else in the world. Do you have any more stories?
>>
>>25093363
>That's why I'm going to shoot up my school and kill as many of you as I can
Nigga, keep that shit to yourself. Keep this board out of it.
>>
File: 1391246376507.png (172 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1391246376507.png
172 KB, 396x385
>>25093363
please let this be real, get them all anon, get them for me
>>
>>25095681

I an edgy depressed self righteous psuedo-moral faggot and proud.

This one is more personal
>Experience severe fucking depression (you already fucking know, so I won't go into further detail)
>Literally nobody except my family and a few internet friends cared
>Have lunch with this grill from my floor
>She starts talking about her experiences with depression
>Tell her I know the feeling, and have experienced something similar
>Rants on and on about it
>Tells me it all got better after she got a boyfriend
Hnnnnngggg.....

>Date a guy for a couple of years
>After a year and a half or so, he comes out as an FtM trans girl
>I'm a sexually confused teenager who was already in a gay relationship, so I kinda just go with the flow and try to be as supportive as possible
>She becomes an emotional trainwreck
>Constantly threatens to kill herself
>Stay up for hours on end trying to comfort her
>Nothing I say makes a difference
>Spend over a year doing this
>She eventually breaks things off with me (I'm really not that upset, it was weighing on me for some time and I was honestly kind of relieved when she cut contact)
>Basically, coming out as trans killed the happy and loving guy I had fallen in love with and replaced him with a bitter depressed shell of his former self
>Realize that transsexuality is, by definition, a mental disorder, as the confusion (even without the factor of bullying) will cause significant psychological pain and trauma
>Called a bully multiple times for saying this.
Funny, because I'd say maybe 1 in 50 people would actually date an openly trans girl.
>>
>>25093363
hahahaha get ready to get vanned
>>
>>25095515

so what, instead you give cunty lectures to other people on how they should be blaming themselves? that makes you a better person or some shit? Fuck off if you think sanctimony is any better than self pity.
>>
>>25094971
the columbine kids weren't bullied you retconning douche, one was a homicidal maniac from the start and the other was a depressed beta who went along with whatever the other one did. they were part of a big friends group of goths and gamer types
>>
File: 1446418380282.png (45 KB, 342x404) Image search: [Google]
1446418380282.png
45 KB, 342x404
all you guys talking about how shooting places up is the only way to raise awareness of male alienation when you're the same guys who will go on /pol/ and call every shooting a false flag to take away guns
>>
Yes, I was fucking bullied. But Im bitter because Im ugly.
>>
kappa xdd
>>
>>25096613
>one was a homicidal maniac from the start and the other was a depressed beta who went along with whatever the other one did.

This is actually the retcon though, and desu it sounds like exactly the normie shit that normies always say about robots to avoid having to empathize or care about them.

OH YOU WEREN'T REALLY BULLIED, YOU'RE JUST DEFECTIVE N SHIT, THAT BULLYING THING IS JUST AN EXCUSE come on, who hasn't heard that one?
>>
>>25093243
No woman ever gave me anything. I'm a lonely virgin who lacked positive attention from the opposite sex all my life. It's a combination of sexual frustration, a feeling of worthlessness and a cry for attention.

Is it my own fault? Partly atleast. I could've done a lot to improve myself and take risks which I didn't but largely I think it was out of my hands. I was extremely late into puberty and even today feel a good 4-5 years younger than what I actually am. I'm not good looking at all and kind of awkward as a result of this and I have no idea how to pick up girls. I doubt the average person learnt this from youtube videos and had to make an active effort instead of it just happening which it seemed to do to all of my friends. Girls liked them just for existing and they took it from there but it never happened to me. So fuck this world for not giving me the same chances it gave everybody else.
>>
>>25094971
reading you bullying stories made me think..
of course bullying can be found in every country but to me (not anglo-saxon) it seems, that especially in the US bullying is on another level.
wen comparing the bullying stories i read on here with the bullying stories in my own country the bullying where i live seems to be more .... "tame".

i don't know if that is actually true or just a feeling. what do you think, where is bullying worst and what are the reasons for this?
>>
>>25096613
>Implying bullying can't turn you into a homicidal maniac
>Implying they weren't bullied (there are many witnesses who confirm that they were brutally bullied)
>Implying only people who get severely bullied have no friends
>Implying psychiatrists wouldn't diagnose half of all high school kids as clinically insane if they actually admitted what they thought about

>>25097461
It's because people are scared to death of showing any sort of empathy or understanding toward people who go postal.
>>
>>25097511
Bullying is a natural social tool to ostracize the weak from the herd. You will see a much more pathetic humanity in the next 50 years due to society trying to prevent it.

People on here are stuck in the middle ground. Instead of learning to fight back, they were taught to embrace their victim complex and now blame everyone else for their failings.

ROBOTS BTFO.
>>
>>25093602

Good post. But the "traditional male gender role" is not like it used to be in the 90s or even before. It changed. In a strange way (due to feminist per exemple).
>>
>>25097511

Simply put, the prevalence of school shootings mixed with the PC crowd's anti-bullying campaigns has basically made being bullied as someone who is mentally ill and/or not of a protected minority group an utter clusterfuck. Think about it for a second:

>Zero tolerance policies on fighting basically make it so that kicking a bully's ass gets you suspended while they get off scott free.
Seriously, you give a bully what they deserve and you can be fucked for the rest of your school career.
>Bullying now has evolved to be more sarcastic and subtle, basically making it impossible to report.
You know they're fucking with you, but there's no real way to explain it to school authorities without confusing the shit out of them.
>Schools (at least in more liberal states) have significantly lessened bullying against the LGBT community, but this is simply because they have support and protection from the public in pretty much any instance.
If you're not a part of one of those protected groups, your problem with bullying is considered far less serious and far less of a priority because it doesn't interfere with PR. I'm not saying that the protection of LGBT students is a bad thing (it's a good thing), but with that protection has created a hierarchy of priority when it comes to bullying. You never wanna be known as the school where a gay kid was bullied, but if a straight kid gets bullied? Eh, it happens everywhere.
>The loners (common target for bullying) have become branded with a sense of mistrust and fear following Columbine, essentially making them out to be the threat rather than the bullies themselves.
I've seen many people in high school make jokes about the loner/weirdo kids shooting up the school. It only adds to another level of pain and anger that the victims of bullying feel because they're now made out to be the bad guys.
>>
>>25097565

>Bullying is a natural structural tool to ostracize the weak from the herd. You will see a much more pathetic humanity in the next 50 years due to society trying to prevent it.

You're seriously defending bullying with an argument for eugenics. Fucking wow.
>>
>>25093363
Didnt you pay attention to what happened the first 10 times someone tried to pull that bullshit. Ever read Eliot's manifesto?

Out of the "hundreds" he swore he could get, he got 6 (s i x) people, none of which were his intended targets. and then he offed himself waiting for the cops to converge on him. Even in "retribution," he was a fucking failure.

Save yourself the trouble, get some helium and say sayonara alone. No one will care either way.
>>
>>25093243
>had friends 1st, 2nd, and beginning of third
>move to new town in third grade
>no friends, play vidya to pass time, become addicted to runescape (RSC days)
>mildly bullied in middle school, mostly invisible, quit runescape in 7th grade
>self describe as pessimist freshman year of high school because I think it's 'logical,' might as well be surprised when I get a good grade and nothing when I get a bad one; have literally a couple of friends, watch some anime (watched DBZ while in 2nd or 3rd grade), become addicted to WoW
>move again in junior year, no friends from then on, early stages of depression appear, vidya/WoW to pass the time
>told to go to college by parents, no idea what to do, I play computer games so clearly I should do CS
>i slid my way through high school classes always thinking about vidya, get wrecked by college courses and convinces me that i dont have the ability
>drop out and work retail, try not to think about the future, contemplating suicide regularly
>>
>>25097685
Prove me wrong lil' guy.
>>
>>25093363
Reading this post took a weight off my heart. It was touching to read because I related with it so much.
>>
>>25097821

Prove your assertion first 'big man'.

Why is it that the most bitter, most despairing and most needy assume this sneering, posturing persona?
What's next 'kiddo'? Got any more tedious evopsyche cliches to copypaste from heartiste, 'son'?
>>
>>25097821

>Implying betas have never contributed to society
>Implying betas aren't the ones revolutionizing technology
>Implying humanity hasn't been getting weaker (more allergies, more asthma, more mentally disabled people, etc) since the dawn of civilization
>Implying society shouldn't take care of the weak
>Implying bullies aren't insecure faggots who turn their angsty hatred of the world on everyone else
>>
>>25097698

I love how the norps have these little autistic fits when you threaten their safe space.

'Y-y-you're a failure loser beta nerd die alone eeweeweewee...'

You'll be crying even harder when I fuck your tight little arse, you slut.
>>
>>25097897
Look fella, I'm not trying to trigger you. Clearly you were bullied and therefore cannot have a rational discussion on this subject. Best of luck in your future ;-)
>>
It's all my mom's fault.
She constantly bullies everybody.
When i was a kid, i was her most frequent target.
This made me afraid constantly, which made me a target of school bullying.
And now i'm a social wreck with no friends and constantly depressed.
And nothing changed since i was a kid. Its still happening.

I can't escape.
>>
>>25097937

I'm not trying to have a 'rational discourse' with an irrational manchild. I'm 'trying' to mock a sad little poser trying to imagine what being a cunt feels like.
>>
>>25097937
>Clearly you were bullied and therefore cannot have a rational discussion on this subject

>Bullies are the only ones who can have a rational discussion about bullying, the victims aren't in a sound mental state
>We've reached a unanimous agreement that bullying is good.

Top fucking kek.
>>
>>25097975
SUPERTRIGGERED

I'm sorry you blame all your problems on getting a wedgie once in fourth grade. The rest of us will be out living life when you wish to man up.
>>
>>25093840
>I never blame people when they shoot up schools because its never their fault
>There is a serious problem in the world and its not us, it is the 'normies'.
>Girls also rejected me all through school.

I hope a mod forwards your IP to the authorities. We don't need another psychopath school shooter.
>>
>>25093363
Do it. Try to aim for chads and Stacie's though. Look for yoga pants, ugz, Jordan's, joggers, Hollister, etc.
>>
>>25093886
>I was about to type the reasons why, but then I remembered that you aren't going to actually listen, instead you will use it as ammunition against us. That's what you fuckers always do.

At first I thought this was reasonable, but then I realized that you're actually one of those shooters-in-the-making. Your post applies to the angry robots here, not those you call "normies". Normies don't shoot up schools or blame their life problems on everyone else but them.Your sentence is a perfect description of robots and how they react to everything.
>>
File: 1411431774512.jpg (88 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
1411431774512.jpg
88 KB, 724x720
>>25098009

>Defends bullying
>Tries to belittle anyone who disagrees
>Doesn't respond to comments that prove him wrong

Go back to middle school recess where you belong.
>>
>>25098004
Pretty much this. We all live in society of bullies and bullies have all the power. Your teachers are bullies. Politicians are bullies. Councillors, psychiatrists, doctors, law enforcement, CEOs, your boss, the average woman you're attracted to.

They're all bullies, every single one.
>>
>>25098055
*tips fedora*

Well played fellow neckbeard, I'm sure you think being called fat is mean too and not a statement of fact and something entirely within an individual's control.
>>
>all these robots blaming bullying on everything
>not realizing that robots themselves are bullies now
>normies btfo thread, women hate thread, I wanna shot up a school thread, elliot admiration thread
>>
>>25098091
Bullies bully for fun, we robots are products of a sick bully controlled society. Our hatred is well placed.
>>
>>25098009

You don't have a life. There isn't an 'us' for you to be part of the rest of.

>>25098055

He's 'trolling.' He thinks that if he self-consciously mocks his own position, that makes him 'better', or 'more aware'. Affecting a sort of cliched, movie jock attitude just makes the fact that he's only pretending more obvious.
>>
File: damage-control_logo.jpg (38 KB, 525x531) Image search: [Google]
damage-control_logo.jpg
38 KB, 525x531
>>25098086

C-call him a fedora!
>>
>>25098114
You've solved the riddle of the sphinx!

What's your next bold move basement-dweller, growing up?
>>
>>25098134

Same thing your mother does every single day:
Pitying your dated, 'snarky' attitude, and wondering whether you could have been more.
>>
>>25093363
D O I T F A M
E
L
I
V
E
R E T R I B U T I O N
>>
>>25098144
Such a cutie

:3
>>
>>25098041
>in the making
and instead of trying to stop it, you leave them no other choice.

I hope your family suffers as a result.
>>
>>25098103
So explain again how you think it's justified for a robot to shoot up random innocent people, but it's not justified for ISIS to blow up random innocent people? How are you in any way better than ISIS?
>>
>>25093243
i dont even want to feel like this man , i seriously want to change but its so hard.

ive been neglected and socially isolated or berated my whole life how the fuck do you think i will act?

its the same for most of the people here i would guess
>>
>>25098164
>instead of trying to stop it
What do you expect us to do? We're already trying to give you mental help. But you refuse any help. What else can we do?
>>
>>25098180
>any help
therapy won't fix being rejected by society, neither will meds
the only thing that would help is by treating
them normally, but you refuse to do so.

>but then I realized i'm not actually gonna do shit and let them kill people
>>
>>25093363
>distributing your conspiracy to mass murder not seconds before starting
Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>25098204
Therapy helps mental illness. You are mentally ill. Again, what do you expect society to do? Give you a government-mandated gf? A million dollars for free?
>>
>>25098153

Just stop posing and we can have a beneficial conversation. This is just dull.
>>
>>25098221
>human lives are too expensive
and that's the reason this continues to happen.
>>
>>25093243
I guess it's just a ball that began rolling downhill when I expected good of mankind from a very young age, and found out that humanity was rather terrible.
>>
>>25098221

I like how you start babbling ridiculous shit to make his demands seem unreasonable.

He wants to be treated like a normal human being. You know how that feels because you receive that treatment by default, and throw a tantrum when you aren't.
You won't do it, because what's at risk is your pig-like feeling of superiority over someone, at least.
So you will have to be terrorised, because it doesn't matter anymore.
Its obvious that you can't feel solidarity with someone below you on the ladder, only slavish admiration for people above you, so you have to be dragged down to our level.
>>
>>25093363
I hope we can see this post in the news soon, and not because he went through with it but because he was a dumbass that decided to make a post like this. Preferably committing suicide by cop.
>>
>>25098278
>He wants to be treated like a normal human being.
Meaning...? How is he not treated like everyone else?
>>
>>25093363
gl faglord
>>
>>25098304

Other people are not ignored their entire lives, and sneered at when they attempt to make themselves known.
Other people are not the butt of everyone's jokes, other people do not get slandered for no reason.
Other people are not rendered untouchable because of a lack of social capital.
You know all this, but you feign ignorance to appear reasonable.
This is a pointless waste of time, since you are just going to act defensive and deny deny deny.

Think of the greasiest, filthiest person you have seen. Can you even imagine being their friend, and just talking with them as you would any other friend. Of course you can't. But they are 'creepy' aren't they? They're a loser, and far below a gentleman like yourself.
>>
>>25093798
He didn't say anything about female safe spaces
>>
>>25098393
>Other people are not ignored their entire lives, and sneered at when they attempt to make themselves known.
You yourselves ignore everyone. How can you not be ignored by everyone when you never leave the basement?

>Other people are not the butt of everyone's jokes, other people do not get slandered for no reason.
Stupid and paranoid. Nobody cares about you or knows you exist, after all, since you are ignored, right?

>Other people are not rendered untouchable because of a lack of social capital.
You are not untouchable, you simply choose to retreat from society. How are people supposed to deal with you when nobody knows you exist?

You know all this, but you feign ignorance to appear reasonable.
This is a pointless waste of time, since you are just going to act defensive and deny deny deny.
>>
>>25097565
Then shootings are justified.
>>
>>25098534
Which ones? ISIS shootings? Shootings by non-robots? By muslims? White christians? You can't expects robots to be given some magical carte blanche.
>>
>>25097955
I'm not even joking. This is serious.
It seriously has gone to the point where i'm ready to throw a punch at anybody who confronts me or talks shit about me next.
Specially my mom. I want to punch her. Realistically what the worse thing that can happen?
Police gets called, they take a statement and then leave.
If they take me to spend a night in jail or some facility or whatever, i will at least be away from all of this.
And finally happy, even if for a short while.

I don't know what i'm expecting from /r9k/, but at least say i'm a faggot and i should man the fuck up or something. Anything.
I don't have anybody to talk to about this.
>>
>>25098559
Shootings brought on by bullying
>>
>>25098575
Okay, so ISIS and muslims at least. It makes sense, lots of robots have the right ingredients to want to join ISIS.
>>
>>25098565
How old are you? Do you drive?
>>
>>25093363
kill only the faggots who bully you
>>
File: umaru plotting.jpg (74 KB, 768x660) Image search: [Google]
umaru plotting.jpg
74 KB, 768x660
>>25093243
i'm upset that we haven't achieved world peace.

like seriously, how hard is it just not to kill each other?
>>
>>25098507

>You yourselves ignore everyone

I don't. I'm not a robot or a basement dweller. If I were, nothing would change, because a robot is in a position of exclusion. He can't help but 'ignore' because he himself is ignored. Just a specious and insubstantial 'I know you are but what am I' kind of nothing.

>Nobody cares about you or knows you exist, after all, since you are ignored, right?

'Sneered at when they attempt to make themselves known.' Ask the robots who work how they are treated by their colleagues.
Again, you are sneering like a cunt. Keep proving my point, norp.

>You are not untouchable, you simply choose to retreat from society

Total bullshit that you tell yourself to feel better. Hate to say it, but this is the just world fallacy par excellence. It can't be that people are ostracised, and know well enough that they are, it must be that they choose to have no friends and be miserable! Its their responsibility to subject themselves to humiliation, in the hope that they are good enough for us!
Another specious nothing.

>You [...] deny.

'Neener neener neener, ha ha I sure showed him!'
Exactly as I said, you act obtuse and feign ignorance. What a fucking joke you are.
>>
>>25098599
I'm 23. Don't have a license or a car. Driver's license costs a fortune here. I use public transportation.
And i can't move out because i don't have enough money for an apartment.
>>
>Were you all bullied when you were younger?

bullied
no friends
neglected during childhood
parents divorced
narcistic mother
father died from cancer
favourite cat died (loved him since childhood)
never had gf
ugly
depressed
women all sluts anyways

Upside is im fairly well educated, have some cash (to sustain 1-3 NEET years) and a lovely sister who hugs me sometimes...
>>
>>25098631
Sounds to me like you're fucked then, friend. Unless you want to steal as much money as you can from your mom and just start walking or biking away from home. I'm in a similar situation. The difference is I'm packing my shit and moving to Austin Texas in about a year. All I can tell you is, get a job and earn money until leaving is an option. Until then, stick it out. Don't become comfortable though if you start thinking "hey this isn't so bad I'm making good money here and keeping to myself" you will become TRAPPED. Just get out as soon as possible anon.
>>
joke's on you, I'm not bitter, I'm near-apathetic
>>
File: masterrace.jpg (184 KB, 329x432) Image search: [Google]
masterrace.jpg
184 KB, 329x432
>>25093243
I was at the top of my primary school's social ladder. After I went to middle school life wasn't so great for me anymore. I've been going through some personal and family issues at the time, but I always tried to ,,fit in'' eventhough it didn't actually reflect how I felt.

I didn't except help. I didn't except compassion. I was never an attention-seeking fucker. And in fact I didn't get compassion. I didn't get help. I got bullied by normies because I was weak at that time and looked like a good target to them.

I was always different - in a positive way. I was always more intelligent than the rest of kids at my age and overall more mature than them. I'd always look for friends like me - kids that would understand the complex satirical humour and kids that would be able to grasp my ideas and theories and maybe even share theirs. Thankfully, I found friends like these. But they went to other medium schools.

At the end of middle school I recovered. My situation has improved and I advanced from a robot status to a cyborg status with a lot of social knowledge. I also improved my looks drastically - in a positive way.

Suddenly normies started acting differently towards me. Chads would respect my words and fuck off when told to and I even got attention from Stacies. Hell, one even asked me out on her own. I declined of course.

After I finished medium school and went to high school I cut all my contacts with these shallow, horrible people I have previously known.

Nowadays I'm more careful not to show any weaknesses and to distrust everybody at every step. The technique has worked and I have made a few very valuable cyborg friends, just like I did in primary school.

I am happy with the results and continue to live, perpetuating my reasonless existence with hatred towards subhuman, normie scum.
>>
>>25098677
Is there anything that can make me feel better while i'm forced to stay here to finish university and then get a job?
I'm just so fucking angry. And miserable. I always thought her behavior was justified. Then it finally clicked.
This isn't how normal people behave. This isn't normal. Its not the fault of people around her. Its her fault.
>>
File: tumblr_lohjkkBhL21qiocun.gif (498 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lohjkkBhL21qiocun.gif
498 KB, 400x225
I wish I had known all of you faggots in school so I could have stolen your lunches, punched you in the arm and called you sissies. Thank god for weak ass """'people""" like yourselves, it makes my life 100% more hilarious.
>>
>>25098870
i wish i had known what i know now when i was in school so i could beat the shit out of anybody who gets in my face with minimal repercussions
>>
>>25093363
You dont have the balls to do that anon
>>
>>25093243
The school district I went to was one of those STATE CHAMP football and wrestling places. I didn't really hit puberty until I was 18/19 and I was really skinny/pale/short. The real bullying started around 13 because I was an easy target and so small and beta it was impossible for me to stand up for myself. I was an only child and my parents mostly ignored me. Girls outright fucking ignored me until my late teens. When I turned 19 my body changed into man's, I got a lot taller, and my face slimmed down. I started getting a lot of attention from women and people treated me better in general. Although the way I was treated by people changed so much I couldn't shed the intense dislike I felt for the general population from so many years of being alienated. I tried talking to so many people about my issues with depression and no one could be bothered. "You've had it pretty good suck it up!" sorts of shit. I was looking at exit bags for a long time but couldn't bring myself to do out of the guilt/shame it would bring my family. I'm a normie now, I'm well traveled, well read, educated and can be charming if I need to but I just fucking hate people. I come here because I think robots understand what alienation and male loneliness really is. This is my only outlet.
>>
>>25098784

Sociopath =/= Robot

You have a twisted view of the majority of us if you think we genuinely see ourselves as superior to normies on a human level. Perhaps you've taken some of the threads a little too seriously.

Sounding almost like a movie villain with the nazi references to boot.

For every person who was bullied while just trying to be accepted, those that have gotten jobs and moved on from school days only to find the same repeating social exclusion, there is someone like you on this board that allows normies to see us as a plague that needs to be removed.

Fuck you.
>>
File: gg-allin-4.jpg (170 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
gg-allin-4.jpg
170 KB, 900x675
>>25093363
kill em all
>>
Idk man I've always been like this, I don't know if there's a reason. I'm like a pathetic machine of hatred.
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.