[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On a scale from 1-10 how anxious are you to move from europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: 1466899478064.jpg (74 KB, 733x526) Image search: [Google]
1466899478064.jpg
74 KB, 733x526
On a scale from 1-10 how anxious are you to move from europe to north america?

I'd say about 8. I'm sick and tired of not being free.
>>
File: 1463628330330.jpg (24 KB, 234x355) Image search: [Google]
1463628330330.jpg
24 KB, 234x355
Stay there faggot, we don't want anymore refugees and immigrants
>>
It is really hard to do. I remember someone from Finland on Krautchan. He ahd studied in the USA for 3 years. He had a degree from an American university. When he finished he was told to leave. There where no needs for his skills in the USA. Already enough people with his education.
>>
>>80629566
You need an employer to vouch for you and pay for all kinds of paperwork. Your individual talents hardly matter.
>>
>>80629349

fuck off, we're full

we don't need pussy europeans diluting the only strong White people left in the West.
>>
>>80629941
>>80629484
I'm whiter than both of you
>>
>>80629349

Who with sound mind would want to live in America. Literally there is nothing you can have here that you can have in America.
>>
>>80630319
>freedom of speech
>separation of church and state
>castle doctrine
>trial by jury
>income taxes under 50%
>a culture that values success and hard work
literally nothing
>>
>>80629349
Aren't Eurocucks the ones always laughing about muh 60%?
>>
>>80630185

Superficially, no doubt. I live in a sunny state.

But my point stands. You euro sissy faggots need to sit and reap what you sowed instead of spreading the cancer here.
>>
>>
>>80630185
The only white thing you own is the flag that you wave at the face of the invading refugee army.
>>
>>80629349
>Trump wins
>Immigration laws get rewritten to favor skill/educated people (so whites and asians in practice)
>lots of European migration
Wouldn't complain senpai.
>>
File: 1466887482308.png (405 KB, 1000x880) Image search: [Google]
1466887482308.png
405 KB, 1000x880
>>80630618
there is no doubt america is full of shitskins but there are more important things in life than the color of your skin :^)
>>
I really fucking want to, but I have a feeling their niggers might be worse than our sandniggers. At least for the moment.
>>
>>80629349
We got enough muslims for my taste already.
>>
>>80630672
>spreading the cancer here.
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>
>>80630611

Fuck off and you don't have freedom of Speech here. Fuck off with this bullshit. Just fucking fuck off.
Trial by jury is retarded. You are basically giving a common pleb power that a common pleb shouldn't have.
Because we don't value success and hard work? How old are you retard? Seriously
Get yourself together cuck. Fucking Yank ass licker. On a second thought. Fuck off to USA we don't need you retards here.
>>
>>80631224
If I wasn't right you'd have no reason to be upset. We don't have freedom of speech and we most definitely do not have a culture that values success. People hide their success in Finland because it's a source of shame.
>>
>>80630618
Laws are a bit better, less tax too.
>>
File: haha.gif (492 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
haha.gif
492 KB, 500x281
>>80630857

99,3 %
I love you my country
>>
>>80631346

Because you are a yank ass licker I'm telling you too fuck off. Be gone go. shuuu
>>
>>80631678
>recognizing weaknesses in the system you were involuntarily born into is being an "ass licker"
I wish I was as stupid as you. Life must be simple. For you the nation you were born to is like the local sports team. You feel an unexplained need to cheer for it and defend it online even when all evidence points otherwise.

Also I'm talking about moving out of Finland. An actually good, white and prosperous country. You're a poor degenerate from Slovenia. Someone in your position should feel an urge to move anywhere that isn't Slovenia. You have no authority in this discussion because you're on par with the muslims flooding into Europe. Nobody cares about your opinion because leaving Slovenia literally means giving up nothing. I'm talking about trading one good country for another, not fleeing a backwards ass shithole.
>>
I'd move to the US in a heartbeat. There's something about the American character that i appreciate. They seem like a dumb, but proud and genuine people.
>>
>>80629349

7-8. If I could move, I would. But I got to finish my formation/training here, and plus I got a job.

France is fucked to death
>>
>>80629349

What's there besides Current Year land, Los Estados Unidos and Cartel Wonderland?
>>
File: 7898423423.jpg (41 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
7898423423.jpg
41 KB, 550x412

I love Central American Switzerland.
>>
Literally an American government shill trying to get Euros to move to the US because they realize that someone has to pay for the welfare of our increasing brown population.
>>
>>80633147
Wouldn't be the first thread about this today: >>80625421

Kek
>>
>>80632719
well for starters
>>80630611
and that's not even including all the material perks such as higher wages, cheaper consumer goods, the multitude of available services tailored for US consumers etc.
>>
>>80634734
Not really convincing, I'd rather continue to live amongst my own people.
>>
>>80634958
I'm not trying to convince you, I'm just giving you an example of reasons since you asked.
>my own people
literally a meme. My own people are the friends I choose. Not strangers who happen to have a passport that's like mine.
>>
>>80635290
>my own people
>literally a meme.

At least you'll fit right in.
>>
>>80630185
>we dont want you

we don't care if you're white, you're eurotrash, fuck off.
>>
I want to move to Canada
>>
>>80635774
do you work for the USCIS?
if not then try and stop me :)
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>80636330
>>
>>80636068
Same and l would love to work in national park so l dont have to get in contact with the degenerate part of canada.
>>
Fleeing your country because you aren't happy with its current state is cowardice.

If you want your country to improve, go out and change it.

This is why the rest of the world is so shitty because its best and brightest people emigrate to Europe. They don't stay to make their country better so it stays shitty.

This is why mass immigration is such a terrible thing.
>>
>>80637927
Life is too short to not live in whatever country you deem to be the best in the world. I'm no activist, I don't give a fuck about the "large scale of things". I'm selfish and cowardice if you wish, I only have 60 years or so left and I mean to make the most out of it.
>If you want your country to improve, go out and change it.
Your country is the country you live in. The quickest and most effective way to "change it" is to literally change it. Swap it. Trade it for one that suits you better.
>>
>>80637927
In addition this country was founded on beliefs that strongly conflict with those of my own. Beliefs of strong government control at the price of individual freedom. Beliefs of a welfare state where it's more important no one far too far behind than it is to allow successful people to flourish.

Where as my views happen to already be held by the majority of United States and even raised to the status of holy script via the constitution.

Why would it be better to try and force my views (views of a minority) on to those of the majority against the culture and history of this nation when I can just go join those who already agree with me? Isn't the minority forcing their views on the majority why this recent muslim immigration into Europe is bad? How is it different when the tables are turned?
>>
Just landed in Manitoba, feels good, fuckton of Russians and Germans here. US is much more complicated.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.