[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the main difference between men and women (aside from obvious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: helmet.jpg (86 KB, 1040x585) Image search: [Google]
helmet.jpg
86 KB, 1040x585
Is the main difference between men and women (aside from obvious biological differences) our understanding of the concept of honor? I am not saying one side understands it better than the other, but the gulf and the dichotomy between the two stances seem pretty big...
>>
>>79823525
A woman is more compassionate.
That is the reason why Men have always been 'the better sex'
>>
Many cultures, reflected in their language, genderfy spirit. It's an an error in the system.

The only differences are in the materialization, subsequently this has an effect on the spirit.
>>
Men are more violent. It is because men understand that life is 'eat or be eaten'. Women don't have to bother to grapple with this reality. They simply expect men to protect them from the world.
>>
>>79823798
>error in the system

Fuck off cuck. Gender specific conjugations of verbs are important for short form writing and speaking when you don't is use pronouns as often.
>>
>>79823954
>They simply expect men to protect them from the world.

And hen claim to be equal at the end of it.
>>
>>79823968
You're a weakling when you fear a strong and unbroken mind of a woman.
Indo European scum.
>>
>>79823525
If a man wants to hurt you he will punsh you in the face. If a woman wants to hurt you she will ruin you whole life and leave you complete nerve wreck.
So yes woman are the jews of the gender
>>
Honor is not important, respect is.
>>
>>79824060
Fear?
Women aren't wired to protect the home until the danger arrives.
This is why Women always bring the downfall of a great society
Men stop being violent and become more peaceful, and agree more often to let the women make decisions since they are at peace. Women are not long term thinkers, and let the enemy through the gates.
>>
Not the main difference, but certainly a difference.
>>
Too compassionate, "color blind", doesn't seem to think far ahead, literally have an instinct that makes them fuck invaders.
>>
>>79824309
This.

Although I don't see women as "evil." I see women as little kids. They don't know better. For instance, when you give a woman power or the presidency, it's like giving a little kid a car. They don't know better. They will crash. Not because they said "fuck it yolo lets wreck this bitch on purpose" but because they are a stupid little kid and don't know how to drive the car. They want to drive it but they can't accept the responsibility. They want things to turn out for the better but they will fuck up. And in the end, it's your fault men. You should have known better than to give the keys of an automobile to a kid.
>>
File: Attilla.jpg (82 KB, 268x357) Image search: [Google]
Attilla.jpg
82 KB, 268x357
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq_0UZp0Xzo

>>79824309
You're talking crap settler.
There's no difference between women and men other than the machine that is being piloted.
>>
>>79823525
In medieval Japan, male homosexuality was considered acceptable since men were deemed more trust-wordy than women, plus men bonded easier.

Some of the best women I've met during my life have been the "masculine" ones. Those who grew up in the army or those who somehow grew up properly educated to act rationally and maturely. No, I don't have a thing for older women, I just love women that can actually think and act like proper human beings.
But this goes for men as well. Personally, only about 10% of all humanity is worth it nowadays.
People have become so shallow and dimwitted I haven't found anyone that actually interests me in almost 5 years - male or female.
>>
>>79823525
>>79824628
>>79824628
>>79824628

HUNGARY CALLS EU REFERENDUM!!!
>>
women are more able to be manipulated
in a strong society with no degenerates (eg anglo saxons like pic related) the women do have a concept of honour, but honour is inherently manly, but women still respect honour.
when society has more "progressives" coming up, women will change to be more progressive to act better.
look at social changes. theres so many times when a teenager suddenly gets hot and gets tits, and gets popular and forgets about her unpopular friends.
Tribalism is best because it ensures that women keep their honour and kinship and loyalty to the tribe.
>>
>>79823525
Women deal with pain better whereas men get massively butthurt and post ragefully on imageboards. Women, in contrast, never ever post on anonymous imageboards.
>>
File: anita.png (74 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
anita.png
74 KB, 500x494
>men are so honorable women just dont understand
>men commit 99% of the violent crime in the world
>>
>>79824746
>honour is inherently manly
Have you even read Beowulf and thought about Grendel's mother? That's our best source on Anglo-Saxon honor and it's not inherently manly, but then you wouldn't know because you're a massively butthurt faggot with a small penis.
>>
>>79824060
newsflash german people were indoeuropeans
you just cucked urself
>>
>>79824962
What about grendels mother? Grendels mother avenged her son, but no honourably (killing them while sleeping), and Beowulf killed Grendels mother honourably, in single combat.
Honour is inherently manly.
>>
>>79824971
Silcence cave dweller.
>>
>>79824949
go away miss sarkeeseean
>>
>>79824949
Honor and violence basically have nothing to do with each other conceptually. Violence can be honorable or dishonorable. Nonviolence can be honorable or dishonorable. Honor may demand violence or it may demand nonviolence in different situations, or it may have nothing to say on the matter.
>>
That's genetics. Modern people are the descendants of women who understood that in order to survive and fullfill their biological imperative (be mothers) you had to succumb to the one who was the strongest.

So If a stronger culture invaded a weaker culture, women of the weaker culture cucked their men with the men of stronger culture.
>>
File: carl.jpg (15 KB, 379x374) Image search: [Google]
carl.jpg
15 KB, 379x374
>>79824060
>He doesn't like linguistics
>>
>>79825197
the only person you can blame for being so uneducated is yourself.
>>
File: honor.jpg (170 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
honor.jpg
170 KB, 760x596
>>79823525
Honor is a male social construct designed to prevent people from killing each other all the time. You shouldn't really expect or demand "honor" from women.
>>
File: 1466790044102.jpg (17 KB, 230x192) Image search: [Google]
1466790044102.jpg
17 KB, 230x192
>>79824611
That's bullshit and you know it, men and women have different mind functions and pathologies
http://www.nature.com/nrn/journal/v7/n6/full/nrn1909.html
>>
File: 1466473911149.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1466473911149.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>79824949
imagine how many more deaths would cause if we give women the same amount of power men have already
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.