[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I'm a covert schizoid. I want to talk to someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: rick anfd morty.png (345 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rick anfd morty.png
345 KB, 1920x1080
I think I'm a covert schizoid. I want to talk to someone was diagnosed or also feels this way.
Pic not unrelated.
>>
fuck i meant to say the pic is unrelated
>>
Why the fuck does this generation feel the need to self diagnose themselves with shit that they DO NOT HAVE.
>>
>>24852918
Talk to a doctor you retard.
>>
>>24852956
It gives you something to blame your failings on other than yourself. It's a way to dodge responsibility.

And people do this because the rewards for responsibility just aren't worth it, anymore. You get more back for not bothering.
>>
So waht do all you guys share your feelings? Because Ive literally never shared an emotion with anyone. I didnt think it was weird my second year as a psychology major.
>>
>>24852956
Oh well I took one psych 1101 course and was like "That disorder sounds just like me"
>>
Im diagnosed with it. AMA?

most questions will be answered as "I dont care" because I just dont.
>>
>>24853326
I never share my emotions and whenever someone shares theirs I cant possibly respond, I dont know what to do. I feel emotion and whatever I do feel I would never share with anyone I know. A friend of mine died last year and I didnt give a fuck, but had to pretend to because everyone else did. Obviously I couldnt share that with anyone, or console anyone.
>>
>>24853011
so OP is dodging the responsibilty of having an emotional connection? what does he stand to gain form that?
>>
>>24853457
Not feeling emotional hurt when shit inevitably goes badly.
>>
>>24853483
Pretty accurate. Thanks for the help.
>>
File: wsouvenir7.jpg (34 KB, 367x422) Image search: [Google]
wsouvenir7.jpg
34 KB, 367x422
>>24852918
birdperson doesnt belong in that pic anymore, famalamadingdong
>>
Sounds like you're describing autism. I'm not trying to be a dick, but not having emotional responses is autism, not schizophrenia(which deals with delusions and hallucinations)
>>
>>24852956
The psych diagnosed me with schizoid personality disorder. I stopped going before they told me more. But I'm 100% certain I am a covert schizoid...

>>24852918

What would you like to talk about OP?
>>
>>24854959
Schizoid personality disorder is way different from schizophrenia m8
>>
>>24852956
It's for attention and sympathy.

Also this >>24853011
>>
>>24852918
you're not.

>>24852956
mental illness is cool.
I strongly suggest you do around 750mgs of caffeine sometime.
>>
>>24854931
birdperson did nothing wrong

jerry is the one that doesn't belong in that pic anymore
>>
Im diagnosed, what do ya wanna talk bout?
>>
File: wshhh.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wshhh.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
>>24855134
he didnt dodge fast enough is why he doesnt belong there anymore. just hope squanchy is ok.
>>
>>24852918
I got diagnosed with it. What did you want to talk about?
>>
>doc, I act in xyz ways
doc: my son, that is because you have "schizoid personality disorder"
>what's that?
doc: it's when you act in xyz ways
>but you just repeated what I told you but couched it in fancy terms
doc: that'l be 350 dollars son
>b-but how is "SPD" explanatory at all? all it means is what I said: I act in xyz ways! this diagnoses explains nothing it doesn't do anything it's just a fancy way of saying I act in xyz ways. how can I even be said to "HAVE" this thing, when this thing is defined as NOTHING MORE than particular ways in which I act. that is bullshit. a doctor may say "I diagnose you with staph infection", but that doesn't mean I say "it hurts here", or I wince when people touch my arm. it means there is a fucking infection in my arm that can be seen with microscopes and shit it means that there is something really there not just a particular way in which i act. this is a crock of shit you are saying "SPD" as if it's like a diagnoses of staph infection but the word in reality works in a completely different way. it doesn't point to anything actually existing or represent some of confirmable disease - ALL IT MEANS IS THAT I ACT IN A PARTICULAR WAY IT HAS NO EXPLANATORY VALUE AT ALL THIS GETS US NOWHERE WE ARE IN THE SAME POSITION BEFORE I CAME YOU HAVE EXPLAINED NOTHING YOU JUST REPEATED WHAT I TOLD YOU AND USED WORDS DESIGNED TO CONFUSE THE LISTENER INTO BELIEVEING THAT YOU'VE EXPLAINED SOMETHING WHEN YOU HAVEN'T!
like I said goy-err, I mean guy, like I said, 350 dollars, pay on the way out and don't question me again or I'll have you commited. you have a MENTAL ILLNESS and I have the power to kidnap you and confine you against your will. now pay me my fucking money and fuck off goy
>?
THAT IS IT SECURITY SECURITY THIS MENTALLY IL MADMAN IS DELUSIONAL HE WILL NOT ACCEPT HIS ILLNESS LOCK HIM AWAY LOCK HIM UP HE IS A DANGER TO HIMSELF AND OTHERS HE HAS SCHIOID PERSONALITY DISORDER AND DELUSIONAL UNACCEPTING OF DIAGNOSES DISORDER HE IS MAD
>>
been diagnosed and it honestly doesn't mean shit
my life would be none the better or worse had I never even heard the word
>>
>>24855294
That was a long rant anon.

That said the can be said of a lot of thing. You could say "an object used to close off a divide rooms" or you could say "a door".
>>
>>24852918
WUBA LUB DUB DUB
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.