[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Predictions >Trump wins (prediction as of 7/14/16) >Won’t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Octos predict.png (317 KB, 1356x1360) Image search: [Google]
Octos predict.png
317 KB, 1356x1360
Predictions
>Trump wins (prediction as of 7/14/16)
>Won’t build wall
>Will increase security of fence for half-assed promise fulfillment.
>Recognize ISIS as a sovereign nation (prediction as of 7/14/16) or
>declare war on Saudi Arabia, sparking WW3 certainly (unlikely).
>Islam will convert an otherwise secular country between 2016 and 2024.
↑ Most likely Turkey (prediction as of 7/15/16), but next most likely would be Kosovo (96% Muslim), then Albania (59% Muslim), then Bosnia and Herzegovina (51% Muslim). (Also possible that if the West is too slow for Islam, then those countries will be Islamified in that order. Muslim priorities being on Bosnia and Herzegovina for the land and location first, but Albania and Kosovo aren’t bad. Azerbaijan and Turkey are basically already lost, Kosovo is too. I predict Turkey → Kosovo → Bosnia and Herzegovina because Turkey and Kosovo are easy. They're a quick flip of the switch and they're Islamic countries. Bosnia and Herzegovina just gives the most potential for stretegic advantage given the potential of a land war combined with pre-existing Muslim influence 7/15/16 prediction).

If Trump declares ISIS as sovereign after election (Unsure if this will happen), then

>China and Russia will follow suit.
↑ 7/16 update: Russia for sure. China may act as US did in WW2
>EU and America will further alienate from one another, but will unite to fight Islam as a West vs Islam sort of thing.
>The East will stay out of it and get some economic boost from it.
>Xi Jinping will be laughing at us getting nuked and nuking, all while selling weapons to both sides of the war.
>So will America (thanks to our preexisting military industrial complex).
>EU gets nothing out of this war except for protection.
>Russia becomes serious world power along with China while once relevant countries like Spain, Japan, and Germany fade into the background while America, the EU, and China become the big three instead of America being the big one.
>>
>>81135310
Kek doesn't agree.
Praise some other Egyptian God from time to time.
>>
>>81135310
what was the 81111111 get?
>>
>>81135745
>>81111111
>>
File: Islam_in_Europe-2010.svg.png (58 KB, 420x365) Image search: [Google]
Islam_in_Europe-2010.svg.png
58 KB, 420x365
>>81135514
Britain backed out of the EU for the EU not accepting anti-Islamic measures, widely.
The fight has been against anti-Islamic people labeled as "Islamaphobes" and apologists.
If Frexit happens too, then two of the largest political nations in the history of time will have left the EU, leaving them neutered to a degree. Either the EU will require France and UK back in them, or the EU will adopt anti-Islamic policies.

That's unlikely, however. Most likely is that France will just cuck up and not do anything despite their announcement to "reinforce even more our actions in Syria as in Iraq. And we will continue to hit precisely those who attack us on our own soil in their own area."
>>
Source on Muslim percentages in European countries:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Islam_in_Europe-2010.svg

>inb4 Wikipedia is shit source.
>>
I'm disappointed. This is what /pol/ was four years ago, and I loved it. But now that I present a standard-quality post, it's going to get pruned/deleted for lack of interest.

Stay bluepilled, /pol/.
>>
>>81135310
trump won't need to build wall cuz mexicans and other shitty immigrants will know they'll be fucked in the ass so hard when they get caught it's not worth it.
>>
File: 1466608889032.jpg (45 KB, 640x344) Image search: [Google]
1466608889032.jpg
45 KB, 640x344
kek vult
>>
>>81137040
Shut the fuck up and look to yourself, faggot. You like Trump and you're wondering what ruined the board?

Fuck off.
>>
File: 1342139044581.jpg (180 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1342139044581.jpg
180 KB, 400x400
>>81138837
WAAAIT !

she was hot once ?????
>>
File: IMG_0100.jpg (170 KB, 926x875) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0100.jpg
170 KB, 926x875
>>81138974
I don't like Trump. I prefer Gary Johnson or Jill Stein, but I don't like them either.
Debate, don't name call. Give me something to argue against, not something to dismiss.

>>81139712
I wouldn't say hot. Maybe 5/10
>>
>>81140626
>prefering Johnson or the Green Jew
I don't know much about Jill or the Green party but I can't fathom why you would prefer Johnson when he throws himself into a fit whenever he gets in conflict.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.