[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gays of /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 40
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 1334x750
What are your thoughts on this letter?
>>
File: 14440224926651692.jpg (5 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
14440224926651692.jpg
5 KB, 200x193
>Gays of /pol/
>>
>>79567114
It's a good choice for the first spin on Wheel of Fortune
>>
>>79567114
It's the 20th letter of the alphabet, I think
>>
go post this on fit, you'll find more of your demographic
>>
>>79567114
Is that letter t giving a nazi salute?
>>
File: teaparty.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
teaparty.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>>79567114
>t

Fuck it
>>
File: time to leave nigger.png (216 KB, 650x485) Image search: [Google]
time to leave nigger.png
216 KB, 650x485
>>79567114
a good letter to burn in niggers' yards
>>
File: o-SHUTTER-ISLAND-facebook.jpg (201 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-SHUTTER-ISLAND-facebook.jpg
201 KB, 2000x1000
>Engaging in the mentally ill's fantasy
>>
>>79567114
It irritates me that two different non-issues are being conflated because the relevant demographics are so small that they cannot accomplish anything, socially/culturally, without the support of other groups.
>>
>>79567449
>Being lesbian, gay or bi isn't a mental illness
>only being trans is

You're ALL mentally ill.
>>
>>79567114
Gay of /pol/ here. Gender Identity Disorder is a mental illness which should be studied, treated, and hopefully someday cured, using scientifically and ethically sound means. It should not be celebrated nor accepted, but nor should those suffering with it be tormented or shunned.
>>
>>79567667
They literally said the same thing about homosexuality back in the day.
>>
>>79567667
To be fair. There are people with feminized brains and then there are people with schizophrenia that manifests as GID. No one attempts to differentiate, so the ones with schizophrenia kill themselves
>>
File: gay-nazi-vintage-cartoon-o.gif (378 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
gay-nazi-vintage-cartoon-o.gif
378 KB, 320x180
>Gays of /pol/
>>
>>79567753
They said the same thing about interracial marriage, too. I guess it IS a slippery slope.
>>
>>79567114
Trannies are garbage. They are nothing like us.
>>
File: 1466717246316.jpg (87 KB, 347x413) Image search: [Google]
1466717246316.jpg
87 KB, 347x413
>>79567114
>t
Toonsexual?
>>
>>79567753
Right but there's a difference between wanting to fuck someone who has the same parts as you and believing that you are something which you aren't to the point where you take drugs to alter your physical appearance and mutilate your genitals.

Also any intersectional retard who says gender and sex are two different things but also believes that "gender roles are bullshit" is putting their faith in a contradictory ideology.
>>
Get rid if it
>>
>>79567350
Leave trappy-chan alone, senpai.
>>
>>79567114
Faggots think they deserve special status because they're 'born with it' (sure, in the same way that humans are born with original sin -- it doesn't excuse you from being unrepentant)

In reality, faggotry of all kinds is cancer.
>>
>>79567114

Gays are just repressed trannies.
>>
>>79567657
Nah m8 i meant all the letters my bad.
>>
Sad mentally unstable people. Seriously go send time with a tyranny they are all insane.
>>
File: Untitled.png (414 KB, 1124x656) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
414 KB, 1124x656
Gays confirmed for Luciferians.
>>
File: 4440224926652140.jpg (40 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
4440224926652140.jpg
40 KB, 454x453
OP is baiting everyone replying to his question with "Gays of /pol/" in the title.

Either that, or /pol/ has a bunch of sissies.
>>
>>79567114
Mentally ill, trutans know that.
>>
>>79568281
>humans are born with original sin

Uf. It's like hearing someone seriously discuss the Easter Bunny.
>>
What I always wondered is why there is a need for lg in the first place, aren't lesbians gay? Why do they need their own special letter. Also why do the women get to go first? It should be Bisexual, Gay, Lesbian, Tranny. But again it's redundant to have lesbian in there. If I was a faggot I'd be pissed off and ashamed to be grouped with the mentally insane trannies. Get your shit together faggots just call it /bg/ or better yet /f/ since you're all faggots.
>>
>>79567114

I enjoyed him in the A Team.
>>
>>79567449

But it's not like this is totally without precedent. If a mentally retarded man is in love with Thomas the Train, we don't say, "No, idiot, you're an adult, not a child, Thomas the Train is for children." We just let the dude enjoy his Thomas the Train toys because who gives a fuck?

We don't tell agoraphobes that they have to leave the house because there's really not as much danger as they seem to sense. Dude for sure has a mental disorder, but we cater to it because he'll go even crazier if we don't. And the lifestyle of an agoraphobe isn't exactly sunshine and roses, but he has a fucking mental disorder and we cater to it because the alternative is what, to force him into discomfort or lobotomize him?

On some level, I don't see why it's any different for trans people. Yea, they obviously have mental illnesses. If they can pay for whatever weird shit is required for them to feel better, to cope with their mental illness, who gives a shit?

I'm always interested in rational arguments: Should trans women be allowed to compete with born women? I say no, as an example of my not being a full-blown SJW.

But just because something is revolting to see or imagine isn't grounds for what, making it illegal, punishable? There's no curing it. And unless you've done the research and have the results to show that you can cure it, what are you even suggesting?

I know some edgy 15 year old is going to give me some retarded hick response, but seriously, refute what I'm saying in a calm, rational manner.
>>
Abomination
It shouldnt be there
>>
>>79567114
>>79567114
>>79567114
>>79567114
>>79567114
A FUCKING T
>>
Tasty
>>
File: 1467332842878.jpg (37 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1467332842878.jpg
37 KB, 429x410
>>79567114
I really wish people would stop associating trannies with gays and lesbos and bis.
It's not fair for me to be associated with people who think it's ok to chop their dicks off and hollow out the wound and pretend it's a vagina just because i happen to like benis.
>>
>>79568522
>not just making it "Bisexual, Lesbian, Transgender"
>>
>>79568681
This
>>
Disgusted

I hate people who base their entire life around their sexual orientation or fetishes. I unfortunately am attracted to other dudes and anthropomorphic animals, but I don't make either a defining characteristic of myself. I leave that in the bedroom.
>>
>>79568681

True, your mental disorder is not nearly as severe. But you do have one thing in common with the trannies, after all-- billions of people wish you were dead.

And after all, that's why the term LGBT exists. It's not a term casually coined to give you a neat and tidy definition. It's a coalition founded to protect your rights and the notion of your basic humanity from those billions who would see you dead.
>>
>>79568681
Too bad faggot. This is what you deserve. Slippery slope, isn't it? Betcha wish faggots had kept their faggotry behind closed doors, eh? Reap what you sew.
>>
File: 2000px-Nop-logo.svg.png (48 KB, 2000x1341) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Nop-logo.svg.png
48 KB, 2000x1341
This letter reminds me of something...
>>
>>79569072

This fine quality poster makes my point nicely.
>>
>>79567114

These letters mean mental illness degeneracy.

I'm degenerate mentally ill because i fuck dudes, suck dick and get fucked by dudes. I accept it is because i was raised by a disfunctionnal family in a pathologic enviroment and i'm under treatment. I do not promote my illness nor accept it as an identity trait or lifestyle. I'm ill.
>>
>>79568540
The retarded man in this case literally learns at a slower rate and has a limited mental capacity (and between you and me, I'd hate to be in a raging tards path of destruction). The agoraphobe isn't very likely to demand special rights (not taking government aid into account) because of their fear and is openly viewed as irrational. Trannies have the same processing power as the next person, demand special treatment for their condition, and aren't openly viewed as irrational. The difference is that since people are so accepting of these kinds of people, their culture is pushed out into the light for the most easily influenced to see.
>>
>>79567667
You said it for me. Hi 5.
>>
>>79567657
>I want to duck dick
Vs
>I wish I had no dick

One shows dissatisfaction with reality, the other one doesn't. Now think, which one is the mental illness?
>>
>>79569642

Which is it? Is transexuality a mental illness or a fad? You don't seem to be sure. You seem to be suggesting that people can be "influenced" to be insane, to be so disgusted by their own sexual apparatus that they want to have it removed.

When it comes to this kind of decision being "influenced" or even "supported" in young children, I'll be right there with you. Any parent who consents to their child having a sexual reassignment surgery for any reason other than medical necessity (such as reassignment at birth in special circumstances) should be criminally charged.

But if we limit the conversation to adults, I'm highly skeptical that a sane person can be "influenced" into transexuality. Maybe crossdressing and such but that's even more harmless.

Agoraphobes are indeed different from trannnies. There's never been a point in history where people called for the blood of agoraphobes, but they are equally irrational neuroses. And besides, the only "special right" being "demanded" by transexuals is this extremely quibbling issue of public bathrooms. I 100% support a rational debate on this subject, whether it should be in favor of the trannies or against, but that's beside the point I'm making.

The point I'm making is that the T deserves to be in the LGBT for the simple fact that the LGBT is a coalition which, at its most basic level, purports the basic humanity of people with mental disorders deemed absolutely disgusting by the mainstream. Beyond being absolutely disgusting, these are disorders which cause people to deal with a torrent of hatred tantamount to threats of death and even sometimes executions.
>>
>>79569089
what? a minecraft arm with a sword?
>>
>>79570413

Mental disorders are impossible to define in a purely objective sense. They tend to rely on a definition of "normal behavior" which could theoretically vary according to the circumstances of a given society.

The most basic definition of a mental disorder is not a "dissatisfaction with reality" but a behavioral pattern that causes one difficulties in functioning throughout their lives.

Since homosexuality UNDOUBTEDLY causes one to deal with intense stigma, ostracization, and suffering in many forms, and since homosexuals are generally unable to change their behavior in spite of this fact, they qualify to be regarded as having mental disorders.

Of course, in a society that fully accept homosexuality, it could hardly be seen as a disorder.

But by the same token, a society which fully supported and enjoined in the practice of self-mutilation or bodily augmentation would likely fail to see transexuality as a disorder.

Many behaviors that are viewed as normal and orderly could also be viewed as disorders were the conditions of society to change.
>>
>>79571149

To hammer in my point, we don't view people who like tattoos as having a "mental disorder" but we very well could for much the same reasons we currently view transexuals as having a mental disorder.

We could view people who simply don't want children as having some kind of mental disorder.

Mental disorders are simply defined according to an arbitrary sense of what is normal and what allows for "better" functioning in a given society.
>>
>>79567114
>gays of /pol/
There shouldn't be any, you're not welcome here.
>>
File: 1466676416544.gif (2 MB, 390x285) Image search: [Google]
1466676416544.gif
2 MB, 390x285
>>79567114
I'm a fag and adding the T to LGB was the worst decision they ever made. They took a sexual preference that can (and should) be easily kept to the bedroom, only needing to be discussed with friends and people who express an interest, and they added genuinely mentally ill crazy people to the equation. Gays were pretty much accepted across the west before the crazy trannies demanding that we force their crazy tranny nonsense on children took it over, and now that everyone sees fags and trannies together under the LGBT flag, things have literally gotten worse.

I really hope trannies will be considered mentally ill soon and we can get them the actual help they need for their depression instead of enabling it with surgery and medication.
>>
>>79571434

>surgery and medication are not valid forms of treatment
>>
>>79570606
Symbol of Polish fascists
>>
>>79567657
>I enjoy sucking dick it's fun

>I can't handle life, am clinically depressed and WANT heavy medication + genital mutilation surgery to make me into something everyone knows I am not in order to not kill myself for a few years
>If you don't accept this and pay for it with tax dollars you're a bigot

Yeah, definitely the same thing.
>>
>>79571411
Can't make me leave.
>>
>>79567114
Catapaws of the feminist dykes who are destroying the movement along with the flamers.
>>
>>79571553
They're really not.
Suicide rates are the same, sometimes higher, for people who go through all the currently approved medical bullshit that was approved because of actual, literal terrorism.
If you treat these people for psychosis and/or schizophrenia, they suddenly become normal people, but you can't because people caved to threats, violence and pressure from trannies and their supporters.
>>
>>79571553
>all illnesses need to be treated the same way

Enabling the delusion that a man is actually a woman and/or there are more than two genders is not treatment.

If Billy came to me and said he thought he was Jesus reincarnate and that he was going to kill himself if people kept calling him Billy and treating him as if he wasn't Jesus, I wouldn't slap a fake beard on him, give him facial reconstructive surgery based on the Shroud of Turin and use Government lobbies to enact legislation stating that all citizens in the country must treat "Jesus" as a real "Jesus" and punish those who discriminate against "Jesus" with hefty fines and sometimes custodial sentences.

Surgery is valid when is cures an illness or at the very least helps stop the bad symptoms. Enabling a literal delusion, making it far worse, in order to temporarily reduce one symptom (depression) is not treatment, especially seeing as other depression treatments, therapy etc are out there.
>>
>>79571673

Very balanced argument. Implying that homosexuals weren't (hell, aren't) just as depressed depending on how they're treated wherever they live.

Any homosexual that finds himself in an environment where he's shunned, hated, or forced to hide is going to find it difficult to handle life and become depressed. If he goes to a liberal utopia where homos are accepted and welcomed, then yea, it becomes "I enjoy sucking dick, it's fun," even if that is an extremely reductive description of homosexuality.

Happy, well-adjusted faggots are the tip of the iceberg. Rates of suicide are also high among the homos, but that is obviously beginning to improve as sections of society become more accepting of their "lifestyles".

Heavy medication and genital mutilation is just a heavy handed way of describing the same essential process gone through by people who get plastic surgery or buff up with roids or get tattoos or piercings or whatever else. They don't like the way their body looks and they want to change it. On the surface, it obviously seems more insane when the discrepancy focuses on the issue of gender, and sure, it IS more insane. But a few more degrees of insanity or less doesn't seem to make a difference. Why shouldn't a person be allowed to cut their dick off if they want to? If a person shouldn't be allowed to cut their dick off, then a person shouldn't be allowed to change the shape of their nose either. Why does the difference in degree alter a person's fundamental right to do, with their own money, whatever they want to their own body?

And as for the issue of tax dollars, well I agree with that. Our tax dollars shouldn't pay for it anymore than our tax dollars pay for rich ladies to get liposuction.
>>
>>79572060

Suicide rates associated with body dismorphia don't surprise me. But to leave out that those suicide rates are likely related in large part to the level of vitriol and palpable disgust directed at the trans community seems lazy.

Trans babby hates his/her own appearance. Trans babby changes appearance to something he/she is more satisfied with. Trans babby is now regarded, more than before, as a disgusting freak of nature. Yea, I can see why the suicide rates would stay the same or even increase. I think that's why the LGB added the T.

Let's not forget that homosexuals also had these problems in abundance and still, to a lesser extent, do.

Also, I'm interested in seeing research that severe transexuality can be cured with treatments for psychosis and schizophrenia. I wasn't even aware that schizophrenia was curable.
>>
>>79572298
All trannies are depressed it's called gender dysphoria. Some fags sure, but so are some men, but while LGB suicide is around double that of normal men (which is of course higher than women) and can in many instances be a result of how they are treated by family, friends, locals etc. Tranny suicide is through the fucking roof, 10x higher than a normal male suicide rate and stems from an inherent hatred of their own self, regardless of the surrounding society. Trannies are ILL. They need fucking help not makeup, enabling and surgery.

>Any homosexual that finds himself in an environment where he's shunned, hated, or forced to hide is going to find it difficult to handle life and become depressed.

Literally proven that trannies kill themselves more regardless of surroundings. They're sick and they don't get the help they need. Even in a liberal utopia they'd still need surgery and hormones and most would STILL look like men and even if that didn't make them off themselves the fact that they will never bear children, never TRULY be a woman would. And that's because being a tranny is a problem with the person, not society. It's an abnormal sickness that will almost always lead to depression if not helped and slapping some lipstick on a brute of a man may be a temporary cure, because he's crazy, but it won't fix what's wrong in their head.

I've never heard of a person killing themselves because they wanted to be tattoo'd.

>Why shouldn't a person be allowed to cut their dick off if they want to?

I never said they shouldn't be allowed to, freedom is freedom, but you shouldn't take that severed dick and shove it down the throats of every normal person you see claiming it's a beautiful natural process. It's fucking sick. I don't mean that in a degenerate way I mean it's actually a sickness and until we treat it as such it won't get any better for these people.
>>
>>79567114
Exorcise it like the tumour it is. I have zero interaction with anyone from the LGB communities because it's such a fucking shitshow. Even the LGBT board on 4chan is chock full of trannies.
>>
>>79572230

Your description of Billy doesn't really match your typical transexual profile, which I think you're aware of. You're literally describing someone with full blown schizophrenia or diassociative personality disorder. And if a transexual was outright threatening to kill himself, he would be committed to an asylum. I readily concede that transexuals have a mental disorder, but to paint them as full-blown stark-raving lunatics is to conflate disorders.

Transexuals don't "believe themselves to be fictional characters". They have a very real, albeit irrational, aversion to their own body.

So let's say Billy is depressed as fuck. Billy hates the shape of his Jewish hook nose. And I keep telling Billy, "Bro, your nose looks fine. Nobody even gives a shit." But Billy is just obsessed with it. He fucking hates it. And then one day, somebody says, "Billy, I know this doctor who can work some magic on your face and give you an entirely different nose."

Billy has a mental disorder, clearly. He's suffering over the state of his NOSE, for Christ's sake. It's not rational. And I even somehow doubt that the reconstructive surgery on his nose is going to cure him altogether. He'll probably find something else to hate about himself, and he should have treatment.

But at the same time, if Billy goes to the doctor and gets a new nose, he might actually feel better about himself. Maybe. Either way it's his right. And how is it so different? If he's an adult, he has the right to make that decision. Maybe he'll kill himself. Maybe he won't. Maybe the surgery will make him feel better, maybe it won't. It's his right though. With his own money.
>>
>>79569072
LOL (laughing out loud)
>>
File: ugh.jpg (32 KB, 406x600) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
32 KB, 406x600
>>79572663
>Trans babby changes appearance to something he/she is more satisfied with.
>Trans babby is now regarded, more than before, as a disgusting freak of nature.

Yeah, if they're not passable. If they are most people don't notice anyway, and even so I still don't want to fuck them. Some people don't care and they'll fuck 'em. But if you're not passing then you're going to be repugnant to the majority of people on an instinctual level. Your average straight man isn't attracted to overly masculine women, and your average straight woman isn't going to want to fuck a man who thinks he's a girl.
>>
Uv cors Spain wood lik Ts. Dood, dey desurv 2 b killd lik wtf r u evn do'n m8 lik kill urslf my dood. MayB if u stoppd look'n @ boibutts all da tiem u'd b slytly les gay
>>
L is the problem not T
>>
>>79573780
Both are a problem.
>>
>>79567114
When will they add cucks? They are the new oppressed sexuality.
>>
>>79573068

Except they do often try to get the help that you're endorsing. Do you honestly believe that a transexual pays thousands of dollars to get their dick chopped off and have a vagina installed before ever even seeing a therapist or two?

Often times they do try to get help and it just doesn't work. The neurotic aversion is just too powerful, and after suffering with it for so long, they make a decision to have PLASTIC SURGERY, not so uncommon a thing.

Look, I obviously agree they're mentally ill. I've said it a few times. And I don't believe there's some easy, "pray the gay away" type solution. Their lot in life may very well be to suffer. And suffer they do. But this idea that they shortcut to expensive gender reassignment surgery without exhausting their resourses is pretty much a meme and has nothing to do with whether or not they deserve to be treated like humans or to be accepted, regardless of how disgusting they are.

If you have a friend who's ostensibly transexual and are seriously looking into the surgery, of course you'll want to say, "Man, that's rash. I mean, haenve you talked to a therapist? Have you tried anti-depressants? etc. etc." But if the answer is yes, as it often is, what do you say? No, fuck you, you're not allowed to get THIS plastic surgery because it's fucking GROSS and WRONG and you're ACTUALLY A MAN NOT A WOMAN! RAH!

Gender dysphoria is just an intense, weird form of BDD, whereas the more vanilla flavors of BDD also result in all kinds of plastic surgery, and you never hear people saying, "Don't let them cut into their faces, they need help!"
>>
>>79573305
Why is it not exactly the same. The trannies I meet (generally) believe this

>They are actually the gender they claim to be but it is their body that is wrong (delusional)
>They are depressed by this body being wrong (mental disorder)
>They need society to treat them as their desired gender to be happy (forcing their delusion on others)

Where did I go wrong?
>>
>>79573566

I'm not saying you're wrong to not want to fuck them, m80. You'd have to hold a gun to my head before I'd even touch one.

Just saying, that's liable to make anyone depressed.
>>
>>79573968
>that's liable to make anyone depressed.

The saddest part is that they derive all their self worth from their appearance.
>>
>>79573897

Most of the shit you just said is liberal hippy-tier tolerance memes that don't actually have much to do with the actual disorder a transexual is experiencing.

They know very well that they are biologically male, it's just that this fact disgusts them. They're not delusional even if they say shit that sounds delusional. They would LIKE to alter the common conception of "gender" so that they will be more accepted, but if they actually believed that gender was a fluid social construct, they wouldn't be chopping their dicks off, would they?

They are depressed by their body being "wrong" is more accurate. It'd be even still more accurate to say that they're depressed by their brain being wrong.

They don't "need society to treat them as their desired gender" so much as they obviously don't want to be reminded of the fact that disgusts them.

IE: If a tranny walks into a building and nobodys acts like the Loch Ness Monster walked into the room, they'll generally be fine.

I mean, really, what does it even mean to "treat someone as their gender". Beyond sexual advances, which they're typically not expecting to happen anyway, I think they'd be fine with just being treated like human beings.

And to be fair, I don't blame anyone from being taken aback and even physically disgusted at the sight of a tranny. That's pretty natural. Just explaining why this would obviously be a shitty set of circumstances for trannies.
>>
>>79574230

The saddest part is that's hardly limited to trannies.
>>
>>79574424
>They're not delusional even if they say shit that sounds delusional.

It looks like you're the fucking delusional one. Are you a tranny, or dating one?

Also you sure seem invested in defending the indefensible.

>14 posts by this ID
>>
Also, imagine 50 years from now, medical technology is just absolutely amazing compared to how it is now.

Full blown disgusting whales can be transformed into super models.

Skinny fat beta males with receding hairlines can be transformed into Liam Hemsworth.

Men and women can be transformed into fully passable, gorgeous women and men.

I forsee this being a nonissue when/if that's the case, because once they can fully pass as their desired gender, they probably will be satisfied with their appearance. No one will be able to tell that she was once a man by virtue of her huge hands and her bulky shoulders. Dudes will, in fact, hit on him/her. People will, in fact, treat him as his desired gender, and he'll have no trouble functioning in life as a woman.

I honestly think that will be a kind of cure, just like a fat girl losing weight is often "cured" of her depression.
>>
>>79574725

Solid argument, buddy. If I'm defending it, it's not very well indefensible.

I'm neither a tranny, nor dating a tranny. Don't see why I'd lie about it when I'm anonymous. Actually, fuck it, I'm dating a tranny.

I enjoy arguing.
>>
>>79567114
>lgb fight to destroy gender roles and stereotypes
>t just want to switch their gender role to something accepted by society that fits what thye think they are

lgb should seperate from t
>>
Burn it
>>
>>79575251
>even if they look, act and sound delusional
>they totally aren't
>>
>>79575333

>lgb fight to destroy gender roles

This is completely false. You're confusing LGB with feminism.
>>
File: yogatoe.jpg (510 KB, 2048x1151) Image search: [Google]
yogatoe.jpg
510 KB, 2048x1151
>>79574507

Is it just our culture then? Rampant narcissism and solipsism?

My theory is that most trannies are posers; insecure men looking for an identity who see the unending attention women get from slightly less insecure men and figure if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
>>
>>79575382

It's kinda like if a virgin says, "I could get girls if I wanted but all girls these days are whores and I'm looking for a redpilled girl."

You might say he's "delusional" for believing that he could fuck whores if he wanted.

But what if he's not delusional? What if he knows very well that he's a socially inept beta that actually can't get girls and he's only saying these things in a lame attempt to hide his shame?

In that case, he looks, acts, and sounds delusional.... but actually isn't.

Sure there might be retarded transexuals who don't understand the basics of biology, but most are aware of the physical facts at play in reality. They're aware of their biological sex. They're aware that their biological chemistry defines both their physical appearance, their anatomy, and also their psychological proclivities.

Just because they say something cliche like, "I was a woman born in a man's body" doesn't mean they actually believe that. In fact, what the fuck does that even mean? It's just a metaphor.
>>
>>79575567

That would be believable if more than 5% of trannies could actually pass for --marginally-- attractive women.

The fact that they must rationally be aware that they're unlikely to ever look like an actual woman seems to preclude the idea that their actions have any rational basis.
>>
>>79575724
And you thought my metaphors were stretching it.
>>
>>79567114
Why don't you lot just start referring to yourselves as LGB???

That would almost certainly fix the problem.
>>
I thought the acronym was like five or six letters now

LGBTQP right
>>
File: frog.jpg (37 KB, 485x357) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
37 KB, 485x357
>>79568406
doesn't that look like... the face of a frog?!
>>
I'm ok with tranies
>>
>>79576014
The Q is pure trash and P, which I assume is pansexual, are Q sympathizers. Gas them both.
>>
>>79576000

Because they'd offend the left, and the left is the only group that caters to them on a basic faggot level.

You think the right is going to accept those degenerate cocksuckers?
>>
File: 1454824162690.jpg (54 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1454824162690.jpg
54 KB, 500x667
Anybody want me to post my boipussi?
>>
>>79576279
No, fuck off.
>>
File: slashlgbtslash.jpg (613 KB, 1285x1808) Image search: [Google]
slashlgbtslash.jpg
613 KB, 1285x1808
>>79567114
I'm not gay, but from what I've seen on this site, a lot of gays don't really appreciate being associated with trannies.
>>
>>79567114
i'm not gay, but all the old male faggots i know hate trans with a passion
>>
>>79576014

Queer is just another word for gay.
Pansexual is just another word for bisexual.
Asexuals are just special snowflakes that want attention. They don't need representation because literally nobody cares if you don't fuck ANYONE.
>>
>>79576463
Asexuals aren't real, they are people who can't get laid and try to justify it instead of becoming dark warlocks.
Asexuality is so rare that you have a better chance with a charitable jew
>>
>>79568540
Would you tell a schizophrenic to listen to the voices in his and do what they say?
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s[1].gif (93 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s[1].gif
93 KB, 480x270
>>79567406
>>
>>79576463
>Asexuals are just special snowflakes that want attention. They don't need representation because literally nobody cares if you don't fuck ANYONE.
A girl (not Moroccan ofc) I have on my Facebook friends claim she is asexual, and she's fucking in every chance... I doubt she will say NO even to a dog...

Can you be this? (enlight me westies you are used on degeneracy...)
>>
File: 1467300648433.png (218 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
1467300648433.png
218 KB, 490x490
>>79567114
Kill it with fire (unless it means non-tranny traps)
>>
File: gay men of pol.jpg (1 MB, 1285x1835) Image search: [Google]
gay men of pol.jpg
1 MB, 1285x1835
>>79576427
>posting the edited version

fucking fag enabler
>>
>>79567114
> I am not gay.
> Being gay, lesbian, or Bi can be considered a mental health disorder since it would hinder a persons ability to reproduce, but for the most part they are harmless and with 8,000,000,000 people on earth I could care less if a few people decide to not make babies.
> Transgender and Queers however have a mental disorder. Transgender hormones, and forcing people to think like that give people some major problems weather it be cancer or identity issues. Encouraging acceptance of transgender people is the worst thing we can do for them.
>>
>>79576229
Isn't their a number in there as well now?
>>
>>79577100
I guess, 2 spirit. Seems like hippy bullshit to me though.
>>
>>79576945
Can you tell me what the difference is?
>>
>>79568163
>Also any intersectional retard who says gender and sex are two different things but also believes that "gender roles are bullshit" is putting their faith in a contradictory ideology.
This, this is what is confusing me the most about transgenders.
>>
>>79577264
the response in the /pol/ section
>>
>>79567114
If I was an LGB, I would not want to be associated with the T.
>>
File: kkk.jpg (97 KB, 687x900) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
97 KB, 687x900
>>79567114
here's my thought for every degeneracy, not even trying to be edgy
>>
>>79567114
we need to add
P.edo
B.eastiality
N.ecro
I.nnanomit objects
>>
>>79576014
My friend told me it was LGBTQBP now.
>>
Eh, I don't really mind trannies as long as they aren't radical or believe that there are more than two genders. Unfortunately that seems to be the majority.

It definitely is a mental disorder, but I think trying to 'cure' it could just fuck with the person's mental state more. And if they can't take hormones and get surgery in order to pass, then they're always going to stick out in the crowd like a sore thumb as a freak. Eh, I say let them do it. I wouldn't bother going out of my way to call someone who was born female but looks and acts identical to a cis male a "she". When it comes to passing trannies.

But anyone that says that they're "non-binary", just no. Even trannies know there are only two genders. Some of them.
>>
>>79567114
I always use LGBP instead, the P being Pedosexual. It actually makes a lot more sense because it is a sexual orientation like L, G, and B, instead of a mental illness like T.
>>
>>79567114
/dddd/
Degenerate; Degenerate; Degenerate; Degenerate
>>
>>79567114
>>>/wsg/1143828
>>
>>79578265
>>
My take is very simple. I'm not a gay man, but fuck it, humor me.

In all honesty, I think the 'muh gays are degernate' is a meme thing, and nothing more. As an adult, who am I to say what a grown man sticks up his ass?

I don't even care if your trans. You wanna chop your cock off or stitch a dildo, face out, into your snatch and seal it shut? Fine by me.

I. Do. Not. Give. A. Fuck. What. You. Do.

The core of the problem we're facing today is that the modern 'trans' thing has been given such a mainstream platform, thanks to people like Jenner, that we're seeing people abuse and take advantage of it to potentially harm others. Case in point, shit like the Target debacle.

The major issue I take today is the fact that we've gotten to the point that being whatever label you are is more important than anything else about you. We give a person's 'identity' more credence than their personal merits, and don't put enough on what you accomplish with your life.

"Sure, this white dude made the colonization of Mars possible, but LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! I WEAR DRESSES AND DON"T SHAVE MY LEGS"

The reason people hate shit like 'gay pride rallies' is because of the dildo waving, g-string wearing, air-humping in public shit. Actions like that? It shows the world that your sexuality is the ONLY thing you have going for you in life, and its the only thing you seem to care about. In the case of modern transexuals, this is mostly the case as well. The fact that 'Sephonee' is a '6 year old' is the ONLY reason that he expects people to like him.

I'm sorry, but when your life is based around that singular facet, that's a pretty fucking shallow and meaningless existence.

I don't even care if you consider this type of stuff an illness or not - that's not the important part. What is is the disturbing belief that modern identity politics consider what is normal, such as heterosexuality, to be evil.

cont.
>>
>>79578966
Take note, that something that is 'abnormal' does not really mean wrong. What is does mean is that is what the majority practice. When you consider the majority evil, you're not being oppressed, you're being assholes. Quite frankly, we couldn't give a fuck less.

Listen up, trannies: We don't hate you for WHAT you do.

We hate you because what you do is the ONLY thing you do.
>>
File: 1465841456324.jpg (38 KB, 362x346) Image search: [Google]
1465841456324.jpg
38 KB, 362x346
>>79567114

why does LGBT start with L?
>>
File: 1465185800846.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1465185800846.gif
1 MB, 400x400
>>79579148
Rolls off the tongue better than any other combo?
>>
>>79579148
You oppress trans gays and queers by doing this. This has to stop
>>
>>79571434
>They took a sexual preference that can (and should) be easily kept to the bedroom, only needing to be discussed with friends and people who express an interest

This is something I realized lately, although I'm still only halfway into realizing it I think. Imagine any other fetish, imagine wearing it on your shirt each day, and walking around as it each day as you basically make it your entire identity, like a furry.

The thought that people need to know what you do in the bedroom or what you care about sexually, and of that, its outlandish and strange. Yet that's what this LGBT trend is trying to become, or something like that. Its what the world is becoming lately, especially with all the pride parades and other things like it where they fuck in the streets.

I don't entirely remember what it is I realized when I had this thought awhile back, but I think it was something like that.
>>
I believe robots should have the right to force the government to pay for their mods and if you don't support my opinion your a globalist scumbag!
>>
It kind of bothers me that it's not read or spelt GLBT. It's just so much easier to say GLBT than LGTB. You have that weird pause after L that's not there if you switch it around.
>>
File: IMG_20160622_055051[1].jpg (264 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160622_055051[1].jpg
264 KB, 480x640
>>79567114
"t" was always a bit rough sounding on the ears. other than that it's a lovely letter.
>>
The sooner we remove ourselves from the same group as LBT the better.
>>
>>79579945
pic related, me.
t. degenerate fageutte
>>
>>79579965
Implying B doesnt stand for Based.
>>
>>79567114
homosexuals and bisexuals represent each on their own a reasonable share of the population. Transgenders are a fraction of a percentage. Not only are they mentally ill, but their numbers are so low that they don't deserve all the attention they get on the mainstream media. Thing is, things are actually pretty great of homos and bi's in America, so the left must find something more oppressed to fight for. But yeah, putting T after LGB is misleading, as the first 3 are very similar, while transgender are different and statistically insignificant
>>
>>79567114

>>79578966
>>79579007

Meant to tie these to the OP. Woops.
>>
File: 1463711418692 - Copy.jpg (26 KB, 227x315) Image search: [Google]
1463711418692 - Copy.jpg
26 KB, 227x315
>>79568540
Because the dude wanting to fuck Thomas isin't going to kill himself because hes not able to fuck a train. I don't agree with transgender acceptance for the sake of the trannies.
>>
>>79567114
I'm not gay but that looks an awful lot like the 20th letter of the alphabet. Can someone gay please confirm?
>>
File: dumb frogposter.jpg (74 KB, 483x381) Image search: [Google]
dumb frogposter.jpg
74 KB, 483x381
>>79580172
They all stand for Degenerate
>>
>>79567114
You know, I never had an issue with trannies until recently. I always thought they were middle-aged guys who just wanted to wear women's clothing, which in my opinion is a grown adult can do as they please. My problem now is the agenda pushing on young children by exposing them to it and then instead of getting mental help to the kids who need it, they receive hormone therapy. Any parent who does this to their child should be punished for abuse.
>>
>>79567114
IT'S LGBTQQIAAP YOU FUCKING SEXIST RACIST SHITLORD
>>
>>79576848
This. Traps that aren't trannies are a national treasure.
>>
>>79567114
The whole thing is retarded.
It started out as gay rights, then they added b, then t, now q. Now it represents lesbian, gay, bisexual, transexual, and queer. In 5 years it's going to be 6 more letters to make sure that all manners of sexual mental illness are represented.
>>
File: BGOGm3YrJzV.jpg (441 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
BGOGm3YrJzV.jpg
441 KB, 1080x1080
Why be fat when i can dream of sticking my dick in this
>>
>>79567114
Straight male here, but I want to give me thoughts.
I'm for LGB rights. Now, when I say LGB rights, I mean they get the exact same rights as the rest of us. No more and no less.
Transgenderism is a serious disorder of the brain that must be treated, rather tham supported. I would go on about this point but you all already know about it.
Yes, homosexuality and bisexuality are also mental disorders that should be treated, but they don't create cucked society nearly as terribly as mass transgender acceptance would. I don't have a problem with some dude getting rammed by another dude, as long as I'm not involved.
But I abso-fucking-lutely refuse to live in a society where gender is considered a "social construct" and where you can't even be 100% sure when calling someone a he/she out of fear that they may be suffering from the disorder.
>>
File: BGPuRG3rJ0g.jpg (332 KB, 750x888) Image search: [Google]
BGPuRG3rJ0g.jpg
332 KB, 750x888
>>79582417
Gay not fat
>>
File: images (12).jpg (8 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
8 KB, 276x183
>>79567114
Should be crucified or boiled in oil along with the rest of the degenerates in that acronym tbqh, famalam.
>>
>>79567667
Beautifully worded. Have a (You).
>>
>>79568522
I kinda feel like LGBT just rolls off the tounge pretty well.
Eljeebeetee
>>
>>79582417
>>79582469
He has a penis
>>
>>79573584
This is either the most summer post I've ever seen or the least summer post I've ever seen and it's hard to tell.
>>
I know a gay guy and he thinks transgenders are mentally unstable (unless they literally have a didk and a cunt) he also hates dykes
>>
>>79567114
>Gays of /pol/
Fuck off shill
>>
>>79567114
t b h T shouldnt be included

LGBs are sexuality. T is a gender mental issue. LGBs are happy in their own skin.

trannies want to cut off their genitals, take man made hormones and get offended at anyone who addresses them wrongly by pronoun. They are also the crazies with all the nonsense made up genders that drags the legitimacy of the rest way down.

t. gay man
>>
>>79567667
Fuck off. I hope we never cure it, because I love trannies.
>>
>>79583552
>A faggot
>in Tringapore
Confirmed for shill liar faggotry carries a 2 year imprisonment sentence there.
>>
>>79567905
Lmao
>>
File: trump remove kebab.png (202 KB, 336x435) Image search: [Google]
trump remove kebab.png
202 KB, 336x435
>>79567114
Remove trannies
>>
Keming.
Keming.
Keming.
Keming.
Keming.
Keming.
>>
File: 1467384433882.jpg (79 KB, 659x926) Image search: [Google]
1467384433882.jpg
79 KB, 659x926
>>79587686
>mfw no one got the joke
>>
>>79567114
frankly, it should be g/ everything else

lesbians are evil, trannies are insane. bi people are just really horny but 9 times out of 10 settle down and marry a girl with the other 10 being Stephen Donaldson.
>>
>>79571637
Minecraft streamers?
>>
>>79567114
should have been LGBP

Pretending
>>
Just got back from getting wasted at a bar.

Gay's are totally 'murican and are not globalist nothing to worry about.

fuck, i'm drunk as fuck almost sucked a dick for my country but didn't need to because discussion.

Phew! that was a close one.
>>
>>79591084
Bad kerning is no laughing matter.
>>
File: no functional strength though.jpg (61 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
no functional strength though.jpg
61 KB, 800x800
>>79567114
Got in trouble with fag friends because i suggested they change it to a 'P' for plastic surgery and told them twinks were really just lesbians.
Used to think this was all about keeping the state out of our bedrooms, but we're really just useful idiots for another cause...
>>
>>79573883
>Do you honestly believe that a transexual pays thousands of dollars to get their dick chopped off and have a vagina installed before ever even seeing a therapist or two?
Yes, these days they do that. They call it "gatekeeping" when one is required to undergo therapy and consultation before reassignment surgery.

The sheer insanity never ceases to amaze.

Anyway I can't imagine there's a better treatment than anxiolytics and stress-reducing lifestyle choices for now. Personally I'm utterly convinced hands-on creative hobbies like pottery, sculpting or even legos is one of the best stress reducing activities
>>
>>79591605
dem hips
>>
>>79567114
Consenting adults. Mentally ill but stillconsenting adults.
>>
>>79567657
>the gender that you are attracted to, something that is 100% mental
>the gender that you think you are, something that is 100% physical and objective
Someone can be attracted to refrigerators, but they can't physically be a refrigerator just because they feel like it
>>
>>79591605
Gay here and I got in trouble with my buddy;s boyfriends for saying trannie's had a mental illness. Laid out the facts and all he could say was "Well my sister is trans so...."
He goes through boyfriends like water so I didn't care
>>
>>79571343

The issue with that generalization is that some people, like me, have literal genetic mental illnesses that are capable of being identified with brain scans and cause serious real effects that can never be cured.

I'd wager that most gays occur because of childhood trauma or incidents, rather than a "Gay" gene.
>>
>>79594046
Heterosexual here, at least I think so.

Why does it feel like homosexuality is forced?

Like, oops you accidentally enjoyed being molested, thats not your fault but that doesn't make it ok.
>>
>>79594541

There's a couple different possibilities for why people become gay.

1) When you see a cock, you get sexually aroused because instinctively you want to outbreed the other person; it's possible gays are misreading the signals.

2) Toxoplasmosis which I read could cause it but no real evidence there either.

3) Mental trauma. When a girl is raped, she instinctively comes to enjoy rape because of the survival nature so that you aren't traumatized if it happens again. It'd be silly to think that molesting a young boy wouldn't cause similar issues. This could explain why boy sex is so popular in cultures that also had large amounts of homosexuality. Basically infinitely breeding them.

At any rate, now that gays are allowed to fuck eachother they're actually becoming less common. Whether by genetics or not having a son they can abuse, gays are a dying breed.
>>
>>79594804
Homosexuality should be viewed as a symptom that can have several possible underlying causes. Everyone wants to simplify it to either "godlessness and propaganda!" or "muh born this way!" for some reason
>>
>>79593843
It always comes down to 'muh feels'.
Sometimes i envy the carefree fags that just float around on a pink cloud of aids and happiness.
>>
>>79567114
I'm a gay white Australian.

I tolerate lesbians but have zero in common with them

I dislike bi's

I loathe trannies. Most gays do. Trannies are shit displayed in butcher shop windows.
>>
>>79593245
>Someone can be attracted to refrigerators
And that person would be mentally ill.
>>
File: transapples.jpg (84 KB, 519x499) Image search: [Google]
transapples.jpg
84 KB, 519x499
>>79567114

Gay here

FUCK TRANNIES

That is all
>>
>>79595036
> this

I feel the same way. I'm fairly neutral on the issue, but I think its important we don't over simplify or generalize.

We need to reach the root of the issue rather than simply parroting ideas.

I don't know why this is so hard to grasp for most people.
>>
They are almost always extremely mentally ill.

Whether that's because of the incredible social stigma or because of their sexual/gender dysphoria I don't know.

They make up about 0.2-0.3% of the entire population, homosexuals make up about 5-10%.
>>
>>79597870
It's contagious.

Tranny-ism is an internet disease.
>>
>>79597870
If it wasn't clear I think we should treat them with compassion, not disdain. It would be better if we accepted them into society and made them productive instead of marginalizing them and making them into welfare sponges.
>>
transmen and transwomen I don't mind so much (in theory at least, most that I know are insufferable cunts)

The problem is that isn't even just LGBT anymore, it's expanding to have QIA+ which includes the whole 'non binary' bullshit and idea that gender and sex are completely random and you can choose whatever you like and if you disagree you're oppressive.
>>
>>79567114
Is it gay that I despise Gay Marriage and the LGBT

But love cute anime shit like traps, yuri, guys that looks like girl etc
>>
>>79597959
Maybe contagious in the sense that trans people who hide their true nature come out of the woodwork if it's shown they can be accepted by at least some people.

I don't think homosexuality/trans is contagious. That said, you can definitely fuck up children if you try to force them to be agender or something. The species is bifurcated into two sexes by nature and it's only the very very very rare child that's actually going to develop gender/sex dysphoria.

(BTW, studies show that children raised by stable mentally capable gay couples raise straight children -- gays don't turn kids gay.)
>>
>>79598091
It's a little gay. Sexuality is not strictly one or the other for everyone. Plenty of people can be primarily straight but have a little bit of dick lust.
>>
>>79567114
i like t but T looks even better
t is like the gay version of T
T being all strong and manly
t looks like a limp dick from a manlet
dont fuck with the T
>>
>gays of /pol/

Gays chose their side when they protected muslims after being killed by them and blaming whitey.
I used to support the idea because I was for who ever supported Americans but seeing as how all the "minority" groups will defend each other from anything so long as it helps further destroying whites and the US I can't anymore. Disgusting to see. They're nothing more than subversive nymphos.
>>
>>79568681
this makes sense to me
>>
>>79567258
Underrated post
>>
Gay men should secede from LGBT.
LGBT is practically run by feminist lesbians, and demand the subservience of all those letters to feminism
>>
>>79576014
Kek they added another fucking letter to it? P?
inb4 LGBTQPUEISKEI9000
>>
Has nothing to do with sexual preference.

Kill it with fire.

One of many reasons I don't go to gay bars.

Promotion of trannies = supporting child mutilation and mental abuse.

Expect trans teachers soon k-12 if not put in check.
>>
>>79598133

No. It's socially contagious.

You're mixing up being gay and being a tranny. They are very different things. Tranny-ism is a mental illness like anorexia or suicidal thoughts, and these things are contagious.
>>
>>79600107
+ and it's jewish.
>>
>>79599247

I want to picket some Pride parades with "DROP THE T" signs.

Anyone with me on this?
>>
Gay here

Personally I resent the idea that it's the same as being gay, as I don't think liking cock is a mental illness. Gays are more or less pretty accepted in society, but it took a very long time. Now these flavour of the month trannies are coming in and trying to achieve it in a matter of years rather than decades.

I'm aware this may seem hypocritical but I've met a few transgender people and I don't think it's the same thing at all.
>>
>>79599247
Too late/nobody cares that much

Best tactic is d&c. Females (L and B) are easily threatened by trannies. Gays are more aggressive and likely to be proactiv. Nobody likes child abuse. The majority don't want trans in the military. Should be easy to drop the T.
>>
>>79600325

It's only hypocritical if you assume that being gay and a tranny are the same thing in the first place. But that's a fallacy. It's begging the question that you're trying to prove.

In reality tranny-ism is a mental illness like anorexia or schizophrenia, nothing like a sexual orientation. The transvestites put themselves in "LGB" thorough blackmail and politics, without any public consent.
>>
>>79600217
No, it's not socially contagious. Show me the peer reviewed research.
>>
>>79600516
Pretty much.

I also think the T often reflects bad on the rest of us. Most people either see a gay or lesbian and either

a) don't care, or
b) don't even notice anymore

But a T, those are obvious from the get go, and given most have a very particularly delusional personality, they rubs people the wrong way and make them uncomfortsble.

LGBT associates us with them and I really don't think it needs to be that way.
>>
File: tranny-sissy.jpg (103 KB, 480x490) Image search: [Google]
tranny-sissy.jpg
103 KB, 480x490
>>79600536

It is socially contagious, but the research has not yet been published. Trannies have a habit of intimidating scientists who try to understand what causes tranny-ism, because they want society to bow down to all of their demands.

Meanwhile check out
https://transgenderreality.com/ to see how tranny-ism gets spread from places like Reddit and Tumblr.

https://youthtranscriticalprofessionals.org/2016/06/29/i-wanted-an-identity-so-badly-a-desistors-account-of-trans-indoctrination/

> I was 100% thoroughly convinced that I was a woman trapped in a man’s body. I went on believing this for the better part of 6 months, and it did a number on my psyche.

> I think these trans communities are a cult. They target lonely, confused teenagers that have a fetish. Not all transgender people are like this but, the group I belong to is, and this group is heavily targeted by these online trans people.

> So you have all these young men who don’t understand their sexuality, watching sissy porn. Eventually they are going try and find out what it all means.

> This is where the trans ideology plays its part. The trans narrative sucks these confused young men like myself in with all the “answers.” You see many confused fetishists posting in places like r/asktransgender asking if they are trans. Whatever their questions are, the usual reply from these places is something like “if you could press a magic button that would give you a female body would you press it? If you thought about it, then you may be trans, because a “straight” guy wouldn’t hesitate for a moment.” They try to equate the masochistic thrill with a desire to be a woman. And once you fall for that they have you.
>>
>>79567657
Degenerates vs insane.

Who winsbthe mirror match??
>>
>Am fag
>like dicks up butt
>like trans folk
But fuck me sideways with barge pole if I am going to let them claim mental illness as a sexuality.
>>
>>79567114

Burn them all, doesn't matter what letter they associate with.
>>
>>79600674

The basic problem is that trannies want to force other people to pretend they are women or men when they are not.

Stuff like gender identity, the acceptability of surgery, etc is not relevant to the point here.

You can't make this demand for any reason. Everyone has the right to freedom of thought and freedom of speech. It's not acceptable to demand that people call you a woman because it makes you feel better.
>>
>>79600796
None of that is peer reviewed research. That's a web blog of opinions.
>>
File: 432908447.jpg (98 KB, 381x371) Image search: [Google]
432908447.jpg
98 KB, 381x371
Homosexuals are part of European culture and need to be defended, they are our brothers and have been for centuries.

Trannies are not our brothers, we shouldn't pay for them and shouldn't defend them.
>>
>>79601186

So you don't believe what you see on the news today? That's not peer reviewed either.

We can see this stuff happening all over the internet. Even /lgbt/ is full of tranny indoctrination and trannies trying to tell unhappy kids they are also trans.
>>
It's only good if there is qt infront of it
>>
>>79601253
I think they are a very vocal minority that is more likely to be online due to their mental illness. However lobbies pushing for T receive money from high places.
>>
>>79601580

This is true. "Jennifer" Pritzker is a billionaire and a major donor to Obama and "she" is an autogynephile.

"Martine" Rothblatt is another one.
>>
>>79601253
As Cuba said,

"show me the money"
>>
>>79601677
The largest US lgbt lobby, HRC's, top donors are Microsoft and Northropp, as well as others.
>>
>>79601710

Well.

The money is in convincing unhappy kids they are trannies and they need to go on medication, therapy and surgery for life. The psychiatric and medical community loves trannies, even though they are fucking up thousands of little boys who just preferred the color pink, or something.

The other money is in the small number of really wealthy transvestites like Pritzker who want the government to validate their sex fetish, even at the cost of fucking up little kids and women's privacy.

The cost of "reassignment" is up to $500,000 and then they have to go on hormones forever. It's basically an existence due entirely to modern medical science. If they get a surgical fake vagina, they have to dilate their smelly flesh wound all the time.

The US military has accepted trannies and now they will all join in order to get funding for their mental illness. I don't imagine the military will put up with these freeloaders for long.
>>
File: 1444056395036.jpg (46 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
1444056395036.jpg
46 KB, 317x379
The real issue is of course post-modernism.

More specifically, the conception of the self. We all love to get a big bag of (You)'s, but what is you, really?

The question remains unanswered, but society nowadays seems to go by the definition of the willed self, that is, only you can define what you are. You are not your body, your skin color, your job, your ethnicity, your intelligence, your sex, etc.

You can be anything, and your being is expressed only in your willed expression.

I personally think that's poppycock. If nothing else, you are your body, and you are your past. You cannot be born in the wrong body, because the self is embodied in the body. If you do not think you are your body, then you are an idiot; neuroscience has proven that your physical existence precedes your self-perception, your thoughts, etc.

Regardless of what changes you make to your body, that does not erase the being that preceded it. Even if a man's genes and organs magically transform into those of a women overnight, that does not make him a woman, because to be a woman includes having been a woman in time before that point.
>>
>>79601966
So...you've got nothing.

Gotcha.

It's not good to think you know things when you have no actual evidence besides your opinion.
>>
>>79600979
I wouldn't even mind if they only insisted on being called a woman, but it is going way beyond that: they insist that they ARE women. It is an assault on the very conception of reality, being, and knowing.
>>
thats the best part
>>
it's a mental illness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA
>>
Trannies are as gay as you
>>
>>79567114
Not gay, but it should have never ever been added. Now there is an entire army of special snowlakes and 9+ gorillion of made up identities attached to faggots.

And I never had any issues with faggots, but trannies and up in weirdness should fuck off.
>>
>>79567114
Let's be real, lgbt are all mental illnesses, it's just that the t is the odd man out because none of the other three can understand it either.
>>
By biggest issue is with the 'b'

There is no such thing as "bisexual" rights. Bisexuals are only fighting for gay rights, not straight rights.
>>
>>79567406
What the fuck is wrong with you barbarians
>>
>>79606060
This, "bisesuxality" is the same as "asexuality". It's a distinct classification and those don't deserve it
>>
>>79606060
There should only be "S." Same-sex rights.
>>
>>79567114

bi here, i fucking love traps
>>
>>79606828
That isn't the point. Who gives a shit about your fetish, but trannies should not have access to the changing room of opposite sexes, children should not be encouraged to mutilate their bodies and fuck up their hormones, etc.
>>
>>79606828
At least you're honest.

Guys that watch tranny porn and claim to be straight, lell.
>>
>>79576014
the full one is LGBTQQIP2SAA look it up I wish I was shitposting
>>
>>79567114
mental illness is no gender
>>
>>79567948
And they were right on that topic too.
Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.