[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I guess this is the place to ask. I'm from /o/ so I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: n goes to o.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
n goes to o.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
I guess this is the place to ask. I'm from /o/ so I'm not used to taking the bus between states. So I need to go to San Diego and found the bhanmi bus but It only takes me from chandler az to chinatown in la. How would I get from chinatown to San Diego?
>>
90s rigid MTB
>>
>>962070
It's what 2 hours by car. That's like 8 hours of biking.
>>
>>962070
>90s rigid MTB
with slicks
or an OTS. A Peugot, preferably.
>>
>>962072
Bring a banana and some water
>>
>>962074
It actually makes me want to do it..
>>
>>962068
>I'm from /o/
Go back there you filthy fucking cager
>>
>>962076
Just asking for a little help with transportation.
>>
>>962077
1.Google maps
2.Place point at start, place point at finish
3.Click train icon
4.Profit>>962077
>>
>>962073
>peugeot
Shit
Crap
Outdated
Heavy
Obsolete
Deprecated
Shit syandards
Budget hipster shit
French "engineering"
Cancer
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-29-19-30-49.png (68 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-29-19-30-49.png
68 KB, 1080x1920
>>962079
Well that didn't work
>>
>>962089
Try amtrak, I think they have way through buses from LA to San Diego. If not, greyhound
>>
>>962068
Amtrak
>>
>>962083
>peugeot

yeah 99% of them out there are pretty garbage
>>
https://www.amtrak.com/pacific-surfliner-train
>>
>>962073
>putting slicks on a 90s rigid mtb
>ever
Fuck off faggot. The correct answer is semislicks. If you want slicks, OTS is the only reasonable option.
>>962077
Ride a rigid 90s mtb with semislicks or an OTS. >>>/n/bbg can help you find one.
>>
Check for cheap flights. I took the bus from Vancouver BC to LA and it took like 4 days...met a guy who did the same trip on an airplane, paid less, and go there in a matter of hours.
>>
take a icbm to get to san diego. that is the only means of transportation you murifags seem to have in abundance.
>>
>>962219
>take a icbm to get to san diego. that is the only means of transportation you murifags seem to have in abundance.

Lacking in the nuclear department I see? Anywhere else you seem a little short to cause your Anti-merican rage?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.