[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vampony CYOA #24
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 5
File: OP24.png (302 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
OP24.png
302 KB, 900x900
Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/vampony/
Player Guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CmvuNPhx2qKfOgB8Yze97VohAdWfaPMi3ZgQVNWr4eM/edit?usp=sharing
======
You are Mango, a Batpony from a small town near Las Pegasus turned vampire by Fierce Fang. Mango fled her home of Las Pegasus for Ponyville to escape both Fang and a bounty her actions had brought upon her. She also joins the Adventurer's Guild in Ponyville, looking for a source of income.
Due to one Zebra finding her secret, Mango is blackmailed by Princess Twilight to investigate evidence of Vampires in Canterlot. She meets a group of them there, calling themselves the “Council.” Mango befriends some of them, but this is strained when she confesses working for the royalty. While there she does a job for the Guild and finds some valuable loot, including an enchanted necklace.
Her mission complete, if not done quite the way the Princess wanted, Mango returns to Ponyville and meets up with Crimson Sash, a Pony she met while working as an Adventurer. The pair ends up falling into a dungeon filled with ancient undead vampire hunters, but escape narrowly.
Mango then went on a quest to get Twilight a transformation potion. In the process she saved a deer, almost broke up a couple, and missed Twilight's transformations while on a bad drug trip.
======
>When we last left off Mango was just leaving Fluttershy's Cottage.
>>
Copied from last thread
>>27636384
>>27636414
>>27636444
But I don't want to only grow apples for the rest of my life, I want to grow mangos...wait there's an apple farm here?
>”Yes there is. My friend Applejack takes care of the apple farm just outside of town. You probably saw her when we first came to see you. She was the orange mare wearing the cowboy hat.”
>Now that you think about it, you do remember a pony of that description when they...”visited” you.
>Maybe it could be profitable to give this Applejack a visit sometime. She'd probably know about any new land that's opened up and you haven't really gotten to keep up with the market since you lost your convenience store and fruit stand.

>You spend the rest of your conversation learning about the wolves and what you'd need to do to take care of them and she talks to you some more about a few more of her grievances with the guild. It gets a little political so you don't understand all of it but it's interesting never the less.

Well, I need to get going, I have to meet up with Zecora to take care of some business.
>”Oh, Twilight told me you were helping her make a potion...I guess she meant that one.
She already got it?
>”Yes she did, spike finished the rest of your delivery, no one was expecting she'd turned into... stallion...O-oh my. It got a few laughs, I think twilight is still getting used to her new... appendage.
>The poor mare blushing uncontrollably now. You've really gotten pretty good at this whole making ponies blush thing.
>You barely hold in your giggle fit. Your only wish is that you could have seen the look on her face.
>Input action
>>
>>27790396
Please tell us somebody took pictures.
>>
>>27790396
Whe need to go ask Twiggy how it's hanging as soon as possible.

We also need to keep it togethet and tell her we thought she would appreciate the learning experience, being a mare of science and all. She dosn't have a problem with other genders does she? She's not a bigot is she?
>>
>>27790396
I wonder if Gully was holding on to a nicely sized package. We should take a peek at twi's if we get the chance.
>>
>>27790452
>>27790461
>>27790609
"Please tell me somepony took a picture!"
>"Oh, uh, I don't think so. It was just me and Rainbow there at the time anyway."
"Well, I gotta go check that out. Let me know when Ms. Wolf is feeling better."
>"Um, right. I, uh.. I'll do that."

>You head toward the castle, mentally preparing some riffs on Twiggy's new form.
>Maybe you'll tell her it was a learning experience? Though you're not sure if you'll be able to keep yourself from busting a gut at the Princess's expense.
>You also make a mental note to check out her undercarriage. You never did get wet your whistle, so to speak, with that nerd stallion.
>Before long you're at the big pink eyesore. And with a knock the door opens to an unamused purple dragon.
>"Ah, Mango. Are you done making my life difficult yet? Did you have to do that to Twilight, really?"
>>
>>27790671
I'd though she'd like for the experience.
How's it making your life hard...is she asking you personal guy questions?
>>
>>27790671
Well I'm here to see her about canterlot.
>>
>>27790671
Comon spike, how can you not appreciate this?
who's is bigger, is it hers, is that why your mad?
>>
>>27790705
>>27790793
"Oh, c'mon, it can't be that bad. How could she be making you life hard? What, is her new di-"
>No sooner do you say that you hear an odd voice yell out.
>"SPIIIKE!"
>It's almost, but not quite Gulliver's. The inflection and cadence is all wrong.
>The big dragon looks annoyed. "You have a few hours?"
"Nope. I just want to ask her about our little trip."
>"I should have guessed, come on in." He opens the door and turns his head toward the source of the yelling. "Twi, Mango's here. I'm sending her up."
>An audible groan echoes through the halls.

>Twilight meets you at the top of the stairs.
>Or, what you assume is Twilight, seeing as it looks exactly like Gulliver.
>She scrunches and throws her hooves up in a gesture of exasperation
>"Well?"
>>
>>27790911
At least we were able to find an adult unicorn. Wouldn't have been able to use magic or move around without suspicion otherwise.
>>
>>27790911
Isn't it cool, you get to find out how the other half lives!? And, what a great disguise, no one would ever expect that Twilight Sparkle was in front of them gender bending. So are you.. have you felt it? What's it like?

Let's see if we can keep a straight face.
>>
>>27790911
Nice disguise right.
I thought you'd like to keep your nerd look going strong. Though the guy I got the fur from was kind of a scum bag so stay away from any tiny purple mare you see.

I actually feel like hearing Spike out about whatever he wanted. It was pretty cool of him to finish our delivery even if he's a bit whiny about it.
>>
>>27790975
This
>>
>>27790954
>>27790955
>>27790975
>You manage to keep it together long enough.
>You put a hoof over her neck and pull her in
"So cool, right? You get to see how the other half lives, and to boot it's a great disguise that let's you still access all of your magic."
>She levitates your leg off of her, pulling you a few inches off the ground.
>"You really thought this through, huh. Best way to upset me without technically doing anything wrong."
>You can't help but giggle at that, and she drops you onto the floor with a small plop.
>"Fine, have your laughs. Did you have anything else you wanted to speak about? I'm trying to get us secure transport to Canterlot."
>As she talks you glance up at the grumpy unicorn's nether regions.
>It's hard to judge while still in the sheath and with the tail somewhat obscuring your view, but everything appears to be about average.
>You suppose you'd need to get her 'excited' to judge better.
>"-so that means airships are out. I'd rather not walk, and teleporting is not for the faint hearted. Uh, Mango, why are you staring at me?"
>>
>>27791096
No reason. Add a coy lilt to the end of the sentence.
>>
>>27791096
Maybe I was just trying to give you something we could both enjoy, don't you want to try it out? Then work those eyebrows, make em real suggestive like.
>>
>>27791096
Let's play dumb give her a look at our own goodies. I want to see what that stallion was packing.

She probably doesn't have good control over it so she'll pop like a spring.
>>
>>27791115
>>27791148
>>27791205
"No reason~"
>"Why do I not believe that?"
"I was just thinking of some ways we could have some fun, you know. Relieve some stress?"
>You get about halfway through turning around to give the Princess a seductive butt waggle when she lifts you into the air
>"Ew! Holy tapdancing Celestia, no."
>Still, you're able to move a bit while in her grip and you maneuver your body just so she can see all the goodies.
>"Stop that!"
>You wiggle your hips
"You should loosen your magic, it's too tight."
>A blush creeps across her now green face as she huffs and goes into her office, dropping you as the door slams.
>You faceplant right into the hard crystalline floor.
>>
>>27791492
There's the old Mango shining through.
Laugh, of course.
>>
>>27791492
Watcha doing in there? Bet I know!
We should probably leave.
>>
>>27791492
Awww I didn't get to peek. Well, I guess we should see what spike wanted now.
But first, let's but an ear to the door twilight left thought to see if we can hear her fapping.
>>
>>27791508
>>27791514
>>27791540
>You wipe the floor off your face and chuckle while sidling up to Twilight's door.
"What'cha doing in there?"
>"Paperwork." a grumpy voice grumbles back
>As far as you can hear, that sounds about right. You hear a pen scratching and some papers shuffling.
>"Now unless you have something meaningful to discuss, I think we're done."
>>
>>27791778
Yep, we done.
>>
>>27791778
Fine be that way.
Since she's a virgin with both parts it probably wouldn't be fun anyway.
Enjoy your "paperwork".
>>
>>27791778
Aww comon Twilight don't be lile that. I was only playing with you. Comon, it was just a prank, I was just yanking you. Don't let anything come up between us. I didn't mean to rub you the wrong way. Okay we're done now.
>>
>>27791833
>Enjoy your "paperwork"
Remember to use two-ply for that heavy ink load.
>>
>>27791833
>>27791882
>>27791890
You guys do realize she's going to get back at us for taking things so far?
>>
>>27791915
The princess of Friendship, I'm not scared.
>>
>>27791915
I doubt it but even she does, worth it.
>>
>>27791833
>>27791882
>>27791890
"Remember to use the heavy paper for your ink load"
>"What?"
"Oh come on, I was just *wanking* your chain"
>"Seriously?"
"I really didn't mean to rub you the wrong way"
>You hear a sharp exhale in frustration, and the sound of a chair moving back.
>Suddenly the door flies open.
>Twilight, in Gulliver's form, gets her muzzle a millimeter from your own and glares into your eyes.
>"Fine. Do it. Get down on your belly, crawl beneath my legs and Suck my Dick."
>>
Calling it for the night, thanks for playing
>>
>>27791995
Okay, start sucking her dick, if it's not aroused yet, start working on it
>>
>>27791995
Is that a real invitation or just a fuck you?
>>
>>27791995
Eh, sure why not.
It'll make us even, just don't get clingy afterwards.

Get to work before she even gets the chance to reply.
>>
>>27791995
O..Ok.
>>
>>27792033
There's one way to find out.
>>
>>27791995
>Get down on your belly, crawl beneath my legs
I'd rather push her onto her back and take charge while blowing her. Ponies who still have their cherries don't get to call the shots.
>>
Oh, I forgot to thank LisCas for the art. I really like your style man.
>>
>>27791995
Wow, so forward.
Didn't think you had it in you.
>>
>>27791995
Okay.
>>
>>27791995
I don't think you're the one in charge here.
Push her down on her back and slowly toy with her cock arousing her,afterwards,remember to tease her as muuuch as possible~
Also yay vampony is back!
>>
>>27793493
>tease her as muuuch as possible~
Yeah, and let's make sure not to let twiggy finish until we do. If she's going to be a stallion she needs to become a proper gentlecolt which means ladies first.
I want to turn her into a slut who's dependent on her mistress for release. We should make sure to make her want to come back for more.
>>
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/142410993346019328/198840248610979841/MangoSucc.png
>>
>>27790388
>You are Mango, a batpony
>Fanmade batshit
>These fanmade species love mangoes and praises it kekekek xD
>The MC is best friends with canon ponies
This is pure fucking autism at its finest.
>>
>>27794566
>>
>>27793699
I like you anon,make twilight our manslut.
>>
>>27795533
>>
>>27796580
Wrong thread buddy.
>>
>>27796454
>>
>>27797518
>>
File: MangoSucc censored.png (258 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
MangoSucc censored.png
258 KB, 800x800
>>27792012
>>27792049
>>27792058
>>27792060
>>27792889
>>27793369
http://imgur.com/FnnPWI9
>You smirk and get to business
"I didn't think you'd be so forward~"
>Her member is still firmly within its shaft, but as you crawl between her legs she does nothing but widen her stance to allow you passage.
>A single lick down the middle is enough to coax it out, and after taking it in your mouth it quickly grows to full size.
>Despite his otherwise average features, Gully's dick seems to be a good bit above average in size. That little mare must be pretty lucky if he doesn't poke any of her organs...
>Twilight doesn't do much at first, but eventually puts her hooves on the back of your head, forcing you down a bit more each time.
>You kinda want to take charge, though you're not sure how Twilight would feel about that...
>input action
>>
>>27798564
Get her a little closer. That way her judgment will be more clouded and more receptive to our advances.

Then for sure, take charge.
>>
>>27798564
Take over slowly and subtly. Get her on her back make her want us to take over.
>>
>>27798600
When she's on her back and moaning that's when it's time to start teasing and making her beg.
>>
>>27798591
>>27798600
>>27798658
>You keep going, with the intent that once she's closer to climax you can begin to take over.
>As you enact your plan, Twi gets harsher and harsher with her thrusting, and especially with her hooves. You have to fight to get some air as her dick starts to go so far in that it blocks your airways.
>At this point you try to push her over with your hooves, both to take the reins and to buy yourself a breath.
>But Twi isn't having any of it.
>You feel her magic push you down far harder than you can exert.
>"Don't... even... think... about it..."
>She then shifts her grip to your head and begins thrusting even harder and deeper.
>If you needed as much oxygen as a normal mare you'd probably be on the verge of passing out, but as it is all you feel is a bit of gagging when her flared head tickles your uvula.
>And the indignity of being facefucked stings a bit too.
>Tough you're not exactly having a bad time of it. You wonder how good this would feel rubbing inside certain other parts of you...
>input action
>>
>>27798922
If she likes our mouth so much, wait until she tries the hole without the fangs
>>
>>27798922
Guess not, huh?

Ah well, she just flared, which means she's gonna cum. Finish her off, and make it good.
>>
>>27798922
If she wants to be rough then fine we'll play rough.
Let's mist on top of her, lets see how well she uses that magic in the middle of a horn job. Then we can pin her down.
>>
>>27798985
This for sure
>>
>>27798564
Wew, that's pretty nice.
>>
>>27798922
Call me Feather, Gully.
>>
>>27799042
I had me a giggle.
>>
>>27799089
And funnily enough, it might miff her a bit. I'd say that's a win win situation.
>>
>>27799008
Thank AlchemyAnon, I just did the colors.
>>27798942
>>27798974
>>27798985
>>27799042
>You try to come up with a witty remark or something.
>Maybe tell her to call your Feathers. Or whatever that nerd guy's marefriend's name was.
>Then again you're not sure Twilight would get the joke.
>But you do come up with a brilliant plan, just as you're starting to feel a bit light headed.
>You'll shift to mist and then suck her horn.
>She'll be helpless!
>You turn yourself to mist, however, you forgot that you need to hold your breath to do that.
>Already being a bit low on air, you immediatly begin coughing and wheezing as you fall onto the floor.
>You spin around in your fit and fall on your stomach.
>You feel Twilight come up behind you.
>"What was that... are you alright?"
>She's breathing heavily, but there's genuine concern on her face.
"I'm fine... jeeze..."
>"I was so close. what did you do?"
>You look back to see her cock dripping precum.
>All you'd need to do is shift your hips up...
>input action
>>
>>27799200
Do it. Beg her to take you.
>>
>>27799200
Catch our breath real quick and then do the horn job idea.
>>
>>27799240
I wonder if she'd cum from both ends.
>>
>>27799200
Lift that booty up and beckon her for a royal dicking
>>
>>27799240
>>27799270
Could we do both of these finishing her off with a horn job after letting her fuck us would be perfect.

Especially when she comedly falls on her ass in pleasure.
>>
>>27799270
>>27799220
>You lift your ass and tail, and give Twilight a pleading look
>You see her swallow and hesitate, and then she thrusts in.
>You're easily wet enough to take her, even if Gully's big dick stretches you out a bit.
>While you fantasize about misting onto Twi's horn and making her cum from both ends, you're too worn out to try that again. Your lungs still burn from the last attempt.
>You don't even notice that Twi has forced your head down into the floor with her magic, all you can feel is the pleasure radiating from your loins.
>Soon enough, you feel her pace shift to slow hard and deliberate strokes as a warmth fills you.
>It's finally enough to send you over the edge too, and you slump off of Gulliver's borrowed stallionhood and into a pile of pleasure as the waves of orgasm sweep over you.
>You feel the seed dribble out, but you don't care.

>After a few minutes basking in the afterglow, a cold damp towel is thrown on your face
>"Clean yourself up and get out."
>You watch her head to the door you recall being the bathroom.
>input action
>>
Pausing
>>
>>27799420
Nuh uh,youre having post sex snuggles with us,no fuck and dump for you princess
>>
>>27799420
Geez that how you treat all your stands.
Ok, I'll just take my 50 bits on the way out.
>>
>>27799420
Yeah your welcome to. No need to thank us for helping release some of that stress your always bitching about.

To be honest I really like this love hate relationship going on between these two. I look forward to one-uping her on this.
>>
>>27799519
Are you suggesting that we pop up in the shower with her and confess our weird hatelove emotions to her so she'll angrly cuddle in the tub with us.
Because that would be hilarious and I will totally vote for that if so.
>>
>>27799519
>>27799789
Thirding this, it seems like a good way to make sure she's not bitter about it or anything
>>
have a bump at page 10.
>>
>>27799519
This.
>>
We should've let her cum down our throat desu
>>
>>27801598
I think I would of actually preferred that, but she was being really rough. Like nearly suffocating us rough.
>>
bumpa
>>
File: 1457389849384.jpg (31 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1457389849384.jpg
31 KB, 500x300
>>27799420
>>
>>27801684
but that makes it even hotter
>>
>>27802528
I guess if you like nearly passing out from the lack of air, sure. I'm all for a bit of rough, but that's too rough.
>>
>>27799420
This is a disturbing side of Twilight. Interesting.

We probably shouldn't let her treat like a whore.
>>
>>27803986
Maybe stop acting like one then.
>>
>>27804056
Twilight, or us?
>>
>>27804087
Take a wild guess.
>>
>>27804056
We're a slut, not a whore.
We didn't get paid to suck Twilight's dick.
>>
>>27804056
Well it's still no reason for her to be rude about it.
>>
>>27804056
No way it's fun.
>>
>>27803986
I think if they can get into the tub together and that cuddling thing works out they can clear the air and come to some kind of understanding of each other. Sometimes people just need to blow off steam.
In this case by haveing rough fuck.
>>
>>27804146
Yeah, for real.

>>27804179
Woah woah, we aren't trying to be friends with her or anything.
>>
>>27804195
Well, you don't have to become besties to come to an understanding but I just think it would be one of those character moments were even thought they still don't like each other they learn that the other isn't as bad as they thought.
>>
>>27804319
Twilight is still nearly unsufferable to me, and not much will change my opinion on that.
>>
>>27799420
Shit, can vamponies get pregnant?
>>
>>27804793
We've been over this. No.
>>
>>27804793
(I'm not this guy)

>>27804799
Wait, really? Can someone remind me. I've read this entire CYOA but, I think I forgot some info.
>>
>>27804821
Well, I think OP said there was a chance if Mango had an egg ready before she became a vampire but even then I think the chances are still really low.
>>
>>27804793
Can undead create life?
>>
>>27804821
According to Mango's headcanon, vamponies are basically a brain guiding a walking corpse held together by dark magic.

All of her eggs are necrotic, so she can't get pregnant.

As said by the QM:
Yes, as a Vampire she's unable to conceive in the normal fashion, at least in my view. I'm not running Vamp right now, so I suppose a different QM could see it differently. So take all this with a grain of salt.

Most of her cells are kept functioning by dark magic, and if removed from her body rapidly disintegrate. Thus, when Mango ovulates, her eggs die before they even leave her fallopian tubes. Theoretically, though, she could have her eggs extracted and kept alive via other means during an external fertilization.

The only exception is her Nervous system. The rest of her body is dedicated to keeping that much as it was during life. Her hormones do change, giving her her hunter's instinct, and replacing much of her sex drive with a blood drive.

I was going to make collecting blood a more "erotic" experience once Mango learned to control herself.
>>
>>27804852
But does she still go into heat?
>>
>>27804840
>>27804852
Thanks guys! I only remembered that our cells are being kept alive thru dark magic. So, thanks!
>>
>>27804864
Hasn't happened yet.
>>
>>27804864
Probably not.
>>
bumpa
>>
>>27805929
>>
Probably not gonna run tonight.

Kinda painted myself into a corner here and I'm not feeling great. Hopefully I'll be able to pull something together tomorrow, but being July 4th and all I'm not sure.
>>
>>27806931
Alright, seeya later fampai. Get better soon
>>
>>27804864
Unfortunately or fortunately if you don't want mango to be a slut.
Still having a kid one day would be neat.
>>
No shorties bump
>>
>>27807485
>>
>>27808111
>>
>>27809003
>>
>>27809612
>>
>>27810072
>>
>>27810880
>>
File: 1455169615842.jpg (50 KB, 615x352) Image search: [Google]
1455169615842.jpg
50 KB, 615x352
A bump for your entertainment needs
>>
>>27811548
>>
>>27799519
>>27799789
>>27801441
>>27799796
>>27802498
Aww, come on baby don't be like that. What about pre-hate fuck cuddles?~
>There's a short silence between you and the door but then twilight eventually comes out. Giving a heavy sigh.
>”You're not going to leave me be until you get what you want so why the heck not. Get the tub water started. I'll be back.”
>She moves past you and heads down the hall with her hoofsteps echoing in the calls with each annoyed step.
>If you didn't know any better you'd say she was doing a pretty good Gully impression.

>The bathroom is you a bit smaller and not as fancy then you imagined but it still looks pricey.
>Its a decent set up with a sleek bathtub and sink along with a window. In the holsters in the tub lies a variety of bubble soups.
>Lilac, cinnamon and one seemingly new bottle that read Apple family brand apple bubble soup.
>Twilight never expressed any preference so you're pretty sure you can pick whatever you want.
>Input action
>>
>>27813112
Let's go lilac.
>>
>>27813112
Appul soap.
>>
>>27813112
let's use the apple soap
>>
>>27813112
Smell the soup first, then go for the better smelling one. APPLES!
>>
>>27813112
Apple's always nice.
>>
>>27813149
>>27813165
>>27813170
>>27813172
You ignore the cans of delectable bubble soup.
>You decide to have a whiff of all the different fragrances. It's been a while since you got to use bubble bath for your bathing.
>Each one has a very distinct scent adding it's own flavor to things. It all almost like your sitting in a cinnamon factory in a field of lilac smack dab in the middle of an apple farm. Lovely.
>You go with the Apple brand of course. After all fruit farmers need to stick together and it smells the best.
>After you're done enjoying yourself you start the warm water and pour some bubble soap.

>You hop into the tub. The water and bubbles feel great as it engulfs your freshly ravished body. Twilight was a bit rough her during your fling so this was especially soothing.
Hmmm, apples.~
>As you're enjoying your bath Twilight comes in. She holding a bottle of scotch in the air, its labeled princess juice with a piece of paper written with purple crayon but you're pretty sure it's just scotch.
>She takes a swig from the bottle.
>”Ok, let's get this over with.”
>She gets into the tub and takes her place as the little spoon and actively squishing you into the back of the tub before getting comfortable.
> You sit in the tub for a while in an awkward apple scented silence. Should you say something?
>input action
>>
>>27813737
give her a painful massage before asking her
"So are we going to Canterlot by train?"
>>
>>27813737
I'm sure that wasn't the worst decision you've ever made, Twiggy.
>>
>>27813737
Ya know, I killed half the ponies I've bathed with.

(don't actually say that)
>>
>>27813737
So you like being a princess? What's it like?
>>
>>27813902
>>27814093
>>27814413
>>27814429
So how are we doing so far with our transport to Canterlot?
>”Well you would know if you had been paying attention and not staring at my...stallion bits. Regardless I'm not repeating myself nothing has been really set in stone anyway.”
Why not just the train like usual?
>”I'm actually starting to worry about that. With the train robbery that happened recently and the violence that's been going on, I'm wondering if I'll be safe.”
>You start to think that you could tease twilight by telling her you've killed ponies you've bathed with...but thinking about you realize you'd rather not scare her or at least not in that manner.
>Also it's a little less funny because it's true, but things are different now...you're not hungry for starters or not that hungry anyway. You're a bit peckish but in control.

Fancy a rub down?
>”Wow, you're really taking this cuddling thing seriously. Alright.”
>Then you take your revenge. You rub her around her neck with the same force she used to relentlessly rut your mouth.
>”Ow, hey...ugh, you're being rough.”
Oh, really, but I'm enjoying myself.
>”Ok, I get it. I over I did it a bit. Just stop.”
>Just like that your back on top with your little passive aggressive war with the princess. 2 to 1
>Twilight then moves herself to the opposite side of the tub with her front now facing you and all of her grumpy glory.
Hey, do you like being a princess?
>”Do I like being a princess?” She seems a little confused by your question.
Yeah, what's it like?
>She looks at you for a moment then at that the bottle of “princess juice” then back to you, she sighs and takes another swig of her drink.
>”To be honest...no. No. I don't like being a princess and no its not because of you.”
>cont.
(sorry for the longer update than usual but we were lacking some votes and I took a break for a moment. I'm pausing after this.)
>>
Ehh. You know what. I'm just going to post the rest of this later.
It's late and I'm tired and what I wrote probably could be better. I'm sorry everyone I will post the rest of this later.
A wide awake update is probably better than a half awake update anyway.
>>
>>27815511
aww, okay
>>
waiting for that post bump
>>
escaping page 10
>>
>>27816276
>>
>>27814811
Oh, really?
>”Yup. Don't get me wrong it's a duty and a great honor but...If I could, I would do anything else..”
I thought anybody would jump at the chance to be the dream of little fillies everywhere.
>”Well they probably would but then regret it after.”
>She takes another sip of her drink the bottle is starting to sway actively now. A sign the alcohol is working.
>”I like setting up appointments, making my scheduled, organizing the town and even doing a talk or two but I could throw away the political, and figurehead parts. I miss being a regular pony and I hate being in the spotlight.”
>You think you can understand that. You didn't want to be dragged into all this political stuff either in the beginning but maybe that's changed a bit.
>”Its as if before my life was just so normal or I guess as normal as life can be when you live in ponyville.”
I don't get it?
>”Live here a bit longer and you will. For example. I used to say that today I had a bowl of oatmeal this morning then I spent my evening reading from my library may be practiced some magic or learned a new spell".
And now?
>"Now I can say I spent my evening turning into a stallion and started drinking in the tub with a smartass vampire who's undead face I recently made love to. Normal ponies shouldn't be able to say that.”
Oh, come one it wasn't the worst thing you've done.
>She tries to not look you in the eyes but it doesn't help she's still blushing a bit.
>”It's was...alright but don't get too excited. This transformation is only going to last a week.”
>Input action
>>
>>27820079
And while your transformed, you can step away from being a princess.
>>
>>27820118
we should at lest warn her that the stallion has a marefriend.
>>
>>27820157
Yeah, it'd be a bit to mean to allow something like that to happen.
>>
>>27820118
>>27820157
>>27820177
“Well, you're not the princess now, right?”
>”You think I should just blow off my responsibilities because I look different.”
“Why not? A day or two couldn't hurt.”
>”Mango that's not how things function. My work doesn't just end just because I stop working. Also, I can't just go about my day in somepony else's skin while living in the same town as them.”
“I guess you have a point. Also the stallion I got the fur from has an angry marefriend anyway, so that would probably make your day a bit more complicated.”
>This gives seems to give Twilight some concern and she gives you a look.
>”You didn't ruin somepony's relationship to get the fur you needed did you?”
>Input action
>>
I've probably overstayed my welcome.
I'm just going to pause things here and let MA take over he only needed a day anyway.
>>
>>27820853
Dude, I know people aren't the most tactful in voicing their displeasure/critique. But that doesn't mean you aren't welcome at all.
>>
>>27820871
Heh, thank you but that's not why I'm pausing.
I'm just a sub and want to give MA a break once in awhile. Also to while helping out however I can.
So if I'm not needed at the moment or don't have my own thing planned I stop. Plus he never got back to me on when he wanted to start again. I figured I should give him some time in case he wants to take over again.

I won't lie though those critiques did kind of take the wind of my sails a little, but I'm ok Besides they're helpful.
>>
I'm willing to take over, but I do need some replies to work with.
>>
>>27820835
Oh no, he used me to prove his marefriend that he can bring a mare back to his house after he told me that his relationship with her was complicated.
>>
>>27821413
>>27820835
Tell her we were trying to make the day of a pony that didn't seem the type to score with anypony at all, and it turns out he was just trying to prove to his marefriend that he, in fact, could, that we were not informed of before hand, so he's the jerk in this situation
>>
>>27822420
>>27821413

Yea, actually we wound up getting used, seems to happen a lot to us.
>>
>>27821166
good luck
>>
File: 1444287566057.png (29 KB, 261x298) Image search: [Google]
1444287566057.png
29 KB, 261x298
>>
>>27824771
>>
>>27825903
>>
>>27823942
Ya got ya dick sucked twi, don't be such a grumpy cunt.
>>
>>27827075
Don't worry anon, that's just her post orgasm face.
>>
das vampone
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.