[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question Session
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 2
File: ThingsThatMakeYouGoHmmm.png (177 KB, 750x300) Image search: [Google]
ThingsThatMakeYouGoHmmm.png
177 KB, 750x300
Politics: the activities associated with the governance of a country or other area, especially the debate or conflict among individuals or parties having or hoping to achieve power

History, science, how we got here, where we might go, whose running things, why are they doing what they do. Ask me anything.

>pic related
>>
Right, so you know why they let Hillary off the hook then?
>>
When i turn on the AC on dehumidify mode, will it substantially reduce power consumption when compared to cooling mode?
>>
File: themiddleofthebeginning.gif (724 KB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
themiddleofthebeginning.gif
724 KB, 500x209
>>80861609
Several reasons.

For one, her server was state sanctioned as an intelligence operation (intentionally leak some legit and fake intel). The complete lack of security should have raised the alarms on this one for you. The notion that she was trying to hide something with a private server wide open is absurd on its face.

Secondly, the Clintons possess an extensive set of blackmail. You all know about Bill's trips to pedo island. He's got a list of names of others that did the same and a whole lot more. Taking down the Clintons starts a process similar to pic related.
>>
>>80862031
To be clear, I am not saying the Clintons are not hiding things. The point is that the use of the server wasn't the methodology employed to hide things.

Think more along the lines of state sanction to leak disinformation as a cover for pay-to-play schemes and selling national security secrets.
>>
>>80861209
In relation to events that took place in that past which left us nothing but the lore of civilizations:

Is there *any* planning for black swan events by those currently in power?

If not, is there a way in which this planning can be goaded or otherwise made to be considered by those who do have the ability to deal with such a potential event?

Does black team have such an event within their considerations?
>>
>>80861209
whats going to happen at the RNC? are the Black Panthers gonna chimpout and shootout
>>
>>80862891
Their grip on power is rather tenuous. The effort to retain it consumes most of their ability. The idea that there is some hegemonic order that you cannot challenge is nonsense.

Knowing this, there is little you can do to goad them into diverting resources (mental and otherwise) to serious problems, because they don't have any significant excess to spare.
>>
>>80862989
The sanctioning of mass assassination of police officers signals an especially dark turn in their strategies of tension. This will continue to escalate as they see no other way out.
>>
From a previous thread:

>Have plans for humanity shifted because of an outlier in general?

Yes

Is this outlier event you are referring to related t my previous question?

>because they don't have any significant excess to spare.

So, they are essentially at their capacity just in keeping things under control and have little to nothing to spare in order to deal with such a potential event?

Is there anyone working on possible mitigation of such an event?
>>
>>80862405
So youre saying the server was a ploy? Or am I misunderstanding?
>>
>>80863570
>Is this outlier event you are referring to related t my previous question?
nevermind, I read further on in that other thread and see that it is not.
>>
Will Hillary really win the election?
>>
>>80863570
>Is this outlier event you are referring to related t my previous question?

Yes

>So, they are essentially at their capacity just in keeping things under control and have little to nothing to spare in order to deal with such a potential event?

Correct. Think how much easier it would be to placate the masses with even inflation neutral wage increases. People can feel progress even if it isn't real. Yet, the system doesn't even deliver this. Consideration of these sorts of things show you that they are exercising control in more of a reactive rather than proactive fashion.
>>
>>80863481
Is this what the elites want? Is their any racial overtones, like 'hidden nazis' in the corridors of power looking out for whites? Or are we on our own?
>>
>>80863967
>Yes
I should have know, there are always more than one outlier.

The ability to force multiply ideas through memes being but one of them.

The one I was referring to occurred in 1859 and I am presuming you understood that to be the case when I asked here>>80862891

Am I on the right track?
>>
>>80863823
The Clintons are highly sophisticated actors.

Anything they do will have several layers of deception built into the activity.

Surface con: silly grandma

One level deeper: evade FOIA

Deeper: conceal pay-to-play schemes

Defense, that can be exercised quietly: FBI can't touch this, because it is a national security operation to intentionally leak disinformation

Deeper: and now you have cover for actually selling state secrets
>>
>>80863928
The elections are rigged, but the outcome has to plausible in this sense: everyone can feel that it is rigged as long as they are not sure that everyone else doesn't feel the same way. It's OK for the whole population to know they are being had, as long as they don't know that everyone else feels the same way (then fear dissipates and action follows). So, Hillary can only be selected in scenarios where it isn't obvious that it is obvious that it was rigged.
>>
>>80864138
It cannot be denied that human tendency has some elements of tribalism and things of this nature. In general, the significance of these feelings diminishes in proportion to the power that people exercise, but that isn't to say that they cease to use the masses susceptibility to the same to their own advantage.
>>
Why do we have so many role play threads lately?
>>
>>80864212
Do you mean the solar storm of that year? We talked about those before.

We have developed strategies to mitigate the impact of these in the future, but they are not currently in use. The same can be said for most problems of this nature.
>>
>>80861209
>ID
>Jew Op

Don't believe anything he says axlnons
>>
>>80864777
What is the real reason for the mass importation of islamic and unwashed hordes?

Are the stories about Hilary going nuts (telling secret service to fuck off) true? Is she really a fruitcake?
>>
>>80865437
It wasn't planned initially. Go look at things people like Sy Hersh or Gen Flynn have to say about how the Syria intervention went down. There was suppose to be a quick takedown of the Syrian regime and installation of a new client state without destroying the country, but the whole thing dragged out for a variety of unintended reasons. The result is unintended mass migration owing to a country that has been completely leveled.

Hillary is most definitely a sociopath.
>>
>>80864978
>Do you mean the solar storm of that year?
I do, in fact and yes, we have talked about this before.

It is something I've been concerned with for some time since I learned about it and began thinking about what the implications might be should such an event occur once more.

>We have developed strategies to mitigate the impact of these in the future, but they are not currently in use. The same can be said for most problems of this nature.

So it's been discussed, and possibly planned for but no action has been taken on those plans.

Actions are not likely to be taken due to the majority of the energy by governments (or private coprs) being funneled in to maintaining their own personal power base against the rising tide of resistance to the exercise of said power.

Many of us here, and I presume among your group, have a natural "immunity" to such controls and as a result represent outliers for which they have little means of dealing with.

Until such a point is reached that we become a threat to the overall system and we are dealt with in order to keep the boat from being rocked.

So, what we need to do, if I understand correctly, is find a means to make the desired changes to the system from within the same system that has been used by black team in such a way as to not introduce oscillations that might topple the entire edifice.

Is this a viable avenue of consideration?
>>
>>80865731
You make it sound like the power that'd be are a bunch of incompetent fuckwit
>>
>>80865749
Yes. There is no pointing in fantasizing about "resets," but you can entertain even more dramatic changes than that - just in a productive, intentional, controlled way.
>>
>>80865976
This is largely correct. It's almost inherent to their method of governance. When you operate in in such a way as to stifle even internal dissent you will become unhinged over the long run.

You have biological reasons for this too, not just social ones. Familiar transfer of power, inbreeding, the differential susceptibility to syphilis before a cure was available, etc., have all engendered a quickening of the insanity / psychosis of these people.

Those who run the world today had parents and grandparents that were literally insane, not just in the sense of their ideas, but because of a biological infection. It's hard to comprehend for ordinary people, but extremely important in explaining how we got to where we are now.
>>
>>80866431
''Do you know, my son, with what little understanding the world is ruled?''

Julius III knew what he was talking about it seems.
>>
>Natural causes for the first collapse (asteroid impact)

This would relate to something in the true history of which most of the population is unaware?

What were are taught of human history is a construct of the ancestors of those in power now.

Are there any ways someone who is not not privy to the resources of your group or others to verify for themselves what aspects of true history have been changed?
>>
>>80866935
For the most part, the flow of particular facts is unencumbered. It's big pictures that are suppressed.

You can go read the geological literature and deduce global catastrophic events 10-15k years ago, or look at the evidence of water erosion in Egypt combined with knowing there hasn't been enough rain there since they were allegedly built.

All of this information is available to your scholarly pursuits, but you should take care not to accept unfounded assumptions.

Basically, do the opposite of the way they taught you history. Most people get big picture ideas but very few facts to back them up. You want many, many facts and few big ideas in proportion (or you're probably reaching for conclusions without much surety).
>>
>>80867551
Why is Soros funding BLM? And what's his relationship to the US? Hostile etc?

Are BLM a 'threat'? Are the consequences in race relations intended? Why is Obama winding cops up (if i had a son, giving a speech about whites are a cop funeral etc..)
>>
>>80867903
If you seem confuse by why something is, often it is helpful to imagine the opposite.

What would be the nature of the public discourse if it wasn't gay marriage and black lives matter?

Maybe a lack of prosecution of bankers for the '08 fraud, declining real wages, deindustrialization, etc.

If you can't or won't tackle the big issues, you have to keep people distracted from them or you are toast.
>>
>>80867551
>You want many, many facts and few big ideas in proportion (or you're probably reaching for conclusions without much surety).

So, if I understand correctly, the basic premise that history as taught is not necessarily the way things actually played out. This is especially true in relation to what we refer to as the timer period in which Mesopotamia is supposedly considered to be the cradle of civilization.

Sites like Gobleki Tepi point to much older civilizations and even have evidence that grain was domesticated as far back as ~12-14k years ago.

You also seem to imply that there was at least one age in the past during which consciousness was attained and maintained by all but due to a catastrophe (asteroid impact the first one?) that has been lost on a widespread basis.
>>
>>80868471
Yes
>>
>>80868944
>Yes
Is there any advantage in finding this information or is it a wheel spinning exercise?

>We have the ability to build a space elevator. Rockets cannot get you within an order of magnitude of $20/kg.

From what I understand, materials science engineering has made enough breakthroughs which would allow for the construction of such a thing, but at this point the manufacturing capacity does not exist on a sufficient scale in order to make this viable.

Unless we are mislead about our ability to produce the needed materials?
>>
>>80869739
Consideration of such a topic is a good exercise in examining how even apparently technologically sophisticated people can be misled easily.

There are a variety of techniques for reaching space cheaply from orbital rings to space fountains to gun launches with capturing devices in orbit. It's possible to do these sorts of things without invoking any hidden material science.
>>
Was Hitler seeking out ancient technology with some of his more "outlandish," programs, has that search continued into the present day, and has there been any success in this matter?

I don't want to get the thread shut down like it was last night by going too far down this path.

I do understand the 2nd law of thermodynamics and why some power generating ideas are not feasible, so I don't think that was the cause of the thread shut down.

I asked about a particular process (don't want to mention it again) to which you replied that that one and another were both true, is that what you are referring to when you indicate that power generating capacity is much higher than we are lead to believe?

Or do you mean that there are generators which are *much* more efficient or is it the distribution of electricity which can be more
efficiently manged?

We lose a *lot* of energy merely to the resistance of the means by which we currently distribute that power.
>>
>>80861209
Why is it always the Americans who need to be the rollplaying fagots on /pol/?
>>
>>80870138
Are you the insider from GLP?

Know anything about the mysteries/occult?
>>
>>80870138
>It's possible to do these sorts of things without invoking any hidden material science.

I'm aware of those techniques, I was referring to the engineering necessary to design and build a space elevator. Most people cannot comprehend the stresses such materials would need to be able to withstand in order to even be included in such a machine.

A space elevator would need such materials and you indicated that we have the capacity to construct such a device. Again, I understand we know of certain materials which possess the needed characteristics, we just don't have the methods to produce enough of those materials, or so I am lead to believe, is this an incorrect assumption?
>>
>>80870614
Yes, but they don't exist. The mysteries of the past are related to consciousness, the manipulation and suppression of it for power and control, and these sorts of related things. Not alien technology that makes you superman.

I don't recall what specific process you are referring to .... ask again.

We have the capacity to generate much more power. Marginal efficiency gains are fine, but not the sort of thing that really changes the world.
>>
>>80871042
Know a lot about those topics. Ask questions if they interest you.
>>
>>80871123
Orbital rings only require ~200 mile long elevator. You can build such a thing with steel, kevlar, diamond, and other materials.
>>
>>80871305
The only topic you know about, is how to store 2L pissjuges under your desk without mommy noticing it.
>>
>>80871225
>I don't recall what specific process you are referring to .... ask again.

Without referring to it specifically (the specific process to which I am referring), the other process was the commonly understood method of how fossil fuels are made.
>>
>>80871659
Oh, right. No. The fossil fuel energy chain is highly inefficient, slow, and gets harder as you scale up, not easier.
>>
>>80872066
Ok, I got you.

I am thinking that if that bit of information were to become common knowledge, then that would eliminate, or at least greatly reduce, the ability of black team and others to keep the illusion of scarcity in place.

So you are referring to entirely different means of power production than are currently in place?

Something that produces results in miniature, or a prototype, that could be easily scaled up for mass use?
>>
Any particular reason you started with the /cfg/ thread for questions?
>>
>>80871658
Somebody talks from experience I guess.
But yeah, AMA on /pol/....
SAVAGED
>>
Link to previous thread?
>>
>>80872366
I'll illustrate an example using only known, public technology:

Combine an elevator (>ability to run power cables to the ground) with the unlimited real estate in space (>100-1000x concentration power from cheap mirrors) and you can drop power generation costs to about 1/10th of a penny per kWh for something on the order of 18TW of generation (100x reduction in cost of energy supplies) and you have no scaling limitations (until you get several orders of magnitude beyond what we currently use anyway)

All of this can be done with current technology and engineering ability to bring global GDP per capita above $1 million within 10-15 years.
>>
>>80872803
We like what you are doing and want to help.
>>
>>80873376
archive.is of those threads respectively:

>http://archive.is/GrvJG
>http://archive.is/SXrR0
>http://archive.is/ENoAh
>http://archive.is/wTjmI
>>
>>80873376

Part 1:
>80632307

Part 2:
>80653445

Part 3:
>80667192

Part 4:
>80676272
>>
>>80861209
this guy is an aspergic faggot with some knowledge on relevant topics but a dumbass on others
>>
>>80873656
>>80873609
Thanks anons!
>>
>>80861209

I followed your threads yesterday before they got pruned. You may cant tell us blatantly the truht but you may can give us some literature which lead us in the right direction?
>>
>>80874081
We don't have a problem telling the truth. Ask away.
>>
>>80873448
I understand.

An idea that the people don't seem to appreciate, and our education system does not point out, is that money is merely a means to trade energy.

An author, for example, expends their creative energy and produces a book. People that find the book of value give a retail outlet an amount of money (energy) in trade for the book itself, that is then distributed through the network which was required to bring the book from the author's mind to the wider public, siphoning off bits as it makes it's way to the author.

End result, is that the author only receives a small portion of the money (energy) traded for the book due to the long chain from him to the outlet.

Shortening that chain would increase the efficiency of transport resulting in the author being able to capture more of what was lost in transmission from retail outlet to him.
>>
>>80874280
I can see that there seems to be a plan of sorts by those in power in either the form of capitol or political but it is malevolent and what would the end game be of a one world government other than total yet tenuous control?

I can tell the results of the short term but the long term gain eludes me.
>>
>>80874968
> is it malevolent
>>
>>80871305
What is the function of the third eye, and does it actually, physically manifest in humans.

Is it possible for example, to put out a sheer amount of rage and hatred for someone, or a people, and it to manifest? Say for example, raging against niggers, then a few days down the line, alot of niggers die in a shootout with cops?
>>
>>80874280
In terms of diet, what can help increase your psychic power? I try to stay of grains, dairy, so i generally only eat fruit.
>>
>>80861209

Could you elaborate more on George Washington? You spoke of accomplishments, could detail some interesting ones that aren't well known? Also, what is your comment of his character, or an opinion of him as a person?

Is OP picture implying he was against those organizations?
>>
>>80861209
Are there secret programs for genetic engineering humans? If so how are they going?
>>
>>80874968
There is already a world order of sorts.

To the extent that you see this "developing" in front of your face, it is primarily an effort to give you the sense of their forward momentum, inevitability, hegemony. The propaganda here is mostly meant to induce fear and resigning of your agency, not so much a particular interest in renaming 200 governments as one.
>>
>>80875107
You can't exercise efforts similar to this arbitrarily.
>>
>>80874280

Give me a few books that contain important and helpful knowledge to become aware of myself and an idea of certain structures of power.

Your time has come.
>>
>>80875267
In general, avoid bioaccumulation of waste. Your body isn't perfect at removing it, especially the stuff that makes it to the brain.
>>
>>80875826
Washington was a highly adept spy master, including efforts to subvert, confuse, and disorient the mystery schools. The revolution would not have been successful otherwise.
>>
So if the election is rigged for Hillary, all of the work here seems pointless...why bother trying to sway voters if they're just going to flip a switch?
>>
>>80876603
Could you say, watch videos of niggers beating up people, and force yourself to be angry?

How do i get what i want in life? How do i talk to my 'inner god'? Or is there no such thing?

Also, i dreamt one night, and felt a powerful presence next to me, something old and powerful. It had a purple aura, and a humanoid shape. What was that?
>>
>>80876316
You shouldn't worry so much about efforts to genetically improve better people. A breakaway civilization is unlikely.

There are and have been for a long time efforts to engineer targeted bioweapons. The possibilities here are highly alarming and the world is woefully unprepared to deal with the way things are going on this front.
>>
>>80876640
It's best to start from the beginning. The Origins of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind will set the stage of protohistory as well as any, and in a way very relevant to what is going on today.
>>
And can you please get in contact with Hanz or Florian Kroll and tell him that he is just highly schizophrenic and that there is no psy op to kill him he is annoying as fuck
>>
>>80876916
As I mentioned earlier, it isn't rigged in an arbitrary manner. The results have to be plausible. You can force their hand in this way with persuasion of voters.
>>
>>80876793
>Washington was a highly adept spy master, including efforts to subvert, confuse, and disorient the mystery schools. The revolution would not have been successful otherwise.

Was he a 'bad guy' then? Was that a massive mistake letting them off the leash?

Also, does race have any impact? If viewed from a big perspective, and a group collective, seperate the races, will they built different cultures?

The only reason i'm racist, is because the media push it so hard, so i have to kick down every door they put up, and look behind it to find out why. Is it that bloodline is important?
>>
Is there an active chemtrails program in the US/ EU and if so what is the goal? Population/Weather/Agriculture control?
>>
And one more questions about vaccines. Is the tin foil fraction right about them. Are GMOs unhealthy is there a scheme trying to bioengineer humans for whatever reason? If yes what reason? Why is the global IQ declining?
>>
so this is what schizophrenia looks like
>>
>>80877153
can you be more specific about certain literature in case i can have access to it?
>>
Hey guy

I've been following you're threads for a few days now, and it's very strange but many of the things you've been saying have been making subtle sense in symbolic comparison things in my head

In general I'd like to know what you think of Meditations on the Tarot, and if your organization is able to keep track/find certain "sensitive" individuals like you've hinted atpreviously. Any way, your threads certainly are intriguing
>>
>>80877153

Thank you i got it now! my bad!
>>
>>80877334
We would characterize Washington's actions as breaking leashes for the many, not the few. It's up to you whether that was a good thing.

As to your racial inquiries, intragroup heterogeneity is much, much larger than intergroup heterogeneity. In this sense, it's not a particularly useful construct.

If you really want to pursue questions like this, you'll find that intergroup heterogeneity is often driven by intent and ideas moreso than biological accident. For example, think of the selection mechanisms in place during the migration from Europe to America - only particular subsets of the population left: the more adventurous, rebellious, independent, risk-prone people. There's a far more significant difference in early American immigrants as compared to those who remained in Europe than say between whites and asians or blacks.
>>
>>80874280
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiVROBhwHUM

was the cataclysm a flood that overloaded the frequency power plant pyramids causing explosing?
>>
>>80878022
Ah ok, i gotcha. What about this>>80876958
>>
>>80877560
Sure. There's type of things shouldn't even be considered conspiracy theories. You can find the Secretary of Defense talking in public about the ability to trigger earthquakes or public contracts between states and private enterprises to alter rainfall patterns.

You have a breakdown in the conversation about these things because certain people have painted technological sophistication as inherently scary or malevolent.
>>
>>80865749
You're talking about a game of Jenga where the objective is to replace your opponent's blocks without the whole thing collapsing, yes?

Clever.

But very delicate.

JFK did something similar. He disguised himself as his opposition so that his opponents' system would install him as president.

His mistake was believing that was enough to win the game and that he could act.

How would you be able to positively act in the system without giving your positions away?

Or do you simply have to take over their system completely before trying to do anything?

Any insight into that, HLI?
>>
Once and for all, we went to the moon in 1969. Correct?
>>
>>80877584
It's well known that there has been deliberate contamination of vaccines in the past and even discussed in public congressional testimony.

It's an altogether different thing to say that vaccines don't work or that the class itself, rather than contaminants or poor application cause things like autism.
>>
>>80878063
Large scale flooding occurred. The second part of your question is pseudo-science gibberish.
>>
>>80878450
A decent but flawed model. You have to compensate where he failed, of course. There are a variety of possibilities on this front.
>>
>>80878495
Yep. Not only are we sophisticated enough to visit the Moon, it wouldn't be particularly hard to terraform Mars. You should be aware of the infectious pattern of anti-achievement conspiracy theories in destroying your sense of possibility. These types of nonsense are highly counterproductive.
>>
Is there any knlowlegde of an intelligent lifeform outside the earth and if so what kind of intelligence we are talking about?
>>
>>80877153
>>80876699
Can anything be done that you know of to restore lost consciousness/concentration to the brain?
>>
>>80879437
why are you doing so many amas so lately?

Is something bad going to happen?
>>
I find myself facing the very real possibility of being incarcerated for up to 10 years, possibly longer, hopefully shorter and have been contributing to the effort of /cfg/ substantially.

Are there any suggestions you can give me as to how to best make use of that time?

It sucks because now that there is finally something happening that may actually have some hope of changing things in the world, I am about to have my ability to contribute to that change abruptly ended.
>>
>>80879230
Does the implication of God, son, and the holy spirit go towards all being a singular voice inside a person's head? Question is a result of you mentioning the book on mental bicameralism.
>>
>>80879437

Is there an intelligent design behind life. This whole universe thing seems sometimes as far as i can comprehend a little strange to me...
>>
>>80877962
I am also interested in this. Or more to the point of how to exercise the power I have already experienced.
>>
FBIanon mentioned that Israel would potentially nuke the US.if all the clinton-related info would be released to the public. Looking at the latest news it seems Turkey-Russia have been warming up a lot, maybe indicating that Turkey is about to jump ship. However Israel as well now tried to reconcile with Turkey and bibi has already visited Russia more than 3 times in the near past. On top of that Turkey today said they want to improve their relationship with Syria as well. What is going on? Is Israel actually selling out ISIS+US and joining team red? Putin announced he would send a warship to wipe out ISIS and Obama has been taking some steps as well so the future does not seem very bright.
>>
>>80861209
Why were yesterday's threads deleted?
>>
>>80871225
I've read that the work by M.T. Keshe, which he has seemingly released info on for the world to see, is basically the technology that Tesla was working on that was suppressed. Is it true that it's just waiting for us in the ether to tap?
>>
>>80877017
>targeted bioweapons.

have any of these gotten loose and contained before being noticed?
>>
>>80879230
Were did JFK lack leverage? Should you make your failure even worse for the existing power structure than your success would be? How could that be done without nullifying what you hope to achieve? Or is what your group wants not diametrically opposed to the existing structure?
I would like a book list. Better yet, an author/source list.

What is the most potent form of influencing reality "creation"?

Any specifics about raising cognitive ability?

What do you want us to ask you?
What should we be asking you?
Are you happy, satisfied, fulfilled?
Do you know anything that you wish you didn't?
What do you know that you find most gratifying?
>>
Btw you are human yes? Not some IBM watson AI? :D
>>
Do you believe consciousness has a source external to biology?
i.e. is there a difference between mind and brain?
>>
>>80879494
No

>>80879677
The loss of consciousness is related to the acceptance of a bad axiom, and explains a lot of the more crazy religious stuff. Read the book I recommended.
>>
>>80879708
Very many of you are ready to ascend, and the world needs that.

>>80879794
You have a range of possibilities, but if you mean within the scope of accepting incarceration, do your best to make sure you have the ability to read a lot. You can make yourself an expert in an awful lot of things in ten years of study.
>>
>>80879897
Very good, anon
>>
>>80881559
What is your profession? You seem to have some advanced knowledge in math, history, philosophy and poltics. Did you study any of them? Ivy league? What is your intention to share any of your knowledge?
>>
>>80881792
How do i open my third eye?

What does it mean to talk to the God within?

Are demons real?

Are angels real?
>>
>>80880194
There is great disruption in the force, so to speak. People anticipate a lot of change in the near future and hedging bets. It's a dangerous but opportune time.
>>
>>80881840
Is this extra-consiousness like IPv7 from Lain or like NewType pilots from gundam?

>Im not a weeb, I swear, This is just shortest way to ask this question.
>>
>>80880725
We can radically transform the world for the better with technology already on the books, yes.
>>
>>80880827
Yes, not just intentional weaponization but also benign engineering efforts gone wrong.
>>
>>80881792
>Very many of you are ready to ascend, and the world needs that.
how close would you say? and to what heights?
>>
>>80881792
i feel ready. In case you wont be here after i fineshed reading the first book can you recommend me more that help me to ascend?

I thing i got the gist that we should try to be some kind of creater of a better version of ourselves. But can you recommend changes we should to in out day to day life. How do i make the difference?
>>
>>80881840
Okay so the basis of the Christian religion is of-and-about teachings of a single guy's subconscious view of the world. Based on your description your group studies the bible in an extent that you believe this random guy writing a stream of consciousness is deemed important to learn from. Were the writers of the bible part of an ancient, similar group which delved into orchestrating society? This may not be that much of a low probability as a recurring theory is that religion was made for purpose of early government.
>>
>>80881792
Well, i could attempt to flee and live Off the grid, but im in the system already so as soon as i get picked up anywhere i'd get hauled in right away and i'd have to break off contact with friends and family.

Any particular subjects to focus on?

I already have a very wide and deep knowledge base and am always adding to it.
>>
>>80882331
> and to what heights?
or where
>>
>>80880950
It's important to create disincentives towards your own failure as well as incentives for others to accept your success.

You will best realize your ability to influence the world through the hard work of learning and applying tangible, technological achievement to subduing nature, coupled with an acceptance of reality - i.e., rejecting the illusion of a civil society in favor of the law of the jungle, but without falling off the deep end to mad max fantasies.

Do I know things I wish I didn't? It's hard to say the ignorant life is better not living it, but certainly a lot of knowledge is very burdensome.
>>
>>80881221
Do I pass the Turing test?
>>
Tell us about Elon Musk.

Are his intentions for good (like your organisation) or for evil?

Those factions you discussed previously (Dark Priests, Good Priests etc), which one is Elon Musk a part of, if any?
>>
>>80881970
I do a variety of things professionally and went through formal education at very elite universities.
>>
>>80882083
I'm not familiar with your analogies.
>>
>>80883472
Are all humans connected on a base level vs. precognition.
>>
>>80879897
>Does the implication of God, son, and the holy spirit go towards all being a singular voice inside a person's head?

As its own fabrication or as a receiver of an external sender?
>>
>>80882636
The amount you read and the way you process what you read is more important than finding the "right" books. Learn a lot of facts about a lot of things, and be careful not to confuse assumptions or hunches for fact. Deduce for yourself, rather than accept others theories.
>>
>>80883155

If AI you did 100%
>>
>>80883710
The book mentioned on mental bicameralism mentions that ancients subconscious-to-conscious thinking was more extreme. This is as in instead of a quiet voice in your head your subconscious resounded either as an actual person or a god sitting next to you. The book also explains that schizophrenia is a digression into this state.
>>
>>80882675
Yes

Careful though - religion has been used as both revelation and concealment of mystery.
>>
>>80883164
Elon Musk is very much a distraction. Rockets are not a viable means of harnessing space, nor even the best we have available. Electric cars have just as many problems as they solve and batteries are an awful way of storing energy.

It's fair to characterize the entirety of what he does as counterproductive.
>>
>>80876793
Do you agree with the notion that the decline of America to serve the interests of the many instead of the select few has been in decline since his role in the foundation and presidency of the United States? He strikes to me the only true American leader who commanded respect from the majority around him. Lincoln and JFK could be considered in the same vein, but the workings underneath were too entrenched and as a result were killed.

Do we need another Washington-esque leader to break this cycle the current regime is spinning? Someone that is highly respected, yet understands how the game is played, that the elite fear him and the public admire?
>>
I saw a triangular craft early 90s. It went in all crazy directions really fast.
It was big
I did not imagine this.

What technology can do this?
>>
Where did the missing 2 trillion USD go?
Defense/Military+IT+Trasnhumanist projects?
>>
>>80883646
There's plenty of hard evidence for conscious coherence, from the relatively mundane like Princeton's global consciousness project to the more extraordinary.
>>
>>80884142
Got an example script which may be interesting in the bible?
>>
>>80883710
Both
>>
You claimed some knowledge of the occult. I've tried to study some of the old writers such as Helena Blavatsky and G. de Purucker to learn about the esoteric mysteries, but much of it is cryptically written. What can you tell us about the most insightful authors and revealers of the esoteric mysteries?
>>
>>80884539
A major error in the historical canon is to view the revolutionary struggle as completed at the end of the war, when in fact only a temporary and partial victory was secured.

Yes - it doesn't have to be a single person, the revolution that he was at the forefront of was not, but you do need highly concentrated extraordinary ability.
>>
>>80884760
Mostly black budget, but some accidental loss, accounting error, and fraud is present too.
>>
>>80883926
Sometimes i feel that my law study in some way is more negative and some kind of anti knowledge sometimes i am disgusted by studying it except the historical and philosophical part of it. It consumes a lot of time and at the end of the day it is always the same simple scholasticism as logical construct. But threads like this give me this itching that there is more. They revive me in some kind of way...thank you for that!
>>
>>80884853
Even a cursory reading reveals that you are dealing with opposing factions and agendas, i.e., the bad guy in the old testament and the good guy in the new testament call themselves the same thing - the morning star.
>>
>>80882184
So that would imply that maybe I should try to build myself a Keshe generator... It seems to point towards gravity/magnetism to be two sides of the same coin. A power generator (of perhaps this kind) + marconi vortex dynamo (spherical tank of mercury) creates a powerful rotating, steerable magnetic field -- this is supposedly how the Hauneburg craft worked and I what I suspect current black aerospace tech is based on.
>>
>>80885477
It's become quite the dark art, hasn't it?
>>
>>80885579
You'd be well-served not to bother much with anything particularly exotic relative to your knowledge base. You won't find a free lunch doing this. Push your boundaries in terms of scale and thinking outside the box about how you can apply what you already comprehend well.
>>
>>80885258
>you do need highly concentrated extraordinary ability.

Any abilities in particular?

Most people seem quite content with things the way they are because they are unable to realize that events they aren't directly tied to can still have consequences in their lives.

The ones who are discomfited by what they see in the world are the ones who understand unintended consequences.

We are now at a point in history where one person (or a small group of people) can accomplish much more than larger groups due to force multipliers (as we've discussed in relation to the meme team of /cfg/) and the power of ideas.

You've mentioned alternative armaments, other than the aforementioned memes, can you give some examples?
>>
>>80884855

The external receiver as trinity or as the connection to other subconsciouses? Did not Freud got a pretty similar model of our psyche regarding the connections of unconsciouses/sunconsiouses? >>80883957
>>
>>80886051
Look up the story about how an individual or small team individuals used sniper rifles to knock out a series of transformers and power to millions of people. Not suggesting you do this, but just trying reorient your mind to the physical reality that there exists small, readily accessible ways to exert a tremendous amount of power. Your ability to do this is going to grow with the hard work you do educating yourself, and it is important not to neglect the development of these abilities if you want to grow your agency in the world.
>>
>>80876699
>avoid bioaccumulation of waste

Can you specify the most harmful waste chemicals as well as their most common and widespread sources?

Thanks.
>>
Is meditation useful? Is this the "upper room" talked about in the Bible?
>>
>>80885509
What's the angle with the jews/zionists? Are they messing up your plan or have their own global agenda?
>>
>>80886023
Ive been reading through the back log of these threads and wanted to ask
>why /pol/?
>do you browse any other boards?
>has the progress that has been made with /cfg/ seemed enough and is there enough time to show that the election is rigged?
>If we are successful with the /cfg/ project, what would the desired result be?

on a nother note, you seem to be pushing for a diffrent mode of thinking per se with the mental bicameralism, but what would have an active subconsious being more wide spread provide for the way of precieving the world as well as how does it impact your goals?

does Three even have an overaching goal?

These have been very intresting though, thank you.
>>
>>80885509
Was lenin a dark priest reincarnated?
>>
>>80886614
This. Can one efficiently get rid of bioaccumulation; specifically residing in one's brain? Personally took an interest after reading on mercury accumulation and that there are many sources of acquiring said metal inside one's body.
>>
>>80884489
Well you can't build an elevator to Mars lol. How should energy be stored? I've got a hunch. >>80885149
More on this, please. What beliefs of yours differ most widely from what you see assumed by people in general, and people on pol?
>>
>>80885509
So the old testament bad guys won and wrote the rest of the bible.
>>
>>80886886
As with most things that widely circulated, there are elements of truth and fiction.

Do jews play disproportionate roles in finance? Sure, but at the same time non-jews made it that way because their power base didn't accept usury and usury was useful to the kings.

It's reasonable to acknowledge facts like this, but the invoking of some more fantastical claims should be regarded as sloven disregard for the truth because it is harder to get at than it is to speculate.
>>
>>80886392
So, something like that actually happened?

I know it's a possibility that ~2 dozen well trained snipers with the proper knowledge could take down the national grid (less Texas) almost instantaneously, but I was unaware that something similar had actually been carried out.

So, there is more than just the realm of ideas in which the 'average Joe' could do to affect change?

Hm, I would guess that the trick is in being able to discern these points of attack as it were, not necessarily meaning a physical attack upon a person or object, but rather actions that can be taken in the daily world of off the net.

How does one go about being ale to spot these points?

I'm thinking about how loggers will bring a specialist in to clear up a log jam. They examine the jam and determine the key log to take out which clears the blockage.

What you're referring to seems similar to me in that we are attempting to shake the mass idea that there is little everyday people can do to fight against the 'evil gubberment.'

That is an example of a jog lam in public opinion, if the key log can be located, and dealt with then the flood that had been held back will be let loose and people will realized that they *can* make a difference despite what 'conventional wisdom,' says about a situation.
>>
>>80884142

So do i understand correct that you consider Jesus Christ an acutall person who really lived and who became "ascendent" to the highest degree where he had "full access" to the subconscious and unconscious and therefore got divine insights and the ability to made people follow him? Or am i totally wrong and if not how did Jesus "ascend" without the access to knowledge we got today. What was special about him? And is that why the church consider you heretics`?
>>
>>80887514
Check out the book "infrastructure" by Brian hayes. It lays it all out.
>>
>>80886901
It's a popular forum. I do similar things other places from time to time, yes. It's not good to constrain yourself in the ways you suggest, like we must convince 80% the elections are rigged by November 1st. Incrementalism is worthwhile on its own, and the lack of perfection is not the opposite of progress.
>>
Is meditation useful? Is meditation the "upper room" mentioned in the Bible?
>>
>>80886614
Fluoride is a catalyst for calcification in the brain, particularly the pineal gland. Not a coincidence.
>>
>>80885671

I think it always was!
>>
>>80887514
Good analogies. You'd be well-served to keep these principles in mind going forward.
>>
>>80887646
Isnt that Gnosticism
>>
>>80887349
That's a matter of opinion and one interpretation, but you should definitely think carefully about the range of possibilities here.
>>
>>80887514
>>80886392
So you're saying that amassing knowledge aids in the recognition of leverage points and the ability to exploit them. Furthermore, that finding the right doors to swing is as important as finding the hinges they swing on.
>>
How do I fix my attention deficit problems?

Also, waht do you think about professional gamers?
>>
>>80887646
He was educated by very well-informed people, as well as being a talent in his own right.
>>
>>80888141
could the fact that I grew up drinking well water that wasn't fluoridated be part of the reason that I don't seem to be as willing to accept the "official story" and seem to have the ability to view things on larger scales than most?

I've also seen you mention having experimented with pyschoactives. I have as well, in the past. These compounds are known to help break down traditional allegiances to ideas and allow a person to have a certain amount of detachment most don't seem to be capable of.
>>
>>80888141
wait so drinking too much water fucks up your brain until you eliminate the fluoride?
>>
>>80888840
>>80888840
>>80888840

New thread. I'll be back shortly, ask again there if I didn't catch your question here.
>>
>>80888141
What is a method your group uses to remove calcification of the pineal gland?
>>
>>80888141
>calcification in the brain
Isnt Alzheimer also some sort of calcification?
Am i onto something?
Should my daughter avoid berry flavoured sugar sweet tooth paste with high fluoride dosage?
>>
I've often thought and researched about trying to find a better way of energy storage than batteries.

My research hasn't gone very far and I've failed to find any kind of technology that could revolutionise energy storage.

Could you please drop some clues on energy storage solutions/technology that we could pursue? Something that will absolutely revolutionise energy storage?
>>
>>80888534
This is a true statement for anything though.
>>
>>80881792
>Well, i could attempt to flee and live Off the grid, but im in the system already so as soon as i get picked up anywhere i'd get hauled in right away and i'd have to break off contact with friends and family.
>Any particular subjects to focus on?
>I already have a very wide and deep knowledge base and am always adding to it.

Anything more on this?
>>
>>80888534
You are correct, or at least that is what I glean from the exchange.

One of the keys in finding these leverage points is the basic knowledge of the person examining the situation. The broader and deeper the knowledge base, the more leverage points apparent to that person and the more actions they can suggest which will bring about the desired results.

Or so I surmise.
>>
>>80886023
One of the problems I have with learning is when to act and use what I have learned. How to know when you know enough? The light of curiosity seems to keep me from doing anything, but I just keep reading and reading. A part of me romanticizes a simple life owning a mechanic shop (I'm an apprentice mechanic, have 2/3 of a music degree). Is it important to 'get to the top' or so to speak if you have very high intelligence or is it okay to live simply? What would you say to someone who has felt for a long time that they have not come anywhere close to achieving their potential? I feel like the balance of my knowledge is way off -- like I know a lot, but haven't done anything with it. Perhaps this is why you are the high-level insider and I'm the peon writing this.
Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.