[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
While capitalism is the best system for mankind (as of now),
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (124 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
124 KB, 1920x1080
While capitalism is the best system for mankind (as of now), wat do when robots take over most of the jobs?

It'll happen and we need to be ready for it. Basic income? Bow down to our robot overlords?

Discuss. (Also watch pic related if you haven't, it's on youtube)
>>
File: 600px-Aliens_Pulse3.jpg (66 KB, 600x323) Image search: [Google]
600px-Aliens_Pulse3.jpg
66 KB, 600x323
We either become slaves or we fight to take our economy back.

Considering we're all fat untrained uneducated disorganized fucks fighting tanks, drones, and PMCs, it's not looking too good.
>>
>>76229507
Fight back against what? Robots that don't have any violent intent against us?

I'm not talking about a matrix style robot uprising, just capitalism taking effect and replacing human jobs with beep boop people.
>>
>>76229378
We give the useless masses something to pacify them for the moment, then when police and military become automated we withdraw UBI or whatever and watch as humanity is reduced to those who are truly necessary, a REAL master race.

>and when I say we, I of course mean the owners of capital
>>
>>76229378
Why would /pol/ even be concerned about robotic capitalism?
Most of you don't have jobs.
>>
>>76229739
Anon I'm not talking about fighting robots or the machines

I'm talking about fighting the people that own them

Like, .1% of the country is going to have everything while we're slaves

We're going to have to fight them for their wealth or we're going to be slaves.
>>
>>76229378
Get an education in something valuable to society or starve. Basic income will never happen no one deserves something for nothing. Don't work then you don't eat.
>>
>>76229378
hopefully the degenerates die out from starvation or drug withdrawls
>>
>>76229772

>the durr /pol/ is full of NEETs meme

Most of us here are not.
>>
>>76229739
People will work less. 50 hour week to 40 hour week to 30 hour week and less and less.

Transportation will be done by robots. Google cars are the future, they will put containers on wheels. Jobs with social interaction will always be done by humans. Human interaction will always be important. So the lawyers and bankers and insurance people will always, always be there.
>>
>>76231089
>robots do literally everything for humans
>poverty still exists

Which is it, faggot.
>>
>>76232153
People have been saying that like the 20s. Most educated folks back then thought we'd work a few hours a week nowadays.

For some reason, however, productivity has skyrocketed but wages have flatlined for decades. The rich are hilariously wealthy and keep getting wealthier by the day, but for some reason the majority of people think this is A-OK.

Dystopia is the realistic future. Hope you like having your great-grandkids be slaves, my friends - you let capitalism thrive.
>>
>>76232338
Poverty exists mainly because poor people make poor choices. The are poor because they are mostly useless. I lived in some of the poorest places in america, I clawed my way out tooth and nail they can to by simply making good choices. If they choose to make poor choices then they are choosing to suffer.
>>
>>76229378
capitalism will be most efficient when the robots are the labor force.

theyll produce so much goods, while costing businesses literally pennies a day, effectively lowering the prices of everything, meaning you dont need a job to get by.
>>
>>76232434
Wages flat-lined because the workers didn't improve. Factories improved processes, infrastructure, logistic. Working at Walmart didn't get harder. So people happily work for the same wages. Or get replaced by new mouth breathers. However Walmart perfected products, marketing, how the stuff gets delivered and more.
Back in the 20s they thought we would fly in sky-cars by now. No one predicted a smart phone boom back in 2000 and now apple has the highest market cap in the world.
The rich get wealthier by investing. Once the fiat money bubble bursts, we will get blasted back in the 80's and rebuild the western world. The wealth of the rich is just a number in a bank's computer. Once shops will only accept cash and not fancy credit cards, life will come again.
>>
>>76229378

Read this :

>>76233116

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.