[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being Fat is the worst thing you can possibly be.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
If you're obese there isn't a single thing worse.

Even cancer, aids, crack cocaine and heroine is a better fate than being clinically and morbidly obese.

BEFORE, you fucking post that goddamn smug shit remark, your opinion is null and void if at no point in your life were you ever obese.

You couldn't possibly understand what it's like, I don't mean a little chub, that extra 20 lbs or so, that cutesy normalfat horseshit.

I'm talking, multiple rolls and a double/triple chin nigga.

It's the worst feeling in the world, and I'm happy I'm almost out. I'd never go back to being that fat. It's hard to move around, no one wants to be around you, you look, feel and smell like shit, EVEN when you bathe, primp, shower, and wear nice clothes no matter what you'll ALWAYS WITHOUT EXCEPTION LOOK LIKE SHIT AS A FATTIE.

Good luck to those who are still fat, life does get better once you lose it.

Though the scars never do heal.
>>
File: q0r5H9p.png (827 KB, 1027x608) Image search: [Google]
q0r5H9p.png
827 KB, 1027x608
Would rather be fat than ugly.
>>
>>24164920
The guy on the left is fat you fucking retard!
>>
>>24164939
And he turned into a chad by miracle of losing weight.

Here I am fit already and will never turn into a chad.

So yeah, I would rather be fat than ugly.
>>
Why don't fat people just eat less?
>>
>>24165019
Why don't poor people just get a job?
>>
>>24165033
You can't always get a job/a better job. You can always eat less.
>>
>>24165063
Because it's psychological.
>>
>>24165019
>>24165063

>"ZOMG so easy just eat less :DD"

No, it doesn't fucking work like that. Anyone who's been 100 pounds overweight will tell you.

Try this, eat till you're 100 pounds overweight.

Then "eat less".

It's different for fat people, skinnyfat retards wouldn't ever fucking get it.
>>
File: 1415190306974.jpg (36 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1415190306974.jpg
36 KB, 1280x720
Who here /toofarfat/?
Im losing weight at the moment but Im going to have horrible lose skin and my health insurance doesnt cover getting it removed (would be like 30k out of pocket)
my punishment for being a glutton for so long I guess
>>
>>24165146
I was toofarfat too breh.

Over 100lbs lost so far. Normie skinnyfats will never know our struggle.
>>
>>24165118
eating less is easy as fuck, what are you on about fatass
>>
>>24165179
Eat till you're over 100 pounds overweight, then say the same thing.
>>
>>24164867

Fat people are literally pathetic.

Eat less food.
Excersise more.

You can do one, or both, and you will lose weight. 100% success ratio. People who complain about being fat should be rounded up and gassed
>>
I'm not eating much, but I stay in my room over 23 hours a day and never walk. For months. I'm not sure I'm even eating enough to get the proper nutrients, yet I'm still fat as fuck. I'm probably extremely D3-deficient too.
>>
>>24165195
Thanks for the info benis :DDDDD

Wew lad those are some hot opinions, somebody get this hothead outta here!
>>
>>24165194

Ok dumbfuck mclardass, who the fuck asked you to eat untill you were 100 lbs overweight?

Even still, the same rules apply. See >>24165195
>>
>>24165210
Wow, do I have to break this down?

IT.. IS... DIFFERENT.. FOR ...FATTER PEOPLE.

YOU
WOULDN'T GET IT
BECAUSE
YOU'VE
NEVER BEEN
THAT FAT.
>>
File: b yo selph.png (385 KB, 916x1088) Image search: [Google]
b yo selph.png
385 KB, 916x1088
>go on diet
>get sad then get off
>on diet again
>get fat
>try dieting and gym
>its going good
>then diet fails again
>diet again
>fail again

I want off this ride family. this shit sucks. I have been going to the gym for 6 years and am still fat as fuck. I have no friends, never a gf, going to be a wizz in 4 years.
>>
I have an autoimmune thyroid problem that has crippled my thyroid. I was about 270lbs for being a retard and stuffing my face constantly.

I toned it down until I was eating at a cut and now I'm 140lb, simple, took me about a year.

Anyone who says they aren't overeating are overeating, anyone making excuses, don't waste your breath, your lungs will need it when youre 400lbs.

You have no excuse and no one believes your excuses.
>>
>>24165204
>eat less food
>exercise more

>retarded fatfag calls these literal, scientific facts "opinion" opinions and dances his way out of accountability for the situation he put himself into with epic memes

Rounded up and shot. Every last one.
>>
>>24165118
>>24165194
>>24165220
I'm not sure what you mean by this. I was 294 pounds at my highest(probably a bit higher at one point but never weighed myself), I was fat for my entire life and then I decided I didn't want to be a fat piece of shit, so I ate less. I didn't exercise, I didn't pay attention to what it was I was eating, I just ate less, a lot less, some days I didn't eat at all. I dropped down to 140 pounds after a year and have maintained it for the past two.

What is different about it? Why can't you just not eat?
>>
>>24165235
See:
>>24165220

then shut the fuck up. It was people like you trying to fill my head with shit that almost made me not try back then.

That somehow not shoving shit down my hole was beyond me.
>>
its genetic. i eat healthy and exercise and i still cant lose weight. its not my fault
>>
Cut carbs < 20g per day and watch your appetite vanish. Trying to eat less when you have leptin resistance is an exercise in futility and frustration and depression. This applies mainly to fat fucks.

http://www.dietdoctor.com/lchf
>>
>>24165258
It isn't genetic, you're overeating but don't realize it either through self delusion or habit.

Count your calories, you will be surprised.

100% guarantee, any argument against this is delusion.
>>
>>24165258
>i eat healthy and exercise and i still cant lose weight.

This is LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!

What he means:

>diet coke with my baconator pls :^)
>i walked up a flight of stairs today #ExcersiseFlow
>>
File: sad-00027.jpg (134 KB, 1012x810) Image search: [Google]
sad-00027.jpg
134 KB, 1012x810
>Lost 80lbs
>Didn't feel any better
>Got extremely depressed
>Eventually gained back 55lbs
>>
>>24165118

>Eat less
>Move more

I cant eat less!

>Move more

I literally can't eat less! Its so hard cuz fat ;_;

>MOVE MORE

I can't eat less!! U arnt fat so u dnt understand :^)

Truly subhuman scum. Kill all fat fags they are literal retards
>>
>>24165332
still down 25 pounds!
>>
>>24165245
You realize food addiction is real, right?
Telling someone who is morbidly obese to "just stop eating so much" is like telling a Heroin addict to "just stop doing so much".
Do you honestly think that isn't the most obvious solution to them? What good does stating the obvious do for anyone?
>>
>>24165362
I'm 5 pounds over where I started 2 years ago though. 280lbs was just the fattest I was ever.
>>
>>24165365
>You realize food addiction is real, right?
There is no such thing as addiction, only weak minded failure sad sack faggots

Source: tried heroin, crack, weed, ex, xanax, coke, gambling all in a 6 month period and didnt get addicted to any of them
>>
File: laugh-00011.jpg (53 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
laugh-00011.jpg
53 KB, 512x384
>>24165402
>There is no such thing as addiction
Who even cares about neurology, amirite?
>>
>>24165365
>Do you honestly think that isn't the most obvious solution to them?

Maybe they should just kill themselves or shut the fuck up because eating less and moving more is LITERALLY the only way to solve the fat problem
>>
File: 1345674187222.jpg (313 KB, 829x612) Image search: [Google]
1345674187222.jpg
313 KB, 829x612
>>24165332
>mfw I'm back home after a good workout and the suicidal thoughts creep in

The closest I came to killing myself was during my most /fit/ period. People just forget to tell you exercise can exacerbate depression.
>>
>>24165428
Not me considering i proved it the fuck wrong repeatedly

Want a solution to your problem fatfag? Stick your fingers down your throat every time you eat
>>
>>24165433
It's literally like saying "drink less water". Their brains are desperately telling them they need to go eat and unless they have a will of iron, they will give in and binge. After this they'll feel awful and the cycle repeats.
You're oversimplifying the process needed for someone to stop being a fat shit. Being 20lbs overweight is one thing, being 100+lbs over weight is almost certainly the result of an eating disorder.

>>24165456
You're trying to seriously argue there's no such thing as addiction. I'm not going to waste my time.

>>24165452
It's had the opposite effect for me. Generally exercise is supposed to make you feel better. I'm sure if your depression is great enough it doesn't help though. There's been plenty of times where even drugs didn't stop me from feeling depressed.
>>
>>24164867
>Even cancer, aids, crack cocaine and heroine is a better fate than being clinically and morbidly obese.
>bawwwww my problems are worse than everyone elses abloobloo
Stop eating Mcdonalds and learn to eat healthy. Getting a diet coke with your 40 pc mcnuggets is not considered dieting.
>>
File: 1441786868588.png (64 KB, 507x540) Image search: [Google]
1441786868588.png
64 KB, 507x540
Who /skinnyfat/ here?
>tfw can't hide manboobs
>>
>>24165083

Nope you just lack willpower. If kidnapped you, held you in a cell and forced you lift weights, run a treadmill, and fed you healthy, balanced meals 3x a day you would lose weight
>>
>>24165487
>You're trying to seriously argue there's no such thing as addiction. I'm not going to waste my time.

Addiction may exist, but only in the mind of weak willed c.ucks. so is the problem really addiction or the fact that they are weak willed c.ucks?
>>
>>24165491
Have you been that overweight? You wouldn't know.
>>
>>24165548
Have you ever been that much of a heroin addict? You wouldn't know either. Don't make this shit a pity contest. It's pathetic.
>>
Fatfag reporting in.
I've lost 80 pounds and I've got about 40 to go.
The trick is to find a sport you enjoy and do it 3x a week, while making gradual healthy changes to your diet.
The trick to dieting is to make gradual changes that you can keep up for the rest of your life.
The reason you "fail" diets is because you try to change too quickly and rebound.
You 'bots can do it too.
captcha was "select all images with steak"
>>
>>24165521
Not him but you acknowledge he has a problem with controlling his urge to eat, but your solution is just "start having better willpower bro :^)"
Why are you even on here then? There's no excuse for you not to have a gf if you can just will yourself into becoming a normie or even Chad.
>>
>>24165567
>YOU CAN'T VOICE YOUR OPINION BECAUSE I DON'T AGREE WITH IT
>>
>>24165365
If you literally cannot stop yourself from eating more than 2000 calories a day you should just commit suicide. Like do you realize how much food that is? You don't even have to stop eating, you can still eat 3 fucking meals at mcdonalds every day and be fine. Holy shit.
>>
>>24165588
pot meet kettle. I was merely expressing my opinion as well, but you immediately shoot me down and then memetext me doing the same.
>>
>>24164867

>being retarded
>being deformed
>being black
>being a woman
>being poor

sorry lots of things are worse than fat
>>
>>24165487
>It's literally like saying "drink less water"

You can survive without drinking water for a few days.

Their brains are desperately telling them they need to go eat and unless they have a will of iron, they will give in and binge.

There it is! Their problem is that they are weak willed faggots! This is why so many women are overweight.

>After this they'll feel awful and the cycle repeats.

>Muh fee-fees
Its like you're trying to be pathetic as possible. SUCK IT UP FATFAGS

>You're oversimplifying the process needed for someone to stop being a fat shit.

IT ISNT ANY MORE COMPLICATED THAN EAT LESS, MOVE MORE

THERES NO SECRET PILL
THERES NO SECRET BOOK

JUST EAT LESS
MOVE MORE
GO SEE A PSYCHIATRIST TO JEW YOU OUT OF $100 AN HOUR IF YOU THINK YOUR SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE!!!PROTIP: YOU ARENT!!!!

>Being 20lbs overweight is one thing, being 100+lbs over weight is almost certainly the result of an eating disorder.

Seems like you just want to talk about your problems instead of finding a solution for them. Woman tier. Kill yourself
>>
>>24165577
Im a currynigger and being /fit/ doesnt make up for being indian. Also, nice false equivalency faggot kill yourself
>>
>>24165572
I'll add onto this. Start eating better foods. Ramen doesn't fill you up much yet it has a about a quarter of your daily calorie intake. Start eating chicken, beef and vegetables. These will fill you up, be delicious, give you lots of protein and not so many calories.
Also you need to create an eating schedule. Eat within an hour of getting up and then at around set times throughout the day e.g. 1pm and 5pm or something.
Learning to cook is probably good too, since it'll move you away from processed, calorie dense food to healthier, cheaper food.
>>
>>24165653
Bose was also a Currynigger, but he's known as one of the most important figures in Science.
And it's not a false equivalency because your urge to eat and your urge to drink are very real and very out of your control. If you condition your body into eating food all of the time it will try and get you to go get more food if you stop.
There's a reason things like binge eating are called a "cycle".
>>
>>24165577
>>24165653

Adding on to this some of us have problems that cant be changed, like being a manlet, or being ugly, or shitskinned. When people complain about things that are in their control its just a slap in the face and pisses me right the fuck off.
>>
i dont eat as much as i sit. last time i was at mcdonalds maybe ~10 years ago. i eat pizza like once in 3-5 months. i drink soda (or w/e u call it) once in 2 months. i drink alcohol once in 4-6 months or some shit and not to the coma. i havent smoked a single cigarette in my entire life. i dont smoke weed or take any drugs (aka heroin, ecstasy etc).
>>
>>24165365
>You realize food addiction is real, right?

so? People quit their addictions all the fucking time, it just takes a little willpower, but the problem is that sad fat little fucks like you don't have any.
>>
>>24165703
>Bose was also a Currynigger, but he's known as one of the most important figures in Science.

TINDER SLUTS DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT SCIENCE YOU FUCKING FEDORA FAGGOT

I WANT TO FUCK QT WHITE GIRLS AND YOU FATFAGS HAVE THE GOLDEN TICKET OF WHITENESS AND YOU ARE WASTING IT BY BEING FAT SACKS OF SHIT FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WISH I COULD ROB YOU OF YOUR WHITENES GIVE ME YOUR SKIN
>>
>>24165222
The diet didn't fail, you did

Take some responsibility for your incompetence
>>
>>24165640
>You can survive without drinking water for a few days.
You can survive without food much longer than you can survive without water, so I'm not sure what the point is here.

>There it is! Their problem is that they are weak willed faggots! This is why so many women are overweight.
Like I said before, you're stating the obvious, good job. Now how do you get them to fix their weak will?

>Its like you're trying to be pathetic as possible. SUCK IT UP FATFAGS
>IT ISNT ANY MORE COMPLICATED THAN EAT LESS, MOVE MORE
>THERES NO SECRET PILL
>THERES NO SECRET BOOK
Right, because being out of control of your urge to eat is the same as wanting a miracle cure.
What's the point in responding to someone so uneducated?

>>24165732
Your urge to eat is one of the most powerful urges you have.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2694569/
Of course since this doesn't agree with what you're saying you'll just say it's bullshit.

>>24165740
Obviously it's because you lack the will power to act confident and alpha in front of them. Just man up and stop using your race as an excuse. Niggers can get white girls, so why can't you?
>>
File: LONDON.jpg (108 KB, 943x691) Image search: [Google]
LONDON.jpg
108 KB, 943x691
>>24165640

This, pretty much.

You need to eat healthy and count calories, and never make excuses for yourself. If you give in and binge, get right back on your new healthy diet and never give up. Eventually with enough determination, you'll get over your addiction. Your stomach will also shrink when you're used to eating far less food, and you won't feel the need to eat nearly as much food as you do now, eventually.

Forcing yourself to stop and do what you know is best for you, never giving up and getting back on track after you mess up is the only way to get over an addiction.

I'm sure that being obese REALLY fucking sucks and that fat people have got a hard road ahead of them, but they really need to buckle down and do it. Willpower and delayed gratification.
>>
>>24165776
>Now how do you get them to fix their weak will?

I dont, i point and laugh at them for having shitty brains that are worse than mine

>Right, because being out of control of your urge to eat

Do you think your brain is a separate entity than you? If you arent in control of your own urges you need to be thrown in prison or an asylum because you might rape someone or murder a group of kids because your brain told you to.
>>
>tfw skeleton
Gaining weight is harder than losing
>>
>>24165640
>IT ISNT ANY MORE COMPLICATED THAN EAT LESS, MOVE MORE
>THERES NO SECRET PILL
>THERES NO SECRET BOOK
>JUST EAT LESS
>MOVE MORE
>GO SEE A PSYCHIATRIST TO JEW YOU OUT OF $100 AN HOUR IF YOU THINK YOUR SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE!!!PROTIP: YOU ARENT!!!!

/thread, 2bh family.

Fatfags on suicide watch
>>
>>24165822
>I dont, i point and laugh at them for having shitty brains that are worse than mine
I'd love to see some studies showing even a casual correlation between cognitive abilities and weight.

>Do you think your brain is a separate entity than you? If you arent in control of your own urges you need to be thrown in prison or an asylum because you might rape someone or murder a group of kids because your brain told you to.
Try holding your breath until you pass out. You'll find it's probably impossible for you to do. If not you more than likely have some kind of medical condition.
You're also ignoring the nutritional aspect of it.
http://authoritynutrition.com/debunking-the-calorie-myth/
1000 calories of alcohol will not prevent your hunger, while 1000 calories of chicken will. If you're just willing your way to being thin without changing your foods and lifestyle you're going to fail.
>>
I don't understand why fat people don't just eat celery when they're hungry, you eat about 30 pounds of that stuff before you hit 2000 calories, even the fattest of the fat couldn't pull that off.
>>
>>24165887
Because you'll quickly get the urge to eat other things because you're becoming malnourished.
Ever heard of Pica?
>>
>>24165880

At the end of the day i win because im not fat and you are fat. Keep making excuses while i make sick gains, tubbs
>>
Fat people have 0 self control
Thats their problem.
>>
>grew up hating self and thinking losing weight was just too hard
>read up on losing weight
>look up calorie calculator online
>count calories and cut out most carbs and sugar
>exercise a bit and it gets easier and easier
>lose over 100 lbs like it's nothing
I'm so fucking pissed off here. I'm a complete moron and at the same time I'm also angry at the media making it seem like it's so damn difficult with their bullshit diet plans and congratulating fatasses for the hard work of not shoving their face.
>>
>>24165906
I'm not talking about eating nothing but celery, I'm talking about eating as much celery as you want alongside a balanced diet.
>>
>>24165911
At least you admit you lost the argument. Then again you are still shitposting.

>>24165921
That gets suggested all of the time. It's a valid trick, but it doesn't work for everyone; Some people might use celery as an excuse to justify them going into the kitchen where they then give into their urge to binge. It's really something people should just try for themselves, like cheat days.
>>
>>24165487
Addiction literally only applies to weak people, just like that other guy I have tried a few things that people normally get addicted to, however I was able to stop pretty much immediately. I guess we are just better human beans than you.
>>
I was obese once. I stopped eating entire bags of gummy worms and started working out. Give it a try sometime.
>>
>>24165544
You cannot argue with people like this, he will not stop until he has convinced everyone, including himself that it is not his fault.
>>
>>24165944
It would work if people stopped buying unhealthy food. I swear some people need to get some autism for their own good, most unhealthy foods are terribly inefficient cost-wise.
>>
>>24165118
http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/

http://www.today.com/health/man-loses-56-pounds-after-eating-only-mcdonalds-six-months-2D79329158

kek captcha :select all food
>>
>>24165945
>Addiction literally only applies to weak people
Water is wet. Alcohol gets you drunk.

>like that other guy I have tried a few things that people normally get addicted to
You bitch doses of H a few times and didn't get addicted. Is that supposed to be surprising?

>I guess we are just better human beans than you.
Didn't you just say you tried H or something just as hard?

>>24165988
Healthy foods are probably the most reliable way to losing weight.
>>
File: 1443958630677.jpg (10 KB, 232x232) Image search: [Google]
1443958630677.jpg
10 KB, 232x232
>>24164867
there is one thing worse than all of those combined.

ADHD
>>
>>24165988
Can confirm, not buying unhealthy shit means you won't eat unhealthy shit because you won't fucking have it available to you
>>
If you drink soda drink diet or better yet water and 1% milk.
Eat popcorn instead of chips
Eat grilled chicken instead of fried
Limit red meat
>>
>gaining weight requires you buying, cooking and eating food all the time
>losing weight requires you doing nothing but eating less
wow you fat fucks sure have it hard.
>>
>>24165920
Congrats anon, if only the fatties ITT realised. Imagine a world without fat people...
>>
>>24166031
>>losing weight requires you doing nothing but eating less
That's objectively, scientifically wrong though.
In the short term it's true, but you will never maintain a calorie restricted diet for the long term.
>>
>>24165945
it applies to empty people, some just happen to be weak. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg
>>
>>24165944

Nope didnt lose, i just realized what you're doing. You make roundabout, half assed arguments that have nothing to do with the matter at hand. The way to stop being fat is eat less, move more. You're too much of a sissy faggot to do so. I just solved your problem in 4 words. The argument ends there. Imagine a teacher gives a pop quiz with only one question. And the question is 4+4=?. Not only this, but the teacher writes on the chalkboard "4+4=8". Now imagine some kid says raises his hand and says "b-but i have test taking anxiety ;_;". That is literally what you're doing. The answer is right fucking in front of you. Your problem is that you're a soft, malleable faggot who doesnt understand accountability and doesnt deserve to share my oxygen. Please kill yourself
>>
>>24165944
You lost that argument big time, you are fat and the other guy is not. It really is as simple as that.
>>
Being fat is immoral. They hurt everyone else by their very existance, and should therefore be held in contempt.
Not only that, it is a clear display of how lazy, negligent and lacking in self awareness they are.
>>
>>24166072
Thats not what that article is talking about dumbass
Its stating not all calories are the same
>>
>>24166084

Holy shit, nice analogy. Saved
>>
File: 1324249370767.jpg (44 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1324249370767.jpg
44 KB, 396x385
>*BURRP* I JUST LOVE EATING SO MUCH *FAAARRRT*
>I WISH I COULD STOP BUT THE FOOD IS JUST SO GOOOOOD
>IM GONNA GO ON A DIET SOON I PROMISE *REGURGITATES AND SWALLOWS IT AGAIN*

Fatties deserve death
>>
>>24166017
I said a "few" things for a reason, if I had tried all that hard stuff the other guy said then I wouldn't have phrased it like I did. You are fat AND dumb, not a great combo desu. Good luck with your life, you will really need it.
>>
File: 1446488085471.jpg (20 KB, 250x261) Image search: [Google]
1446488085471.jpg
20 KB, 250x261
Ex-fat here. Just go full diabetes mod.

>be me
>hypothyroidism 6'0 242lbs
>suddenly start losing weight like crazy because diabetes 1
>now I'm 154lbs

My only complaint is I almost lost my vision the day I got diagnosed. I really shited on my pants and now I eat ultra-healthy.
>>
>>24166136
Youre underweight now
You must be a stick
>>
>>24166146
he's not underweight, I'm 6'4" and 157, I'm within the "normal" BMI range, although just barely
>>
>>24166146
>6'0 154lbs is underweight
Sorry I don't live in America
>>
>>24166146
In America people of normal weight are literally considered underweight, fat people are considered normal, clinically obese people are considered 'a little chubby' and morbidly obese people are considered fat.
>>
>>24166195
This

http://www.latimes.com/science/la-sci-sn-more-americans-obese-than-overweight-20150620-story.html

If you are fat you're a fucking normie. Jesus christ how sad is that.

Go back to tumblr, fatties. You're not welcome here.
>>
>You make roundabout, half assed arguments that have nothing to do with the matter at hand.
Point it out then. I mean it should be easy if you'r saying I am doing that. Quote me on it.

>The way to stop being fat is eat less, move more
That's one component of it. If you don't learn better eating habits along side that then you'll surely go back to being fat eventually.

>You're too much of a sissy faggot to do so.
I lost 80lbs though. So clear I've already done it in the past.

The rest of your post is a pretty worthless analogy, so I'll just leave this here.

>>24166091
If I lost the argument it should be very easy to point out how and where.

>>24166100
Maybe you should actually read.
>If we take in more energy (calories) than we expend, we gain weight. If we expend more energy than we take in, we lose weight. This is an unbreakable law of physics and isn't even debatable.

However... this fact, tells us nothing about WHY this is happening.

>A person who has gained weight is the same as a person who eats more than they burn.

>Let me explain this with a simple analogy...

>Imagine that the entrance hall of a movie theater is full of people. These people are all there because they're going to watch a very popular movie that just came out.

>If you would ask... "why is this entrance hall full of people?" and someone were to answer with "because more people are entering it than leaving it" - then you'd think it was a fairly ridiculous answer, right?

>It tells you nothing about the cause of the entrance hall being full, it is simply stating the obvious.

And that's not even the meat of the article.
Jesus christ fuck the robot.
>>
Hi, I'm 125lbs and fat people are FUCKING DISGUSTING STOP EATING YOU PIG
>>
>>24166131
So let me get this straight. You admit you didn't take much of these drugs at all, but then you act as if that gives you some kind of experience with addiction? You didn't have an addiction, you weren't close to having an addiction and you didn't develop the habits required to get an addiction, so by what logic do you have any authority on what is and isn't required to overcome an addiction?
The fact you need to use grade school insults says a lot.
>>
>normalshits without eating disorders

get the fuck OFF MY BOARD RIGHT NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24166221
>>24166195
>>24166184
>>24166161
pic related
and fuck you robot
>>
I hate fat people because of their privilege to even get so fat, they have the time and money to shove shit in their mouth for most of the day, and then they have the audacity to complain about it

Literally human trash
>>
>>24166222

Eat less
Move more
>>
I've been drinking a bit too much this year and gotten myself a small beer gut and god damn it is disgusting, especially if you're not very tall/otherwise big.

I agree OP, being fat is visual confirmation to everyone that you are lazy or suffer from mental illness.
>>
File: 1446856994295.jpg (10 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
1446856994295.jpg
10 KB, 267x189
>>24166316
>its so hard to stop eating ;_;
>>
>>24166195
Im overweight and im considered fat, dont know where you got this from
>>
>yfw you realised those fantastical beasts you see on the internet AKA amerilards over 400lbs literally have to shove calories in their mouth for most of the day

It takes effort to GET fat in the first place.
>>
>>24166222
Eat fucking less and eat healthier you dumb fatty.
The answer is in front of you like that family sized bag of chips.
>>
>>24166317
Again
All cited with scientific papers. Nutrition isn't as simple as calories in, calories out. That is only a short term tool for quick weight loss. Fat people need to develop long term habits that will keep them from stop them from getting fat in the first place. If you eat right you'll naturally go back down to a healthy weight.
>>
>>24166366

Eat less
Move more
For a long time
>>
>>24166161
Im 165 lbs and 6 foot with 8% body fat.
Youre a fucking twig.
>>
I cant begin to explain how much your life improves losing weight. Im still a KHV neet but at least I can properly clean myself. When I was obese I always felt like my ass was dirty (it was). Lose weight, start now and stop eating so much. You have an addiction and aren't nearly as hungry as you think you are.
>>
>>24166136
I've been noticing that ever since I removed the last bit of sugar out of my diet (which was soda, as I don't really like other sweets), everything else suddenly tastes a lot better.

I still feel the best way to go is to just get a kitchen scale and weigh every single thing you eat and then count your calories through MATH. Numbers never lie and robots should love numbers. Fix your numbers and you can't not succeed.
>>
>>24166184
Healthy weight average for 6 foot males is 161
So yeah youre a bit underweight.
>>
>>24166380
>>24166362
>In my opinion, one of the biggest fallacies in nutrition is to think that all calories are created equal.

>Different macronutrients (proteins, fats and carbohydrates) go through different metabolic pathways.

>Let me show you this with two examples... fructose and protein.

>Fructose, when it enters the liver from the digestive tract, can be turned into glucose and stored as glycogen.

>But if the liver is full of glycogen, it can be turned into fat... which is then shipped out or lodges in the liver.

>Consumed in excess, it can cause insulin resistance, which raises insulin levels all over the body. Insulin drives fat gain (2, 3).

>Fructose also doesn't get registered in the same way as glucose and doesn't impact satiety in the same way. Fructose doesn't lower the hunger hormone ghrelin (4, 5).

>So... a 100 calories of fructose may increase your insulin over the long term, lead to higher ghrelin levels and increased appetite.

>Then you have a 100 calories of protein. About 30% of the calories in the protein will be spent on digesting it, because the metabolic pathway requires energy.

>Protein may also increase levels of fullness and boost the metabolic rate (6, 7).

>This increased protein may even be used to build muscles, which are metabolically active tissues that burn calories around the clock.

>Clearly... a 100 calories of fructose will have completely different effects on the body than a 100 calories of quality protein. A calorie is NOT a calorie.

>In this way, the fructose will drive increased energy intake compared to the protein, via its effects on hormones, body and brain.

>Drinking a can of soda every day for 5 years will have a vastly different effect on the body and long-term energy balance, compared to eating the same calories from eggs.

This is all cited with peer reviewed scientific papers written by a nutritionist on a site that focuses on empirical evidence. I'd love to see you try and argue against this.
>>
>>24166222

This is really, really sad msn. Losing weight is really as simple as going for a run, lifting weights, and eating under your TDEE. All these articles you're posting just show in denial you are about your situation. You are in control of your weight. What about eating less, moving more dont you understand? Do you think there is a secret way and we are just trolling? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>24166366
THAT doesn't change that fact that to lose weight , CALORIES IN, CALORIES OUT.

Your whole point is "b-but i don't have the willpower to continue this for a long time"

I don't give a shit. I'm giving you a simple way to lose weight. It's YOUR PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY to grab your balls, screw them on tight and get the willpower to continue.

>>24166430
You're so fucking stupid and in denial it's legitimately hilarious. "No, No, this guy says different nutrients do different things"

Congrats, want a cookie, fatty?
>>
>>24166430

Are you saying that

1. Eating less food
2. Excersising more

Would make you gain weight or stay the same weight?
>>
>>24166340
What's your weight and height? I'm pretty sure if you're American and people think you're fat your BMI is well north of 30...
>>
>>24166430
Eat less and healthier fatass.
The article agrees with us you delusional fat fuck.
>>
>>24166430
Why are you digesting fructose? Don't tell me you actually drink soda and eat candies while crying about being overweight.
>>
>>24166316
Actually, if you do have a lot of money, you tend to not get fat. Or at least, not get fat as easily.

It's extremely hard to make food that does not make you wish for death's embrace when you're poor. Cheaper brands also take shortcuts that result in food that is bad for your health while simultaneously being high in calories. It's not a surprise most obese people are actually poor.
>>
>>24166430

Oh, you're mentally ill. Why am i not suprised?

EAT LESS
MOVE MORE

THAT IS LITERALLY, L-I-T-E-R-A-L-L-Y IT!!!!!!!!!!

fructose and whatever the fuck Your dumbass article says has fuck all to do with anything!!

You better be baiting
>>
>>24166492
So instead you spend 10 dollars for a single meal. Have you ever walked into a supermarket?
>>
>>24166430
Let's not forget.
>Changing your macronutrients can affect your appetite in a dramatic way.

>The best example of this is seen in studies comparing low-carb and low-fat diets.

>Whereas people on low-fat diets must be calorie restricted in order to lose weight, people eating low-carb (and high fat and protein) can usually eat until they feel satisfied and still lose weight.

>Studies clearly show that there's something about the low-carb diet that decreases appetite and makes people lose weight without having to control portions or count calories (8, 9).

>In these studies, the researchers need to actively restrict calories in the low-fat groups to make the results comparable, but the low-carb dieters still lose more weight (10).

>In this study, the low-fat group is calorie restricted while the low-carb group is eating until fullness (11):
>>
>>24166492
No they're lazy. They buy frozen premade chicken instead of chicken breasts you have to cook yourself
>>
>>24166540
Stop eating shitty food you fat fuck. Dont eat so much too.
>>
>>24166474
Why don't you go read my posts before asking such a worthless question?

>>24166470
I'm sorry you're objectively wrong anon. At least it's an anonymous image board, so you won't have to carry that embarrassment.

>>24166478
>The article agrees with us you delusional fat fuck.
It says that CICO is not going to result in long term weight loss. It agrees with what I'm saying, you just didn't bother to read any other posts.

>>24166486
You know that's from an article, right?

>>24166529
It's not literally it though and there is plenty of empirical evidence showing nutrition and maintaining a healthy weight are not that simple. Key word: Maintaining. Who cares if you lose 50lbs if you'll gain back 40lbs in a few years? If you never learn better eating habit (something I've said repeatedly in this thread) you will never maintain a health weight. It's just that simple.
I'm sorry you only know about nutrition through /fit/. Please go read some actual studies instead of listening to pop science.
>>
>>24166540
>>24166430

Fatties confirmed for literal retards
>>
>>24164867
I hate fat people who aren't willing to make the struggle. I grew up overweight and it killed me inside. Took the first measure: exercise. The only person who boasted about me was my history teacher. She would literally tell the entire class and incorporate it into her lecture weird as shit I know but it worked. (she did that with many other things I did history teachers always liked me too much).
Anyways as time went on I wasn't ever going to exercise again so I cut back on the food. Depression helped me the first time and the second time was just me having the freedom to eat what I wanted. Well i are junkfood but rationed it all the time so it would last.
Ended up losing a total of 25 pounds over the years and became skinny. I'm 5'2" so 25 pounds is a lot for me.

Find motivation. I wanted to look like kpop stars at first.
>>
>>24166529
"That's it" if your goal is just to "lose weight". It's not the most optimal way of going about it, though.

For instance, by taking these into account, you can take it easier on the "eat less" portion of your plan, because eating better allows you to eat more. And making it easier also makes it a lot more likely to succeed.

The only thing that really is poison is filthy, inaccurate advice targetting women. They are meant to be flashy and sell, not actually work.
>>
>>24166605
Stop eating so much shitty food fat fuck.
Maybe youll lose some weight.
>>
>>24166610
>Another thing to keep in mind that long-term dieting will reduce your metabolic rate.

>If you were to cut calorie intake by 10%, it would only work for some time until your metabolic rate would adapt and you would stop losing. Then you would have to cut calories again, then again...

>The body tries desperately to maintain its fat mass. This is called the body fat setpoint and is regulated by the hypothalamus. If you don't change your diet, only the amount of foods you eat, then your set point wont change.

>If your weight goes below your set point, your brain responds by decreasing your calorie expenditure (calories out) and increasing your calorie intake (calories in).

>Bottom Line: The body tries to resist changes in body fat levels by increasing hunger and reducing calorie expenditure.
Whoops.
>>
File: 1342164521645214.jpg (78 KB, 500x438) Image search: [Google]
1342164521645214.jpg
78 KB, 500x438
Being non-fat is easy just don't eat.

Now being a skinny motherfucker, that's the nightmare right there.

> b-but just eat more! xdxdxd

You can't eat more because there's a physical limit to how much your stomach can hold before you puke.
>>
LOW CARB HIGH FAT. Look it up, guys. This might be what you and everyone needs.
>>
>>24164867
If you shoot up heroin and smoke lots of crack you'll be skinny in no time.
>>
Being able to read reference material is an incredibly useful skill.

>>24166627
>Most people believe that the increased calorie intake is driving the weight gain.

>But what if we've got things backwards and the fat gain drives the increased calorie intake?

>When a teenage boy grows rapidly in height, he eats more calories than he expends. Instead of turning into fat, the calories are used to build muscle, bones, skin and organs.

>It is not the increased calorie intake that is driving the growth, but hormones, growth factors and physiological processes that are causing the growth and the growth drives the increased calorie intake. That makes sense, right?

>What if obesity is similar? What if calories are a consequences of the weight gain, not a cause?

>In the same way that a teenage boy's muscles and bones grow because of hormones, an obese person's fat mass may be growing because of hormones.

>One example of this is drugs like some antidepressants and birth control pills, which often have weight gain as a side effect.

>There are no calories in these pills, but they alter the physiology of the body (brain and hormones) to cause weight gain. In this case, the increased calorie intake is secondary to the change in hormones.

>Bottom Line: It is possible that we are confusing cause and effect. Perhaps it's not the increased calorie intake that drives the fat gain, but the fat gain that drives the increased calorie intake.

>B-but /fit/ said
Kek
>>
>>24166675
Except people have kept weight off through diet you stupid fat fuck
Checkmate
>>
>>24166675
Looks like the fat has already gone to your brain.
If you want to be a sleazy fat fuck for the rest of your life then by all means go ahead.
>>
>>24165118
Fuck you, I can't even reach normal weight, how am I supposed to get fat?
>>
>>24166689
>>24166714
>Ever made a decision not to drink coffee after 2pm? Always do homework right after school? Only sleep in on Sundays?

>Making these kinds of changes in your life is often very difficult and the same applies to eating behavior like making the decision to eat 500 calories below your maintenance every day.

>Even though some highly motivated individuals are able to control their food intake completely (like athletes and bodybuilders), this really isn't representative of the general population.

>This is very difficult for most people and especially for people who have a tendency to gain weight.

>Let me use breathing as an example of how it is difficult to "control" a physiological function that is regulated by the brain.

>Breathing is almost completely subconscious, although you can control your breathing for a short amount of time if you manage to focus on it.

>If you made the decision to skip 1 in 10 breaths, then you could probably do it... but only for a few minutes. Then you'd get distracted and start doing something else.

>This is only possible while you're consciously focusing on it... and even if you did, you might unwillingly compensate by breathing a little heavier in the other 9 breaths, or you'd start to feel uncomfortable and stop doing it altogether.

>If you think this is a ridiculous example and not applicable to eating, then you're wrong. Eating is controlled with the same types of homeostatic mechanisms.

>Some people may be able to consciously eat less calories and manage it with portion control and / or calorie counting. But they have to stick with it for life.

>Bottom Line: Eating behavior is largely subconscious, controlled by hormones and neural circuits. It can be downright impossible to control these sorts of behaviors in the long term.
If you still want to keep arguing against this go head, but at this point your only "retorts" seem to be saying "fat" over and over. Just stop while you're ahead.
>>
>>24166675
No. Just no. It's true that your body will try to keep every fat it gets AND you're biologically inclined to increasingly storing more and more fat.

But that's all behavioral. Anyone can get thinner. It might be harder for some people (particularly psychologically, as many lack the discipline), but it is ALWAYS possible.

The drugs which include weight gain will always do so by changing something that makes this person want to eat more. There are many studies that have found metabolic differences to amount to no more than 5%.
>>
>>24166739
>B-But its harrrrrrd
Lol this pathetic fat fuck
>>
I've come to the conclusion that you are baiting. Nobody is this retarded. gg wp m9
>>
>>24166605
>At least it's an anonymous image board, so you won't have to carry that embarrassment.

Nothing to be embarrassed about being right and not fat. I'm really trying to understand your side here.

Are you arguing that it is not the personal responsibility of every individual to control their nutritional intake?
>>
>>24166739
lmao this fatty comparing drinking soda with breathing.
>>
As long as you guys keep eating cereals, whole bread and low fat products, it will be fucking hard to loose weight.

Stop stuffing your self with carbs, they raise insulin levels, making you store fat.
>>
If you're a crack addict there isn't a single thing worse.

Even cancer, aids, obesity and heroine is a better fate than being clinically and morbidly addicted to crack.

BEFORE, you fucking post that goddamn smug shit remark, your opinion is null and void if at no point in your life were you ever addicted to an expensive and crippling drug.

You couldn't possibly understand what it's like, I don't mean a little line of coke, that extra gramme or so, that cutesy beginner horseshit.

I'm talking, multiple lines and a double/triple injections at once

It's the worst feeling in the world, and I'm happy I'm almost out. I'd never go back to being that hooked. It's hard to move around, no one wants to be around you, you look, feel and smell like shit, EVEN when you bathe, primp, shower, and wear nice clothes no matter what you'll ALWAYS WITHOUT EXCEPTION LOOK LIKE SHIT AS A HOPELESS COCAINE ADDICT.

Good luck to those who are still hooked life does get better once you lose it.

Though the scars never do heal.
now you know how stupid you sound you fat fuck
:^)
>>
>>24166820
>crack
>expensive
lmao
>>
>>24166742
Do you think the article is saying CICO doesn't result in a net weight loss? It doesn't say that at all. It's saying CICO is not an effective method to both lose weight and maintain a healthy weight.
Eating better foods with better nutrients will do a hell of a lot more even without exercise than CICO. Also CICO has negative effects on your metabolism will just set you up for failure and make it harder to lose weight in the long term. See >>24166639

>>24166751
So is /v/ or /a/ your main board?

>>24166767
I'm arguing that saying losing weight isn't just eating less. You're fat because you have shitty eating habits. Going from one shitty eating habit to another is not going to keep you skinny, you need to eat better at the very least and ideally add exercise as well.
If you aren't a close minded retard who believes everything 4chan says you'll read the article and see exactly what my point is.
>>
>>24166751
Accepting that it's hard is an important step in getting over it, though. It's a shame that most people involved in any of that only want to admit it's hard if it involves giving up.
>>
>>24166739
False Analogy fallacy right there.
Hunger is subcosciously controlled, yes.
Eating very much is a coscious action.
>>
File: image.jpg (462 KB, 1021x1390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
462 KB, 1021x1390
>>24164867
femboy here.
>tfw I'm an 18 year old male that perfectly fits a girl's size 10

What's it like to have weight?
>>
>>24166804
Nah bro it's just calories in calories out :^)

>>24166862
They provided empirical evidence for their claims. What do you have?
>>
File: 1446630994279.jpg (43 KB, 712x480) Image search: [Google]
1446630994279.jpg
43 KB, 712x480
>100 lbs down
>only 20 more to go
>bitch tits starting to disappear
>tfw
>>
>>24166849
Lose some weight fat fuck
Youre pathetic
>>
>>24166880

PHYSICS
THE ENTIRE SCIENTIFIC BRANCH OF PHYSICS YOU FAT FUCK

sage
>>
File: Namnlös.png (166 KB, 824x644) Image search: [Google]
Namnlös.png
166 KB, 824x644
>N-no you don't understand I eat right
>>
>>24166880
I actually read the entire thing and it's fallacious as fuck. It's not contradicting anything I said.
And I can't see any references backing this false analogy they used.
>>
>>24165118
You don't even have to eat less. You just have to exercise more.

Even just 20 minutes a day of heavy excursion make a huge difference.

I learned from experience.
>>
>>24166880
It's literally calories in < calories out.

What your articles states is that certainfoods can cause certain physiological reactions, yes.
They might increase your appetite.
That's fair.

But at the end of the eay it's you deciding to stuff your face like a fucking pig.
>>
Is this how most fat people think? This is some retarded logic. I opened this thread indifferent to fatties, but if this is the logic they use then they're kinda retarded. Do fatties really thonk eating less food and exercising more wont help them?
>>
>>24166923

I love people who use science to back up their arguments while ignoring empiricial evidence that that goes agains their arguments. Not only does that fly in the face of the scientific method, but it also shows you don't have the humility to admit you're wrong, something fundamental to Science.
Either way.

>According to the "calories in, calories out" (CICO) way of thinking, obesity is simply a matter of eating too many calories.

>Proponents of this often say that the types of foods you eat aren't very important, that the caloric contribution of foods is the key.

>They say that the only way to lose weight is to eat less, move more and that it is any individual's responsibility to keep calories balanced.

>A pound of fat is 3500 calories (a kilogram is 7700). If you eat 500 calories less than you burn every day, then after a week (7 * 500 = 3500) you will have lost a pound of fat.

>From this comes "a calorie is a calorie" - the idea that all calories are created equal, no matter what foods they come from.

>Even though it is true that obesity is caused by excess calories and weight loss caused by a calorie deficit, this is still such a drastic oversimplification that it is downright wrong.

>The fact is that different foods can have vastly different effects on our bodies and go through different metabolic pathways before they're turned into energy (1).

>Just focusing on the calorie content of foods and disregarding the metabolic effects they have is a highly flawed way of thinking.

>Bottom Line: Proponents of the "Calories in, Calories out" way of thinking say that the only thing that matters when it comes to weight loss is calories, disregarding completely the metabolic and hormonal impact of foods.
>>
>>24165220
>>24165118

Stop the ad hominem fallacies please. It hurts my logic.

If you're too fat you can't eat like a normal person (i.e. 2000 kcal) because you have higher caloric requirements (based on your weight). But even being said that, you should eat less than your caloric requirements (try eating lean meats, avoid fried stuff, and don't drink sugared drinks) and accompany that with regular exercise. Then, you should start measuring your progress on weeks, and even months. It's a long road ahead. And actually if you're too fat the first weeks you'll be losing a lot of weight :^)
>>
>>24166880

Disgusting lardass subhuman
>>
Stop stuffing your face you fat delusional fuck
>>
>>24166948
>I actually read the entire thing and it's fallacious as fuck.
Do you know what citations are? This is an article that is meant for the general public that helps them understand what the cited papers are saying. If you don't believe the claims of the article you are able to go validate them by looking at the citations. It's not that complicated.

>>24166987
You should probably read the thread some time since it's obvious you didn't bother reading any of my posts.
>>
>>24166880
>>24166987

Interesting read with citations.
>>
>>24164867
I went from 105kg to 70kg, and I can tell you that life does get better but don't expect to become magically a good person. I was way more happy as a fat fuck when I didn't care, now I always have keep my weight in check. I do agree however that being fat is too much of a unnecessary social stigma.

And yes, I just "ate less", but how would you feel if someone just told you to just be happy to fight off your meme depression?
>>
>>24167034
Changing your emotions is a lot ahrder than consciously deciding not to stuff your face.
>>
>>24165118
>It's different for fat people, skinnyfat retards wouldn't ever fucking get it.

It's not, and repeating that lie is what makes people give up. It's mostly psychological, and when you give people that "out" of "I can't because I'm X", you're setting them up for failure.
>>
I'm fat as fuck (6'0 300lbs) but I just don't care.

I'll never be happy so it's pointless to worry about being fat or not. It'll help me die quicker.
>>
File: 6zkwfMi.gif (1 MB, 280x217) Image search: [Google]
6zkwfMi.gif
1 MB, 280x217
BEING FAT IS THE WORST POSSIBLE FAITH YOU CAN HAVE!!!! YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND WHAT I GO THROUGH!!!!

*proceeds to order 5 pizzas and fries for himself*

NOM NOM NOM NOM U NOM NOM JUST NOM UHHH FUCK THIS IS FUCKING GOOD NOM NOM YOU JUST DON"T UNDERSTAND!!! -you gunna eat that bro-
>>
File: Can you imagine.gif (65 KB, 262x199) Image search: [Google]
Can you imagine.gif
65 KB, 262x199
>>24166874
i want to see
>>
>>24166991
You can't even understand what the articles states.
Are all fat people retarded?

The article and the referenced papers can summed up with this:
Certain foods influence your appetite in a non-neglectible manner.

It is a fact that eating is a coscious action.
It is a fact that people are perfectly capable. of ignoring the pleading of their bodies.
Breathing is not comparable to eating, if you understood evenan inkling of chemistry you would know why.

>>24167020
Yes I know what you said, it can be summed up as : Fat people are generally pathetic and have no willpower to achieve what they desire.
>>
>>24167020
We read it
Youre just a delusional fat fuck who thinks its backing up his argument
>>
>>24167070
what a creative funny post, turdlad
>>
I really want to loose weight but I know it will make my gyno worse. Will building muscle help minimize it? Obviously nothing but surgery will get rid of it but I don't have the money.
>>
>>24167075
>Are all fat people retarded?
Yes.
>>
>>24167101
You just dont get it brah
I cant lose weight even when I only order 2 pizzas for myself :^)
>>
>>24164920
tbqh you can see he has good facial aesthetics even with the fat. like a girl you know would be hot if she lost weight
>>
Letting your child become fat is the worst thing you could possibly do to their psyche. It should be considered child abuse to have an obese child.
I couldn't imagine going back to being the disgusting piece of shit I used to be, and I will not allow anyone I care for to turn their body into such a wreck.
>>
tl;dr for any fatfags here.
The correct and easiest way to lose weight is to start eating better and to be more active, even if it's just walking around for 30 minutes a day.
Eat lots of protein (Chicken, beef, beans, etc.) and cut back on your carbs (Anything made from wheat and grains), cook your own food instead of eating processed stuff, eat around the same times every day and don't make giant portions.
I will assure you it's MUCH easier than trying to keep up a purely calorie restricted diet.

>>24167075
>Certain foods influence your appetite in a non-neglectible manner.
Exactly.

>It is a fact that eating is a coscious action.
So let me get this right. You're going to seriously argue that instead of doing what I said above, you should just eat less even though it is OBJECTIVELY more failure prone?
You're just trying to save face. CICO isn't a long term diet, it's something you do when you need to cut a few pounds fast. It has negative effects on your metabolism and will end up making it hard to keep restricting yourself. It's far easier to just eat better.
>>
>>24164867
stop fatting around and go be fat somewhere else
>>
>>24167101
hahahahah fatty hahahahahah are you mad fatty fatty fatty fatty
>>
>>24165222
Get a calorie tracker and never lie to it. Exercise is not enough to burn of excessive calories.

/fit/, don't post, just read for 6 months and you will see progress
>>
>>24167047
Literally no. When you are obese you live to eat and cope with your emotions by eating. I pity fat people because I was there but telling them just eat less is just be yourself tier advice.
Things like fat acceptance are fucking stupid but there is much point in hating fat people, they are already fucking themselves over.
>>
>>24167151
Not eating 8k calories a day has to be long term.
>>
>>24164867
>BEFORE, you fucking post that goddamn smug shit remark, your opinion is null and void if at no point in your life were you ever obese.

I have a 34 bmi, can I make a smug comment ?
>>
>>24167151
No that's not what I am saying at all, CI<CO objectively works, which all this argument is about, in case you are illiterate.
>>
>>24164867
I'm a gainer, I've been trying to become obese for almost a decade now. I keep getting sick or running out of money. I've only ever gotten to 250 @ 5'8, before almost immediately crashing back down to 190. I'd take your fat off your hands if I could, OP. Anything to have a big body.
>>
>>24165118
But that's exactly what I did, and the fat melted off. It's only been about 9 months and I haven't even exercises strenuously since and I can already see/feel my Adonis belt. Dropped 70 pounds.
>>
>>24167217
you're only about 2-3 tiers less worse than scat fetishists. Not enough where you should kill yourself, but enough where you should definitely browse the cleaning product section of your local supermarket.
>>
>>24167179
Yes, everyone who is fat got fat by eating 6000 calories over their BMR, right? It's inconceivable they put that weight on over a long period of time, amirite?

>>24167204
And CICO is OBJECTIVELY, let me just write that again since you didn't seem to catch it before, OBJECTIVELY a bad method of maintaining lost weight. If you want to lose weight and keep it off the easiest and most logical way to go about doing that is to eat better. It's that simple.
>>
File: 1394350181017.jpg (14 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1394350181017.jpg
14 KB, 250x194
Ex fat fuck here. Used to be 310 at 6'1", dropped down to 185.

Why the fuck are you guys actually defending your lifestyle. Why are you guys ACTUALLY arguing against the idea of losing weight.

How can you be in so much denial. I don't get it.

You do realize you can lose the weight, right? None of you are some sort of special exception.

And yes, all you have to do is eat less. Working out will make it go even faster. I ate at a 250 cal deficit (wow so hard) every fucking day while doing stronglifts + accessories and now I'm healthier than ever.

Eating at a deficit isn't some rediculous idea, and it is something that is meant for long term change.
>>
>>24167242
>less worse
I have an easier time rationalizibg smearing shit all over yourself and even eating it over sexually stuffing your face with food.
>>
>skinnyfat and ordering a pizza right now

I just don't give a kek
>>
>>24167266
That is a very nice statement and surely it could win you an argument.
But not this one, because it has nothing to do with what we are arguing about.
>>
>>24166874
A girls size 10 is for fatass bitches
I'm a size 4
>>
>>24167285
nah only things that play with or eat shit are animals so scat fags are literal degenerates.

Gainers are still disgusting and a stain on humanity but they're not as bad as that.
>>
I used to be fat because I ate literally anything and everything any chance I got. I probably got fat from eating when I was bored, and that ended up in a lot of empty calories just building and building.

But then one Christmas I got really bad stomach flu. I didn't eat for a whole week and a half because even the thought of food made me heave. But when I could eat food again, I suddenly had no desire to eat when I wasn't hungry. On top of this I joined a track team and a football team, where I ran close to 5-8 miles a week.

Now I'm a skinny lanklet because I never took in lifting but I've still got enough bulk to look appealing.

So solution; just do drugs
>>
True story

Main reason for losing weight you fatfucks should be gaining facial aestetics with bone structure (jaw/cheekbones)
>>
>>24167266
CICO is impossible to fuck up as long as you never lie to yourself while counting calories.

On the other hand, 99% of the human population has a severely fucked up idea of what "eating better" means and would end up making 0 progress. I've seen it happen again and again.

Regardless, which one is "OBJECTIVELY BETTER" is not the issue at hand here. CICO will, in fact, allow these fat losers to lose weight. That's an OBJECTIVE fact.
>>
File: 1401069365670.jpg (157 KB, 921x741) Image search: [Google]
1401069365670.jpg
157 KB, 921x741
>>24165118
I was well over a hundred pounds overweight and yes, you have to eat less. Mental toughness, constant objective self-examination, and willpower is what it takes.
>>
File: 1447109191717.png (109 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
1447109191717.png
109 KB, 444x444
400 pounds here
these threads always go the same
fuck you guys are annoying with this shit
why does everything always have to be black and white
not every fat person is the same, that's why some lose weight and some don't, and that's why all it takes is 'eat less' for some people and it's more complicated for others
being a fat fuck can be the root of the problem or it can be a symptom of another root, and that's what it is for me, and it's a shitty ass root that cannot be fucking budged, acknowledging that it's not black and white seems like it should be common sense
sometimes people are really just fucking lazy and all it takes is some diet and exercise
sometimes people really do have an addiction, but comparing it to cancer aids and shit is stupid as fuck and makes you sound like an overdramatic lil shit

and fuck every person who comes in here who solved their shit or never had to deal with this shit and thinks that means you objectively know all the answers

>>24164920
as someone who is both fat and ugly
that's a terrible opinion
>>
>>24167285
Well, I don't think that the eating is sexy. It's the being physically large.

Besides, you're objectively wrong. Human disgust is related to how likely something will get you sick. Eating shit will definitely get you sick immediately; eating tons if food will only get you sick in the long run, and in between you have a huge body that is legit better to fuck and way easier to put muscle and strength on.

Why would anyone want to be weak and skinny? It's not masculine at all. It makes you feel like you're still a child. Adults have mass.
>>
>just started counting calories and eating more vegetables and lean meats
>easily stay within 1500 calories a day
>never hungry
>lost 50lb

AYYYYYYY
>>
>>24167393
I don't think masculinity is worth pursuing from a purely aesthetical point of view.
Androgyny is where it's at
>>
>>24167306
This argument started because people were saying it's as easy as restricting calories, ignoring all the negative effects that make it hard to maintain such a diet. Others actually said that CICO is the "simple" solution, as if keeping a log of everything you eat and constantly fighting the urge to eat is somehow simpler and easier than eating a chicken breast to satisfaction and not risking a binge later in the day.
No one in this argument (other than maybe the OP it looks like) said that CICO doesn't technically work, but it's not a solution for obesity.

>>24167354
>CICO is impossible to fuck up as long as you never lie to yourself while counting calories.
You don't control your urges, that's why we call them urges. If you constantly are tempted to do something chances are most people will fail eventually. Why would you use a system that is prone to this failure when you could just learn better eating habits?

>On the other hand, 99% of the human population has a severely fucked up idea of what "eating better" means and would end up making 0 progress. I've seen it happen again and again.
Which isn't helped by people like you who advocate a bad method of losing weight. You know what's a faster way to lose weight? Starve yourself. I'm sure you wouldn't argue for that though.

>Regardless, which one is "OBJECTIVELY BETTER" is not the issue at hand here. CICO will, in fact, allow these fat losers to lose weight. That's an OBJECTIVE fact.
And I never argued against that. In fact I cited parts of the article that explained the body as a thermodynamic system and even said repeatedly CICO works for short term weight loss. Just because it works doesn't mean it will be maintainable, especially if you're eating the same shitty foods you always were, just in smaller portions.
>>
File: 1444077943235.gif (2 MB, 355x360) Image search: [Google]
1444077943235.gif
2 MB, 355x360
>>24167370
>tfw this pathetic fat "person" will be buried in an XXL, early grave
>>
>>24167370
why not kill self? Because it literally is that black and white.

You are almost THREE PEOPLE. Can you even comprehend that? Can you fully understand that you made the choice to be the combined weight of 3.5~ people.
>>
>>24167370
see >>24167151
and http://authoritynutrition.com/debunking-the-calorie-myth/

They'll help you realize how to really keep the weight off.
>>
>>24167432
You are perfectly capable of ignoring hunger.
There are substances that quench hunger without holding any calories.
>>
File: 73537346897868573.png (548 KB, 511x449) Image search: [Google]
73537346897868573.png
548 KB, 511x449
>>24165920
It's a fucking shame. Imagine if the media treated gluttony like they treated cigarettes.

Oh wait, they never will because they exist to sell you excessive amounts of shit.

Good on you though, you took some fucking responsibility and you're gonna make it.
>>
>>24167312
Girl's, not women's desu
>>
>>24165118
>Try this, eat till you're 100 pounds overweight.

Ignoring the fact that this is just plain stupid, how the fuck am I supposed to do this?
First of all I'm a poorfag and second of all I can't handle big meals very well nor do I like fastfood.

I'm 62 kg at 186cm, been steady like this for the past 5 years, not losing nor gaining any weight at all.
>>
>all these failed normies itt

>what do you mean you can't get a gf bro? Just talk to girls, eventually you'll find one. It's so easy, you can even do it online! No excuses, robots!

Jesus Christ, every fucking fatty knows how to lose weight, just like how all of you khv retards know how to get a gf, but none of you are willing to put in the effort. I figured robots of all people would be more understanding.
>>
>>24167449

He tried
The rope snapped
>>
>>24167472
Lasi time I had McDonalds I threw up half an hour later.
>>
>>24166675
>When a teenage boy grows rapidly in height, he eats more calories than he expends. Instead of turning into fat, the calories are used to build muscle, bones, skin and organs.
>It is not the increased calorie intake that is driving the growth, but hormones, growth factors and physiological processes that are causing the growth and the growth drives the increased calorie intake. That makes sense, right?
No, because I never received those signals and never started overeating, and therefore never had a growth spurt. There's an appetite trigger that causes overeating which causes growth which causes a more intense trigger. If you miss the first then you're fucked.
>>
>>24167479
How can you compare interacting with an entirely different person to changing your own personal habits?
>>
>>24167456
Again, why would you opt to fight the urge to eat when you could eat healthier foods to satisfaction with a healthy amount of calories and nutrients?
You're advocating the more error prone, harder to achieve method that will almost certainly fail eventually over the logical, simple, evidence backed method of eating better.

You can eat a PB&J or 200g of chicken. They'll both have the same calories, but which do you think is going to fill you up more? Even after that, the chicken will not be converted to fat as easily as the PB&J, so again the logical choice is the chicken.
Eat better. It's that simple. CICO is not a solution for being fat, it's a tool to help you lose weight in a short span of time.
>>
File: summer of george.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
summer of george.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
>183 cm tall
>103 kg earlier this year
>77 kg this morning

I can confirm, being fat is the worst. You look like shit, you feel like shit, clothes don't look good on you even if they fit, always sweating, always jiggling, always out of breath etc.

And the worst part is that everybody knows why you're fat; you eat too much shit. And there is no other explanation for it. Sure there are some thyroid issues or whatever, but I can guarantee 99% of all fat people just eat too much and have no legit medical issues causing it.

I can now reject fat chicks and not be a hypocrite.
>>
>>24167479
>put in the effort

How am i supposed to effort my way out of being a shitskin, small dick, ugly, manlet? I wish my problem was something i could could control like being fat

These are two very different things.
>>
>>24167432
But if they're eating clean, they're already "eating less" whether or not they're bothering to count calories.

Healthy foods are generally less calorically dense. By quite a large margin, actually. Back when I was losing weight I was eating baked meats + frozen veggies + oats + etc. I was sitting at about 1700-1800 a day and was fucking stuffed all the time, more so than when I ate like shit.

I was still at a caloric deficit, even if it wasn't necessarily my goal, and it didn't seem to have any negative repercussions over the long term.
>>
>>24167429
My family won't love me if I'm not masculine. I'll never fulfill my childhood self-image of my adult self, following in the footsteps of my fuckhyooge nuclear scientist grandfather, I'd I'm not huge too.

I've got to be bigger. That's all.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 600x600
>heroine

You have been muted for 32 seconds, because your comment
>>
>>24167535
There is one thing that make CI<CO better:
People are stupid, fatties especially so.

CI<CO is cold mathematics there's no space for you warped notions of which foods are healthy and which are not.
>>
ITT:

>i hate my shirt that i am wearing currently
Why dont you change your shirt?
>its not that simple, here read these 5 articles
>>
File: 1418689446973.jpg (616 KB, 1790x1559) Image search: [Google]
1418689446973.jpg
616 KB, 1790x1559
>>24167535
But that's wrong. CICO is an integral part of losing weight over a long term period, but is meant to be in combination with eating healthier foods.

I don't think anyone here would seriously advocate eating like shit but eating less shit to lose weight. You can eat as healthy as you want, but there's still a point at which you should stop eating if you want to lower/maintain your current weight.

CICO and "eating better" are not mutually exclusive. Knowing how much you've eaten is absolutely necessary, regardless of whether or not your eating healthfully.
>>
>>24167515
>No, because I never received those signals
Either there's something wrong with you or you are a manlet.

>>24167546
>But if they're eating clean, they're already "eating less" whether or not they're bothering to count calories.
No they aren't. Gram for gram chicken and other lean meats will be less calorie dense than something like slice of bread or even ramen. Logically if something is less dense in calories that means you can eat more of it, so with the better eating method you'll probably be eating around the same amount of food, but since that food is healthier you'll have less calories.
That's the crux of it.

>Healthy foods are generally less calorically dense. By quite a large margin, actually. Back when I was losing weight I was eating baked meats + frozen veggies + oats + etc. I was sitting at about 1700-1800 a day and was fucking stuffed all the time, more so than when I ate like shit.
I mean if you understand that you'll understand my post then.

>>24167580
>CI<CO is cold mathematics there's no space for you warped notions of which foods are healthy and which are not.
Oh god are you REALLY going to argue nutrients don't matter? Why don't you try drinking 2000 calories of alcohol a day and see how long it takes you to want to eat.
>>
alright so i was gona post this on /fit/ but i'm pretty sure that they would tell me to lift. all i want to do is spook people. i was 230 in august, and i'm down to 185 now. i'm slowing down my loss a lot and i want to start making the cuts that i was having before. how do i go aobut this? all i want is a skellington body. i don't want to be musclar. I just want to be spooky. i made good losses but i want it faster. i want it to be fucking unhealthy.
>>
>>24167696
Finger in throat after meals
>>
>>24167580
>CI<CO is cold mathematics there's no space for you warped notions of which foods are healthy and which are not.

Thank you for saying what every fatty in this thread doesnt seem to understand.

CI<CO is strictly about weight. If i eat 1500cal a day of mcdonalds,
will I lose weight?
Yes.
Will my nutritional health be comprimised?
Very likely

>>24167662
You're retarded its not that nutrients don't matter. Obviously if youre going to lose weight also learn to eat healthy. But that does not change the FACT that you will lose weight if you eat at a caloric deficit.
>>
>>24167662
How do you think manlet is formed? It's ill nutrition causing mistiming of or fewer hormone signals.
>>
>>24167627
>that pic

Consciousness was a mistake
>>
File: jarrett.jpg (75 KB, 757x526) Image search: [Google]
jarrett.jpg
75 KB, 757x526
>>24167709
how do i do this without mummy noticing?
>>
>>24167737

You have to be 18 to post here m90
>>
>>24167696
Ask /fa/
Also see >>24167709
>>
>>24167627
>But that's wrong. CICO is an integral part of losing weight over a long term period, but is meant to be in combination with eating healthier foods.
When people talk about CICO they're talking about the fad diet where you keep track of your calories. Eating better foods that are less calorie dense will naturally work via the CICO mechanism, but that's not the same as a calorie restricted diet.

>I don't think anyone here would seriously advocate eating like shit but eating less shit to lose weight. You can eat as healthy as you want, but there's still a point at which you should stop eating if you want to lower/maintain your current weight.
The point I (and that article) are trying to make is that if you eat better foods you'll be eating to satisfaction while taking in a healthy amount of calories. In a CICO diet you must keep track of what you eat and often you'll be fighting the urge to go eat more.

>CICO and "eating better" are not mutually exclusive. Knowing how much you've eaten is absolutely necessary, regardless of whether or not your eating healthfully.
It's a good to have an idea of how may calories you're eating, but obsessing over them like you need to do with a CICO diet isn't good. It can actually lead to eating disorders such a binge eating.
>>
>>24167449
>why not kill self
seeing as how I'm 400 pounds i obviously don't care enough to even suicide, although i did try to an hero once at around 300 for unrelated reasons

i do comprehend that i'm three people and i do fully comprehend that i make the choice, not much a choice anymore when you lose all hope/motivation to continue living and that's kind of the point to how i became this way in the first place

really there is nothing left for someone like me but to an hero

>>24167454
if i wanted to lose weight i would lose weight,
i have all the knowledge in the world
ive lost 100 pounds
ive lost 50 pounds
each time by avoiding my issues and taking the 'just do it' approach, always just to crash and burn when i realize im still empty inside and realizing how pointless it really is to try

i'm not someone who complains about their weight so i guess this is all kind of irrelevant to me in the first place, i mostly just get annoyed when people generalize the entirety of fat people
>>
>>24167759
i am I just live in a 1br. with my parents. it's sorta close quarters, and they monitor me like a hawk thanks to all the mental health people telling them to do so.
>>24167761
they started deleting /thinspo/ ;-;
>>
>>24167696
>>24167789
Look you don't want the skeleton life.
The skeleton life is terrible, it's even worse than the fat life, disregarding the amazing aesthetics being like a twig gets you.
>>
>>24167789

Are you a retard or something?
>>
>>24167716
>You're retarded its not that nutrients don't matter. Obviously if youre going to lose weight also learn to eat healthy. But that does not change the FACT that you will lose weight if you eat at a caloric deficit.
Please quote where I argued against that.

>>24167719
Exactly. Kids go through growth spurts and then end up eating more. A child doesn't need as much energy as an adult and as you grow it's only natural that your appetite increases.
I think he's just not remembering himself doing it. I sure as hell don't remember petty things like that.
>>
>>24164867

Have you tried being a homeless, aids-infested crack and heroin junkie?

No? Then fuck off.
>>
you fat niggers need to stop playing the victim role. I was 220lbs during high school and I was a total manlet too, I looked disgusting. I lost 80 pounds over the course of like 5 years. My weight went up and down during that time but after a long slow downward trend I finally reached my goal.
JUST FUCKING EAT LESS HAHAHA
>>
>>24167142

Yeah. I just realized yesterday that a fat girl who seemingly crushed a little on me in high school would look like pic related if she lost some weight.
>>
>>24167851
>Oh god are you REALLY going to argue nutrients don't matter? Why don't you try drinking 2000 calories of alcohol a day and see how long it takes you to want to eat.

No one was arguing nutrients don't matter
>>
File: 1435482050203.jpg (53 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1435482050203.jpg
53 KB, 400x388
>tfw I used to be a worthless sack of fat
>tfw I decided to improve myself after getting dumped for Chad by the only woman I've ever cared about
>tfw I'm pretty fit now and there is this autistic chick at work who is drooling all over me
>tfw she has a fat beta orbiter
>tfw I'm tempted to fuck her just to make the fat little shit feel bad even though I have no feelings for her

I've turned into Chad, haven't I?
>>
>>24167948
>there's no space for you warped notions of which foods are healthy and which are not.
>no space for ... which foods are healthy and which are not.
If you think that can be read as anything other than an implication that nutrients don't matter then I'd like to see it.
>>
>>24167976
When he said "cold" mathematics I was under the implication that it wasn't that he was saying nutrients didn't matter, but that CI<CO doesn't care about whether food is healthy or not.
>>
>>24165402
u gotta be kiddin
>>
>>24167815
I just want to wear sick fits. I want to look good when I off myself in a few years.
>>24167817
Yep.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.