[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ Gaga Emotion Revolution /
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: emotionrevolution.jpg (21 KB, 219x325) Image search: [Google]
emotionrevolution.jpg
21 KB, 219x325
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSwxK4pFF1o

what the fuck are they talking about? I haven't got a damn clue what the hell this is supposed to be saying, you know? I would fill this thread just green texting meaningless sentences they say before **applause**
>>
it's literally astonishing how vapid this whole thing is.
>>
what does it say about 4chan that when Miely Cyrus drops her pants all of you will be on here screaming about it, but when Lady Gaga participates in a dignified panel and discusses our culture, social media and advocates censorship, literally no one will even reply?
>>
>>60944689
>exactly how the rest of the world would react
>>
>>60945522
what does that prove? that everyone is idiotic?
>>
>>60944266
Lady Gaga is rebranding herself as a "grown up" SJW. That's what is happening.

Miley has her beat on the shock factor, so Gaga needs a new angle if she wants to keep her pocketbook happy.
>>
>>60944266
She is literal perfection
>>
>>60945637
She's a hot guidette, that is true. I don't know about perfection tho
>>
>>60945609
she literally believes it though. why the hell does everyone have to assume everything popstars do is some corporate pr move? Miely is just acting like many young people in her position would and no one would advise Ga ga to do all this, they would just have her make another album or video, not have her lecture.
>>
>>60944266
Lady gaga hasn't been relevant in 2 years
>>
>>60945737
To get to the top like Gaga and Miley you are smart enough to see through the bullshit of modern rad-lib dogma.

I'm sure both women do believe some of what they say and stand for, but they dumb down it down 100 times over for a mass audience.

They're professionals. This is what they do for a living. Maybe years ago they really did love it and believed in it, but to get to the level they are now they're going to be very jaded about the whole thing.
>>
>>60945702
>guidette
oh silly me I thought /mu/ was a safe place I'll tell my 7 children to stop looking at the screen when I post here then

thank you
>>
>>60945847
that's completely retarded and baseless.
>>
File: o9ietc[1].jpg (7 KB, 320x243) Image search: [Google]
o9ietc[1].jpg
7 KB, 320x243
>>60945886
But that's what she is. She's an Italian female from New York.
>>
>>60945901
If you ever succeed at something you'll understand. Almost nobody who makes it believes their own hype.
>>
>>60945548
>everyone is idiotic
correct
>>
>>60945829
Isn't she on American horror story
>>
>>60945958
that is also completely retarded and irrelevant.

You are retarded.

Ironically your retardation is literally a justification for the things Ga Ga is saying. You won't let her be a person, you assume she is not acting with her own agency.

You clearly aren't successful at anything, cause if you have ever interacted with successful rich people you realize they aren't different in the way you think they are.
>>
>>60946129
muh ad hominems
>>
>>60946146
what do you call these reasoned arguments here you dumb fuck:

>>60945847
>>60945958

if there was any doubt as to you being an utter moron you have erased it with your pitiful reply. You sound like a dumb kid parroting words he's seen others use without knowing anything. fuck off.
>>
https://mpv.srsfckn.biz/

>Windows XP support has been dropped. Since attempts to talk sense into XP users are generally futile, I’ll just link the last build that works with it here.

The person in charge of this thing is an autist. Maybe a good thing for video accuracy, but the program will never catch on in popularity as long as he keeps saying things like this.
>>
>>60946223
>OP mad he didn't get a 100 reply circlejerk shitting all over Gaga

The SJW hate-train ran out of steam early this year. Nobody gives a fuck anymore. Miley is having to wear dragon dildos on stage to get more than a shrug out of people.

Step up your shitposting, bruh.
>>
>>60946253
>>>/g/
>>
>>60946253
wut
>>
Saying vague things that sound like they have depth is the backbone of the art industry, anon.
>>
>>60946315
more like you mad because you got called on your shit. Any topic about social media as it relates to society interests me, it's just unfortunate that the social media I use is too dull to have an interesting discussion about it, not that that is unexpected.
>>
>>60945548
it means nude is good and brains are a no no when it comes to gurls on a board mostly run by 17 year old radiohead/pink floyd fans
its even more disgusting if u really think about it
>>60946069
yes she is
some of my friends watch that show and they think that shes pretty good
i wish she would go back to the whole fame monster character 2bh
>>
>>60946717
they can't ever go back. I thought I ssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddd
>>
>>60946717
I watch AHS and she is genuinely a bad actress, though she has improved. But seriously try watching the first episode, it's like watching a high school play. Which is a shame because good acting is literally the only positive thing about that show.
>>
>>60946915
yeah thought so
like ive been following her for a long time and i just know she sucks in acting on camera even though a show was a good move instead of doing a movie or movies like fuckin madonna
im not gonna watch it cus i dont like to watch tv shows... just tv in general
>>
>>60948274
>following ga ga

you must be some kind of faggot. Why do you like having sex with men?don't you feel like an inadequate man?
>>
File: 2.jpg (16 KB, 313x438) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
16 KB, 313x438
>>60948396
i liek large sticks up my tush tush while being spit on and shoved against multiple WallS

''yes''
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.