[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously, the bullying against Jewish members of this community
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: mila-kunis-lingerie-pic[1].jpg (42 KB, 460x690) Image search: [Google]
mila-kunis-lingerie-pic[1].jpg
42 KB, 460x690
Seriously, the bullying against Jewish members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Jews are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Jewish man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Russians or Burgers? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Slavs get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in the Middle East.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call a Jewish man a "kike" to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Jewish man that they are a "kike"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.
>>
>>79117137
Made me think
>>
Fucking this. /pol/ needs to grow up with the jews thing.
>>
File: 1465588868961.png (143 KB, 603x681) Image search: [Google]
1465588868961.png
143 KB, 603x681
tl;dr

basically op is saying that the holohoax never happened and that the jews are funding the globalist movement
>>
>>79117137
Seriously, the bullying against Aussie members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Aussie are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Aussie man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Russians or Burgers? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Slavs get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in the Asia.
Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call a Aussie man a "cunt" to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Jewish man that they are a "cunt"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.
>>
>>79117502
So, how's middle school?
>>
>>79117137
>>79117502
I gotta go to bed but I'll leave you two with this
Jews have European names, like Rosenberg, Whateverstein, etc.
Would you think that someone whose ancestors are from Israel and the surrounding area would have that kind of surname?
So why do Jews want Israel as if they belong there?
I say it's just one example of their deception
Also consider the leadership of the 1918-19 Communist revolution in Germany was almost entirely Jewish-led. The Wikipedia pages for these people will tell you themselves that they are Jews, even.
>>
>>79117137
>Would you tell a Jew He is a Kike to his face

No, but I told a muslim that his god is literally an ancient pagan war god to his face once.
>>
>>79118210
Funny because I only knew real Nazis when I was in middle school, and I don't know any Nazis as an adult.

>>79118648
Jews have European names because they lived in Europe for so long and Israel belongs to Jews.
>>
>>79100452
>>79106367
>>79114541
>>79110409
>>79117040
>>79117137
>>79117221
>>79115533

kewl proxy senpai
>>
>>79117732
didn't jews get expelled from a south american country recently?
>>
>>79117137
Any media jew? You're goddamn right I'd call them kike to their face.
>>
Seriously, the bullying against Canuck members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Leafs are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only MTF asexual disabled man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Russians or Burgers? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Slavs get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in the Asia.
Would you call a Canadian man a "Maplenigger" to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Syrian refugee man that they are a "kebab"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing members of our cultural mosaic against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.
>>
>>79119220
Swedish bullied gurl is QT doh
>>
The anonymity of this website allows people to disproportionately spread their views.
>>
File: index.jpg (13 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13 KB, 284x177
>>79117137
To be fair i have been giving awareness about investing and gatekeepers instead of blindly generalizing every power of influence as jewish institutions that wants to control the world like a retard world do.
I also stated with that i was sure there where some good jewish institutions out there.

To me i don't really give a shit about skin color or religion.
Its when people intend to cause harm to others that people should reflect on their outdated ideologies and maybe realize (us and them) are nothing more than tribal biological wiring that we as humans have sophisticated into made up ideals.
>>
>>79117137

>finds it hard to take pride in his own country
>peaceful little country?

Fuck off with your victim bullshit kike. You have no respect for us so we goyim will show you none in return.

Until world jewery publicly denounces your current belief of superiority you will forever be attacked.
>>
A kike is a bird you mofo!

As for jews, people like to bully to fit in. People have a real big problem. But its explainable. Ehh weve all been hated at some point.

Just let the world know that you aint khazarian and he khazarian is mis info. And that you guys are technically descendants of slavic ottoman slaves that had children with rich ottoman jewish merchants.

When it comes to inbred delinquents aussies take the blame btw...
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.