[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLM shutdowns Pride Parade, insights from the LEFT EATING the LEFT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 56
File: op tower of babel.png (393 KB, 1275x1750) Image search: [Google]
op tower of babel.png
393 KB, 1275x1750
>>79684504 continuation of this thread.
>>
In?
>>
>>79708770

Hey Aussie, what if I told you your shitposting skills can change the world?
>>
>>79708770
Toronto,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57NbmDL06gU

BLM (guest of honour, leading the pride parade, did a sit-in, yelling shut it down).

pic related: their demands before they let the parade run
>>
>>79708472
>>
>>79709227

Also black anon from last thread. Good night leaf, hopefully this picks up when I wake up. Don't worry about the ammo I gave, I'll handle the backlash myself.
>>
File: Giggle 2.gif (468 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
Giggle 2.gif
468 KB, 500x282
>>79709347
blacklash
>>
>>79709347
You made the video? Ok, i'm taking it down.
>>
>>79709573

No keep it up! Spread it. I'm saying I will handle whatever is thrown at me by actual activists myself.
>>
>>79709704
ok
>>
>>79709704

Make sure there are NO connections at all. If someone were claim I was in, remember it's anonymous, how will they EVER know? It could always just be one damn good troll
>>
op you smart
>>
File: raw-trudeau-paris-full-111315.jpg (181 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
raw-trudeau-paris-full-111315.jpg
181 KB, 1024x768
>>79708472
>>
>>79709905
Okay, will do.

>>79710060
This will work if we do it, read the other thread. and help spread the message that we got a cure to this cancer.
>>
>>79708472

Feminists and LGBT can be split up by trans suggesting feminists already have their rights, and that women cant be oppressed etc.. things similar to that line of logic

BLM and feminists can also be torn apart by BLM attacking white women, which also splits feminists themselves up.

White women cant be oppressed etc, cant be racist to white women.
>>
>>79710929
Thank you, you are doing Kek's work.

feminists can split on trans in the issue of being wired as a woman. queers are already split from trans.
>>
>>79709088
>remove police from your event or ur racist!
lmao are these niggers serious?
>>
>>79708472
The "white gay males" argument of feminists against LGBT is only taken seriously on /pol/.
Arguing that LGBT actions replacing feminism as the main form of Rights Movement for the last 20 years has silenced feminist activism and undermined their struggle for gender equality makes more sense in my opinion.
>>
>>79711683
white gay males can and do feel persecuted, and we can inflame the fractures. white gay males can be attacked (we can attack them) on the basis of gentrifying communities, of excluding people of color, of fetishizing people of colour (we can reuse the whole feminist critique of yellow fever).

there are a lot of gay white males like the one in 4:45 in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5ZK0JauDnk

conflicts exist. people who aren't white male gay will eat up that shit because he is a white gay male.

>LGBT replacing feminism
yep thats another valid form of attack. LGBT community doesn't care about women and women issues. They just care about their own issues. Like my stupid graphic stated, my map is just one possible map. The important thing is to find the fractures and attack.
>>
>>79708472
that chart is a clusterfuck
>>
File: 10 titcow.jpg (320 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
10 titcow.jpg
320 KB, 600x900
>>79708472
Work on making this a more convincing general.

Try make a sort of compilation of resources and techniques.

It seems to be a great idea, but it's definitely lacking direction. You'll recruit more summerfags with a convincing general.
>>
File: backlash.jpg (177 KB, 524x864) Image search: [Google]
backlash.jpg
177 KB, 524x864
>>79709347
literally
>>
>>79712391
Not OP, but a good general takes a level of autism that OP seems not to possess. Any autistic anons want to help out the cause?
>>
>>79712332
>>79711930
>>79711683
You'd be surprised. I'm friends with a lot of leftwingers / a member of a lot of 'progressive' groups so my facebook feed is pretty consistently lit up by things such as

The epidemic of racism in the gay communities, because...
>Gay men have preferences about who they fuck or won't fuck >Some gay men won't fuck blacks because they're afraid of AIDS
>Some gay men prefer to fuck blacks or other minorities (which means they're fetishizing them)
>Gay men aren't afraid to put their preferences on Grindr etc e.g. NoRice/NoCurry
>Gay men call out homophobia in Islam etc

Another battleground within the left is trans* vs feminism
>Should trans-identifying women be considered 'real' women in the fight for feminism or access to women's only safe-spaces etc? What about counselling session for women who've been raped? Should transwomen be allowed in their if they're still manly enough to trigger rape "survivors"
>Who is more oppressed? Transwomen or real women?
>How female do you have to be to get the female scholarship?
>Transwomen are acting traditionally female and say that makes them female - isn't that reinforcing genderstereotypes when we all know gender is a social construct?
Germaine Greer has been deeply involved in a lot of the trans vs feminist controversy
>>
File: Germaine Greer 1971.jpg (925 KB, 1673x2400) Image search: [Google]
Germaine Greer 1971.jpg
925 KB, 1673x2400
>>79713794
Screencap that post.
>>
File: LGBT for islam.jpg (152 KB, 698x348) Image search: [Google]
LGBT for islam.jpg
152 KB, 698x348
>>79712955
>Not OP, but a good general takes a level of autism that OP seems not to possess. Any autistic anons want to help out the cause?
I agree.

If I can suggest an autism I would say we need a zip starter pack with folders of actual real world materials, ie a folder of pics feminists use to attack LGBT as "fucking white gay males" etc

I'm gonna contribute the 4-5 pics I have for the "LGBT championing islam" folder, can also be useful.
>>
File: 1462797714973.png (148 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1462797714973.png
148 KB, 800x800
>>79709044
Go, you are all the shitposters now
>>
File: LGBT for islam 2.jpg (108 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
LGBT for islam 2.jpg
108 KB, 960x639
>>79714121
>LGBT championing islam
>>
Do I see an actually intelligent operation that isn't simply provocative just to piss people off for lulz?

/pol/, I am proud.
>>
>>79713794
Greer is good

this op-end went under the radar
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/07/opinion/sunday/what-makes-a-woman.html?_r=0

>The “I was born in the wrong body” rhetoric favored by other trans people doesn’t work any better and is just as offensive, reducing us to our collective breasts and vaginas. Imagine the reaction if a young white man suddenly declared that he was trapped in the wrong body and, after using chemicals to change his skin pigmentation and crocheting his hair into twists, expected to be embraced by the black community.

>>79712955
>help
yes, help

>>79712391
I had no plans just an idea. Other anons did some of Kek's work this evening. Clearly more direction and instruction is needed.

The whole impetus is the realization that intersectionality is for them as a social grace to make oppression subjective (due to everyone experiencing it differently) and not really conflicting and thus enable cooperation.

from the other thread, dunno if this clarifies the insight or not:

>This is why they will eat themselves once the 'social grace' known as intersectionality disappears. Use the myth of the tower of babel as a lens to understand this.

>>left is nothing but a coalition of factions
>>left get together to create an affront (the tower)
>>to build the tower, they need to cooperate, to cooperate they need intersectionality
>>violate intersectionality enough to let others feel confident to do the same and the cooperation stops
>>we deprive them of their tower

>if we do this from the outside as we have done in the past 2 years, they will resist and use us to feed their aggression. if we troll them internally, they will lose.
>>
>>79708472
Good
>>
File: LGBT for islam 3.jpg (33 KB, 505x352) Image search: [Google]
LGBT for islam 3.jpg
33 KB, 505x352
>>79714121
>>79714182
>LGBT championing islam folder
>>
File: 1466623162222.jpg (2 MB, 2341x3498) Image search: [Google]
1466623162222.jpg
2 MB, 2341x3498
>>79709227

>Javid
>>
File: Transjoke.jpg (49 KB, 479x719) Image search: [Google]
Transjoke.jpg
49 KB, 479x719
>>79714121
The point of it is to breakup the intersectional alliance. The left as it exists today is a loose coalition of identities. LGBT, Blacks, Muslims, and Feminists have little in common, but have agreed to ignore their conflicts and support each other. We are false-flagging attacks from within the group to break up the alliance. Specifically instigating a BLM shut down of a gay pride rally in Toronto because it's racist.

The gays in your picture are good gays who are shitting on Muslims. If we can get gays to publicly condemn Islam, Feminists to bring up Black rapists, Blacks to call gays racist, and Muslims say what they really feel about Jews and women in public then the coalition is split.
>>
>>79713794
>Transwomen are acting traditionally female and say that makes them female - isn't that reinforcing genderstereotypes when we all know gender is a social construct?

Gender is not a social construct. It's some thing you cannot change. Otherwise we'd have a great balance of matriarchal cultures. Why do we not have one where women act like men or vice versa? It's because gender is locked in and some thing you can't change. Plus another reason why a lot of us are traditional women is because we're very aware of the differences between men and women. Having ran on testosterone and estrogen.

We take pride in our traditional femininity because we weren't able to have it when we were living lies.
Men and women are different, we compliment each other. Very rare that a woman is as strong as a man. Rare that a man is as nurturing as us.

>Who is more oppressed? Transwomen or real women?
Transwomen by far. We get the trans bigotry and when we pass as female? We get what comes with being female.

>>Should trans-identifying women be considered 'real' women in the fight for feminism or access to women's only safe-spaces etc? What about counselling session for women who've been raped? Should transwomen be allowed in their if they're still manly enough to trigger rape "survivors"
Fuck people and their triggers.
>>
>>79714429
>>
>>79714429

I guess they're not called buttfucking retarded for no reason.
>>
File: Al-Baghdadi.png (114 KB, 680x381) Image search: [Google]
Al-Baghdadi.png
114 KB, 680x381
>>79714478
*aren't shitting on Muslims
>>
File: CIiSYtJUEAANM2s.jpg (41 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
CIiSYtJUEAANM2s.jpg
41 KB, 500x332
>>79714121
>>79714182
>>79714429
>LGBT championing islam folder

>>79714478
We should cover every angle and keep it categorized if we make a starter pack any way, that way it will be useful for all kinds of operations.
>>
bump for outjewing jews
>>
>>79713794
This is gold!!
>>
>>79714597
We can shit on muslims through other roles.

This coalition is unholy, that's why I keep thinking about the tower of babel. Every role can shit on every other role, and I am sure they secretly shit on each other.
>>
>>79714478
>>79714640
This particular angle can be used to gaslight muslims and divide liberals and real ones, by the way.

>Ah, you're a muslim social justice activist. Here, let me show your muslim family and friends what you're about. *unload full degeneracy tied in with islam activism*
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-04-07-53-45.png (418 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-04-07-53-45.png
418 KB, 1080x1920
>>79714015
Here you are. I am here for this fight. I am here to fight for the white hetero race. Tell me what to do.
>>
>>79714818
Here is an interesting article about how one liberal media try to pretend that LGBT was allowed to lead breaking fast and how the muslim community reacted to it.

http://www.therebel.media/toronto_star_s_glowing_report_of_muslim_love_of_the_gay_community_is_liberal_fantasy
>>
>>79714429
Fuck Islam. See, I've thought about moving to Iran just to get the free sexual reassignment surgery.
Only good thing I can think of that Islam can do for anyone in this modern age.

Kils me that SJW types are so quick to judge Christians and then claim the worlds ;largest lie is "margininalizeD". They show who the real racists are.

Leftists openly admit that Muslim men are so base and animal lik ethat women should cover up, because muslim men can't not rape.

Fuck Pislam.
>>
>>79714343
Any more articles like that I'll tweet them out too.
>>
Rhetoric for your sides:

>roleplaying muslims against the rest

> Muslims shouldnt (sic) compromise and sit here signing (sic) love songs with the gay community,” wrote Fa Eem. “Hypocrite muslim (sic) leaders!!!”

> “Shameful,” wrote Farina Siddiqui. Our ‘leaders’ didn’t only support it but also promoting it (sic) with pride…. I know I wouldn’t encourage supporting Muslim organizations and individuals who signed on this statement. I know I wrote against it and tried stopping it.”

> “What’s next? Let’s just through an iftar party for the nudist group,” wrote Muhammad Hussar. “Poor minority is being ostracized for their life style that is socially unacceptable.”

>roleplaying BLM
>how to avoid being accountable to a news host who is hounding on the issue: http://www.cp24.com/news/black-lives-matter-rep-refuses-to-comment-on-co-founder-s-tweet- 1.2845942 (note how she fakes emotions of hurt; she is a pure sociopath)

>language to exclude others from an inclusive event https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0rXfX0Q7WE

>just gold: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57NbmDL06gU (note: citing the current year, and their response to the crowd when the crowd was turning against them)

>other gold: bernie's cuckening.

>also google +"ant-blackness" +"<your target group>" (using their own material is the best if you can find it).
>>
File: Subvert.png (8 KB, 297x449) Image search: [Google]
Subvert.png
8 KB, 297x449
>>79714881
Make a fake Black Twitter account. Don't go over the top. Bonus points for female college student. Follow BLM bigwigs and 4chan false flags. Say that the Toronto gay pride event needs to be shut down. Accuse the LGBT community of ignoring Black bodies, using police security despite structural racism, cultural appropriation, etc. Retweet 4chan shills who make similar points and try to bait people into doing it for real.

Long run just exploit the fissures that intersectionality has laid bare.
>>
Send contributions and I'll upload everything after.

Also suggest angles.
>>
>>79714985
I'll find some, but I think is more effective to just paraphrase parts and repeat those, and if you are lazy just copy the juicey parts and paste them
>>
>>79715380
hehehehe yeah will do!
>>
>>79714478
Trans. You can't change gender at all. So, can anyone wrap their head around what I mean?

I'm not some double think retard SJW.
I just don't believe you can change your gender. That's why we must transition to contently.

Seriously, why would anyone undergo gender transition unless you absolutely had to do so?

...Except those transtrender nutjob xexir fags. They do it for style and always end up regretting it later and pumping up the suicide rates.
>>
File: egr.png (26 KB, 696x155) Image search: [Google]
egr.png
26 KB, 696x155
>>79715321
>>
File: false flag twatter.png (1 MB, 1905x939) Image search: [Google]
false flag twatter.png
1 MB, 1905x939
Did I do well?
>>
>>79715294
Not just a black account. Make a fake any account (pick any sides). To destroy the tower, we deprive them of the social grace and decorum intersectionality gives them.

if you are too deeply alt-right to roleplay, pretend to be muslim and be anti-feminist and anti-gay and anti-black and just phrase it from a muslim pov (anti-black: if they followed the prophet they wouldn't be shot, anti-gay/fem is easy).

>shutdown Toronto pride,
100%. They even said it.
>>
>>79711930
I like the way you think. great ideas.

further dividing an already fractured and dysfunctional left is brilliant. they almost don't need help with this, but we could accelerate it and try to get feminists and trans to completely hate white gays, blacks to hate white feminists, marxists to reject identity politics for shifting attention away from class, etc.
>>
>>79715506
yep, good stuff.
>>
>>79715294
Are we compiling a folder of our shill accounts so that when we create? If we are is there somewhere else we can store them or some way we can encrypt them? I know ADL members come here from time to time and I bet they would LOVE TO fuck this up.
>>
>>79708472
>blacks
>muslims
>enemies
>>
File: 1467086968482.jpg (7 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1467086968482.jpg
7 KB, 250x236
>>79708472

This is the problem with class warfare (which is the basis of all discrimination). No matter how careful you are, the moment that you begin indoctrinating people to see an "other," so that hatred can be sent towards the ever ubiquitous "THEM," you have opened a door that can never be closed again.

Remember, the Civil Rights movement had as its main goal the desire to bring to any end this particular worldview. The whole damned thing was doing away with the idea of the "other" so that people could live together in peace. Then, up pops a generation whose entire goal is to classify every person alive according to arbitrary factors so that they could be categorized into either the "us" or "them/other" categories.

Well, they got their wish. Now there are dozens, if not hundreds, of "us's" and "THEM's," and now? Well, in any society whose core value is to classify, hate, and attack others based on arbitrary bullshit, people will inevitably, and quite unsurprisingly..... begin to classify,hate, and attack one another based on arbitrary bullshit. Combine this with the narcissism that permeates through almost all youth today, and here we are.....

Class warfare begets class warfare.
>>
File: I See.jpg (63 KB, 612x996) Image search: [Google]
I See.jpg
63 KB, 612x996
>>79715543
Killer idea. We need fake LGBT to get into arguments with our fake BLM. It will definitely get picked up and raise some controversy. Hopefully we get Salon and Guardian to cover the controversy.
>>
>>79715605
Cool. I'm gonna start with some innocuous non-political tweets before I start attacking white libs and gays.
>>
>>79715653
good post
>>
File: Free Shrugs.jpg (133 KB, 800x1143) Image search: [Google]
Free Shrugs.jpg
133 KB, 800x1143
>>79715618
I don't know the answer to any of your questions.
>>
>>79715599
They know that they are fractured. We thought that intersectionalism was like an attack on us. It isn't, they are an attack on us. Intersectionality is the ONLY way they can co-operate.

Here is what I said in the other thread:

>It isn't even Alinskyite, intersectionalism makes it offlimits to discuss oppression in concrete terms, only in terms that everyone experience differently oppression and everyone must respect that. The moment the respect of that is challenged is the moment the the tower is threatened with collapsed. We can cause it collapse by violating those norms and making people within our targeted communities feel confident enough to start openly fighting each other.

>marxist
yep, they hate SJWs because again it takes away from class politics. and We should pretend to be marxist by being colorblind, like saying all poor people are brutualized by the police and victims of poverty. Race doesn't matter to capitalists. That shit boils their blood. BLM hates anyone who attempts to appropriate their rhetoric and hashtag. They are like fucking teens who don't want to be copied.
>>
What do you want use to tweet?
>>
File: 1448309040680.jpg (48 KB, 507x853) Image search: [Google]
1448309040680.jpg
48 KB, 507x853
We should get BLM to turn on the liberal cuck Jews by conflating them with bankers/wallstreet

#OscarsSoWhite was a giant moment (bigger than that BLM shutting down Toronto Pride) and literally every producer in Hollywood is Jewish
>>
>>79713794
Check out TERFs (trans exclusionary radical feminists). They are reviled by most current year feminists, but provide good ammo.
>>
>>79715627
google

+"anti-blackness" +islam

and see the fractures.

>>79715618
Do not record our role playing accounts. Just collect their rhetoric and images and shit so we can use to target their allies.

>>79715765
YES! 100%

>>79715653
Yep, 100% too.

They dun goofed. We just gotta be like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnZqnv18V4c&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>79715818
>>79715618
FBI anons I know you're here. We could really use you weighing in right now. Obviously you can't break cover but throw in some input somehow. I know this could benefit you because it will take attention away from the Clinton scandals.
>>
File: Oscars So (((White))).jpg (36 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Oscars So (((White))).jpg
36 KB, 600x338
>>79716010
The White elite of America is largely Jewish. Non-Jewish Whites would be considered oppressed by SJWs if they weren't prejudiced.
>>
Another point of weakness is Mexicans vs. second-generation Cubans/Dominicans
>>
>>79716010
They are already anti-semetic but they won't let it be known because it would be the death knell for them in this stupid .

>>79716024
TERFS are the best. They are like: "gender is a social construct, wtf are you talking about being born in the wrong body". They are so hated by current year feminists and LGBT rights ( see this for more insight >>79711683) that they are right now very defensive from being attacked. Many are outright hostile.

Also trans issues take away from womens health issues.
>>
Have some "feminism against non-binary stuff":
https://aeon.co/essays/the-idea-that-gender-is-a-spectrum-is-a-new-gender-prison

If the link doesn't work google the title
>>
>>79716158
The clinton scandal is happening. This doesn't take attention away from it.

>>79716185
Yes, and mexicans vs legal mexicans. and mexicans vs blacks (through wage depression, poor schools in deh ghettos being filled with spics).
>>
>>79716168
This is something we should exploit, really. There is a lot of organic antisemitism in the black community that goes back to at least the 1980s, which is almost completely ignored by the mainstream. We can use this wedge as a way to both dislodge the Jews from their love for blacks, and as a means of awakening blacks to the nature of the West's elite.
>>
>>79715829
the more i think about it, the more i start thinking that the whole SJW shit and all this identity politics garbage is a hoax.

i think it may very well have been planted by the globalist elite, in order to divide the left and divert it from its original purpose - class warfare.

and this is exactly what's happening - the mainstream left is now completely blind to class warfare. it got so caught up in identity politics that it now even SUPPORTS globalisation (easily the biggest enemy of the working class) because DUDE BORDERS ARE RACIST LMAO.

i thing globalists (read: international finance and global capitalists) have successfully outplayed the left so fucking hard that the left is now actively supporting the global capitalist overlords in their class warfare against the workers.
>>
File: Harvard Jews.jpg (109 KB, 580x612) Image search: [Google]
Harvard Jews.jpg
109 KB, 580x612
>>79716335
Hispanics and Muslims too.
>>
>>79708472
How is islam anti black?
>>
>>79716335
I think a good way to exploit this would be to start a "Jew pride" movement that totally shits on the "accomplishments" (lol) of blacks

Fake Jews being proud of their Jewry, basically
>>
>>79716286
Shit like this is more effective to destroy them than ridicule. the progressive coalition is built around a war of them being attacked externally, they as people feed of any real evidence of oppression to invigorate their activism.

Also the normies watching the infighting happen out in the open will be turned off by the progressive sirens.
>>
not sure whats going on but give me something to tweet bls?
>>
File: Bernie BLM.jpg (146 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
Bernie BLM.jpg
146 KB, 1000x600
>>79716408
I mean that those groups have anti-semitism and could imperil the rulers of the Democratic party if unleashed.
>>
>>79716418
Most slavers were Muslims at first and sold blacks, like in Rome etc

Some countries (Nigeria for ex) have black Muslims terrorists chimping out at black Christians.
>>
>>79716418
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

muslims enslaved more niggers than the white man
>>
>>79716335
Trump knows this. THis is why he insists that blacks will love him. He knows that blacks know what NAFTA did to their communities.

>>79716341
It isn't a globalist elite that had them divert from class warfare. It is the realization that capitalism works, and its very hard to reject capitalism and that the apparatus of the state is huge, (~30% of GDP or more in developed countries) and it represent a lot of resources that are easier to get control of than fighting private business interests.

>>79716418
google +"anti-blackness" +islam
>>
File: How Can White Men Compete.jpg (95 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
How Can White Men Compete.jpg
95 KB, 800x1200
>>79716463
Wow just wow. How can these privileged sheltered LGBT costume clowns just pretend (insert name of convicted murder/rapist/robber) isn't a victim of White supremancy. LGBT may be out of the closety, but we never had a closet. We only have jail cells. #Woke #BLM #PrideTO (EMOJIS)
>>
>>79716528
Kek.

"Why Bernie lost: antisemitism in the black community"
Ie blacks would rather vote for a corrupt Clinton than a Jew.
>>
What the fuck is going on with the world? I'm not going to learn this faggot culture shit just because you guys think we can break the left with it.
>>
File: Old Arab Racism.jpg (394 KB, 1319x1174) Image search: [Google]
Old Arab Racism.jpg
394 KB, 1319x1174
>>79716418
>>
File: 1466717420103.jpg (19 KB, 533x462) Image search: [Google]
1466717420103.jpg
19 KB, 533x462
Could we attack intersectionalism itself? Tell minorities that it's just a way to placate them while whites only really take care of themselves. Whites "allies" will feel increasingly alienated, minorities will increasingly isolate themselves.
>>
>>79716779
they don't listen to logic, only emotions
>>
File: George Wallace.jpg (45 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
George Wallace.jpg
45 KB, 850x400
>>79716741
I like this angle. NuMale accounts could really run with this.

>>79716779
That's basically what we're doing. Intersectionality turned against itself.

>>79716746
Pic related
>>
>>79716730
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.

>>79716746
Then you will learn how ineffective it is to fight the enemy on their own terms. They want us to be racists so they can point to the normies, and say: we need them gimmiedats.

>>79716779
Just be anti-white allies. Don't tell them, show them and they will repeat it 9000 times over.
>>
>>79716463
"So it rained on your parade. Ever stopped to think black people never had one? #blm #prideto #blm_to"
>>
>>79716868
Yep, I was thinking this too in the other thread. Beta male cucks to come in and defend positions for our socks.

>>79716830
They have an internal logic, but they have to hush it up otherwise their logic contradicts with the logic of others in this stupid coalition.
>>
>>79714182
can we organize an islam-parade against homosexuality??
>>
https://twitter.com/qtMilhouse/status/749942090369425409 favorite my tweet, homeboys
>>
>>79717014
From the other thread, someone posted a list of other pride events. One of the ideas was to email those events threatening to protest and no platform them and bus in supporters, while BCC-ing those emails to small local media outlets. Halifax and san deigo is the next small one. In smaller markets media outlets are hungry for news.
>>
>>79716589
>>79716607
>>79716766
Are there any modern examples? Black people like Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali were muslim. A larger population of blacks around the world are Muslim.
>>
File: 1464489718318.jpg (423 KB, 1582x1496) Image search: [Google]
1464489718318.jpg
423 KB, 1582x1496
>>79715829
>>...oppression in concrete terms, only in terms that everyone experience differently oppression and everyone must respect that.

This is called "emotional reasoning."

The idea here is that emotions, feelings, and perceptions are somehow every bit as capable as facts evidence, logic, reason, and rationality in establishing what is objectively true. This is why, even when you have actual tangible evidence of something, it is immediately ejected from the debate in favor of the perception-based narrative. You may have seen this:

>"....and based on the fact that I am a person of color, I can say that his comment was racist."

>"No, it wasn't racist, what *insert person here* actually meant in that news article he wrote was that *insert innocent or factually correct thing here*."

>"I can't believe how ignorant you are being right now! His comments were absolutely racist! Do you know how unsafe it made me and other people of color feel? It goes directly against our experiences!

See what is happening at times like this. You'll immediately note in these exchanges that the "reasonable person" standard goes right out the window. NO ONE stops to ask the question of whether or not the minority's feelings and perceptions are actually rational, reasonable, realistic, logical, or justified. The MOMENT their perception/feelings are made clear, they expect you to accept them at face value without any hint of skepticism. This is equally true regarding any relayed "experiences."

These folks and their supporters want their narrative to be beyond the real of critical investigation because they KNOW that their worldview and claims CANNOT stand up to ANY scrutiny. And so, they have developed tools and techniques to shield themselves and their claims from investigation by interweaving shaming techniques into the claims and narrative itself.

Disbelieve them?

>RACIST!

Even ask for evidence?

>RACIST!

Point out a contradiction?

>RACIST!

They want NO scrutiny.
>>
File: 1462403833873.jpg (280 KB, 1260x1590) Image search: [Google]
1462403833873.jpg
280 KB, 1260x1590
>>79709088
We have given them a thirst for power, people keep giving in an they will just demand more and more.. everything apart from jobs for black people because lol no il keep my welfare.

Spoilt brats kicking and screaming in the store until the parents (whites and everybody else) buys them the candy bar they wanted.
>>
gay white males will just fetishize their own oppression by niggers just like they fetishized their own death with bugchasing

this is all too sad and disgusting for my taste
>>
>>79717194
Look up "anti-Christian violence" + Africa and google I guess.
>>
>>79717163
What if we made fake lists of demands and sent them to them?
>>
File: SJW Logic.png (103 KB, 600x506) Image search: [Google]
SJW Logic.png
103 KB, 600x506
>>79717049
Josh Billings said, "Prejudice is a fool uses for reason." That pretty well describes SJWs. Their arguments don't rely on evidence or logic, but on ad hominem. You aren't right because you make sense, but by being the most oppressed person in the room. Straight White Christian Cishet Males are the ultimate oppressors. LGBT POC Muslim MTF are the ultimate victims.
>>
>>79717194
>A larger population of blacks around the world are Muslim.
yeah, thanks to being repeatedly conquered and vassalized by arab armies.

you want evidence, talk to arab muslims. if they start seeing you as a friend they can trust, they will reveal that they fucking despise niggers and view them as little more than cattle.
>>
File: jesus.png (52 KB, 512x487) Image search: [Google]
jesus.png
52 KB, 512x487
You can't make this shit up.

BLM protests a fucking memorial for gay people, then stops and entire parade that was gracious enough to invite those thugs, but no those of us who disapprove are all raysiss.

I ain't even a lefty--Pride is just fun
>>
File: Heyy.gif (498 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
Heyy.gif
498 KB, 400x250
If anyone calls you out for bullshit or is beating you in an argument remind them to check their privilege. Privilege checking is ignoring your better argument out of respect for the other party's oppression.
>>
>>79717194
>Are there any modern examples?
look at what islamist militias have done to somalia. look at what they're trying to do to nigeria right now.
>>
>>79717194
I said to google +"anti-blackness" +islam and you will find modern examples. A good one is how muslims said that Malcolm X after going to mecca saw how blacks aren't just oppressed but all muslims. This pisses them off because it takes a black activist leader and makes what that leader says colourblind.

>>79717206
It's a combination of both. Intersectionality prevents justification from being discussed, but they privately in their respective groups talk about it and blog about it.
>>
To any aussies. remember when google (an SJW) put a aboriginal painting done by some young white SJW as their banner...all the abo activists attacked her and google. so its a good chance they will not want the Abo movement co-pted by SJWs either.
>>
>>79717334
from the other thread
>Yes, yes! Yes, shit on gays appropriating black culture. Shit on muslims not respecting blacks. Shit on muslims for destroying the fact that blacks were kangz. Shit on gays how the gays are not even concern with real civil rights and real oppression. Shit on how "gay men think the stonewall riots was oppression, shm, i guess slavery was a cake walk".

>>79717398
privilege checking is meme-ish now because we effectively mocked it. the best thing to do is remind them that they aren't you.
>>
File: 1464462371220.gif (929 KB, 264x320) Image search: [Google]
1464462371220.gif
929 KB, 264x320
>>79717288

The point is to end all dissent, investigation, skepticism, and discussion.

Their claims cannot withstand any of these things, and so, they have to establish themselves on preventing speech, minimizing it, or by simply not participating in it.

>Preventing speech = Shut down techniques (Milo at DePaul).

>Minimizing = "Well, as a White man, there is no way you would understand what these minorities here are saying, because you haven't had their experiences."

>Not participating = An interesting point will be raised, but the regressive will simply refused to even have a conversation. This is because they will claim that the dissenter is so evil, that anything they say is also tainted with said even, and is therefore not worth hearing.

Another two tactics are what I call "left hook/right hook." The point here is to control the words themselves. The "left hook" is regressive attempts to control what you CAN'T say. These are the things they declare off limits or "problematic." On the other hand, you have the "right hook." It is with this technique that they control what you CAN say. They do this by twisting or entirely reinventing the definitions of entire words and phrases so that they can either be transformed to support the regressivist narrative or be twisted to bring down dissenters. You will have noticed this with the word "racism." Now they want racism to mean "power + privilege" instead of what it has always meant. By this not only can they control what you CAN'T say, but they also can control what you CAN. This gives them TOTAL control of the dialogue.
>>
>>79713794
I also know my fair share of leftists, and can confirm this. The left is a collection of different rebel groups that can't wait to eat each other when the Great Satan is defeated. No wonder they identify so much with islamic extremists.
>>
>>79716296
Of course not. And for OUR sake it should stay in the public eye. But FBI anon said that they still need time to gather the information. To plan how them and the DOJ are gonna handle it to keep a civil war from happening. I bet they'd be most pleased to have the public distract itself with the destruction of intersectionality.

That is beside the point though. In a way this is espionage and we are all inexperienced. A guiding hand would be most useful.
>>
File: asdf.jpg (160 KB, 1000x695) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
160 KB, 1000x695
>>79709088
Hahaha, oh my god. It's literally 100% gibs me dat fo dem programz. Our stereotypical Tyrone-Sheeeet-rage comics don't even do justice to reality.

Please god, if you have mercy, let me be part of the race war. This has to end. It's going to be wonderful.

Pic related: The material I'll build my my house.
>>
File: bruh.png (42 KB, 657x472) Image search: [Google]
bruh.png
42 KB, 657x472
I don't even know what to say to this guy.
>>
>>79717194
For fuck's sake, Argentina, just pay attention to how they act. Muslims are some of the biggest racists on the planet, and that racism doesn't stop when the subject is black.

Malcolm X and Muhammed Ali were members of the Nation of Islam, which is an American cult that's sort of like Mormonism's retarded, Islamic cousin. They're the guys who believe white people were created by a 1930's B-movie wizard named Yakub.

Hell, just look at Mauritania. That's the country that outlawed slavery in the 1980's. The slaves are black, the masters Arab.
>>
>>79709088
we was fags an shit
>>
File: 1467431982343.png (2 MB, 1130x1124) Image search: [Google]
1467431982343.png
2 MB, 1130x1124
>>79717506
>but they privately in their respective groups talk about it and blog about it.

It is no different than religious people gathering around their holy book to discuss their doctrines and beliefs so that they can each can value signal to one another for the good feels and morality points. In fact, this is the exact same thing they are doing.

Their claims have all the weight of a religious testimonial or alien abduction account, which is why they only discuss these things with their in-group, because the moment and outsider goes....

>Wait.... that doesn't make sense....

...a hostile environment is created.

Imagine Sam Harris being invited to sit down at a Koran study in a mosque. What would when the Muslims start pointing to verses and talking about their beliefs?

Hostile environment.

The left is the new religious right. You'll notice a strange shift in the old religious right.... they have now become the classical liberals who are willing to ally and work with anyone who shares their values for real freedom and Civil Rights era values.
>>
>>79717985
Oppresion? As a white man you don't know what oppression is and I couldn't give a fuck if it cost 650,000 more lives to finally end it. Millions of blacks are experience crushing poverty.

or better yet

why are you making this about that? this is about black lives mattering.

watch the video in this article: http://www.cp24.com/news/black-lives-matter-rep-refuses-to-comment-on-co-founder-s-tweet-1.2845942 its a masterclass of BLM rhetoric
>>
>>79717985
tell him there's still institutional oppression and call him white
>>
File: 1467156004784.png (407 KB, 597x582) Image search: [Google]
1467156004784.png
407 KB, 597x582
>>79709088
>let's interrupt an even that's supposed to be fun, bring it down, claim that they chose to be queer, and make it all about us
>That should help promote intersectionality!
>>
>>79716341
Duur ya think¿ This had been known by pol for YEARS. YEEEEEEARS! There is no such thing as a liberal anymore. Just progressives. But the globalist reason behind creating these movements is 2-fold. While they certainly don't behave like actual liberals with their identity politics and have effectively dismantled the left they have also shifted right wingers' (conservatives or whatever title you wanna use) focus from conservative politics (small govt, low taxes, etc) into an identity war with all the degenerates. That's why we NEED to take the left down from the inside. So that hopefully afterwards (becuase the right wing is in shambles as well) new political parties can arise from the ashes that actually debate POLITICS not identity.
>>
>>79718132
The dynamic is a bit different from that. The moment the intersectionality goes out, the moment the gripes they have amongst each other becomes the focus. It's like a shitty marriage. She will tolerate you as long as you as a partner participate in brining in the bread, but the moment you faulter on that, she remembers all the bad shit and goes crazy on you and destroys the relationship.

As long as the promise that a larger enemy exist, they stay united (aka building the tower in the tower of babel as sjw project metaphor). They use intersectionalism to co-operate (in babel as a metaphor: a common language). If the means to co-operate disappear, the means to build the tower also goes away. Their fractures are real, they shouldn't be allies in solidarity.
>>
>>79711930
in the first interview with the BLM chief nigress:
> bwaaaaaa the police takes to much time to answer calls !

revendications :
> bwaaaaaa ban the police !

Jesus burger bros, do something about your niggers !
>>
File: erfyghj.png (61 KB, 667x583) Image search: [Google]
erfyghj.png
61 KB, 667x583
Wasn't expecting to encounter people like this.
>>
>>79716589
Oooooh this is good though!!! There are a lot of black muslims but this is the perfect way to drive a wedge between the BLM and Islam.

Should each account focus on attacking ALL other forms of intersectionality (ie gay acct goes after feminism and BLM for not supporting gay rights and then Islam also for hating gays) or should each account only focus on one other intersection group?
>>
>>79718487
tell him he's voting against himself
>>
File: 1466898888403.png (993 KB, 1012x1024) Image search: [Google]
1466898888403.png
993 KB, 1012x1024
>>79717985
>I don't even know what to say to this guy.

You imagine that you are dealing with a person who may be lost... but yet... may retain some ability to come around with enough convincing. However, you are wrong. His humanity has been drawn out through psychological conditioning. In its place has been inserted a self-reinforcing religious ideology that is meant to trump (no pun intended) any and all attempts to rebut the doctrines to which he holds.

You cannot begin to understand this stuff until you begin to equate what is going on to religious fanaticism and indoctrination. It does not matter if it is not actually a religion based in spiritual principles. The fact is that IDEOLOGIES can take the place of religion entirely. This is because they provide not only a moral framework to live by, but they give meaning, purpose, hope, and a community of like minded people to which you can belong and look to for support.

Ideologies have driven and committed just as many atrocities, murders, thefts, and genocides as religion/spirituality have, and both religion and ideologies do this under the same banner....

>....for the greater good!

Anything is justifiable to the self-righteous who think they know better than you do what is good not only for you, but for the world at large. Their vision is before them and their utopia awaits them. Any who will not submit must be compelled, and any who cannot be compelled must be crushed.

Religions and ideology are two sides of the same coin.
>>
>>79716779
>>79716830
This desu. Don't try to use actual arguments. You'll be liable to blow your cover. We're not trying to turn anyone to our side. Only light a spark and step back to watch the fire burn.
>>
>>79718583
Why? He's voting the way I want him to. I'm roleplaying but that would be counterproductive.
>>
>>79715506
How did you get a fake phone number to create that account ? I feel like creating a troll twitter but dont wanna give my personal number.
>>
>>79718583
>>79718487
Call him racist. Feed into the bad impression. We've been on the other man, just repeat what they said to us

>>79718511
>roles attacking all intersectionalities
maybe

>>everyone
what about this idea? a story about shooting risk for aborginals and I make a comment making it about BLM.
>>
>>79718715
then end the conversation with a #NeverTrump or #Drumf or something stupid
>>
>>79718487
Based C-3PO.

Sadly, it's probably a fake twitter account. Niggers don't vote republican.
>>
>>79717142
Mmmmmm idk how well you'd be able to do that without going to the Muslim communities and rallying them in person. Definitely don't rule it out. But baby steps. Focus on inciting the hatred first. You'll be surprised - they might just do it on their own.
>>
>>79718770
There is a skip link. I didn't give them my number.
>>
>>79718487
call him an uncle tom.

this anon in the other thread was a great help >>79709044
>>
>>79718845
They already hate him. If you incite, and they want to do it, they will do it. You just have to lead by example. Roleplay as a muslim talking about how degenerative gays are. How we don't want homosexuality in islam. That it isn't homophobia, its your religion and they are impeding on your freedoms.
>>
>>79718800
>>79718773
>>79718939
I'm gonna tell him off, but in a way so as to make BLM look bad. I don't want to do anything that would dissuade him from voting for Trump.
>>
File: 1462397200095.jpg (214 KB, 1200x911) Image search: [Google]
1462397200095.jpg
214 KB, 1200x911
>>79718379
>The dynamic is a bit different from that.

The dynamic is exactly that.

Those not walking the party line create a hostile environment, and so, they are either shamed into repentence, or are cast out (excommunicated) from the in-group. This is why people like Thomas Sowell are called "Uncle Toms."

Everything you are typing is in regards to dissenting parties. All of it. You are talking about those who may have a different view of intersectionality from those in the mainstream, which is dissent. Remember, dissent creates a hostile environment, as I said earlier, and so, any dissenters will be naturally stripped of their in-group protections for having refuted doctrine.

They want their beliefs to be without challenge, and so, raise a challenge and out you go.
>>
>>79716528

how many arms does bernie have?
>>
>>79708472
You're forgetting how trannies co-opt the female identity and compromise it and only seeks to have the female privilege and easy access to little girls in bathrooms.
Blacks abuse women more than any other race, they're inherently misogynist. Feminism breaks up nuclear families (strong independent woman who dont need no man, which actually means welfare/benefits dependent good goy to the gibsverment) leading to even more fatherless and ultimately misdeveleoped blacks who end up in crime.
>>
File: jerk.png (78 KB, 667x771) Image search: [Google]
jerk.png
78 KB, 667x771
>>79719053
There we go. Made a nice ass of myself.
>>
File: kintsugi-4.jpg (119 KB, 1348x1348) Image search: [Google]
kintsugi-4.jpg
119 KB, 1348x1348
>>79715506
Christ is there anything you japs aren't good at?
>>
>>79714343
>chains
>Canada
Wut
>>
>>79714343
Finally a leaf that isn't shit posting.
>>
File: 1464630320919.jpg (412 KB, 1500x700) Image search: [Google]
1464630320919.jpg
412 KB, 1500x700
>>79719308

>There we go. Made a nice ass of myself.

Oh look, and "Uncle Tom" reference.

You violated doctrine, so he is stripping you of your in-group protections and status boy did I see that coming from a mile away: >>79719198

>with us or against us

You either accept doctrine or you are the enemy, a basic religious justification for every atrocity ever committed in the name of an ideology or deity.
>>
>>79718276
I couldn't believe they were yelling about choosing to be gay and trans and barely got a mild boo.

You know if anyone other than BLM said gay or trans is a choice it would be a lot different.
>>
>>79715506
Just remember to occasionally post something unrelated to BLM, like link a few videos from black comedians, mention your cousin's finishing schools and wanting to become mechanics(sounds more real than lawyers and/or rappers) and how proud you are.
Bring up shitty traffic or a slow train(Atlanta has the MARTA train system (MARTA stands for Moving Apes Right Through Atlanta)).
Just once a week, if you're serious about it, post something uninteresting. Tweet at a random celebrity or about a TV show while its airing if you can.

If you only post about BLM and nothing else and have since day one then you'll look fake as fuck and can be dismissed instantly.
This is why it was so satisfying when we pulled that shit on Feminists a couple of years ago, they automatically friended everyone and thought they were all united and had never met half the people they were "friends" with so they couldn't tell who they could trust when we went rogue on them.
I think that was the #cancelfathersday thing or something, it was hilarious watching them scramble.
>>
>>79719308
so gud

>>79719259
ctrl+f terf its been discussed about trans and feminism

>>79719198
The in-group isn't really an in-group. Its an unholy coalition. There are many in-groups united because of intersectionality. We are disagreeing about the effect of airing out their grievances. You take it as the lack of validity causing hostility. I see it as they are already hostile against each other and only engage in intersectionality to 'talk a common language' so they can co-operate. I am trying to say that it doesn't matter about the validity of the claims, their destruction stems from the fact they see others in their alliance as part of the oppression. This is why undermining intersectionality will destroy them. None of their claims are valid.
>>
>>79719374
>A
>FUCKING
>CRACK

most japs are US / westerners here
>>
>>79719374
I'm actually American, milfag so I have to deal with blacks IRL on the daily. A couple of them are the "woke" types, that's how I know about this stuff. Back home in my literally 98% white county I'd never have been able to participate in this.

>>79719669
No no, I'm the guy who called black C3PO an uncle tom.

>>79719707
Got it, that'll be the hard part though. I actively avoid watching black-oriented TV and music.
>>
>>79710929
>White women cant be oppressed etc, cant be racist to white women.

Gamergate though. The feminists have to continue to be exposed for the ugly fat hags they are.

If we can turn around the sexual revolution, (realistically only the Happening will allow for this) ugly butch man haters will come to grips with the fact that they're not beautiful, Chad doesn't want them, and if they want companionship, their best bet is a man of equivalent SMV.
>>
>>79719864
>Got it, that'll be the hard part though. I actively avoid watching black-oriented TV and music.

Just mention Football, its the only program in America that is popular with both blacks and whites in equal numbers.
>>
>>79719864
follow some black people and copy their tweets their shit.
>>
>>79719308
Thank you Japanese anon. You are a true ally. We will remember this.

EVERYONE ELSE: this is how you do it! Remember don't argue with logic. Argue with emotion. Turn reaffirm republican voters and make fools of anyone who will go Democrat. Besides our ultimate goal of the destruction of intersectionality we must also ensure Clinton does not win the election. Remember what FBI anon said - she wants a war with Russia. We are doomed if this happens.
>>
File: 1460544642089.jpg (16 KB, 600x367) Image search: [Google]
1460544642089.jpg
16 KB, 600x367
>>79719709
>The in-group isn't really an in-group. Its an unholy coalition.

Semantics.

Are a group of people aligning themselves with a singular notion around which they define themselves as one part of a whole?

In-group.

>There are many in-groups united because of intersectionality.

I discussed that here: >>79715653

>You take it as the lack of validity causing hostility.

I am not taking it as anything other than this. You are equating to me things not said nor notions implied.

I am saying that dissenters are stripped of in-group status and protections when they will not adhere to doctrine. Which is exactly what happens.>>79719709
>I see it as they are already hostile against each other and only engage in intersectionality to 'talk a common language' so they can co-operate. I am trying to say that it doesn't matter about the validity of the claims, their destruction stems from the fact they see others in their alliance as part of the oppression.

Again, I discussed this here: >>79715653

>None of their claims are valid.

Noted here: >>79717206

And here: >>79717762

And here: >>79718132

And here: >>79718625
>>
File: fwew.png (100 KB, 665x855) Image search: [Google]
fwew.png
100 KB, 665x855
>>79720006
Good idea, that's an opportunity to prove my character is actually from Atlanta as well. Super mainstream videogames like Battlefield, Street Fighter, NBA Live, and Madden NFL would probably work too.
>>
if we make this a general can it be /lel/ for left eating left
>>
>>79708472
Man, when even Democratic Underground calls you a bunch of selfish bullies, you know you're on the wrong side.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10141507973
>>
>>79719675
That's because blacks keep their gay nature on the "down low". To them it's a choice of shit on the dick or no sex and can't go against dat animal instinct to mate even if the place your dropping your load is wrong on ever level.
>>
>>79719675
This is good though. They have paved the way and now WE can say these things when we pretend to be them on twitter because they themselves say it. It proves the weakness of intersectionality. Let's make history gentlmen.
>>
>>79720115
>stripped of in-group status

yes, individuals are BUT the in-group in-groups (and the distinction is important) have grievances that they do not air because it hinders co-operation. they can't be stripped of their victimhood status by other in-groups, that's the beauty about this.

like i said, and which you keep trying to revolve around, is this:

the validity of their claims do not matter. they have claims amongst each other that can make them hostile towards each other (and it isn't because they are leaving the confines and sensibility of the group; these are grievances they hold but do not air as part of a social promise amongst the to participate in helping them defeat their other 'oppressors'). intersectionality serves a purpose here to maintain 'validity' of these grievances by viewing them as subjective and thus not needing discussion (its like saying, yep, yep, that is all valid, so lets just focus on fighting whitey).

It really seems like you want to explain around/out the concept of intersectionality and treat it as nothing. and here is this other thing: scrutiny isn't the issue. internally as a coalition they do scrutinize each other, that's why the fractures are in their blogs but intersectionality gets in the way of them using those grievances to attack other intersections.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160704-073924.png (967 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160704-073924.png
967 KB, 1440x2560
TODAY'S GOOGLE DOODLE IS A BUNCH OF WHITE STARS FROM THE FLAG DOING WHITE PEOPLE STUFF.

THIS BAIT IS TOO GOOD TO PASS UP
>>
>>79720759
intersectionality was a lame bandaid for their unholy coalition. we are so gonna rip it off and rub salt into their wounds.
>>
>>79721206

>we don't celebrate 4th of july because we didn't get our independence then

>4th of july is a slaveowner's holiday

>4th of july only celebrates the white man's freedom to oppress
>>
>>79718487
>Wasn't expecting to encounter people like this.
>Post twitter handle on 4chan.
>Not surprised when /pol/ comes to shit it up
>>
>>79721126
real grievances amongst the coalition

>muslims being extremely anti-black towards black people and being colorblind about it

>gay communities segregating based on race, not letting blacks/latinos into their clubs; gays openly racist about dating preferences.

>blm hijacking gay events and other events, tell others to stfu

>illegal immigrants depress wages of blacks and drain school resources because illegals live in the same impoverished communities as blacks and yet take up more resources to educate them.
>>
>>79721206
We can cause a riot because of that picture
>>
I'm @MikeSvendarsson, intersectional LGBT, follow me cunts.
>>
>undoing the masters house with the masters tools

Anyway, the divisions you claim to be making already exist.

You are simply taking credit for an earthquake.
>>
>>79721206
Two of them play basketball though
>>
>>79720344
>http://www.democraticunderground.com/10141507973

the DU is still a thing?
I thought those fossils died out years ago

we should remind /b/ the DU still exists by spamming /b/ with links to the DU and pushing progressive agendas on /b/
>>
File: socialjusticesnake.jpg (23 KB, 344x269) Image search: [Google]
socialjusticesnake.jpg
23 KB, 344x269
>>79708472
>>
>>79721934
>>79721934
I think it is clear in both threads that everyone agrees these divisions exist and that intersectionality is what keeps them together, but they are real divisons amongst each other.

just see this post with nice repeating integers: >>79715599
>>
>>79721943
and a bunch are standing around waiting for food to be handed to them
>>
>>79722037
Who cares about the DU. The real question is can we trust b to use them in our war. They would certainly provide many soldiers if we convinced them well enough....
>>
>>79722161
i dunno. maybe we entice them with the lulz.

I am writing emails to pride organizations, gonna exort demands from them with threats of busing in supporters.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-04-10-00-24.png (957 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-04-10-00-24.png
957 KB, 1080x1920
>>79722161
>>79722320
Made a strawpoll
>>
>>79722589
just doo it.
>>
>>79723255
Even though you have dubs on your side I'd rather make sure our movement backs this before I just go ahead and do it.
>>
>>79722589
>>79723255
>>79723398
While I have enjoyed the antics and actions of b in the past, I don't think they are going to be a good fit for this. This requires subtlety, nuance, and an actual plan to make all of this seem real. It's the middle of summer and b is filled with bored high school summer fags that will just spam twitter to shit
>>
>>79723398
I'm gonna crash. take the torch, anon.

good speed!
>>
>>79723720
You're most likely right. That's why I didn't go ahead and recruit them without getting some input first.
>>
>>79723735
Thanks anon. Slow and steady. As long as we keep building our fake twitter accounts and inciting more and more arguments between the left intersections I'm sure we will be able to cause a real fracture in their movements before November. Pave the way for Trump and he will take over the destruction of the progressive left once he's in power. Until then shit post for freedom!
>>
>>79709088
I thought they said burger police is rayciss towards niggers
how the fuck did they get support for that shit in canada of all places?
>>
File: 9296223.jpg (124 KB, 400x425) Image search: [Google]
9296223.jpg
124 KB, 400x425
An expanded version of this deserves to be a sticky.
Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.