[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I'm "black" and have been redpilled after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 26
File: tattoosareprettydegenerate.jpg (77 KB, 600x796) Image search: [Google]
tattoosareprettydegenerate.jpg
77 KB, 600x796
So, I'm "black" and have been redpilled after spending years on /pol/. I'm ashamed of my race, and I want to denounce myself from anything even close to African American culture. How can I do this without seeming like an "Uncle Tom"? Is it possible to become an honorary white?
>>
Stop posting threads with pictures of shit.

Accepted my brother.
>>
>>80759587
be a black man and not a nigger.

If you
>have a job
>have some sort of self control
>can actually talk English
>and don't associate or endorse niggers,

congratulations you are a blackman
>>
>>80759844
This
>>
>>80759587

HURDUR I'M REDPILLED AND I HATE OTHER NIGGERS, GUYS HOW DO I BECOME WHITE PLZZZ.

Instead of denouncing your heritage and behaving like a typical /pol/ cuck, go out do something to change your community for the better, even when you're just beat the shit out of Tyrone so he doesn't leave Tacaqisha and their 8 Nigglets
>>
>>80759587
>Is it possible to become an honorary white?

In a society where order hasn't broken down yes, but as soon as complex systems start to fail simpler system will take precedence at which point the distinction between "honorary whites" (or honorary any race) and "non whites" (or non any race) will disappear.
>>
>>80759587
first off stop posting THICC girls, if you want to be accepted by whites, you need to find thin/ petite qt girls. dont associate with nigger culture at all. Delete these pics
>>
>>80759587
Is she a midget?
>>
you are a race traitor
>>
>>80759587

>worried about being seen as an uncle tom

don't worry they will be in jail in a few years and you will have a stable functional happy life

or you can just try to act like a nigger and be cool i guess
>>
1: Stop making threads like this, if you behave like a non-degenerate and a proud American people will be able to tell within the first 5 seconds of talking to you

2: send that thot over here to bounce on my dik
>>
>>80759661
Will do brother. Thank you.
>>80759844
I have a job right now, but it isn't a great one. I'm still in school going for a master's degree in education. I definitely have self-control...I'm pretty much a shy nerd, really. My parents are from Jamaica, but they always taught me to stay far away from "ebonics". They talk down on African American culture as well, which is another reason why I'm so exhausted by it. I have mostly white and Asian friends, but I am dating a qt black girl with similar values. We're hoping to raise conservative children in a comfortable neighborhood one day.
>>
>>80759587
Find a black woman marry her have lots of kids and teach them proper western values and try to convince any of your other black friends who aren't beyond saving to do the same thing.

It doesn't matter who you associate with as log as you are a productive member I society and you raise your children properly you will be accepted generally.
>>
>>80759587

Be a civilized black man. Get a job, a stable family and be successful. You must accept that you will be treated unfairly by other races because of your peers' behavior. Don't rage about it and be a righteous one, because the righteous ones can and should change African american culture.
>>
>>80759587
Immigrate to an African country that your ancestors came from and help improve the lives of your people.
>>
>>80760362
Lol this is some self-serving advice if I've ever seen it. There is literally no good reason to do such a thing.
>>
>>80759587
Do the world a favour and end yourself nigger.

Your like some kind of disease, destroying every spot you land on like acid rain.

Americans, niggers, and especially American niggers should all sink into the sea and cleanse the world of their filth.
>>
File: 1440521319153.jpg (8 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1440521319153.jpg
8 KB, 250x238
>>80759587
>How can I do this without seeming like an "Uncle Tom"?
Why would you care about this if you hate your race ?
Besides, as soon as you get a job and stop speaking Ebonics you'll be considered one.
>>
>>80759844
>"talk english"
>>
>>80759969
You are right to a degree, but I'm not very liked by most black Americans. I've been bullied, harassed, and even threatened for acting "too white". It's a shame, really. I just don't seem to fit in.

>>80760084
kek, it's funny because my girlfriend is a petite qt, I do occasionally fap to thicker girls of all races. Curvy bodies are nice, but I only ever see myself with petite girls with nice asses.

>>80760265
That is my dream, friend. I don't have any black friends right now, but I'm hoping I can do exactly that.
>>
>>80759587
Become an expert in a field dominated by high IQ Whites and Asians. For example look at Ben Carson. He is our equal. Nobody calls him a nigger.
>>
>>80760250
You sound fine then. Personally I care less about race and more about culture. Even though they seem to correlate I think everyone has the potential to overcome their animalistic desires and become civilized except for people with iq less than 80 or something
>>
>>80760456
How is that self serving? You believe that he can only live a good life inside a white man's society? That's a bit racist if you ask me.

Nations of people should build their own success and not leech off of others.
>>
File: 1466794467108.jpg (55 KB, 540x421) Image search: [Google]
1466794467108.jpg
55 KB, 540x421
>>80759587
Don't worry about being an uncle tom. Be an american, love your country and its values. If you really want to help, bring more black people to see things how you do. #notallblacks or something like that. Get people to stop acting like niggers. They won't listen to anyone, because facts are racist these days. Only blacks will be able to save blacks now because its the current year. Also call out white guilt faggots trying to pander to you guys. On the day of the rope, I'll teach you how to tie a noose so we can string up SJWs, nu-males and thugs together.
>>
>>80759587

yes, it's intimately tied with having a white woman. you already know, of course, that they'll hate you 5 times worse than whites for this. but does it really matter?

you're lucky enough to have the SNPs which moved your brain structure closer to non blacks. I mean that in the kindest of ways. You are genetically superior to most blacks, congrats.
>>
>>80759587
kill yourself
make america favor and lower nigger population
>>
>>80760556
le non breeding man with the strong words
>>
>>80760250
Your sound like a decent bloke just keep doing what you're doing and everything will be fine, You don't need to be an honorary white we have a lot of scum too. be proud of your race, there are millions of decent blacks who hate 'nigga culture'.
>>
>>80759587
Being white is a state of mind rather than skin color.

In Poland, when a child is rude and does not want for eg use a sidewalk and instead is enter the street or is crossing the street in a prohibited place then parents sometimes say to him:
"You are white so act like white!"
>>
>>80760949
If it's racist to realize Africa is a shithole, then so be it.

>Nations of people should build their own success and not leech off of others.
He's an American black. His nation is the United States, not any country in Africa. Besides if he holds a job and doesn't abuse state assistance he isn't leeching off of anything.
>>
>>80761203
You can also call someone "a Jew". I believe everyone on /pol/ knows when to use that expression.
>>
>>80761310
when you're cut my dear Kurwa
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 850x400
>>80759844
>>80759969
>>80760211
>>80760265
>>80760322
>>80760929
>>80760977
>>80761020
What is with all these fucking KEKS on /pol/? I thought nu-/pol/ was just a meme
>>
>>80759844
Woot im not a nigger cept last part, majority white friends ive known are dumb as a fuckin rock and are spoiled.
>>
>>80759587
Being a decent person is associated with acting white or being a "coon". There's not escaping it. All you can do is continue to shame the thug image.
>>
File: Żyd-z-pieniążkiem.jpg (62 KB, 519x517) Image search: [Google]
Żyd-z-pieniążkiem.jpg
62 KB, 519x517
>>80761410
nope
>>
It might be hard but if you speak honestly to people then that's on them if they think it makes you an Uncle Tom.
>>
>>80759587
>ashamed of your race
Stop.
Identity politics and self hatred is a Jewish trick. Be proud of who you are as a person and as an American.
>>
>>80761213
His "nation" is not the United States, it's african-american. There is a world of difference between white and black culture in America. Multiculturalism is never going to work, there will always be a group that contributes more than the other, whether it be the result of biological or cultural differences. Blacks leech off of our genetic advantage every time somebody racemixes. By the way, there's a country for african-americans, it's called Liberia
>>
>>80761760
>y the way, there's a country for african-americans
Nah it's called "the United States". If you have such a problem with black people, go back to whatever European country you hail from
>>
File: 1465940690576.jpg (12 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1465940690576.jpg
12 KB, 500x333
>>80759587
>Ashamed of own race
>Denounce own culture
>Possible to be honorary "white"

Typical Black, not using logic or understanding the overt and underlying themes of modern society.

Short Answers:
1. To be blanketly ashamed of your entire race seems to be, in part, a problem of your race. Pride is an important element in making your race better and you shy away from it. That doesn't bode well.
2. Denouncing your own culture instead of aiming to improve it seems to also be a fallacy. Black culture could be improved and accepted without pandering to white standards. The Asians have done it. Different sub-species of white have done it. There is no reason why you should denounce who you are.
3. There is no honorary white. It's a ridiculous proposition. If you do not have Aryan genes and light skintone, how could you be white in any form?

Shameful display of character
>>
>>80760731

if you want to be like white person, then mimic one of their greatest abilities.

Altriuism; don't care how grateful your community is, or how they thank you for it (even when they thank you for it). Do it for the good of the world, and future generations.
Or do something that especially Jews are good at. Shit on your country and community, use your skin colour to the fullest, get an easy
scholarship, a good paying job, because of muh diversity, marry a good looking white/black girl (/pol/ would prefer the latter), and laugh about the pathetic threads about "fuck niggers"
>>
>>80759587
>>80760731

I think you're dumb as hell and looking for a place to belong. You don't have to fit in with other blacks or anyone at all. Understand this. For the handful of people who made fun of you for being white, scores more probably wanted to stick up for you but lacked the courage.

Self-flagellation isn't attractive. Have some amount of self-pride and self-respect. Renunciation of millions of people you don't know is ridiculous. Everyone is different, and you need to learn to judge people as individuals.

t. A black anon who went to /pol/ saying the same shit you did during the George Zimmerman trial and who regrets being a retarded piece of shit.
>>
>>80761598
So you don't like money because liking money is a jew thing.... that's basically what jews want you to think to control more money
wild Catch-22 right there
stay poor stay stupid Marek
>>
>>80759587
Been browsing /pol/ for years and I don't have anything against races, just the cultures they form. I hate white trash just as much as I hate niggers and middle eastern muslims.

Sounds like you're already part of the solution anon, good on you.
>>
She's cute.
>>
>>80761760
I'm sorry to say this but...I am an American. I go to school, I have a job, I work hard and pay my taxes same as you. I am against terrorism, and honestly believe America is one of the greatest countries. My family isn't even from Africa to begin with. I would have no place there.

All I want to do is rid myself from this crippling stereotype that clings to my existence. And I will do so by being a proud, hardworking American with a nuclear family of my own.
>>
File: Shaun King priorities.png (679 KB, 995x1903) Image search: [Google]
Shaun King priorities.png
679 KB, 995x1903
>>80761422

From a young age, white people are trained that being racist toward blacks is the worst thing you can do. Saying "nigger" is worse for your future than punching someone in the face.

Young white people are trained to expect a nod of approval whenever they prostrate themselves to blacks.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 1329x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 1329x750
>>80760731

>I've been bullied, harassed and even threatened for acting "too white"

THIS is the problem with niggers. They glorify violence, sex and drug culture and then deride any other black person for not doing the same. So black people either have to be niggers or risk alienating themselves from the community by actually going out and making something of themselves. It's pretty sad that the majority of nigs don't see this.
>>
>>80762003
>Altriuism; don't care how grateful your community is, or how they thank you for it (even when they thank you for it). Do it for the good of the world, and future generations.
Fucking Germans Cucks taking it in the ass and teaching their children to do the same.
Wake up man. You are being manipulated into committing a suicide. Altruism is a tool to make suckers like you give up their resources for "the cause". There is only self interest.

Ignore that delusional German.
>>
File: love.jpg (17 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
17 KB, 500x500
>>80759587
make friends with alt riech in real life
some people are bigots
others are not
also you need a thick skin to words or you will not make it

my guess is there will be some pure white states and some that are mixed but still nationalist

niggers gassed/deported, white cucks/globalists will have it worse a lot worse.
>>
>>80762073
You don't need money to be happy, John.
Money is the thing that makes you a slave.
>>
>>80759587
Listen, im a white person, and im a ashamed for my race for being such pussies, you don't have to hate your race to criticize some pricks, just redpill your mates, there's nothing wrong with being black, being a nigger is what is wrong, such as a being a cuck is wrong while being white. We should just show the way to our people to behave with decency.
>>
>>80759587
loyalty in itself is a weakness, but if you're going to be loyal do it for your country before race. keep in mind whites have hated each other too and clung to their countries rather than race, just look at the many white countries of Europe being proof.

the US is all that matters right now; it takes a violent empire to accomplish peace for hundreds of years
>>
File: 1468263856925.jpg (63 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
1468263856925.jpg
63 KB, 600x350
>honorary white
please don't be this pathetic
if your fellow afro americans bother you su much, why don't try to make friends with other black people, like caribbeans and africans? the few I've met are great folks
>>
>>80759587
>How can I do this without seeming like an "Uncle Tom"

Disregard the people who call you that. They're most likely niggers that are jealous/butthurt at your ability to assimilate into a culture that isn't toxic and anti-intellectual to a suicidal degree. If they're white, they're just faggots who can't accept that some blacks are capable of not being niggers.

t. another black guy
>>
>>80761870
You're objectively wrong but I don't expect a dumb groid to understand the intricacies of geopolitics. The day will come when your kind will no longer be welcome in the United States a country intended by it's founding fathers to be controlled by whites. On that day, for your sake, I hope you are in your own nation
>>
>>80759969

You mean like you're doing your part to make germany great again, tough guy?
>>
>>80762318
basically what jew want you to follow
go to sleep, you have long day tommorrow on dragon dildo assembling factory
>>
>>80762156
he has a legitimate point. it's an odd choice, obviously done to link him to the ideas of malcolm x extremism (which he embodied)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_4ocoJDVD8

can't find the clip but "back to school, your perfect"
>>
>>80759587

To add, don't seek validation from these people. You'll get a few pats on the back from people here. And you think you want this. You want them to think of you as "the good one."

Realize that "the good one" is one of the most dehumanizing roles to play. Your entire existence is based on mimicry and sycophantism--not your personal traits or self-validation. "The good one" is a lie and the deepest self-betrayal.
>>
>>80759587
Tits or gtfo.
>>
>>80762558

The full name wouldn't fit in a tweet.
>>
File: uncle ruckus.jpg (37 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
uncle ruckus.jpg
37 KB, 400x600
Re-vitalago is a terrible disease. Why settle for an "Uncle Tom" when you can be an awesome "Uncle Ruckus?"
>>
>>80761750

This, as much as I believe whites are superior in almost every way to other races, I would still find some way to take pride in the race I was given even if it was black, latino or aboriginal. Hell, even knowing I'm from such a shitty origin would motivate me to try an accomplish things/ bring honor to my race. Being white motivates me as I grind away at my wage-cuck job because there is no way I want the nigger or spic to outwork me in a day.
>>
>>80762557
Enjoy your debt.
>>
File: 600billiondolla.jpg (391 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
600billiondolla.jpg
391 KB, 1000x666
>>80762688
>>80762635
>>80762607
>>80762572
>>80762564
>>80762558
>>80762557
>>80762428
>>80762406
TIME TO GET BLM >>>80761219
>>
>>80759844

This is fairly important. If you look at award shows you'll constantly see nigs pretending to be black men. They're all, "Hello, I'm an acceptable black man glad to receive this award". And then a minute later they're slapping hands with some other niggas doing nigger things.

Be the former forever and you'll be accepted. Denounce the trash.
>>
>>80759587
M8 there's nothing wrong with being black, the're niggers in all races it's just African Americans in the US have more than there fair share. Blacks have achieved great things during the age of imperialism especially in service to the crowns of European nations. 11 blacks fought at Rorke's Drift for the Empire, Selous Scouts was a mixed unit with the best combat record of the Rhodesian army and the rescue colum in the war of the golden stool.
Don't act white, don't act like a nigger, just act civilised and be well mannered, everyone else who does the same will respect you.
>>
>>80759587
be honest.
be yourself.
stop giving a fuck what people think.
especially people on /pol/
win.
>>
>>80762231

Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz at it again,

and i thought only Muricans where illiterate, i said in my 2. paragraph that he could shit on the whole altruism thing, and i didn't mention it, because i though it would be clear, that if i had the same possibilities that blacks have in the States (eg. affirmative action, preferance at job and scholarships) that i would also abuse them.

But call me a brainwashed cuck, and write about muh stronk country, while your countries economy gets jump started and bought by Germans, and the Russians wait on your border to strike.
>>
>>80760211
He'll never be happy trying to be something he's not. OP you just have to be an awesome BLACK MAN and embrace it. Fug whitey desu
>>
>>80759587
>I'm ashamed of my race
Please don't....
Take it from a racist...
Don't be ashamed of your race or yourself...If you do , you've fallen into the same trap liberals have fallen. (i.e. the "white guilt" or "white shame" trap)...
Nobody is asking you to be ashamed.
"Racists" just want to be left alone , have the right to have a country for themselves. the right of freedom of association and preserving their heritage.

All races in the world should seek similar ideals.
But hating or being ashamed of your own race is plain fucking stupid. And not productive.
(which is why we fucking loath liberals & cultural marxism , since they promote self-hatred and seek to destroy nation states , racial identities and even re-write history)...
>>
>>80763163
>But call me a brainwashed cuck,
I just did that. What's your point?
>>
Find a wholesome black gf, she doesn't even need to be red pilled. Most black girls want to date within their race, and a lot are very family oriented. Do that, start a family, and raise your kids to be upstanding members in society. It had to start somewhere.

Also fuck off with that "honorary white" shit. There is nothing wrong with being proud of being black so long as your idea of blackness isn't thug culture/ psuedo-history but, instead, wanting the best for your race.
>>
>>80763391
>Most black girls want to date within their race

lel
>>
File: thomas-sowells-quotes-2.jpg (22 KB, 325x265) Image search: [Google]
thomas-sowells-quotes-2.jpg
22 KB, 325x265
>>80759587
Not sure if troll, but check out some Thomas Sowell videos on youtube. He's a based as fuck black conservative intellectual All of the interviews I've seen him in are interviews about his works, and I enjoyed the interviews enough to want to go out and read the books. I just discovered him a few days ago and I haven't had time to buy any off his books, I'm waiting for my day off work, so in the mean time I've been listening to his interviews at home as well as in my car
>>
>>80760728
He's Austrian give him a break
>>
>>80759587

hating yourself for something you cannot control is the hammer chipping away at our society.

do what you can for them. if you can't, then just set an example
>>
>>80763298

that your arguments are ridiculous and retarded, and you're prob. some waste of space, that sits the whole day in his echo chamber, for his daily virtue signaling by some Stormis
>>
>>80763434
Look at the OKC/ dating site graphs. Also, what race would they prefer shitposter?
>>
Stream your suicide.

Thanks.
>>
whitopia has been confirmed
>>80760333
>>
>>80759587
>Ashamed to be black
>Ashamed to be white

You gotta pick one side of the race war, might as well go with the winning one and not give a fuck what dumb nighters call you.
>>
>>80759587
good on ya bro.
I'm racist as fuck but still judge people as individuals. I hope you have a great life. Show those fuckers how it's done.
>>
>>80760250
No idea if you're trolling or not, but it sounds like you're already doing fine. Ghetto black people will shit talk about you, but that doesn't matter much when you're living in a nice neighborhood around respectable people.
>>

If you joint the movment early.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan
>>
>>80759587
Nothing wrong with being black, everything wrong with being an nigger though. From reading here though you seem like a good guy. Don't be silenced by the ignorant majority screaming uncle tom or whatever. Blacks in America need positive role models, so be one.
>>
>>80759587
>>694305172
Blackness is such a sad thing. Even if you somehow managed to be intelligent and civilized, violence and inferiority would still be encoded into every single cell of your body. The only thing you can do to justify your existence is to never procreate while trying to make the world a better place. Your genetics will always be cancerous, but there is still a slim chance for you to leave some legacy worth remembering.
>>
>>80759587
>I'm ashamed of my race
dont be
that will just fuck with your head and make you miserable

>I want to denounce myself from anything even close to African American culture
good idea

first step is stop giving a shit if some hoodrat calls you an uncle tom

the fuck is that supposed to mean? you want to become an abomination like michael jackson?

speak proper english, behave like a civilised man, take a stand against the moronic degeneracy that is modern black (((culture)))
>>
>>80759587
This
Stop being a faggot
>>
>>80759587

Stop listening to that goddamn fucking Rap music.

Thats it, thats all you need to do.

Peace brother.
>>
>>80760556
Shut up Jap!

Alaska, Death Trap for the Jap!
>>
OP, the reasonable users here accept you whole heartedly.

Question:
Do you think the problem with african americans stems from bad genetics or the culture?

Personally, I think the ghetto culture (I try to be very careful distinguishing the ghetto culture from the culture of individuals such as yourself) is the root of the problem.

HOWEVER, with the above said; one can't help but look at Africa for example.
>>
>>80763163
>>80763719
nigger you are a deluded moron.
'altruism' is a self-destructive and suicidal attitude that the (((establishment))) is instilling in its opponents to fuck them up.

nothing great ever got done due to altruism. it creates only failure and misery. see: literally half of europe right now.
>>
>>80764412
But Finland is an excellent example of Asians adopting western culture and being civilised so why can't a decent black man do the same?
>>
>>80759587
Not possible
Don't be ashamed of your race, look up to individuals like Coltrane and DuBois
>>
>>80765121
Our horde was golden. Theirs is black.
>>
>>80759587
> I want to denounce myself from anything even close to African American culture
you'd be an Uncle Tom to the blacks you don't want to associate with in the first place. No white or respectable black person would call you that.
>>
>>80763769

hwite men.
>>
>>80763296
fuck nations! if we don't fight together we will never be able to kick alien ass
>>
>>80759587
Dont denounce your race, become the new face of black america. Make black people great again, get involved in your comminity and let your voice be heard. God knows american nogs will never listen to white people, so be based like that black police chief.
>>
Don't preach, lead by example. Somebody hating on their own race is a race traitor you nigger.
>>
>>80765428
*yellow
Also you and OP are clear evidence that in the debate of nature v nurture the latter is clearly more important. OP wants to make something of himself and should, niggers are in every race. OP just needs to be civilised, genetics has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>80767081
Oh, I thought you were just joking about Finns somehow being Asians, but apparently you are actually retarded. I made a reference to us coming from the most famous group of Mongolians, but it flew right over your head. Mongols never made it anywhere near Finland. And I don't care about arguing about nature vs. nurture, because you are too ignorant to have a meaningul conversation with. And frankly only one of the sides is based on facts, whereas the other is based on feels.
>>
>>80759844
This.
>>80760250
Nice going dude.
>>
>>80759587
Niggers will always call you an uncle tom. They are very racist
>>
>>80762864

>If you look at award shows you'll constantly see nigs pretending to be black men.

OR CNN

>Start out as presentable black man
>Go full ghetto nigger when presented with facts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ha93NeTJ8
>>
>>80759587
Nigger and proud of it...white is weakness.
>>
Uncle Ruckus, get out of this man.
>>
>>80759587
Stop being an assclown who needs validation from retards and embrace your individuality. If other blacks give you shit for not conforming to their narrow view of society, that's not your fucking problem.

You're never going to be an "honorary white" so long as you walk down the street and everyone can see what you actually are, and you're better off being a proper example for other blacks who feel as you do.

Signed,
A black man who learned not to give a shit.
>>
>>80760084
Whites love bitches shaped like 12 yr old boys....pedo ass cacs.
>>
File: 1466974404606.jpg (217 KB, 955x951) Image search: [Google]
1466974404606.jpg
217 KB, 955x951
>honorary white

Yo, fuck off with this meme. You sound legit brainwashed by /pol/'s retardation. OP, I'm white anglo and let me say this: you don't have to prove shit to anyone, especially not some retard neo-nazi roleplayer. Just be a good person and do the right thing. Just be yourself basically and if retarded neo nazis like /pol/ don't accept you then who the fuck cares? I'm white and I'm glad I'm at odd with these retarded sociopathic cucks.

Just be an honorary good person or just honorable. It's like that song: the love you take is equal to the love you make. That's all that matters.

>cue /pol/ decrying me Jew
>>
>>80759587
Fuckin kill yourself coon. Begging to be accepted by subhumans....got damn get your shit together
>>
>>80759587
Nothing more pathetic than a self hating racist, I have more respect for pro-race people than self-hating racists.

You're the equivalent of a guy who would betray his own country.
>>

You can't. But don't worry about it because anybody that would call you that because you're not a criminal or 'thug life' enthusiast can fuck off and their opinion doesn't matter anyway. Don't associate yourself with people that think black people have to act a certain way. Also don't refer to yourself as 'African American' just refer to yourself as an American. Because you are an American first and foremost, just like us my man.
>>
>>80759661

Gay. That negra looks good.
>>
File: 1467742451234.jpg (49 KB, 480x371) Image search: [Google]
1467742451234.jpg
49 KB, 480x371
>>80773607
>t. this guy

please stop throwing around memes in order to trick people into thinking you belong here.
>>
File: 1452973715470.jpg (44 KB, 529x502) Image search: [Google]
1452973715470.jpg
44 KB, 529x502
>>80759587
>let a bunch of autistic white NEET weeaboo faggots convince you to start hating yourself
>red pilled

Be the best black person you can be pham, don't try to be white.
>>
File: 1467124172940.jpg (136 KB, 600x594) Image search: [Google]
1467124172940.jpg
136 KB, 600x594
>>80774208
Shut the fuck up, I've been on this site since 2008 and off/on /pol/ since it went live in 2011

So typical for you use your race to stroke your own ego. It's just about the most pathetic thing I can imagine. You take pride in inventions you had no hand in building and wars you didn't fight in. Thisn"honorary white" shit just serves to stroke your own ego.

I'm serious, what have you done with your life? What great victory have you worn for the white race?
>>
>>80759587
If you get called an Uncle Tom, just say to yourself and them that you thank God you weren't born a nigger.
>>
File: Giant_Delicious_Burger.jpg (67 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
Giant_Delicious_Burger.jpg
67 KB, 600x848
>>80759587

>find redpilled wife
>move to peaceful white neighborhood
>literally lynch a nigger on your front lawn on your first night there
>place trump sign in your yard next morning

This is my advice. Sort of like being in prison. You need to set the tone as soon as you get there.
>>
File: beneking.jpg (215 KB, 684x855) Image search: [Google]
beneking.jpg
215 KB, 684x855
>>80764992

This.

Make my blood boil listening to white liberal faggots say any criticism of what is presented as (((black culture))) is """racist""".
>>
>>80760250
I've always considered the Caribbean blacks to be on average, more white than the African blacks. EVERY single Caribbean black I've met was NOTHING like the African blacks I've met. Carib blacks are bro-tier as fuck.

OP you're basically white to me if what you're saying is true
>>
>>80773607
it's spelled queue pls
>>
>>80762156
hahahahahahah oh wow

i bet his fucking facebook even had micah x
>>
>>80759587
Go forth and show niggers how to become black again. Praise KEK
>>
File: White brazilians.jpg (151 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
White brazilians.jpg
151 KB, 800x600
>>80759587
Come home black man.
>>
>>80760250
What do your nigger friends think of you when you attempt to apply the black man red pill?
>>
>>80759587
Nope, but enjoy being a Full Nigger. Don't be a Whiteaboo.
>>
>>80759587
as much as a fucking loath the red/blue pill bullshit narrative:

uncle tom is the blue pill for life with whites.

red pill is coming up with your own understandings of race, culture, progress.
>>
File: zz.jpg (94 KB, 1503x1000) Image search: [Google]
zz.jpg
94 KB, 1503x1000
>>80759587
Make a colonial state in africa. Liberia 2.0!
>>
>>80760250
Do it blackbro I believe in you.
>>
>>80773936

Blacks love to pull the Uncle Tom card on any black person who doesn't conform to a ghetto trash stereotype, and in most cases it's ignorance. But if someone's asking, "How can I be an Honorary White Man" in earnest, they've pretty much fallen into being a Tom.
>>
>>80759587

There's no reason in doing that, whatsoever. You must build up your race. You must have something of which to be proud. You must gain independence. I think that's the only way to resolve this issues within Black communities.
>>
>>80773607
>I'm white and I'm glad I'm at odd with these retarded sociopathic cucks.

Sounds like the only self-hating white guilt cuck here is you, even going as far as fellating OP's e-BBC. Good job, tiny-dicked SJW.
>>
>>80760250
Sounds lovely, chap.
>>
>>80759587

Do your parents cook jerk chicken? That shit is good. There's a Jamaican restaurant by work and the cheapest lunch meal is $9 but fuck is it worth it once a week. Plantains are the shit too.
>>
>>80759587
You looks great.
>>
>>80760250
You sound like a cool dude. Don't ever feel bad for what you can't change, you're a good person and you shouldn't let things hold you back
>>
>>80759587
Register as a Republican
>>
>>80760250
you smoke da peaceful herb maan?
>>
>>80759587
Be an example for your community and those still willing and intelligent enough to listen. The worst problem in the black community is illegitimacy, anything you can do to shame pimps and hoes and promote traditional marriage would improve your community more than any political philosophy or ideology.
>>
File: full_rustle_nigger.jpg (43 KB, 450x373) Image search: [Google]
full_rustle_nigger.jpg
43 KB, 450x373
>>80759969
Why did this rustle you so hard?
>>
>>80784859
>promote traditional marriage
>in the black community

Bro, it just isn't natural to them. Before Euros arrived, you think blacks were devout Christians having life long marriages? That's nonsense. The only reason blacks had monogamous marriages in the States is because white society at that time forced them to do so. Once whites stopped enforcing societal rules, blacks went back to their natural state of r-selection.

You are applying Western thinking to a non-Western race. This is probably the white man's biggest problem - he thinks all societies can be just like his with hard work and a nice pep talk. Black people do not bond and raise children the same way that Europeans do. We evolved quite differently. Sure, there will always be a few exceptions, but most blacks are never going to operate on the same level as whites.
>>
>>80759587
1. Get and keep a job. STEM field or anything. Take out loans if you have to. Go for a good, real job.
2. Get married to redpilled black mama have a child.
3. Redpill child
4. Wash rinse repeat.

Honestly the "uncle tom" shit is pretty sad. My debate partner is black and she gets that shit all the time cause she's actually doing something productive with her time.
>>
>>80759587

Relax Thomas
>>
>>80759587
What do you see wrong with an uncle tom? All it is is a black man who is sick of being with the other niggers and makes something of himself.
>>
File: 1399768783117.jpg (46 KB, 451x392) Image search: [Google]
1399768783117.jpg
46 KB, 451x392
>>80785953
>he fell for the STEM meme
>>
You're an uncle Tom, and /pol/ are racists. Are you going to change your views _solely_ because someone's expectations or label hurt your feelings?

Just wear it.
>>
>>80759587

Why are you ashamed of your race? Thats so bluepilled of you. be ashamed of the niggers who give your race a bad name.
>>
>>80786214
No, that's what niggers think an Uncle Tom is. They throw it around to try to pull anyone with actual goals down with them. In reality, an Uncle Tom is a black man who hates themselves for their own race because they feel a need to conform to someone else's standards. OP is no better than a white cuck.
>>
>>80759587
Poke Jost maybe - or troll.

But fuck, don't be ashamed, live by your own standards and help others raise their's. Be the change you want to see in the world.

And shilling of any kind, especially"redpill" (which is taking a rather straight forward concept - that men and women each have their place, and twisting it), is bullshit. The truth is not something that is conspiratorial, nor is it supposed to pit you against anyone. Any real truth helps you embrace freedom, not cling to fear.
>>
>>80759587

Bleach your skin.
>>
>>80760265
I'm black and I'm gong breed at least three white women before I settle down. Just to contribute to white genocide.
>>
>>80759969
Like Bill Cosby did?
>>
>If you're white and prefer whites, you're racist
>If you're white and prefer blacks, you're a cuck
>If you're black and prefer whites, you're an uncle Tom
>If you're black and prefer blacks, you're a nigger
>>
>>80759587
Vote Trump. Goes without saying, but the substitution of social systems for jobs will straighten a lot of things out.
>>
>>80786876
>I'm black and I'm gong breed at least three white women before I settle down. Just to contribute to white genocide.>>

Need to get your nigga ass out of the jungle first, come on bro the kebabs are doing it, you can do it nigga just swing from branch to branch
>>
>>80759587

Instead of doing that, you should try to help your race and community by helping them realize the truth. They don't have to be republicans and race realists, but you have to get them to stop being degenerates and voting democrats 98% of the time.

You all being duped harms the country. If blacks actually worked hard to better themselves, the American economy would go up 20%. Gotta get them to take pride in their neighborhoods, stay in whole families, and get them to value civility, education, hard work, and entrepreneurship. Only thing holding blacks back are other blacks.
>>
>>80786876
>Trinidad and Tobago
If you can find 3 white women there, you can have them. Maybe you can enjoy a few poo in loo girls while you are at it.
>>
>>80787184
You triggered white boy? These white women love this monkey over your pale white useless keyboard warrior ass.
>>
>>80787487

I've been to your country, some beautiful women there. They're really easy to get with as a foreigner. Fucked a different girl every night. Felt good having them suckle my white dick.
>>
>>80760250
Your good in my book
>>
>>80787733
I'm glad you did, I have no problem with that, it's good to try different things.
>>
File: National Socialism.jpg (249 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
National Socialism.jpg
249 KB, 1000x1500
>>80759587
Become an African National Socialist.
You can never be someone of European descent but it doesn't mean you cannot be allied with said people under the same ideology.

The whole point of Nat-Soc is self improvement of self and race,doing everything for the will of the nation,anti globalism and healthy population free of degeneracy and Zionist(International Jew) controlled institutions.

I personally know Arab National Socialists,East African National Socialists and Japanese National Socialists. All united under the ideology that the founder and original Führer laid out. A world in its predetermined geographical destinations(Europe for Europeans,Asia for Asians etc) united by trade,cultural exchange,tourism and ideology.

The kikes have befouled the vision with propaganda since their victory using Goyim slaves,falsified documents,edited photos and coerced confessions.
>>
>>80759844
Nice 'not all blacks are niggers' meme, but no, blacks will never be really human
>>
>>80759587
OP you sound like you are doing fine, don't let the 'Uncle Tom' meme hold you back from doing well, the hating of Uncle Tom was spread by jews so black people would not want to be successful and adopt thug culture.

Just remember to do your best, study, don't let people's word get a hold on you, and of course, don't do drugs kiddo
>>
Here's how you earn the respect of White people:

You go back to Africa, does it even matter which country they're all shit and run by niggers, and you start to build up a decent, civil, and harmonious society.
>>
>>80759587

Act white. Do white things, like get a job and don't live off gibsmedats. It's this simple.
>>
Go on a rampage. You can stop being a nigger after you take out ten.
>>
>>80759587
>"black"

sure you are
>>
>>80760556
Fuck off Zainichi
>>
>>80759587

See this, OP?

>>80789306
>>80773688

This is why you're retarded for wanting to be "honorary white". The spirit of Andy Griffith isn't gonna descend from the heavens and give you a medal that you can wear to make yourself any more accepted to anyone-- just accept what you are and make the best of it.
>>
Stop calling yourself African-American, and be just "American" like the rest of the races.

I'm Polish/Hungarian by heritage, but I'm American first and foremost.
Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.