[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You realize BREXIT means the end of Trump's campaign right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
You realize BREXIT means the end of Trump's campaign right? Even if he doesn't know it. He won't get elected now that people saw the consequences of their decision, the ruined Pound and the uncertainity of the future.

They'll just go with good old plain boring Hillary now.

And I'm even a Trumpfag, but BREXIT killed Trump's chance.
>>
>>79031853
pounds rebounded, uk stock market is up 13%, you were saying?
>>
huh, really makes you think
I am now taking #TheRedPillary
>>
>>79031853
That makes no sense.

The only affect Brexit had was a slight rise in racist attacks in Britain, and even that's being blown out of proportion.
>>
Trump would be extra careful if he actually won. That's why the establishment is scared of him. The establishment just wants to keep on doing what they've always done - steal, spend, and destroy. Trump is different.
>>
File: Névtelen.png (43 KB, 707x546) Image search: [Google]
Névtelen.png
43 KB, 707x546
>pound rebounded

you wat m8?

Also, they only way the Pound climb back to where it was from is if Brexit indeed does not happen because of whatever political maneuvering but that might still take months.
>>
>>79031937
Pound rebounded .12%, and WSJ reports that few predict recovery.
>>
>>79031853
>He WILL get elected now that people see what will be the consequences of that decision, the freedom and the sovereignty of the people.

There fixed that for you
>>
>>79032392
What freedom?

>People vote for BREXIT
>nothing happens but ruined currency, political uncertainity and apathy

even if freedom aint free this isnt what they had in mind I'm sure
>>
>>79032120
The pound won't rebound, but the EU has just lost a third of its income. They'll be the next ones to fall and Trump will save the UK economy. By next current year, we'll be the ones laughing.
>>
File: 1462581327377.png (548 KB, 654x452) Image search: [Google]
1462581327377.png
548 KB, 654x452
>>79032271
>(((Wall Street Journal))) predicts
>>
Memes aside, you absolutely have to make sure Trump gets elected now. The EU will do all in its power to make an example of the UK and Hillary will side with Brussels.
>>
>>79031853
not if it's showen Brxit works and Uk econmey does really well.

so guess american Need help Support British as well.

see thread

>>79016845
>>
>>79032489
Do you think I could lose my virginity to a British woman? I heard your women are really excited to meet rich westerners who can offer them citizenship to a liberal country.
>>
>>79031853
Your an idiot, trump is the sleeping giant, there is an actual global movement now and with trump at the helm we're all in for some good times, I just hope a rapefugee stabs Trudeau the day trump gets sworn in
>>
>>79031853
>He won't get elected now that people saw the consequences of their decision, the ruined Pound and the uncertainity of the future.

The globalists should leave their ivory tower from time to time. They think that if necessary, they could just force everyone to comply through violence.

They don't understand that the people you need to fight a war are those who are willing to take big risks because they believe in a long term profit. So exactly those people who are in favor of change in the form of Trump and Brexit.

The globalists have already lost because they recruit their followers from the people who go into an hysteric fit if they see the stock market drop by half a percentage. They are too afraid of anything to ever do what is necessary to win.
>>
>>79032880
How choosy are you? If you're envisioning a rich classy girl, then it depends how rich/handsome/posh you are. You want to either be on their level, or so lower-class they'll get a thrill out of it.
But if you just want some cheap slag, that's easy. There are girls on the estates who'll suck your dick for a tray of chips. Throw in a packet of red sauce, and they'll swallow.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.