[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this okay? How is this "photography" accepted?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 4L_9esQGCua.png (380 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
4L_9esQGCua.png
380 KB, 640x1136
How is this okay? How is this "photography" accepted?
>>
File: 4L_XOZio2qq.png (551 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
4L_XOZio2qq.png
551 KB, 640x1136
>>
File: 4L_dEaDur7c.png (484 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
4L_dEaDur7c.png
484 KB, 640x1136
>>
He's a phototaker, not a photographer.
>>
Only reason he has that many followers is because he follows literally thousands of people.
>>
>>2713766
>>2713768
I get twice as many likes per photo than him and I only have 400 followers. He has non-interactive huehue follow4followbrah followers.
>>
His photos are beyond horrible... I know that I don't take amazing pictures, but atleast they aren't like his...
>>
>>2713764
>Other people are sometimes happy doing things that I am not interested in! And despite the fact that they are not affecting me in any way, they are all wrong, and must be destroyed! I think this is a healthy and acceptable mindset!
>>
How isn't it?

He doesn't get anything aside from the little number popping up aside from satisfaction

If you get the same from looking at photos you took what's the difference
>>
>>2713847
this, paying for native advertisements on instagram is a joke
>>
File: ddssdsd.jpg (148 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
ddssdsd.jpg
148 KB, 640x1136
lol

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS5 Windows
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2015:12:02 12:10:12
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width640
Image Height1136
>>
at least he doesnt take shit photos, manipulate the fuck out of them, and then pretend to be a serious photographer.
he enjoys what hes doing and doesnt take it too seriously.
>>
>>2713870
>at least he doesnt take shit photos, manipulate the fuck out of them, and then pretend to be a serious photographer

That's kinda exactly what he does
>>
>>2713764
> how is this accepted?
> how is this accepted?
i imagine you have a high pitched whiny nasal voice and you wave you hands above your head in very girly manner when you get upset about something
>>
>>2713885
dear diary, today op was rekt
>>
He says in his bio, quite literally that he loves to take pictures of random things with his iPhone. He's not out here looking for the defining moment or the perfect frame. He's using a camera for it's base function, and you're upset about it because people care more about his Furious 7 Blu-Ray than any photo you've ever taken.
>>
>>2713764
He's the guy from >>2712922 the phone shooter thread
>>
>>2713764
u just mad some random nigger taking snapshits has more followers than you
>>
>>2713885
wat
>>
>>2713885
>trying to pseudo-analyze someone based on a comment on 4chan
>>
File: tumblr_nx3jgo0Yd91ukur00o1_500.jpg (30 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx3jgo0Yd91ukur00o1_500.jpg
30 KB, 500x331
>>2713764
That's pretty much everyone on hipstergram, OP.
It's even worse when they do the same shit on film and think it's artsy:

http://35mmlm.tumblr.com/

>Look it's my shitcaked bathroom but on FILM, MAAAAAAAAAN!

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeNORITSU KOKI
Camera ModelQSS-30
Camera SoftwareQSS-30 K001
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width3089
Image Height2048
>>
>>2714052
I was about to say this was just an obvious plug bait but jesus christ it's so bad
>>
he has more followers than me :(.
>>
>>2714052
what a fucking waste of film
I mean I snapshit on film but at least I do it on things that look cool
>>
Remember that the majority opinion is, mostly, always a bad one, the more people who are involved with a website, or anything for that matter, the worse the opinion gets, because the majority opinion balances out to be mostly people with an average IQ, thus outnumbering the lower percentage of opinions belonging to the individuals with above average IQ.

That's why the majority of the Internet is the cesspool that it is, anyone can voice their opinions.
>>
>>2713967
Go back to Reddit faggot
>>
>>2714035
>pseudo-analyze
>mfw you're an illiterate fucking retard
>>
Pretty comfy. He's a simple man.
>>
max kek
>>
>>2714264
Remember to only use your best email address
>>
>>2714265
*adreess
>>
>>2714265
it absolutely baffles me how much work people put into making shit like this

not even hating it's just hilarious

just say "subscribe to thphototaker podcast to learn some unbelievable trick's of taking outstanding photo's and impacting your life" outloud
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.