[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you view breastfeeding in public, /pol/? Should women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 27
File: breastfeeding.png (770 KB, 603x828) Image search: [Google]
breastfeeding.png
770 KB, 603x828
How do you view breastfeeding in public, /pol/? Should women be able to flop it out anywhere at anytime?
>>
...I can fap...
>>
Why would anyone make that face unless they were aware of how edgy and rebellious they're being.

Sit down and watch the babby suckle, and her shame instincts will kick in immediately.
>>
lel that's what gypsies do
>>
It should be done in private. You could take the kid to the bathroom or even somewhere off in the corner. Women that do it with that smug look on their face in the middle of a restaurant should be slapped
>>
As soon as she ralizes some man LIKES to see it, she'll want to go be in private.
>>
>>74575533
Attention whores
>>
>>74575533
Just use a fucking cloth to obscure view
>>
>>74575533
Nothing wrong with it whatsoever. They should be able to do it wherever they like.
>>
LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME! LOOKATME!
>>
I view it with a monocle. Check your privilege & give milk to all. Just make sure to eat a chocolate bar first.
>>
File: disbelief.jpg (75 KB, 439x475) Image search: [Google]
disbelief.jpg
75 KB, 439x475
Not only does she have to do it in public at a wedding, she needs to make an instagram post about it.

Typical woman.
>>
There's nothing wrong with feeding babby.
There's plenty wrong with looking for attention while doing something that is pretty much instinctual.
>>
>>74576021
Literally a faggot.
>>
>>74575533
>God gave me boobs to feed my babies

And God gave me balls to produce semen, but I can't do it on the bus without getting arrested
>>
>>74575533
If some dumb bitch started taking pictures of herself breastfeeding at my wedding I'd kick her out.
>>
>>74576175
Summerfag from serbia cannot understand the joke.
>>
File: 1463758233620.jpg (212 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463758233620.jpg
212 KB, 1080x1080
>>74575533
I don't care about breastfeeding in public it's a non issue. But if we go by the description of the picture the world is in trouble.

>Here in Germany people don't get mad about it. It is NORMAL.
>>
>being a huge attentionwhore about breastfeeding
>making some stupid face to show how rebellious you are
>>
>>74575723
i cant believe germans cucked themselves into oblivion and are adopting that hashtag and tongue out crap
>>
>>74575533
Maybe if you got breastfed you wouldn't be here on this board.
>>
>>74575533
if you think that's gross, don't go to china. women (and men) take public shits on the pavement there
>>
>>74575533
Like a lot of retarded, pointless shit that the left likes to bring up, I used to not care about this.
But these cunts want to make a crusade out of every little bit of criticism or opposition they get, and claim that the negative experiences with random people they come across, reflect the views of a large group of evil, conservative oppressors.

So in the end, these stupid, attention-whoring, self-victimizing cunts are making problems where there are none, and they're actually creating opponents out of people who otherwise wouldn't care.

So yeah, I would oppose this shit just to make life harder for these assholes, because that's what they're doing to normal people. Same with a lot of the gay rights and feminism shit you see plastered all over the news. Most people don't give a shit about fags, and wouldn't care about them one way of the other, if they didn't force us to listen to their endless whining about nothing.
>>
This is why 95% of wedding I've gone to have said no kids under 5.

No running around, no fucking screaming interrupting someone's ceremony, no haggard feminists whipping out tit to make a political point and direct attention to them.

Said it before and will say it again, these people need to be MH370'd.
>>
>>74575533
Who gives the fuck? It's just annoying as fuck that they parade their behaviour around as liberating.

No, you're just feeding your baby without a care as to what anyone else thinks, and I can respect that and only that. Put the phone and the funny "liberating face" away cunt, you're not doing anything special.
>>
>>74575533
It's one of the least degenerate things a woman can possibly do.
>>
>>74575533
>Should women be able to flop it out anywhere at anytime?

Of course, but they have no right to demand or expect others won't stare.
>>
I don't have a problem with it but in 90% of cases it's just some roastie trying to say HEY LOOK EVERYBODY, LOOK AT MY *BOOBS* THAT'S RIGHT, I'M *BREASTFEEDING* IN *PUBLIC* LOOK HOW BRAVE AND EDGY I AM
The majority of people don't care, and since 90% of mothers are fat swines, you have no right to complain about people staring at you either.
>>
yeah
>>

Absolutely.

We should encourage maternity.

Stop being anti-white and anti-family.
>>
>>74575533
No, go to the god damn bathroom you filth.
>>
>>74575533
She breastfeeds her kid like everyone else
>mom, look, I'm on the internet !

Women are children.
>>
>>74575723
Breastfeeding can be incredibly painful.
>>
>>74577086
Exactly.

Look at this fucking "me me me me" hashtags
>fitmom x2 (nope)
>womenwithmuscle (nope)
>instagrammom_official

Her life is literally one big plea for attention. I wonder if husband has killed himself yet?
>>
>>74575533
there are plenty of places where adults are not allowed to eat nor drink, same rules should apply to babbies too
>>
>>74575533
How fucking old is that kid?
>>
>>74575533
Real Talk: what man is actually offended by public breastfeeding? Isn't this just a woman-on-woman thing, where women who are ashamed of their breasts lash out at women who aren't? (old, fat & ugly versus hot moms)
>>
If it's ok because a kid gets sustenance from sucking the mothers breast, is it ok because my gf gets sustenance from sucking my dick?
>>
If they're hot, yes
>>
>>74575533

I don't get the thing about children 2 years and older, but no fucks to give about actual infants and babies.

OPs pic related, the kid is too old to make a public demand like that. Bad parenting. At an event such as a wedding, the kid should already have enough discipline to eat other food and mommy can give him a tit when they get home if that's her thing.

Just don't think it's healthy to breastfeed a normal kid that's had his/her 2nd birthday, no matter where. But, a 2 year old should have enough situational awareness to understand the difference between being inside the house and being in public.

Does she just let him drop his pants and shit on the floor like a Chinaman?
>>
>>74575533

Yes it is normal except when an attention whore like her puts it in instagram and makes stupid faces. Then even normal things turn into degenerate.
>>
It's not vulgar. Let the kid eat. Let the mother feed it without feeling ostracized. Stop being prudish cunts.
>>
>>74577017
>This is why 95% of wedding I've gone to have said no kids under 5.
What a sorry excuse for a people.
>>
>>74575533
Yea that face screams attention she looks hot though.
>>
>>74575723
>>74575812
>>74575886
>>74575942
>>74576021
>>74576052
>>74576162
>>74576316
>>74576456
>>74576686
>>74576890
>>74577222
>>74577224
>>74577259
>Wanting to shame a white mother who breast feeds her white baby

WTF is wrong with you people? Women are attention whores by nature. We want them to want to signal how great they are as a mother and loving wife..

Jesus Christ you people are dumb.
>>
Of course it had to be a german woman
>>
>>74577509

This.
>>
Breastfeeding in public is extremely indiscrete and impolite. I liken it to scratching your crotch at length or listening to music on your phone without headphones around.

You are treating everything around you as your own personal space and disregarding everyone around you. It's blatantly degenerate behavior and should not be permitted, period.

Who cares if it's "natural"? So is defecating.
If someone shits their pants near me in a restaurant and is not asked to leave, I will walk out of there.
>>
I like it because it's literally the only time I've seen titties outside of the internet
>>
I don't know who that post is directed to, nor do I see anyone complaining about public breastfeeding.

My girlfriend breastfeeds """""my"""" son all the time and nobody says anything. In fact, we had a discussion several times about what feminists are always bitching about.
>>
>>74575533
I have never seen anyone breastfeeding in public and if I would, I would confront her.
Don't get me wrong, I love tits, but we need to put women in their place, they can't get through with this bullshit.
Breastfeedig at a wedding or in the church, how degenerate is that?
>>
>go breast feed in be bathroom
Fuck all of you, you really think a woman would do that rather than give the baby a bottle?

Breast feeding is great for children, don't shame good mothers.
>>
>>74575723
>Why would anyone make that face unless they were aware of how edgy and rebellious they're being.

Exactly. The only way this picture could be more edgy "fuck uuuu patriarchy" is if the kid was black.
>>
>>74577555
> Nourishing the rising generation of our people = self-defecation.
You're fucked in the head, mate.
>>
>>74575533

So both of her hands are occupied, obviously.

Yet the camera is about five feet away, meaning someone else is holding it.

And she posted it on her account, so it's her phone they're taking the picture with.

And she's making some kind of retarded post-crash duckface.

That's why she has no class.
>>
>>74575533

>Takes picture of it and posts it on faceberg
>Adds preemptive stupid "screw the haters" type of caption

She is an attention whore and a slut. Period. Women who breast feed in public are degenerates who want to engage in exhibitionism and then play the "who me? I wasn't doing anything wrong" card. Exactly like trannies who make a scene by using the women's rest room.
>>
Being anti breastfeeding is literally femenism, you people are idiots
>>
>>74577509
Fuck off cunt, if a woman needs a pat on the back and some attention because she'd feeding her child then she's fucking pathetic.
It shouldn't be something we reward because it's something we do naturally
>>
File: boobs.png (722 KB, 1070x1600) Image search: [Google]
boobs.png
722 KB, 1070x1600
>>74575533
There is nothing sexual about breasts and nipples. Americans are just perverted fucks.
>>
>>74577222

Or you could stop being a typical prudish yank and realize that nudity =/= sex

The bathroom is unhygienic, she is feeding a baby not taking a shit.

I never trust someone who is against breastfeeding or has a general dislike of kids.
>>
>>74575533

>There's nothing weird about it and it's normal
>That's why I have to post a passive-aggressive message on social media like the million other cunts before me

Wew lads. I am in my early 30's and once divorced. Even though I am still on friendly terms with my ex-wife I am just becoming bitter about women in general.

It's fucked up because I absolutely love my mother, my two sisters, and my two nieces.
>>
>>74577509
I want to shame a woman who pretends to be persecuted, by doing something that never had any opposition to begin with. Some old woman in a coffee shop shaking her head at a young woman breastfeeding is not persecution, and does not represent the beliefs of any group of people.

No one gave a fuck about public breastfeeding, until these retards started pretending people were persecuting them a few years back.
>>
>>74577639
lol the roaches have clearly influenced your thinking, huh hans?
>>
>>74575533

>public

Your picture depicts a private wedding reception though. That woman is among friends and family.
>>
File: white people.png (639 KB, 800x594) Image search: [Google]
white people.png
639 KB, 800x594
>white people are good looking is not a meme
>>
>>74575533
who the fuck cares
>>
>>74577820
>Women shouldn't be women or they are pathetic
Women are pathetic you cunt, we still need to make them act in a fashion that is good for society
>>
>>74575533

No one gives a fuck here. Tits are tits.

Danes are so chill, without going full cuck like the Swedes.
>>
>>74575533
yes, but i should also be allowed to mastubate publically

it's hot as fuck when a sexy mom feeds her child

it's fucking stupid to force women to go into a bathroom so their babies can associate the smell of shit with the loving embrace and food from the mother

fucking puritans ruin everything

BREASTS ARE EVIL! AVERT THINE EYES OR FACE THE PUNISHMENT OF THE LORD

toplessness is legal in many parts of europe

it doesn't cause civilization to fall apart you know
>>
>>74577864
>no opposition to it
Except women stopped breastfeeding en masse in the 70,80,90, and 00s.

Breast feeding is still not the norm
>>
>>74575533
>taking photos in a church

I bet she wears hats inside too
>>
>>74577509

If you let a white mother do it, then you have to let all mothers do it.

Anyway, like I posted upthread, I have more of a problem when she's titfeeding a 3 or 5 year old. Depending on how she's going about it (SEE: attention whoring), I pretty much ignore and go on about my business if it's a real baby or infant.

I might consider confronting her if the kid looks more like 4 or 5 ... but I've never encountered that in real life.
>>
>>74575533
it IS wrong when the woman uses her breastfeeding to rebel against society like your pic related. Poor kid is being used to fill in his mom's feminist agenda.

It's absolutely no problem as long as there is some form of discretion and selfrespect.

like this anon said: >>74575942

Just some common decency is highly advised.
>>
>>74578076
wish they'd go topless more to please me and trigger the muslims
>>
>>74575533
breast feeding is hot. I don't mind it. There was this lady who popped her tits out on facebook and they eventually took it down but i fapped to it for a long time.

Just did a quick google search and found it.

I want to drink those milk jugs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37adXYp5Cr8
>>
>>74578037
Masturbating is degenerate let alone in public

Breast feeding is the opposite of degenerate
>>
>>74578118
>If you let a whire mother do it you must let everyone do it
no you don't have to
>>
How is that any different than whipping your cock out in public?

Imagine if a child saw her doing it? Possibly even caught a nipple flash? Particularly a young boy.

Typical selfish cunt only concerned about herself.
>>
>>74577671
Their whole country is just a giant group of faggots that want to smoke a long one.
>>
>>74577439
>Screaming hellspawn running around and bawling during the important moments of the wedding because AWW YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND HE NEEDS SPECIAL TREATMENT HE'S A SPECIAL CHILD
At my cousin's wedding some extended family member's six year old ran off and scooped fistfulls out of the nice wedding cake, his mother laughed like it was the funniest thing she'd ever seen then actually got angry when other people told her to control her child
>>
You know /pol/, out of all the ills and degeneracies of the western world, white woman openly breastfeeding a white baby, even in part for the attention it brings, is at the rock bottom of my concerns.
In fact, yeah, go ahead, breastfeed your white babies in public, I won't even bet an eyelash. Just have them. It is an ancient, even sacred process.
In fact the more I think about it, the less objectionable I find it.
>>
File: 1339629197912.jpg (138 KB, 490x540) Image search: [Google]
1339629197912.jpg
138 KB, 490x540
>>74575533
im ok with it , what makes the female breast obscene?
>>
>complaining when women pull out their tiddies in front of you
Literally gay
>>
>>74575533
I don't give a fucking duck. This is such a non-issue.
>>
>>74577875
No. I was brought up in a conservative family in the countryside. I have nothing to do with Muslims and I despise them.
However, I am still against breastfeeding in public.
>>
File: dad-with-hat.jpg (184 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
dad-with-hat.jpg
184 KB, 640x426
Whatever happened to just a little bit of humility and some class? It's not the sight of the breasts themselves.

There's a reason we have stalls in bathrooms so we don't watch one another take a shit, even though it's a completely natural process. It's just rules we as humans have made up to separate us from fucking savages.

Fuck, people are missing the goddamn point and pretending like the puritans are gasping at the sight of tits.
>>
File: jlawdisgust.gif (989 KB, 160x240) Image search: [Google]
jlawdisgust.gif
989 KB, 160x240
>>74575533

>friend gets engaged
>friend stresses out for months preparing for the wedding
>friend spends thousands of dollars on venue, food, drinks, decorations, and the dress
>friend is beyond happy she finally gets to settle down and marry her best friend

>go to friend's wedding
>feel jealous that this other girl's "special day" means she gets to be the center of attention and you don't
>instead of being happy for your friend and letting her one and only wedding night be about her, decide to whip out a tiddy to distract other guests and make it all about you

No wonder women hate each other. What selfishness. What a horrifying lack of self-awareness.
>>
>>74578024
All Nordics are pretty much bros 'cept stuck up svennebanans
>>
>>74578076
>Except women stopped breastfeeding en masse in the 70,80,90, and 00s.
I'm not talking about breasfeeding itself, but public breastfeeding. I've never heard that this was an issue among anyone, until they started to whine about it online a few years back, based on a single comment from random strangers, or people online.
They're literally creating their own problems, so they can play the victim and have something to whine about.
>>
>>74575533
>but it's natural
I don't piss in the bushes, rip ass, burp, shit or fuck in public despite those being natural
>>
>>74578638
That's on you.
>>
>>74578489
Best post
>>
>>74575533
Those hashtags
#womenwithmuscle

Liar
>>
>>74578711
She's an attention-whore. She tagged everything remotely related to her post. Look at that fucking list.
>>
>>74578150
i was joking

but seriously i do tug on it a bit through my pants when i see a hottie mom breastfeeding

but that makes me the degenerate- not her

i just have a strong breastfeeding fetish

i think it's because i wasn't breastfed

my mother was pretty cold and unloving in a lot of ways

she did the best she could but i remember being so lonely as a child and desperately craving touch and affection

now i can't seem to keep woman around for more than a few months

i think i have intimacy issues
>>
I have no problem with a girl taking her tits out.
>>
I never seen this happen in public, but I wouldnt care. I have my own problems.
>>
>>74575533
oh my god that is so fucking hot
>>
>>74577509
my wife breast fed my two kids, you know what you do before you leave the house?
Yeah you use a breast pump, if for whatever reason you use the bottles prepared and are still out then you use a blanket and go somewhere a bit more private, if its cold and you must be indoors ask for a corner of a cafe to discretely feed your child.
There is absolutely zero excuse to wop your tit out and start feeding your baby in the middle of a restaurant (of which you shouldn't take kids anyway btw, nobody wants to hear your screaming baby), and then on top of that posing for photos and basically doing it all as a show to repulse everybody in the place.
It was never a problem for any other breast feeding mother up until this recent spate of degeneracy.
>>
>>74575533
Yes jesus fucking Americans stop being triggered by nudity.
>>
Nobody gives a fuck. The only thing people give a fuck about is cunty females starting social media crusades for fake issues.

Why do people continue to think that this is about breastfeeding? They could come up with a movement I can actually somewhat get on board with and I would still call them cunts for going about it in the most obnoxious way possible.

Shit... things just completely go over the heads of some of you kids.
>>
>>74575533
>How do you view breastfeeding in public?

I find I have to move the baby out of the way, usually. But in all seriousness i have much worse opinions towards people that fill half the post with hashtags.
>>
>>74578281
>his mother laughed like it was the funniest thing she'd ever seen
I laughed too, just imagining it.

We had a christening a few weeks ago, and my young daughter ran up onto the altar and climbed into the priest's throne laughing and screaming. I thought it was great.

Take that huge iron rod out of your arse.
>>
>>74579177
>>74578542
>>74578505
>>74578489
These.
>>
File: 1440527072357.jpg (53 KB, 355x400) Image search: [Google]
1440527072357.jpg
53 KB, 355x400
>>74575533
it's like open carry fags, or sovereign citizen fags, or any number of other cringey idiots who decide to make a big deal of nothing.

instead of fighting a big crusade over this thing that nobody cares about, you could just stuff a small blanket in your diaper bag and cover up when you're feeding your kid and sidestep the whole issue. the women who post these pics making motherhood into some kind of fight against the man are just bored, narcissistic housewives.

that said they should be allowed to make asses of themselves.
>>
>>74575533
>When you are at a wedding and you have to piss
>You give no shits and just start to pee on the table
>who ever gets mad at this, I also poo on the street if I have to
>nothing rude or bad about it
>because here in India its normal
>this is why I have and asshole
>>
>>74577826

>Americans

Pornhub statistics show that boobs are searched for more in almost all of europe than ass whereas america searches for ass... why are you searching for non-sexual things on pornhub?
>>
>>74577230
Those are big tits.
>>
>>74579379

>Open Carry

I am actually for Open Carry... although as I have mentioned before the people who post about it on social media are obnoxious shits. Just Open Carry and go about your day.

If you post anything on social media about it, just post your stories about some cunty soccer mom having a fucking stroke over the sight of your firearm.
>>
File: 1463408410354.png (632 KB, 1374x906) Image search: [Google]
1463408410354.png
632 KB, 1374x906
>>74579450
>why are you searching for non-sexual things on pornhub?
It's my own damn business.
>>
File: 06.png (689 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
06.png
689 KB, 1024x1280
Yeah. Just don't expect men not to look.
>>
>>74579177
>you know what you do before you leave the house?
>Yeah you use a breast pump,

You domesticated cuck. All that fucking about, just to save the precious feelings of uptight arseholes you might encounter? It's obviously far more beneficial to do it the natural way. Turning it into a stupid chore involving special gadgets that need sterilising all the fucking time is just absurd.
>>
>>74579507
For you.
>>
>>74575533

She did this for her own self gratification not her babies.

Pretty fucked up using your child as a vanity piece
>>
>>74579545
exactly. i'm not against either breastfeeding in public or open carry, i'm against the idiots that do it to deliberately create controversy so they can paint themselves as the victim.
>>
>>74579785

Mothers constantly use their children as accessories. It's the number one thing that post about on social media.
>>
>>74575533
The second hashtag is #fitmoms. She's obviously trying to draw attention to herself and thinks she's got a body to show off and be admired.

Frankly I don't really care. I guess a wedding is pretty inappropriate but I wouldn't ask her to stop. It's just this bitch, and a lot of others, seems to get off on showing their tits in public.
>>
>>74575533
Imagine this cunt being your mother. Imagine seeing this when you're in your teens or an adult.
>>
>>74579280
>The only thing people give a fuck about is cunty females starting social media crusades for fake issues.

seriously, nobody wants to see your self righteous breast feeding with some awful kissy face or shit eating grin, just fucking feed the kid and stop taking photos.
>>
>>74577671
You're Europe. The degeneracy is deep within you so I don't expect you to understand when every movie your country makes is mandated by law to hate cocks flopping around. I brought up shitting yourself because public defacation is in fact as "natural" as breastfeeding in public is.

But think about my music example for a minute. Imagine you're on a bus, and some dipshit whips out his phone and starts playing your least favorite type of music out of its shitty tinny speakers.
What are you going to do? Talking to the driver won't work, because 98% of the time drivers are too scared to enforce rules on bus riders. Leave the bus like a bitch? Fuck that, you're going to work or to school and the next bus is in 30 minutes. You ask the guy to turn his music off and he laughs at you. Attack him and you'll probably get charged with assault, or worse if the dipshit is non-white.
The dipshit is turning the whole bus into his personal space and disregarding everyone around him. Anyone who breastfeeds in public is doing essentially the same thing.
>>
>>74579785
Why do you think women want babies in the first place?
>>
>>74577897
>when you actually look better making a stupid face
>>
File: 1463405672320.jpg (8 KB, 228x212) Image search: [Google]
1463405672320.jpg
8 KB, 228x212
>>74577826
I love Tits more than asses
>>
You should mind your own goddam business. Breastfeeding is one of the most natural things in the world. The fact that people are upset about seeing it just goes to show how fucking retarded people truly are. You can be igNOREant and close minded as fuck, but you can't fucking look the other way when something - that doesn't concern you and isn't hurting anybody - happens? Get the fuck out.
>>
>>74579583

top kek
>>
>>74575533
its kinda annoying usually, but not really a big deal in most cases
I hate it when those bitches do it for attention
>>
>>74577509
>using nationalism to push a socialist agenda
This is why Germany fell.
>>
As someone who's never had children or been around children or infants, I FIRMLY believe breast milk has no real use to them and they should be fed formula through a bottle from the day they are born like the civilized, God created beings we are.

But that's my opinion, what's yours?
>>
>>74580603
>god created beings
What's it like having God as your parents?
>>
>Should women be able to flop it out anywhere at anytime
No.
But being discreet in publix is fine
example 1: breast feeding while at a counter with a clerk during a transaction.
NO
2: breastfeeding sitting down orderly in a restaurant
okay
3 breatfeeding while teaching a class
bad
>>
What I'm more concerned about is people who aren't ready for the responsibility of children having children anyway.
>>
>>74580603
it's been shown breast milk is healthier plus it bonds the mother to the child emotionally, and improves their immune system
>>
>>74575533
Breast feeding is natural and necessary for maximum health in children. I've never been opposed to topless women in public though. I'm nor squeamish about nudity.

Admittedly, I hate that it's all tied to psychotic feminism though. However, freedom to breast feed is extremely important and it is good for civilization.
>>
>>74575533

to be honest i love having a mommy giving titty suck near me

was at the airport the other week and a nice chubby but cute girl just sat down next to me and did it, not giving a fuck, shit was cash
>>
>>74575533
>Cause God gave me boobs for feeding my babies.
Let's turn this around on her and accuse her of small chest shaming and implying chestlets can't be good mothers and so on.
>>
>>74580889
This is reasonable.
It's pathetic in the first place that people are so insecure about SEEING it that they have to act like muh feelings = authority. Basically fuck off if you don't like seeing it.
>>
>>74575533
at least she's feeding her white kids, you idiots lol

>>74581151
yea, it's bretty much the sexiest thing
>>
>>74575533

In public is fine, but at a dining table where people will eat probably isn't very sanitary.
>>
>>74575533
I love titties and so this is fine.
>>
File: image.jpg (232 KB, 1410x1470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232 KB, 1410x1470
>>74579921
the next generation is going to be so fucked up by all this
>>
>>74575533
From an objective point of view I don't see what's the problem with breastfeeding in public.
Maybe it's because I come from a country where even conservatives don't care about such a superfluous thing, but I can't understand why everyone makes such a fuss about breasts showing.

I just don't give a fuck
>>
>>74575533

Noice
>>
>ANOTHER WOMAN IS GETTING ATTENTION THAT IM NOT????
>FUCK THIS TIME FOR NIPPLES
>>
>>74582143
because people are animals first and with porn in their face all the time they won't work on civilization. The older you get, the more you realize the wisdom of the old ways.
Yes. If you don't see boobs all day you think about them less and focus on studies. If you see ass and breat all day you are always reminded of basic drives. Yes containment works. Just go within reason, muslins go too far into the repress the urge terrority, not contain it.
>>
> You will live to see a time when the last battles of feminism involve taking their clothes off in public, posting nude selfies and having commitment-free sex

The patriarchy is literally crumbling as women emancipate themselves by doing exactly what men always wanted.
>>
>>74575533
Breastfeeding in public is like farting in public. It's a natural body function and it shouldn't be illegal, but it's rude, and people who do it on purpose are uncouth.
>>
>>74582384
This! Pedophiles are banned from public parks because they can't resist the urge to buttfuck children. Trannys are banned from restrooms because they can't resist their urges to rape. Temptation is a Motherfucker.
>>
File: 1447398143008.jpg (111 KB, 470x713) Image search: [Google]
1447398143008.jpg
111 KB, 470x713
I fully support it. Not a sex-starved virgin pervert.

Breastfeeding is important to the baby's development. I'll be advocating it wholeheartedly to my future wife and I'll be raging if she doesn't do it for anything other than vanity.

I spew every time I see a baby being fed formula milk or worse.
>>
>>74582581
You can't wean a baby on farts though.
>>
>>74575533
Good. I'm glad the child's getting the Mother's milk and not some goat milk from China. It's healthy and I seriously, really, honestly and undoubtfully don't care. I could not spare a fuck to a cunt with a tit out feeding a littler cunt.
>>
>>74579597
So then do it discretely as I said

>calls me a cuck
>sticking up for a blatant attention whore new phenomena
You're an idiot, my mother breastfed 6 of us and not once needed to wop her wobblies out in full view of an establishment.
Lets face it there are no excuses, you're grasping at straws to act like a fedorafag.
I suspect you are late teens to early 20's and have no kids.
>>
>>74575533
>bringing a baby to a wedding

What a cunt.
>>
>>74575723
>Sit down and watch the babby suckle, and her shame instincts will kick in immediately.
I witnessed this first hand in a hospital. Why the shame reaction?
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 107x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 107x125
Why the fuck would you take your baby to a wedding
>>
>>74583526
To wop your tit out to steal the attention.
>>
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 866x838) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 866x838
>>74583145
>wop her wobblies out
most british thing i've read in awhile
>>
Non-issue. Stop bitching about it. Why in the name of fuck would a titty being put to its biolodical use be an issue?
>>
>>74583526
To make it about you, obviously
>>
>>74575533
Because god wanted her to huh? Is that why she also got implants
>>
>>74575533
I have a question though.

Do women like this not care at all about people seeing their exposed breasts, their nipples? Surely when the baby needs to breathe you can see the entire nipple and everything. I'd be happy to sit in front of her and stare at it. Is that ok? If that's the case, why is it such a big deal when I want to see the tits of women like this?

Am I just supposed to ask and they'll all show me their boobs?

Someone please explain. I'm really confused.
>>
>>74577509
I really don't give a shit if women do this in public but they should at least bring a blanket and find a more private place like a fucking normal human being instead of being an immodest attention whoring bitch
>>
>>74575533
They are low value because they are willing to cuck their husbands by putting their tits on display to strangers.
>>
>>74583526
Because you're an entitled single mother.
>>
>>74575533
Why is she making that stupid face? She's not doing anything "outrageous" or "offensive".
>>
They should only be able to if I personally approved of their titties myself.
>>
>>74575533
>all those hashtags

i wish i was born 30 years into the future where social media is no longer cool to use
>>
>>74575533
yes I think they should but if the woman has any kind of manners she should be low key about it.
>>
File: 1334962708781.gif (2 MB, 300x223) Image search: [Google]
1334962708781.gif
2 MB, 300x223
>>74575723
Because the whole thing is attention whoring.
Fake rebelliousness and signaling.
>>
>>74577230
For you.
>>
File: Callahan-Auto-Parts.jpg (137 KB, 471x401) Image search: [Google]
Callahan-Auto-Parts.jpg
137 KB, 471x401
>>74584427
Many women spontaneously orgasm while breast feeding just from nipple stimulation alone.

You've never made a woman cum just from playing with her titties? Pleb.
>>
>>74584527
Yeah, because society and popular culture gets better over time, right?
I wonder what's next. Smart phones and social media turned this generation into a bunch of beta queers and feminists. I wonder what the next thing will be and what it will do to society.
>>
>>74580266
gtfo of 4chan you 12 year old faggot
>>
File: hornblowerpellew.jpg (93 KB, 1120x900) Image search: [Google]
hornblowerpellew.jpg
93 KB, 1120x900
One thing that comforts me about social media is knowing that when this kid grows up, he can potentially find posts like this from his mother and ponder on what an attention seeking child she was as she was raising him (providing we haven't entered some new age of further dessicated masculinity by then).

I just can't imagine being so vain about your own tits that you post something like this. Like Christ, go to a fucking bathroom or something. Put a soft cloth over yourself.
>>
>>74575533
Why can't they step out into a more private area? Or put a blanket over the baby? Like how fucking hard is that...

If it was my wedding and some attention whore whipped out her tit, id be pissed.
>>
>>74575533
Look at meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Look at meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Take a PITCHER! MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

I hate millennials. I hate women. I hate millennial women.
>>
>>74583508
Women are taught to hate their bodies and not be whores. Having your tits out makes them feel vulnerable and slutty

It's fucked up that we do this but it is required to preserve any semblance of female modesty
>>
>On the bus
>Notice something out the corner of my eye
>Someone's breastfeeding their child
>Oh
>Go back to gormlessly staring out the window or chatting on phone
Who aside from perverts and puritans would spend more than a split-second thinking on the matter when it happens?
>>
>>74587992
did she stand up in the middle of the bus flapping her milk jug out and pose for photographs?
that's the difference.
It seems to be a recent trend to make it a blatant exhibition because muh wiminz rites feminizmz
>>
>>74577093
Yes, but it is unfortunately juxtaposed here with the absolute degeneracy of social media sharing and narcissistic virtue signaling.
>>
>>74575533
>here in Germany it's normal

welp. Guess I'm against public breastfeeding now.
>>
File: still statue.gif (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
still statue.gif
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>74575533
guess you have a vagina so you should piss in public cuz that's how god intended too fucking retard
>>
>Oh no a boob!
What the fuck is wrong with people? It's a tit, jesus christ.
>>
>>74588225

>It's not what you did, it's how you did it

You sound like a shitty girlfriend.
>>
>>74575533

Sure, but I think the following should apply:

1. Don't get all uppity if someone happens to look. Sometimes you giving your baby some feeding is literally the most interesting thing occuring in the vicinity and if it's really nothing to be ashamed about then why should someone feel ashamed for looking as well?

2. Sure it's normal and natural and all that. So stop making a big fucking deal out of it. If it really isn't something that you think should be a big issue then why are you bothering to attention seek with it?
>>
>>74588888
>>
>>74575533
OP is just baiting hatred.
>>
>>74575533
I don't care
I wouldn't say anywhere at anytime.. I don't think skydiving is the right time to feed a baby or jumping on a trampoline.
>>
File: gXHml6v.jpg (65 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
gXHml6v.jpg
65 KB, 750x1334
>>74575533
This isn't Africa, go to a fucking bathroom you nasty bitch.
>>
File: 1436584397551.jpg (579 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
1436584397551.jpg
579 KB, 640x853
>>74575533
Someone print out this picture, jizz on it, take a picture of that and forward it to her and ask her if she's ok with this and if not, oh well. Your dick, your fantasy, your choice.
>>
>>74575533
I don't approve of babies in public in the first place, fuck those noisy fuckers.
>>
File: 1462439330412.gif (403 KB, 245x118) Image search: [Google]
1462439330412.gif
403 KB, 245x118
>>74585269
>mfw my son might be older than you
>>
>>74575533
As long as a baby can also feed on my man tits it's perfectly ok. After all it's the current year.
>>
Nothing wrong with breastfeeding in public, its a bit weird, the problem is when you start making Instagram posts about it.
>>
>>74575533
It's a natural body function, but so is street shitting. Any place where it's allowed in public is a poo in loo tier country.
>>
>>74575533
it's only ok if a transwomyn does it
>>
>>74575533
I hate the connotation/message attached to it

Take her face, or the words "baby" and "hungry" — it's so fucking stupid
>>
>>74590498
This x1000
>>
>>74575533
Report it and get it flagged as mature content.
>>
>>74591617
It's not her picture someone else took it. Also seems like everything gets posted on-line today.
>>
File: 1408059578681.gif (3 MB, 275x150) Image search: [Google]
1408059578681.gif
3 MB, 275x150
Everything a woman does is for attention. People make the argument that women are able to have low standards but it is men who are able to pick any woman they want. Women strive for actual attention and showing them any genuine focus will automatically make you their own primary focus.
Money, fame, power, an attractive partner, is all for attention of others.
If you see a woman doing something, it is for attention.
>>
>>74575533
Americans turn daily life into politics.
Are you just bored? You have so much real things to take care of.
>>
>>74593642
what is this from?
>>
>>74578076
Not do to opposition to it. That's due to stupid mothers buying into advertising and being too lazy to breastfeed.
>>
I don't care if she does it or not, but I'm still going to look at her tit. Don't want people to look at your bare tit? Cover it up.
>>
WITH HER BOOB COMIN OUT
>>
>>74575533
>>74577509
>>74577671
Disgusting animal whore with no dignity.

>>74577787
No one is anti-breastfeeding, moron.

>>74577826
>being objectively incorrect
>>
File: derp_yugi.png (486 KB, 850x474) Image search: [Google]
derp_yugi.png
486 KB, 850x474
>>74595349
>Disgusting animal whore with no dignity.

No wonder none of you guys have girlfriends
>>
>>74575533
Doesn't bother me, but that photo does. Just do it discreetly.
>>
>>74575533
would suck
>>
>>74577509

>not understanding that all women are whore by nature
>not knowing that she can pump in a bottle
>not understanding PB is being touted by femicunts
>>
please do not breast shame
>>
>>74575533
>look at me! I am the attention whore now

BTW, you have saggy ass tits. Fight me.
>>
>>74590498
more of this semen demon?
>>
>>74576021

SPOT. ON.
>>
>>74575533
I want to be breastfed by a milf
>>
>>74575533
titties are noice
>>
The real crime is bringing a child to a wedded
>>
>>74575533
I mean, they can do what they want, but that doesn't stop me from thinking that they're being crass. If they do it discreetly (ie. don't whip their whole tit out, or go somewhere more private), then I won't judge them, because they're doing their biological duty while keeping in mind social etiquette. But if they're willing to whip their tit out in the middle of a crowded area and just let their kid suckle on their tit, they're acting uncivil.
>>
>>74575533
THIS IS SO NORMAL AND USUAL HERE THAT I TOOK AND POSED FOR A SOCIAL MEDIA PICTURE TELLING PEOPLE TO GET OVER THIS NORMAL AND USUAL BEHAVIOR
>>
>>74577509
(You)
>>
>>74575533
that kid looks like 4y.o.
>>
>>74575533
>Germany
We should all just be happy the baby is at least white.
Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.