[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay can somebody tell me why cant black people just fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Malteser.webm (286 KB, 266x426) Image search: [Google]
Malteser.webm
286 KB, 266x426
Okay can somebody tell me why cant black people just fucking become normal.

Why do they act like victims?

They get called niggers and they flip and make mess (gets called nigger~acts like nigger)

Why cant it all stop?? What does it take?

I dont act like crazy monkey when somebody tells me im white trash or kkk fuck or whatever is supposed to insult me.

What is wrong with niggers????? Why cant they be normal?
>>
>>80548228
genetics
>>
>>80548599

They brought us aids and they still victims cmon whats fkn wrong well idk bout genetics
>>
>>80548228
average IQ: 85
>>
>>80548750

Lets not be gentle and highball, lets just say that they think that fucking virgin can cure aids kek

>IQ falling drasticly
>>
>>80548228
black people have the capacity to act "normal" as they are not animals or subhuman. right now they are very lost and bitter about their condition.
>>
>>80549445
>black people ... are not animals or subhuman

You must be new here.
>>
>>80548228
Centuries of a culture started from scratch based around hating another group of people developing in the wrong direction. The African-American subculture is a vicious trap which demonizes the government and its institutions, therefore demonizing education, and which ostracizes anyone who tries to better themselves.
>>
>>80549611

Ahahahahahahhaha top kek
>>
>>80549611
This board isn't a hivemind, faggot. The right wing is making a comeback, but we aren't out of the woods yet, and until we are we're all shoved together in the ass-end of the internet.
>>
>>80549445
>black
>people
>>
>>80549927

Top kek x2
>>
When you are born and raise surrounded by people who tell you over and over that the odds have always been against you, that the system is corrupted, that the evil white man will try to keep him down forever, why would you even try at life. Why would you go through the hardship of getting a good degree and a good job to break the cycle of poverty that has been afflicting your family generations and generations? Might as well just steal shit, sell drugs and ask for your gibsmedat. Trying's too hard.
>>
File: oh my god.gif (591 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
oh my god.gif
591 KB, 300x169
>>80549832
>there are people still like this on /pol/
>>
>>80548228
>Why do they act like victims?
Because it works. They know if they make whites feel guilty, they can get whatever they want.
>>
>>80550654
I've been here for years, it's literally never been a hivemind. This is a board that has both fascists and libertarians in significant numbers. The uniting factor is the agreement that right now things are shit, and in a lot of cases they are getting worse.
>>
File: lolsgif.gif (1 MB, 300x155) Image search: [Google]
lolsgif.gif
1 MB, 300x155
>>80550906
>being this sincere
>>
Probably shouldn't call them that, then. Besides, most black people I know would just give you a dirty look.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.