[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question Session #2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 14
File: strategy.jpg (62 KB, 400x606) Image search: [Google]
strategy.jpg
62 KB, 400x606
Continued from

>>80861209
>>
>>80888840
What is a method your group uses to remove calcification from the pineal gland?
>>
>>80888840
>>80888141
>calcification in the brain
Isnt Alzheimer also some sort of calcification?
Am i onto something?
Should my daughter avoid berry flavoured sugar sweet tooth paste with high fluoride dosage?
>>
>>80888840
can you give us any fucking proof that you are a "High level insider"?
>>
>>80889185

This will not happen ever in any thread.
>>
>>80888916
wait so drinking too much water fucks up your brain until you eliminate the fluoride?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fahr's_syndrome

what the hell
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>>80888840
What do you know about American FBI/CIA operations in my country?

Did Soros and his ilk attempt to rig the Brexit referendum? If so, how?

Why do NASA keep cutting the ISS feed?

Sorry if I'm asking duplicate questions, I missed the first thread.
>>
>>80888840
Do you do anything having to do with accessing or training your subconscious mind, and training your intuition? If so, what? Any resources?

What about influencing the subconscious of others?

Of what import is persuasion, NLP, psychology, propaganda and psychological manipulation of others?
>>
>>80889278
then could the mods please ban role playing retards like this
>>
>>80888840
This is a pic of GCHQ, is this the symbol of three? Is this your faction?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_Communications_Headquarters#/media/File:GCHQ-aerial.jpg
>>
>>80889450
Also does it cause damage even in small dosage?
>>
>>80888840

Related to the picture. Do you try to establish order with the idea of the Nash Equilibrium is that how you proceed?
It seems that Nash is of special interest for you or the organisation regarding that you mentioned him several times.
>>
I've often thought and researched about trying to find a better way of energy storage than batteries.

My research hasn't gone very far and I've failed to find any kind of technology that could revolutionise energy storage.

Could you please drop some clues on energy storage solutions/technology that we could pursue? Something that will absolutely revolutionise energy storage?
>>
>>80888141
could the fact that I grew up drinking well water that wasn't fluoridated be part of the reason that I don't seem to be as willing to accept the "official story" and seem to have the ability to view things on larger scales than most?

I've also seen you mention having experimented with pyschoactives. I have as well, in the past. These compounds are known to help break down traditional allegiances to ideas and allow a person to have a certain amount of detachment most don't seem to be capable of.
>>
>>80888840
who became "ascendent" to the highest degree where he had "full access" to the subconscious and unconscious and therefore got divine insights and the ability to made people follow him?

Would you shortly respond to this idea?
So there is enough evidence that Jesus actually lived? I knew it the whole time!
>>
You left out part of Washington's quote in the last thread.
>It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.
The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of seperation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a seperation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned.
>>
was John Nash really Satoshi Nakamoto?
>>
>>80881792 #
>Well, i could attempt to flee and live Off the grid, but im in the system already so as soon as i get picked up anywhere i'd get hauled in right away and i'd have to break off contact with friends and family.
>Any particular subjects to focus on?
>I already have a very wide and deep knowledge base and am always adding to it.

Anything more on this?
>>
>>80888840
Is there anyway to avoid violent revolution in the US? Looking at the last few months a chess match between the two houses, it seems to be the goal of the left to create a power vaccume and fill it with like minded people to hold what they have.
>>
>>80888840
Quit with these LARPing threads faggot
>>
One of the problems I have with learning is when to act and use what I have learned. How to know when you know enough? The light of curiosity seems to keep me from doing anything, but I just keep reading and reading. A part of me romanticizes a simple life owning a mechanic shop (I'm an apprentice mechanic, have 2/3 of a music degree). Is it important to 'get to the top' or so to speak if you have very high intelligence or is it okay to live simply? What would you say to someone who has felt for a long time that they have not come anywhere close to achieving their potential? I feel like the balance of my knowledge is way off -- like I know a lot, but haven't done anything with it. Perhaps this is why you are the high-level insider and I'm the peon writing this?
>>
>>80889676
I follow this since thread 1 the OP in the way he articulate and present knowledge isnt just any role player. This is really really interesting material!
>>
>>80891001

r/Redpill, you as a man strives to reach his full potential forever
>>
>>80888976
Apparently zinc, magnesium, selenium, and iodine are good for this in appropriate doses
>>
>>80888840
You replied yes to this in a prior thread.

>Is there a foreign power influencing/financing the racial unrest in murica?

Who is the foriegn power? And for what reason do they want racial unrest?

You also said Soros and obama were 'dark priests' I thought you, the good guys, nurtured him, why is he a darkie?
>>
>>80891221
Funnily enough r/redpill is where I started. Spent a couple years on there actually. I came to a point where I felt like I had learned as much as I could there. I found r/the_donald and then r/european and then pol, freaked out about race realism and white identity and traitorous government for a while, realized I didn't want hate in my heart, now here for the great conversations and interesting people.
>>
>>80889113
Fluoride isn't necessarily bad and has useful functions. There are processes to reverse damage like dosing up on citric acid. It's about not overdosing on it and performing good cost-benefit analysis. Learn to the system dynamically and manage it.
>>
>>80889551
The british interfere in america far more than the reverse.
>>
>>80892125
welcome back.
>>
>>80889622
Better to work on your conscious mind. Realizing your potential there is the road to good things.

Manipulation of your base instincts and subconscious mind is a highly advanced art and in widespread use.
>>
>>80892223
>british interfere in america
>brits have loads of US military bases on our soil
this idiot is just some dump larper who doesn't know anything reminds me of the /adv/ larps
>>
>>80889718
No.

>>80889891
Fluoride is actually good for your teeth for example. There are reasons to have some, you just have to compensate and dose intelligently as with most things.
>>
>>80892125
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fahr's_syndrome
Wikipedia says calcification has no cure
>>
>>80891221
Also, I felt that redpill started to grow up in a way. I've had a wonderful girlfriend for the past 5 years. Love her lots and going to marry her. Never got into spinning plates or trying to improve my notch count -- at the time I had a small thought that I may be missing out but I knew that I made the right choice once /pol and a few people on r/redpill spelled out how degenerate and hurtful hookup culture is.
>>
Why do you say there aren't aliens? There is countless reports from the airforce and commercial pilots, video evidence from satellites, etc. Is this an area you don't want to reveal because its dangerous?
>>
>>80889908
His particular ideas are useful and better than their antecedents, but his life is also worth being familiar with. A cautionary tale against merely being well-intentioned for example.
>>
How do I improve my mind? How do I better my memory and logical faculties?
>>
Is meme magic something to be taken seriously? I've seen what I would consider to be strong evidence in favor of it. If it is, how powerful is it?
>>
>>80890065
We'd like to see a decrease in the fetishization of "nature" and a vast expansion of waterworks. Look up a project Kennedy was interested in: NAWAPA. You can store a staggering amount of energy in artificial water reservoirs like this besides other obvious benefits.
>>
>>80892504
IN an earlier thread, you said this..

>We do a wide variety of things to publish their names: honor lists, spelling bee winners, etc. They ask meaningful questions and are heard, and so on.

Are you the only faction that does this? Recruit people in this way?
>>
>>80890090
I grew up on well water as well, for what it's worth. You could consider it a contributing factor for sure, but not the end all be all explanation.
>>
>>80892223
How so?
>>
>>80890189
Actual historical figure, yes. No room for debate on that question.

The other part of your question is pretty subjective, so maybe better left to you to answer for yourself.
>>
>>80893112
answer this please
>>80892818
>>
>>80892223
By British do you mean the fact that Bill Clinton is part of the Royal Bloodline (the Jew one at least? Winston Churchill and Pamela Harriman's prodigal son? (N. Rothschild>Edward VII>Winston>Bill))?
>>
>>80890250
Learn everything. I don't know your particular strengths, weaknesses, or interests. Don't just follow your strengths, works on your weaknesses too, and spend some time developing the discipline to learn things you might not initially find interesting anyway.
>>
>>80890884
If you distinguish between actual widespread violence and the mere threat of it, yes. If not, no.
>>
>>80891001
I'm still actively learning and so is everyone I hold in high esteem. Some sort of end of this process doesn't seem like a useful construct to me.
>>
how do I deal with attention deficit problems?
>>
Are you doing this of purely your own volition and interest or at the direction of others in your group?

What was your parents' socioeconomic status? IQs? Connections?
>>
>>80891601
We don't view either as a positive influence on society and assess both as having very flawed ideologies.
>>
>>80893638
One stupid question and I'll fuck off. How long have humans had single-stage-to-orbit technology?
>>
>>80888840
Is it required to be pro-Israel to be a higher up?
>>
>>80892456
Look up the Churchill family, in particular Pamela Harrison. Major influence behind the Clinton campaign, and also the family behind his primary (public) opposition, Pat Robertson and the moral crusaders.

The full truth of the matter is far more pervasive and sinister.
>>
>>80892606
Same reason I would feel comfortable saying there are no unicorns: the evidence is not compelling. In addition, we have the means to detect interstellar travel and don't.
>>
>>80892818
Yes. Coherence in consciousness is a very real phenomena. More real than most realize.
>>
>>80893660
respond to this please
>>
>>80892962
When I said we there, I meant society. Gifted people are easy to find. There are plenty of organizations that seek them out, good, sinister, and neither.
>>
>>80893371
We do something similar in my martial arts training, one day each week we focus solely on our off hand/foot techniques.

I imagine something similar would apply to mental acuity.

Strengths are math/science/esoterica/ability to see things from many perspectives. I generally learn quickly and my memory is fairly acute even considering use of a particular plant. Lol, that won't be likely to be an issue where I may end up though.

I get along well with people from varied backgrounds and due to my large knowledge base, can generally converse with nearly anyone on nearly any topic.

Main weakness is I wear my heart on my sleeve; most definitely a liability in such a place. I also get frustrated with ignorance, especially the willful kind.
>>
>>80892125
>dosing up on citric acid

Does not allow fluoride in combination with citric acid allow aluminium to pass the brain blood barrier?
>>
>>80894036
Bill is a Rothschild King, from Nathan or Jacob Rothschild who mated with Queen Victoria, their child Edward VII had an affair with Jennie Jerome producing Winston Churchill, who had an affair with Pamela Harriman producing Bill Clinton who was sent to live with an adoptive mother in Arkansas. Bill looks nothing like his so called brother -- take a quick google to see how much he looks like his uncle Randolph Churchill.
>>
>>80894036
>The full truth of the matter is far more pervasive and sinister.
Tell us more famalam
>>
>>80893828
Rockets are a terrible way to get to orbit. Not even worth worrying about.
>>
>>80894329
How exactly does meme magic work. Can we control it, or will it destroy us if we are not careful. Is Kek real, and if he is, what exactly is he?
>>
>>80894508
>I also get frustrated with ignorance, especially the willful kind.

You are not the only one.
>>
>>80894329
I suppose just us posting here is a convergence of consciousness.
>>
>>80894470
Can't give you a single answer. Is it biochemical in origin? A lack of discipline? A combination of both? Really depends.
>>
>>80888840
Wil I ever be able to visit Nibiru?
>>
>>80888840
Shouldn't the mods do something about this roleplaying?

Its really getting out of hand. Shilling all day everyday with 0 new information or proof.
>>
>>80892874
You mean hydromechanical batteries?

They're good at enormous capacity and longevity of storage but not as efficient in their current state.

(There's a decent net energy loss but what they're used for is pumping water uphill when energy is cheap and then using that reservoir as an on-demand hydroelectric dam when energy prices are high.)

>>80894036
Is an aspect of the pervasive and sinister truth that FDR and Churchill were butt buddies working together during WWII to create what's commonly thought of as the NWO?

>>80894329
Like Jung's collective unconscious thing?

What were your parents like? Did they have unusual connections? What was their socioeconomic status?

How highly do you/your organization value going to college/university?

>>80894247
Then can you explain UFO phenomena?

>>80894691
What do you make of that Boeing Skunkworks dude saying "We have the technology to take ET home. Anything you can imagine, we know how to do." And does it have anything to do with "all points in time and space are connected." like he said?
>>
>>80894825
That doesn't sound like it depends a lot. Give your solutions assuming it's either purely a discipline problem or purely a biochemical problem.
>>
>>80894473
Do people have auras? Does magik is a sense work? Can you effect the world around you with your thoughts? And by that, i don't mean tech stuff, harry potter stuff.
>>
>>80891001
topkek, I had to look to make sure I didn't write this as I have a lot of the same feelings you have other than I don't think there is such a thing as "when you know enough," there are more books to read on this earth than I have time to spend doing so and to me, knowledge is one of those areas where there is no "enough."

But that's just me.
>>
>>80894247
There are not highly respectable and mentally stable people in their thousands, from the airforce and even ex cabinet positions corroborating the existence of unicorns or their presence on the moon, or thousands of videos of them. No people I trust and know are very intelligent have seen unicorns. I haven't seen unicorns and then went on YouTube and found videos of the same kinds, performing the same motions. I think you should reassess this issue.

>In addition, we have the means to detect interstellar travel and don't.
This assumes they don't have the technology to counteract our detection, or that someone isn't forcing them to not report it.
>>
>>80894874
No

>>80894995
FDR and Churchill were more like allies of convenience than butt buddies. FDR was closer to Stalin than Churchill.

The most useful thing you will get from formal education is observing its effects on other people.

There are a variety of explanations of UFO phenomena from intentional trickery, black projects, outright lies, etc.

"Anything you can imagine, we know how to do" - only true if you have a very limited imagination, but perhaps true for most.
>>
>>80895433
Is Catalonia's independence relevant for you in any way?
>>
>>80892984
>but not the end all be all explanation.
I'm well read enough to know this innately hopefully won't ever fall into the trap of, "I've got it all figured out."

One of the biggest barriers to learning is "things I know," and so if I approach every situation with the idea that it has something to teach me, then hopefully I can make the most out of whatever opportunities present themselves to me.

Was Hans C Anderson one of you?
>>
>>80895433
There seems to be a change in education, the attempt for people to do things in a collective sense, and identify in such a way, to the point where anything that upsets this collective sense gets attacked.

Is that your doing?
>>
>>80895162
Yes, in a very limited sense

>>80895231
Governments intentionally promoted these ideas as a way to justify otherwise hard to explain actions. It's also true that there are sincere believers, not people promoting stories with the sanctioning of the state, but them believing it doesn't make it true.
>>
>>80895433
Do you know if clairvoyance and precognition exist?
>>
Also, Do you have a preferred way for us to remain in contact? Anonymously, preferably. I'm not certain I want you knowing who I am right now, but you're just too fucking interesting not to want to keep talking to.

Mostly you just seem intelligent.

>>80895433
>FDR was closer to Stalin than Churchill.
Very interesting but thinking about it, it makes sense.

That's a very specific little chunk of my question about the boeing guy you chose to answer.

>>80895641
I would be surprised if that were the goal of people who claim to be positive.
>>
>>80894247
>we have the means to detect interstellar travel and don't.
Anything to Valle's ID hypothesis?
>>
>>80895162
i would never tell anyone but infact i can see aura like things on some persons not all and different in strength. Hard to explain though i have the impression that people with this auras are good people but idk.
>>
File: 1468010061749.jpg (62 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
1468010061749.jpg
62 KB, 500x372
>>80895149
respond to this

While you're at it, why don't you enlighten us as to how a society could have existed 15,000 years ago without us knowing about it. This is where you fucked up your little roleplay. It's far too easy for a scientist to stumble upon an ancient relic, carbon date it, then release the findings to the world without any organization ever having a chance to know about it.
>>
>>80895556
We're responsible for many of your more informative parables.

>>80895641
No, we encourage individual agency. That said, we also believe in robust rational cooperation.
>>
Hi there.

I've read all your threads so far and I'm pretty excited to see you posting again today. I read Julian Jaynes' The Origin of Consciousness
in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind last year while I was pregnant with my son. (I actually read parts of it aloud to him lol). I'm very surprised to hear someone else mention it. I found an article mentioning it on the Nautil.us blog and was so excited, because it had a lot of the piecea of the puzzle I felt I'd been missing. I've been studying consciousness and reality for over half of my life and it was the best thing I've read so far.

Here's my question:
Can you please elaborate on the second life on earth scenerio you described in a previous thread?

I became Christian after having become well-informed (and well-practiced) in the occult (particularly Gurdjieff and Castaneda's works) and realized that Christianity was the most complete and correct explanation of reality. Both symbolically and literally (when read in the proper context). So this is my main interest. From my experiences and studies I have concluded that belief in Jesus is the only way out of the hole, so to speak.
>>
Was the Holy Land of Jesus in the Middle East or in Albion? Is there anything significant about Rosslyn Chapel?
>>
>>80895433
>FDR and Churchill were more like allies of convenience than butt buddies. FDR was closer to Stalin than Churchill.
So in the end McCarthy was right

Was Eisenhower on the same boat or did he noped?

Were they playing the long game that would lead to where we are today?

WW1/2 ended Europe
Cold war ended everyone else except for America
Post cold war is trying to make sure nothing grows ever again?
>>
>>80894329
>Coherence in consciousness

This would be the result of studying the ancient texts and being able to determine the message conveyed by the symbolism rather than being caught up in a literal interpretation of the writings, would it not?

One of the people I considered a mentor used to say that there is a golden thread of truth running through all of the world's religions and it was that thread, that if properly followed that would lead an individual to the realization of the power of the mind.

It is through certain thought patterns which specific areas of the mind open themselves up to the individual. Like navigating a maze.

We all have that innate knowledge, but it is heavily veiled and thus not readily accessible to most without dedicated study.
>>
>>80895894
There are many examples of artifacts over 15,000 years old having been found and entered in the public record in recent history.
>>
>>80895703
Is the Cometa Report simply state sanctioned cointel?

What did you think of Hitler? What did he and/or the people controlling him want to accomplish? What was the holocaust?

Do you support international interdependence and cohesion or independent nation states or something else?

What is Tesla's secret of the 3, 6, and 9? has it got anything to do with your group?
>>
>>80896103
After all the soviet union was run by wall street and the Bank of England since all the gold was stolen and the rich people fled as fast as they could

Isn't that why culturally Russian oligarchs go to England?
>>
Is the reptilian meme actually real?
>>
>>80893348
Answer this please
>>
>>80895964
Heaven is within you, right? Ascendency comes from within. We were never talking about physical death and going off to a magic place. The enlightened mind experiences two births, first the physical, and the second into consciousness, and some might carry the metaphor further to subsequent rebirths by taking the sacrament of knowledge; seek until you find, and then keep seeking.
>>
>>80895703
>Yes, in a very limited sense

In what way limited?

>>80895818
>i would never tell anyone but infact i can see aura like things on some persons not all and different in strength. Hard to explain though i have the impression that people with this auras are good people but idk.

How did you managed to get that ability? Anything else you see?
>>
Is Steagnus back?
>>
>>80895954
>parables.

Instant mental associate to Aesop, another of yours, or perhaps a pen name for a group?
>>
>>80896692
Life after epiphany as a state of reincarnation?
>>
Was Hitler a British agent trained at Tavistock? Is that why he let 340000 allies escape at Dunkirk when he could have crushed them and taken Europe? Was he in England from 1912-1913?
>>
>>80896103
This reads like a belief in a singular hegemonic power and/or master plan. You can't accurately interpret history this way.
>>
Why is your group allowing you to post? What ideologies do you guys represent?
>>
>>80896916
I think they maight be encouraging him coming on here. This seems more like a job or obligation than something he's doing out of pure enthusiasm for sharing info. This is too organized and concerted. You can tell when he gets excited though, like in
>>80896692
>>
All the information you've given so far is incredibly vague, what do you expect us to make of that? You tell us knowledge is important, but you don't even tell us where to start. You say individuals can be actors on the geopolitical stage, but to do so would firstly require extensive sophistication with information technology, and you could have said so, but you opted not to. Please respond to this but give SPECIFIC information that actually means something.
>>
>>80896856
O i know

its just the world has been moving in one direction ever since WW2 or probably since Napoleon fell. It surely went to crap after WW1

If you match the years my country devolved into corruption and chaos with the international context of the time its a lot of time after a big war that was won always by the same side

I also found a video of around 5 hours explaining how half of the world countries are actually corporations and not sovereign countries, who owns them, who owns who owns them and who owns the ones who owns them

is there truth into it? I saw only a bit cause 5 hours is too much of an investment at the moment
>>
>>80892874
What do you mean by the fetishization of nature?
>>
File: 6164f-.jpg (29 KB, 350x451) Image search: [Google]
6164f-.jpg
29 KB, 350x451
>>80896619
PLS
>>
Tell me what do you think of this short summery of the message out of your threads.

>Your organisations is trying to establish order as necessity to progression
>Modern lifestyle and politcs make people blind for their strengh hence there are unaware of themselves
>In order to create a better version of ourselves we need high education, fitness and the comprehension of the basic and advanced mechanics of our psych
>What will ultimatly need to ascended state of mind where the individual have the most power and influence
>You need more ascended minds to influence the subconscious on a global scale??? (guess)

One questions still remains! Qui bono?
Is it for the good of all, the individual or the elite? Are we being playes or used as instruments?
>>
>>80896916
>What ideologies do you guys represent?
Islam
>>
>>80896370
Yes.

Hitler was created pretty directly and overtly, and a lot this process had to do with consolidation of power. Look at the long arc of the 100 years before WW2. Europe was highly tumultuous in the second half of the 19th century especially, and this is very much glossed over in your history lessons - here you'll find the original provocateurs and agendas.

Interdependence shouldn't ever be your goal, but there is nothing wrong with cooperation.
>>
>>80897264
oh dear
>>80897185
yes m8 they DEFINITELY are encouraging him to come to 4chan to answer your lame questions about life and spirituality
>>
>>80897577
That the "natural" state is the most desirable.

You'd think these people might want to forego the use of their vehicles, air conditioning, etc., but it isn't a serious idea.
>>
>>80897938
So will national parks and reserves be abolished eventually?
>>
>>80897731
Is there any real truth in the book "The Hunt for Zero Point"?
>>
>>80897662
If you follow the advice well, we can't control you nor could anyone else. We believe increased agency improves outcome and want to lead you towards possession of it.
>>
>>80897938
This is speaking to the idea that AGW is largely propaganda, though we could certainly do a much better job of taking care of our environment.

Most environmentalism is used as a dividing tool in order to keep people squabbling about meaningless aspects of larger problems.
>>
>>80898155
You mention several times that there is technology that can generate energy that is orders of magitude of what we are using today, is that technology in use currently?
>>
>>80897999
There are many merits to these things; material enjoyment, protection of biodiversity, etc. There is a difference between fetishizing "natural" and responsibly protecting resources.
>>
>>80898311
Will we reach immortality (for some) within our lifetime?

If so, how do I make sure that I get some of it
>>
>>80898155
>>80897264
Respond
>>
>>80890242
washington was a mason/nwo/templar.
illuminati is royalty/organized religion trying to crush the masons/nwo/templars.

illuminati won, took over nwo.
>>
>>80898161
There's plenty of reason to believe in anthropogenic global warming, although the measurement of the effect and the noise level in the data are on the same order of magnitude. That makes calculation of optimal response a highly speculative venture at present.

More to your point, there are much better ways to deal with it than are offered to the public, i.e., build a sun shield rather than cut off carbon energy sources.
>>
>>80897441
I don't think it has been moving as steadily in the same direction. If you look at what The Ominous They said/say their goals and timelines are, things haven't progressed nearly as smoothly as they'd planned.

Someone's obviously been getting in their way. And shit, just look at what America kinda did, and where Trump's gotten so far.

>>80897731

Interesting.

>Interdependence shouldn't ever be your goal, but there is nothing wrong with cooperation.

I'm glad to get this confirmation from someone like you.

>>80898155
If every individual is strong and independent and takes care of themselves then everyone is taken care of. But what of those who don't, can't and won't take care of themselves? Do they need to be destroyed? Allowed to die out? Taken care of by others?

Have you played Assassin's Creed or are you familiar with the main overarching themes? If so, what do you think of it?
>>
to hell with these larpthreads
>>
>>80894329
>Coherence in consciousness

Does the work Penrose and Hammeroff relate to this?

Also, does the phrase: "centropy is the electrification of matter," have meaning for you?
>>
>>80898281
No

>>80898369
Immortality is a very strong word.

The significant turning point is extending life expectancy more than one year per year, and that can reasonably be expected in the next 20-30 years.
>>
>>80898369
Jesus
>>
>>80898900
then what about overpopulation?
implying life expectancy would be extended for everyone
>>
>>80897264
Gave you an example of how you might knock out the power grid. We don't consider it prudent to spell this out completely for you. If you can figure out your own techniques, that in itself is a demonstration of your character and personal responsibility, and therefore to a large extent a justification for you possessing such power.
>>
What's the most important topics to study to become an actor on the geopolitical stage?
>>
What are your and your organisation stances on political islam and religious islam? Where islam prevails no progression in possible nor a just society but they have soon almost 2 billion people who simultanesouly praying and are on a subconscious level strong conected. I dont want to sound to crazy but as a strong critic of islam i can feel clearly that they manipulate this subconscious state to theire favor and also the threat to our society. But PC culture made people blind. They just want to hear words that they make feel good in theire belly.
>>
>>80898592
>build a sun shield
like the Soletta in Kim Stanley Robinson's Mars trilogy?

Much of the focus in the AGW publicity focuses on CO2, but isn't methane much more of a problem?

Deep ocean warming seems to implicate geological processes as a possible contributing factor does it not?
>>
>>80898827
The better off your society is, the less burdensome it is to take care of those who cannot care for themselves. It's a lot easier to toss a penny out the window than a gold bar, and in this sense the moral calculus shifts decidedly towards some sort of safety net. At the same time, it's not hard to see why people view the growth of social services as a threat in the current circumstances - squeezing of the middle class from the top and the bottom.
>>
File: qsnokn.jpg (36 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
qsnokn.jpg
36 KB, 500x501
>>
>>80899490
>t.Sherlock Holmes
>>
>>80899135
You seem to be implying there only exists a dichotomy where on one end you can tell us the almost nothing you are telling us now or you can "completely spell it out for us". Surely you must understand how your answers are leaving us wanting. In general a vagueness characterizes your posts and everything you've said is either available to the public or not falsifiable. Don't you have any compelling images to share that indicates your vast power or something that shows your legitimacy? Or would that be violating one of your principles. Throw us a bone here.
>>
>>80898884
What if consciousness was a well understood thing? You'd have super AI and a dramatically different world, Therefore, no one really has the answers yet.
>>
>>80892223
Do the British interfere with Canada

>do we even matter?
>>
>>80899675
No
>>
If a president resigns or is impeached (like nixon) and the VP finishes his term, can he run twice or does his stand-in term count as a full one?
>>
>>80899341
Obtain and read Stephen Coughlin's book Catastrophic Failure. There is only Islam.
>>
>>80899085
We don't believe that current population and carrying capacity are even within two orders of magnitude given only current technology (but not current application).
>>
What do you make of the meme that a long time ago, intelligent/enlightened beings, usually from the sky, came to unenlightened or savage humans and showed them light/fire/knowledge/truth and lived among them/ruled them for a short time and then left, often promising to return at some point?

Sometimes there's a subplot of the beings being divided and some ruling the humans as gods/kings/slavemasters and some (often just one) gifting enlightenment to humans and being reviled and or punished afterwards. i.e. Prometheus.
>>
>>80899389
How does a society get "better off" without Germanic or Anglo values? Oh right, it doesn't, it turns into a third world nightmare with islands of luxury dotting oceans of subhuman horror.
>>
>>80900062
What the fuck are you going on about? HLI didn't mention anything about ...anything in your post.
>>
>>80898827
>I don't think it has been moving as steadily in the same direction. If you look at what The Ominous They said/say their goals and timelines are, things haven't progressed nearly as smoothly as they'd planned.
well name 1 country that isn't a micro nation or in an strategic position of supreme importance that has actually gotten better instead of decaying
>>
>>80899341
You're mostly falling victim to selection bias here. How many people die from terrorism in a year? Perhaps 1 in a million or so.

There is a lot more harm coming out of the west than the middle east for the world. Not to say western culture is somehow inherently inferior, but you need to retain some objectivity about these questions.

That being said, the islamic culture is sorely in need of reformation, but they are not the only ones.
>>
Does anyone have tl;dr on previous threads or at least tell me when it started, to give me help finding them on the archive.

This thread is interesting and I'd like to read this whole thing from beginning.
>>
>>80888840
What religion do you belong to and your collegues?
>>
>>80899373
Yes, like I said - the signal to noise ratio is close to one. In other words, it's a poorly understood phenomena. We also think that the potential for dynamic instability is overestimated, thus a lot of the more extreme scenarios / fear mongering isn't reality based at all.
>>
>>80899389
So something where you have a free independent society with unlimited upward mobility, unlimited opportunity for everyone able or willing to take advantage of it... and some kind of basic energy ration for everyone?

Because that sounds a lot like the original vision of (some of) the people that founded the USA.

How would such a society be governed, and protected from corruption?

How long has your group been around?
>>
>>80900010
Metaphorically true. Previous civilization, collapse, re-emergence, a splintering of "gods" (conscious people), and a war between them.
>>
>>80900893
We cultivated the American revolution.

We've been around about 3000 years.

If we had all the answers to get to utopia, we'd already be there.
>>
I'm going to try one last time before I lose all hope in you. What topics specifically do we need to study to become actors on the geopolitical stage? You should be thankful for this call for specificity as that would be a necessary trait to become such an actor on the first place, else I will have to conclude that you are a charlatan. It's a shame too, because you clearly have a high IQ. Why don't you go and make something of yourself?
>>
File: 1459893592925.jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1459893592925.jpg
23 KB, 640x480
>>80901435
this guy
>>
How can I/we help you guys?
>>
>>80899763
:(
>>
>>80901735
Y...you can join us again if you want Canada. Then we'll interfere and you'll be relevant.
>>
>>80900376
>How many people die from terrorism in a year? Perhaps 1 in a million or so.

I does not necessarily mean death by terror. I mean the threat to the german constiution and foundation of our society. That sharia law and the hadiths are incompatible with them and arabs tend to immigrate very badly into other soeciety. Please read "Face among the arabs" by Peter A. Naffsinger it is a very eye opening read about their culture.

What harm do you mean? The modern (((liberal))) lifestyle? The progressive moralless society? Or threat of politc and power.

I really do try to be objective but i after a little bit of hobby study what 1400 years of islam brought to humanity i am a little biased i guess. There is this very interesting hypothesis that the spread of islam was the reason for the dark age to occur by Dr. Bill Warner also a very good man!
>>
>>80900376
Really sorry for all the typos i hope they dont make me look to stupid! The errorist won!
>>
>>80901001
That's basically what I figured.

Do you think the re-emergence phase was a new and separate genesis of consciousness among the native population that emerged after the previous peoples were lost, or was it the same people from the previous civilization that somehow saved themselves returning as gods to govern/nurture the newly born "savages" and rebuild?

If that's the case, then it doesn't seem implausible that the main splintering and struggle between "gods" over what to do about/with/to/for the "humans" would have continued through to modernity.

Which could mean that the mystery schools and groups like your own could descend literally or in spirit/ideology/knowledge from the previous civilization.

Which could explain why some of the darker groups seem to believe in an inherent, inherited right to power for themselves and their bloodlines only, among other things.

So I suppose the question is... does membership in your group tend to run in families?
>>
>>80901435
you ridicule yourself anon
>>
>>80901435
This guy is larping. It's just conversation to hone your thoughts so you can figure out what's important to you by thinking of the right questions to ask. The answers he gives are the questions he prompts you to ask.

This post >>80901257
directly contradicts something he said yesterday about his group being younger than the Sumerians.

That being said, it's not time wasted if you come out of the conversation with a different way of thinking of the same things you typically think of.
>>
>>80901435
I suspect his answer would be something along the lines of "everything."
>>
Do you have a reading list that will help point a person in the right direction of developing and understanding their conscious mind?
>>
>>80902358
3000 years would put his group younger than the sumerians
>>
>>80901257
why don't you act more overtly?
>>
>>80902358
What did he say specifically about Sumerians? Because they've been around for more than "about 3000 years."

Also, does that mean there's an archived thread I missed?
>>
what the fuck is this gay shit

hey illuminati bro what do you think of australia? is it true that australians are the most powerful race on earth?
>>
>>80902478
"Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind"

>>80902518
*Not* younger than the Sumerians, my mistake.
>>
>>80902314
Yes, but not as a rule. Proximity to highly conscious individuals tends to generate the same, as well as environments conducive to individual growth. You won't be more or less welcome because of an ancestor (for us), just more or less likely to develop.
>>
File: 1455428469939.png (393 KB, 606x608) Image search: [Google]
1455428469939.png
393 KB, 606x608
>>80902593
answer this
>>
>>80902733
Get out of here Australia
>>
One last question for this thread.
It may has beed asked but do you pray and if yes to whom? Which religion what is your confession are you part of a sect beside the organisation?
>>
Insider guy,

Is Kanye a genius?
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT

THE

FUCK

IS

THIS

THREAD?!?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh god I love pol so much
>>
>>80902542
Already addressed to some extent (in this thread, I think). Look at the life of Nash as a cautionary tale of what overreaching can get you.
>>
File: 1468037058566.jpg (74 KB, 426x571) Image search: [Google]
1468037058566.jpg
74 KB, 426x571
>>80902812
>most powerful people in his country are WOMEN
>>
>>80901435
>>80902626
So now I am being blatantly ignored? If so, this would how I would know you are not enlightened.
>>
>>80896692
I understand. As Milton said, “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven", right? C.S. Lewis had a few interesting ideas on how an eternal consciousness would be pretty awful if someone still held on to immature feelings like jealousy, for example, and how much time could exacerbate negative thought habits. I've been spending years trying to retrain my mind to redirect these negative neural pathways I've forged.

So if we are made in the image of God, and God is triune, is it safe to assume that the idea of the Athanasian Creed can be applied on a practical level in which the Holy Spirit living in us equates to a third voice that mediates for a higher level of consciousness? I suppose you could also refer to it as a person's conscience? I've thought about those things before after reading Jaynes' work.

One more question:

What can I do for my son to help him the most? He is almost 8 months old. I was thinking of homeschooling him. I just want him to have the best experience of reality possible.
>>
Do you know when the next major terrorist attack on US soil will occur?
What was your family like growing up?
>>
File: dscf69291.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
dscf69291.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>80888840
Hi

1. What is your day-to-day job?

2. Any books you would recommend?

3. If you had a son, 20 years old, studying mathematics and v. interested in political philosophy and computer science, what would you advise him to do at this very moment

I have a lot more questions but that is all for now, I will let others ask some as well.
>>
>>80902626
What's your thoughts on Lucid dreaming and astral projection?

If I became really capable at the latter could I just travel to the Clinton residence or whitehouse or wherever and eavesdrop on the all the insider conversations they'd be having? Would there be 'forces' preventing me from doing so?
>>
>>80902966
>implying we let them have power

We just give them names to make them feel important m8
>>
>>80903060
Oh and have you read books from René Girard? What do you think of his work on mimetic desire, the origins of culture and myths etc. Isn't it fascinating?
>>
File: LOGObackgrnderased.png (79 KB, 666x333) Image search: [Google]
LOGObackgrnderased.png
79 KB, 666x333
I am thine Inmost Self.
I gaze out upon thy world of colored lights from the Darkness behind thine eyes.
I reach out through thy hands and touch The soft pleasures of thy living world.
I am the most Ancient One, the Creator of the Gods.
I am the Changing and Changeless One.
And whenever thou gazeth into the eyes of another, there! Lo! I Gaze back at thee!
I am the Source of All That Is!
He who recognizes Me as his own Self becomes also the Source
And is, in Truth, a Sorcerer.
He who allows the flow of My Being To Writhe through the sinews of his body,
to Touch and Change All in accordance with his Will, Is, in Truth, a Magician.
And My Dragon Magic is sweet for I Grant thee thy Wishes.
In what thou calleth dreams, I Gather My Forces.
In what thou calleth reality, I Stage My Dreams.
I Grant to all who seek My Being and My Power the Right to seek their own Pleasures!
I am the True God, the One God, the Only God Which Is.
I am thee and thou art Me.
Yea, even My Symbol is the Mirror!
And know well My Name for by honoring It in all thy Actions thou wilt
Be and remain worthy of My Dragon Magic.
>>
>>80903018
It's probably better for you to think in terms of supplementing formal education than replacing it. There are merits to participation, i.e., social interaction and even experiencing the negativity of it. You can't shield a person from all things bad, but you can intervene to limit the more fatal outcomes.
>>
>>80903119
Yes, this is possible. But you must be aware of the dangers of such an action. However it will take years of practice before you can achieve this state.
>>
>>80903060
Make sure you are much better than mediocre, otherwise your job will an outsourced one.
>>
File: ayesdeeefjaykayelsemicolon.jpg (62 KB, 625x415) Image search: [Google]
ayesdeeefjaykayelsemicolon.jpg
62 KB, 625x415
>>80903314
>>80903342
>>
>>80903018
The best thing you can do for your child is move far away from civilisation. You see all around us there are microwaves that infiltrate our minds and bodies. This is why this generation inundated with technology has become what it is.
If you cannot move I suggest a layer of tin foil around your house.
>>
>>80903018
>What can I do for my son to help him the most? He is almost 8 months old. I was thinking of homeschooling him. I just want him to have the best experience of reality possible.

I treat my daughter (3) like a normal adult and i am pretty strict about rules and violations. I thing a cleat structure helps. It is really cute how she herself is curios about Jesus and God.
>>
>>80903342
Does your mob operate within the Astral planes? Why?/why not?
>>
>>80903172
Interesting, but carried too far. Not necessarily a fault - it's worth carrying an idea too far, especially as an originator, to expose the boundaries of failure.
>>
OP IS A FAG AND BLATANTLY IGNORES INCONVENIENT POSTS NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS
>>
>>80902626
I'd assumed as much. You'd basically have to be stupid to do otherwise, and you're clearly not even remotely stupid.

How generally accurate was my broad summary of civilization, and do you think the "gods" were the first conscious people to arise from the post-apocalyptic (which is technically the wrong word but you know what I mean) rebirth of civilization, or were the "gods" remnants from the previous civilization?

>>80902935
Also JFK.

>>80903314
Hmm. I was entirely homeschooled, currently in early 20s and decided formal college was largely not in my best interests, given that I want to be in the direct-response business space.

I don't think I or my parents fucked up, but I wonder if you have any suggestions or structures for further mental development other than "learn everything" — which I already intend to do.
>>
>>80903482
That's my feeling too; I think that at the current rate, when my domain of expertise will mature (Computer science) there will be an overflow of "technicians" (i.e not very skilled, cheap, information workers) and a very wide gap between that numerous workforce and a small group of experts (specialized and prob. holding PhDs).

What about the other questions? the books?

>>80903678
Yeah, interstingly he said something alike during a colloquium at Cerizy (the transcripts are available) a decade ago.

Pretty eager to know what books you would recommend or that you enjoyed
>>
>>80903657
Only very few. It is very dangerous. It is not something a normal human can achieve. Only those of us who are of Indigo Birth will be able to withstand the dangers.
>>
>>80903565
Tin or aluminum foil? Preferred brand?
>>
>>80903853
>>80903565

Try-hard britbong; you aren't funny.. if you truly want to make the thread about (You)... try to be interesting.
>>
If I focus hard enough could I astral project into the all-seeing eye and control the Illuminati?
>>
Wait, what happened to John Nash?
>>
>>80903832
We're of the opinion that there was a complete loss, but others claim otherwise.

Yes, also JFK.
>>
>>80901435
You must not believe that we are all like that. I will give you the wisdom you seek. The topics of importance would be Geography and Politics, and of course, Drama. This will set you in good stead for your future. Look into your bloodline and gather whether you come from the chosen people. If you have the traits you will go far.
>>
>>80888840
Why the fuck is trump running for president?
>>
>>80904092
Can you give us any insight as to how you were chosen to join Three?
>>
>>80902935
John Nash? The mathematician?

Incredibly short PhD thesis tbqh, 27 pages and the actual proof is 2 pages long. Most of his verbiage is just blahtalk. Truly a brillant mind.
>>
>>80903995
This is impossible. It is known
>>
>>80903342
Lucid dreaming is actually something I've been doing since I was 5. Trying to "master" it is what got me interested in Castaneda's work, but that ended up going very poorly. I got to the point where I would "roll" or "fold" out of my body and stand (hover?) at the foot of my bed looking at my body. Then I would go down my hall and into my living room or go outside. Once I ran into a doorknob and was surprised to find that it hurt the same as it would in my bodily waking state. Anyway, it got pretty terrifying. The body is what keeps us separate from the conscious inorganic intelligences/beings/whatever. Being in the lucid dreaming state leaves you extremely vulnerable. Being pulled out of my body once without doing it myself and without my my consent is what ended it for me. In a state of panic I called on Jesus Christ for help, and was released and able to crawl back in. The battle against those beings was pretty awful for a few months after I converted but is much better now. I still have had lucid predictive dreams though, of a very sacramental/symbolic variety. I don't like them at all. My search for answers is one of necessity, as my life has been very strange. I have memories from way before I could talk, and corroborated them with my mother, determining them to have started as early as 3-5 months of age.

Thank you for the advice on my son's education. I think you are right.
>>
>>80903850
Hmm. As a mathematician / CS guy, check out Wolfram's tome. Quite dense, but deals with very, very hard problems that have large potential payoff: systems analysis, complexity, emergent phenomena, generalization of ideas.
>>
Is White Privilege real?
>>
>>80904411
Another CS guy whom I may recommend is CS Lewis. His writings illuminate the paradoxical juxtaposition of religion and mathematics within prose.
>>
That's all for now. Will return again another time.
>>
>>80904568
Until next time.
>>
>>80904568
Good night, enjoy the valley
>>
>>80904568
Thanks for this thread
>>
>>80904568
gnite friendo
>>
>>80904568

farewell
>>
>>80904389
Those beings are not there for you to battle. They cannot hurt you. I have been in this state many times. You must fight your fear and your base human reactions to see them for what they really are. Once you let go of the misconceptions of darkness and light, good and evil, man made dichotomies, only then you will progress.
>>
>>80903853
I cal bullshit on this, you may not be familiar with it but a bunch of dudes on /x/ created some utopia place in the astral planes, I can't remember the name of it now, and it was supposed to be accessible to anyone with the ability to astral project until people trolled it and it became a cesspool... My point is, you make a bunch of claims on conciousness yet I would have thought astral projection would be up there as one of the ultimate forms of conciousness... There are dangers to be sure but I would have thought the pros would far outweigh the cons solely in what you could learn and experience?
>>
>>80902626
>environments conducive to individual growth.

This is what you're hoping to cultivate. You're looking at raising not only the bar, but the mean as well.

What we've had are environments which have been set to maintain a certain equilibrium however stratified. We're fast approaching a point at which those who have hoarded all the energy (wealth in most peoples eyes) of production to themselves and the majority of people do not think in the same terms as those who have affected the situations which have lead us to the point with the Clinton Foundation.

It typifies what is thought of when one considers the idea of government corruption and greed. Mutual backscratching and covering for the misdeeds of others.

The kernel idea or meme, if you will, of the "movement" we have here that is /cfg/ is "there has got to be a better way."

That's something that we also share with the American revolution, and there are many parallels that can be drawn between what those men (at your group's instigation/cooperation) did and what we are attempting here in these threads.

I don't think I'm alone in that feeling either *and* that notion seems to be shared across generations as well. I'm on the older side of the average visitor here, I'd wager but I've talked to a few other greybeards, so I know I'm not the only one; again, I seem to be an outlier as the majority of those who visit here are in the younger age range of mid teens to maybe early 30's.

I'm closer to 50 than not and had become jaded AND cynical after seeing through the schemes for so long; I knew in my early teens how corrupt government was and that something was certainly not right with Kennedy's death.

I am an auto-didactic polymath and have always been interested in the mysteries.

We humans can do better, we must do better.

I am the Tree-man
>>
File: 1460691949498.png (34 KB, 123x200) Image search: [Google]
1460691949498.png
34 KB, 123x200
*BUZZWORD* *TIN FOIL* *CONSPIRACY* *YOU'RE STUPID FOR THINKING THIS IS TIN FOIL* BUZZWORD * SHILLARY * WORLD ORDER * GULLIBLE FUCKING IDIOTS *
>>
>>80905003
This is not OP mate; just some low level lazy britbong
>>
>>80905003
Have you been to this so called 'utopia' these people have created? Have you personally experienced it's existence? I will have to disagree that in some cases the benefits do not outweigh the cons. The planes are not at the mercy of humans. Years of practice with projection is needed just to access some parts, let alone create within the planes.
>>
>>80891921

I followed pretty much the exact same pattern except for r/european.

As for your girlfriend, just remember to always be RP in your behaviour. I cannot stress how easily a women can go from being absolutely enamoured by you to being absolutely disgusted simply because you went from Alpha to Beta.
>>
for any interested in what the OP might be hinting at check

>http://themindunleashed.org/

If you haven't read the actual short story about the Emperor's new clothes, go do so and think about how it might apply today to politicians and the power we give them.

>http://themindunleashed.org/2015/10/self-deception-our-media-and-the-emperors-new-clothes-effect.html
>>
Do you know much about the Tao? I think it's the source of things, but I can't be sure. What do you know about it?
>>
>>80904411
Was it all an AI? if so will it turn into a nazi eventually?
Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.