[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: EmperorTrump.jpg (90 KB, 399x482) Image search: [Google]
EmperorTrump.jpg
90 KB, 399x482
>Year 2017
>Donald Trump is elected as the president of the United States
>America is split between those who support Trump and those who wish death upon him
>America is on the verge of a civil war as Trump is almost ready to give his first major speech
>Crowd is both booing with disgust and screaming with ecstatic support for the new president
>Suddenly trump reaches into his jacket
>The whole room goes silent
>He takes out a mobile phone
>'Activate it'
>Suddenly 'Born In The U.S.A.' by Bruce Springsteen starts blasting from the speakers
>No one can hear the screams of agony from the crowd as their ear-drums get absolutely annihilated by the sheer volume of the song
>Trump raises his hands as twenty seven white eagles fly into the room and begin circling around his orange face.
>All borders open up and American soldiers help Mexican immigrants and Muslim refugees cross into the mighty land of USA safely
>Every single man, woman and child crossing the border is given an 'American Citizen' sticker.
>Guantanamo Bay get's blasted the fuck out of existence by a nuclear warhead the size of Florida - completely destroying the whole of Cuba along with it.
>Trump rips off his suit to reveal a tight fitting latex bondage attire - jamming a bright red ballgag into his mouth as his nipples are teased with a voltage of 5,000,000v as people begin to see his current affairs have been one big ruse
>Military Police raid every single household for guns in America and new strict gun control law prevents even the police from carrying any firearms.
>Every single abortion clinic is open 24/7 and offers free service to any woman over the age of 3.
>Trump ejaculates with force of 45 thousand September 11 attacks
>The holy seed splashes into the crowd - everyone suddenly seeing Trump as the new Messiah.

So why do you not want to vote Trump?
>>
nice fantasy man
>>
>>74752947
But anon this is Trumpo's plan all along
>>
>>74752631
>America is split between those who support Trump and those who wish death upon him

That's the worst part about it. It's not enough to just disagree with him. They have to wage a scorched earth campaign on him as if he's the source of all that is wicked.
>>
>>74752631
>this is your average trumptard's thought process
>>
File: 91938918.jpg (46 KB, 335x594) Image search: [Google]
91938918.jpg
46 KB, 335x594
>>74752631
No.
>>
File: cold eyes 01.jpg (78 KB, 1600x670) Image search: [Google]
cold eyes 01.jpg
78 KB, 1600x670
>>74752631
>AUTISM
>>
>>74752947
semmoset voimafantasiat
>>
>>74752631
Seems like an ordinary Tumblr fanfic
>>
File: 1451555046551.jpg (69 KB, 540x600) Image search: [Google]
1451555046551.jpg
69 KB, 540x600
I had a similar, just much more modest fantasy where trump upon winning the presidential election simply tells everyone who voted for him he can't believe their stupidity, then resigns. He also reveals his true way to speaking which is much more representative of his education.
>>
>>74752631
Great points, I used to support Trump, but I am now a #Cruzmissile
>>
>>74757263
Have you seen the news recently?
>>
>Warhead the size of Florida.
I mean you can make it much cheaper by launching any object the size of Florida at cuba
>>
Whenever people put trump in drag or s&m I always assume they are an aging liberal whose idea of edgy is stuck I 1987.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.