[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>So as it turns out, if I had just turned one more page in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (53 KB, 467x514) Image search: [Google]
image.png
53 KB, 467x514
>So as it turns out, if I had just turned one more page in the same book that told me dragons simply grow slowly and even at 18, spike would still look rather young...
>I'd have also noticed the section on just oh easily dragons can interbreed with... Literally anything sentient.
>Long story short, I have no idea what I'm going to tell the father to be... And I have even less of an idea on how to explain this to Twilight.
>>
File: fuckingangry.png (7 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
fuckingangry.png
7 KB, 299x168
>>27874801
fuck off fashionista cunt
>>
I want roleplayers to get hit by a bus.
>>
>>27874801
And I care why?
>>
>>27874801
You let spike fuck you without a condom multiple times and didn't do the research. You deserve whatever mutant spawn you shit out, you rag-sewing cunt.
>>
File: 1452587835006.jpg (33 KB, 412x356) Image search: [Google]
1452587835006.jpg
33 KB, 412x356
>>27874801
>Rarity gets impregnated with a halfbreed monstrosity
>>
File: bike.jpg (7 KB, 192x262) Image search: [Google]
bike.jpg
7 KB, 192x262
>>27874828
>tfw you will never impregnate rarity and father her children
>>
Must... Resist... DnD joke.
>>
File: image.png (389 KB, 3188x3000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
389 KB, 3188x3000
>Well the doctor said the baby seems to be perfectly healthy. I've thought it over, and decided that I really want to keep it.
>Now I just need to find a good way to have some alone time with spike again. As an added bonus, he should be more than happy to help me with these flaring up hormones of mine... Still, I need to get him alone again first. Any ideas?
>>
>>27874960
Have sex wit Twi, sugar cube. Then she sure will let ya.
>>
>image.png
>>
>Roleplay
>Sparity roleplay
Fuck off.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.