[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Towergirls Quest #3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qst/ - Quests

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: Towergirls_4_Logo_NL.png (53 KB, 990x322) Image search: [Google]
Towergirls_4_Logo_NL.png
53 KB, 990x322
Last time on Towergirls: >>83441
This time:
We have saved a myriad of Princesses. But now we find ourselves in a soiree that is not all what it appears. Inside a great dungeon, you and your Slime Princess have been trapped. You must enlist the help of the Warrior Princesses and the ancient artifacts to stop whatever evil the hostess is planning and free yourself plus your princesses!

Your cart can still only hold 8 people/items excluding yourself.
>>
>>122660
>King
How do I manage to misspell "Knight" that badly.
>>
>>122664
Well, it's not wrong.
>>
File: Satyr Princess.png (100 KB, 420x458) Image search: [Google]
Satyr Princess.png
100 KB, 420x458
>>122708
Fair enough. Last time on our gallant adventures, we had just power lifted a couch down a hallway and into a storage room home to the Satyr Princess. But we never did nail down her class as we wooed her. What shall it be?
>>
>>122874
ranger class
>>
>>122982
If we had witch princess I'd say Moon Druid but in this Case +1 for Ranger
>>
>>122982
>>123015
Ranger it is.
A new Princess in tow, up to a whopping 3 Fighters and 1 noncambatant indestructible jelly-like Princess, Satyr takes the helm of the brigade and leads you down a hall to the North, then into a chamber in the same direction. This room is rather thin and long... Someone appears to be snoozing on a pile of gold in the center, something brilliant gleams in the back right corner...
>>
>>123050
Inspect the shiny.
>>
>>123050
Oooohhh shiiinyy (inspect the beautiful gleam)
>>
>>123054
>>123077
>>123050
Lets not disturb the slumbering figure yet, to the object of shiny interest.
>>
File: Snake Charmer Vase.png (75 KB, 410x424) Image search: [Google]
Snake Charmer Vase.png
75 KB, 410x424
>>123054
>>123077
>>123088
Indeed, no need to rouse the person yet.
In the back corner, the mystical Snake Charmer Vase sits, awaiting for you to collect it...
This one only has one cart slot's worth of magical energy in it...
Is ti worth taking?
>>
>>123102
Well it may be worth taking, after all we can always return it if we decided to rescue another princess instead.
>>
>>123102
Im with Silverain on this one. Just throw the whole pot on potential threat later for more princess power.
>>
And I'll back Silverain as well. It sounds logical
>>
>>123108
>>123117
>>123126
Indeed then, you gaze into the vase... it is quite dark... Are there snakes inside? Or something... else?
>>
>>123174
Something fluid is running in there. Put finger in it ...
>>
>>123174
>>123241
Best make sure its an armoured finger, if there are snakes inside we might not be able to control them.
>>
>>123329
Best let the Satyr Princess try to tame the snakes inside if there are some in it
>>
>>123241
>>123329
I just meant pick the effect, you get 1 from a Treasure, sans the bottom bonus if you meet it.
But alright then. With a single armored finger, you dip your index into the jar.. and it comes up slick with a goo...
Indeed, you can feel it seeping into your armor...
So long as you retain the Vase in your collection, you shall be slippery, like the snake...
With that out of the way, shall we go see who this figure sleeping is? Or perhaps follow Satyr? She seems keen on a pathway to the East...
>>
>>123368
Well it would be obvious if it was the Dragonness sleeping, we should as least see who it is before moving on.
>>
>>123368
Sneak up upon her with the help of slime princess and without waking the figure and look at her face
>>
File: Selkie Princess.png (116 KB, 418x479) Image search: [Google]
Selkie Princess.png
116 KB, 418x479
>>123382
>>123384
A sneaking suspicion comes over you that this is a decent idea...
Tiptoeing, you and your slimy Princess sneak up and peer into the bed this person is sleeping on. In reality, it's a bed made of water magically set into the frame...
Resting inside, snuggling a Jellyfish plush is the Selkie Princess! Do you dare wake her?
>>
>>123524
Slowly wake her up and as she opens her eyes scream our phrase into her face.
>>
>>123540
oh god, this please.
>>
>>123524
NO leave her alone selkie worst princess
>>
>>123556
Hmm. What makes you say that?
>>
>>123556
i just dont like selkies
>>
>>123540
>>123555
Well then, since there has been no other inputs... in 3 hours,
You lay a head upon this half seal woman and gently shake her awake... As she begins to come to, you call forth "Princess, I've come for you!" and call it out, echoing across the chamber. She flips out from the shock and ends up whacking you in the face, sprawling you upon your back. "Do.. DO NOT SCARE ME LIKE THAT!"
She's annoyed, to say the least.
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>124535
Worth it, having the biggest smirk behind the helmet. Start beginning a lie . "I'm sorry princess, I was concerned about your sleeping state in this dangerous dungeon. Thought a spiritual being possessed you, fought some of the way here. Based on your reaction just now, it's not the case. I'm really relieved it wasn't ... again I'm sorry. As I've said before, your rescue is here. Are you hurt anywhere? Did your kidnappers done things unspeakable to you?"
>>
>>124642
this
>>
>>124642
Agreeing with this.
>>
>>124642
"Lie."
"Oh, ah... no..." she says, a tad... shocked by your words.
"Then allow me to welcome you to my party. This is Slime Princess of the Voluminous Maw Kingdom. With me are the Cyclops, Gazer, and Satyr Princesses who I have met in this Dungeon. Do you wish to come with us in the quest to stop the vile temptress of this Dungeon?"
"Ah... okay.." she says, a bit awed by your perfect words.
"I don't like when others use my personage in jest..."

You may now pick the class of the Selkie.
>>
>>125007
>Ask her if she has any idea where to go. If she doesn't have a clue like I expect then we press on to the next room princesses in tow.
Onwards!
>>
>>125007
harpooner, easy
>>
Since it seems we're dead tonight, I'll just call it here for tonight. See you in ~12 hours.
>>
Onwards, and ask if Satyr Princess is familiar with the layout of the dungeon, with her keen sense of smell and her profession as a ranger and all.
>>
And with this, I deliver the entire first chapter of Towergirls: Quest of the Peasant Knight.
I finally got off my ass and did it since the thread dropped out of Archive today.
I'll chop it into segments small enough for 4Chan tomorrow.

http://i.imgur.com/m3QCLV0.jpg
>>
>>126190
>Not even remotely fucking legible for some reason
My copy is still perfect, I'll deal with that too, tomorrow. Chunks should fix it.
>>
File: Quest of Peasant Knight_1.png (717 KB, 1920x3827) Image search: [Google]
Quest of Peasant Knight_1.png
717 KB, 1920x3827
>>126194
Just testing since I'm still here.
>>
>>125007

>"I don't like when others use my personage in jest..." did that say the Selkie Princess? Not sure, else I can just say I try to keep my evil side at bay.

We could use the infiltrator class to shapeshift our knight into a human ... let's just take the harpooner, at least go hunt for some food now.
>>
>>125007
We have enough offensive power let's have her as an infiltrator.
>>
File: 1454927433037.png (41 KB, 591x761) Image search: [Google]
1454927433037.png
41 KB, 591x761
Can we request princesses to find? Because Kitsune Princess [/spoilers] is objectively the best, and would be perfect for hand-holding.

>>127538
Agreed. Harpooner sounds like the "better" class overall, but we need to think about party balance.
>>
>>127558
Since the only enemy so far has been peasant knights unique decisions ... let's do the infiltrator class. Imagine what great things we can have her do ... dis gonna b gud somehow.
>>
File: Towergirls_4.png (2 MB, 1700x3400) Image search: [Google]
Towergirls_4.png
2 MB, 1700x3400
>>126318
"I'm really relieved it wasn't..." implies you references a certain dark entity who is now aware of your presence. She is coming for blood.
>>127558
Kitsune is a Gen V Princess.
Here's the Gen IV roster if you wanna know what's in here. But no, you can't request Princesses, that'd hurt the feelings of any Princesses you find before them, cause you're just gonna turn them down.
>>
File: Dragon Princess IV.png (108 KB, 499x492) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Princess IV.png
108 KB, 499x492
Indeed, a sneaky Thief may be a good plan. "Okay!" she says, before diving INTO the bed, a ways down actually, and resurfacing in some sneak-thief gear befitting an aquatic shapeshifter.
She seems excited, hopping out of her poolbed, Allowing Satyr Princess to once again take point, she leads you down a Eastern hall to a very large and opulent room...
The walls are lined with pillars that seem to rise up almost indefinitely...
Between them are large mirrors that seem to reflect the entire room, instead of windows...
The floor pattern suggests that the hall you find yourself in is that of a ballroom made for dancing... But nobody is dancing...
There are 8 people in this room that you can see. Only one is particularly obvious, however. At the far end of the room, in a gold and white throne, sits a magnificent white dragoness, preening herself in a small hand mirror...
She seems unaware of your presence...
Two tables bearing a Treasure also adorn this room, one to your immediate left in the corner and one near the potential "Host" on her left.

Do you wish to go see the other "guests" or jump straight to the obvious woman of importance? Or perhaps a Treasure..?
>>
>>127803
Announce our presence.
"Hostess! I have come for your ball!"
>>
>>127803
Talk to the good looking babe.
"Oh my, what a fair lady standing there. Beautiful and elegant, You must be the hostess of this ball befitting of someone of your standing. Will you tell me the lowly peasant knight where I shall find the food of your party and if I have a chance to drink some ale with you?"
>>
>>127716
How could I be so insensitive?

Also, all joking aside, that makes sense.
>>
>>127859
>>127889
"Hostess! I have come for your ball!" calling forth in your most booming of voices.
Startled from what she was doing, the Dragon Princess 4, DP4, stands up from her chair and announces, "Grand... Then it is time for the ball to begin, all the guests are present, so please. Enjoy your stay..."
And with that, she seems to fade from existence. The other "guests," everyone except you and Slime Princess, seems to tense up... until at last it is clear WHY.
A copy of DP4 has come out of every mirror and has begun slinging magic whilst performing a strange ballet of sorts...
It would be best to Roll now.
A pounding is emanating from the entryway of the Dungeon...
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>128153
Since peasant knight has no idea how to dance in an elegant ball, he starts posing in most dramatic and impossible poses with the help of slime girl. Does he dodge the magic unknowingly?
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>128153
start attacking the mirrors while dancing. It is the only way. Also pose alot.
>>
>>127716
savage princess best princess

>>127803
Lets keep looking around
>>
>>128307
>>128322
Deciding it best to join the party proper, you spin out upon the dance floor with Slime Princess, thank goodness for DP2's lessons, which included rudimentary formal dancing.
It's a tad easier when your partner can just bend and twist around your mistakes, for certain. Scythe in one hand, Princess in another, you begin a whirling dance of death with the maiden clones.
It is quite a sight, really.
A band from seemingly nowhere has begun playing a tune, a slow melody, almost sad in nature...
However, it is not going well... You keep getting nicked by raw magic... Two Maidens go down before one finally lands a blow... right in your weapon arm, turning it to glass...
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>128733
WELP TIME TO GET MAD. INITIATE THE WALTZ OF DEATH
>>
>>128783
uh oh. someone else roll please
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>128733
Do we have the spell ward with us? If we have use it since it seems to be evil magic ... or we can just reflect it back.

Else if not:
Damn the most important arm ... start changing the amateurish posing to an coordinated waltz of destruction, throwing parts of slime princess onto the mirrors and tell her to dismantle or flip them while we try to destroy them.
>>
>>128893
Breaking your gentle strides and poses, you equip the Spell Ward, you are indeed now immune to Magical attacks...
Your arm will heal in time, certainly, but until then, you will have to use Slime Princess as a weapon.
A new dance is formed between you two, as she shifts between forms as needed to be your blade and your partner.
It is a most magnificent dance, one of glory and unity, the audience awed at your movements as one after another Mirror Maiden falls... Until at last... the final one goes down. And the mirrors in one resounding finale, all shatter before you. And with them, DP4 descends from her perch in the rafters to face you personally. "You are quite the master of the arts. As a gift then, I will offer you this: Do you wish to end this fight in blood or dance?"
>>
>>129030
its time for battle, i actually want a good battle against the dragon.
>>
>>129030
Bow down like a gentleman. "We both know a fight in blood is glorious and has it charms but wouldn't really appeal to your beuty and isn't as ... alluring later on. So ... may I ask for this dance princess?"
>>
>>129030
Why not both?
>>
>>129140
>>129151
>>129158
"I offer you thin, Dragon Princess, in exchange for the restoration of my arm, I shall join you in a glorious dance combat which will be decided after on hour and judged by all others in attendance! Points will be for style, damage, and composure. Do you accept?"
Looking down at you with a smirk upon her face, as if she could not possibly lose, she says "I can grant such a strange and foolish request indeed... But if either party dies, then the other wins, plain and simple."
And with a snap of her fingers, your arm is freed, scythe still clutched in it...
And in another, a clone of herself has appeared, her partner for this dance...
You are free to make the first move, it seems. The other people in the room having congregated by one of the tables to watch.
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>129273
Let slime princess be your partner. Start dancing a waltz while letting slime princess goo cover most of the halls ground, hopefully she slips on it losing most of her points . Cover this whole act while gracefully attacking DP4 without real intent of hurting her and fabulously dodging her attacks.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>129364
start break dancing using your sick kicks to defeat your opponent.
>>
>>129364
>1 hour 40
Huh, time flies.
My bad.
Indeed, you dance out from everything she throws at you, but you are unable to even land a grazing blow with your scythe or Slime alike...

Swinging about, dancing a riddling dance of death, the floor is indeed slickened with Slime juice, but DP4 seems to use this to her advantage, using her wings to add a third dimension to her dance over any spots too thick with Slime goo...
At one point, you even manage to trade partners, taking the Princess herself while Slime takes the clone, she leans in in this odd encounter and says "I will not lose to you, mad fool."

It is a stalemate, worn out you and Slime rest against one wall while DP4 and her clone rest against the other... It is clear this will be a tough match... The judges give you each a 7...
The next hour is soon to begin... Roll for the second bout.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>130022
rolling
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>130022
If dowries are allowed include the use of the golden feather in the dance making it more elegant and beautiful.
>>
we are doomed
>>
At least we had the most marvelous dance in our peasant live ... we could still try to use the worthy harp for some just in case somehow.
>>
how many rounds are there?
>>
Normally just one I think, we just had a second one because of the stalemate
>>
File: Untitled.png (5 KB, 449x405) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
5 KB, 449x405
Have you resigned yourself to this fate, Anon?
Now may be a good time to smash that Save button.
>>
>>130453
YOU ARE RIGHT THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE! SAVE NOW
>>
THERE'S A SAVE BUTTON?! Does is save the game state or what does it do? Else if we are losing right now it just means we lose the dance battle not our lives, at least we didn't agree what the lose had to do.
>>
>>130520
Yes.
>>130473
YOU SMASH THAT SHIT. AND THEN BEGIN THE SECOND ROUND!
The sad part is she only rolled a 35.
Suffice to say, you end up slipping in Slime's goo multiple times before getting tired and flying into the aim. You manage to land a near-fatal blow on the Dragon Princess, right in her lung, but she takes that very moment, Slime Princess and Scythe both lodged in her torso to grab you by the neck and say "Checkmate, Peasant," and with a whisper in an ancient tongue, your body begins to turn to Glass... Seems the Ward doesn't work against Touch Spells...
And with your last breath before your mind shuts off from the Glassening, you say "A pity, I didn't get to save any more bitches..."
And in a swift movement... the Dragon Princess dislodged the Scythe and Slime alike, flinging them into the far corner, before savorously lifting you from her body and slinging you to the ground, a look of horror on the Princesses and company in attendance as you shatter, glass flying everywhere...
"Now that that's taken care of, I have some preening to do..."
And with that ends... the tale of the Peasant Knight, a critical failure all it took to end him...

The next chapter will open shortly.
>>
>>130592
So can we load the save now and try something different or what?
>>
>>130615
You must earn it.

In time, your eyes open, you are unsure of where you are or WHO you are for that matter. You remember an immaculate room, two Scythes, and a Dragon of brilliant white, but the rest is quite... vague.
All around you is a black sky, no sun or moon to be seen... The land is an empty field of dead grasses... Two figures stand a distance away... One is hooded and carrying a plain scythe, befitting a reaper or farmhand.
The other... is a gallant figure, clad in the skins of animals and sheep's wool, only the helm is made of metal, a pure iron befitting a Knight of common stature...
He wields a scythe, long and ornate, a myriad of rings puncture the metal, chiming in a gentle breeze... Something about him feels... quite familiar.
Do you approach these figures or walk away into the endless field?
>>
>>130661
Feeling like going into a endless field without destination is wrong, we start walking towards the two figures trying to get informations out of them.
>>
>>130661
i say approach figures. The fields sound like limbo
>>
>>130701
>>130708
You approach the figures, the one in skins going into a guard with his blade before being calmed by the figure in the hood.
"Hello, young one. Welcome to the afterlife. Before you stand Death, myself, and yourself," he says, patting the other person on the shoulder.
"You have two options. I can restore your Save, but it will cost you... Or you can begin again. A different body, a different life... It will not be without its own troubles and trials, but it is another chance... Which will you take, Peasant?"
>>
>>130730
"What would be the prize if I may ask?"
>>
>>130730
what is the cost?
>>
>>130761
"What would be the PRICE, if I may ask?" you say, a pale whisper from your mouth...
"Your soul will belong to me. When you die again, it will be mine to keep. You may also go out into the Great After-Field you see about you and find someone who can offer you a "better" deal. But I doubt it... The last time I saw a spirit even find someone here was in the days of the Gods... And that was a long time ago, far before the Age of Princesses. You're welcome to try. Or take either of my deals, a new life does not cost you a soul."
>>
>>130730
Yeah, lets see what the catch here is for the save restoration.
>>
>>130795
Eh, that doesn't sound so bad I guess.

You guys want to just take that or try our luck in the After-Fields?
>>
>>130795
well sounds like the field, is an adventure all in itself. ONWARDS FOR A BETTER DEAL!
>>
>>130810
The after fields may be a good choice who knows what we could find
>>
>>130818
>>130824
You guys are right. If we live by the adventure, then we will keep adventuring even in this realm of pseudo-death!

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. To the Fields. We're a peasant after all, we've always found our livelihood among the dirt.
>>
>>130795
>>130856
Who knows maybe we find a princess in the endless field ...
>>
>>130818
>>130824
>>130856
To the After-Fields you venture...
"Suit yourself... I'll be here... hanging onto your link home... Who knows, you may find the dying embers of one of the last Gods from the Great Culling..."
Roll and hope for a miracle in this barren land.
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>130885
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>130885
I hope we get eaten by a big monster and respawn next another dealer.
>>
>>130921
Welp.
>>130909
For what reason did you type that?
>>130922
The land is a barren waste, you doubt there are any monsters here...
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>130885
>>130931
Sorry does this still count?
>>
HERE COMES THE MIRACLES BOYS
>>
>>130931
To find a better deal also I'm new to this quest as well I did read the second part of TowerGirl Quest and the current also read the recap
>>
>>130909
Thank the ambiguous field spirits
>>
>>130960
Welcome aboard mate. Enjoy the ride and hope no one wants a stupid decision like me ...
>>
>>130960
Neato. To roll, it's "dice+1d100" without quotes in your Options/Email field of a post.
>>130984
You're not a stupid decision Ryn'a.

It takes many hours, but at last, you find someone else... Resting beneath an Oak tree is a man who seems to be nothing more than a shadow...
He doesn't seem to be looking at you, but through you...
>>
>>130991
Sit down next to him.

"Um...nice day, huh?"
>>
>>130991
Didn't know that I was just using actual dice a 20 and a 10 so thanks for the big help
>>
>>130991
Try to talk to this man. In case he can't hear us write on the ground and hope he can read our uneducated writing style. Else we have to gesture our motives
>>
>>130991
greet the shadow, see what he has to say.
>>
"Hello, good shadow," you say, your voice a dull whisper on the wind.
"Hello yourself, phantom. How can I help you today.. on this day?"
>>
>>131095
"On this day? It sounds like I was here before on another day..."
>>
>>131095
I was wandering these lands in search for anyone who occupied these empty lands. I am the peasant knight. Tell me who are you?
>>
>>131137
Pretty much this!
>>
>we died to worst dragon
goddammit you guys
so what are we doing now? we in hell or something
>>
>>131220
well we were kinda understaffed at that point so odds were against us.
>>
>>131137
>That
"I am Shade. God of Safe Travels... The final god, some say, for all others have left. I have existed in many worlds, helped many people, been hurt by many people, but still, I sit here in this realm, waiting for more lost souls... Do you seek travel to somewhere else, Soul?"
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>131243
bring me back to life so i can kick DP4 in her stupid ass
>>
>>131243
"A way to the world from where I came. I have some scores to settle with ... a dragon I think will you grant me this journey?"
>>
>>131243
Man he sounds like a bro, ask if we can return to our save point. But ask if we can help him in any way (preferably without giving our soul)
>>
>>131243
I think its obvious what we're doing next.

"If you would be kind enough, most generous Shade, I would like to return from whence I came, and finish the business I left behind."
>>
I think we might just return as a soul now ...
>>
"I hear many voices from inside you... And they are all calling for a return to a world once lived... I can offer that if you would agree to become an acolyte of mine... That means always helping those in need of safe travels."
>>
>>131342
well that sounds like something we would do anyways so accept, also shadow god is best god.
>>
>>131342
So that means killing those who wants to have a safe travel in to afterlife and pickup Necromancer on the way home ... I'm okay with that. Can we get to travel back to life as much as we want so long we are his acolyte?
>>
>>131342
Done deal. Does he have a sick symbol we can wear on our armor?
>>
Can he take us back right after the point DP4 killed us and spawn us behind her so we can backstab her while we say "Checkmate, indeed ... "
>>
>>131395
this
fucking this
please
>>
>>131395
This is a great idea
>>
File: Vacuos.png (1 KB, 36x38) Image search: [Google]
Vacuos.png
1 KB, 36x38
>>131374
Yes actually. The Vacuos, an empty vacuum that is also an empty circle that never stops itself.
>>
>>131395
"You have strange desires, but sure. I will grant you your desire. Bring me your body and I will stamp my seal into it."
>>
>>131519
Welp that's it, how do we know which of the glass pieces of our body he wants his seal on ?
>>
>>131519
how do we do that? Also try and stamp it on chest.
>>
>>131575
Does it have to be our body?
>>
>>131519
Lets do it, get a great tattoo out of it as well.
>>131583
I think we should just do what the god wants.
>>
>>131618
Ok, this split personality of our peasant will keep his twisted desires at bay ...
>>
"To get your body stamped, simply convince the copy of you by Death's side to follow you."
And with that, you go and find Death. You find him almost instantly, oddly enough... like he was right there... "Made a decision, have ye?"
>>
>>131652
"Well it didn't take us the time of gods to find someone. Still may we talk with your companion death?"
>>
>>131678
this, also say to our clone that we found some princesses to be saved in the fields and to follow us.
>>
>>131685
I don't think he is to keen to us. He put up his guard before ...
>>
>>131652
"Indeed I have! Luck would have it that the Last God decided I was worth sending back, so long as my dapper doppelganger agrees to this stringless solution and follows me!"
>>
"Death, I have come for my body. I have found a better offer."
"Oh really then... If that's the case, he's yours. Be warned, since he lacks, well, YOU, you will have to subdue him before you may take him anywhere. Have fun." And with a 'poof,' Death disappears, your body on guard, looking very... distastefully at you...
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>132050
"yo wat up senpai! let's go kick this dragon bitche's ass!"
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>132050
"C'mon, my terrific twin! We both know the Peasants Law! Let us not fight and instead take it to the vile and uncomfortably attractive dragoness!"

I feel like a fight is inevitable here, but never hurts to try.
>>
>>132074
He rolled a 25, how are you fucks so lucky.
"Sounds like a plan..." he doesn't seem totally trusting, but he is willing to follow, you think...
You lead him back to Shade, it takes a damn while, but you find the gent again, this time he's standing... a branding iron in his hand...
"It is with this mark I reunite flesh and soul, blood and spirit, bone and power. Are you accepting to my mark for a return to the mortal realm?"
"..." your body says nothing, kneeling before Shade.
"Then with the power I wield given to me by my acolytes and those who give thanks for the deeds of my followers, I return you to the earth." and with a great movement, Shade puts you between your body and the iron and stamps through you into the neck of your body... wresting you of any form of control as you are forcefully returned to your body...
The world goes black... All you feel is pain until that too disappears...
>>
>>132145
The world fades back in... You remember it all now, your life and all of it. Flooding back. You also find yourself in the immaculate room of the Dragon Princess, standing just behind her, rising from the floor as she descends, turning her back to you towards her throne... Your scythe is already back in your hand. Do you simply go for the kill?
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>132212
kill her...
WITH STYLE BITCH!
>>
>>132212
What knight has never slain a dragon?
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>132295
Oh yeah, and dice too.
>>
>>132286
>>132295
Indeed, "Checkmate, Dragon," you say, as you cleave her in half along a diagonal line from hip to shoulder in one fluid, deadly movement.
A look of shock lines everyone's face, sans yours as her upper body slowly slides downward, before hitting the ground with a "thunk" along her arm and then falling onto her back. She looks at you once, but says nothing... before simply... disappearing.
"Not quite, Peasant." and from the sky above, the Dragon Princess lands before you a resounding slam. "I am unsure how you managed to copy my abilities, but I will not condone it. Today, you die, no exceptions."
And with that, she too seems to fade... But instead of simply disappearing again, the broken mirrors seem to come to life. And as they reform, they trap you in a dome of reflective walls and domed ceiling. There are no gaps, just a billion reflection of a bright white dragon looming above you...
You are unsure you can survive this again...
>>
>>132441
which dragon princess, the one we just killed? if so that's bullshit
but with this room deal, i have no idea what to do
talk to the white dragon i guess
>>
>>132531
The one you killed was a clone. She was waiting for any shenanigans in the air.
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>132634
>clone
fuck
that
kill
that
BITCH
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>132441
TO BATTLE
>>
File: Towergirls_4_2.png (2 MB, 1700x3000) Image search: [Google]
Towergirls_4_2.png
2 MB, 1700x3000
>>132790
TO BATTLE!
You call forth unto the mirrors "Give me your best shot!"
"Gladly..." she says, beginning to fling glassification spells from every mirror and bouncing off every mirror. You deflect and doge away from each one until at last you make it to the bitch herself. To say you're tired of this is an understatement. You strip off your body armor, exposing your horribly scared chest, an act that surprises her, and then begin yelling as if channeling your power, before finally jumping straight at her and bashing your blade directly into her bitch-face. With a cry, she falls back as you dislodge the scythe and plunge it into her face again, this time the eye. And again for the other one. You gore her from head to toe, chopping off flesh, severing arms, bringing her to a bloody pulp. Every mirror is stained red from the experience until at last, she falls dead upon the ground, an incomprehensible lump of meat and fractured bone. Not even an Arch-Cleric could bring her back from this...
The mirrors collapse, the Princesses and company shocked at your sheer brutality.
And with that one act of blood-pumping extreme, you pass out. The darkness a welcome change, as if someone were caressing you while you slept.
When next you awake, the sun is above you...
The sky is bright and the seagulls are happy...
Gathered around you are the entire group of Princesses sans DP4.
Slime Princess says to you, "We evacuated after your... event. We're glad to have you back, Poor Boy." a gentle smile upon her face...
Also gathered are all the rare artifacts from the Dungeon...
It seems you are free to take whatever you want... once again.
This is the Treasure and Companions chart, you already have 5 slots taken by Cyclops, Selkie, Satyr, Gazer, and Slime, leaving 3 open, one is (currently) being held by the Snake Charmer vase.
Princess chart can be found here: >>127716
>>
>>132923
In respect of our new god, we should probably ask who needs safe travels the most. Minotaur Princess, Lycan Princess and the like probably won't need much help getting home.
>>
>>132923
i say, take one of each
Gnome Princess II because she can make other shit besides weapons, which is cool
remove snake charmer vase and replace it with time turner cause that's some good shit, and could really come in handy for a situation in which we need another princess, and have training courier be the last spot, so we could be better at fighting shit and NOT die a second time.
>>
>>132970
This ^
>>133031
And this, except replace training courtier with Bro Courtier because that seems too great to pass up.
>>
>>133031
Notice Time Turner is in the Tier 3 Category. It takes up 3 wagon slots.
Gnome, Time Turner and Training would put you 2 slots over capacity.
>>
>>133091
damn
well then, take the wizards pipe instead
>>
Anyway, I'm gonna sleep.
>>
>>132923
Remove snake Charmer m vase giving us 4 space. Take along time turner using its forward ability for elemental amulet since it gives us water, air and ice to control and enabling it's ability to combine it's power which I would use to turn water into condensed air, Control the wind to transport it to our enemies and as they breath it in freeze them from inside out. Since we saved eldritch princess we also get another princess from earlier generation : how about Merrow princess giving us later the ability to fuse with someone (would have been cool against DP4 as a slime mass). As of our last slot we can take shade courtier with us. This thing seems to want safe travels out of this place and needs a being with shadow.
>>
Wow, everyone screwed up that dragon romance royally while I was away. And then you killed her for petty revenge, twice.

Take Snek Princess and the Elements Necklace.
>>
>>133737
We didn't screw up, our personalities didn't seem ... compatible.
>>
>>133747
"We" rolled like a square tire.
>>130222
>>130263
>>
>>133751
Nothing we can do against that ... if we use time turner we might bring her back and save her.
>>
>>133769
Except for having more people around to roll. Time turner doesn't work that way (and we can't use the backwards function anyway for previous gens due to not having spare cart room - depending on the interpretation though, we could use it for this gen during the... next... one?)
>>
>>133778
Time travel is something very complicated my friend ;)
>>
well for once we actually defeated a dragon in combat, and even better against the worst dragon. All in all a good day.
>>
hi
any link to the first part of the quest? I wanna read up
>>
>>134297
Hi. Gimme about 20 minutes and I'll dump all the parts.
Part 1: >>126198
>>
File: Quest of Peasant Knight_2.png (539 KB, 1920x3835) Image search: [Google]
Quest of Peasant Knight_2.png
539 KB, 1920x3835
>>134536
>>
File: Quest of Peasant Knight_3.png (590 KB, 1920x3888) Image search: [Google]
Quest of Peasant Knight_3.png
590 KB, 1920x3888
>>134542
>>
File: Quest of Peasant Knight_4.png (1 MB, 1920x3828) Image search: [Google]
Quest of Peasant Knight_4.png
1 MB, 1920x3828
>>134577
>>
File: Quest of Peasant Knight_5.png (572 KB, 1920x3852) Image search: [Google]
Quest of Peasant Knight_5.png
572 KB, 1920x3852
>>134577
>>
File: Quest of Peasant Knight_6.png (584 KB, 1920x3583) Image search: [Google]
Quest of Peasant Knight_6.png
584 KB, 1920x3583
>>134595
>>
File: Quest of Peasant Knight_7.png (955 KB, 1920x3327) Image search: [Google]
Quest of Peasant Knight_7.png
955 KB, 1920x3327
>>134611
>>
File: Quest of Peasant Knight_8.png (1 MB, 1920x3518) Image search: [Google]
Quest of Peasant Knight_8.png
1 MB, 1920x3518
>>134617
I'm not quite sure what happened here, but there was an entire row of data missing, so I subbed in what I had on file and blanked the rest of the row.
>>
File: Quest of Peasant Knight_9.png (2 MB, 1920x5836) Image search: [Google]
Quest of Peasant Knight_9.png
2 MB, 1920x5836
>>134622
And this is the end of that first thread.
>>
>>133769
>>133778
Technically, you can take Time Turner home and leave 1 slot in your cart empty and then Gen 4 will be considered a "Previous Gen."
Although that would mean abandoning one of the girls you already "saved" and classed.
>>
>>134862
I thought we would save her with the special condition ability, since we saved the eldritch princess it. In this panel nothing indicates the use of slots. Looks like direct non - deterministic time travelling to me, enabling us to pull DP4 without consequences into our time.
>>
>>134912
Oh right, I forgot about that. Yeah, you could do that and lose the Snake vase.
It'd also be an interesting plot advancement.
>>
File: 1463079380585.png (124 KB, 251x415) Image search: [Google]
1463079380585.png
124 KB, 251x415
>>134920
Me when we add our last enemy to our harem and never tell her how we already killed her ...
>>
>>134945
Damnit Brolaire. Stop murdering people. It's rude. Just link the Fire and die already so the Unkindled can have their turn.
Alright, writing up next bit in a minute.
>>
Loading up your wagon with the Time Turner, kept safely in a locked box padded with cloth, Slime, Satyr, Cyclops, Selkie, and Gazer Princess begin the long trek back... You weren't expecting to come back with bitches, but it certainly was something...
Roll one more time for a safe trip home...
You may also now pick the item you want to "save" using Time Turner, since you lack the space for a Princess with the other ability.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>135435
If we can us the special condition ability later on: elemental amulet.

For our travel ... let's take the shortcut trough the graveyard.
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>135435
rolling
>>
hey we saved elderitch princess before right? Doesnt that mean we can use the alonsy ability? We can could go back and save dragon princess 3. What do you guys think?
>>
>>135602
Would rather go for DP4 for more time paradox
>>
>>135602
Yes, but that comes in this post, not that one since you can't get her home yet, you'd be short a spot.
>>135579
The trip is quite peaceful indeed...
Shade comes to you several times while you sleep to discuss the extent of being his follower, mostly just "whatif situations."
Seems you just gotta help anyone who needs to go anywhere go there if you see/know about it.
And with that, you come home, your kingdom has continued to grow, becoming a sprawling land of cities nestled into endless grain and other crop fields. Truly an amazing time to be alive...
And now, after settling in your new Princesses, getting to know them, and the like, you sit in your parlor... Time Turner upon your table, you pulled the Enchanted Geode through it earlier, but now you must decide... "Who to save from the past..."
You can also save a Princess you've already saved, from a timeline you didn't save them in, but that may have some... negative effects. You are also eligible for the Free Dowry rule if you save a Gen 1 Princess.
Here's all the charts.
http://imgur.com/a/maXHJ
You may also save a Companion/Ally of any type if you prefer.
>>
>>135619
What's the free dowries rule?
>>
>>135643
You may take one free Dowry from the first Princess you save if it is Gen 1, which applies here if you save a Gen 1 Princess, since you went back in time.
>>
alright heres who i think could save.
knight princess
Dragon princess 3/4
and just because squire courtier. Or do you guys have someone in mind?
>>
>>135693
You don't get a whole cart. You get (1) person and their Free Dowry if Gen 1/False 1.
>>
>>135619
Tell all the princesses that someone looking like DP4 will start walking around and tell them to keep their mouth shut about the ... "incident". We don't want to have the new DP4 "impostor" to feel scared about her life or?
Begin wearing the Dragon mask.
Save DP4 right around the time before your old self met her for the first time.
As she appears and ask what she's doing here explain to her: "Im sorry princess that I had to take you here, but I had to save you from impending doom. I found your corpse when I entered your hall ... almost unrecognizable mutilated. In this time line dear princess your not ... amongst the living anymore and we're weeks after it happens. Thank god the time turner. There are still princesses here who saw your corpse so don't be surprised how they look at you."
>>
>>135704
yes i understand that its just i dont know who to pick from that list. I was asking anyone could pick for me from that list.
>>
>>135717
We could also don't mess with too much time and fulfil demon princess fetish role reversal by saving skeleton princess and her soul dagger ... could use them more not so aesthetic princesses ...
>>
wait did we save demon princess? Is there a complete list of all princess we saved?
>>
Save DP4. Avoid time paradox (Shade requires that all travelers get where they need to go, this includes your past self) by replacing her with a mirror clone, and using Gargoyle Princess' Reverse Fossilizer to turn a statue of DP4 (glass is a silicate, it totally counts) into the target of your previous bloody rampage. Liberal application of Dragon Mask may be required.
>>
>>135763
sounds like a good idea. lets do it
>>
File: Peasant Knight's Quest.png (3 MB, 2500x3500) Image search: [Google]
Peasant Knight's Quest.png
3 MB, 2500x3500
>>135761
Currently:
>>
>>135763
Does DP4 get the memories of fallen clones ? Or does the new organic DP4 gets it if she is the one summoning it?
>>
>>135793
She doesn't get any clone memories. And the one you'd save would be from a totally different timeline.
>>
>>135763
Well then let us proceed with this marvelous bizarre plan. As if time could stop our knight, he already was dead and has risen from the ashes. We will always find a way, nothing shall stop us.
>>
>>135763
Lets do it!
>>
Kay, doing a thing, then will type up this next bit.
>>
Hey guys, i'm back, what' s happ-
>gave up all of our slots to get time turner, just to save the literal worst dragon
what in the actual fuck you guys
why are we doing this to not only save a stuck up bitch, but a stuck up bitch who killed us?
are you guys insane? it's like every time i come back you guys make horrible decisions
>>
>>135952
well i dont like the princess either, i would rather get dragon 3, but people are set on this. Also i like time travel
>>
>>135999
I'd prefer DP3, but 4's fine too, plus there's spooky "negative consequences" for rescuing a previous gen, probably losing another princess in their stead
>>
>>135952
These are not bad decisions just good ones from my perspective.
I just want to make things intresting .... and bizarre. Also we can use some Lust gift and dowries for ... slow mind breaking to develop her to our liking. Everything can be broken. Also I don't like the fact we killed a princess wouldn't leave a clean record.
>>
>>136024
thats only if we save a princess we already saved from an alternate timeline. So we cant get 2 harpy princesses without problems.
>>
>>136048
I think we can but not sure about the meeting of two same entities. Also we need to make it a save travel so DP4 is needed or anything making copy from princesses.
>>
Making up your mind, you decide to "redeem" Dragon Princess 4...
Setting your hand upon the hourglass, you can feel the world shift around you as time flows backwards...
It continues until at last, you come to a time of destination, location too...
You find yourself standing before an immaculate dungeon entrance... Seems this ma have been before everyone left...
>>
>>136594
go inside, disguise our self with the dragon mask.
>>
>>136670
This and avoid contact with past self and princesses you've seen before.
>>
>>136670
This sounds like a plan!
>>
>>136670
Donning the Dragon mask and a cloak you brought for such a journey...
You enter the Dungeon...
The walls are adorned with a myriad of immaculate golden tapestries. The floor is a pearly white, same with the walls and ceiling... The door does not seal shut behind you either...
There's nobody around either. No Princesses, nobody...
It's just an empty hallway down...
Following the old path, the place seems to be almost exclusively for storage and without traps...
And at last, you come to the Ballroom...
A maiden sits upon a throne at the far corner, but it is not in-fact, the Dragon Princess 4...
>>
>>137495
stealthily inspect the person on the throne.
>>
>>132923
The kitchen courtier, is that her stomach? Or a bowl or something she's holding?
>>
>>137734
>>137744
It is a fair white-haired Maiden, there is nobody like her in your Princess' Almanac...
Her robes are a pure white, her hair a pure black, eyes seem to gaze off into eternity...
You have no idea who this possibly could be, but she seems to be important...
>>
>>137759
uh-oh sounds like a plot point, better approach and speak to her.
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>137759
wat up gurl, i'm peasant knight, could you tell me where DP4 is? also, who the hell are you?
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>137772
we are trying to be incognito right now maybe come up with a different name? like the agrarian?
>>
>>137801
I like this and good roll.
"Hello, Maiden, I am Agrarian. I come seeking answers of which, I believe you can give. Do you know where the Dragon Princess 4 resides here?"
Finally turning and looking at you, she weighs your question for a long moment, seemingly uncaring to a stranger being in her halls...
"As far as I know, there have never been any Princesses born of the Dragon Queen. Let alone a total of 4... Perhaps you seek her instead?"
And with a massive crash, as if waiting for that very moment, a towering entity lands in the great hall... She is too tall to even see the top of, her skin a black leathery scale... Could this be who you think it is, looking on in horror?
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

New plan.
Dragon Queen, I've come for you!
(Roll like the wind, anons!)
>>
>>137952
WE WENT BACK TOO FAR. well since we are here we might as well introduce ourself. Time to get sweet milf.
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>137998
forgot to roll
>>
>>137990
"Dragon Queen, I've come for you!" you call up, bounding forth to this titanic being who utterly dwarfs you... Her five heads all moving about to get a look at the ant calling up to them before utterly ignoring you and ripping the roof off the Dungeon... leaning down... and saying "You'll do nicely..." a purr in her throats as she picks up the maiden and swallows her whole with the head donned with a white gem...
Within minutes after seeing the horror happen, the same head regurgitates... something larger...
And then in another moment... the Queen is gone..
>>
>>138452
inspect the regurgitated thing.
i am sickened but curious.
>>
>>138525
The... thing is an egg sack of some description... A strange mass is moving inside it, the skin looks very thin... The whole thing is at least 5 times as big as you...
Do you... cut it open?
>>
>>138648
im guessing its baby dragon princess. Yes open it up.
How long you going to keep going? I am going to turn in after the next update.
>>
>>138648
Let's give it a few more seconds. That's about how long it takes for eggs to mature naturally, right?
>>
>>138669
Mutant nightmare eggs, yes actually.
>>138668
As you move forward to carve open the sack... it suddenly bursts forth... Indeed, it is a child of Dragons... She is quite tall, a brilliant white body, head adorned with a perfectly circular white stone.
It seems... she was the Dragon Princess 4...
Well, you found her. She's looking around oddly... Do you.. greet her?
I am turning in in an hour at the latest.
>>
Well, if she's going to imprint on the first thing she sees (which was probably a mirror last time), we might as well.
>>
came for waifu, now we are leaving with daughteru . I am ok with this.
>>
>>138707
>>138745
Stepping forth and into her field of view, you say "Princess, I've come for you!" she looks down at you before saying "Have you...? I find it odd someone so small would have an interest in someone such as me... What have you come for me to do?"
She seems like a blank slate of her old self almost...
>>
>>137744
Help? I was just wondering about that aspect of her design
>>
>>138788
well since she was so vain, maybe make her our kingdoms fashion and armor designer.
>>138806
its her stomach shes fat from her own cooking
>>
>>138823
Cute, thanks
>>
>>137744
>>138806
Didn't realize that post was to an old reply. Yeah, it's her gut.
>>
Take you back (or forward, heh) to a kingdom where you'll have lots of family.
>>
>>138849
"Why, I have come to rescue you, Princess. And take you to a land where you shall have family and those you can be close with for the rest of your days. I say this knowing exactly what will become of this place and of you if you turn me down now. Will you accept?"
"Do you have plenty of mirrors? I've always loved mirrors... If you have that, then I'll happily come!"
>>
>>138837
It's too bad there aren't larger versions of many of these characters. looking back at other princesses, it seems many of them are a little on the "thick" side
>>
>>138904
Ever been to /trash/? She's pretty popular there. Although she goes by her original moniker, "Kitchen Princess."
Also have a free piece by Trinity Fate.
>>
>>138872
incidentally we do have mirrors, so bring her with us
>>
>>138872
"Did you know that if you put two mirrors facing each other, it looks like you have infinite mirrors?"
>>
As it turns out, appointment in the morning. Possibly late start, night. I'll pick up with the return tomorrow morning.
We're almost done.
>>
>>138929
I misstyped, I meant to say larger/more detailed images, but nonetheless, thanks. Some of his stuff is rather good
>>
>>139044
thanks for running.
>>
Picking up where we left off,
"I do not have many mirrors, but I have plenty of salt deposits and furnaces to make more actually. I also know this one trick with 2 mirrors to make it look like you have INFINITE mirrors!"
"Ooh, I know that trick! I made a death trap out of it once, but I never get to use it cause there's never anyone worthwhile to use it on... But basically, I reflect myself a million times in a myriad of mirrors reflecting off each other and the floor, then just disappear in it all and chuck glass magic until the enemy is a nice statue."
And you two continue this chat of mirrors and magic for some time until as you exit the temple, the world warps around you until at last you find yourself in your manor parlor...
Somehow, you got the 4th Dragon Princess home safely...
And DP2 happens to be inspecting the shattered remains of the Time Turner as you reappear in front of her. To say she is shock is a stunning understatement..
"You actually went back in time!?"
How do you handle this?
>>
>>140836
More like, sideways in time, to a different timeline. I'm sure whatever temporal catastrophes I've caused are some other Peasant Knight's problem.

How does DP4 have memories of such techniques if she's just hatched? Is she just that maiden we saw, dragonified?
...There's an item or achievement that does it, I know, but I'm wondering if we can be dragonified too.
>>
>>140843
yes, I had the time for it. Dont worry no paradoxes will happen on my watch. (I hope)
>>
File: Peasant Knight's Quest.png (3 MB, 2500x3500) Image search: [Google]
Peasant Knight's Quest.png
3 MB, 2500x3500
>>140843
The Dragonification replaced beliefs of who she is, but not what she did, warped memories so to speak.
>>140891
The Dragon mask still donned, you say, "Don't worry, I had the time for it. At any rate, DP4 is here, alive and well. And we can all live happily ever after."
DP2 is... displeased with the outcome, but says nothing of it and begins spreading word of the return of DP4 and NOT to bring up how she died and all that fun stuff.

And, well. That's all she wrote. There will be more later when we finish Gen V, but for now, that was everything, we finished. We used our abilities to save bitches, many bitches. And now, you get to choose your rewards.
Here's all the bitches and stuff you saved.
>>
File: Towergirls_6.png (1 MB, 1700x4173) Image search: [Google]
Towergirls_6.png
1 MB, 1700x4173
>>140951
And lastly, the prizes. Pick whatever you feel eligible for!
A tad burnt out after all this, so not in a mood to properly tie in to the story.
You may take anything you qualify for. Or give it all up for the Mystery Box!
>>
>>140958
i think the only one we are really eligible for is the bunny outfits.
so MYSTERY BOX OF COURSE.
thanks for running this mate, its been fun.
>>
Fuck yeah, MYSTERY BOX
>>
The reward restrictions seem too... restrictive. Maybe some of them should be based on rescuing a percentage of characters with certain traits out of all characters with that trait, total.

Well played, QM.
>>
File: Towergirls_1_Logo.png (23 KB, 801x232) Image search: [Google]
Towergirls_1_Logo.png
23 KB, 801x232
>>141063
>>141069
Yeah, they're on the todo list for rework.
Anyway, after submitting a request for your Rewards, a letter comes a week later. Inside is a note and a package magically stuffed into it. The note reads "Thanks for saving those Bitches. Here's your mystery box. -Smuhg"
And the box... As you open it, you feel the world shift with it... until at last you throw open the box and time itself seems to flow backwards... Your kingdom disappears into the night, everything except you, your Princesses, and their Gifts to you vanish in mere moments...
All that remains is you, a bunch of bitches and stuff, and great grain field next to your old hut...
And as if on cue, a carrier pigeon comes down with a letter for you.. It says to you in a booming voice, "Heed this call, Knights of the land! Our Princesses have gone missing! The vile Dragon Princess has stolen them away and may soon EAT them! Take up arms and hunt down this vile beast in the name of glory, honor, wealth beyond your wildest dreams, and bitches, so very many bitches."
It seems... you get a second try after all. But you get to keep all your old bitches. Until next time, Anons. I'll be chilling in
>>>/tg/47252546
See you soon.
As early as this weekend, I do need some time to recuperate and do my work.
>>
>>140951
Is there an image with all girls somewhere?
>>
>Returning after a weekend away, Nice work with the resurrection chaps.

>>132923
Well Damn have we been training with raider princess?
>>135706 >>135763
Excellent bluffing and paradox avoidance.
>>135999
>This
>>140836>>137952>>138452
>So Confused

>>141092
You Glorious Bastard I wonder how our princesses are going to take this?
Also do we still have our cat?
>>
>>141179
All of them? That'd be this imgur album.
>>135619
>>
>>141184
>Catthew McKittyhey
I knew I forgot something.
As a gift from Dwarf Princess, and his wife a gift from Cat Princess, they too have come along, aged back a few years to when you first got Catthew. His machines are all gone, however, and will have to be made from scratch. Nothing a cat can't handle.
Also, Kaiju Princess sat on your hut. I apologize.
>>
So confused and so ... satisfied. Until next time GM, was fun. Can't wait to do some more bizarre decisions.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.