[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are lessons to be learnt by BLM Blocking Pride Event,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82
Brexit is a lesson in how to talk about the immigration issue without being racist.

BLM shutting down the pride parade is a lesson in how we can fight the left by exploiting their internal fractures. This presents an opportunity where us basemen dwellers can use our forgotten art of trolling to create and cause these divisions Let's discuss this and build some insights.
>>
>>79684504

It's a great opportunity to troll.

BLM is allowed to do whatever the fuck they want because they're blak. They can interrupt speeches, etc all in the name of muh dindi nuthins.

If you want to troll, claim you're a part of BLM and use your position to insult other liberal causes.
>>
>>79684670
The best thing to do, and the thing I think we can most effectively do to achieve our desire to see them eating each other is trolling social media with separate sock puppets that represent LGBT members and black lives members fighting amongst ourselves.

>BLM: the LGBTQ community is nothing about championing the rights of white middle class members
>gay: blacks have done nothing to to condemn to speak out about their latent homophobia in their culture. listen to rap music, its there, its disgusting.
>south asian: you blacks don't represent us
>black: fuck you all for your anti-blackness

we need to develop a glossary and a list of rhetorical points that we can disseminate to teach others how to troll them. if we can do this effectively and in large enough numbers in many parts of the internet, real members of these communities will feel comfortable enough to express their disdain for those other groups and when that happens, we will win. We will turn hidden, under the surface conflicts and fractures into overt out in the open ones. it will be glorious.
>>
>>79684504
http://www.cp24.com/news/black-lives-matter-rep-refuses-to-comment-on-co-founder-s-tweet-1.2845942
>>
>>79684504
>exploiting their internal fractures
I dont think there are internal fractures, its just bunch of retards who are perfectly ok with using force to get their daily portion of gibmedats.
They lack any sense of camaraderie or unity to be a whole and have fractures, just gangs of agressive liberals doing what they want and calling racism/sexism/homophobia who happen to stand in their way.
Same goes for faggots who thing its perfectly fine to attack people physically if they happen not agree with them.
Same with feminists who need "dem muscles" for "dem protection".
Same shit with liberals who attack whoever they deem "oppressive"
Same with people who attacked that kimono exhibition made by actual Japanese because "muh culture appropriation"

Its just large group of mentally unhinged people who use force and intimidation as well as shaming on daily bases to get what they want and in many cases just to get some attention and feel important for a hour or two.
>>
>>79685537
>intersectional feminism doesn't exist

I don't think you understand how this thing works. You are confusing their rhetoric with the fact that when they talk to outsiders they try to present a face of solidarity. I bet you do not even know the history of intersectional feminism or why it arose (it wasn't to attack us as much as it was a means to maintain internal cohesion)
>>
>>79685799
>I bet you do not even know the history of intersectional feminism
No, neither I care, neither it is important because right now there are bunch of feminists calling sexism, rape culture, patriarchy and all kind of bullshit to get into places they couldn't normally reach.
Feminists who think its ok to brand someone as a rapist just because.
Feminists who attack you physically for not agreeing with them and then call police on you for attacking them.

I dont care about intersectional or whatever feminism, those are the feminist that are now running things.
>>
File: 403.jpg (87 KB, 680x1145) Image search: [Google]
403.jpg
87 KB, 680x1145
>>79685799
>>
>>79686247
>list all things they do as a group to outsiders
>list nothing about what they do as group inside

Again, you are acting like a faggot.

If you knew the history of intersectionalism, and actually used your brain, you would cease being a faggot. But alas, being a faggot is you.
>>
>>79686398
Intersectional feminism is what lets their tower of babel to function. I don't want to get into heavy analysis, but intersectionalism is what lets groups of conflicting interests and motivations to unite against one group. If intersectionalism as a way to regulate in-group behaviour doesn't exist, they would return back to how they were in the 80s where anti-sex work feminists fought sex workers, and trans-execlusionary feminists fought trans people for not being real women, and black women fought white middle class women, and white middle class women fought the black community.
>>
File: 1464218521528.png (615 KB, 592x678) Image search: [Google]
1464218521528.png
615 KB, 592x678
>>79686952

White guy break some dindus nose in a brawl
>Ooooohhh god help me not to kill all wihties

Someone tries to invite you to a cap of coffee at a workplace
>Fucking rape culture, women are literally more oppressed than jews during WWII (an actual things that someone said)

Someone runs same type of a racket as you but in the process exposes you.

If there are good feminists but no one ever seen them, do they really exist?
Get your shit together if you want to pretend thats not want feminism is about.
If there are level headed feminists but they are in such minority they dont even register on everyones radar then they sure as hell dont get a say on what feminism is.
>>
>>79687784
>not an argument.

you are a faggot because you are talking out of your ass and engaging in intellectual masturbation. I never said that feminists that there are level headed feminists. I get english isn't your first language and being expelled from ever entering UK probably decreases the need to learn it, but you are not arguing against my points. You are just spewing your autistic bs.
>>
Stop fighting niggers, you're gettung off topic.
Use BLM to make sure blacks are seen to be pushing their way to get an ever more oppressed view:
>gays are oppressed? black gays are more
>fatties are oppressed? black fatties are more
>women are oppressed? black women are more
>retards are oppressed? black retards are more

Then use different sock puppets to do what >>79685054 said.

They'll eat each other alive.
>>
File: 1464380821443.jpg (388 KB, 640x1852) Image search: [Google]
1464380821443.jpg
388 KB, 640x1852
>>79688263
>not an argument.
It actually applies to your post.

I get reading with comprehensions is not your forte and being a fucking leaf decrease the need in it altogether but you are not arguing about my points. You are just spewing your autistic bs.

I said feminists are violent bunch to which your replied with >>79686952
meaning that the group inside its not an actual violent bunch out for gibmedats.

If we look at your every post its about calling me a faggot, trying not to make a clear point least it be overturned and baiting discussion into "English is not your native"
Honey, you be any more triggered your cellulite turn into a fat marshmallow.
>>
>>79688784
If it applies to my post, you would make a statement about what I posted, thus it is not an argument. Like I said, if you knew the history of intersectionalism, you would get what is happening but you do not. So fuck off pole.

>meaning that the group inside its not an actual violent bunch out for gibmedats.

work on your ability to reason. it doesn't imply what you want it to imply
>>
File: popcorn.gif (538 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
popcorn.gif
538 KB, 500x375
>>79684504
fuckin eh
>>
File: blm_tweet.jpg (132 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
blm_tweet.jpg
132 KB, 960x540
>>79685217
>>
>>79688767
Yep, we do this and we also need sockpuppets of angry white gay men to talk about how black lives matter is pathetic, not a real movement, they don't care about anyone else, how the black community is driven by homophobia.

if we can lead the way in making people think these opinions can air out in the open. the yarn of intersectionalism unwinds and they will eat each other. intersectionalism is the ONLY way they got to not fight each other.
>>
>>79689457
THe leader of BLM Toronto stole 247K from the University of Toronto student union through claiming fraudulently that she worked over time.

also see this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge9pHidD8sc
>>
>>79689082
>Even less coherent post than previous
You really losing it.

>If it applies to my post, you would make a statement about what I posted
Oh but I did, except my statement about what you posted was a reply to the post I linked.
The one you never addressed those it is your post that was never an argument simply because it was a collection of arbitrary claims.

>work on your ability to reason.
But I did, work on your ability to read with comprehension
>>79685537
>>79686247
>>79687784
Are you going to pretend that feminism is not about claiming imaginary offences, oppression and crying rape just because the guy dumped you next week after.
Are you going to pretend feminists are not ok with attacking physically who they deem privileged, crashing meetings and such?

Stop insulting me and at least try and argue your point, just this one time.
And dont send me to read about some concept reading about which could take a week if we concentrate on one brunch of interpretation.
Either make your point on spot in few sentences or fuck off and go be triggered somewhere else.
>>
>>79687178
Isn't that what they're doing now?
>>
File: socialjusticesnake.jpg (23 KB, 344x269) Image search: [Google]
socialjusticesnake.jpg
23 KB, 344x269
>>79684504
>>
>>79684504
yuri already told us about this though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDX3W3Ehhgs

to beat the jew we must become the jew
>>
>essentiall quit gaming
>have multiple false flag accounts
>use meme magic for keks
>Cuckservative enters mainstream media
>TRUMP wins nomination

If the left fracture to the point where some will support a third party candidate or abstain from voting (better for the down ballot races), our GOD EMPEROR will be in his rightful place.
>>
Start interrupting black lives matters protests with something you consider a more pressing issue. We will not let this Black Lives Matter event continue until total world peace is achieved.
>>
Let's not pretend that all of these protests are women using a 'cause' to draw attention to themselves. Women, feminine men, and their heterosexual male tagalongs trying to score woke puss.
>>
Attacking a symptom won't fix anything. The Jew is the cancer.
>>
File: 1433966621296.gif (952 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
1433966621296.gif
952 KB, 500x425
>mfw their twitter had twerking for resistance
>>
>>79689924
Nope, because intersectionalism is codified in how they interact amongst each other and intersectionalism will unite them as long as they can remain united around an external enemy. Intersectionalism is a way to let conflicting sense of entitlements to co-exist.

>>79690195
As much as I think he is a hack, he isn't wrong about this and the left knows this too (he simplifies it too much as for, against society, he doesn't get how foreign agents can't make things happen unless it is already there). The left used intersectionalism as a way to stop the break down of their coalition.
>>
>>79691160
ok stormfag.

also you can't defeat them by rehashing the old positions they are so expert at defeating. if we present ourselves as white males, neo-nazis or racists, we are easy targets to them. they are prepared for that battle, they aren't prepared for internal fracturing.
>>
File: 1464236540989.png (618 KB, 1080x1074) Image search: [Google]
1464236540989.png
618 KB, 1080x1074
>>79685054
This is why I believe FBI anon was telling the truth and the FBI likes us.
>>
File: 1453745577184.jpg (23 KB, 230x250) Image search: [Google]
1453745577184.jpg
23 KB, 230x250
>>79684504
If we are going to do something like that, we need the jews on the board to step forward. Fracturing and dividing is their cup of tea.

Where my kikes at?
>>
>>79691511
We need to reawaken our past. We wuz the internet hate machine, the trolls who ruined things.
>>
>>79689082
You are being trolled by a shill
The rest of us understand what intersectional feminism means and why this applies
You're retarded arguments with a shill are derailing the thread

LET IT GO
E
T
I
T
G
O
>>
>>79692392

Ok good. I am working on an infographic.
>>
>>79692555
Checkt & kekt
>>
File: raw-trudeau-paris-full-111315.jpg (181 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
raw-trudeau-paris-full-111315.jpg
181 KB, 1024x768
>>79684504
GOOD MORNING!
>>
>>79692555

nice trips

I don't understand why the colors were picked or why the arrows point the way they do. It looks like you made a deliberate decision, I just don't understand what it was supposed to mean.
>>
File: 1467512833982.jpg (175 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1467512833982.jpg
175 KB, 1024x768
>>79692555

BLM wouldn't go after Islam, it's seen as black culture.

The nation of Islam maybe. A subtle yet distinct difference.
>>
>niggers hate mexicans
>mexicans hate niggers
>both hate faggots
>faggots hate muzzie's (niggers)
And they say the GOP base is fractured
>>
File: joo63.png (82 KB, 337x406) Image search: [Google]
joo63.png
82 KB, 337x406
>tfw spic
I want to troll lefties. What to do?
>>
>>79692937
Plans of attack for each side.

Green side (islam) attacks LGBT (protecting islamic values), feminsts (defending women), BLM (racism found in islam)

RED is BLM: they attack all other sides by claiming those sides are anti-black.

CYAN is LGBT: LGBT attacks Islam via claims of anti-LGBT stuff.

Does it make sense? Does the title OP Tower of Babel helps in making clear the purpose of this (to stop them from coordinating and working together as one)
>>
File: 1466873451146.png (24 KB, 1320x127) Image search: [Google]
1466873451146.png
24 KB, 1320x127
When did you realize that /pol/ is literally the Jews?
>>
>>79693118
Yes it will, they already have. BLM says that Islam is arabic supremacy and anti-blackness. That black brothers aren't equal to arab brothers and shiet. They use anti-blackness to attack everyone.
>>
>>79693261
>I want to troll lefties. What to do?
pose as a latina on twitter and spam memes with the #LatinasForTrump hashtag or something. Pick arguments with lefttards, come up with clever bantz, screenshot, post here, rinse and repeat.
>>
>>79693118
As Farrakhan says fuck 'em all and essentially backed Trump, because even niggers know niggers are stupid attention whores.
>>
>>79693177
Yep, you amerifags should fracture the blacks against the mexicans. It isn't suburban middle class america that has to go to schools full of illegal mexicans who take away resources from teaching black children. It isn't the middle class white americans who deprive blacks of work, its illegal mexicans who depress the wages. In brexit, they spoke about the effects of illegal immigration has on depressing wages. THe poor of britian are white chavs, so race doesn't obscure the fact that the working class suffers due to it.

Race obscures it in america. If Trump can exploit this, he will turn the blacks against the dems really really easily.

Trump just needs to focus on
>tell blacks NAFTA hurts them
>telling blacks illegal immigrants depress wages
>why hire a black for 7.45 an hour when illegals can be hired for 3 dollars an hour?
>>
>>79691160
It will weaken the jew my swedish friend, many small victories and a shit ton of causing confusion will make us win.
>>
>>79693265

It would be better as a table. Rows: initiating group. Columns: what the row is doing to each column.

>>79693325

Maybe we're doing jewy things, but we don't have a unifying factor of some genetic background.

We're fighting jews with jewing, but they jewed first.
>>
>>79693553
NOPE.

Doing this just turns you into an enemy of the left. The left needs external enemies to fight and be aggressive towards and to act as proof they are victims. What they do not need is you being a latina and talking about how LGBT community oppresses you, or how blacks engage in racial attacks against hard working latinos and how the blacks need to act like latinos and stop commiting crimes. That's how. Or (best one), how the police are brutal to latinos but black lives matter pretends it doesn't exist.
>>
>>79693777
We have a unifying memetic background.

Cultural roots, biological roots. As unpopular as it around these parts to state this: A jew is a jew because of culture.
>>
Lol you guys are are too dumb to ever pull this off
>>
>>79693861
I'm just saying it would give exposure to a voter bloc that isn't represented in the current meme-o-thon, imagine if it would result in another #TrumpGirls-type thing like the other day? Suddenly you had random roasties expressing support for trump and the left lost their fucking minds.
>>
>>79693944

Kek has blessed us both, brother LeafJew
>>
we should make Twitter accounts to subvert the blm movement. let's redpill them on the Jews
>>
What happens when all your bases belong to gibsmedem free rights at the exact same time? Hillary is gonna have to pander in overdrive.
>>
File: 1467094582563.jpg (38 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
1467094582563.jpg
38 KB, 400x302
Okay dudes, i am unsure how to cause a hube liberal shit fling, would it be a good start to create a blm twitter acc and shit all over islam and gays? (will use a Pharao sacophargus as profile pic)
>>
>>79694161
Praise be upon him.

>>79694118
The people who get triggered by that are people who are deeply SJW, its a mirror crowd/group to those who would visit the donald on reddit, or bernie stank meme stash. The voters are normies. Social media is for the activist.

>>79694219
They already hate the jews, they just won't be open about it. Redpilling BLM on the jews won't do shit about bringing about the destruction of left's tower of babel.

>>79693948
If kek wills it.
>>
>>79691497
FBI has like 70 agents on the Hillary case.
One post on 4chin gets 4,000 neckbeards clicking link after link and digging into ownership, payouts,etc
I thought FBIanon was bs, but might be legit...
>>
>>79693118
Not if it was really understood.

Mohammad had black slaves and called blacks raisin heads.
>>
>>79694320
>twitter acc and shit all over islam and gays
wouldn't be plausible imo, a lot of niggers are already islamic. There's more pride parades coming up all summer, if toronto is any indication, they're going to try and hijack the others. If the incident is trending we spam ironic memes on the hashtag. Today could've been better in that regard.
>>
>>79694320
Yes, yes! Yes, shit on gays appropriating black culture. Shit on muslims not respecting blacks. Shit on muslims for destroying the fact that blacks were kangz. Shit on gays how the gays are not even concern with real civil rights and real oppression. Shit on how "gay men think the stonewall riots was oppression, shm, i guess slavery was a cake walk".

There is a shit ton of stuff in their own blogs. If you are really lost, just amplify some aspects of their crazy to the other side.
>>
BLM has been hijacked by abbos in disguise a long time ago.
Mark my words.
>>
>>79694501
Yes, they know how they are treated in the islamic world. The biggest offense to black people is to call Malcolm X a retard, muslims can attack malcolm X as a moron, idiot because he adultered islam. There is so much shit about how bad black muslims are treated.
>>
>>79694525
So what shall i do then with that acc? I wanna cause outrage.

In the islam thing i wanted to bring up the arab slave trades and act like an outraged dindu, telling shit about how arabs are muh ancient enemy
>>
>>79694764
Google is your friend

https://muslimreverie.wordpress.com/tag/anti-black-racism-in-the-muslim-community/

google "anti-blackness <group you want to pivot against BLM>"
>>
>>79694621
Oh that sounds really good, my canadian friend, thank you for the ideas.
I got the idea also what i said in >>79694764
How does that sound to you?
>>
Start by exploiting thier identity politics

>troll as a gay black man
>call out gay white mens privilege
>Tell transfreaks that blacks are more oppressed since 4 history than them
>use the #blackmencantrape strategy

Divide and conquer /pol/.
>>
>>79694621
Yeah, that's pretty good
>>
>>79694929
see what the black community is saying. I am telling you, intersectionalism is a codified social norm for them not to each other when they interact together. It's like a social grace. In their own private spaces, they have issues but when they are together to build their tower of babel, they use intersectionalism to keep that shit isolated.

i hope people can see how the left's project we are witnessing now is really a tower of babel project and by violating intersectionalism amongst them, we will cause their destruction.
>>
>>79694853
Also got a dumb question, how do i use twitter? Do i just have to write some shit and then give it a shit ton of hashtags for others to see?
>>
File: Not Progressive Enough.png (86 KB, 863x825) Image search: [Google]
Not Progressive Enough.png
86 KB, 863x825
Blacks already hate white liberals.

Here's a sample of a black woman bashing atheists and vegans.
>>
File: queeyahs.png (112 KB, 745x862) Image search: [Google]
queeyahs.png
112 KB, 745x862
>>79694459
Here's a list of upcoming pride parades. Personally, i'm going to monitor them for BLM chimpouts, and see what I can come up with on twitter. Lots of normies there and i got decent reactions today with the #PrideTO thing.
>>
>>79684504
>>79684504
cunning. like a fox. Proceed.
>>
File: progressive-splaining.png (70 KB, 885x439) Image search: [Google]
progressive-splaining.png
70 KB, 885x439
I've got one more for you /pol/.

Apparently there's now "progressive-splaining".

Southern black evangelicals resent white liberals telling them what's right or wrong.

This is too easy!
>>
>>79695230
Example of a black muslim hating other muslims

>Anti-black racism is global. We cannot be preaching Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) or the Qur’an’s teachings about diversity and how no one is superior to another person on the basis of race if we are not practicing it in the community. Yeah, we’ll hear Arab, South Asian, and white imams quote Malcolm X whenever it is convenient or boast about Muhammad Ali, but then they’ll marginalize black Muslims or make racist remarks about the black people (Muslim and non-Muslim) in their neighborhood. There is also a colorblind narrative that accompanies the sermons about Malcolm X. I remember a white imam in one of my local mosques giving a speech about how Malcolm used to be a “racist black supremacist” until he went for Hajj and started to accept all Muslims (he liked to emphasize on how Malcolm started to accept white people).

>I remember a white imam in one of my local mosques giving a speech about how Malcolm used to be a “racist black supremacist” until he went for Hajj and started to accept all Muslims (he liked to emphasize on how Malcolm started to accept white people).

>Malcolm used to be a “racist black supremacist” until he went for Hajj and started to accept all Muslims

>All muslims

>>79695223
I know how to use youtube.
>>
>>79695296
Threaten BLM chimpouts in those parades. Email organizers, BCC the demands and emails to media and have some keks.
>>
>>79695296
You just need a mass emailing op. Like a few hundred emails and claim you are busing in supporters from other communities.
>>
File: twerk res.jpg (19 KB, 394x204) Image search: [Google]
twerk res.jpg
19 KB, 394x204
>>79691274
>twerking for resistance
Stolen from Scots.
>>
>>79695430
Well i will try my luck then, will create dindu twitter and try to break the walls between their sections, gonna be fun
>>
>>79695223

Here's how to use Twitter, someone screen shot this:

1. Seed round: Search for relevant hash tags, e.g. for #BlackLivesMatter and follow the accounts with 1k+ followers.. Continue searching for "popular" hash tags and follow other large-ish acocunts and retweet popular sounding messages.
2. Develop your own content to build up your own followers. You won't get too many followers with just retweets. Get your content from chans, reddit, etc., doesn't have to be OC.

Repeat steps to grow account, add divisive material when you see fit
>>
File: 1466004802208.jpg (253 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466004802208.jpg
253 KB, 1920x1080
>>79684504
been doing this for a long time. i joined hillary and bernie groups with 4 different accounts a while back and posted some positive things about her/him once in a while with 2 of them(both latino). with the other 2(blacks) i would always just complain about the dumbest shit possible, but still somewhat support him. now, since bernies basically gone i post trump vids saying he might be okay after all with 1 account and the other is still not sure but not ruling it out. i always comment about how surprised i am to find out things like the fact that he let jen hudsons family live in his hotel when they were stressed, the press conference with the blacks, the fact that he called republicans extremists a couple years ago. i basically use all the videos republicans use to talk shit. i use them to try to get people to like him. i used to do the same shit with ron paul like 4 years ago. in between i been just trolling to get them thinking about how stupid their views are. anything to get them questioning liberal politics. before that i honed my skills on myspace where i would make fake girlfriends for myself to make my real girl jealous when she stepped out of line. before that was yahoo messenger. people under 30 don't know a/s/l&a pic could get you laid every night 15 years ago. it wasnt like today when everybody's has accounts and profiles. back then, every girl on there, you knew she wanted dick cause why else would she be there?
>>
>>79695837
this is good stuff.
>>
>>79695953
thats too rambling.

god deprived humans the ability to communicate in order to stop the tower of babel. we gotta deprive the left the ability to not fight each other in order to stop their degeneracy.
>>
>>79695953
Any tricks to keeping all the accounts organized? That's a lot to juggle at once, seems like it would help to be autistic
>>
>>79689458
>>79688767
>>79685054
>>79684504
Then they link to this archived post and use that as proof that all negative comments made online are actually from Trump supporters - effectively covering up the actual retardation they have put out on their own.
>>
>>79687784
this is a great pic
>>
>>79696185
everything's saved in the account activity. rarely post outside of them groups besides the few times they talk to each other or post random hip-hop trash
>>
File: Itbegins.png (21 KB, 307x201) Image search: [Google]
Itbegins.png
21 KB, 307x201
>>79695837
>>79695490
Done. Operation Chimpout initiated.
>>
>>79696510
it is very difficult to get these accounts going
>>
File: op tower of babel.png (393 KB, 1275x1750) Image search: [Google]
op tower of babel.png
393 KB, 1275x1750
>>79696199
True, but it doesn't matter because internally they sort of know that the others amongst them have different ideas. They just care to present a common front. They will have a hard time thinking it is all trump supporters doing this shit because BLM has done this before.

If we do this right, we will just be repeating what they say to each other in a different avenue and without respecting the social grace created by intersectionalism. The media might disvow us as 'mere trump supporters' but they sort of know the other side believes in this shit, and that sort of distrust will cause their tower of babel to collapse.

pic related: its the poster.
>>
>>79695837
Thanks, mate. I am signing in on my phone, they want my phone number, is there a way to ship around that?
>>
>>79696510
Okay, Imma gonna do the same. What's the next pride event.
>>
>>79696764
>it is very difficult to get these accounts going
I'll just lurk the hashtags for a while, follow all the big ones and see what i can come up with.
>>
>>79696764
we add each other? I don't know twitter but I know how to trolll on youtube.
>>
File: JULY.png (102 KB, 747x838) Image search: [Google]
JULY.png
102 KB, 747x838
>>79696845
here's july's schedule
>>
>>79696903
Halifax canada has that shit with africavile.

We should threaten an action there from BLM halting the parade. and the halifax media market is small enough that if we BCC some of our correspondance with the organization, they might run with the story.
>>
File: Black People.jpg (76 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Black People.jpg
76 KB, 600x800
>>79696510
>Operation Chimpout
Is that the goal?
>>
>>79696803
Yeah, last twitter account I made a couple months ago, I was able to optionally skip adding a phone number.

It's not unheard of for people to get locked out and supposedly need a password to get back in - but I've only seen huge accounts (>100k followers) complain about that.
>>
>>79696987
Make sure you use all the intersectional buzzwords.
>>
>>79696803
>>
>>79696987
San diego and halifax are pretty much simultaneous, could be a happening if they were to crash both of them, the fallout would be yuge
>>
>>79697058
I am on phone,seems no way around it.
>>
>>79697039
>Is that the goal?
You better believe it.
>>
>>79685054

I don't say this often but this is a legitimately good idea. Instead of my various Jew shitposting accounts, time to create some for Bonquisha and Jamal
>>
>>79697120
NO!

Intersectionalism is what stops them from eating each other. Intersectionalism is the social grace that lets them co-operate, much like how humans in the tower of babel myth shared a common language to co-operate and build that tower. If we remove their ability to co-operate (by violating intersectionalism) we can cause the collapse of their tower.

see this: >>79685054
>>
>>79696858
>>79696764
>>79696510

What are you guys going for, BLM? Follow all the official BLM accounts, and follow whichever out of the twitter recommended accounts too. Feel free to unfollow accounts after you've reached a certain critical mass of tweets coming in. But in the early stages, you want a steady flow of tweets on your timeline.
>>
>>79697153
Okay yeah. San diego can be targeted by many activist groups around that area. We can use the threat of busing in supporters and I really believe in the BCCing all communications to small media outlets ;)

the media wants the views and break stories early
we want to cause a sensation.

>>79697223
they are teaching us how to defeat them. my only insight is that intersectionalism is what lets them co-operate and I keep thinking about this as how they are like the people who are trying to build the tower of babel and we can stop it by depriving them of that means to co-operate blah blah blah.
>>
Lets get a full list of buzz words
>>
File: Farage Explains.jpg (278 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Farage Explains.jpg
278 KB, 2000x1000
>>79697199
Neato

>>79697272
The point I was making is the Alinskyite point about pointing out the opposition's hypocrisy. So the LGBTQIPXYZ leadership publicly lives on progressive ideology by exposing their intersectional failures you reveal them to by intemperate. Intersectionality exposes a fissure all we need to do is to exploit the fissure.
>>
>>79697562
That would take too long these days.
>>
>>79697436
>they are like the people who are trying to build the tower of babel and we can stop it by depriving them of that means to co-operate
>>
File: Github.png (439 KB, 705x529) Image search: [Google]
Github.png
439 KB, 705x529
>>79697562
>Black bodies
>Eurocentric
>Microaggression
>Woke
>Invisible privilege
>Institutional racism
>Power + Privilege

And remember if anyone challenges you or points out a logical flaw remind them to check their privilege.
>>
>>79697802

intended >>79697436 to be read with >>79693325
>>
>>79697615
>Intersectionality
No. They know the fissures. Intersectionalism needs to be thought in terms of the tower of babel myth. Intersectionalism is the social graces for in-group dynamics that serve the same purpose a common human language did in the tower of babel myth. Violating intersectionalism by people within these groups will destroy their co-operation.

It isn't even Alinskyite, intersectionalism makes it offlimits to discuss oppression in concrete terms, only in terms that everyone experience differently oppression and everyone must respect that. The moment the respect of that is challenged is the moment the the tower is threatened with collapsed. We can cause it collapse by violating those norms and making people within our targeted communities feel confident enough to start openly fighting each other.

I want to offer evidence why my hypothesis of intersectionalism is the most correct one

just google:
>+"anti-blackness" +"<your some other sjw group>"

and you will find tons of material about how the other groups are against black people.
>>
>>79697802
we are becoming the jews.

>>79697824
to add to this, if you are role playing as black:
accuse them being anti-black rather than check their privilege. check your privilege is a joke meme. accusation of being anti-black is a serious charge, like calling someone a pedophile in a prison.
>>
File: 14.png (64 KB, 713x652) Image search: [Google]
14.png
64 KB, 713x652
>>79697436

Preliminary recon operations have begun. I'm not used to going undercover as a nigress so this may take some time to refine our technique. Nevertheless, we do this to serve our God Emperor.
>>
I thinking of creating a Muslim Twitter and writing anti-black shit. Might confuse some leftist and some blm thugs
>>
>>79698110

For the ultimate blackpill you have to learn to read and write arabic
>>
>>79698177
Nice dubs
I could put Arabic in my name or something, lots of Muslims and there sympathisers put Arabic in their names of twitter
>>
>>79698177

nah just use Google Translate.
>>
>>79698076
Yes, but blame gay men. Don't be anti-hetrowhite but be anti-gay men (asian, non-black ones). Make them the target (the other sides of the left).

>>79698110
YES! and also anti-LGBT stuff and anti-black stuff and be colourblind. BLM types hate colourblind people. Also steal their thunder. BLM is very protective of their hashtag and co-opt BLM rhetoric but apply it to muslims this will cause them to rage quit.

also see this: http://www.therebel.media/toronto_star_s_glowing_report_of_muslim_love_of_the_gay_community_is_liberal_fantasy
>>
File: day1.png (34 KB, 641x284) Image search: [Google]
day1.png
34 KB, 641x284
>>79698076
you're bonquisha? i literally just found your acct on twitter. A little over the top kek.
>>
File: 1378551736662.gif (453 KB, 280x207) Image search: [Google]
1378551736662.gif
453 KB, 280x207
>less than a month since 75+ fatalities at a gay nightclub due to gun violence
>a gay pride parade is interrupted by the group of people most likely to commit gun violence
>>
File: TopDaniel.png (225 KB, 459x403) Image search: [Google]
TopDaniel.png
225 KB, 459x403
>>79685054
I like the cut of your jib.
>>
>>79698688
>>79698733
It's like we are getting closer to a chemo for these sjws. Our progress will be evolutionary. We will try all theories to defeat them and one day we will stumble upon one vaccine that will work.

i dunno about u guise, but i really like thinking about intersectionality as the common language in the tower of babel myth.
>>
>>79698560

I'm used to just general shitposting, not used to undercover work. I'm infantry, not covert ops
>>
>>79698076
>Bonquisha
>>
>>79699121
Its WW1-like now. The infantry is ineffective, sending more men over the front from our side will not lead to any tactical or strategic gains. We need to manipulate the battlefield to win, we need to go after their core.
>>
File: ddddddd.png (41 KB, 641x355) Image search: [Google]
ddddddd.png
41 KB, 641x355
>>79699121
>I'm infantry, not covert ops
Go with your expertise m8, nothing wrong with that, I already have another acct for Trump and other trolling, so this one's more serious. Arguing with a normie right now who responded to my first tweet kek
>>
>>79684504
There is no need to do anything. SJWism is a flawed concept and will destroy itself.
>>
File: 1465731016969.gif (833 KB, 350x497) Image search: [Google]
1465731016969.gif
833 KB, 350x497
>>79684504
>BLM shutting down the pride parade

Never been happier. Just waiting for more muzzie hate crimes against trannies and gays that the left will ignore.
>>
File: aa5.jpg (6 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
aa5.jpg
6 KB, 165x115
>>79698907
I was just drive-bying this thread but your post renewed my faith in this place. Too many people want to just yell NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER and run away like a 5 year old but you've actually put some thought into strategy and subtlety. I don't like using this term, but it's mad oldfag style. We absolutely CAN win, it's just that a lot of people need to learn how to keep their dicks in their pants.
>>
File: convo.png (110 KB, 639x806) Image search: [Google]
convo.png
110 KB, 639x806
>>79699292
>>
>>79699409
top kek that's some good stuff leafbro
>>
File: 1364960385391.gif (605 KB, 263x359) Image search: [Google]
1364960385391.gif
605 KB, 263x359
>>79685054

Mr. Leaf you already got one black ready to help you out on this. Matter of fact I've been doing this for a while on my own account and don't care. All I want is the destruction of BLM.

I've been blocked by too many black activists you would laugh at their hypocrisy. The one thing I always do is have a smile on my face and laugh.

However one thing I learned about these sock puppet accounts is that they will know you're a troll or a nobody due to your followers and following. You're gonna have to make it look like you've been on twitter for sometime.

Also make it a chance for other blacks who are too afraid to speak up against BLM. I've openly expressed my hatred of them, but with your black sock puppet accounts tell other blacks straight up, "Do you really want to be associated with this group just because you are black?" Don't be too aggressive, take it slow.

You're not the only one who wants something done here.
>>
>>79699409

This isn't even parodying BLM, it's literally their talking points with better spelling.

In fact the only thing that gives it away is good spelling and inconsistent use of black slang and far too few !!!???? and no emoticons.
>>
>>79684504
>Learnt
You're a fucking peasent.
>>
MORE MATERIAL to deprive them of their tower:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57NbmDL06gU

The crowd was shouting BLM (who are the honoury guests to the event and asked to lead the march) to move the truck and BLM responds by citing the current year.
>>
>>79699409
You should have said, well if the shoe fits, you wear it.
>>
Muslim Twitter created
>>
>>79699581
Yes, this. This will destroy their tower too. Its fucking horrible.
>>
>>79699409

nice, good job anon
>>
First Brexit now this I am prod of you lads!!
>>
>>79699595
>In fact the only thing that gives it away is good spelling and inconsistent use of black slang and far too few !!!???? and no emoticons
We already have bonquisha for that kek. But i get your point. I have to find the "crying with laughter emoji"
>>
EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO ROLE PLAY BLM AND GET OTHERS TO RAGE WATCH THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57NbmDL06gU

BEST TALKING POINTS.

>this is about life and death
>not stupid marriages
>>
Black lives matter is jewish controlled opposition aka cointelpro. Why are you goyim so easily swindled
>>
>>79699872
Read the thread and lurk moar fgt.
>>
>>79696780
>bable
its *babel*
>>
File: 1457997151509.png (95 KB, 261x219) Image search: [Google]
1457997151509.png
95 KB, 261x219
>>79698560

You want me to give you some ammo? I'll send you a direct message, all you have to do is make it spread and I'll tell you exactly how.
>>
>>79699872
>Black lives matter is jewish controlled opposition aka cointelpro. Why are you goyim so easily swindled

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2016/07/03/black-lives-matter-protest-scores-victory-after-putting-pride-parade-on-pause.html
>>
>>79690661
we will need a midget in a wheelchair to do this to have the leverage though but really good idea
>>
File: op tower of babel.png (393 KB, 1275x1750) Image search: [Google]
op tower of babel.png
393 KB, 1275x1750
>>79700062
thank you.
>>
>>79700238
>You want me to give you some ammo?
can't say no to that, getting late and my brain's a little fried for the top-tier bait required
>>
>>79700398
You are doing great. Also did you watch this, its' from the sit in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57NbmDL06gU
>>
>>79700398
>there is no black in the LGBT rainbow.

the rainbow doesn't represent black people.
>>
File: 1zyzbqw.gif (2 MB, 350x164) Image search: [Google]
1zyzbqw.gif
2 MB, 350x164
>>79684504
Honest question:
Why do white people only give a fuck about Gays or Women when it's black and brown people that are doing them harm? (Cologne, Orlando, this Toronto BLM shutdown of Gay Pride event, etc)
>>
>>79700398

For privacy reasons, you should obviously be able to spot the non sock puppet account. Follow me so I can send you a message, once it's done unfollow me so there's no backtrace.
>>
File: ddd2.png (30 KB, 640x288) Image search: [Google]
ddd2.png
30 KB, 640x288
>>79700486
thx m8. watching the videos will help for sure
>>
>>79700623
better to be a pussy than a nigger
>>
>>79700696
done
>>
>>79700761
I don't get it.
>>
>>79700623
why do you tease your siblings and friends but then give a fuck when someone else badmouths them? exactly the same reason.
>>
>>79700744
Also if you can't rebut someone, ask them
>why are you doing this? Black people are dying, your life is not in danger. Black peoples lives are in danger and at risk of death. why are you distracting the issue?

They used this rhetorical position to deflect a BLM co-founder tweet about killing white people, here is a link to a video where another co-foundered being confronted by a reporter about said tweet: http://www.cp24.com/news/black-lives-matter-rep-refuses-to-comment-on-co-founder-s-tweet-1.2845942
>>
>>79700940
That actually makes sense and I can't come up with a comeback. lol

Thanks
>>
File: 1461214707638.gif (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461214707638.gif
3 MB, 1280x720
>>79700693
FORGOT TO ADD!

ALWAYS INCLUDE HASHTAGS AND KEYWORDS AS WELL AS BUZZWORDS!!! PEOPLE SEARCH ON TWITTER USING HASHTAGS AND SPECIFIC KEY WORDS

>>79700398
You got some ammo for now. Other sock puppet account unfollow mines.
>>
>>79684504

For real! When was the last time somebody got shot for being gay? Like in the 70s?! Everyday black people get shot for being black! Get real people. Gays are not oppressed. If you are protesting for gay rights right now you are part of the problem!
>>
File: ddd3.png (33 KB, 637x287) Image search: [Google]
ddd3.png
33 KB, 637x287
>>79701357
>ALWAYS INCLUDE HASHTAGS AND KEYWORDS AS WELL AS BUZZWORDS
way ahead of you pal
>>
>>79684504

We need to find someone who is legitimately and undeniably a criminal nignog and turn him into a BLM patron saint. I'm thinking Robert Mugabe, and anyone who disagrees is a racist privileged white boy who is crying white tears. All in favor?
>>
>>79701582
One BLM leader was caught pimping out a girl but your plan doesn't work because internally it doesn't matter if they are criminal or scum. What matters is that, amongst the progressives, they co-operate on their tower. We can deprive them of the ability to co-operate by violating intersectionality (which is a sort of social grace that regulates in-group behaviour). But if you want to champion a criminal, there already exist on (search BLM pimp arrested)
>>
>>79701582
we need to show how one tribe in Africa is/was being killed/cannibalized by another tribe to show how blacks do it to themselves
>>
>>79701927
lurk moar, read the thread.

they can easily resist overt racism, they can't easily resist internal fighting.
>>
>>79684504
>fight the left by exploiting their internal fractures
It's the only way actually.
>>
>>79702004
internecine warfare is not racism if they are killing each other but i admit i did not read through this long thread
>>
>>79702076
It is sadly the only way. Any other way gives them strength. If we are overt racist, we empower them. They are an army built for one specific warfare, we need to fight them in terms where they are weak and that's violating the social graces enforced by intersectionality.
>>
>>79702146
Read the thread, and try to understand what is going on here new friend.
>>
File: ddd4.png (41 KB, 640x356) Image search: [Google]
ddd4.png
41 KB, 640x356
>>
>>79702205
You sir are a genius. You are doing Kek's work
>>
File: 4iNP4Vd[1].png (60 KB, 904x692) Image search: [Google]
4iNP4Vd[1].png
60 KB, 904x692
>can use our forgotten art of trolling
KEK VULT
>>
>>79685054
Screencapped and sent to liberal newspapers

You're welcome. Take this as a learning experience.
>>
>>79702268
>53 Posts by this ID
>>
I am so proud of all of you.

Remember, you can not debate these things. Amplify their stupidity, and expose it to the voting public.

False flag with sock puppet accounts and let Poe's Law do the heavy lifting.

Cunts, faggots, niggers, spics, mudslimes, and other degenerates should be at each other's throats. Make each faction feel like the most oppressed.

A nigger can accuse a spic of stealing it's job (lol)
A mudslime can accuse a faggot of being an abomination
A mentally ill tranny can accuse a feminist of oppressing it

Use their lack of logic against them

Divide and conquer
>>
Nothing about brexit was anti-immigration

The left is grouped around "kill whitey", I'm not sure how much exploiting you can really do.
>>
>>79691511
Yo.
>>
>>79702205

This is too effective. I'm having trouble believing that that account isn't a real separate individual even with you showing me that it's not.

Is this how psy-ops work? How many of the conversations which I have on the internet are even real?
>>
>>79701927

AYYY MAN WE WUZ KINGS N SHEEIT, DONT YOU B TALKIN SHIT ABOUT THE MOTHERLAND WITE BOY

REAL NIQQAS LIKE ROBERT MUGABE AND SIAD BARRE REPRESENTIN

GONNA BE WHITE TEARS WHEN YO BOY TRUMP LOSES
>>
>>79702268
thx senpai, but we are all just vessels for the bantz
>>
>>79702440

If it seems fake, or it seems like a crazy person, it will be dismissed and ignored.

The message has to be selfish, full of spite and anger, and highly critical of people who did absolutely nothing wrong.

Playing the victim when you're the perpetrator is the goal.
>>
File: 1466791308827.gif (2 MB, 592x496) Image search: [Google]
1466791308827.gif
2 MB, 592x496
>>79702205

Another method is to find the tweets with large amounts of retweets and likes. Use your sock puppet accounts to disagree with the oppressors should they be Asian, White, Gay or whatever. However, ALWAYS ATTACK THE BLACKS WHO DISAGREE WITH BLM IF YOU ARE USING A BLACK SOCK PUPPET ACCOUNT. Try to make you tweet stand out as much as possible in those conversations, pictures are a great way to catch someones eye, you might have to take a trip old black twitter dumps to get some ammo.

God I'd never thought the day my social media skills would come in handy for this.
>>
>>79702376
The brilliance of this is that even if exposed, the groups themselves know each others issues, they just wont talk about it because it will open up the fractures. Paranoia consumes all.
>>
File: 1445150529188.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1445150529188.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>subverting subversive cultures
This is how we save the west. Not with war but with trolling.
It's so simple.
>>
File: 1467423741119.jpg (79 KB, 400x592) Image search: [Google]
1467423741119.jpg
79 KB, 400x592
WE WUZ TWEETERZ N SHIIIIIEEET
>>
>>79694621
>Shit on muslims for destroying the fact that blacks were kangz.

Underrated!
>>
File: dddd5.png (34 KB, 638x318) Image search: [Google]
dddd5.png
34 KB, 638x318
>>79702637
>ALWAYS ATTACK THE BLACKS WHO DISAGREE WITH BLM IF YOU ARE USING A BLACK SOCK PUPPET ACCOUNT
Noted. Bout to crash so this was my last one for today.
>>
i have about 60 follower on twitter (mostly liberals), but i think theyre on to me since ive been shilling for neverhillary and brexit and whitepride
>>
>>79702568

Fair point. I'm going to revise my sockpuppet shitposting. I was Bonquisha in an earlier post here. Going to make it look like a college student or something plausible. Less all caps and typical nigger speak, and more pseudo-intellectual babble about privilege and POC

Bonus points if some of our undercover operatives get a following by actual BLM members. Then, once Trump gets 270, go full Nazi, like Hal Turner-level shit and let the triggering go through the roof
>>
>>79702929
You blew your load too early and ruined the account. Burn it. Start over.
>>
>>79703054
problem is twitter accounts are a pain in the ass for me because they allways want a cellnumber, and i dont want to give them mine.
>>
File: ayy lmao.jpg (64 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
64 KB, 720x404
>>79702376
Please do. It won't make the special snowflakes any less insecure and impressionable.
>>
File: 1445389902869.png (55 KB, 261x290) Image search: [Google]
1445389902869.png
55 KB, 261x290
How do these people even breathe with all these contradictions?

>black pride matters, but you honkeys can't show pride! you mexicans can't either, because you look too white!
>gay people deserve respect, as do women! but muslims should be allowed to implement sharia law and execute gays on the spot
>we need to censor and ban pornography, except when it's made by a strong womyn
>if you're black and/or a woman who disagrees with us, you have internalized mysoginy and/or racism, but we can't actually claim that because then we'd be belittling your opinions, and as cis white men we're not allowed do that
>>
>>79689568
>fags cheering for a nig hijacking a peace vigil
>>
>>79702920
OMG so fucking brillant.

>>79703159
It will create more paranoia and let them silence each other. Intersectionality's trick to get them to co-operate is to create a fake politeness about the differences in 'opprsesion'. If they treat all talk about how each other feels about the other factions as mere utterances of the racists, that will lead to a dysfunctional and toxic relationship.

if kek wills it and give us the ability to do this right, we destroy them to the point they won't organize online, they won't communicate online and they wont develop coalitions.
>>
>>79687178

Is there any way to destroy the intersectionalism? Instead of pointing feminists at muslims at gays, can we point feminists at each other? Can we point gays at each other with their whole gay white men aren't oppressed enough anymore? Why not just destroy the foundations so they destroy themselves, instead of making them destroy each other?
>>
the things that we have working against us are
>we aren't evil so most of us want it to be true that we can be honest AND win. The evildoers have no problem lying. Good people have trouble putting their whole heart and soul into something that they don't fully believe in.

>we aren't stupid - a lot of our enemies are dumb enough to actually believe the oversimplified memes that they are fed.

but one other point i want to make is why the fuck isn't there even one white person who has the courage to go up and take the mic back from the BLM people that interrupt. that is a truth that is tough to swallow. we need to come up with a way to make ourselves fearless bc (((they))) have figured out exactly how to control people horizontally through social pressure. We need to actually train through drills to do that.
>>
>>79703288
you need to lurk moar.

they don't care about contradictions. think of it like a coalition trying to build a tower (as in the tower of babel) and that coalition uses intersectionality as an in-group social grace to enable co-operation by pretending fractures do not exist. we bring up the fractures, we will destroy their ability to build the tower and thus win.

its divide and conquer with the realization that
>attacking them from outside positions is useless (they are adept at fighting outsiders)
>intersectionality is more for them to regulate legimtiacy of 'oppression' so they can co-exist than for us to suffer.
>>
File: OY VEY.png (15 KB, 602x129) Image search: [Google]
OY VEY.png
15 KB, 602x129
Good cracka to bash for practice
>>
File: reallymakesyouthink.jpg (66 KB, 785x474) Image search: [Google]
reallymakesyouthink.jpg
66 KB, 785x474
oohh jeez
>>
File: 1467506407707.jpg (66 KB, 592x738) Image search: [Google]
1467506407707.jpg
66 KB, 592x738
>>79703595

>Those uppity niggers are being too uppity.
>>
>>79684504
>we want apologies for all this oppresion!
>hell no, you won't apology for this and think it's enough for all the oppression you did
This will end well.
>>
niggers take their own side ONLY

leftists just dont get it
>>
File: dd.jpg (42 KB, 922x360) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
42 KB, 922x360
is that one of you?
>>
>>79703523
Yes, there are many fractures in feminism

There many feminists who are fundamentally against trans because they view gender as a social construct and hate trans who pretend gender is how their brain is wired. They are called trans-exclusionary feminists. (TERF)

There are anti-sex work feminists. (SWERF)

Both groups are severly under attack and are really angery about it, so they post a lot of attacks.

Here is one that went under the radar about bruce being a woman from feminist who says that shit is pathetic

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/07/opinion/sunday/what-makes-a-woman.html?_r=0

>The “I was born in the wrong body” rhetoric favored by other trans people doesn’t work any better and is just as offensive, reducing us to our collective breasts and vaginas. Imagine the reaction if a young white man suddenly declared that he was trapped in the wrong body and, after using chemicals to change his skin pigmentation and crocheting his hair into twists, expected to be embraced by the black community.

as for gays

there is a concept of homonormative to criticize the model gay person. There is a ton of shit about white gays 'hurting' gays of colour, like excluding them from communities (san fran is too expensive for anyone but the richest gays; early gay clubs prohibit color gays; segegation; gay men making fun of asian gay men; big black fetish == asian oriential fetish). Tons of shit.

>foundations
We can't as outsiders and any 'insider' that questions the foundation becomes an outsider. They are a group of people who have cutted their teeth in fighting against overt 'oppressors'. They will dismiss it as we dismiss any criticsm as jewish or sliding. Plus considering that these issues are real and intersectionality is for them (not for us, its about their own social graces), if we violate the rules of the intersectionality when dealing with 'oppression', we destroy their ability to unite against a 'outsider'.
>>
>>79703523
Feminists eat their own. Misinterpret something that someone did as muh-soggy-knee and watch the dogpile. Beta feminists are even easier targets due to male priveledge.
>>
>>79703609
DONT DO THIS.

>>79703858
THere is no 'leftist' (maybe the jews) but the left is a fucking weird ass coalition of 'okay, we support you now but promise me you will support us later'. It is a bunch of 'oppressed' people 'oppressed' by different things working together to collectively build a tower to fight the 'oppression'.
>>
File: rayray.jpg (110 KB, 922x705) Image search: [Google]
rayray.jpg
110 KB, 922x705
is throught the word racist around a go?
>>
>>79704136
what do you mean?
>>
>>79693118
Nation of Islam is black culture but it isn't Islam.
>>
>>79704149
Whoever is doing this, they are doing it wrong. The maplebro was doing Kek's work. This is ruining it.

>>79703578
social grace, and fear of stigma. this is why BLM have power.
>>
>>79699581
>>79685054
Listen to both of them. We need more people like them.
>>
>>79704166
It removes the legitimacy of the attack. This will only work when you role play and engage in the attack against other left targets. If you it gets associated to the right at all, people wont read legitimacy into those tweets. The tweets the canadianbro made are mimicking the sentiments that does exist within the left. You want the left to respond to it as it is coming from the left.
>>
File: 1467416788838.jpg (62 KB, 390x467) Image search: [Google]
1467416788838.jpg
62 KB, 390x467
It's threads like these that make me love this place. This might help.
>>
>>79704336
Nope, the demographic to mimic are college students.

see this: >>79702932
>>
>>79684504
BLM is the perfect symbol of everything that is wrong with the black community in america, devoid of any kind of personal responsibility, incapable of basic reasoning and feeling entitled to everything in the world for no effort.
A round of applause for the progressive left, who managed in two decades to ruin the black man more than two centuries of slavery and apartheid ever could.
>>
File: ddd8.png (81 KB, 636x694) Image search: [Google]
ddd8.png
81 KB, 636x694
damn, an actual legit 3d negro is defending my point. We can get some momentum going, this WILL work
>>
>>79704532
We need beta-cuck white male accounts. We can use them as mansplainers.
>>
File: Bernie Pol.jpg (149 KB, 780x600) Image search: [Google]
Bernie Pol.jpg
149 KB, 780x600
>>79702920
I can't wait to read the apologetics from the Atlantic. Their faith in BLM may be shaken like it was when Bernie was cucked to death.
>>
>>79704336
kek
>>
>>79702920

Your posts need more emojis, whitey.
>>
>>79687178
Intersectionalism is a weak lie. These fractured groups pledge allegiance to their flag with all the enthusiasm of the average high school senior.

In other words, they don't give a fuck beyond as long as they don't get yelled at. Soon enough all the competing ideologies will turn on each other.
>>
File: Cruz No Nose.png (372 KB, 956x519) Image search: [Google]
Cruz No Nose.png
372 KB, 956x519
>>79704149
Your account is such an obvious false flag that even SJWs might figure it out. Do something else we've got it handled.
>>
File: 37mm.jpg (668 KB, 582x800) Image search: [Google]
37mm.jpg
668 KB, 582x800
>>79704336
>>
File: 1467269524746.png (465 KB, 1189x813) Image search: [Google]
1467269524746.png
465 KB, 1189x813
>>79702376
>typical nigger speak

Guilty of this so called nigger speak, just thinking about those two words makes me laugh. Though I'm southern, I guess my dialect may come as a bit off, but I guess I'll give you guys a list.

Y'all, finna, 'bout(about), lit, gunna, dey(they), therr(there), 'round herr(Around here), teh(the), Who da fuk(Who the fuck?), fugg(fuck), I'ma

Sentence and Grammar.

"Yall white people better chill with this racist shit" Plain and fucking simple. Don't go overboard.

"Best be ~ " Short form of "You had better (be)"

"Ain't no~" Double negative I know, but I use it heavily around friends and family. It's pretty much engraved in me.

"I'm gon' ~ " I'm going to ~

"I'ma ~" This is to those who have probably never heard this but to use I'ma it's like a really short version of, "I'm about to". Example, "I'ma go home" or "I'ma bout to beat yo ass".

Now it may seem weird literal because it's basically, "I'm about bout to beat yo ass", but if you keep it short they'll know what you mean.

>>79704336
NO!! I can not stress this enough, the name shouldn't just be filled with shit like, Lafelisha or Le-a(Ledesha), put shit like OUTKA$T or 0NeLuV. If you are making a black girl sockpuppet account. Have little emojis next to you name, never have it to be your real full name. Try to make it "unique" if you get what I'm saying.

Teaching /pol/ how to be "ghetto" is going to be harder than I thought
>>
>>79704785
You are half way there. It isn't a lie, its a social grace, a form of politeness to enable them to co-operate. The moment it is openly violated and the moment people feel confident to violate it openly, the left will eat each other. This is why I keep refering to the myth of the tower of babel. The left needs intersectionality to enable co-operation to build their tower, and believe it or not, in the history of intersectionality, it was developed for this very specific purpose of enabling co-operation amongst the 'oppressed'.
>>
>>79705009
>Teaching /pol/ how to be "ghetto" is going to be harder than I thought
#/POL/soWhite
>>
>>79704336
>>
>>79705071
How could every group violate intersectionality?

Would Muslims say Trans bathrooms are Islamophobic?

Would a Feminist say a Mosque needs a female Imam?

Would a Gay be Milo?

Would a Mexican be Anti-Semitic?

Would a Jew be concerned about the rise of East Asians in America?
>>
File: kek i know you're pol.png (12 KB, 580x110) Image search: [Google]
kek i know you're pol.png
12 KB, 580x110
>>
aight, demarcus out. tomorrow's another day. Godspeed everyone that contributed
>>
>>79705240
Its there, they state out reason and every group can violate it.

Muslims are actually pro-trans (oddly, MTF is seen as a woman born in the wrong body) but muslims are very much against feminists, see this:

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/muslim-community-taking-the-lead-in-latest-round-of-ontario-sex-education-protests

and see this about lgbt muslim relations:
http://www.therebel.media/toronto_star_s_glowing_report_of_muslim_love_of_the_gay_community_is_liberal_fantasy
>>
>>79705418
Thank you anon.
>>
>>79705009
This is why going the 'college student' route with your sock puppet account may be advisable for novice false flagging. While speaking in a coherent manner is a major red flag for not being black, with being a black college student, there is enough of a suspension of disbelief that it can work. Make sure it is a black female account, as a black male in college is far too preposterous.
>>
White woman feels safe about police being there, after BLM (she was 25K followers)
>>
>>79699409
You're using a black facebook account. Quit typing white. You can use nigger and nigga when youre black on twitter and facebook. Its a cultural thing.
>>
File: Oh Shit.gif (393 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Oh Shit.gif
393 KB, 640x360
>>79706291
>mfw reading her Tweet.
>>
>>79706331
new friend, lurk more. the canadianbro is doing's Kek work and his approach is how one roleplays.
>>
>>79693261
Infiltrate BLM and pro LGBT stuff. Affiliate your online presence with theirs (umbrella twitter acc or something) and then slowly inject anti-semetic and apartheid rhetoric to discredit them.
>>
>>79706414
Someone with 10k followers liked it. It is working.
>>
>>79706592
Nope, new friend read the thread. This won't work. You can't slide their overton window anymore they can slide ours.

If you want to see their destruction, read the myth of the tower of babel and accept that intersectionality is the way they enable co-operation.
>>
File: 1454975284123.png (234 KB, 500x800) Image search: [Google]
1454975284123.png
234 KB, 500x800
>>79706331
>You can use nigger and nigga when youre black on twitter and facebook. Its a cultural thing.

Also when attacking other blacks with your black accounts. Should they say something like, "I'm black and I'm against BLM". Respond with, "Nigga you is an uncle tom". Take note that they(the other people who read the tweet) will see you as a black person who supports BLM an organization "meant" for stopping the racism/hate against blacks yet you the supporter is using the word nigga and uncle tom. This does happen by the way, because it's happened to me.
>>
File: Subvert.png (8 KB, 297x449) Image search: [Google]
Subvert.png
8 KB, 297x449
Bump
>>
>>79706771
This is the most effective way to silence black dissent. Call them a nigga (offensive to them) and an uncle tom (someone who is a race traitor).

It sad that you are treated so hostile for trying to bring sanity to your community.
>>
>>79704336
I might make a Twitter and attempt to go undercover. I have to study my Ebonics though.
>>
>>79708066
see this >>79705733
>>
File: 1467047945277.jpg (43 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1467047945277.jpg
43 KB, 640x640
>>79707397

I don't care anymore, I realized you can't save everyone in this world. Sure I partake in some of the degenerate behavior /pol/ hates (rap music, watching girls shake their booty, anime, gaming, making racial humor) but I do it for fun with friends not to be taken seriously. There's a place for fun and there's a place for work. I know who I am as a person, I don't think I'm oppressed, white people don't owe me anything, I can't really hate someone for the color of their skin only for their actions.

I'm not a self hating black, but I know damn well I should be grateful I was born in a time where I didn't have to go through all those atrocities in the past
>>
>>79708111
Aright. I will probably make a female Harvard Graduate with a degree in Psychology and minor in Literature. She will be someone who support BLM while she was in uni.
>>
new thread

>>79708472
>>79708472
>>79708472
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.