[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so, now you have the final piece. a common enemy. domestic black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: all 7's.png (70 KB, 900x771) Image search: [Google]
all 7's.png
70 KB, 900x771
so, now you have the final piece. a common enemy. domestic black terrorists.
i always thought that once leftism is undone a bit the alt right will lose it's power.
once you kill of tumblr and their excellent r@iders, and extreme leftist thinking, the alt right would disperse with no clear enemy. dividing into a million sub groups, each concerned with different matters. some would renounce trump after 4-5 years of mediocre presidency. not liking certain policies. you would fend of the foreign invasion for another few decades but the problem would slowly reappear.

but now you have a common enemy. one who does not hide behind being a religion of peace but out right shooting and claiming they are victims so it's not their fault.

with black panters arming themselves, now a white country seems possible for the first time. truely and outside force capable of uniting whites to fight for their lives.

for this reason, i would like you open diplomatic relations with "whitopia" here and now, in what is the founding movement of the country, much like our first meeting of the jewwish congress in bazzel

we intend on being your closest allies.
ask me anything friends
>>
>>80760333
Kekists need an Isreal.
We need Egypt back.
>>
>>80760520
shall we invade?
>>
>>80760614
Yes.
>>
do repeating numerals confirm the establishment of a white country?
>>
>>80760736
No, it represents Kek's agreement.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_FkzbTf-KM
>>
File: whitopia.png (160 KB, 1229x322) Image search: [Google]
whitopia.png
160 KB, 1229x322
>>80760855
saved
>>
>>80760333
nice trips
>>
File: 1457361805310.png (176 KB, 738x597) Image search: [Google]
1457361805310.png
176 KB, 738x597
>>80760333
>3 3s
wew
>>
>>80760333

The vast majority of black people have overwhelmingly condemned the recent attack on Dallas cops. Do you really think that an even more extremist version of a long-defunct extremist group is going to rally enough black people to start a "race war"?

Hell, the current black support for the original black panthers is really only predicated on the fact that very few black people took the time to research their acts of terrorism or extreme Marxist economics.
>>
>>80764405
it only took one attack to invade afganistan.
very few people can make a lot off differnce
>>
>>80764605
Foreign threats and domestic threats are completely different in this regard.

9/11 kicked off two foreign wars because we didn't think we had to to clean up the mess or acknowledge the foreigners as humans.

We didn't restrict the rights of Muslims in the United States, and the only retaliatory acts of violence here were from retarded white supremacists who didn't understand that stabbing a Sikh in the face does absolutely nothing to combat Al-Qaeda.
>>
>>80764879
my point was a few black lives matters attacks can make a huge difference, just like how Austria is arming up
>>
The Jew has done a fine job dividing the goyim. That cannot be denied.
>>
File: jewslaver.jpg (59 KB, 539x385) Image search: [Google]
jewslaver.jpg
59 KB, 539x385
>>80760333
Fuck off and die, jew. You lie as always.
>>
>>80765344
>falling for the racial jew
>>
>>80765509
jan de sweerts
>jan the black
kek
>>
>>80760333
Nice try, kike. Your elites will always be the real enemy as long as they keep sowing discord in white countries to further their own agenda.
>>
>>80765543

Your influence in all these divisive race relations is blatantly obvious. The media and Gorge Soros literally started this shit.
>>
File: moly.png (159 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
moly.png
159 KB, 960x600
>>80760333

When the race war kicks off in earnest, I'm going to shoot to maim instead of kill. I will collect injured niggers, keep them in chains, and slowly nurse them back to health in my basement. Then I will load them up on boats and send them straight to you, Israel.

Will they make it there alive? Who knows. But either way, you will be saddled with the cleanup. Have fun dealing with these rowdy monkeys, you shifty kike. Half of them are even claiming to be the original Hebrews. I'm sure that'll be a fun discussion for the two of you to have.

t. anglo barbara
>>
>>80765068
Your point of view is wrong.

Whatever Austrian hostilities you're referring to, I'm sure, are framed as foreign invasions of dangerous terrorists. The black population has been in the United States for longer than anyone but Natives, Anglos and Spainiards. So deporting them is ridiculous, and even the most diehard Republican will praise Martin Luther King Jr. as a Christian American hero, so a lot of white people in American have abiding respect for at least one black person.

This race war will not happen outside of your wet dreams.
>>
>>80760520
fuck, I'd be down for that.

FREE KEKESTAN FOR THE KEKS

WE WUZ FROGZ AN SHEEEEIIIIIIIT!

>>80764605
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED

>>80766510
Race war is going to happen, there is too much money and influence and utter stupidity forcing the whole damn dumb thing through.
>>
>>80760333
Shuu shuu, evil Jew.

There are no blacks here. Only in countries with a history of jewish slave owners importing immigrants as they do today.
>>
File: kek-is-here.png (169 KB, 1343x342) Image search: [Google]
kek-is-here.png
169 KB, 1343x342
>>80760333
Checked.
Trump will win!
>>
File: 1456003396159.png (249 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456003396159.png
249 KB, 1920x1080
>>80760333
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.