[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Don't be a NEET they said >Get a job they said
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 13
File: 09563.png (430 KB, 698x615) Image search: [Google]
09563.png
430 KB, 698x615
>Don't be a NEET they said
>Get a job they said

http://news.yahoo.com/teen-killed-pulled-wood-chipper-152000447.html
>>
>be a NEET they said
>live the dream they said
>>
>>24866729
He chose to die, >>24866602 didn't get that luxury.
>>
>>24866602
>dead white chad
feels good man
>>
>>24866916
>He chose to die, >>24866602 didn't get that luxury.
nothing is more luxurious than a life so pointless, lonely, and miserable that it drives you to suicide
>>
>>24866602
wtf, i did tree service for weeks after years of being NEET and i never even came close to being mulched by the chipper, that kid was some kind of idiot
>>
>>24866602
This is only getting news and not being looked over because of how he looks. Too bad he was a retarded teen that didn't respect the machine.
>>
>>24866949
>chad

If that's a chad where you come from then I pity you. He's 100% beta from looks alone.
>>
>he's dead

doesn't seem like such a bad outcome desu senpai
>>
>>24867914
Head first into a woodchipper doesn't even sound like that bad of a death desu.
>>
>>24866602

If you're too dumb to give a wood chipper the respect it needs, then the world is better off without you.
>>
He's the lucky one. Death by woodchipper is a far better outcome than having to work all day every day for the rest of your life.
>>
>>24867937
>>>reddit le darwin awards xDDDD

How about no immoral faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 349x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 349x356
Sounds like.... he was barking up the wrong tree
>>
>>24867965

There's too many people on this planet.

Do you expect me to care about some random teenager who I don't know?
>>
>Cox was pulled into the chipper when he tried to get the limb into the machine, officials said.

>He was found dead inside the wood chipper by Kings Mountain Police who responded to a 911 call about a man who had been pulled into the mechanism, according to reports.

Final Destination tier.

Unless he was a KHHBV I feel no pity for him. Plus he looks like a DUDE WEED LMAO type of guy.
>>
Holy shit, did you guys watch the video? Apparently the owner of the woodchipping company genuinely had a heart attack after seeing what happened.

Man, that's actually kind of funny, reminds me of the time they aired the news of a famous person's death and the family members died in grief. I forget who it was though.
>>
RIP white guy
any pics?
>>
>>24866729
What even
Do the landlords there not at least look through the apartments they rent out?

>>24866602
you have to reallllly fuck up to do that because what are safety features if you can get past those its some darwin shit
>>
>>24868019
lol like what piece of shit human calls the cops when they see someone pulled into a wood chipper instead of going out and actually helping
>>
>>24868328

>Do the landlords there not at least look through the apartments they rent out?

It was probably a shitty dirt-cheap apartment in a sketch part of town. Landlord's too busy to even look inside.
>>
I always find it odd when people younger then me die.
>>
Maybe now he will turn over a new leaf
>>
>when he attempted to kick a tree part into the wood chipper

yeah, ok

something tells me this is a stupid move if you work with wood chippers
>>
Maybe now he can branch out to other career choices
>>
>>24866602
Kid looks like he has a chip on his shoulder
>>
While he was being chopped up, I bet this song was running through his head.

He truly was chopped and screwed.

https://youtu.be/QtP6arjZmzI
>>
>tfw got a job 3 days ago
>tfw start to hate it
>my day consists of working for 6 hours
>and the rest is waiting to be working again
this is depressing
>>
I hope the media tries to address the real root of the problem
>>
>>24868593
That's not what the media wood do though.
>>
>>24868613
*would

No need to thank me friend; just a chipper man correcting spelling :^)
>>
>>24868105
anyone got the link?
>>
I'm really rooting for his family, they must be sycamore reporters branching out of the woodwork pining for an interview. I know I'm going out on a limb here but they need to leaf them alone. They just can't cedar forest for the trees.
>>
>>24866729
Resorting to cliched namecalling has no effect on the contemporary NEET. We are economic auto-didacts, self-taught philosophers and gifted visionaries. While others waste their life labouring under the orders of those who see only material cost in life, we pursue leisure above all else, knowing as we do that leisure and time to oneself is the basis of genius. Despite many people disliking the culture and society they help maintain through their work, and despite understanding now that we have only a single life on earth and that any meaning we attribute to it as the result of self-willed or socially-inculcated ideologies, they continue to wake early and trudge to their jobs for one single reason: Guilt. Throughout time religions have taken advantage of Man's guilt, a guilt experienced for no logical reason except that he unlike other animals is a self-aware being whose abstract thoughts conflict with the apparently practical, rational reality he finds himself a part of. We post-guilt NEETs will not bow to internal or external pressures encouraging us to sacrifice our contentment and sensitive dispositions for the sake of attaining money, or womenfolk. We alone stand proudly, detached from but keenly observant of the slave masses who yell at us for not being as unhappy as they are. We alone, we band of true men, defend our right to live a dignified life against those wishing to deprive of us of it. Yes you can mock, you can criticize, you can echo the demands your masters make upon you. But who is likely to regret their lives more? The noble and dignified NEETs who spend their truly precious time reading, pondering, philosophizing and engaging in critical, urgent debate online? Or the miserable, resentful masses, their eyes bloated and sagged by excess folds of skin, their hair falling out and their gums bleeding from stress, their bowels destroyed by a sedentary lifestyle spent at their desks clicking endlessly while their boss breaths down their necks?
>>
>>24868717
It's in the OP link if you scroll down to the second video.
>>
>>24866602
>"A little hard work never hurt anybody" they said
>>
This almost happened to me aswell
>>
File: 1449710930745.png (663 KB, 708x1000) Image search: [Google]
1449710930745.png
663 KB, 708x1000
>>24866602
>Get a job at a finance office
>Get $11 an hour plus bonus for collecting from over-due clients
>Get to spend all day in a nice warm office on floor 7, drinking some Chai tea with a desk by a window
>Watching snow fall outside, with a heater by my desk
>White co-workers are funny
>Spend my time telling stacie's and chad's that their vacation payment is three months behind and need to pay

Feels good
>>
It's ok he was just a millennial.
>>
step 1: don't be a simpleton
step 2: get a job
step 3: be careful
step 4: ???
step 5: stay alive
>>
>>24870327

>Get 12 an hour just basically stacking boxes like legos

haha i win
>>
>>24866602
>Work maintenance on aircraft in the U.S. Airforce
>Deal with MUCH more dangerous situations than that kid would have to deal with in his job
>Including getting sucked into a jet engine
>Never had a problem

Some humans are just retard and have the survival instincts of a banana his story shouldn't influence you unless you know you're too stupid to survive something that is extremely obvious that is dangerous and has 300 stickers on it labeling it dangerous and to be safe
>>
>>24868388

That doesn't explain why he wouldn't have noticed somebody not paying rent for 8 fucking years.
>>
>>24867937
This. Auto feeding wood chippers don't care if you feed it oak, maple, or flesh and bone.
>>
>>24868005
oh peepee
>>
>>24870435
Physical work < Sitting at a desk
>>
>>24866602
>He was found dead inside the wood chipper

must've been a pretty shitty wood chipper
>>
>>24868433
>going in feet first
>seeing your self being minced

What do you think his final thoughts were?
>>
File: 1411404875010.jpg (60 KB, 498x668) Image search: [Google]
1411404875010.jpg
60 KB, 498x668
>be writer
>get paid to sit safely in my house and type some words
feels great man
>>
>>24870506

>I wish I could make like a tree and leaf
>Oh shit
>>
File: 20 years.jpg (57 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
20 years.jpg
57 KB, 620x670
>>24866602
I have a job that involves wood chipping, and I can say, with 100% certainty, that this kid was a fucking retard.
There is absolutely 0 chance of getting caught in a wood chipper unless you're a borderline retard that doesn't pay attention when there's a deadly tool within arms reach of you.
Darwinism at its finest.
>>
>>24870477

Getting paid a dollar more than you and getting excercise > Sitting at a job and becoming a fatass
>>
File: sweating buckets.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
sweating buckets.gif
2 MB, 400x225
Oh fuck machine man.
>>
Outside of blanket is dangerous
>>
>>24868371
He was probably already ded as fuck and the cops just showed up to have a gander at the paste and say "yep thats ded alright."
>>
>>24866602
that's some final destination shit

that black mortician or whatever dude was death, right?
>>
>>24870589
this
he had to be standing on the chipper to get his foot in it

whoever hired him was a dumbass that did not make sure was not a complete retard about safety
I bet he was not even wearing workboots hardhat glasses or hearing protection too
>>
File: 00a0a_g9qMctRl4lf_600x450.jpg (14 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
00a0a_g9qMctRl4lf_600x450.jpg
14 KB, 300x450
>>24870625
>Becoming fat

You wish bby
>>
>>24868371

The dude fell into a wood chipper.

By the time they even noticed he was probably severely injured or more likely dead.
>>
>>24870506
>What do you think his final thoughts were?
"Did I feed the cats before I left?"
>>
>>24870819
you dont just fall into a wood chipper
the retard was standing on the wood chipper
>>
>>24870763

>skinnyfat crossdresser.
>>
>>24870819

Little hard to 'fall' into this

EVEN if you want to argue, 'well something could have caught and pulled him'

Woodchippers chop pretty slow, enough time to yell for help, hit the switch or simply get the clothing off

https://youtu.be/71-m26EmH_M?t=249
>>
>>24867897
He looks extremely confident in this picture. Also I'm attracted to him as a female, therefore he is Chad.
>>
>>24871042
....what?

need to make comments so hypocritical to continue proving you're straight
>>
>>24868428
He will have 75 virgin Isabelle's in heaven
>>
>>24868019
>He was found dead inside the wood chipper
Can anyone be found alive inside a woodchipper? I feel like a more realistic sentence would be "found what little remained of him inside the woodchipper"
>>
>see people doing maintenance and throwing wood into a chipper
>take my gorilla glue and poor it on the brances
>mfw they get sucked into the wood chipper

who else /devilish/ here?
>>
>>24871066
>2:44
mein sides have reached the moon and are building a secret nazi moon base on the moon
>>
what a dumbshit, the only way you can die from that is if you dive in headfirst and dont try and scurry away when it starts tearing you apart

kid wanted to die but didnt realize that there are MUCH EASIER and MUCH MUCH MUCH less painful ways of doing it
>>
>>24871283
>Throwing branches in woodchipper
>Some trickster put glue on the branches that somehow sticks within a matter of seconds
>Start to put branch in chipper
>Notice stuck to branch
>Pulls hands out of the gloves
>>
I think ISIS should do bizarre torture killings like this and film them for their HD propaganda videos.

Explosions are boring. Imagine seeing what happens when you force somebody feet-first into a woodchipper in 1080p
>>
>>24871283
>realize that you are stronger than weak branches
>branches start to be torn away from you
>>
>>24871390
better yet they should make a chain of people wearing long sleeves and have them touch a running lathe

one after another they will be pulled in and wrapped around a shaft
>>
>>24871099
Post your dick
Post your dick
Post your dick
>>
>>24871066
watching a wood chipper work is pretty cool
it just pulls the tree bits in by itself, very neat
>>
>>24871229
there have been people found alive when they accidentally get pulled into a Jet engine which is a MEGA CHIPPER
>>
>>24871500
jet engines are fragile they stop working from just a few birds
>>
>>24868371
Most people just start recording it with their cell phones.
[muffled worldstar in the distance]
>>
>>24871500
I think I could survive a wood chipper. I'm very elastic and would probably just whish around like a washing machine
>>
File: 1448548306411.gif (2 MB, 491x750) Image search: [Google]
1448548306411.gif
2 MB, 491x750
>>24868764
Thanks for the pasta. Have a cute anime girl getting petted.
>>
>>24871543
wood chippers dont work like that
they are 2 big rollers with teeth on them that crush the wood into chunks
>>
>>24870763
post boipussi senpai
>>
>>24870220
Greentext plzzzzzzz baka desu sempai
>>
>>24871390
>>24871424

Tweet it to them. I would watch both of these.
>>
File: 00s0s_apMZmFk2dkQ_600x450.jpg (11 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
00s0s_apMZmFk2dkQ_600x450.jpg
11 KB, 300x450
>>24871697
For you anon~ senpai
>>
>>24870451
Maybe he owned the apartment. Maybe he paid 8 years advance.
>>
how painful do you think his death was?
Did he have time to scream?
>>
>>24867928
He went in feet first
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.