[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im black and i get the shit beaten out of me everyday by my Korean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Im black and i get the shit beaten out of me everyday by my Korean exchange student girlfriend.

ama
>>
>>24849745
just hurry up and greentext so i can fap to your shitty fanfiction OP
>>
>>24849745
how does it feel to be lesbian?
>>
>>24849795
This
Better make it good too niggapai
>>
>>24849795
>I'm in an Ecology club
>We go out do land and water surveys
>She joins one day
>We are out in the field one day doing some tagging on Monarchs
>Around lunch time I go on my phone and I'm on R9K browsing the soft fendom threads.
>I save some pictures I have on there on my phone
>She looks over my shoulder sees me doing that, and I she knows what BDSM is.
>She says to me in sort of broken English "You want that?"
>Autism kicks in, I start sweating thinking that she will judge me
a-ah ....
>She smiles and grabs my phone saying it is okay
>Goes into panic mode thinking that she is going to show the administrators or other people
>Start screaming for her to give me back my phone (We are alone, or at least on the other side of the field behind the prairie
>She slaps me
>"No!" she says
>I don't respond really and just look at the ground
>After that she looked through the thread and gave me back my phone
>Next week she asks me if I want to go on a date
>Obviously confused.

Then we do like formal dating stuff, I am still autismo the clown. She seems fun but very assertive which I liked.
>>
>>24850029
I hope you get lovingly raped next week OP
>>
>>24850029
>A month later I invite her over and she asks if I have any games.
>I only have my PC so I said no.
>Asks if i'm hungry.
>I say yes and she goes into my kitchen to find that I don't really have enough food. Since she has a rich family we drive out to the market to get some food for some Korean meal.
>Come home start cooking.
>I'm helping her as she is guiding me
>I accidentally add the wrong spice
>"ANON NO!"
>She slaps me super hard
>I whimper a little bit and ask her what that was for
>She says for not listening.
>I tell her that I don't really like that
>She punches me in the stomach knocking the wind out of me.
Did I mention that I'm 5'4 and she's 6'0.
>I fall over on the floor gasping for air.
>She starts kicking me with her heels on
>I'm screaming at that point
>Goes on for like 5 minutes
>Neighbors call the police
>Police come over and ask what is the problem
>She tells them that we were having sex
>They leave.
>She gives me a kiss on the tummy.

And basically since then after Ecology classes she comes over my house, gags me and treats me like a slave. If I do anything wrong she will beat me. I'm pretty sure she wants to go to a strap-on next because she asked me last Saturday if I ever did anything with my anus.

It hurts like shit but she never leaves bruises where people can see. I'm honestly thinking about breaking up with her because I like light femdom but I don't know how she will react.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 480x360
>>24850170
>thinking of breaking up with someone who is just trying to make you happy and is perfectly fine participating with the fetish she thinks you have

IDIOT
>>
>>24850170
>not being happy with having a femdom gf at all
But I hope you either work out your relationship with her or break up safely
Tumblr would probably help you out
>>
>>24850248
I mean like this shit really hurts. I think she gave me like internal bleeding or something (Doubt it, I think I would be dead). But it is so sensitive.

>>24850251
I'm afraid that if I break up with her she will expose me for being weak. Everyone at the ecology club thinks I am the manliest for some reason (I can see why actually i'm the only straight male there).
>>
>>24850170

>6'0 korean gf

u wot

more like you beat your 5'4 korean gf niggapai
>>
>>24850385
She's was a volleyball player or something.
Also, she isn't very pretty. I'm ugly as shit so she is a catch for me but she doesn't have much aesthetic value to her. The only thing she does for me is make me hard when she talks down to me, makes me food, and jerks me off from behind.

(But what do I do for her is the question)
>>
I need to go to sleep. I am going to try and stay off the site for a little bit (Exams) but I will post on Sunday about how our meeting goes.
>>
>>24850452
So you guys are only together for the sexual benefits? That doesn't sound too comfy
>>
>>24850452

jerks you off from behind huh? that sounds pretty /comfy/
>>
>>24850452
YOU FOOL

YOU WILL DIE ALONE

YOU NEED HER LOVE TO LIVE
>>
>Im black and i get the shit beaten out of me everyday by my Korean exchange student girlfriend.

>[...] my [...] girlfriend.

GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>24850515
Okay I lied a stayed for a bit more. We both enjoy the environment, when it was earlier in the year we would tag Monarchs with one another. When we go to the club now all we do is collect kindling before it starts to snow or tending to parks. Other than that we skype a lot, she talks to me about homework and life. She says she wants me to come stay with he., The problem is is that she lives in her own house which i'm afraid if I go into I will get fucked up even more because no one can really hear. Also if she leaves I will have now place to stay really.

>>24850540
Yeah it is, but one time she put some fucking ghost pepper sauce on my dick and it was burning for a while. She adds weird shit all the time to my food as well.
>>
>>24850672

that's fucked up. you do /you/ robot
>>
>>24850599
Before this I never really talked to anyone before, my Ecology group barely knew me and no one from my classes know me. (If you are referring to me being a normal faggot)

>>24850573
I kinda expected that I would this is my first girlfriend ever so. I'm afraid that after I graduate and if she dumps me I won't find a girlfriend ever again.

Okay i'm going to sleep. I will KEEP YOU POSTED.
>>
>tfw op is living out my fantasies
>>
>>24850824
Okay i'm still not asleep let me just say one thing. It is not good. I think she picked me because of my race and height because we do a weird roleplay sometimes and for me it is degrading. She calls me nigger and stuff like that. She never has made me bleed but that is why I don't want to live with her.

Also she is an /int/ student not a Korean exchange student what the hell.
>>
>>24850672
try to set some ground rules anon, if she hurts you too much and won't respond to you asking her to tone it down than you should get out. But if she actually has interest in you she will tone it down and you have a catch.
>>
>>24850928
did she sit on your face?
>>
>>24850935
FUCK I WANT TO GO TO SLEEP
I agree with that. A part of me just wants to leave but a part of me wants to stay because she may be the only girlfriend I ever get.

>>24850971
No she made sit on her lap once and carried me once. I'm pretty skinny.

I have to sleep now. I have to do some important shit tomorrow. Turning off computer. Goodnight bots

(I will post on Sunday about how it goes)
>>
>>24851064
you need to suggest that then, or she's a shit tier dom

gn
>>
>>24849745

> Black, being beaten up -- correct

> beaten up by a female -- bad, very bad

SUCK IT UP NIGGER
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.