[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE DEMAND /KR/ - KOREAN CULTURE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: krlarge.gif (9 KB, 452x302) Image search: [Google]
krlarge.gif
9 KB, 452x302
>>>/a/135300765

Please save us, Hiro
>>
Chink and Korean cartoons are belong to /co/
>>
/gk/
>>
>>394909
Not just cartoons, there are plenty of other things to discuss:

-Korean Manga/Manhua
-K-drama
-K-films
-K-pop
-K-online games
>>
File: Gin.gif (450 KB, 488x275) Image search: [Google]
Gin.gif
450 KB, 488x275
>posting cartoons on /a/ and then get butthurt about the shit posting
>posting a webtoon on an anime and manga board and getting butthurt about shitposting.
>>
>>394911
This.
/thread
>>
>>394908
There's only enough people on /a/ discussing them to have 1-2 threads a day. The same people discussing them also read manga and watch anime. Some Japanese webcomics are so similar to Korean webcomics you can actually mistake them for Korean. Looking at ReLIFE which is getting a 2016 anime. There's no real point to make a whole board for it.
>>
>>394914
Then I agree.
>>
>>394914
>/tv/
>/tv/
>/mu/
>/v/ & /vg/

Meanwhile manhwa doesn't have a specific board where it fits "perfectly" but anyone who comes to 4chan to discuss it will already be on /a/. It's not like have 1 or 2 threads a day of fairly relevant discussion will destroy /a/. There's far more shitposting and garbage like /ai/.
>>
>>394920
>Some Japanese webcomics are so similar to Korean webcomics you can actually mistake them for Korean
The shit posters can tell the difference.
>>
>>394925
Not to mention that actual manhwa comics are basically indistinguishable from manga like Shin Angyo Onshi, The Breaker or Freezing (technically published in Japan but drawn and authored by Koreans). Most people have a problem with the webcomics but webcomics like that are in Japan too.
>>
We need a /kr/ hiroshimoot.

gf just sent me this t͏bh fa͏m
>>
>>394914
How many people here watch kdrama?

I love them but I have a feeling there aren't that many. J drama general on /jp/ was dead as fuck
>>
>>394926

You could go to /co/ where the threads actually belong and not have to deal with shitposting
>>
File: 1385974286312.png (492 KB, 517x515) Image search: [Google]
1385974286312.png
492 KB, 517x515
Is it time?
>>
>>394934
K-drama are much more popular. They are entire English speaking forums and sites for them.
>>
>>394935
I am on /a/'s side and think it should go on /co/. I was just pointing out the shitposters can tell the differnce quite easily, shitposters in this case are good.
>>
>>394944
No one on /co/ reads manhwa. They're all on /a/. I've actually made manhwa threads on /co/ because of the idiots that say they should go on /co/ and all of them 404ed with no replies.
>>
>>394961
How about you don't post your gookshit on 4chan?
>>
>>394961
Doesn't excuse posting non /a/ related shit on /a/. Get over it.
>>
>>394963
I just post in manhwa threads that are already up because I read manhwa and enjoy discussing it. However there are only 1-2 manhwa threads a day and I primarily visit /a/ because I read a lot of manga and watch anime and I enjoy discussing that too. Most people posting in manhwa threads not shitposting are like this.
>>
File: 1437555041460.png (9 KB, 511x206) Image search: [Google]
1437555041460.png
9 KB, 511x206
>>394967
Get over yourself.
>>
>>394970
>thinking mods rule /a/
lel.
>>
>>394968
If there was a thread up about cars, would you post in it?
>>
>>394973
No because I don't know shit about cars. I don't read about cars at the same time and in the same places as I read manga. There are never threads about cars on /a/ but there are often threads about manhwa. Mods also would delete any threads about cars while they wouldn't delete threads about manhwa.

Stop making stupid hypotheticals.
>>
File: 1441390610316.jpg (80 KB, 695x676) Image search: [Google]
1441390610316.jpg
80 KB, 695x676
>>394908
I wish we got /kr/ five years ago back when Starcraft and kpop were still relevant.
It could have been such a great board but now the fad is pretty much over.
>>
>>395031
But starcraft and kpop have boards they belong on already and they don't have enough discussion to justify their own board even with the addition of other gook shit. Manhwa is basically the only odd one out not having a board to belong too which is why it's allowed on /a/ being the closest thing where all the people who read manhwa are anyways.
>>
>>395032
What I mean is, a few years ago gookshit was a lot more popular on 4chan than it is right now, and if moot made /kr/ when people first started begging him to do it, it could have been a board that attracted a lot of interest due to gook e-sport celebrities, kpop, manhwa, etc. but now most of those fads are over and the board would have very little traffic.
>>
>>395034
Even then it just wouldn't have enough traffic in general. Korean music would end up on /mu/. Korean games would end up on /v/. It's not like Japanese music and games go on /jp/.
>>
I'M KOREAN
SON OF A BITCH JAP
JAP IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A TOYOTA?
DO YOU WANT A TENTACLE HENTAI?
JAP IS PIG DISGUSTING
KOIZUMI IS A MURDERER
FUCKING JAPAN
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.