[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vampony CYOA #24.5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: op24.5.png (683 KB, 2030x1742) Image search: [Google]
op24.5.png
683 KB, 2030x1742
Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/vampony/
Player Guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CmvuNPhx2qKfOgB8Yze97VohAdWfaPMi3ZgQVNWr4eM/edit?usp=sharing
======
You are Mango, a Batpony from a small town near Las Pegasus turned vampire by Fierce Fang. Mango fled her home of Las Pegasus for Ponyville to escape both Fang and a bounty her actions had brought upon her. She also joins the Adventurer's Guild in Ponyville, looking for a source of income.
Due to one Zebra finding her secret, Mango is blackmailed by Princess Twilight to investigate evidence of Vampires in Canterlot. She meets a group of them there, calling themselves the “Council.” Mango befriends some of them, but this is strained when she confesses working for the royalty. While there she does a job for the Guild and finds some valuable loot, including an enchanted necklace.
Her mission complete, if not done quite the way the Princess wanted, Mango returns to Ponyville and meets up with Crimson Sash, a Pony she met while working as an Adventurer. The pair ends up falling into a dungeon filled with ancient undead vampire hunters, but escape narrowly.
Mango then went on a quest to get Twilight a transformation potion. In the process she saved a deer, almost broke up a couple, and missed Twilight's transformations while on a bad drug trip.
======
>Last thread Mango had an interesting time with the Transformed Twilight.
>>
>>27821452
>>27822420
>>27822473

"I-I don't think so... It's kinda complicated but if anything I got used."
>"Don't make yourself the victim, Mango. I know- infact I was just a participant- in how manipulative you can be."
"No, really. He made it sound like he was recently broken up or something and was trying to get me to come to his place just to make his marefriend jealous."
>She leans her head back into your chest thoughtfully. "So you did know there was another mare?"
"Are you EVER going to be on my side?"
>"Only if your side is the right one."
>>
>>27844614
"Hey, I was actually in the right this time. He said he was broken up and that he was interested in hooking up with me. We went back to his place, and as soon as I saw that he was still with her I called him a jerk and left."
>>
>>27844614
We genuinely didn't know up till she walked in the door. Luckily it gave us a chance to get some hair and slip out while they were fighting, we don't mess with taken ponies.
>>
>>27844614
We didn't manipulate her. We poked fun at her, but she was the one who started yelling for a blow job.
Don't act like you didn't want it, Twiggy.
>>
>>27844692
>>27844753
>>27844814
"I WAS right this time though. As soon as I learned that he lied, I grabbed some hair and left. I did deck him, though, jerkass deserved that. I may be many things, but I'm not a homewrecker. I've been cheated on before, I wouldn't do that to anypony."
>"Fine. You managed to not be wrong, for once. Other than the violence, of course. I suppose you just did that because you knew you were stronger than him."
"Why the hell are you so grumpy? You just got your royal dick sucked, and then claims I manipulated her after yelling at me to do it. Don't act like you didn't want it."
>The princess suddenly rises, a bit awkward in the body she's clearly not used to, and steps out of the tub.
>"You have no idea the stress you put me through Mango. I'm not used to male hormones or sex drive. My mind is usually clear and I can ignore your constant sexual drivel, but in this state... I dunno. I guess it's as much my fault as yours... but no. I didn't want that."
>"Don't get me wrong, physically it felt... very good. But I think this moment might be my biggest regret since... well, probably since saying yes to the whole princess gig."
>"And before you get all indignant, no I'm not mad at you. I'm upset with myself more than anything."
>she sighs "I don't know why I open up like this. I'm just waiting some pithy quip from you to make me feel worse."
>>
>>27844973
Give Twilight a hug then whisper in her ear that it's probably the alcohol from the "princess juice".
>>
>>27844973
Give her a hug and tell her no matter what she's the coolest princess we've ever met. I'd rather let this chance for jerk-ass sarcasm slide, we don't need to be on the ball with her 100% of the time, it wouldn't hurt to have one genuinely sweet moment with her.
>>
>>27844973
There's nothing wrong with enjoying yourself Twilight. You had a good time, so it was good.
>>
>>27845057
>she's the coolest princess we've ever met.
I like Luna more, but for the sake of her self-esteem, I'll keep my opinion to myself.
>>
File: image.png (323 KB, 863x926) Image search: [Google]
image.png
323 KB, 863x926
>>27845284
I'm a Celestia man myself, but I agree with you. Right now Twilight is best Princess.
>>
>>27845057
>>27845187
"You know it's ok if you enjoy yourself every now and again, right?"
>"No, I.. I know, it's not that. I don't judge anypony who enjoys casual sex it's just..."
>You stand as well and give the princess a hug.
"Hey, don't sweat it, you're still the coolest princess I know."
>The princess gives a quiet sardonic laugh.
>"Now I know you're lying. But thank you."
>She levitates a towel over to herself and dries off. "I'm going to go to bed now... I've had enough late nights recently. You're welcome to stay if you wish, but I assume you have plans?"
>>
>>27846315
If you want someone to keep your bedside warm for the night, I'm happy to help. Otherwise, we can leave.
>>
>>27846315
Nothing I couldn't cancel if you need a bit more... Mango.
>>
>>27846513
Somehow that sounds incredibly sleazy and I don't know why.
>>
>>27846315
Oh, Twiggy. We're not the awful pony you make us out to be. You got a dick, and started acting off because of hormones. Try to imagine what it's like to be cursed to burn in the sun and have an insatiable lust for blood. It might make you a little cranky too ya know. Besides, I honestly didn't think it would bothet you so much, it really was just a prank in my mind. As for what happened, maybe I just wanted to be close to someone for a little bit again, and I knew lust was the best I could get. Whatever. goodbye.
>>
>>27846315
Let's stay with her until she falls asleep, then get on with our evening business
>>
Cancer
>>
>>27846315
There actually are some things we should do. I want to go back to the guild, and see if we can get those new spiked hoof guards.
>>
>>27849491
>>
>>27844551
>You are Mango, a Batpony
>Autistic batmemes CYOA
>MC is a bloodsucking murderer who is best friends with the Mane 6
>A special snowflake
No wonder batfags love this CYOA.
>>
>>27851259
Hey, you learned to sage! Good job newfag.
>>
>>27850636
>>
>>27852036
>>
>>27853955
>>
>>27846427
>>27846513
>>27846597
>>27848002
>>27848099
"If you want somepony to warm your bedside..."
>"No. I have plenty of guest rooms... and I really need some alone time."
"Aww, come on, I need some post-coital cuddles."
>she sighs and walks out of the bathroom.
>You quickly get out and grab yourself a towel before heading after her.
"Look, I'm sorry. You know maybe I just want to be close to somepony for a little while. Maybe I knew this was the closest I can get right now..."
>The lavender alicorn slows but keeps walking.
"...whatever. See ya around, Twiggy."
>she gives you a short look before she closes her bedroom door.
>You can't quite place the emotion. Concern? Worry? Guilt?
>input action
>>
>>27855488
What time is it? How's Spike doing?
>>
>>27855488
If Spike is still up, we should see what he wanted to talk to us about from before.
>>
>>27855526
>>27855564
>You turn to the castle's entrance, looking for the big dragon.
>You're pretty sure he wanted to tell you something.
>You pass by a door where he's using his tail, claws and mouth to rapidly rearrange a few shelves full of books.
"Yo, Spike. You said something earlier..?"
>The dragon tries to speak, but can only mumble through the tome he carries in his jaws, carefully held in just his teeth.
>You fly up and remove the obstruction.
>"It was nothing really. I was just gonna complain a bit about Twi. She's been a bit... on edge since her transformation. I can't really tell if it's stress about meeting the vampires or her being upset that she's a stallion or..."
"Hormones, maybe?"
>"Maybe. Speaking of; you guys weren't very quiet you know..."
>>
>>27855902
You might not want to bring that up to her. She's not in a great mood about it.
>>
>>27855902
It's a mix of all of those things. Also, she might be coming terms with some stuff. She just needs some space.
I don't think it's hormones, though. I think it's just an effect of havening Gully's body, he's a natural grump.
>>
>>27855915
>>27856020
"It's probably all of that. Plus that pony she's transformed into? Total grump. Might just be his brainwaves or something."
>"I don't think it works like that..."
"Anyway, I would avoid bringing that up, she's not in a great mood about tonight's escapades."
>"Great... she's already had bad experiences before..."
"Hmm, color me surprised. I almost thought I'd be her first."
>"She had a few stallionfriends in College. She tried to keep things platonic, but one eventually pressured her into bed. Lots of crying after that." He shakes his head, "I hope this time was at least a bit more consensual."
>The dragon crosses his claws, while drawing them against his scales just enough to emphasize their sharpness.
"She TOLD me to suck her dick. I was just making some bad jokes... jeeze."
>Spike furrows his brow. "Well, look, Twi might seem like a tight ass, but she can be pretty fragile at times."
>>
>>27856159
I won't lie, I've been a real cunt to her at times.

She's been a cunt to me too, but I've been a jerk. I know she's doing her best.
>>
>>27856159
Yeah, yeah, rough on the outside, soft on the inside. I'll try to be less passive aggressive until she starts making baseless accusations again.

Hey, Spike, how do you deal with ponies treating you differently? I figure being a dragon is just as rough as what we have to deal with.
>>
>>27856227
It would be kinda nice if she didn't treat us like the devil.
>>
Early goodnight bump
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.