[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens to your "Consciousness" or "Sentience"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
What happens to your "Consciousness" or "Sentience" when you die?
>>
>>80557072
Consciousness is an electro-chemical reaction that ceases with death.
>>
File: adolf-hitler-50-99-89.jpg (44 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
adolf-hitler-50-99-89.jpg
44 KB, 850x400
>>
>>80557072
What was it like before you were born?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1800x884) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1800x884
I assume it disappears without a trace. Like being completely unconscious or what it was like before you were even born.
>>
>>80557072
>What happens to an "electric current" when the battery dies?

It just stops you dumbfuck
>>
>>80557187
If it's that simple, is there a way that reaction can be sustained after death?

>>80557330
I didn't exist yet, but that a false equivalence since I'm in this universe now and nothing is destroyed but transformed, even chemical reactions
>>
File: 1467963781223.gif (971 KB, 490x370) Image search: [Google]
1467963781223.gif
971 KB, 490x370
>>80557422
Is that "electric current" the soul?
>>
>>80557600
Your consciousness ceases to exist when your brain shuts off. People report it feeling like they are going into a deep sleep.
>>
>>80557187
False. We know how the brain works, roughly, and how messages are sent, but there is still no good consensus on where consciousness comes from.

>>80557072
No idea, but that doesn't mean I default to whatever our strict materialist worldview says. Our current empirical problem solving methods are great for physical problems, but totally unprepared for issues of consciousness and metaphysics.
>>
I'd surmise that you have what amounts to a massive DMT trip, you wig fucking balls for 30 or 40 minutes, then fade to black.
>>
>>80557600
>nothing is destroyed but transformed, even chemical reactions

So you think the consciousness of every fish and bee and bird that has ever existed lives on somewhere or somehow?
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 539x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 539x480
>That feel when life is just a little dream in your eternal rest

I'm just glad I'm spending it with you my friends.
>>
>>80558006
Then after that, it's all further conjecture. I'm open to the idea you keep going though.
>>
>>80557993
It comes from your frontal lobe for the most part. If I punch you in the head really hard to rattle your brain, you will lose consciousness. It's basic knowledge.
>>
File: IMG_0501.jpg (337 KB, 783x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0501.jpg
337 KB, 783x600
You wake up and depending on how well you lived your life you get to choose your next life. Those who are bad people get very limited choices for thexample next life.
>>
>>80557993
yes there is.

It comes from the brain.

There is no magic god-juice that controls how the neurons fire
>>
>>80557072
>80557072
What happens to it when you sleep?
>>
>>80557759
wtf is this
>>
File: 1468043785655.png (254 KB, 689x600) Image search: [Google]
1468043785655.png
254 KB, 689x600
>>80558012
Fish and bugs don't have a conscious, they're just biological machines that's only follow primal instinct.

We are different, if you have to ask why then you're dumb
>>
>>80557072

It becomes reborn into some other form of life in either this universe or one of the other infinite amount of universes beyond this one.

This has always happened and will continue to happen. Forever.
>>
>>80557072
You will be reborn in a different body. Rebirth always begins in a state of ignorance, you will have know knowledge of your past lives.
>>
>>80558280
This is mystic gibberish. Of course they have consciousness. Just because they don't have our ability of high functioning reason doesn't mean they don't have consciousness. You're just making up rules to justify your mysticism.
>>
>>80558136
Yes, thats the where, but still no "why" or "how". Consciousness is more than neurotransmitters.

>>80558223
Still missing the point. Yes, it is a function of the brain, but there is no consensus on HOW we get consciousness out of the brain. Look for yourself. Its speculative at best.
>>
>>80557072
the quantum information coheres with the fabric of spacetime and moves in the plank field

look up quantum consciousness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WXTX0IUaOg
>>
>>80558280
Source
>>
>>80557600
So nothing is destroyed, but things are created?
>>
>>80558280
>we're different beecause I say so and if you ask me to clarify you're an idiot

:L
>>
>>80557187
This is the redpilled answer that Nazis would have supplied us with. Remember not to be degenerate, goys.
>>
>>80557072
What happens to a car when you total it?

Strip out the valuable parts, scrap the rest.
>>
>>80558388
You're right, a lot of it is electrical activity. The brain makes it to process higher order thinking.

doesn't mean it's fucking magic anon. That's caveman thinking. Just because we don;t know how it works yet.
>>
>>80558634
were human BEINGS we have a SOUL
>>
Another question is if we die do we restart our life with the same consciousness in a different universe?
>>
>>80558388
consciousness is just a tool the brain uses to make sense of the world.

For complex decision making you need relations between objects, and so you need a sense of self.

What else could it be if not from the brain?
>>
>>80557600
If you smear ink enough, it becomes unreadable. The process cannot be reversed, only delayed.
>>
>>80558735
REAL HUMAN BEANS!
>>
>>80558691
Don't misunderstand me, nowhere have I used the word "god" or "magic" or anything like that. I am saying that out strict materialist way of approaching things is ill prepared for something as ephemeral as consciousness.
>>
>>80558378
>>80558496
>>80558529
Fish don't make art, fish don't look to better their species, fish don't use their surrounds for their advantage.

Fish don't go against their natural instincts for things like "honor and justice"

We are different, we wonder and have a drive to explore the universe.

Fish only eat and poop, they never stop and look up at the stars and wonder. They can't even recognize their reflection.
>>
>>80557072
My ex's mom had a stroke that caused her to have surgery to implant a stint in her brain. She went through years of hell before starving to death through hospice.
She became a vegetable. When before she was really smart and held a job ar the pentagon.
After watching people in the old folks home. (Many 40-50yrolds) suffer brain injurys. And lose their mental capacity.
Ive concluded its all chemicals and neurological brain waves. Thats all.
Just like a computer. Destroy the harddrive and the memory is lost forever
>>
>>80558988
yeah cause they're pretty stupid

we just have more evolved brains
>>
>>80557072
Those things don't exist. Your mind is a collection of elictrical impulses between synapses that function in a way that evolution has molded them.

You have feelings because you have evolved to use them in decision making.

When you die, every cell in your body splits and goes elsewhere. i.e. to another animal, in the earth, up a tree, in somebody else's body.

You are a random collection of matter and when you die, that collection of matter becomes something else.
>>
Upon death you see your life flash before your eyes, you relive every moment that you've ever been a part of. It may feel as if you truly are living in those moments. For all I know i could be dead and just reliving one of my many moments shitposting on /pol/.
>>
>>80558770
>you need a sense of self

Citation needed dude. Even if that were the case, why not just stop there? Why are we sitting here conversing online instead of living simple but effective lives in the wild like chimps? Something is different.
>>
>>80558916
Anon just stop and think about what your consciousness is and what it does.

It's higher order thinking where you plan, solve problems and navigate situations. It's a purely practical evolutionary tool where you control your body and mind with higher thinking. It's all in your head.
>>
It doesn't disappear. It just dissolves, or "devolves" into a lesser form of consciousness.
>>
>>80558735
Nope.

Your brain is an electrochemical meme comparator. You build a mental idea of how the world should work and then external stimulus pattern matches with all the memes, stereotypes and thinks and your brain assumes that that is what is happening.

Your entire consciousness is based on confirmation bias. That's why illusion, hypnosis and persuasion work.
>>
>>80559148
more evolved brains because of a need for advanced decision making.

we used to live simple but efficient lives in the wild but then we discovered agriculture.

everything has gone downhill since then.
>>
>>80559011
How do you know they still aren't the same people in their minds?
>>
>>80557072
Nobody wants to talk about serial killers.
How do they fit in with your master God and religious theorys.
Just a bit hypocritical to have an all knowing, all loving God create Ted Bundy
>>
>>80558988
All social mammals have a concept of fairness and object strongly when they think fairness is being violated.

Humans aren't special.
>>
>>80559308
See

>>80559148

What is the advantage, evolutionarily, to be able to an existential crisis, or invent a deity, or discuss ethics? We could have easily lived in a pretty stable and safe environment without progressing to where we are now.
>>
>>80559396
We had consciousness before agriculture
>>
>>80559468
There was this kid in our school that took Special Ed classes and we called him Sped Bundy.
>>
>>80558270
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDYbmowyMG8
>>
>>80559079
>a collection of matter that is aware that it's just a collection of matter.

Pretty fucking spoopy

>a brink that knows it's a brick
>>
>>80559400
What is your conscious, without the ability to use your brain? How can they be seperate and work in tandom.
If what you say if correct. Then our science behind brainwaves is wrong.
>>
>>80559586
correct. We just lived simple lives in nature. Hunting and Gathering and whatnot.
>>
>>80559148
Tools and farming, you're still a chimp like ape anon. We all are. No one person created this shit, it's been developed for 1 million years over tens of thousands of generations of technological advancement.
>>
it's like sleeping forever
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 290x291) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 290x291
I believe that people go with Jesus, although unlike many Christians I believe in post mortem salvation. Basically you can call out for Jesus once you've passed on.
>>
>>80559681
Don't forget that this matter that makes you up is just a mish mash of water, soil and air powered by energy from the sun.
>>
>>80559734
Which is my point exactly. What evolutionary reason was there for us to progress at all, if consciousness was just a response to stimuli?

>>80559763
Which does nothing to explain consciousness to the degree we have it, or why it exists at all
>>
>>80557993
When you say consiousness. YOU are suggesting that the individual is self aware of their own existence. Correct?
>>
>>80559944
I don't understand the question
>>
>>80559763
>ctrl +f "hard problem"
>No matches

/pol/ really is retarded isn't it?
>>
>>80559944
For higher order thinking. Jesus christ anon we aren't even the only conscious animals on this planet. Any animal that can plan is conscious.
>>
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2MjMyMjU0OTg3.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2MjMyMjU0OTg3.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
>>80558616
>This is the redpilled answer that Nazis would have supplied us with. Remember not to be degenerate, goys.
fuck off kike
>The distinguishing mark of Jewry within human races has to do on the one hand with the racial makeup of the Jews, who have been scattered for millennia, and on the other hand in their stubborn adherence to the crassest materialism, based on their so-called religious laws. The artificial Jewish racial mish-mash was held together by the force of materialistic religious laws that focused on life this side of the grave. It promised its adherents prosperity on earth, and lordship over all other peoples and nations.
>>
File: 1339646568355.gif (488 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
1339646568355.gif
488 KB, 400x267
>>80559517
existential crisises are a result of your evolutionary mind objecting to your current status.

Your social mammal needs are perceived as not being met either because they aren't being met or because your thinking brain is overriding a need into thinking its not being met.

>What am I doing with my life?
can mean
>I must be ready to survive winter
>I am social outcast, I must mate and protect children
>I am in danger of being dethroned as alpha male, I must assert my dominance -or- escape to a new pack/tribe/gang

Every existential problem is a real problem that wolves and gorillas have.
>>
>>80560022
I haven't been into philosophers since college. I'm basing my knowledge of consciousness from psychology, neuroscience and biology.
>>
>>80557072

Our spirit sleeps. Everything in the universe has an active and inactive cycle. Wisdom gained during life is made permanent within the soul. We rest for about 60-150 years until we are ready to occupy a physical form once again.
>>
>>80559974
Well yes, thats definitely one major component

>>80560014
If consciousness is a necessary evolutionary byproduct that increased up to the point of allowing us to solve complex problems, spatial reasoning, etc, why are we here and not there? Surely our consciousness has advanced since the hunter gatherer days, or even before that, but why? The human population was stable and sustainable. No evolutionary advantage to further development.
>>
>>80557600
>>80557809
Pull the plug on a grenade and put it in your mouth. The chemical reactions, I guarantee you, will stop. The reaction cannot be sustained without a working body.
>>
>>80557072
it is broken apart and recycled like glass bottles
>>
>>80560392
no it hasn't advanced at all. We were just as smart back then, but eventually we figured out how to farm, and this led to communities working together more closely, which led to specialization, and passing on more and more advanced technology to the next generations.

5000 years later and we're taking close up pictures of Jupiter.
>>
>>80560392
>Surely our consciousness has advanced since the hunter gatherer days
There is no evidence that any major change in our brains has occurred in the last 50,000 years. We have the same wants/needs. The reason we even talk about death or how to find meaning in life is because we are not doing what we were built to do, which is spend our days hunting, raping, finding water and preparing for winter.
>>
>>80560033
I know. And yet bonobos are clearly on a different level of consciousness than we are, or ravens, or other intelligent animals that are generally considered conscious. There is something fundamentally different about human consciousness.

>>80560120
baseless physicalism and pop psychology
>>
We were all born out of seeming nothingness, a void we cannot recall.

If it happened once, why wouldn't it happen again?
>>
Look, as someone who's died many, MANY times -- hell, my friends and I plan on dying this weekend -- it's nothing like you think.
>>
>>80557600
>can't be destroyed
>even though it was created

Dumbfuck, if it wasn't around before it can be not around again.
>>
>>80557187
Just to clarify my post, I'm a Christian. Consciousness IS an electro-chemical reaction that ceases with death, but there is something more to us: our soul. Our soul is inside of us, but it's not a physical thing that interacts at all with the world. Our soul doesn't give us consciousness, our soul simply transcends to Heaven at death and provides a housing for our true, metaphysical consciousness. That metaphysical consciousness is also impossible for us to access during life.
>>
>>80560692
>There is something fundamentally different about human consciousness.

We are better at thinking, that's it. It's the difference between an adult and a toddler, it's really not some huge distinguishing difference. Most people would still be chasing animals with sticks in the forest were it not for the success of Europe.
>>
File: 1464005387293.jpg (277 KB, 720x1555) Image search: [Google]
1464005387293.jpg
277 KB, 720x1555
If what you all are saying is true and Consciousness along with my personality is just a bunch of electrical currents, can it be collected, contained, and maintained artificially?
>>
File: wBX6Dg3_AA.png (621 KB, 1225x588) Image search: [Google]
wBX6Dg3_AA.png
621 KB, 1225x588
>>80557072
God, or your so called sentience, is shared equally by the entire universe. What you are referring to is the grid of Tetragrammatons that make up the entire fabric of reality. What we consider to be matter is merely the reflection of actual matter moving at super luminal speeds in an infinite grid of tetragrammatons. this network is the quantum probability wave. So it doesn't go anywhere, because you are fundamentally unborn and undying. You only appear alive and separate because of the relativity of your position as an observer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJB_o516Y8g

reddit.com/r/holofractal
>>
>>80560612
Its incredible, isn't it?
>>
>>80557072
It's gone, it's only a delusion of your mind anyway mate, your worm food once you die and nothing else
>>
>>80560392
When the brain runs out of oxygen due to the heart not pumping blood. The brain dies. And so with it, the ability to form thoughts, actions, and memories.
You suggest that the consiousness leaves the body.
That would be nearly impossible to meaure. How can we study the entire human body. Yet have no evidence of this "consciousness".
>>
>>80560919
Cute, I like it
>>
>>80560666
THIS POST PLEASES KEK
>>
>>80560873

You sound like you're a big fan of Walt Whitman. Im not sure what I believe but I think that something like this I'd be okay with. I don't buy the materialist argument at all but I can see this one.
>>
>>80560666
I assume you're a racist or "race realist" as /pol/ likes to say, so you mention humans (assuming white humans) are supposed to hunt, rape, find water and prepare for winter, well what are black people built to do ?
>>
>>80558388
No it isn't, it's just a phenomenon brought on by a variety of factors. That's why retards with literally half a brain are as selfaware as a treestump. There is no soul, just a bunch of random shit coming together to create what we call consciousness.
>>
>>80560881
But it IS huge, functionally. That difference is responsible for us communicating right now. And this is just shit that has been going on for the past 30,000 years, max. What has the average sentient ape achieved in that same time frame?
>>
>>80558006
Also one minute of dream can feel like years, so you will probaly experience this trip for something that will feel like eternity
>>
>>80560900
Very far off from that, and it's your current existence wou;d still be contained within your head. It can't be moved, because it's a reflection of your physical brain. In the future we might be able to replicate it though, effectively cloning consciousness.
>>
>>80561094
We won't know the truth until we die, if even at all, but this is the only way I've been able to reconcile my Christian beliefs with my (limited) understanding of science.
>>
>>80560799
We were born from our parents cells, which carried genetic information along with chemical reactions that triggered electrical impulses.
>>
>>80557072
total cessation
nothingness

mfw you never existed anyway
lol
>>
>>80557072
>Reddit.com

Fuck off, back to your containment site.
>>
>>80561133
Never said anything about a soul, or denied that its linked to the physical structure of the brain.

>>80561042
>How can we study the entire human body. Yet have no evidence of this "consciousness".

Thats been my point this whole time. Our current scientific methodology is not prepared for metaphysical issues like consciousness
>>
>>80557187
>source: your ass
>>
>>80561162
There are other factors as to why we have civilization compared to other intelligent animals. Birds will never need farms, therefore never need civilization. Dolphins don't need and can't build farms physcially, so they don't need and can't make civilization.

Chimps and bonobos are as effective at making society as a 5 year old would be.
>>
>>80560970
yeah. It's a shame everything else is so messed up right now.

Hopefully everything returns to order soon enough.
>>
>>80560190
Without philosophy you miss everything. It is obvious to modern men that our ability to think comes from our brain. The real question is why aren't we "robots"? Why do we experience being alive at all?
>>
Interesting, I was having an internal monologue about a hour ago about sentience. Just to clarify, sentience is a less complex form of conscience right? As in, sentience can exist without conscience but not vice versa; sentience is a more basal form of conscience. Or am I totally confused?
>>
>>80561318
>taking bait that hard
>>
>>80557072
Even Christians don't think thought or consciousness go anywhere when you die. They think it's not necessary once your time of making decisions(life on earth) is over. So I guess everyone agrees.
>>
>>80557072
Nobody knows, but we'll all find out in the end.
>>
>>80561131
twerk and clap tha booty
>>
>>80561411
We don't need farms either. We had a stable population as hunter gatherers. We don't "need" any of this (consciousness included) from a strictly evolutionary, physical perspective. Thats my point.
>>
>>80557072

Your consciousness transfers to an alternate universe where you live longer. This happens indefinitely until the heat death of the Universe.
>>
>>80561433
So you can plan and figure out complex items and concepts while learning from past experience. That's what it's for and that's what it does.
>>
>>80561431
I think the pendulum will swing soon enough
>>
>>80557809
t. dead people
>>
>>80557993

Consciousness emerges out of high density neural matter.
>>
>>80557072

What happens to light after you turn off a lightbulb? It ceases to be. Not a terribly difficult concept to grasp.
>>
>>80561565
It never occurred to me that some people just never noticed this.

It's to solve problems of all kinds anon. It's a thinking and planning system with memory retrieval and a sense of self.
>>
File: white pride.jpg (238 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
white pride.jpg
238 KB, 1920x1080
>>80558170

Yeah no.

I hope God would understand where that Nazi's and the KKK were coming from though.

May they be in Heaven now
>>
File: 678678784.png (8 KB, 1483x746) Image search: [Google]
678678784.png
8 KB, 1483x746
>>80557072
this is what you see
>>
>>80561292
How do you know this isn't nothingness?
>>
>>80561654
People die and are brought back to life.
>>
>>80561672
That is a meaningless statement. Through what mechanism?
>>
>>80561588
Computers can do these things. He worded the concept horrendously.
>>
>afterlife
This idea that God, the creator. Has no contact with its creations. Chooses to house a (kingdom?) For human souls to travel to when the die.
In this afterlife, people would be safe from the burdens of day to day survival. I assume that your age in this afterlife is the same age that you died? Because humans form their intelligence as they grow older.
All of this is mind numbing. And a bit of a copout. This idea of a great place to travel too after living on this planet is ubsurd.
>wishful thinking
>>
>>80561696
But its totally unnecessary within a strict materialist framework.

Noticed what anon?
>>
>>80561810
Computers don't have a complex interaction with emotions and a body using extremely complex biological machinery and power sources.
>>
File: Tetragrammaton.jpg (422 KB, 2084x1172) Image search: [Google]
Tetragrammaton.jpg
422 KB, 2084x1172
>>80560919
I forgot to add, that the Tetragrammaton as a 3d shape is a perfect isotropic vector matrix, absolutely perfect. It's the only shape of it's kind, and it's hinted at by the Flower of Life geometry which is carved into archeological sites around the globe. The Fu Dogs guard a tetragrammaton.

State of the art imaging done of electrons in orbit around a nuclei show that the electrons track in the shape of a tetragrammaton as well.

The ancients figured this out, the two triangles transposed through each other create a gravitational dipole. That's why the symbol appears all over the place, the positive and negative triangles.

Buckminster Fuller is the one who figured out that the flower of life was the tetragrammaton. Leonard susskind at stanford is doing the quantum mechanic work, im not sure where nassim is.
>>
Regardless of whether there is or is not life after death, we became conscious out of nothing. If that can happen, who's to say we can't be conscious/alive again?
>>
>>80561785

It simply does. It's an emergent property, that simply comes from a very large number of electrical impulses (neural potential differences). They actually simulated part of a rat brain on a computer server and it demonstrated this emergent property. The actual mechanism is unknown at this point but the origin and outcome is not.
>>
>>80561042
Well, seconds after death, after the last breath has exited, corpses lose a small percentage of their weight. Every time.

Explain that, what leaves the body and has weight if the body is dead? Something that is phenomologically real definitely leaves the body after death, it just hasn't been identified.
>>
You die and thats it, get over it fags, prepare for the eternal void of NOT.
>>
>>80561991
Yeah can you translate that for retards please?
>>
>>80561942
Literally a 100 seperate cases of humans losing to computer simulations can be found online. Ironically in a computer search engine called Google.
>complex algorithms
>>
>>80561942
Right, they do these things mechanically rather than biologically. This is one of the most basic philosophically explored arguments stemming from Descartes Meditations. The argument hinges on the mind and the body being separate entitites.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dualism_(philosophy_of_mind)
>>
>>80557072
"""your""" consciousness
as if you own it

Whatever capacity for awareness that at that moment was receiving information from your brain just stops receiving information from it, permanently
>>
>>80557072
It runs on an eternal cycling after discovering the meaning of life, it's better to be alive.
>>
>>80562137
That middle step is important. Also, if you read one of my other posts somewhere in this thread, there is still the question of why.
>>
>>80561386
see
>>80560873

Aside from what we know from science, all any of us can do is talk out of our asses. It's called speculation.
>>
File: 5cKDAny_AA.png (856 KB, 839x900) Image search: [Google]
5cKDAny_AA.png
856 KB, 839x900
>>80562175
Imagine is space was made out of cubes. Just vectors of the edges, infinite cubes foerever. Both left and right, but also inside of each other in octaves.

Imagine that the energy in the universe moves through this grid at super luminal speeds (faster than light), and also at absolute zero. The reflection of this is what we call matter.

The tetragrammaton is a shape that is a perfect isotropic vector matrix, it can contain a planck constant worth of mass easily. This is why empty space appears empty yet is so strong it can arrange celestial bodies.

Up until recently it was the joke physics of gnostics, hindus et cetera. Now that Buckminster Fuller, Leonard Susskind and Nassim have come around it's starting to be a viable quantum mechanical theory.

reddit.com/r/holofractal has more, including the math and links to very rigorous material to explain further.

The thing I am getting at, is that the illuminati knew this the whole time. Humanity used to have a tetragrammaton, a tetrahedral gravity device capable of parting the seas and arranging large stones.

The wake or vortex of gravity coming out of this thing was massive, and was written about extensively as it was fought over and used by various armies while it was transported in the Arc of Covenenant.

The masons are an order dedicated to housing the technology, which needs to be insulated with gold to hide the gravity affects. Once held in GIZA, it was stolen as the Jews escaped. That's why the pharoah went after them, but they used it to part the seas and escaped.

Now it is held in fort knox, shielded by gold. That's why the triangle is on our money.

The tetragrammaton as a 3d shape is roughly two traingles intersecting each other, creating polarity. That's why that dual inverted overlapping triangle symbolism is all over the mason's shit.

The actual shape is fuck all complicated, not a cube. Pics are all related.
>>
The human brain is a very complex antennae. It is a receiver of consciousness. You are your consciousness, not your body. So, what happens to you depends on where you came from, and or how evolved you are consciously. Some reincarnate on this earth, others return to home planets, or perhaps ascend to a new dimension.
>>
could reality just be someone dreaming?
>>
File: dude dmt lmao.jpg (809 KB, 1857x925) Image search: [Google]
dude dmt lmao.jpg
809 KB, 1857x925
>>80557072
>>80557187
You experience the deactivation of each individual sensory system that contributes to your consciousness one by one. As your conscious experience becomes more and more impaired, your pineal gland releases a tiny bit of DMT into your bloodstream and you trip your way to Heaven.
>>
>>80562759
Its mans fear of the unknown. When man doesnt understand something. He creates grandiose stories to help cope.
Thats why they're 100s of different religions.
>>
>>80557072

Just get educated with Youniverse

https://youtu.be/GnYCOFfdb7s

https://youtu.be/XXrR3ZdRbFM
https://youtu.be/8bSyVY2oBas
https://youtu.be/esqiXuoqTW0
https://youtu.be/qR36JKLB8i4
>>
>>80557759
maybe
>>
You are judged at the gates.
>>
File: 1466284937439.jpg (126 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
1466284937439.jpg
126 KB, 480x608
>>80557187
>>
Your body dies, your body is a medium but the things going on inside it are everywhere just not organized the same way. The elements, states of matter, electricty, chemicals, you are the same stuff that is everywhere just organized to utilize and conduct this stuff which you are and all things are in a very neat way. Your consciousness does cease but do not fear the end of yourself.

Matter may not have consciousness but if you were able to observe it over vast timespans, you would see that it has intent, that is good enough for me. I would miss life, if it were possible to, I am sure. I am the same as you though, same stuff in a field of grass, same stuff in a nebula. The dead are in us, the not yet born are in us. It's really simple. We are just mediums, an arrangement, little stars, flickers of light.
>>
>>80563190
"Like a dog"

T. Josef K
>>
>>80557422
its more than electricity that gives you the power to think
>>
>>80559680
Good gosh. Anime's been degenerate for quite some time now.
>>
>>80563055
No, that's why there's science. When man doesn't understand something, he seeks to learn. We cannot learn unless we speculate and ask questions. If man had never asked, "How do we feed ourselves without picking berries everyday?" we would have never invented agriculture. If everyone believed as you do, we'd still be hunter-gatherers.
>>
And Death is not real, even in the Relative sense--it is but Birth to a new life--and You shall go on, and on, and on, to higher and still higher planes of life, for aeons upon aeons of time. The Universe is your home, and you shall explore its farthest recesses before the end of Time. You are dwelling in the Infinite Mind of THE ALL, and your possibilities and opportunities are infinite, both in time and space. And at the end of the Grand Cycle of Aeons, when THE ALL shall draw back into itself all of its creations--you will go gladly for you will then be able to know the Whole Truth of being At One with THE ALL. Such is the report of the Illumined--those who have advanced well along The Path.
>>
File: 1466735181133.png (456 KB, 4496x4328) Image search: [Google]
1466735181133.png
456 KB, 4496x4328
You die and meet St. Peter at the gates, and he tells you if your allowed into heaven or are banished to hell
>>
>>80562888
How does the flower of life relate? Looks like you have it in your picture.
>>
>>80557072
It remains an illusion.
>>
>>80559396

No, we discovered beer. And that started civilization. Video on Vimeo called How Beer Saved the World. Watch it.
>>
>>80561750
anyone who has been brain dead cannot be revived
>>
To all the people who just think its chemical reactions in the brain, you are missing a piece. Its far to hard to explain in a short post though so read the wiki on it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_problem_of_consciousness
>>
>>80557072
Ann Hiro knows.
>>
>>80557187
>what is Conservation of Energy
>>
>>80564081
>what is Heat Death
>>
File: fence.jpg (67 KB, 680x591) Image search: [Google]
fence.jpg
67 KB, 680x591
Let me explain in words that won't make the fedoras flip.
Life is response to stimuli. Experience thing --> react. That's all life is. When you start experiencing too much stimuli to react in a productive manor you develop tools to abstract stimuli so that you can continue you reacting in ways that allow you to continue reacting. That is all consciousness is, a tool to help you continue the cycle of life because there are too many variables to operate like a machine.

That being said, when you die you will see St. Peter or wait in purgatory.
>>
>>80563876
But do you know why?
>>
>>80557072
I find it hard to believe some sort of reincarnation doesnt exist

A series of events lead to me existing now, given an eternity why would it never occur again?
>>
>>80564244
Jeez. Liberals are always wrong, you guys are some of the smartest people I've ever met.
>>
>>80563694
Well bucky figured out that the flower of life is actually an orthographic projection of the tetragrammaton, like a technical drawing of it from a very specific angle. I dunno if you have ever done drafting on paper or cad, but that's the only way I can explain it.

This thing shows up everywhere, it's engraved on sites where we can't figure out where the stones came from/how they were cut and stacked. It's a huge piece of hinduism, daoism, buddhism, zen buddhism, gnosticism, kabballistic et cetera.

The symbol is found at sites that predate the Younger Dryas impactor, meaning before our own historians say we had architecture and technology.

The flower of life appears everywhere, and the 'sacred geometry' fags go nuts over it but the higher order quantum mechanics go right over their head. It's the secret to quantum gravity, and it's all over our history as if we used to know this.

The thing is that if all of our reality is a metaphysical reflection of the universe being everywhere and nowhere simultaneously, moving in this grid, the grid must come from somewhere.

I'm carrying on, but long story short the tetragrammaton resolves both genesis and the big bang, as if they were two sides of the same coin. It is a very intense subject.

I think the guy at Coral Castle knew about it.
>>
You respawn as an extra man.

There's like a 99% chance life's a simulation anyway. We just got fucking stuck in Sim City instead of something cool, like Metroid, or Doom.
>>
>>80564294
lose of oxygen to the brain
>>
>>80564398
Extraordinary claims require...

Nevermind. I'll just call bullshit.
>>
File: VmoRIzB_AA.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
VmoRIzB_AA.gif
2 MB, 300x300
>>80564398
>>
>>80557187
if thats true why dont you just kill yourself and save a lot of time and resources
>>
Two similar sorts of views

As existing in an infinite mind -

This Principle embodies the truth that "All is Mind." It explains that THE ALL (which is the Substantial Reality underlying all the outward manifestations and appearances which we know under the terms of "The Material Universe"; the "Phenomena of Life"; "Matter"; "Energy"; and, in short, all that is apparent to our material senses) is SPIRIT which in itself is UNKNOWABLE and UNDEFINABLE, but which may be considered and thought of as AN UNIVERSAL, INFINITE, LIVING MIND. It also explains that all the phenomenal world or universe is simply a Mental Creation of THE ALL, subject to the Laws of Created Things, and that the universe, as a whole, and in its parts or units, has its existence in the Mind of THE ALL, in which Mind we "live and move and have our being." This Principle, by establishing the Mental Nature of the Universe, easily explains all of the varied mental and psychic phenomena that occupy such a large portion of the public attention, and which, without such explanation, are non-understandable and defy scientific treatment.

(1/2)
>>
>>80564303
Does a flower that has withered and died come back to life?
>>
>>80564753

As existing in computer simulation

When particles are left unobserved, physics stop working for them and they fall into a superposition - they basically "bug" and are not really rendered. The same applies for modern videogames where everything outside your PoV is not rendered. The reason for that is that it's an insanely efficient way to preserve processing power.

The limit of the speed of light should not exist. However, it does. Why is there a limit for the maximum achievable speed in this universe?
Because the universe has a "refresh rate", which is the time that the object (that is supposed to be) without a speed limit travels from the smallest point of space to the following one next to it.
In an actual reality, there would be no slow-down for it and it should be instantaneous, since the dimensions when travelling at that speed collapse into a single point and you're literally traversing the whole universe instantly. Instead, it "lags".

It lags because in order to accurately simulate 10 kilometers of reality, you'd need a simulating machine that is at least as big for the processing power required.
UNLESS, of course, you reduce the other part of the equation, which is speed of the simulation - unless you slow it down. One second of "realtime" time can be equal to half a second simulation time, which means that the processing power needed to run that slowed-down simulation just dropped by a half. Slow it down enough compared to reality, and you might as well simulate a planet-wide reality on your smartphone.

Introducing an incredibly short "lag" between the refreshes of a software can reduce its CPU usage by a million times. In a program that cycles through a loop and checks conditions (if a button is pressed, for an example), a forced 0.01 seconds of "lag" can be the difference of 80% and 0.08% CPU usage.

Basically, our universe has that hardcoded in it, and the limit of the maximum speed is the full proof that it exists.
>>
>>80564463
>We just got fucking stuck in Sim City
It's because our faggot forerunners are simulating their/our universe on a quantum computer.
>>
[citation needed]: the thread

This is seriously the faggiest thing to argue about. Believe what you believe and shut up
>>
>>80564606
No.

The illusion of consciousness comes from an organizational matrix within your brain. Once that organization is disrupted, its hard to reorganize it. If it is disrupted enough, it can't.

Thats why you can't.

Its like a computer, but instead of magnetically charged mollecules you have chemical and electrical signals.

Braindeath is the disruption of the chemical structure of the brain to the point where it can no longer simulate consciousness.
>>
File: K73xNeC_AA.png (555 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
K73xNeC_AA.png
555 KB, 1000x1500
>>80564624
I get it. I actually do, it sounds crazy. So did everything else though ... and it turned out to be true.

Once I saw Leonard Susskind's work at Stanford and Nassim's recent paper it's obviously a real contender for quantum mechanics. The best part is that it proves the eastern religions right, and I think that's what bothers the uniformitarians that are brainwashed by zionist materialism.
>>
>>80564763
Maybe given an eternity another universe may exist that gives birth to the same flower

I dunno dude but I think it would be naive to assume their are intuitive answers to such existential questions
>>
File: 1467098563133.jpg (71 KB, 1500x1155) Image search: [Google]
1467098563133.jpg
71 KB, 1500x1155
>>80562888
Was this your layman explanation? Am I just stupid?
>>
File: RgSL8ZE_AA.jpg (272 KB, 1311x1503) Image search: [Google]
RgSL8ZE_AA.jpg
272 KB, 1311x1503
Of course there is a huge difference between the four ideas, one is a concrete quantum mechanical framework that has been painstakingly advanced over decades.

The second is that the flower of life is an orthographic projection of the tetragrammaton, as well as the opening act to inducing it/creating it.

The third is that humanity once had a technology based on tetragrammaton knowledge, and we used it to part the seas and arrange large stones. We kept it at giza until it was stolen.

The fourth is that this tetrahedral gravity device sill exists, was cared for by masons and is kept at fort knox.
>>
>>80565000

Or replace "illusion of" with "capacity for"
>>
File: I52wYSV_AA.png (427 KB, 956x538) Image search: [Google]
I52wYSV_AA.png
427 KB, 956x538
>>80565227
Here, let this guy explain it or forget it and move on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJB_o516Y8g
>>
>>80565000

But here is the fun part.

The continuity of consciousness is what creates your individual self.

If you manage to lead a brain to braindeath and somehow bring it back (it has been done with dogs and mice), theoretically it would think it was you, but not actually be you.

It would be a mental clone of you.

Whenever your consciousness is interrupted, you cease to exist. When it is "rebooted" a new you is created, that believes to be the old you.

Whenever you sleep your consciousness is "discontinued".

Dreams are your brain actually rebooting consciousness.

When you go to sleep, you'll never wake up.

Your "self" is born each day a while before you wake up. All you have is heritage from your past selves. All you do and learn will be inherited by your future selves.

This is one of the most closely guarded secrets in neuroscience, because of its implications.
>>
>>80565011
you should really drop the whole conspiracy theory angle mate.

Whether or not you genuinely believe it to be true it makes the whole theory way harder to swallow and raises tinfoil red flags

If the science and evidence is good enough allow the theory to stand by itself
>>
>>80563052
That's a myth
>>
>>80558988
You don't know shit about fish.

All predators have intelligence, enough intelligence to cooperate and hunt in packs, and lay traps. Even bugs.

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
File: e2a.jpg (16 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
e2a.jpg
16 KB, 720x405
I've studied existence extensively and came up with the same conclusion as pic related.
>>
>>80559308
Explain fags, queerbait.
>>
>>80566105
Thats because you were studying the meaning of existence instead of its nature.

The subjects are so different that one is neuroscience and the other is philosophy.
>>
File: 1462735880944.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1462735880944.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>>80565640

Interesting.
>>
I think that time and the universe are cyclical, like most things in nature. So after you die, you are immediately reborn to live the exact same life. Hope you guys are enjoying the shitshow because you're here forever.

But that's just like my opinion man.
>>
>>80566328
Screencap it so you can look it up. I've been shut down in the past.
>>
>>80557072
The thing that is "you" is just a pattern, a set of data. "You" are not the same "you" from one moment to the next, but a different similar one, a new set of data.

A similar data set will likely assemble itself from the noise of causality in some distant future, and in flights of fancy imagine past lives for itself eerily close to the one you're living now.
>>
>>80565640
You aren't even the same person from one instant to the next.
>>
File: 201603_1131_bfdcb_sm.png (24 KB, 300x255) Image search: [Google]
201603_1131_bfdcb_sm.png
24 KB, 300x255
I envy christians sometimes man, they believe 100 percent that after they die they'll be reunited with their friends and family while I'm here having an existantial crisis
>>
>>80557072
How about this for a red
Pill. We are all technically soil of the planet earth.
>>
File: btQaGYo_AA.png (571 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
btQaGYo_AA.png
571 KB, 1280x800
I can't get past the spam filter for you, I don't know why. I have links to research papers and the ELI5 gif of how it works.>>80565650
>>80565650
>>
>>80566467
Yes you are. The continuity is what maintains the illusion of conscience.

You are forgetting that your perception plays a role in the nature of conscience, much like it plays a role in colors.

Colors don't exist. What does are wavelenghts. Colors are our perceptions of wavelenghts. But they are completely different things. The data set is the wavelenght. Conscience is the color.
>>
>>80566274
It doesn't matter.
>>
>>80566664
>>80565650
>>80565650

>>80565650
I'm sorry I'm coming up on shroom tea. Here is a single image with stuff for smaht people

"Addendum to Quantum Gravity - showing Nassim's predicted proton charge radius being verified with proton accelerator"
http://resonance.is/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Addendum-to-Quantum-Gravity-and-the-Holographic-Mass.pdf

I know he looks like a mad scientist but his paper won an award. Everyone has been calling this shit crazy for decades and he finally figured it out staring at the ceiling of his van.

"Scale Unification: A universal scaling law for organized matter"

http://hiup.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/scalinglaw_paper.pdf

"The Origin Of Spin: A Consideration Of Torque And Coriolis Forces in Einstein’s Field Equations And Grand Unification Theory"

http://hiup.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/torque_paper.pdf

Here is a GIF to help you visualize how this shape can collapse on itself, draw a new octave of vectors, and then collapse again. It repeats itself infinitely, with no hickups.
>>
>>80565640

where can I read more into this?
>>
>>80557072

Freed from your body and then I don't know. Maybe reincarnation or you cruise around the universe or go back to the fifth dimensional bath house and have weird sex and drugs in seventeen time periods while you tell your friends about your last human incarnation
>>
>>80566591
You sound like someone who would really benefit from some Kierkegaard
>>
>>80566409

Do you have any links or books to recommend?
>>
>>80566723
Hinduism 101
>>
>>80566696
Indeed it doesn't. But it doesn't mean that it can't be understood in its meaninglessness.

The flower is an illusion, yet its scent is magnificent.
>>
>>80566467
>"You" are not the same "you" from one moment to the next
That's why I keep thinking our consciousness may be an "illusion." It doesn't necessarily exist, but it perceives itself as existing. I'm not a scientist so I don't know what the fuck I'm even talking about, but it sort of makes sense to me. It's an illusion that illudes itself.
>>
>>80566723
Either do all the research again yourself, find someone who did, or dig the internet like a madman. I did the first two.
>>
>>80566811
>its scent
also an illusion
>>
>>80566709
g f y c a t

ShinySereneGrayreefshark
>>
>>80566775
No. I spent years researching and had to pretend i never did.
>>
>>80566775
>>80566723
>>80566802
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turiya
>>
>>80557072
Dream chemicals. An eternity (relative) in subconscious dream space.

Hope you were a good boy and have good boy dreams... wouldn't want you to dream forever a nightmarish prison...

That's none of my business tho
>>
>>80566871
Indeed. You can keep going down that nihilistic hole, or you can be a man and ascribe meaning to things according to your individual sovereignity.
>>
The answer for most of /pol/ is that they'll spend eternity burning in hell.
>>
>>80560919
so what youre saying is that QPUs are real
>>
>>80567117
Most already are, but not for eternity.
>>
>>80557072
I don't know.
>>
File: 1467936442628.png (1 MB, 1182x956) Image search: [Google]
1467936442628.png
1 MB, 1182x956
>>80567117
>implying that I'm not living it already
>>
File: 1464060853978.jpg (71 KB, 750x714) Image search: [Google]
1464060853978.jpg
71 KB, 750x714
>>80566988
>>80567011

Thanks
>>
>>80566467
How do you recognize your friend? Their name? Their physical features? Their accent? What if all of these were erased and hypothetically you can only interpret their ideas through telepathy, how would you recognize your friend from all the thoughts that come to you in a void?

How could you recognize someone you know posting on this board without them giving away obvious hints? The vocabulary they use? The similarities of how they conceive?

Your memory plays a role in your consciousness, as it is the accumulation of all of these crucial instances of data. But also your thought processes.
>>
>>80566691
Conscience is rationalization that arises because of your psyche's survival instinct. It's the ego, it's a convenient abstraction, it's "me."

"Me" is a placeholder, It's the assumed subject in every sentence of your internal dialog, it's the thing that you make sure is treated fairly in interactions with other members of the tribe. It's the thing you make look cool, it's the thing that you dress in fine clothing to impress others, It's the thing you want to keep happy, well watered, and safe, It is the most precious thing to you, that you value above everything else... But it's just an illusion created to facilitate your survival.
>>
Death doesn't exist. Nothing ever ends.

Time is a flat circle. We're all going to do this again, and again, and again, and again.
>>
>>80567011
shoulda been more specific. just the part about the consciousness being "rebooted" each time you wake up. how do you know that?
>>
>>80566664
when I was young I used to kill imaginary space beings. I recognize some of these shapes from my adventures
>>
>>80567384
Interesting post. It's the same reason I believe computers are the greatest thing to ever be invented. They function as we do; a limited amount of "RAM," a limited amount of "hard-drive" space, and of course, processing.
>>
>>80565640
What exactly are the implications? I dont get why this is a hidden secret.
>>
>>80567398
Yes, that is its evolutionary origin. But not its nature. Its nature is a perception, and as all perceptions, an illusion.

But what keeps the cohesion of the illusion?
>>
>>80566732
What in particular do you recommend?
>>
>>80557072
It disappears, you retard. People try to come up with other answers because the obvious one hurts their feelings or is scary or something.
>>
Not this nigger tier troll OP again...
>>
>>80565640
how do you "know" conscioussness is "you"?
aren't "you" just your brain, your memories and wirings and organizations of the brain? Your consciousness is just the product of those organizations, it just "goes away" at night and comes BACK right? it's not gone forever
>>
>>80567681
If you told every blue pilled person in the planet today that when they go to bed today they won't wake up tomorrow, how much do you think the economy is going to grow overnight?
>>
>>80567681
Your identity is a cultural institution or social convention, like the lines of longitude. You can't lace your boots with them because they are not phenomenologically real.

In the english language we presuppose that there are nouns and verbs et cetera. You can't talk about the fact that this violates the self inclusion logical fallacy because you cannot define the fallacy using a phonetic language.

Thus vow of silence, and buddha's paradox.
>>
>>80558988
>>80558988
So do niggers have consciousness?
>>
>>80567618
Dude I couldn't get that gif cat link to work, it hit the spam filter a dozen times.

That's the whole tetragrammaton gravity thing in one animation.

>>80566942
>>80566942
>>
>>80565640
This is more of a proof that "you" doesn't exist in the first place, than anything else.
>>
>>80567384
Through patterns, obvs. But if someone came up to you with identical mannerisms, identical style, identical haircut whatever, you'd exclaim "hey, man, what are you doing here!" and might never know the difference until he made clear he didn't know you and was only going to ask for change for the vending machine.

We are data integrators. That our existence is inherently theroretically fungible (though definitely not practically so) doesn't take away from the overall effect. Though >>80566691 's example was bad, because it attempts to bring the metaphysical properties of something into the physical world, by the same token we are not totally creatures of the physical world. We need irrationality, we need "color", it pervades our senses and intuitions. Without it we die as both individuals and civilizations. You have to keep the physical and metaphysical worlds separate.

We can't ignore the wavelengths, examination of which makes clear that color is subjective, but we can't let study of wavelengths destroy our appreciation of color either.
>>
File: 1434172419573.jpg (85 KB, 509x720) Image search: [Google]
1434172419573.jpg
85 KB, 509x720
>>80567866
They would laugh at you because you sound like a fucking retard lol
>>
File: CRuckTyXIAEmWrz.jpg (23 KB, 1000x610) Image search: [Google]
CRuckTyXIAEmWrz.jpg
23 KB, 1000x610
>>80565000
>>80565640
>>80566409
interesting read, huebro. The wall just got 10 feet lower.
>>
>>80567777
honestly, his writing itself is dense and kind of strange at times, and if you're not familiar with/comfortable with the style of philosophical writing its a bit difficult. Not as bad as Kant or Heidegger or something, but still not super palatable.

I'd recommend a good lecture on him to start you off, you can find many on youtube. He had a perspective on religious faith and its value that would be very well suited to your needs right now.
>>
>>80567534
How does the cycle begin? You would get infinite cycles.
>>
>>80567914
Yes. Chimps too.

Just because they are less smart and more prone to violence, doesn't mean they are rocks.

Abbos are a controversy tho.
>>
File: hom.gif (80 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
hom.gif
80 KB, 400x300
Our brain is made up of a specific combination of matter. Once we die it would take billions or trillions of years for that matter to form in that specific combination again in some other universe

So in other words were gonna be living in the same life over and over again or maybe some other life
>>
It ends. That follows from the definition of death. If either process doesn't end, it's not death.
>>
>>80567866
Ok now I understand a little better. Thanks for responding.
>>
>>80567995
Does your body exist? Thats proof enough that you exist. We aren't discussing the existence of individuals here.

The conscience is a subjective perception of the organizational matrix in the brain processing input and crossing it with stored information. As such, it is a subjective illusion that exists subjectivelly.
>>
Youre thinking of qualia.
>>
>>80567702
Nothing that can't also be said to maintain the illusion between sleep cycles.
>>
>>80568051
I'll be sure to. Thanks anon.
>>
>>80567619
Computation is a substitution of our own repetitive processes so we can invest more time into creativity and leisure.
>>
>>80568026
Maybe. But some % of them would take me on my word and go borrow some money for coke and hookers. Over 13% in the US alone, i'd wager.
>>
>>80568027
I'm not actually a hue. And i have no interest in living in america.
>>
>>80560666
PRAISE KEK
>>
>>80565640
>>If you manage to lead a brain to braindeath and somehow bring it back (it has been done with dogs and mice),

I thought you were lying. You were not.

http://www.jccjournal.org/article/0883-9441%2895%2990017-9/references

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20655951

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1333798

UNRELATED
http://articles.latimes.com/2013/sep/18/science/la-sci-sn-brain-activity-death-20130918
"The most famous example of the phenomena turned into a best-selling book, “Proof of Heaven,” in which a physician recounted the vivid imagery he experienced during a coma. Neurologists question whether the cortex was fully shut down and suggest these memory functions reflected activity in the brain, not a supernatural phenomenon."

Anyone who meditates on heroic doses of psychedelics could have told him this, but no scientist believes what these people learn.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.