[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why The Wall is retarded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 35
File: trump_wall_retarded.png (523 KB, 1034x506) Image search: [Google]
trump_wall_retarded.png
523 KB, 1034x506
If Trump became president and built the wall, you all realize that spics could literally just sail around it, right?
>>
>>74435818
>what is coast guard

also it's a lot harder to cross by boat than by land

why didn't you bring up the tunnel meme too?
>>
>>74435818
Radar surveillance. And that's pretty much the easiest place to patrol. It already is.
>>
the mexican space program could also send rockets across
>>
>>74435940
>mexican space program
ayy lmao
>>
>>74435818

It might deter Mexicans, but I really feel a 35 foot wall will just call for 35 foot ladders. If it were significantly cheaper I'd say go for it but I'm not sure if it can reduce the debt caused by illegal immigration to the point where we at least break even.
>>
>>74435818
The idea is to make it hard enough that people don't try or few enough do that it's not an issue anymore. You're childish if you think the idea is to make it impossible.
>>
>>74435818
They can extend the wall over the water, all they need to do is use some boyant material, like poo
>>
>>74435892
Not much harder. The spics already use makeshift rafts to cross the Rio Grande. Also a tunnel would be a hell of a lot harder to build compared to sailing across.
>>
>>74435940
I heard they're already working on teleportation.
There's literally no way to keep those geniuses out.
America is completely helpless.
>>
>>74436000
Powered by weed energy, clean and sustainable.

> Also checked
>>
That's why we sink there boats with the Coast Guard, ya' silly nigger!
>>
File: sea_mines_by_don_firefly.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sea_mines_by_don_firefly.jpg
119 KB, 1280x720
>>74435818
>>
>worlds greatest ocean going navy
>worlds greatest coastal defense navy
>hundreds of thousands of mexican hating civil sailors

Yea I think the only issue were gonna have is mattress rafts washing ashore with blood stains.
>>
>>74436000

this is actually a thing
>>
>>74435818

Under Trump I can easily foresee that wall sticking at least a mile out into the ocean.
>>
>>74435818

if it is possible for a constant stream of african rapefugees to cross the Mediterranean, I doubt it would be harder for Pacos to get into the US by boat
>>
>>74435818
>If Trump became president and built the wall, you all realize that spics could literally just sail around it, right?
So you don't lock your doors because you have windows?
>>
>>74435818
Spics can't build boats, besides the national guard actually isn't hindered by the Obama adminstration, Paco would be forced to route his dingy back to Tijuana
>>
>>74435818
Once physicists figure out how to teleport people, illegals can just teleport into the States.
>>
>>74435818
time for a volunteer naval militia
>>
>>74435940
>>74436000
Why do you make fun of Mexican intellectuals?
>>
>>74436135

Ah, right, I'll get back to my 50 billion dollar doors.
>>
Dude the wall is useless once they build it all you need is a ladder and then you can get over im so smart lmao
>>
>>74436048
Sailing across a 70 foot river on inner tubes vs having to build a boat then get around the coast guard. You're retarded.
>>
>>74436122
Even if it did, they could still sail around it.
>>
>>74436200
>Ah, right, I'll get back to my 50 billion dollar doors.

>8 billion
>mexico is paying for it
gtfo
>>
File: my sides.jpg (138 KB, 458x357) Image search: [Google]
my sides.jpg
138 KB, 458x357
>>74436200
>liberal pretending to worry about expenses
>>
>>74435818
How many fucking times do I have to say this.

It's a fucking metaphor. You really think Donald Drumpf is gonna build a literal fucking wall that will cost millions to build and maintain?
>>
>>74436220
pokey sticks at the top
>>
File: big-bend-natl-park-border.jpg (734 KB, 2000x1335) Image search: [Google]
big-bend-natl-park-border.jpg
734 KB, 2000x1335
It also won't work because a wall would have to be built across natural landmarks like pic related.
>>
File: bait.jpg (101 KB, 996x996) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
101 KB, 996x996
>>74436337
>metaphor
>>
>>74436316
this is what cracks me up. as soon as trump announced the wall they all screamed "HOW IS HE GOING TO PAY FOR IT?"

Now they really all care about economics all of sudden
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 226x223
>>74435818
>What is a coastguard
Besides you will never be able to stop everyone the point is to make it allot harder
>>
>>74436338
Use a grapnel hook
>>
>>74436003
There's probably going to be a bunch of bladed bars and/or barbed wire on top of it. And Trump might want to not mention that yet because it's a bit inhuman. They are a few people that WILL try to get through it anyway and get horribly mutilated.
>>
File: 1460504435291.png (686 KB, 991x694) Image search: [Google]
1460504435291.png
686 KB, 991x694
>>74436277

Woops! My bad, silly me! Only EIGHT BILLION! Well, now that it's only the price of a third world country golly gee whillikers I think we got ourselves a deal!

And...what's this? Make MEXICO pay for it? Absolutely genius! Nothing like just SAYING that someone else will pay for it. "Hey thief, will you pay for my door installation!" Golly gee oh my I think we just found the magic bullet!

Damn, I am truly enlightened. Thank you for bestowing your eternal wisdom o' wise one.
>>
Yes, sailing and landing literally directly into where Navy SEALs train and Camp Pendleton will do a lot for them...
>>
>>74436264

>high seas
>waves rolling meters high

yeah no.

Also active patrolling with the army.
>>
>>74436337
>the wall is just satire

almost got me. straya really are top shitposters. here's your (you)
>>
>>74436003
>what is sentry towers
>what is camera surveillance
>what is movement detection
>>
>>74436449
>mocking reality makes it go away
>>
What if they build a second wall right next to the first one and then walljump to the top like mario?
>>
>>74436494
Madness.
America isn't capable of doing stuff like that anymore.
>>
>>74436494

"The wall (maintenance fees) just got 10x higher." -Donald Trump ;)

>>74436530
This is ironic coming from a /pol/ user who probably just recites liberal propaganda using MS paint memes and acts like it constitutes some argument.
>>
>>74436449
>Hey thief, will you pay for my door installation

You don't have trade deficits with a thief.
You don't give massive monetary aid to a thief.

Look, you're just not a smart person. You don't seem to have a grasp on how geopolitics works.
>>
>>74436623
>wall maintenance doesn't open up jobs for American citizens
>>
>>74436623
>/pol/ user

Jesus, you're exposing yourself as a shill already? The bosses aren't going to be impressed, son.
>>
>>74436623
Constant height increase by n, MULTIPLY maintenance cost by n.
>American education
>>
>>74436048

If sailing is so easy why don't they do it now?

oh yeah, because crossing by land is way easier.

There's probably no way to 100% illegal immigration. But the wall would greatly reduce it.

If anything, the higher cost of boat travel would probably mean illegal immigrants coming across would be smarter and have higher wages in Mexico and thus probably be better for America than the average illegal spic.
>>
>>74436564
kek
>>
damn you got us ese, I guess we lose.
>>
>>74436449
Illegals cost hthe the US 84 billion annually. It pays off in 2 months. Anything else you want to add, nigger?
>>
>>74436704
I apologize in advance for not sending you our best.
>>
>>74436473

R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>74435818
http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=dc1_1451171375
>>
>you can't totally eliminate your chances of getting cancer, so you might as well smoke 5 packs a day!
>>
File: concertinawire.jpg (4 MB, 2700x1807) Image search: [Google]
concertinawire.jpg
4 MB, 2700x1807
>>74436338
Or concertina wire.
>>
>>74436473

a hoy hoy matey!

Gibralterinos are the best BROS

BROS
R
O
S

YOU DONT GIVE UP THAT ROCK TO THEM SPANISH AIGHT?
>>
>>74436371
implying the wall won't be an even more impressive landmark than whatever irrelevant landscape it paves over
>>
>>74436650

I'm not the one who brought up the locking door scenario.

>>74436683

Golly gee! Maintenance makes more jobs and stimulates the economy! I'm sure that's why Obama's stimulus package worked! All he had to do was simply SPEND more money. Truly unparalleled thinking. Let's start by replacing all utility infrastructure.

>>74436704

Maybe you should read his post a bit better.

>>74436788

Nice try Nigel, but that would only work if there were no maintenance fees and it brought illegal immigration to effectively zero. Breaking even is a stretch in itself, letting alone turning a profit. But hey, A+ for effort, your execution was a little bit shoddy.
>>
>>74436371
Just build around it.
>>
>>74435818
Fuck you, traitor. You aren't worried about the wall, you're scared that the mean Mexicans will call you racist.
>>
File: funnydog.jpg (22 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
funnydog.jpg
22 KB, 249x249
>>74436810
>http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=dc1_1451171375

damn that sucks nigga
>>
>>74436041
American poo sinks unfortunately. Maybe a good Indian business venture?
>>
>>74435818
Yep it's not like the world's biggest navy and coast guard is there. Oh wait...
>>
>>74436950
>JUST DO NOTHING, ITS NOT LIKE YOU COULD STOP WAGING WARS ALL OVER THE WORLD AND STOP GIVING WELFARE TO EVERY NIGGER IN AMERICA. THERES LITERALLY NO FUCKING WAY IT COULD EVER BE PAYED FOR, EVEN THOUGH THE CHINESE DID IT THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO JUST ACCEPT THAT YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH THOUSANDS OF ILLEGAL RAPISTS AND MURDERERS TOUGH LUCK PAL
>>
File: photo (2).gif (12 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
photo (2).gif
12 KB, 501x504
>>74435818

Guys what if after the wall those damn spics apply for legal citizenship to the US?

How can we stop that? protip: we can't.

So really there is no point in even building the wall!
>>
>>74436003
>35 foot ladder

And what are they going to do when then they reach the top, jump down 35ft?
>>
>>74436950
>I'm not the one who brought up the locking door scenario

>not understanding that a metaphor to describe one aspect of a situation doesn't necessarily translate to all aspects of a situation.

The metaphor was to describe how if a method is not 100% preventative, it is still useful to incorporate it. If I said, "Going to die one day so might as well eat mcdonalds every meal", this does not mean I'm talking about obesity in regards to illegal immigration either. This is evidence of your low IQ.
>>
Fuck radars.

It's summer of 2017. The wall is already underway, so Jose, Pedro, Juan, and Achtocoatzltitchico are on a boat headed for Texas. They aren't stopped by a boat, but instead by a constant patrol of surfing Coast Guard baras with MAGA hats.

While on the cannon ride back home, the hombres think about how fucking cool the surfers were. Back in Mexican territory, they fall right into the Chapel of the Blessed Assumption in the small town of Los Boyega, which happens to be an cocaine outpost visited by ruthless drug lord Zolo.

Zolo's spare eight-hundred-and-ten men immediately drag the boys out to be executed. While Zolo twirls his moustache and asks them to say their last words. While the others just bless their mammis, Juan regrets never learning to surf, which interest the guard hands.

While they just keep it as an in-joke for the first few days after the executions, the guards eventually find themselves genuinely interested in surfing, and take it up as a hobby, riding out further and further into the gulf to show off their strength. Not to be undermined by his own cronies, Zolo vows to take up the hobby as well, eventually defeating all of them with his amazingly massive length. However, Zolo grows arrogant and surfs into American waters. So tired out from the voyage, Zolo will either drown or rest on American soil. Once he does so, he is immediately apprehended by nine gorillion Coast Guard baras, who inform President Trump, amazed at the news from the White House, which has since been moved to the top of Trump Tower. After getting on his personal jet, Air4s, Big Don arrives on scene in about 12.3 minutes. He then is given the personal honor of cutting off Zolo's genitals and tongue and giving them the old switcheroo. With the fall of Zolo, Mexico as a nation is now freed of drug problems, and immigration to the United States is no longer necessary. But the wall stays up either way, because fuck Mexico.
>>
>>74437124

>this triggers the conservatard

Allocating financial assets into something more pragmatic and effective than a concrete monolith you inbred mongoloid. Maybe if you didn't have your shit opinion regurgitated to you daily on this circlejerk, echo chamber hugbox you folks call a "board" you could brain storm more effectively solutions for stopping Spics from invading the country instead of just succumbing to the the rhetoric of a child and shouting BUILD WALL over and over.

It's interesting how if enough retards keeping spouting the same shit opinion over and over in jest you'll get underage children who actually believe it.

>>74437211
Brainstorming is fun.
>>
>>74436950

Why are you pretenting to be retarded? I know that it's fun once in a while.

Now can you just stop this madness?

and btw if you want smth to eat, i'll trow you what's left, "wall isnt to block 100%, in the long run it'll do more good than bad, because let's be honest... you woudnt want your kids near them either..."
>>
>>74437166
Legal spics will pay taxes and will be registered as offenders if they do criminal shit.
There's absolutely 0 issue with legal immigration.
>>
>>74435818
they aren't smart enough to do this
>>
>>74436371
Trump already explained that the wall would not have to be built through out the whole border due to natural barriers
>>
>>74436126
Maybe Italy should use its fucking navy and you wouldn't have the sea problem.
>>
>>74436753
>If sailing is so easy why don't they do it now?

They do, retard.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/38868544/ns/us_news-immigration_a_nation_divided/t/migrants-turn-sea-enter-us-illegally/#.Vz1qppErKCg
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/san-371399-people-smuggling.html
>>
>>74436950
The kike wall costs $260 million for yearly maintenence it's 5 times shorter than border with mexico. Do the math Justin
>>
When did you stop believing in yourself Amerikeks? You used to always have great national projects going on. Now you're always broke and your society is disintegrating. You can't even stop Mexican drug lords from poisoning your youth.

Keep them at bay, America! We can't build a 9000km wall if the US fall.
>>
File: 1460691949498.png (34 KB, 123x200) Image search: [Google]
1460691949498.png
34 KB, 123x200
>>74437227

Then perhaps you should summarizing an infinitely complex issue by the way of 2nd grade metaphors so children like you can understand and just fucking get to the point and present your opinion at face value instead of beating around the intricacies of the problem like Trump does.

But hey, if you get your Trump's campaign adivso- I mean your friends here at /pol/ to just describe what YOU should think then I'm sure you'll go really far on building a constructive and effective decision making process. Or you can just go back to calling everyone that disagrees with you a shill or a retard. Your choice.

>>74437313
The kike wall isn't behind 20 miles of red tape and paperwork like here in America. If you lived here and were actually invested in the issues on a personal level because they affected you directly you might have some more foresight regarding this issue, but I suppose sucking America's dick is the next best thing.
>>
>>74435818
The Wall is the human solution. If the spics continue to violate our sovereignty to the point of attacking our wall or building a sailing industry, then they will be handled with lethal force. Mexico should want the wall, it will save their lives because we are done with them
>>
>>74437313
But it's free for them as they suck our money out to pay for their defenses. A parasite nation really.
>>
Slide.
>>
File: 1385757966247.png (33 KB, 218x210) Image search: [Google]
1385757966247.png
33 KB, 218x210
>>74437267

NO! don't build the wall I'm warni- . Just listen goy. Don't build it, save the money. I insist. My people are all geniuses. We knows what's best.
>>
Most illegals come in from legal entries, but overstay visas rather than cross the desert. Why does nobody talk about visa reform?
>>
>>74437421
You are the retard who can't understand metaphors. And its not an infinitely complex problem, that means there is no solution which is what liberals would love to say because it justifies inaction but there is a solution
>>
>>74437550
Because nobody cares about white illegal immigrants from yurop.
>>
>>74437550
>visa reform?
Trump has.
It's 100% established as happening with him.

Not talked about much because liberals can't come out and openly support it. Easier to attack the wall. So we end up talking about that.
>>
>>74435818
thats what the coast guard is for. as you pick indicates they probably have little experience sailing and would need to stay by the coast
>>
>>74437230

Jesus christ pedro, it's almost painful how new you are. You realise there's ids here...you have to go back.
>>
>>74437211
Use something like a rope on a grappling hook to climb down.
>>
>>74437432
And the hungarian fence has cut illegal immigration to basically zero. You can give people $500 per illegal reported. That's 15 billion at most. One spic household is a $10k burden
>>
>>74436053
>first man to teleport
>is a rapist

BUILD FORCE FIELD
>>
>>74437604
it's not even about a concrete fix. it's about the collective will to attempt to fix the problem and determine where blame lies.

we put up the wall to stop them and san francisco responds by releasing a convicted murderer mexican from prison?

oh hey, look who is to blame. rescind san francisco's municipal government and punish the officials involved.

liberals create these problems on purpose. as soon as we determine who is guilty, solutions can proceed
>>
File: 1462789093911.jpg (339 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1462789093911.jpg
339 KB, 1280x960
Isn't the hot new Liberal meme that globalism is the new normal; We're all citizens of the world and that borders and nation-states are are an archaic thing of the past, that is on its way out? Thanks to the internet? And outsourcing?
>>
>>74437093
They need increasing the poo % in the water first. Then it stops sinking.
>>
>>74437604

I understood the metaphor fine, Billy Bob. I never said there was no solution, I said that just BUILD A WALL is a very ineffective way of getting shit done. I have a feeling Trump said this at the beginning of the campaign on a whim (like he usually does) found it to become a defining part of his platform and now he has to continue stringing everyone along while he sweats down the back of his neck because he knows he'll never pass such an obstinately and ridiculous construction progress through a congress that already hates him.

But yeah, like I said, just keep summarizing this issue as DURR HURR IT'S NOT COMPLEX and calling me a retard. Maybe if you do it long enough you'll have some supernatural introspective epiphany and realize how utterly monotonous you sound when you turn 20 years old or something, which will probably be 7 or 8 years from now.

>>74437684
I know the shitposting Australian is a very undesirable stereotype here, so please don't try to reinforce it.
>>
>>74437506
Save the money? Give it one year, and that wall's gonna be a touristic attraction cashing in YUUUUUUGE amounts of money.
[spoiler]When it comes to making money, the peruvian is the most ingenious.[/spoiler]
>>
>>74437309
btfo and no response

proof that trump faggots are just memeing and some drones get swept up and think its serious
>>
>>74437632
I get that Trump wants visa reform, but I wished he talked about it more because that will do more than the wall.
>>
File: 1445452831415.png (51 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1445452831415.png
51 KB, 1000x1000
>>74435818
okay? 1000 spics a year that break through coast guard is still better than 1 million spics a year that literally walk through our porous southern border

doing nothing about illegal immigration is a non position and you're a retarded hippy liberal faggot if you believe we're all "free citizens of planet earth"

neck yourself
>>
Guys the wall won't work! They will simply blow it up with canons!

Guys it wont work! They will simply catapult over it!

Guys it won't work! They will simply pic related
>>
>>74435818
also
>Mexican Intellectuals
>>
>>74437852
you know what else is inefficient? the federal government suing small businesses for not hiring illegal immigrants. san francisco releasing 10 time violent criminals, funneling tax money to illegal immigrants, the federalgovernment suing local officials for not distributing money illegally to illegal immigrants, etc.

kind of inefficient.
>>
File: d5c.jpg (33 KB, 297x365) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
33 KB, 297x365
>>74437865

You are becoming very problematic goy.
>>
>>74438062

Very astute observation! That IS inefficient!
>>
>>74437901
MSM has reduced the brain of the average dude into mush

trump can't talk about visas. instant loss. he'll reform visas, but he has to overpower people's brainwashed multicult minds with raw fear. visas don't invoke fear
>>
>>74435818
>IT'S ONLY GOING TO PREVENT 90% OF PEOPLE TRYING TO GET THROUGH, SO WHY BOTHER AT ALL? #SHILL4HILL2016
>>
>>74435818
Not with a government more focused on keeping them out. Trust me green and brown water Navy would love to help the coast guard out.
>>
What is a naval radar?
>>
>>74437313
Seabees, they'll build the wall and maintain at only material cost, they could guard it too.
>>
>>74435818

You keep making this thread, getting BTFO'd with facts, then making the thread again.
>>
>>74437315

So that's why you're letting the chinese take over your country, to build your wall.
>>
>>74437747
Much too dangerous, takes too long, and 40 feet of rope (at a minimum) is tough to carry up a 35 foot wall. Plus, it costs money.

We're not just pumping and dumping the wall. We're going to guard it. Even 1 person for every 3 miles of the wall would be piddling and be able to catch most of the hoppers.
>>
>>74438457
That other repeat thread was made by someone else, m8y.
>>
Seeing as crossing illegally and overstaying a visa are both illegal, why do mexcians cross with dodgy crews of rapists in the dead of night. Why dont they just take a 'holiday' to somewhere in usa close to the border and then just live in USA?
>>
>>74438681
Because most of them are stupid
>>
>>74435818
Coast guard>2 fifty five gallon barrels with plywood strap to it.
Yeah you're retarded
>>
>>74436449
>>>/b/
>>
>>74435818
God damn i REALLY hate you fuckers.
Do you honestly HONESTLY think trump is just going to build a wall and call it a day
Jesus Christ you liberals are fucking hopeless fuckers
>>
>>74438681
they're literally THAT stupid. which is why their country is a mess and why they're fleeing here.

if they were capable of simple logic they wouldnt need to come here.

just a reminder a famous aztec holiday involved warriors skinning people alive en masse and wearing the skin for an entire month until the skin putrefied and fell off
>>
File: 1412625938833.jpg (409 KB, 2223x3000) Image search: [Google]
1412625938833.jpg
409 KB, 2223x3000
First of all, you wouldn't need to build a wall where there are natural barriers, like the Rio Grande or big mountains. Second, you put a ton more border guards to patrol it, anyone they catch is sent right back, not allowed to come in at all; drug dealers are shot on sight. Third, get the Coast Guard to patrol the seas like they're supposed to. Illegals trying to cross are sent back, drug dealers have their boat with all their drugs sunk.
>>
>>74436337
Only poor countries worry aboot money aboshitstain
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rl1xgT3REE
>>
>>74438667

A fellow shill.. This must be one of your assigned talking points for the day
>>
>>74438681
Some of the illegals do immigrate by overstaying visas.
>>
>>74438949
See
>>74438233
>>74438354

The wall could technically only cost materials, Military gets paid regardless so labor is covered.
>>
>>74436169

Illegal immigration from Mexico is actually decreasing. That's a pretty common known thing. Most immigrants are from central America or south America. A lot from east Asia too. Like India and China. Most Mexicans are returning back and it's sort of even out know. The Mexican economy is doing good too.
>>
>>74435818

Almost made me reply
>>
>>74435818
>le don't do anything meme
you're one of those people who argues that criticizing islam just gives the terrorists what they want, aren't you?
>>
>>74438681

This is already done, and now chinese are now taking pregnancy vacations to give birth on American soil.
>>
>>74438949
incentives for mexico to cooperate need to be built into the procedure.

a good example would be america building a detention center on mexican land that we ship them to. if mexico wants the land we steal back, it needs to pay for the cost of detentions, otherwise we keep the land AND the people in the center starve every day they don't pay

this shit isn't rocket surgery. every government in existence before us figured out ways to deal with this
>>
Anyone else hope that border police and Coast Guard start shooting these fucking spics? Seriously just start killing these fuckers and they'll think twice before coming over.

Still have to take care of the spics that overstay their visas too, but one step at a time.
>>
>>74439141

No way, then those welfare queens would actually have to do real work, they won't vote for Trump in 2020
>>
>>74435818
The Great Wall of Trump will be the world's largest tourist attraction.
People will gather there and gawk at the beaners as they try to survive a 35 foot swan dive off the thing. I can't wait to watch the Trump Wall livecams and all the 'I'll be there in 30 minutes' /b/ threads.
>>
>>74436473
A FUCKING C A S T L E
>>
File: image.png (471 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
471 KB, 640x1136
What's being slid?
>>
>>74435818

its actually very easy iv argued this point in every other wall thread i see
>>
>>74439310

These propaganda contractors assign their paid shills certain talking points and to target certain websites/article comment threads/forums.
>>
>>74438681

That's how most illegal immigrants do it. The border jumping thing is an old meme. Most Mexicans don't even jump the border or fly over. Many just walk right through the border. It's not that hard. The problem is not really getting in the USA since people get deported and return back a shit ton of times. The problem is staying in the USA and not getting caught. Like avoiding checkpoints which are common in South West states and avoiding making mistakes in your paper work. Also majority of Mexicans already made it to the USA. At least the ones that wanted to migrate. That wave hit in the 90s with the introduction of NAFTA. The people crossing the border now tend to be from el Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala. A lot of East Asians too.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miIBp7ufxjk
>>
>>74435818
>random /pol/ burger retard can't into national security so nobody can
>>
huh never thought of it that way

im now a hillfire missle
>>
>>74435818
build sea wall like in pacific rim
>>
>>74437211

>Climb ladder
>Lift ladder over the wall
>Climb down

Well I think the idea of a 35 foot ladder is retarded. But I mean honestly anon, what the fuck.
>>
http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/26/is-trump-wrong-about-a-border-wall-one-stunning-chart-has-the-answer/

There is a nice graph in this one
>>
>>74435940
>Mexican astronauts
>>
>>74435818
Nice, we have two chokepoints where you can capture the little burritos and send them back to the ocean to drown
>>
The wall already exists partially. Trump just wants to patch up the spots that aren't fenced already.
>>
>>74439210
No, I thing we should ban the sandniggers.
>>
>>74436650
>You don't give massive monetary aid to a thief.
The thief is on welfare so you actually do.
Checkmate burgers
>>
When are western countries going to grow a pair and start shooting these third worlders that try to get in? Our ancestors would have done it. Why is the west so cucked now?
>>
>>74439273
Yeah we really butches about all those natural disasters, and 'hearts and minds missions that we've done. Most major businesses are subsidized, so most Americans are welfare whites by that logic.
>>
>>74439845
>Bitched
Fucking mobile
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 1366x768
Behold, the wall of Trump!
>>
>>74437940
Fucking this!
Stupids americans, however we'll find a way to send our drugs, rapists and social scum.
>Mexicans intellectuals
Look what happened with the Chapo, we always think in something, genetically WE are superior to blacks (We can swim)

WE are superior to the engineering of the Chinese (we can make super mechanism to jump wall and shiet)

WE are superior to whites (we can eat spicy and drink mexican water without concern)

>BUILD
>WALL
if Trump let us do it we'll make a tunnel or something, you'll see we'll think in something.

Also we are superior than jews.
#Reconquista
>>
>>74438640
Yeah but how much is guarding it and having other stuff like coast guard patrols going to cost?
>>
just put a lazer zapper on the beach and program it to target mexicans
>>
>>74439688
actually if they make it to shore, they are protected under a refugee act that was made to protect fleeing cubans
>>
>>74440420
Building a tunnel would take a shitload of spics working together to build, and would take forever to make. And if it were found, it would be easy to destroy or put sarin or something in.
>>
>>74440420
I've been curious. Do Mexicans have a WE WUZ CONQUISTADORES AN SHEIT mentality?
>>
>>74440420
keks!

OMG OR YOU COULD FIX YOUR CARTEL PROBLEMS EVEN!

That would be like winning too.
>>
I love how the argument always boils down to
>B-B-BUT YOU'LL NEVER STOP 100% OF ILLEGALS

I guess we should just throw our hands up into the air and just say OH WELL FUCK IT.

Why do liberals exclusively deal in absolutes?
>>
or you know, build a tunnel.
>>
>>74440515
Again, labor would be covered because of a shift from global police to handling our shit first from a defense stand point. Force projection would become a secondary priority, Guam or Okinawa could get canned for deployment like Spain was for a while for the seabees and battalions could rotate construction/maintaining/guarding the wall. No need to recruit more. We also have various coastal security forces that could be utilized in a similar way.
>>
>>74440772

That's sure working out for your faggot friends over in Palestine.
>>
>>74440691
There's a big difference between not stopping all of them and hardly stopping any of them.
>>
>>74440826
so salty.
>>
File: full-20.jpg (31 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
full-20.jpg
31 KB, 600x450
>>74440620
>If
>>
>>74440772
>technology to detect tunnels doesn't exist
>>
Serious quesion here: why don't we just set up stations with guards to patrol the border and shoot trespessers on sight? We can do that, right?
>>
>>74440849

>0 retort, better just throw out a random adjective
>>
>>74440877
its working fantastically well for israel.
>>
File: carl.png (149 KB, 480x690) Image search: [Google]
carl.png
149 KB, 480x690
>>74440691
>Why do liberals exclusively deal in absolutes?
I've noticed this too.

The liberal brain is very black and white. It's very difficult to explain complexity to them, if not impossible.

They're just stupid people. Some of them are trained to use big words in their indoctrination centers, but the complexity of gradient in ideas remains foreign to them.

Also, liberalism is a legit mental disorder.

http://www.pnas.org/content/110/Supplement_2/10408.full

altruism bias and pathological altruism

Hopefully, our society will start getting the ball rolling in getting these people the treatment they need. Trump is step one.
>>
>>74437309
Looks like we will need more Coast Guard. Trump will stop them any way it takes.
>>
>>74436003

You realize Trump plans to build a Railway on top of the wall, right?

The Trump Train is real.

>Haul your ass on top of the wall
>Get run the fuck over
>>
>>74436200
>world bank estimates illegal immigrants in the United States send $120 billion home annually
>>
>>74440908
I don't know.
Many mexicans are legitimately desperate and will come to the border and beg to be let in, willing to die.
The international reaction would be pretty bad.
The mental health effect on the guards would be pretty bad too.
The US historically disapproved of such things.
>>
File: cucumber cat.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cucumber cat.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
>Trump has built a bunch of towers all over the world
>somehow he'll bankrupt the U.S. with a simple concrete wall

Just not adding up
>>
My dick is a bit retarded, but I don't go on about it to everyone in the world all day, every day
>>74435818
>>
File: 1461914251484.png (372 KB, 402x594) Image search: [Google]
1461914251484.png
372 KB, 402x594
>>74436094
I've always wondered how those things work. Do the protruding parts get pushed in and then boom? Or do the wobble like joysticks? Or is it just any kind of pressure at all that will set it off, like a passing whale or shark?
>>
I hope 'the wall' is a metaphorical wall built by strong anti alien laws and aggressive deportation strategies.

1. There are more countries than just mexico to worry about illegals from. A wall will not stop them
2. Mexicans find ways around a physical wall, like a passenger airline and just overstaying their visa.
>>
I don't see any palestines in tel aviv's bitches.

You are stupid
>>
*beaches...
>>
>>74441419
>metaphorical
No. Trump has been clear.
>passenger airline and just overstaying their visa
But right now, they're probably not even trying to deport those because most of them would just come back.
>>
>>74441440
>I don't see any palestines in tel aviv's bitches.

I should hope not, you don't want to be like Sweden, do you?
>>
>>74441238
We'd have retarded ROEs, a catch and release style of enforcement I'd wager.
>>
File: 1459081219597.jpg (59 KB, 600x551) Image search: [Google]
1459081219597.jpg
59 KB, 600x551
>mfw nasa is teraforming mars as we speak and the news if focussed around men in women's bathrooms to subvert public scrutiny.

>mfw the new illegal aliens are actual aliens when every American has left this shithole
>>
>>74437309
That's why we need a leader who's not afraid to turn the boats back or just blow them out of the water.
>>
I have a question for you plebeians, bent out of shape about the wall.

WTF is your major malfunction? Do you have the slightest clue what year it is? China built a wall thousands of years ago, called the GREAT WALL. Look it up.

Getting unnerved over the use of an ANCIENT technology, is the epitome of idiocy. It's like getting worked up because someone's building a ROOF.
>OMFG! THE AUDACITY! I can't believe he's building a ROOF!!!

Even *mentioning* the wall as anything but a casual sidenote in passing, means you are automatically to be considered not only a nitwit who cannot comprehend the culture forms of his time, but also you are completely SEVERED & DETACHED from the normal course of human life, proper morals, rational thinking, behavior and so forth. You are an untouchable.

Let's go to 1st principles for an example, as our most genius philosophical forebears from antiquity would have (though I doubt anyone will still be following to this point).

Let's say I setup camp in the wilderness, i.e.: I erect a safeplace in a spot on earth that would otherwise exist in a state of nature.. what should be the natural first thing on the list to accomplish (if not number ONE, at least fairly early on) ?

Since many seem at a lack of brainpower, I will supply the answer: I should erect a FENCE or a WALL of some sort. It is pure elementary logic, reasoning and wisdom. The barrier will provide certain protections, customs and exchange services, and all manner of goods to those on EITHER side of it. It is a plain proper, civilized, HUMAN thing to do.

See the Vatican or Israel perhaps for a real world modern day example of this kind of structure in action.

Following this line to its natural conclusion: To the extent any existing country does NOT currently possess such a sort of WALL on their border (e.g. USA, Mexico, etc) is the extent to which they are NOT civilized and should reform their ways to become so. To speak one word against it is to admit being an ignorant ape.
>>
>>74435818
Not with 20 good men and a dingy to sink the mexiboats.
>>
>>74435940
All designs and testing done by the best witch doctors pesos can buy
>>
File: 1461903092830.png (372 KB, 708x626) Image search: [Google]
1461903092830.png
372 KB, 708x626
>>74436473
SAVE THAT FLAG
>>
>>74436473
It looks like a pine tree. Are we bros?
>>
>>74436409
NOT
>>
>>74440669
>Do Mexicans have a WE WUZ CONQUISTADORES AN SHEIT mentality?

>Mexicans
>Conquistadores

You're thinking of the Spanish faggot. They are not the same as parasite infested mexitrash shitskins
>>
>>74440982
That's because they learned to talk politics with adults, not by understanding the topics, but by learning which words get what sort of reaction.

I used to be like that at 13 years old.
I had no idea what each party stood for, how people get elected, what does each position do, their history, nor any of the laws surrounding them.

All I knew was that if argued for Nazis and racism, I could drag my fennoswede female teacher into a frothing rage.
>>
>>74441778
>China built a wall thousands of years ago, called the GREAT WALL. Look it up.
>Look it up.
Says here that it took centuries to build, bankrupted them, and didn't even work because the Mongols wrecked them anyway.
Look it up.

And 50% of Americas illegal immigrants entered the country legally, simply overstaying their visas. Look it up.
>>
>>74436473
Do you take immigrants of tell them to fuck off from your castle?
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 251x201
>>74441650
>tfw Natalia will never hug you
>>
You understand what a choke-point is, yes?
>>
>>74442155
>And 50% of Americas illegal immigrants entered the country legally, simply overstaying their visas. Look it up.

I'm honestly surprised this is even allowed, I bet if I wasn't a spic and done this i'd be thrown out.
>>
>>74442155
The word 'Bank' didn't exist in that epoch of China, so no it didn't 'bankrupt' them, Hillary ass-sniffer.
>>
>>74442242
Spics don't do this, guess who does?
>>
>>74442155
The current complexion or demography of past immigrants left residing on US territories, whether legal or not, has no bearing on considering future construction projects of WALLS.

aka NOT AN ARGUMENT.
>>
>all these people saying coast guard would stop water immigrants
>cuba
>and also a lot of poor mexican people can scrape the money together to buy a boat
>>
>>74442155
>"says here"
>says to look it up
>>
>>74441387
>Early mines had mechanical mechanisms to detonate them, but these were superseded in the 1870s by the "Herz horn" (or "chemical horn"), which was found to work reliably even after the mine had been in the sea for several years. The mine's upper half is studded with hollow lead protuberances, each containing a glass vial filled with sulfuric acid. When a ship's hull crushes the metal horn, it cracks the vial inside it, allowing the acid to run down a tube and into a lead–acid battery which until then contained no acid electrolyte. This energizes the battery, which detonates the explosive.
Literally 3 seconds of googling.
>>
File: mexican_space_program.gif (2 MB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
mexican_space_program.gif
2 MB, 320x179
>>74435940
>mexican space program
>>
>>74442155
> it took centuries to build, bankrupted them, and didn't even work

You are aware that it was built using bronze age technology, no?
>>
>>74442155
It's a series of adjacent walls that worked really well so several rulers expanded it over the course of centuries. Or do you actually think one king just decided to build one massive fuckhuge wall and somehow force every king after him to keep working on it?
>>
>>74440669
Pretty sure there's some shitskins legally american citizens who believes that shit of reconquer the land, but if you mean about the the indigenous empires, actually yes.
In some turistic places like Chichenitza or Monte Alban the indigenous or "natives" just like they call themselves, talks shit like:
>WE WUZ EMPERORS, WE WUZ WIZZARDS, WE RULED THIS LAND ONCE [in low latino]
so yes tecnically there's an authentic we wuz mentality.

>>74440690
Dumb leaf, what you call "Cartels problems" is an immportant cultural topic. You disrespectful faggot.

>>74441419
Also he's right. Funny fact, Mexico have the same illegal immigration problem with the southern countries, mostly Honduras and Salvador and even Cuba. Mexicans are not the only ones looking for the american dream anyway
The illegal immigration doesn't look like a problem to the mexican goverment at all, most of those migrants are just passing by.

>>74441778
>3:11
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRJR2uqNXNk
>Any wall or fence
Not all the world are exposed to the mexican my friend.

>>74442360
USA gives permanent residence to those who escape from cuba you retard
>>
>>74436371
RELEASE THE ALLIGATORS
>>
>>74436041
Icky pooey brown oily man.
>>
>>74441938
It's actually a castle, they want to keep people out unlike you.
>>
>>74442866
When arguing from first principles, the peculiarities of any special case are less important. It's about the bigger picture.

So yes, obviously there's a barely working fence in place at the moment, or in only certain spots but not all the way across. That's the whole point we're making is that

The overall point is that, pre-supposing you want a border in the first place (which obviously Mexico does too, or they wouldn't go on calling themselves 'Mexico'), and further assuming you want a fence of some sort, which he have established is the case, then you will go forward to allocate resources you have, toward bolstering that wall in the strongest way possible, to strive toward the ultimate ideal.
>>
>>74436116
That's swag af
>>
>>74443083
I meant: the whole point we're making is, the wall is far from perfect NOW, lets put all our force, talents, expertise and powers into creating an actual substantial one, and see how things shake out with a proper membrane between the two countries.
>>
File: west cowgirl pinup.jpg (15 KB, 236x313) Image search: [Google]
west cowgirl pinup.jpg
15 KB, 236x313
>>74436449
>Woops! My bad, silly me! Only EIGHT BILLION! Well, now that it's only the price of a third world country golly gee whillikers I think we got ourselves a deal!
4.2 billion actually. 1/3 of the wall (actually a fence, which works just about as well) was already completed during the Bush administration.

Mudslimes spent 100 billion+ on Mecca. America can easily afford a 4 billion dollar wall.

>And...what's this? Make MEXICO pay for it?

If Mexico doesn't want to pay for it, you take the money out of their aid. 10-20 years of the money you spend on Mexican aid will fully cover the cost, assuming you want to cover the whole cost that way.

Building a wall is within the financial means of America, would create jobs, would keep out illegal immigrants. Sounds good to me.
>>
>>74443308
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_expensive_buildings_in_the_world
>>
Trump is so stupid.

When the wall is built, the Mexicans will just jetpack across. No point even building it.
>>
>>74443457
>implying the Mexican intellectuals won't just phase through the wall with their psychic powers
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 400x400
>>74441778
Autism: the post
>>
>>74436277

>mexico is paying for it

people actually believe this holy shit
>>
File: MASA.gif (2 MB, 437x255) Image search: [Google]
MASA.gif
2 MB, 437x255
>>74436000
>>
File: 37.jpg (394 KB, 1247x803) Image search: [Google]
37.jpg
394 KB, 1247x803
damn
>>
>>74436094
But would illegals sailing on a dinghy be enough to blow these things up?
>>
>>74443666
If Mexico doesn't want to actually pay for it, you can just deduct the amount of money America spends annually on foreign aid to Mexico until it's done. Should be around 30 years of foreign aid withheld.
>>
>>74443666
You niggers obviously haven't studied the FIRST thing about economics, business and finance, which Trump certainly HAS.

When there is a $50B trade deficit it makes PERFECT business sense to pay for a wall that costs $10B (max).

A country would naturally want to contribute to the securing of their own border ANYWAY, but this will be even more compelling with a light applying of negotiating pressure.

You simply incentivize the counter-party to pay for what you want, by removing the greater good they already enjoy (i.e. the $50B deficit they currently get in this case). E.g. Suspend trade with Mexico, or inflate our currency versus theirs, or some other measure to take away the $50B benefit they are getting. You will see they will RAPIDLY and GLADLY take on the task of building the wall like we tell them to.

I honestly still haven't been answered from my first post as to why any one of you has feigned incredulity or surprise at any of these proceedings. I really did want to know what is your malfunction?

These things ARE happening-- the wall is being planned as we speak, and your amiability, or "feeling" towards it is completely irrelevant & beside the point.

You all thusfar haven't posited a single rebuttal other than
> "I can't believe someone says this".
or
>"How does he think he can get away with it"
Which essentially amounts to a mere non-sequitur to someone educated who understands what motivates either side in a negotiation. That is something Trump is EXPERT at, having written the Art of the Deal.

Get used to the wall faggots, and get ready to pay for it spics.
>>
KEK WILL BUILD THE WALL
>>
>voting for this clown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyONt_ZH_aw
>>
>>74443678
kek were they trying to do that?
>>
>>74436041
All Jesus Gonzales will have to do is walk on water.
>>
>>74444670

>>74444444
>>
File: 1462868283994.jpg (290 KB, 1280x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462868283994.jpg
290 KB, 1280x1080
>>74444276
>tactical combat dredge
>>
File: Normandy-Photo-6.jpg (390 KB, 2827x2260) Image search: [Google]
Normandy-Photo-6.jpg
390 KB, 2827x2260
>>74444736
Nah brah those are just hescos (for dune coons), we can do concrete barricades and bridges too. Been at it since WW2
Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.