[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Revealed: Jack Daniel was taught by minister’s slave how to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Jack.jpg (110 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
Jack.jpg
110 KB, 800x430
http://archive.is/XHoly

>The Jack Daniel’s whiskey brand is allowing tour guides at its Tennessee distillery to tell visitors that the company’s eponymous founder actually learned how to distill whiskey from a slave, the New York Times reported.

>The company had previously stated that Daniel was taught by a Lutheran minister, Dan Call, when he was 15 years old. But in preparation for its 150th anniversary, company spokesperson Phil Epps said, Jack Daniel’s found that there was a case to amend that story to account for the fact that Nearis Green, a slave owned by Call, was the one who actually taught Daniel the trade.

>“As we dug into it, we realized it was something that we could be proud of,” Epps told the Times.

>Green’s role was mentioned in connection to Daniel as far back as the 1967 biography Jack Daniel’s Legacy, which quotes Call as saying that “Uncle Nearest is the best whiskey maker that I know of.”

>...

Direct link to raw story's (Lefty site) comments section only for this story (no article or ads):

> - - - - - - - - - -

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/rawstory/revealed_jack_daniel_was_taught_by_minister8217s_slave_how_to_distill_signature_whiskey/
>>
WE
>>
>>78743123
WUZ
>>
>>78743200
WHISKEY
>>
>>78743200
BIX NOOD
>>
MOONSHINERZ
>>
HEIL JACK DANIELS
love you
>>
>>78743200
DISTILLIN N SHIIEEET
>>
>>78743067
Spam other threads, copypaste this:

Second Brexit Referendum Petition FRAUD
>>78732598 (OP) #
Do not let it slide /pol/

I created a thread on /b/:
>>>/b/691524511 #
>>
>literally everything was invented by nigger slaves
Yes we've heard this before. It's nonsense niggers never invented anything.
>>
WE WUZ WHISKEY WE WUZ WHISKEEEYY.
>>
>>78743067

I don't think it is true. They benefit from the "WE WUZ" so they'd have reason to make shit up.
>>
>>78743067
No wonder it's inferior to bourbon
>>
>>78743067

WE WUZ WHISKEY MAKERS AN SHEIT
>>
someone needs to crop the sheeeeit face on a bottle
>>
Blacks cant drink, so I have a hard time believing this
>>
>>78743067
So if the master tells the slave to teach the boy how to make whiskey does the master or slave get credit for the work?
>>
File: jd_cs_01.jpg (76 KB, 211x551) Image search: [Google]
jd_cs_01.jpg
76 KB, 211x551
fresh OC
>>
I knew there was a reason why I hated that shit.
>>
>>78745434
fuckin' great

>if you post this in the comments, you will be banned
>>
>>78743067
hmm it's almost like slaves weren't treated like human trash
really makes me.. think..
>>
>>78743067
What a load of bullshit.
False history.
If they're going in this direction I'm no longer buying.
>>
>>78745434
Well it is shit. So they got that half right.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.