[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be black. >Everyone treats me like a delinquent. >Here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 23
File: 1434333917662.gif (2 MB, 297x351) Image search: [Google]
1434333917662.gif
2 MB, 297x351
>Be black.
>Everyone treats me like a delinquent.
>Here for business in Germany.
>Treatment just as bad
>Takes on more passive aggressive form, can't decide if this is worse or not.
>Hated the world over before I even open my mouth.
What should I do? I wish I could change my skin colour, it has no pros, only cons.
Pic related is the sort of person I get lumped in with.
>>
is this you?
>>
>>74299929
Niggers don't belong in Europe. Not sure why all you brown people feel so entitled to white man's countries. Go to Africa and no one will pay you any mind.
>>
Move to Australia.

You will always be above abbos.
>>
>>74299929
Go to Canada or France.

Still Muslims are the worse, not sure why Germany would accept them more.
>>
>>74300404
Because white man country has nice shit
>>
>>74300562

>white men got nice shit
>bitch about white men

Niggers everyone
>>
>>74300404
I was born and raised in America. I don't feel entitled to live anywhere. I feel privileged to be an American citizen. I am merely here for business.

Still, it sometimes makes me sad that I lead a completely different life purely because of the association I have with delinquents because of my skin colour. If I could put on a "white suit" nobody would be able to tell me apart from another white guy.

There is no bigger genetic lottery loss than being born black. Well, maybe a black manlet.
>>
>>74299929

Where are you from?
>>
>>74300916
Abbo anon.
Abbo.
>>
>>74300920
Washington state.
>>
>>74300916

Being born a Black woman.
>>
>>74300916
You could be a poo in loo.
>>
>>74299929
>be American
>complain

Pick both

>>74300413
Cheeky cunt we're full
>>
>>74301083
>>74300916
Hes right, poo in loo is worse
>>
Have you inseminated any blonde German women yet?
>>
>>74299929
Jump in with the SJW crowd and slay all their white women.
>>
File: turnwhite.jpg (179 KB, 979x766) Image search: [Google]
turnwhite.jpg
179 KB, 979x766
>>74299929
Whiten your skin like those black celebrities.
>>
>>74300916
do you at least have a BBC?
>>
>>74300916
>genetic lottery

It's called karma, niggy, and you got some in spades.
>>
>>74301048
Women can nearly always play the sympathy card if they are even moderately good looking. People will rarely lump women, black or otherwise, in with the group of violent rage monkeys.

>>74301083
They have a space program and over 1 billion of each other to keep each other company.
>>
>>74299929
>Be English
>Visiting London
>People occasionally stand extremely close to me for no discernible reason
>They're German every single fucking time

>Be somewhere else at train station
>Woman standing extremely close to me
>Wonder if she's German too
>She speaks German 10 seconds later

What the fuck is wrong with Krauts?
>>
File: edward being racist.jpg (75 KB, 1119x625) Image search: [Google]
edward being racist.jpg
75 KB, 1119x625
>>74300916
Shut the fuck up, it's not about your skin color, it's about how you dress and carry yourself. If you dress nicely and carry yourself like a normal person (no gangsta walk or any stupid bullshit like that), no one treats you any badly than any white who does that. Any perceived slights against you are just you being a paranoid faggot.
>>
>>74301244
>>74301376
Hi cucks.
>>
File: 1452873537478.jpg (571 KB, 790x543) Image search: [Google]
1452873537478.jpg
571 KB, 790x543
>>74300916

>because of the association I have with deliquents because of my skin colour
>colour

Ask me how I know you're not American.

Once again, you are blaming white people because of your skin color. It's not our fault that black people can't build successful societies. If they could then this wouldn't even be a topic of discussion because you would go there instead, especially if they were better than white societies. This has nothing to do with whites and everything to do with your group of people on the larger scale.

>I don't feel entitled to live anywhere

You seem to be entitled to 100% equal treatment in Europe. White people don't have any white countries left. Every single country we are being forced miscegenation. You literally have all of Africa to yourself. This is about heritage, history, and our homeland, we are losing ours through passive aggressive takeover.
>>
>>74300916
Every gosh darn foreign sucker buys into this crap.

White people hate ourselves the most... If you think you got it bad, try being a working class Englishman in London... Or a South African who cannot afford to travel out of hell.

Whites are actively abandoning each other because we hate our people more than anything. Its not about you.
>>
>>74300916
incase this is not a troll topic , you are a very rare selfhating black man , and as a white male i can tell you none of us truly hate black people.
we hate niggers , and you don´t strike me as a nigger so take that as a compliment and move forward or go full michael jackson if you wish.
live long and prosper.
>>
>>74299929
Sorry blackbro, it's an inevitable consequence of race differences in a multiracial society. If you really wanted to escape it your only option would be to move to a black country. I'd recommend Jamaica or SA.
>>
>>74301871

Nah man this whole cuckold attitude is what has allowed mass migration to begin with. Think about it.
>>
File: blamewhite.jpg (929 KB, 840x3733) Image search: [Google]
blamewhite.jpg
929 KB, 840x3733
>>74301732
>blaming white people
Thats what the liberals and sjw teaches them for the last 50 years.
>>
>>74299929
Move back to africa then fucking idiot.

You are nothing but a leech and a drain on other civilizations, thats why you will always be viewed with contempt in europe, north america and asia.
>>
>>74299929
Why don't you just become white? Why always try to portrait yourself as special?

>>74301521
Different cultures have a different perception of personal space. If you ever travel to Asia you'll see this even more pronounced.
>>
>>74299929
Unfortunately nothing.
Its an image problem. Mainly because so many black people actually fuck up everything.
Its a cultural thing now "You talking white" gets anyone who tries to lift themselves out of ghetto culture to kowtow.
>>
File: rr351.jpg (64 KB, 550x339) Image search: [Google]
rr351.jpg
64 KB, 550x339
>>74300916
Too bad brah, they sold us a lie. I didnt choose to be born here and you did not choose to be born in the USA.

I really am starting to think prejudice to those who look different is an instinctive thing but we are so intelligent as animals that we do all sorts of mental gymnastics to convince ourselves otherwise.

I am hated here and you are hated in white mans country for no reason what so ever. You probably a good person who has never hurt anyone and so am I but its just fucked up.

Multiculturalism is a lie and diversity is a weakness not a strength in society. Just move to Africa, you could literally live like a king with your dollars in the most beautiful of places and you would be accepted and looked up upon.

Too bad for me, my money means shit in Europe.
>>
>>74299929
Move to Zimbabwe, become a farmer and produce something of value.
>>
>>74299929
If you have a decent IQ you can take wjat you've learned from the white man, move back to some third world African shithole and help your people, even live like kangz. Quit your bitching nigger.
>>
>>74301554
I would agree with you if it weren't for Germans outright saying it.

>We don't tolerate violent/aggressive behavior here, 0 tolerance.
>I hope you aren't as bad as the refugees we are getting.
>Hey nigger (although from what I understand "neger" isn't frowned upon as much as "nigger")

Now don't get me wrong, I understand where the sentiment comes from, and that isn't what I am complaining about. It is more that I can't change shit.

If you are poor, go get a job, if you are skinny and get bullied around, stop being lazy and go lift etc.. There is no solution to being black though, and I wish there was.

>>74302150
I would be surrounding myself with people I am trying to not associate myself with. The only non-white aspect of me is my skin colour. ("muh heritage", no stop that, blacks don't have a heritage worth talking about)
>>
>>74300916

Fucking Niggers have it great.

It sucks dick to be an Asian.

>People expect you to do better because everyone's a hard worker
>Whoever is not better than the whites does not get hired
>No chance of affirmative action
>Be a minority with the "guilt" of whites and none of the government benefits

Meanwhile in Niggerland
>Affirmative action gets you further
>Succeed, and you are a strong black guy who beat the system.
>B-but people treat me like a nigger.

Fuck you.
>>
>>74299929
As a black male that has to consistently trade with Taiwan and China, I envy you. Chinks talk shit in front of me then get all apologetic after I speak ching chong back to them. I hear them insult me to my face.
>>
>>74302244
>Why don't you just become white? Why always try to portrait yourself as special?
I hear Korea has good plastic surgery. Do you do stuff that could "transform" me into a white person?
>>
>>74301732
reading comprehension is not your strong suite
>>
>>74299929
Sorry your brethren are such shit, mate. Most of us realize that not all blacks are destined to act like chimps, but at the same time, you can't blame us for believing stereotypes when we get our shit stolen by niggers all the fucking time.
>>
>>74302474
Here we go again. You're all butthurt that Asian people don't want you in ASIAN countries.

>>74300404
Please tell me if you think this is unreasonable. >>74301732

I do not think it is unreasonable or unfair by any stretch. Do what you want in America or Africa. But Europe belongs to white people.
>>
>>74302615
>you can't blame us for believing stereotypes when we get our shit stolen by niggers all the fucking time.

yes you can lmao

There is a difference between stereotyping and being ignorant
>>
>>74302361
If you are a boer or of Dutch decent, I'm sure Geert will gladly allow you to come back to Europe

..that is, if he gets elected
>>
>>74302379
>my people
They aren't my people though. I have nothing in common with them, other than a skin colour and a meme heritage that keeps being propped up by white apologists, a group that needs to just go and end themselves.
>>
>>74302676
Not like I want to be there, but they need my company and my company needs them. Its a business codependency.
>>
It's not because you're black, it's because you're anglo (probs american)
>>
>>74302415
Well I do understand you a bit more after framing it in terms of the Germans, and I also do see their sentiment 100%, I guess I see your point to an extent.

Still, is it strangers that are saying to you? I feel like after one sentence with a black man, I can tell if he's a black man or a nigger, if I couldn't already tell by being clean shaven/neatly dressed/carries himself right.

From this thread, if you aren't trolling, you seem like a black man and I'd love to have a drink with you.
>>
>>74302756
The dutch are the only colonial power in history to revoke right of return for its citizens. The afrikaaner will never be allowed back and will always be seen as a immigrant to Europe.
>>
>>74302415
>Hey nigger (although from what I understand "neger" isn't frowned upon as much as "nigger")

„Neger“ is the equivalent of “negro”. It's just a term for black people from Africa, and while the thought police have declared it politically incorrect, it's still used widely and carelessly by people who are just used to it.

It doesn't necessarily have negative connotations, but it can also be used as a slur (like “nigger”). Depends mostly on the context—who says it and how.

Sucks to have that kind of experience, but it can't be helped. Pattern recognition and in-group preference are basic human traits, and can at best be suppressed, but not eliminated. Hope you can meet some people who see you as an individual.
>>
>>74302474
>>74302415
Stop with your SJW self-victimization complex bullshit and take some fucking pride in yourselves niggers. That is how respect is earned. Until you do that you will never pull yourselves out of the shitter.
>>
>>74299929
Human beings are only capable of mentally maintaining 100-150 individual associations at any one time. It is impossible to treat everyone as an individual. We ALL judge others by their race, hygiene, clothes, and speech patterns--it's heuristics and it's the only thing that makes living in dense human civilization possible. That same mental processes that cause you to be treated differently because you look different are what allows the world to function at all.

The more a person knows about you, the closer you will get to being admitted into their 100-150 person mental calalogue, and THEN you can be judged as an individual. Until that, shut the fuck up and deal with it. You are heuristically connected to a group that is UNIVERSALLY destructive at EVERY corner of the globe, no matter where they go. If society was made entirely of blacks, everyone know what society would be like. That's basic heuristics.

Welcome to the human condition.
>>
>>74302362
Kek
>>
>>74299929

>race is only skin deep
Nice meme, nigger

You're not hated because of your genes for skin color. You're hated for your low intelligence, impulsiveness, lack of spirituality, and violent tendencies, which just so happen to occur very frequently in people with dark skin.
>>
>>74302731
I don't understand this post at all. So you can blame people for stereotyping but being ignorant is okay?

Because that's what your post is signifying.
>>
>>74301376
That's is a meme

t. Nigerian
>>
>>74303013
>>74303042
Well like I said, I don't care about the sentiment as it is mostly correct. Statistically speaking it is just safer to assume that I am indeed a delinquent. Still though, can you really blame me for wishing I just had white skin to make life easier? Is that wish such a crime? What sort of prize is there for being proud of being black?
>>
>>74299929
just go to Africa faggot

Everyone is sick of hearing you faggots cry.

Its all you fucking do.
>>
>>74303165
no it isn't, you're just an idiot
>>
File: france.jpg (836 KB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
france.jpg
836 KB, 1536x1152
>>74302768

Those are your people faggot.

Like it or not, those are your people. Stop being so self-loathing. I go to Europe and I'm surrounded by white people, my family came from Europe - it feels like home. White people have a right to their homeland. Africa is your home, whether its shit or not, you'll have to learn to cope with that.

Stop trying to passive aggressively invade Europe.
>>
That's unlucky
What city are you staying in?
>>
>>74303075
I am not disputing that, I merely wish that I belonged to the white group rather than the white one. If wishes were horses...
>>
>>74301554
nah i definitely treat blacks differently. one or two in a community and it works but i really want white countries to remain white
>>
>>74300916
I don't wanna go full /pol/ here, but the reason blacks are so reviled around the world is because of the cultural influence Hollywood has in the world. Hollywood as projected the image of the black American as being a low class thug, druggie, criminal. Blame the Hollywood elite.
>>
>>74303333
>>74303444
No one blames you for having common sense. They blame people who want to tear down other groups because those groups are dominant, or merely well-behaved. Also, jealousy and self-hatred fuel that desire to destroy in certain people, so be careful with that.
>>
File: 1463451267193.jpg (22 KB, 552x414) Image search: [Google]
1463451267193.jpg
22 KB, 552x414
>>74300404
when your britcuks friend and others go around the world enslaving,buying and kidnaping people, you get a diverse society,now you want a mono ethnic Europe/Usa? you should have been isolationist like Korea from the beginning
>>
>>74299929
Germans treat everyone like shit don't feel special about it, fucking dramaqueen
>>
>>74303355
I am not crying though. If anything I agree with "the whites" and disagree with all the BLM movements.

It is this insistence from lazy apes to be treated like special snowflakes and their unwillingness to integrate into white society that is holding people like me back.
>>
>>74303042
>Taking pride in Nigger culture

WE
>>
>>74299929
Have you considered flaying?
>>
File: 1452345276065.jpg (74 KB, 792x534) Image search: [Google]
1452345276065.jpg
74 KB, 792x534
>>74303522

Is this bait?
>>
>>74300404
Whites don't belong in America yet you're still there.

#StopNativeGenocide
>>
>>74303639
>>74303436

Which city??????
>>
File: consider the following.png (264 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.png
264 KB, 1000x1000
>>74303413
>you can't blame us for believing stereotypes
>yes you can
>There is a difference between stereotyping and being ignorant

You outright said you can blame people for believing stereotypes, then went out of your way to say there is a difference between that thing that you can blame people for, and being ignorant, thereby implying you cannot blame people for being ignorant.

Nice try, Correct the Record. Maybe they'll send someone who spoke English as their first language next time.
>>
>>74303422
You say that, but from my stay in Germany I have gathered that most Germans don't feel like you have anything to do with them heritage wise. Sure, they know Germans moved to America, but that was generations ago and all the different races were mixed together like a bag of liqourice all sorts. There is a general dislike for "the anglo" and I reckon in most cases your "feeling at home" will be a rather one sided sentiment.

i.e. you acting like you "belong" in Europe is as retarded as me acting like I "belong" in Europe. Africa has nothing to do with me.
>>
>>74303639
People are born into all kinds of circumstances. You could have been born blind. You could have been born with cerebral palsy, harlequin syndrome, albinoism, retardation, Jewish, a Siamese twin, or a midget. You were born black, healthy, intelligent, and in a 1st world country--in fact THE richest country on Earth. Take measure of your fortunes and your misfortunes. No one has a perfect life.
>>
>>74301521
>being afraid of a women standing next to you

Dude, maybe you just got some asperger
>>
>>74303580
Most nations that went forth and conquered others just killed (or castrated and enslaved) those they conquered. There was none of this giving-foreigners-citizenship shit.
>>
>>74304132
(this is the reason why there are so few blacks in the middle east, no se asians in china etc...
>>
>>74304024
Racial sameness gives people greater implicit trust. This is a fact of human psychology. So yes, ANY white-looking person will "belong" in Germany more than you. It's the same reason assimilation by the 2nd generation is easier when someone is of the same race as the majority culture.
>>
>>74303860
I am currently in Dortmund for business, the company I work for has ties with a bunch of companies in and around the Ruhr.
>>
>>74303639

DUDE it has nothing to do with "integration". Do you not get it? We don't want to mix with black people and people like you are trying to force that upon us. You think if you integrate that we will want to have half black children with you. C'mon man. You're really being selfish here to expect that from other people.

See >>74303573
>>
>>74299929
>Go to African country
>Work to make society more civilized and better
>Attain political office
>Crack down on nigger like behavior
>Institute western-style public schooling
>Begin social reform programs
>Fund public works projects and industrialization
Basically work to make your own society a better place rather than leeching off others.

This is the idea behind nationalism. To create a state for each nation and keep each nation within its state, promoting national pride within each. The idea is not to promote one racial group over another, but to recognize the individuality of each culture and recognize that it is not practical to throw different people's together.
>>
>>74304311
That's strange, Ruhr Area is one of the most mixed regions in all of Germany (besides maybe Berlin and Hamburg) so I would have expected you to get less attention
that being said, it is a hot spot for (literal) nazis
not a very nice city either
>>
File: UK8.jpg (99 KB, 473x794) Image search: [Google]
UK8.jpg
99 KB, 473x794
Don't worry, britbongs are treated the same way
>>
>>74304306
I think you are seriously under estimating the WW2 resentment that is still strong in Germany. The moment you open your mouth and reveal your "Ami" background don't be surprised if they don't take kindly to it. The fact that a black guy doesn't belong in Germany is a given btw, like I said, I am here for business, no interest in staying here, as I don't belong here.
>>
>>74300916
Wear a suit. Seriously, if you're not white and attractive, wearing a suit will at least make people assume you're there for good reasons.
>>
>>74304122
By your logic only the most unfortunate person on earth has "the right" to complain. That isn't how humans work.
>>
>>74302474
A black that knows chong-speak? impressive
>>
>>74304592
>The moment you open your mouth and reveal your "Ami" background don't be surprised if they don't take kindly to it.

I've never been to east Germany, so I'd believe that could be true there, perhaps. But that was not my experience in the west or south.

>>74304680
No one has a right to complain. No one.
>>
>>74304024
German citizens really don't have a deciding factor on my genetic make-up so I could give a shit. And until a few years ago I still had family in Germany.

It's called Volksdeutsche
>>
>>74304313
integration =/= racemixing
It simply means to not act like a monkey, to not want special snowflake treatment, to make your own way in life and stop literally niggering it up for others.

You think you get mad every time a nigger chimps out and hoots a bunch of "white folk"? It is nothing to how mad I get about it every time I read something like that.
>>
>>74303241
> t. Nigerian
> that flag

You didn't even have to tell us you fucking leaf
>>
>>74301454
>black women
>moderately good looking
>>
>>74299929
Being born a smart, non-violent black man must be the worst thing on earth. Smart enough to realize your different, but nonetheless dragged down by your demographic.
>>
File: g225849_u74423_confucius-757900.jpg (163 KB, 377x398) Image search: [Google]
g225849_u74423_confucius-757900.jpg
163 KB, 377x398
>>74304680
You have a CHOICE to complain. You can ruin the world around your with our misery and resentment, or you can live your life. If you insist on advancing beyond the reasonable limits of your circumstances, and at the expense of others, expect them to resist, and for you to probably fuck everything up beyond your own comprehension in the process. The Chinese figured this shit out thousands of years ago.

"You can do a bit, but you're born to be what you are" - Jonathan Bowden
>>
>be black
>be nice to people, try not to make eye contact
>get taken advantaged of/ treated like a piece of shit
okay diff strategy
>try to be semi-passive aggressive
>/pol/ seeps into my mind that "niggers aren't allowed to be passive aggressive or else they're niggers"
>anxiety weeps over me and fall back into trying to be nice
>get taken advantage of/ treated like shit

I. CANT. WIN. Then I remember I used to be the bully when I was a kid. Why does it change when I become an adult? Why can't I call a fatty a fatty? Or a tranny worthless trash? Why can't I muster the courage anymore? You did this to me /pol/. 4chan did this to me.
>>
>>74304406
Africans don't deserve it. Look at Zimbabwe, look at Congo, look at South Africa. Countries that ran fine on high tech for decades, then completely destroyed back to the stone age within years by Africans.
>>
File: well dressed gentleman.jpg (32 KB, 399x600) Image search: [Google]
well dressed gentleman.jpg
32 KB, 399x600
>>74299929
Dress very nicely. People judge by appearances, so you can use that against them as well. You should act classy as well, but the you can 'fill out' the outfit from the inside.

Of course, this is true for all young men in the West, but it would especially help blacks, I think.
>>
>>74299929
Don't be sad, your skin color do have an advantage, you don't get sunburn so easily. And you can use that ability, back in the environment where you belong, in Africa.
>>
>>74299929
You're correct. Your skin color has a lot of cons, indeed.
>>
>>74299929
Go to any Eastern or gook country. That's where you will experience true racism.
>>
>>74301554

That's wrong though.
>>
Why on earth would you make this thread on /pol/? Really curious decisiom
>>
>>74301376
I do.

Oh and, OP, a little advice: Say Fuck Them.
I did, many years ago. Live by the standards that already in place. Going agains the flow will get you to lumped up with those "delinquents". You aren't losing, you're actually winning.
>>
>>74302990
Wow what a bunch of shitheads.
the Euro Dutch deserve EVERY LAST DROP of cultural enrichment they recieve.

Afrikaaners need to organize and create their own country.
>>
>>74305267
>Al draagt de aap een gouden ring zo is het toch een lelijk ding

>>74305624
I have been to Japan if that counts, less racism, more a curiosity of the unknown. Also the little racism I encountered was a "purer" racism if that makes any sense. They don't try to hide it, or apologize it away, nor are they suppressed by PC governmental overlords.
>>
>>74299929
youre not genetically similair to us euros so we have no interest with you
i hope u die or get out desu
>>
>>74305770
Because I was seriously wondering if /pol/ had any advice beyond "move back to africa".

I have considered doing online work from home and becoming more or less a hikki. That way I get to be as white as a black guy can be and I get to work in a largely white guy's environment, as most chimpout people aren't internet savvy.
>>
>>74305168
Why do you put yourself in a box with 2 billion other people when you are clearly not like them, being black doesn't make you a bad person (In my opinion at least) It's the way they act entitled here, selling drugs and being bad to our women.

You know what I saw an hour ago, a black guy fishing out clothes out of a clothes donation box. It's that kind of behaviour that makes us germans so angry at the black folk
>>
>>74305889
>Al draagt de aap een gouden ring zo is het toch een lelijk ding
Yes, it will be that way for many, but it will also have an effect on a lot of people. I do realize that you can only change so much in so many...
>>
>>74306197
Sounds like it's worth a try
You're really caught in between chairs it seems.

Alternatively, become dictator in some african shithole
>>
>>74305267
He'd look like a NoI Muslim if he dressed like that
>>
>>74306197
Where the fuck do you live? There are plenty of white Americans who accept blacks. Blacks have been a part of the American fabric for almost 400 years. You already HAVE a fucking homeland. It's called America. Your culture is part of the mortar of the national culture. Where the fuck do you get off with this bullshit about having to "become more white"? What is it you REALLY want? It's can't just be white acceptance as a black American, because you already have that from most people most of the time. Is this about angling to be able to fuck quality white women? Is this about being able to be absorbed into white families?

Seriously. Cut the bullshit. What is it you want EXACTLY?
>>
File: 1453446506815.jpg (57 KB, 772x482) Image search: [Google]
1453446506815.jpg
57 KB, 772x482
>>74299929
Go and live with your own people and maybe you'll see why nobody likes you.
>>
>>74306546
Not acceptance. The whole forced acceptance is what is making Europe sink at a miserably slow but determined rate.

What I want is niggers to stop acting like niggers so I can be a black person. Instead niggers DO act like niggers.

It is probably scientifically speaking easier to engineer my body to resemble a white person than it is to stop niggers from niggering.
>>
>redpilled black guy
>/pol/ rejects him

why? worse than SJW's
>>
>>74306825
What good is a red pilled african if he wont go back to africa?
>>
File: remember, here forever.jpg (92 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
remember, here forever.jpg
92 KB, 500x345
>>74306825
Eeh, getting tired of the ruse.

I am actually a white guy who lives in a small town near Hessen. I just felt like playing devil's advocate and see where a thread like this would go.
>>
>>74306825
a redpilled black guy immediately would kill himself, so such thing exists
>>
>>74306795
>What I want is niggers to stop acting like niggers so I can be a black person.

The only way that is going to happen is for the average IQ of blacks to go up. That's not going to happen unless the 1st world stops subsidizing black fertility, and lowering it's own average IQ with 3rd world immigration. If it's any consolation, we're ALL going to be niggers in a few more generations if the migration and IQ trends continue. East Asians will run the world, not the Jews--they won't be able to blend in over there.
>>
File: Michael-Jackson.jpg (512 KB, 2000x1395) Image search: [Google]
Michael-Jackson.jpg
512 KB, 2000x1395
>>74299929
>I wish I could change my skin colour
you could try
>>
>>74307081
Maybe there is a need for a global culling, killing off everyone under 100IQ, that would mostly wipe out the non-whites, without making whites look "racist", so even brainwashed leftards would not complain about it, since they buy into the overpopulation theme anyways.
>>
>>74300916
fuck off nigger, you are literally ruining the world
>>
File: 1462317370778.jpg (49 KB, 1024x564) Image search: [Google]
1462317370778.jpg
49 KB, 1024x564
>>74299929
The person you get lumped in with?

>A person who made a mistake.

You are a fucking loser O.P., you should see a psychologist.
>>
File: 1453307397179.jpg (342 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1453307397179.jpg
342 KB, 1366x768
>>74306825
>>
>>74308287
>>74308222
>>74308081

>>74307031
>>
>>74306795
Alright.
I'll find 10.000 hungarian man.
We will go where you live. That's step one.
After that I'll tell the 10000 hungarian men to rape your women, steal all of your shit and collect welfare you have worked for.

Worry not, I'll be there as the last hungarian who will act nicely, I won't try a single bit to stop them, but I'll tell you to accept my hungariannes and stop treating me differently after my fellow countryman raped your wife.

What the fuck is wrong with you.

>>74306825
He isn't redpilled.
He just wants all of the benefits of being a white person while his ancestors did nothing but fucking goats in an african shithole and picking cotton in america after that.
>>
>>74308467
wasn't replying to you so idk why you included me - i saw that post
>>
>>74299929
Take it from a red headed man OP fuck them all! Nothing feels better than watching somebody who has given you shit for a long time suddenly ly fail they went humble enough to realize they aren't hot shit. Do the right thing not because it's expected of you but because it's the right thing to do, nobody owes you anything in this world. Respect people and do the right thing and try and make the world a better place.
>>
>>74307031
Scheiße Hans.

I knew it was a bait but I still fell for it.
A nigger working in europe. nah.

10/10 baited me
>>
File: 2013-09-28-dals4-006392.gif (828 KB, 347x300) Image search: [Google]
2013-09-28-dals4-006392.gif
828 KB, 347x300
>>74302415
>We don't tolerate violent/aggressive behavior here, 0 tolerance.
>I hope you aren't as bad as the refugees we are getting.

that sounds really hard to believe, i'v been to Germany and everyone was polite.
sure, you may have people that don't like you, but they usually try to hide it.

i'm not white btw, i look like her
>>
>>74307031
Post a pic of yourself and your normal clothes with a time stamp or stfu. Black men are more privileged then whites, you don't get stares, I doubt anyone called you a nigger unless they are black, and I bet ANY delinquent feelings you get are from your own ego of thinking your always a victim or you actually acting delinquent and not mentioning it.
>>
>>74299929
Get a blond whore and cuck these gay germans lol.
>>
>>74308967
>>74308877

>>74307031

It is truly amazing how easy it is to act like a lack guy.

"whaa, I get treated differently. whaa it isn't my fault. whaa I hate my brethren and am a self loathing black guy so /pol/ more readily takes the bait"
>>
Feel sorry for yourself, much?
>>
>>74309231
not taking any b8, dude.
calm your tits

i would've replied the same if you were a girl, chink or an alien, just my personal experience in Germany
>>
>>74300916
We can go to Japan together, black and white, and both get shit equally
>>
>>74309231

Tell us your real opinions, German. Seeing how you were just playing pretend
>>
how do you know for certain it is because you're black? ive noticed blacks often put the blame on things because of their race, when there's other factors. for example, in this scenario, you could be ugly, intimidating looking, autistic, etc.

also, fucking kek at that gif
>>
>>74309541
No, my point is that none of this ever happened. Those insults are fabricated and even the neo-nazis here in Germany would probably refrain from saying that to your face if you acted like a decent person and your only "crime" was your skin colour. They'd rather spend time kicking in some """refugee's""" skull.
>>
>>74309648
Opinions on what?
>>
>>74309859

This thread >>74309098
>>
File: 1461945011680.jpg (25 KB, 480x178) Image search: [Google]
1461945011680.jpg
25 KB, 480x178
>>74306197
Not much will change in our lifetime, my best friend (for nearly my whole life) is half black so I understand your frustrations with how you're generally treated by people. All I can recommend is always dress slightly more formal than what is called for, because the way you present yourself is what people will judge first. Unfortunately there's really not much else you can do.
>>
>>74309965
Neither.

One doesn't understand the culture, the other doesn't understand the culture.
>>
>>74299929
Well, the only niggers in Yurop are economic refugees who crossed an ocean by free will to get free moneyz from da white peopol.
>>
>>74299929
>>74300916
Here in Spain we have a refrain: "pagan justos por pecadores" which is something like: "the honourable end up paying for the sinners".
It's sad but it's true.

also this >>74302361
>>
>>74300404
This tbhf.

You're lumped in with delinquents because you are a delinquent. Sorry you don't feel at home with people you don't belong with as well as your own kind.
>>
>>74300916

Brighten up sunshine.

Keep having Black kids, encourage a little, not a lot, of race mixing with your kids.

In 500 years your descendants will be seen as GODS among Black races.

They will have the ethnic connection combined with the intellectual capacity of white people.

They will lead nations.

Blacks in America are like Tolkien's Numenorians. Cast away from the enlightened people, who are soon to disappear from the mortal realm, they retain some of the eternal fire that forged civilization.
>>
>>74302731
And this is why niggers will always be hated.
>>
>>74302474
Black guy who speaks ching chong at advanced level? My man.

You are henceforth deemed Based Black Dude and can consider any reference to "nigger" on this board or elsewhere to not apply to you in any way.
>>
>>74301554
yeah your fucking retarded, everyone treats niggers differently, and the worse ones are tumblristas who pity them to an annoying extent
>>
>>74302474

What do they say about you?

Genuinely interested.
>>
>>74299929
you should kill yourself.
>>
>>74307031
when you spelled color in a different way it gave you out
>>
>>74299929
Go back to Africa.
>>
>>74299929
I considered black people to be totally bros (was actually a communist-leaning leftist with some anarchist sympathies).

Until the SJW shitstorm, the pushing for black violence and "revenge" and the push for white genocide. I never in my life imagined I'd hate black people and muslims the way I do now.
>>
>>74313694
>was a commie leftist anarchist sympathizer

gas your self anyways, just to be safe
>>
>>74313964
well i live in a country filled with poor people, you sort of have some concern about their welfare and the basic social fabric.

But then you realize the people in that block wants to be parasites, enslave and exterminate the few decent things in this world (and even let go of any concern towards the working class so they can use distractions like identity politics, trannies, gays and manspreading etc)
>>
>>74299929

You should stop whining and playing the victim like every member of your pathetic race is so accustomed to doing. Grow the fuck up.
>>
Well I am glad some racism still exists in Germany but I somehow really really doubt that since even here in the most conservative place, lower bavaria, I have never really noticed anything like that. Even less if you are in Munich or other big cities where there are literally only non germans left and I am not even making that up.
>>
>>74302415
there is a solution though:

stop blaming people for just trying to protect themselves. Black people need to behave in a way that earns respect, they dont, so nobody respects them. its not everyone elses fault. I dont agree with the points of feminism, but when im walking home in the dark and see a woman on her own and she gets worried and starts walking faster or crosses the street i dont blame her, even though what shes doing in this case is wrong, because in a lot of circumstances, people are wrong to just automatically trust
>>
>>74302577
>Not your strong suite
>Strong suite
>Suite

Muh comprehension
>>
>>74299929
How big is your dick?
>>
>>74314393

You mistake was failing to quickly identify the laziness and ineptitude rampant in the ghettos.

Sure, it's easy to associate with the 'problem' people when you live among with them, but it's always going to be harder to disassociate from the lesser people and pull yourself and out from among them, even if you came from them.

Identifying and isolating the real problems, not based upon empathy feels, social inequality or lack of education, is the primary goal.

What you are left with should aid you greatly in, at least personally, ending poverty.

You can't save everyone. Not everyone wants to be saved, and we don't live in a magical equal world.

It's a female fantasy. This is the reason Men rule the world.
>>
>>74304593
No, it'll make people assume you're with the NoI.
>>
>tfw you maybe see a bigger one time every 5 months in Japan (provided you aren't in Shinjuku with the thug Africans trying to sell their titty bars)
God bless this country.
>>
>>74299929
>What should I do?
go back to africa
>>
>>74314978
yes, it's easier to sympathize with the miserable-looking people. And the media paints every irl experience with its own narrative, it hides statistics and basic facts. And the "critical out of the box thinking" is always pushed to the left while common sense or anything to its right is demonized.

But yes, I agree, it's a very gynocentric pov. As though we all get the same results with the same lack of personal responsibility and action.
>>
File: 1460685899448.jpg (205 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
1460685899448.jpg
205 KB, 640x425
>>74314739
>fucking leaves
>>
>>74301454
>People will rarely lump women, black or otherwise, in with the group of violent rage monkeys.

Well that confirms it, you really are black. Everyone else sees your women the same as your men unless they're heavily mixed, and even then it could still go either way.
>>
>>74299929
If you move to Africa to be with your own people.... then you can dance with your fellow blacks about hating white people...... and you are the majority in your country. No more racism.
>>
>>74305154
black guy here, i treat everyone like shit equally, call me a nigger, i really don't care
>>
>>74299929
Put on a business suit 24/7 and act like a respectable human being. Niggers can't afford them so you'd have to be a black person or a good thief.
>>
File: 1411483814855.png (585 KB, 889x613) Image search: [Google]
1411483814855.png
585 KB, 889x613
>>74300916
>>
>>74316885
Ok nigger
>>
>>74299929
Get used to proving you're not like the rest of your race, which is overwhelmingly bad.
>>
>>74299929
If you are a good black fag, then act better than every single person in the room. You will gain respect.

If you are just another dindu, then kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>74301732

>You literally have all of Africa to yourself.

Well, sub-Sahara.
>>
>>74299929
could be worse. you could be white in a majority black world.
>>
Fuck off nigger.
Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.