[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tell normies about your social problems >normies tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 2015-11-26_121749.jpg (85 KB, 516x336) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-26_121749.jpg
85 KB, 516x336
>tell normies about your social problems
>normies tell you to be proactive and put yourself out there
>try out their advice
>normies tell you you are being creepy and to just wait for things to happen

Is there any winning?

https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/3n7zqs/as_of_today_i_have_been_rejected_1000_times/
>>
They didn't actually want you to go out and improve yourself. They were just being patronizing and getting their own ego boost by swooping down from their heavenly ladder to help out the poor little loser. Normies are scum.
>>
>>24544509
It's not just that, they want to make sure they tell other people their recipe for success so they can continue believing that life wasn't handed to them on a silver platter, continue believing that it's okay to be 'different', continue believing that everyone has the potential to be just as good/pretty/strong as everyone else.

They bought the lie of equality hook line and sinker, and when they see these sad saps who are identifiably inferior, they recoil and offer what aid they can, but the mental block prevents them from considering the truth: That humans are inherently inequal, there are superiors and inferiors, and that some people are inherently disadvantaged by the current social order which they benefit from.
>>
>>24544509
>>24544582
more like it was easy for them so they assume it is the same for you
>>
>>24544099
>linking to reddit

We honestly don't care. Please stop actively ruining the quality of this board by linking to boring reactions to boring shit.
>>
File: 1448559437801.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1448559437801.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24544099
Two options:
>something that rhymes with "theta surprising"
>don't play the game
>>
>robots thinking that there is some sort of giant conspiracy against them
>evil normies, it's us against them

There is no normie/robot distinction. It's something you have made up to make yourself feel better by having an imaginary enemy.
>>
>>24544756
>We

Look at the newfag trying so hard to fit in.
>>
Is there a post about this on the red pill?
>>
File: 1445289820923.jpg (920 KB, 2369x1935) Image search: [Google]
1445289820923.jpg
920 KB, 2369x1935
>>24544509
>>24544582

I spent 2 years of my high school days eating or just sitting in the toilets at every single break. I had nobody to call, no friends and at most I got some social interaction by leeching off my brothers social events about once every 3 months.

But I kept fucking trying, I talked to people, I joined different sports activities. Hockey, soccer, table-fucking-tennis, actual tennis, acting, you name it and i've fucking tried it just to socialize. And yes, I have severe anxiety, that I fucking tried to overcome unlike most cunts here.
I eventually just used my autism to go over thousands of different social situations in my heads, overheard funny things other people said and wrote it down, and over time memorized hundreds of jokes and things to say in different situations.
I even joined the fucking army just to see if it would change me, and to some extent it did.

And now I have a girlfriend and several friends, by simply interacting with people. All the while you faggots sit in your basements every single fucking day, try to act as introverted as possible in public and yet claim "none of the advice ever worked for you". I am 100% fucking sure you never even tried.

I never got jack-shit on a silver platter, abuse in childhood, bullied for about 15 years, manlet status, I didn't even enter puberty till i was almost 17. And even I could obtain "normie status", meanwhile some 24 year old hebear at 6,4" here probably sits at home every single day thinking about how those 3 times he was called fat ruined his life.
Go fucking do something, it's your life, not mine, not someone elses, take a fucking choice and be happy with it. If you wanna be a neet then do so, and be fucking happy with it. If not then just move out, gamble it all on moving to a new location. I personally just moved to the other side of the country about 3 times just to test myself. Why the fuck can't you?
>>
>>24545038
So let me get this straight. You got ignored and humiliated by normies on daily basis and you worked your ass off for these very normies? Just to pass as one of them? Are you anything but a kuck?
>>
>>24545074

Call it whatever the fuck you want. I worked my ass off to be happy. I wasn't happy sitting at the computer 10+ hours a day and now I am. I never strived to become part of the normie community, I strived to have friends, connections and a rich social life.

And yeah sure, if i'm a kek then i'm alright with it. I wasn't happy then, but i'm happy now.
>>
>>24545213
Yeah you're happy to be a kuck. That's my point exactly. If your only excuse for allowing yourself to get humiliated is that you are happy, then good for you I guess. Some people believe it or not still have some self esteem.

What is it with normies thinking whatever makes them feel happy automatically means good? Pretty ridiculous.
>>
>>24545272
>If your only excuse for allowing yourself to get humiliated

Do you think i've sucked up to the same people that excluded me?
"Normies" are not one singular being of people, that I should somehow detest simply because I wasn't accepted by some "normies" years ago.

And I really can't comprehend what you mean by "kuck", that I somehow caved in? Was the correct answer to just stay inside my mancave because at some point some people of the "normie species" didn't want me, and my revenge against them is to punish myself?

I spent years evolving myself, being capable of enjoying conversations, creating a persona I was happy with, that reflected my own interests and hobbies in a good manner.
>>
Fucker needs to lower his standards.
Also:
>reddit
>>
>>24545797
No, sorry. We don't suck up to normies like that. I'd probably end up killing them if I tried that.
>>
>>24545797
>"Normies" are not one singular being of people, that I should somehow detest simply because I wasn't accepted by some "normies" years ago.
They are the same. Your "friends" you have now they would have ignored you back then if they were in the same situation. Normies act the same. Just keep thinking it, chances are now you are ignoring and bullying some poor cunt because now you feel like the normie.

>
And I really can't comprehend what you mean by "kuck", that I somehow caved in? Was the correct answer to just stay inside my mancave because at some point some people of the "normie species" didn't want me, and my revenge against them is to punish myself?
Well if only revenge you can think of is to punish myself, then I guess it's better for you that you caved in.
>>
File: 1390530175160.jpg (281 KB, 1326x860) Image search: [Google]
1390530175160.jpg
281 KB, 1326x860
>>24545038
>>24545797
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING NORMIE GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD RIGHT NOW

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24545038
>Joins Institutionalized Fraternity
>gains friends and becomes normie
>HEY GUYS LOOK HOW HARD I WORKED FOR THE THINGS I HAVE

You switched on the easy mode to normalism and act like you've accomplished some great feat. Oh and btw "coming out of your shell" in high school doesn't count.
>>
>>24544818
you're the newfag friend, fuck off reddit sympathizer
>>24544756
this
>>
>stacey told me to go to bars
>never get to because of parents
>find it weird to go to bar and drink soda/water
>parents are kind of hovering parents
>be in a wheelchair
>>
File: 1446394414451.png (49 KB, 888x458) Image search: [Google]
1446394414451.png
49 KB, 888x458
>>24544099
>Is there any winning?
no
>>
>>24544099
>listening to other people's ideas on how to live your life

I mean sure it's how we learn but for me at least it's just words. I need to shake them around in my head and get the meaning of it. Then you can act on it.

For instance, when normies say b urself I take it to mean "be the person you want to be". Haven't acted much on that but I feel better

t. diagnosed autist
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.