[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanon, why do you put do little effort into our conversations?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2500x1750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2500x1750
Femanon, why do you put do little effort into our conversations? Why does every exchange begin and end with me? What does it take to get more than one-word answers from you?
>>
>>24472727
Because you're not Chad.
>>
it means they're not interested

just move on and stop orbiting her, betaboi
>>
File: image.jpg (379 KB, 1362x1752) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
379 KB, 1362x1752
>Say something
>Femanon responds with "lol"
>Try again an hour later
>"lol"
>>
>>24472752
Like, even if it's a girl who constantly complains about having no one to talk to. It seems they aren't even interested in keeping me as an orbiter.
>>
>>24472859
she's lying for attention/sympathy

girls above 7/10 always have orbiters they can talk to
>>
>>24472727
>>24472750
>>24472752
>>24472838
>>24472859
>>24472891
Because we are not the chad she wants to mate with
>>
>>24472891
I've added some 4/10 femanons, and they're still like this.
>>
>>24472918
t bh i don't know why i said 7/10

all girls, except for the fatties and uglies, have orbiters

and even the fatties and uglies will have a few
>>
>>24472918
girls arent used to contributing to or carrying conversations
>>
theyre women. that should be enough of an answer
>>
>>24472944
They seem enthusiastic when talking to some guys, but I guess they're better-looking.
>>
>>24472918
>I've added some 4/10 femanons, and they're still like this.
Are you Chad? If not, see >>24472750
>>
I added a robot, he never responded. We didn't even passed the "how are you" shit.
Well fuck you anon.
>>
File: 1350751841034.jpg (46 KB, 546x550) Image search: [Google]
1350751841034.jpg
46 KB, 546x550
>>24472987
>implying a robot can start and keep a good conversation going.
Delusional roastie.
>>
>>24472987
A/S/L, I'll talk to you.
>>
>>24472987
One, maybe two of the ten or so femanons I've added in the past year have put any effort into conversation.
>>
>>24472727
I'm shy and I prefer it when the guy talks to me.. Also on the internet I don't want to make a fool out of myself so I reply as little as possible :s
>>
>>24473001
That's the thing, I messaged him a lot but he never answered. It surprises me I didn't texted him a "pls respond"

Roastie yet Hymen intact

fitting words anon
>>
>>24472987
pls be in skype
>>
>>24473037
He'll assume you aren't interested in his company if you hardly say anything back.
>>
>>24473042
No true robot will give you any good reply in chats like these. You would need to take action and start conversations in real life if you really want to help or talk with a robot.

But if you only use him to drop your issues on somebody he will notice that and stop replying.

Don't try to blame the beta kid for his beta behavior.
>>
>>24473087
when a female says they want a "robot bf" it means they want a Chad who accidentally stumbled across /r9k/
>>
>>24473036
I've added 3 so far. 1 never responded and the other 2 occasionally message me. 80% of the time I have to message them first, which is alright I don't really mind, but they aren't connected everyday or on some daily basis. Regardless of that they are awesome people.
Since I just go to school and be all day at my house I'll really like to know someone that's on daily basis on skype so we can talk very frequently, that'll be nice.
>>
>>24473136
I cannot deny that.
>>
File: scaled_fotos-raras-23.jpg (14 KB, 279x300) Image search: [Google]
scaled_fotos-raras-23.jpg
14 KB, 279x300
>>24472727
>femanon
K.E.K
>>
>>24472727
I see youve never met a clingy girl.
>>
>>24473001
>>24473087
Speak for yourself. I'm educated and well read so I can maintain conversations with ease

The problem is that most robots are just boring. The bulk of their free time is spent watching anime, movies and playing video games, which means they don't really know what to talk about even if they wanted to talk
>>
>>24473148
Damn, they initiate a fifth of the time? Not bad.
>>
File: 1352237357571.jpg (84 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1352237357571.jpg
84 KB, 600x500
>>24473170
>implying op implied he was female
>>
>>24473179
>Speak for yourself. I'm educated and well read so I can maintain conversations with ease
See >>24473013
>>
A-anyone wanting to add a robot? Male or female, I don't really care.
>>
>>24473087
I know that now.
I don't want to drop my issues on anybody.

Whichever other femanon that wants a Chad tier and is looking for it here is clearly fucking delusional. Seeing as how they have such high standards when they aren't even 7/10 qt and even then they can go to /soc/

But that's the thing, IRL I can't.
>>
>>24472727
idk cuz ur boring
>>
>>24473179
>Speak for yourself. I'm educated and well read so I can maintain conversations with ease
Good for you, but stop speaking for the majority of robots as a special edge case of robots.

>watching anime, movies and playing video games
These are symptoms of being a robot, not the cause of it.
>>
>>24473037
I'll talk to you nonstop about things you don't really care about, and I won't know when to stop heh. Would you prefer that? I don't think anyone would like that desu
>>
>>24473179
>I can maintain conversations with ease
Normalfag please go.
>>
>>24473215
lol this we all want tall muscle hunks :3
>>
>>24473215
>tfw most of these girls are even more boring
>>
>>24473721
true but we expect the boys to be the interesting ones in a relationship
>>
>>24472727
because you are "boring"
i.e. doesn't want to mate or too much effort to get you to be beta provider.
>>
>>24473200
>>24473179
>>24473013
>>24472987
Still waiting, you could've just said fuck off.
>>
>>24472727
I fucking hate levels like that... why do people force the crouch jump in mario maker. You're better off not grabbing the mushroom
>>
File: 1444277087658.png (141 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
1444277087658.png
141 KB, 330x330
>>24472727
>add femanon from ''fembot'' thread on Skype
>only responds when i ask questions about her
>vents every single day
>mfw she doesn't even know which country i'm from yet
>>
>>24472727
>add fembot from 'fembot feels' thread
>I'm just talking to a wall about myself.
>seriously I could stand in front of a mirror for this
> I learn nothing about her other than she has a dog.
>>
File: pepeblee.jpg (8 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
pepeblee.jpg
8 KB, 400x343
>>24473215
>talk about something other than Justin Bieber, Caitlyn Jenner or other celebrishit
>I'm the boring one
>>
This is why men are in charge of the majority of radio shows and podcasts
>>
>>24474082
>>>I'm just talking to a wall about myself.
>>seriously I could stand in front of a mirror for this
Same experience. It didn't use to be that way before smartphones and Tinder and shit, they actually made an effort to talk before they all got brainwashed.
>>
>>24473206
[email protected]
I'm a guy but I'd like a friend. Here's my email if you or anyone else wants to chat. I'm not that bad at conversation and I never drop anyone.
>>
I've talked to a few women from this board. Usually they're crazy in one way or another. Most of them were pretty self absorbed. There was a lot of good in them though. They were almost always pretty sweet and sensitive.
>>
>>24472727
Finally talk to a femanon
"I like drake"

*removed*
>>
bc youre boring and not rich
>>
>>24473013
Pathetic loser this is why. There is literally no point to talk to a woman online, they are not at all interesting clever nor do they have depth. Talking to anyone online is pretty much useless as friendship stems from involvement and experiences. Fond memories is what forges bonds. Saying how are you to someone you have no investment in is like painting with invisible ink. Useless and retarded.
>>
>>24475447
I've made three really close friends by playing games online, bucko.
>>
>>24475496
Which are mutual experiences, but do you honestly think they'll give a shit if you died? You have no real friends so you confuse mutually beneficial interaction as friendship.
>>
>>24472918
the last "femanon" who added me on skype spent the entire time spouting lyrics to songs and memes while I wondered where the conversation was

>"tfw nice sims family dies"
>I remember those games, the new ones any good?
>"going off the rails on a crazy train"
>what?
was essentially every part of that conversation until I removed "her"

either all the people here claiming to be women really are children, or they're so mentally stunted they can't carry a conversation
>>
>>24473215
>add jlh on skype talk to her every day while she sends me pics
>helps me get fit and haircut
>crush hard
>she starts distancing herself from me
>slightly depressed
>she starts to talk to me less and mention her bf more
>realize im about to become beta orbiter uninstall skype and live life
>get a 8/10 gf bombshell who is currently modeling
>log in to skype one day and jlh is all over me lel top
>ignore
Gf broke up with me i still life, my gf is the gym now
>>
Because you don't interest us and we aren't cruel enough to tell you that you're usually a boring person who isn't worth talking to. You're supposed to get the hint when it's obvious I don't care about the conversation.

Please stop messaging me now.
>>
File: ay92976154television-progra.jpg (773 KB, 4289x2853) Image search: [Google]
ay92976154television-progra.jpg
773 KB, 4289x2853
>>24472727
I think it's pretty nice that women are shit at holding conversations if they're not interested, that way you can move on pretty quickly.
You can just drop a girl if she
>Never initiate conversations
>Never gives follow up questions
>Gives one word replies

What really posts my pepes is when girls do initiate conversations but just want to talk about themselves and still expect you to lead.
>Girl says hi
>Say hi back
>She asks what's up
>Tell her something she could easily ask a follow up question to
>Don't ask her what's up as well
>tfw she'll just say something along the lines of "haha, okay" 99% of the time
Conversations die instantly if you don't talk about her or take the lead. It's fucking pathetic.
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>24476360
>Girl asks what's up
>Tell her you're reading a book
>Expect her to ask what book you're reading
>Nope, she just says okay and tells you what she's doing even though you didn't ask
>Just reply with something along the lines of "Oh, cool"
>tfw she continues to talk about what she's doing
>>
>>24475581
>do you honestly think they'll give a shit if you die
Yes. We've literally spent thousands of hours talking over the past three years. We've met up in person at lans/conventions, driven for like 30 hours across state lines, and shared a hotel room for a full week. I talk to one of their girlfriends more often than his irl college friends.

You're projecting super hard about failed relationships you've experienced and trying to make it a hard rule about human interaction, but it isn't.
>>
>>24473179
>implying anime, movies and video games aren't good conversation topics
Time to shut down /a/, /v/, /vg/ and /tv/ I guess.
>>
>>24476566
Dizzmaux1992 a shit skin named jameel broke my heart in runescape. >played daily for few years
>msn chat when not playing
>skype chat when playing
>one day asks me to pk on my account
>3 years of friendship say okay trust him
>he logs in steals my veracs and 18 mil.
>cry for days
Fucking shitskins
>>
>>24476795
burn the coal pay the toll
>>
>>24476900
I learned my lesson, only whites and asians are people, ignore everyone else.
>>
>>24476172
You're boring too, though. Not sure why you have such an overinflated sense of value that you think boring beta boys are below you when they're actually your male equivalent.
>>
>>24472727
>tfw my best friend is a girl
>tfw we didn't talk for 2 months because of drama with other people
>tfw she told me she missed me even more than she expected
I'm never going to date or do anything physical with her but having someone I can talk to for hours on end is actually better than getting laid.
>>
how do you know? anons are "anonymous"
for instance. am i girl? who fucking knows. are you a girl? who fucking knows.
>>
Because I'm ugly so why even bother trying to make conversation when you're just going to reject me the second a better looking slut shows you even the smallest amount of attention? How am I supposed to keep talking to a grown man who admits to me that he orbits teenage girls in his spare time? We are on polar opposite levels.

I could use my time in better ways, like shitposting on /r9k/ or making a grilled cheese. I'd rather be alone than orbiting some asshole who only wants to talk to me because I have a vagina.
>>
>>24477153
And here we see textbook orbiter syndrome.

I wouldn't call anyone who would cut connection with me for two months like that a regular friend, let alone a best friend.
>>
>>24477216
we know because women on this site cannot keep their fucking mouths shut about it
>>
>>24477336

Not-so-daily reminder that I want to marry you and for you to be the mother of my children.
>>
>>24477348
Kek
>she didnt talk to me for 2 months for no good reason
>we are besties
>better than sex
Get a hooker faggot
>>
>>24472727
I write several thousand words every email in my exchanges.

That's not little effort. For worthwhile conversation partners, I'm always ready to send over resources and files for any conversation topic we're on, and willing to give gifts too.

I've been doing this for over five years on two boards and don't have anything to show for it. But that's what happens when none of those "resources" offered are sex, romance or nudity.
>>
>>24477369
you got me there~
>>
>>24477802
This basically. The men on this board have an attention span that is worse than my dogs. Unless they're getting something out of it (young cunt) they don't care and they'll neglect you.

Tbh would rather hang out my dog than a lonely desperate pervert anyway
>>
>>24476795
I'm sorry, anon. I'm the guy who made good friends online and am Hispanic.

all the friends I made are white though kek
>>
>>24478123
I've been in agreement with you a lot over the years.

But yeah, it's nearly hilarious how obvious it is that that's all they're after, no matter if they even start off the whole interaction by explicitly claiming they're not, that they just want friends too, that they're not after a relationship.
>>
>>24477802
What do you talk about, anon?
>>
>>24478339
>that that's all they're after, no matter if they even start off the whole interaction by explicitly claiming they're not, that they just want friends too, that they're not after a relationship.
Not all men are like that, though. The majority, but not all of them. I've actually been online friend with a guy for almost 2 years, and there's been zero sexual tension or drama between us, amazingly.
>>
>>24478376
I'm not as extreme as mystery in that I think it's every guy, since I obviously don't think my SO is that way.

It's not like I seek out men specifically to be friends with, but when they're interesting and don't say "no girls," or if they initiate themselves, I'm not going to lose a chance for friends. You're lucky to have found a good friend.
>>
>>24478339
I would suggest getting in contact with me but you seem intimidating as fuck.

They are honestly pathetic, the whole notion of femanons having "harems of beta orbiters" couldn't be further from the truth. Almost every guy I spoke with (the ones who weren't outright sexual from the getgo) had 20+ skype contacts (most of which were female) while crying about how they were such beta virgin autists. What the fuck? Even if I tried I wouldn't be able to find 20 people willing to talk to me on a weekly basis. These men have legions of dedicated girl-followers who they use and toss aside the moment someone shiny and new comes along. Then they have the gall to complain about how Vyro does the same exact thing. Lmao.

On another note, I've spoken to so many girls on this board briefly who recount the same experiences. All of them end up enjoying a conversation with a malebot who ends up having an entire harem of "femanons". It boggles my mind how cruel and calculated it all is. I had one guy brag to me about befriending a 15 year old girl who was very slutty.

Not to mention, all of their interests are pretty dull, normie-tier and boring anyway. They are insufferable.
>>
>>24478376
Okay, two out of 100 men are not like that. What is your point? I have made two very good, almost-lifelong friends off of /r9k/ who are male and decent. I'm not going to bother adding that in when I'm ranting because for what purpose? Most men are going to think that they belong in this group of "good men" because they're narcissistic and believe they are incapable of being at fault (see: the thread). Why feed their delusions further?
>>
>>24478531
Are either of them trips?
>>
File: 1435933875199.jpg (39 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1435933875199.jpg
39 KB, 640x640
I don't know who you people have been talking to, but we're not all like that. Some of us just want someone to talk to, an alternative perspective on our depressing realities, and turn to you for a way out, a hope of escape.
Instead, we get snubbed in favour of the ones who you only end up complaining about and berating later, even generalising your claims and affecting us all.
It's just like real life, in that if only you gave us a chance instead of them, you'd be making everyone happy - but I guess we wouldn't ignore you enough for you to be interested.
>>
>>24478629
The majority of those girls are hot though, I'm not sure why he is mad unless it's because they are all stacies or married.

I wouldn't mind working with a bunch of girls like that, I bet most of them are sluts.
>>
>>24478655

Probably because they've been trying to take the perfect picture for like 15 minutes and he's had enough of it.
>>
>>24472918
women have a very warped sense of what's average for men, there have been repeated studies shown that most women think that 90th percentile men are average, that "decent, normal" males make $200K a year and look like TV stars, so when a 5/10 woman dates a man who should be at 7/10, she genuinely believes she settling for below her level.
this is why men at the 4/10 or lower are basically creepy ghosts that defy the system to most women.
>>
>>24478482

Nice college essay, mystery.
>>
>>24478655

No. Dude. Working in an all female environment sucks so bad.
>>
>>24478709
Maybe the stacey sluts that you go for. You realize that ugly, spergy women exist, right? Oh, nvm, of course you don't. We're invisible to you
>>
>>24477802
Sounds great, see >>24473013
>>
>>24478781
This. I really wish /r9k/ would realize that not all women on 4chan are this warped stereotype of a normalfag girl.
>>
>>24478894

Does it count if I talk to a girl that's pretty, but Russian?

Which means she does shit like shoot herself in the leg as a joke, hate other women and climb scaffolding whilst drunk? I mean that shit ain't normie, is it?
>>
>>24478781
>>24478894
>i'm not like all the other girls!
you are exactly what the cited example.
the men you'd actually accept don't have to settle for you.
>>
>>24478922
She doesn't seem like a normie, but she seems insane. I, on the other hand, am both not a normie AND not insane. In fact, I'm extremely lucid in general.
>>24478937
>all girls are exactly the same!
Shut the fuck up, you delusional idiot.
>>
>>24478781
>>24478894
>when a 2/10 woman dates a man who should be at 5/10, she genuinely believes she settling for below her level.
>>
>>24472727
Because you are the one who needs to win her over. Even average women have a list of 20 - 30 admirers so why should she have to put effort in? If you do not want to do it she will just go to the next admirer who will. The luxury of having intrinsic value simply for having eggs and a vagina.
>>
File: 1276314213051.png (12 KB, 436x435) Image search: [Google]
1276314213051.png
12 KB, 436x435
>>24478971
>they wont accept my claim of magical snowflake-hood
>THEY are the delusional ones!
>>
>>24472750
>be in uni
>sit next to girl
>try to start a conversation
>keeps responding with one word
>does the exact same thing when other guys want to talk to her

>while later
>chad sits next to her
>she is visibly excited and smiling and giggling all the time
>constantly trying to get his attention and trying to get into small talk
>>
>>24479069
What kind of nails did she have?
>>
>>24478971

>She doesn't seem like a normie, but she seems insane.

She is completely insane. Some of the scars she's showed me. But the thing is, I really don't think she's that uncommon amongst Russian women.

So I guess Russians are just insane. Who would have thought it. She is interesting to talk to, though.
>>
>>24479102
It's extremely uncommon, sounds like an insane woman, sorry man.
>>
>>24479069
fucking hell, exact same thing happened to me
>keeps responding with one word
>does the exact same thing when other guys want to talk to her
at least I know I'm not at a bottom of a barrel alone
>>
>>24479069
When the girl kept responding with one word I got the hint and moved on.

Some other guy, much more autistic than I am, kept coming onto her and following her around for months. She used him as her pet, classic orbiter material. He genuinely thought he had a chance with her if he kept following her around until the moment she got tired of him.

She made out with some popular dude after a lecture in front of him. The guy's spirit was visually broken and then he stopped coming to lectures altogether. I felt kind of sad because I could have been him if I was as naive as I used to be. There at that moment he lost his innocence and the world around him harshly tore down his fairy tale fantasy.
>>
>>24479102
Is this a joke

Russian women don't do that shit. Whatever you have is a dyke.
>>
>>24475679
>"going off the rails on a crazy train"
kek
>>
>>24478786
Someone whose first contact is asking "ASL" isn't the type of conversation partner I'm looking for.
>>
>>24479575
Are you black? That would explain it.
>>
>>24479612
No, but I don't see what that explains. I don't show pictures of myself to people. There is no point in trading pictures when you're not trying to form a romantic relationship.
>>
>>24479575
>Someone whose first contact is asking "ASL" isn't the type of conversation partner I'm looking for.
So you think it's completely irrelevant how old you are, where do you live, and what your gender is?
>>24479636
>pictures
Is this entire thing happening in your mind? Did anyone request a picture?
>>
>>24479701
I was responding to the person saying that being black would explain "it". I'm guessing he meant "it" as the "nothing" I have to show after putting effort into talking. The only way that would be an explanation is if they had seen a picture of me. I don't know how blackness would matter otherwise.

No, I don't think location or age are anywhere near as important as actually having something in common to talk about. One of the conversations that lasted longest was with someone six years younger than me. One of my favorites that unfortunately ended was with someone thirteen years older.
>>
>>24479830
Congrats on being a broken person that can't into normal socializing I guess, you must be proud of being so speshul.
>>
File: y.jpg (20 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
20 KB, 640x360
>>24479333

That's actually quite sad.
>>
>>24479913
cute critter.
>>
File: Sideswipe.jpg (27 KB, 359x251) Image search: [Google]
Sideswipe.jpg
27 KB, 359x251
>>24479069
Reminds me of a similar story
>Arrive at a small party
>All the guys shake hands and introduce themselves
>Girls do the same
>Get to one girl
>Hold out hand towards her
>"Hi, I'm Anon"
>She just looks at it
>"Sorry, I'm not a hand-shaking person"
>Shrug it off since she does it to the other guys as well
>Chad finally arrives to the party
>mfw she immediately runs up to him and holds out her hand to introduce herself
>>
>that mario level
Is that even possible?
>>
>>24477092
And?
I'm not messaging anyone constantly despite obvious disinterest.
>>
>>24477092
>Not sure why you have such an overinflated sense of value that you think boring beta boys are below you when they're actually your male equivalent.

It's because you constantly pedestalize her and overvalue women.
>>
>>24478482
>robots with legions of emotionally damaged femanons on Skype

Do you actually think this is common? Like what the fuck? Mystery, you're delusional.
>>
>>24478655
>BTW I've never worked with women
Baka
>>
>>24478894
They're not, but most of them are really fucking pretentious/narcissistic. It's probably why a lot of them tripfag.

They'll say shit like, "I don't really have any real friends, I'm so lonely uguu~" But whenever they give an opinion, they act like it carries extra weight because they're totally special. That and the lack of effort in conversation is a real turn off.
>>
>>24472727
HUahuHAUhAUHAUahUahUa I BETTER MAKE A MARIO MAKER LEVEL THATS A BITCH TOO COMPLETE IM SO FUCKING SMART HUAHuahuAHAUhUAHauhUHAuhUAHuAHu I BETTER MAKE A MII WITH A SMUG FACE ALONG WITH IT HAUhauHAuAHUahUHaua YOULL NEVER FIND THIS HIDDEN BLOCK THATS HOW I FINISHED THIS LEVEL IM 8 YEARS OLD HUhaUhaUHAUhUHAUHAUAHUahUAHuaHUAhuHA

I FUCKING HATE MARIO MAKER RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: timemachine.jpg (94 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
timemachine.jpg
94 KB, 720x960
>tfw no femanon my age to add me on steam and talk to and be friends with
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.