[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously, the bullying against Israeli members of this community
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
File: jewgirls.png (35 KB, 812x727) Image search: [Google]
jewgirls.png
35 KB, 812x727
Seriously, the bullying against Israeli members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Israelis are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Israeli man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Palestinians or Egyptians? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Iranians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in the Middle East.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an Israeli man a "kike" to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Israeli man that they are a "kike"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you
>>
File: k.jpg (28 KB, 331x319) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
28 KB, 331x319
stfu land stealers

no jews allowed on this board
>>
File: 1463512622955.jpg (277 KB, 870x790) Image search: [Google]
1463512622955.jpg
277 KB, 870x790
>that pic
>>
File: Onizuka.Eikichi.full.977018.jpg (385 KB, 2100x2026) Image search: [Google]
Onizuka.Eikichi.full.977018.jpg
385 KB, 2100x2026
'Israel' = People Who Walk With God

But you can only walk with God if you walk with Jesus famalam!
>>
>>79117118
I'm here bitch whatcha gonna do
>>
>>79117040
Seriously, the bullying against Canadian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Israelis are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Israeli man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Palestinians or Egyptians? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Iranians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in the Middle East.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an Israeli man a "kike" to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Israeli man that they are a "kike"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you
>>
>>79117353
why don't you make like a tree and fuck off?
>>
>>79117353
too pussy to make a thread?
>>
>>79117040
>oy veyy leave us alone goyim
>stop this anti-semitic hate speech!
>>
File: 1465280570343.jpg (353 KB, 1000x697) Image search: [Google]
1465280570343.jpg
353 KB, 1000x697
>>79117040
The problem is people conflate the leftist white hating diaspora Jews in our countries with you guys. Do something about these diaspora scum or nothing will change.
>>
>>79117226
THIS
>>
File: 1446060622220.jpg (91 KB, 728x636) Image search: [Google]
1446060622220.jpg
91 KB, 728x636
>>79117040
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>irregardless
>>
>>79117338

Jews are just really thin-skinned. It takes a few of them to even make a lampshade.
>>
>>79117040
GAS THE BIKES RACE MOAR NOW
>>
>>79117040
If you prick me do I not bleed... Says the man who wanted to cut out someones heart for not paying the usury.

You 'people' have no souls.
>>
The jew strikes you as he cries out in pain.
>>
>>79100452
>>79106367
>>79114541
>>79110409
>>79117040
>>79117137
>>79117221
>>79115533

cool proxy senpai pham
>>
>>79118121
that was painful. stop it senpai
>>
anyone have template of OPs pic
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.