[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BIRB THRED 2: NOW WITH MOAR BIRB
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 158
File: Birdstuff.jpg (111 KB, 1024x958) Image search: [Google]
Birdstuff.jpg
111 KB, 1024x958
Continued from >>27763223
>>
THEY ARE JUST PEGASI, ANON
>>
>>27833717
Das RACIS
>>
>>27833717

Yes.. We know.
>>
>>27833713
mutha fukin breadcrumbs
>>
File: MAOR BIRBS.png (2 MB, 1272x2180) Image search: [Google]
MAOR BIRBS.png
2 MB, 1272x2180
NEED MOAR BIRBS
>>
File: FRY BIRB.png (518 KB, 1700x1700) Image search: [Google]
FRY BIRB.png
518 KB, 1700x1700
MOAR BIRBS. MOAR.
>>
File: cookie birb.jpg (2 MB, 2988x3300) Image search: [Google]
cookie birb.jpg
2 MB, 2988x3300
COOKIE BIRB. MOAR BIRBS.
>>
>This thread reminds me of the time I hit a quail with my car.
>All I saw was feathers in my mirror.

So, can we get a quail horse bird?
>>
I haz an autism. My autism, let me show you it.

>>27833656

>"Don't ever do that again, you asshole," she says, through the tears. "You're probably the only p-pony around here who knows how awesome I really am."

Aw, c'mon, Rainbow, I'm sure there's literally tens of ponies in Equestria who think you're cool

>"You ASSHOLE," she says, laughing. She swats you. Gently, though. You hug her back as best as you can. "Seriously, though, don't ever do that again. That was...okay, there's no word for it other than awesome. But...wow, yeah, just don't. Okay?"

Since it involved nearly dying, apparently, it's not high on my list of things to do. Unless I get really bored one day and you're not around so we can clog Twilight's toilet again, and then it's ON, buddy!

>"You're never gonna let me live that down, are you?" says Rainbow.

Not a chance in Hell, Dashie.

>"Yep, still Equestria's biggest asshole." You boop her nose and both of you laugh.

>Twilight, who's standing at the foot of the bed, looks a bit...well, pensive. She's looking at nearly anything, rather than meeting your eyes, and right now, she's studying her hooves intently, as if she's expecting to find the secrets of the universe there.
>>
File: 00008.jpg (259 KB, 1520x1348) Image search: [Google]
00008.jpg
259 KB, 1520x1348
Sparrow pone is cutest birbpone.
>>
>>27833824
We can't be too much of a dick to her...
>>
File: herring gull no text.png (490 KB, 1700x1700) Image search: [Google]
herring gull no text.png
490 KB, 1700x1700
>>27833713
>file name
>also the stage name of the drummer of my favourite band

Already off to a good start

Also textless version of last drawing, if anyone wanted it for some reason
>>
>>27833824

>You try to figure out how to break the ice. You finally give up. Because Dashie's right--the one thing you're REALLY good at is being an asshole, so why not go with what you're good at?
>It worked when the Princesses had you there to help with negotiations with the Yakyakistanis. A soft touch didn't work well with them, they NEEDED to talk to a fellow jackass. And you were the biggest one there.
>THATS_WASIS.jpg
>LEL UR A RASIS, ANON. JACKASSES ARE CITIZENS HERE.
>Oh shut up, Brainnon. Just work with me, I'm rollin' here.
>Besides, maybe that's what Twilight needs right now. Not a soft touch, but a good swift kick in her complacency.
>FIDO, motherfucker. Fuck it, drive on.

Twilight, nice to see you here. I hope I didn't tear you away from your cross-burning to come all the way out to Canterlot to see me.

>She looks mildly stung. Okay, scratch that. She looks pissed. Also, you're wondering if you should be talking about burning things when you were actively on fire less than a day ago.
>Also, you apparently explodiated an angry horse. Somehow.
>Or facilitated his explosion. Somehow. The doctor hadn't brought that up, but some of the nurses HAD, even if you didn't clearly remember that whole incident. Yet. Seriously, it really seems like a minor quibble at this point, doesn't it?
>>
>>27833842

Uh...your favorite band's drummer is named Fry Birb?

Because that's awesome, right there.
>>
>>27833713
>My drawing is in the OP
feels good
>>
>>27833832

She's got just a little bit of it coming to her. She tossed him out of her castle for him rightly calling her out as a bigot, remember?
>>
>>27833916
File name of the OP pic my guy
>>
File: WelcometotheHerd.png (315 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
WelcometotheHerd.png
315 KB, 853x480
>>27833930

Ohhh. You're a Man...or Astroman fan too?
>>
>>27833924
She is kind of a bigot...
>>
>>27833940
MOAM? for life
Wew, I never expected to find another fan on this board, let alone on birbs
>>
>>27834009

All is possible through BIRB, fellow traveler.

>Brohoof.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxQY0IXx_uA

>>27833908

>"I...think I should apologize for that," she says, slowly, uncomfortably. "I realize that what I did was uncalled for.--"
>And then you understand something, because you've seen it in yourself, too--the desperate need to save some sort of face, enough to hide your pride behind the mask.
>No. No, twilight, you need to hear this. I don't even give a fuck if you actually heed it, or if it actually hits home, or if you just deny it, but by whatever gods live in magical horseland, you're going to at least know what I'm seeing, because I know I'm such a goddamn dumb motherfucker, and if I can see it, so can everypony-else. And you're better than this.
You literally caught on fire and then threw me out of your HOUSE for calling you out on your bigotry. Yes, I pushed those buttons deliberately. It's what I DO, remember? I had years of practice doing it before I ever set foot in Equestria, and I did it for fun and profit. You put up with me for nearly a year after I arrived i in this place, and god knows I'm not easy to get along with. And bless you for that, because you're my friend, and right now, I know all the right buttons to spam.
>Rainbow is looking at you in shock. that's fine, you hope she understands why you're doing it.
>Twi is beginning to look indignant. "You ASSHOLE. I'm here because I bucking CARE about you, even now, because you're my best human friend--"
And let me stop you right there. Right there, there's the problem. THAT'S the problem. Do you understand?
Her mouth is open, and she's staring at you in shock. "What in the name of Tirek's dick are you talking about?" she snaps.
Let me spell it out for you. YOUR. BEST. HUMAN. FRIEND. HUMAN. FRIEND.
>You're nearly shouting. Your chest hurts. FIDO. Fuck it, drive on, motherfucker. .
>"YES! you're my BEST HUMAN FRIEND!" she screeches.
>>
>>27834153
You don't even realize you're doing it. But you divide everyone into categories, and I've seen it. I know it. Spike is your BDF and #1 dragon assistant. Fine, okay, he loves you like a sister, and he puts up with it, but believe me, he SEES it. I'm your best human friend, and god knows I needed some friends when I got here, but I saw it YEARS ago.
>"Dammit, I divide things into categories," she snaps. "It's what I do, what I've always done, a scholar has to--"
Oh fuck yes, I know it well, and yet, there's no specific category for "pony" is there? You don't have to qualify THEM. There's no asterix next to Rarity's name, or Rainbow's name, or Ponk's, or any of the others. Just mine, and Spike's, and the other handful of non-ponies you interact with regularly. You have to qualify US for some reason. Have you ever stopped to consider WHY you need to do that?
>Her mouth is wide open. You can tell that something you've said finally hit home. Rainbow looks distinctly uncomfortable, as if she'd rather be literally anywhere than here.
>You actually feel bad about her seeing this. But.. right now, it's unavoidable, and maybe in the long run, it's for the best. We'll try to make it up to you, buddy. Even twi, jackass though she is.
>Don't start brainon. Seriously. Don't. Goddamn. Start.
>Shutting_Up.jpg.
>Good. Moving on.
I don't know exactly WHAT happened to make you this way, Maybe nothing did, because god and greyhound knows that in MY world, my entire assholic race didn't even NEED an excuse to fucking see the Other as some sort of incomprehensible alien being, and we were fuckin' PROUD of it. Hell, I'm fuckin' guilty of it too, I practically used 'faggot" and 'nigger' as terms of fucking endearment. I'm a professional-grade asshole. But for fuck's sake, I've SEEN your world, and most of you are BETTER than that. And then there's you.
>her ears are at half mast and drooping..
>>
Gordon Ramsay wants to hunt down your bird pone for cooking and eating purpose, wat do ?
>>
>flying rats
>>
>>27834287
Wait for him to kick in the door and end him.
>>
>>27834287
We're eatin' human tonight.
>>
>>27834279

>Her eyes are wide-open, staring. She's shaking. You wonder if she's going to storm from the room.
>That's the feel of a paradigm shifting without a clutch, Twi. Embrace that feeling, because it's going to get more intense.
>You recognize that look, you understand that feel. You've seen that look of apoplectic rage staring back in the mirror every morning, you saw it before going to work, and coming back from work, after every date, after chatting online or going out with friends.
>You still see it, here six years after arriving here, for no readily apparent reason, because it's apparently burned into your empty fucking skull with a branding iron.
And you're the princess of Friendship and Harmony--the strongest magic that exists in creation, you were given the task to study it and how it relates to the world you live in. A scholar. And you've committed the single worst sin a scholar can create.
>She stares, her mouth moving. Nothing comes out. Way to roll your diplomacy check, ace.
You left your objectivity at the door. Your bigotry has BLINDED you, Twi.
>You gesture at your body, mostly wrapped in bandages, your right arm mummified in its dressings, numerous IVs in both arms and even stranger, arcane devices attached to you at seemingly random points. We'll ignore the urinary catheter for now, since there's no reason to even bring it up. Really.
>And yet, you're doing it.
>Again, shut up, Brainon. I'm fucking this mule, not you.
You see this? Did the doctor tell you yet? I was dead with a capital D when they brought me in here. I was pinin' for the fjords, shuffled off this mortal coil, gone to join the bleedin' choir eternal. I was dead, twi. I was a corpse with every bone busted and shit in my pants, and I died to protect my friend, who YOU thought was a piece of shit...and now, I'm alive, and I'm only alive now BECAUSE of my friend. No clue how, no ideas, no theories. Just the fact that we saved each other.
>>
>>27834287

If I dunno 'er, in the pot she goes!
>>
I'd kinda like to see a kiwi bird pone.
>>
> ~coon~
>>
File: Tweet.png (806 KB, 1500x1457) Image search: [Google]
Tweet.png
806 KB, 1500x1457
>>
>>27834392
Never underestimate meme magic.
>>
>>27834392

>"Thieves...she...they.." Twi murmurs the word as if it's a magical talisman.
That's exactly right, Twi. They're thieves. They steal things that belong to other ponies. They're ponies, yet they eat meat, and they kill other animals for it. They do weird-ass things that only start to make sense if you happen to start digging deep. And you refused to see it or look closer, and that's ALWAYS been your problem, and you've lost so many opportunities to learn about the world you live in because of it.
>You press harder.
And even if she IS a thief...do you honestly think she deserves to die for taking some snooty LoPPer booster's purse? What the fuck, have you ponies ever heard of "proportionality?" We're goddamn murder-apes and we understood it back when we were still shitting in holes in the ground
>And with that, you realize your energy is beyond depleted. You have literally nothing whatsoever left. You sag back into the hospital bed. Suddenly, all you want to do is close your eyes and sleep.
I'm alive, Twi, because friendship with somepony you despise saved me. I'm your friend. Maybe mine is worth enough to save you, too. And I think we're done here.
Thank you for coming to see me. Both of you.
>And, quite against will, your eyes slam shut, but you go down fighting the entire way.
>>
>>27834557

My autism shames me.
>>
Bullshit penalty.

>>27833827
Confirming more sparrowpone. Still not entirely set on her name.
>>
>>27834696
>Be Twilight Sparkle, walking out of Clydesdale Memorial Hospital with your mostly silent friend of many years now, Rainbow Dash.
>You're...not angry. It's LIKE anger, but distinct from it. You have no idea what this feeling is, only that it's awful and you want it to go away.
>You feel as if you've been punched in the stomach. You spend a few minutes trying to catalog the feeling, maybe find something else to compare it with. It's a distraction.
>And you're so tired and empty. You embrace that feeling. It's a distraction.
>Running on autopilot, you ask one of the doctors in charge of the Ambass--Anon, if he can see to it that copies of the medical reports can be sent to your home in Ponyville, for study after Anon and his doctor sign off on it. Your status as a princess opens some doors, you suppose. You can probably get them regardless.
>Another distraction.
You and rainbow are walking down the steps, when she says the first thing that she's said since you left Anon's room. "I love you, twi. You know that, right?"
>you stare at her. Where was this coming from?
>She embraces you, her warm wings around you. It feels like heaven, like homecoming.
>"We all do. We always have. And Anon is right." Her wing tip caresses your cheek, and her voice is so soft and so sad. "We've all seen it. We all love you so much anyway, but..we all saw it years ago."
>And with that, she turns and walks toward the train station. "I'll see you back in Ponyville, Twi," she says behind her.
>You stand there for a long time.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 156x183) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 156x183
>>27834153
>>27834279
>>27834392
>mfw all those microaggressions

yeah you show that racist pony bitch who is the boss
:^)
>>
>>27834984

>Be Amber Eyes.
>And right now, you hurt. They're giving you drugs that knock back the pain and relax you, and they're helping, honestly, but they can't touch what's really wrong.
>Your family left you a little while ago. The Flock would have delay migration for a while to let you heal properly, but they'd all manage--after all, they'd done it before.
>She'd also said that the Flock Elders were beginning work on a new Memory Tapestry, the first in more than two hundred years, and that you and Anonymous were going to be figuring prominently.
>You'd hugged your sister and your mother and told them exactly how much you loved them, but the doctors and nurses had wanted them to go, and as much as you'd wanted them to stay, you were so tired. You wanted to sleep so badly.
>But lying there, you couldn't get comfortable. Sleep wouldn't come.
>The bed, no matter how you shifted, simply wasn't right. It didn't feel right, and it took you a while to figure out what, exactly, was wrong with it.
>Carefully, minding your multiple mending bones and hurts, you gingerly slip the edge of the bed. Carefully towing your IV harness with you, you make your way to the door and into the hallway outside.
>You don't need a map for this. The faint warmth in your heart is telling you exactly where you need to go.
>In a few minutes, you're on the other side of the hospital. Perhaps Lord Noontide was handing a bit of extra luck your way, because you don't run into anypony on the way.
>He was always a hopeless romantic.
>You nudge open the door and steal softly into the room, where you hear the sound of the medical monitors and oxygen line, and soft snores.
>You limp to the bed, and carefully climb up the left side, trying to make as little noise as you can, so as not to disturb the occupant, and then you carefully stretch out full-length next to him, as much of your body in contact with his as possible.
>>
File: 1439521715479.jpg (157 KB, 768x749) Image search: [Google]
1439521715479.jpg
157 KB, 768x749
>>27833811
>>
>>27835236
>You look at his face. The troubled, tense look it was wearing is easing, and you feel answering warmth from him, calling to your own.
>You nuzzle gently at his neck, and without waking, he gently puts his good arm around you, pulling you against him. Your wing, still aching and fragile, slips over him.
>And NOW you're comfortable.
>"I love you, " you whisper softly, just before you fall asleep.
>the last thing you feel before slumber overtakes you is his arm pulling you in a little more snug, and the warmth of his heart answering your own.
>>
File: Wide-eyed little guy.png (84 KB, 738x717) Image search: [Google]
Wide-eyed little guy.png
84 KB, 738x717
Here's a nifty owl pony some nice anon drew really late in the other thread
>>
File: 1442852193269.png (400 KB, 1411x1808) Image search: [Google]
1442852193269.png
400 KB, 1411x1808
>>27835305
>>"I love you, "
oh shit, it's time to waifu the Peep and have a Tweet!
>>
File: 2001-bowman.jpg (115 KB, 1190x670) Image search: [Google]
2001-bowman.jpg
115 KB, 1190x670
>>27835391

My god, it's full of D'AWW
>>
>>27835305
http://pastebin.com/u/Speaker-to-Birds
>>
File: tumblr_o75js0s9vP1vt3z6ho1_540.jpg (39 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o75js0s9vP1vt3z6ho1_540.jpg
39 KB, 540x405
Have a phoenix pone.
>>
File: tumblr_o6ct1rZYxb1vt3z6ho1_540.png (189 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6ct1rZYxb1vt3z6ho1_540.png
189 KB, 540x405
>>27835588
>>
THIS BURD THRED NOT LAST. MONGO KNOW.

BUT FUNDAMENTALS STRONK.
>>
>>27835443
Is that the end or just all that has been written?
>>
MONGO HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO BE WRONG BEFORE.

FROM TIME TO TIME

(THESE PONIES NOT REALLY BURD BUT DOING BURD LIKE THING)
>>
>>27835701

No, it's just what I've got written so far. I've got some ideas for where to take it. But this seemed like a good place to end a chapter. Because I've basically been writing this off and on since last night

Hope it doesn't seem too rushed. Also that it's not too horrible.
>>
>>27833842
I was going to draw shit today but was busy and ran out of time, shout birb things and I'll try and draw some probably tomorrow (probably only one or two to be honest, I am not speedy)
if not I'll probably end up trying to draw some kind of birb or astro-birb abomination since that came up kind of
>>
>>27835744
I kinda wanna do Anon doing awesome human things, like the fact that we can basically walk any other creature to death and beyond, and we can dissipate heat better than pretty much anything else alive. And figure out really creative ways to kill things that needs to be killed.

The magic thing, I honestly didn't plan for that to happen. It just sort of happened.

Also, finding out more awesome and mysteriously weird bird-pone stuffs. He's gonna be like the David Attenborough of Equestria.
>>
>>27835763

There are no words for how awesome this would be in any human language. Kudos to you, Anon.
>>
>>27835839
Awesome, always thought it was cool humans had that long distance endurance that almost no other land animal has. Dogs are an exception, and look what we did with them.
>>
File: IMG_20160707_174346.jpg (2 MB, 2368x4208) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160707_174346.jpg
2 MB, 2368x4208
Any of you bird fuckers at Bronycon?
>>
File: IMG_20160708_000616.jpg (354 KB, 1057x1724) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160708_000616.jpg
354 KB, 1057x1724
>>27833827
THE BEST
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>27836104
>>
>>27835391
K that's just awesome.
>>
>>27835357
That's not just any old owl pony, that's Owl Eyes from the CYOA cuttie clash. I think anyways, you birdpone tend to look alike.
https://www.anonpone.com/clash/24146489/
Try not to get to invested, it was never completed
>>
>>27835839
Let's not forget that he can, in fact, EAT his enemies here.
Nothing says psychological warfare like seeing an nearly invincible ape monster cooking and devouring your fallen comrades.
>>
File: 1461026174483.png (630 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1461026174483.png
630 KB, 2048x1536
>>27835588
>>27835612
you mean horrible oc pone?
>>
File: who is this pink dog.gif (621 KB, 455x491) Image search: [Google]
who is this pink dog.gif
621 KB, 455x491
>>27835839
>Also, finding out more awesome and mysteriously weird bird-pone stuffs. He's gonna be like the David Attenborough of Equestria.

Aww yea. That's my jam.
>>
File: holy shit.png (146 KB, 698x472) Image search: [Google]
holy shit.png
146 KB, 698x472
how have I never seen this thread before?! ive been here for two years.
>>
reposting thing from older thread

>Day... something, in Equestria.
>You're enjoying a nice sandwich at the park.
>No flower shit too, which is a big plus.
>An expensive plus.
>You're savoring the taste of slaughtered pigs when you see a pony drop by a bird bath and scare the fuck out of all the birds there.
>What a dick.
>You tear a piece of bread off your sandwich and throw it at the Pegasus.
>She jumps and stares at you.
>Then her eyes trail to the bread you threw.
>She hops off and eats it.
>Then...
>She chirps.
>What the fuck?
>ANOTHER bird-pony?
>She stares at you in anticipation.
>She's looking at your lunch.
>You tear off a piece and throw it in front of you.
>Her eyes move from you to the bread a few times.
>She slowly crouches over to it, watching you.
>She chirps again.
>That was definitely her, too.
>She takes the bread and looks up at you again.
>You drop another piece beside you on the bench.
>She flies over and eats it.
>She looks up at you.
>She's pretty damn cute, actually.
>She chirps.
>You slowly reach a hand over to her.
>Her wings unfurl, looking ready to take off.
>She pauses and follows your hand with her big, blue eyes.
>Her breathing seems to be a bit heavier.
"It's okay, it's okay, I won't hurt you."
>You pull back, tear off another piece of bread, and hold it in front of her.
>She looks up at you, before slowly licking the piece from your hand.
>Another chirp, softer this time.
>You smile and reach a hand for her again.
>Her wings open slightly, then relax.
>You touch the top of her silvery mane.
>It's soft, and feels almost like silk.
>You gently rub her ear.
>It flicks.
>Her chest fluffs up.
>You smile.
>You also think you feel your heart failing.
>While this bird-pony was mostly a light sky blue color, there was a small line of orange that reached from her chest to her flanks, serving a bit as a barrier to the white fur she had below it, covering her underside.
>Her front hooves were completely black, though a little lighter than it.
>>
>>27837787
>Her hind hooves were mostly white, save for more black towards the bottom, at the actual hoof.
>You lightly scratch under her chin.
>Her head tilts up.
>She slightly leans into your hand and stifles a chirp.
>She closes her eyes and relaxes.
>Her ears fall.
>You move your other hand to her back.
>She doesn't protest.
>You start to gently brush her.
>Her hind leg slightly kicks.
>Her tail barely swishes from side to side.
>Her wings slowly unfurl in an unalarmed stance.
>You bring your right hand from her chin and go back to her head, petting an ear.
>She moves closer to you and rests her fore-hooves on your lap.
>You start slowly petting her back again.
>She's really soft.
>She chirps again.
>Then she snaps at your sandwich and demolishes it.
"WHAT THE HELL?"
>She hops off your lap and smiles at you.
>"Thanks for the sandwich!"
>Then she flies away.
>...Motherfucking bird ponies, man.
>>
>>27836104
Did I really inspire that with my 'cutest birbpone' remark?
And yes, YOU'RE THE BEST! THE BEEEST!
>>
I want to fertilize sparrow pone's eggs
>>
File: 1438993735853.png (862 KB, 967x1200) Image search: [Google]
1438993735853.png
862 KB, 967x1200
i would fug the birb
>>
>>27835839

I just wanted to point something out that I noticed.

The whole big magic incident has a lot pf parallels to the phoenix.

>bird pone magic
>lots of emphasis on the fact that Anon was on fire
>Anon literally died
>Body pretty much completely destroyed
>Anon was resurrected
>He comes back almost better than ever, overflowing with magic

Not sure of this was intentional or not, but I think Amber might've tapped into some sacred firebird magic.
>>
File: 00012.jpg (369 KB, 1494x1495) Image search: [Google]
00012.jpg
369 KB, 1494x1495
Why am I imagining sparrowpone small enough to fit in the heavy's palm?
YOU ARE SO SMALL, IS ADORABLE TO ME!
>>
>None of her friends wanted to call out Twilight on her racist bullshit.
Great friends.
>>
File: image.jpg (770 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
770 KB, 1280x960
>>27838350
>firebird magic
>>
File: 1442329363539.jpg (904 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1442329363539.jpg
904 KB, 2448x3264
peep has a stupid face
>>
File: 1467948134395.jpg (225 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
1467948134395.jpg
225 KB, 576x768
>>27835357
She was serious waifu material.
>>
File: 1467947860531-1.png (81 KB, 433x412) Image search: [Google]
1467947860531-1.png
81 KB, 433x412
>>27839412
If you like your waifus crazy anyways.
>>
>>27835357
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBgLytbB-uE
>>
>inb4 the hospital staff freak out because a patient escaped her bed only to find her snuggled with Anon.
>>
>>27839412

I'll grant you she's cute, but she has that whole "crazy eyes" thing going.

And you never stick it in crazy. I instantly recognize the sign of a bunny-boiler.
>>
File: 130920645715.png (133 KB, 674x658) Image search: [Google]
130920645715.png
133 KB, 674x658
>>27838350

>bird pone magic
>lots of emphasis on the fact that Anon was on fire
>Anon literally died
>Body pretty much completely destroyed
>Anon was resurrected
>He comes back almost better than ever, overflowing with magic

Noooooooo, it wasn't intentional, but goddaayuumn that's awesome.

Let me roll this around in my head for a while.
>>
>>27837458
If you think this is something then go read the last thread. Shit was epic.
>>
>>27839774
Roll around in that head of yours you crazy bastard.
>>
File: medium.png (22 KB, 591x345) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
22 KB, 591x345
>>27834470
There is one
>>
File: [Fast Intensifies].gif (207 KB, 272x213) Image search: [Google]
[Fast Intensifies].gif
207 KB, 272x213
>>27839952
>That tiny frame.
>Remember the size of an egg they hatch.
>>
File: 1457867431516.gif (2 MB, 400x274) Image search: [Google]
1457867431516.gif
2 MB, 400x274
>>27839484
Have a gif
>>
File: brutal.jpg (15 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
brutal.jpg
15 KB, 400x300
>>27833713
Shrike Birb Waifu when?
> Birb waifu got you and her flockmate gilda a new grill.
> It's no secret. She eats meat. But never invited you two whenever she hunts.
> But LORDY LAWD LAWD LAWD. You never expected this. You can see the light from the Deer's eyes dim as it stops struggling.
"Hey Anon! Hey Gilda! You guys are late! I..I couldn't choose what to get so I took them all."
> Bird waifu shyly kicks the dust on the ground.
> It would be fucking adorable if the tree beside her wasn't full of impaled animals.
>>
File: tumblr_nu8im0f4fR1uyrpvmo1_1280.png (538 KB, 1280x1098) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu8im0f4fR1uyrpvmo1_1280.png
538 KB, 1280x1098
>>
Not a pone, but a cool bird.

http://novataxa.blogspot.com/2014/12/caterpillar-mimicking-laniocera-nestling.html

A bird whose chicks look, and move, like deadly poisonous stinging caterpillars in order to keep predators at bay.

Any kind drawfags around wanna touch this?
>>
>>27839952

Oh man, that's hella cute.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>27837791

Fuckin' bird pones, man.

They owe me money
>>
>>27840283

Many lols were had.

I've got this mental image of a shrike birb warrior. She's gentle, sweet, chatty and when she gets mad and when her back's to the wall, she puts lots of holes in the source of her rage with punching-daggers and spikes.

Or just a good nailbat. A nailbat's fine, too.
>>
>>
>>
>>
TOO MANY CORN NUTS.
>>
>>
>>27840677
Birb horse is to delicate to remove from this situation.
I guess I will have to remove the birb with the fountain and take the whole hing home.
>>
>>27840694

She really ties the room together, doesn't she?
>>
>>27840722
Just don't fucking step on her.
>>
>>27840283
Sounds qt as heck, will try to draw later
>>
>>27833713
birds are not that important tbqh
>>
File: 94Ml-unj_400x400.jpg (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
94Ml-unj_400x400.jpg
16 KB, 400x400
>>27840769
>>
>>27840769

BIRB is LOVE
>>
File: BURD.png (680 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
BURD.png
680 KB, 1280x1024
have an awesome group of birbs
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuYnC6l9dS0
>>
>>27840169
She seems like a tough girl, she can probably take it. you're into impossible fits, right?
>>
>>27840811
Oh man, I love scarlet macaws.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6aoTsKDfm8
>>
>>27840907
Bird-related music, you say?
https://youtu.be/k1H-VnGUiUU
https://youtu.be/D0W1v0kOELA (mandatory)
>>
>Be Anon.
>Be Anon, walking on a treadmill. Well, limping and cursing, really.
>You're cursing, because even with pony healing magic, your muscles have still atrophied from disuse, and you're walking on what's essentially a brand-new set of legs that have never really walked, or ran, or jumped.
>Not for the first time, you find yourself wishing that whatever saw fit to bring you back from the dead had also seen fit to just fix your ruined body instead of making you work to build it back up.
>"You need to step up the pace, Anon," says the PT nurse--you think her name is Tender Care, and you've all but decided that that name is a sick joke. She has the brusque manner of a drill instructor and a voice like a nasal foghorn. "Two kilometers, and you've only done one. You need to push harder."
>"Make more of an effort to walk normally." Cursing, you try to obey, pulling yourself up a little straighter and trying to limp a bit less, but you're still staggering along. She looks you over clinically, and nods.
>Grunting, you mutter:
I want you to know that I thank you for everything you're doing for me, and I hate you and want you to die. That is all.
>Her ugly face lights up with one of her rare grins. "That's good. Anger's a damned fine motivator. At the end of the day, you don't get function back without hurting a bit to get there. Like I told you when we started--all of my patients start out hating me. And most of them walk out the door still hating me, too. But they walk."
I can relate. My hatred for you burns with the fury of a thousand blazing suns.
>She chucklesnorts, then increases the treadmill's speed very, very slightly. You curse and step up the pace.
>>
>>27840938

>Free Bird.

There's no more appropriate song for a birb thread.
>>
So, I'll be drawing more birbs tonight, and I thought I should ask you guys what you'd like to see.

More sparrowpone and/or Peep? Or perhaps someone else?
>>
>>27840992
>On a treadmill beside you is a small, grey-brown bird pony mare, who is doing a far better job of walking than you are. Well, trotting, actually. And softly singing a song under her breath.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_X-dLTjXAk
>If you weren't so tired right now, you'd be able to identify it, because it sounded vaguely familiar. You're actually a bit jealous because she has extra wind.
Fuckin' showboating quadrupedal showoff.
>"Hey, you're just jealous because I'm so awesome," says Amber Eyes. Even through your own discomfiture, though, you notice she's limping a bit herself and huffing. "I'm amazed that you're so slow with those long legs, you should be able to cover a lot more ground than I can."
>Her wings flutter. She has yet to try to fly since arriving here at the hospital, but they've got her going through the specialized physical therapy that injured pegasi get. With some modification, the same exercises work for bird ponies, too.
>Human supremacy has been challenged? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
Well, you know that humans..evolved from hunters, right?
>Damn, you're talking like William Shatner now. Not enough air for a proper rant. Oh well...
Not fastest animals. Not strongest. First, best strategy was to walk prey to death. Just get up and...walk. They look around, there we are. they run, no matter how far, they turn around, there we are. Relentless. Finally they just fell over and we walked up and got 'em. And lunch was served.
>She looks suitably impressed, and so does Tender Care, oddly enough. "Okay, yeah, that's....actually kind of creepy," says Amber. "Like something out of a horror movie."
We're...like our world's eldritch abominations. Everything else was...bigger and tougher than us. Had to play to our strengths. Stand our ground long enough, do enough damage to something stronger. And it might go away.
>Bitch has turned the treadmill up even more, you know it. She's smiling. Why?
>>
>>27841083
Always the room for sparrow
>>
>>27841083
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7NsbDBT__w
>>
>>27841097

Quick question.
Are you going to start namefagging sometime? Cuz I think you've earned the right to namefag
>>
>>27839774
T-thank you senpai.
Looking forward to potential mythic birb lore
>>
>>27841097
>You're out of breath for the moment. You're going to need to stop talking for a while, until you've got a enough reserve wind to flap your gums.
>You're supporting a lot of your weight on the arms of the treadmill. Not for the first time, you find yourself looking at your right forearm.
>It's scarred, but the most interesting scars are where the Az'k'za she'd given you as a gift had burned a few weeks before, when a unicorn hitpony had tried to murder you both.
>the jeweled platinum ring centerpiece had literally burned its way into your flesh--even the center was a dead-ringer for the intricate pattern of the delicately woven feathers that had filled the ring. Pony regenerative magic didn't seem to touch it, no matter what they did, and it seemed like you were just going to have to live with the scars.
>Dermabrasion REALLY wasn't an option that was going to be on your table. Yeah, fuck that.
>Ah well, chicks dig scars, right?
[spoiler>Chicks? Bird Pones? Geddit? [/spoiler]
>Ah well, tough crowd. Fuck all y'all.
>You've got a little wind back.
So...tell me about this "Memory Tapestry" your Elders are making?
>Amber Eyes is breathing a bit harder, and her coat's a bit sweaty. Apparently she's nearing the edges of her own stamina right now. "I don't know a lot about it--the Elders aren't talking much about this one. We mostly see them in our temples, places like Red Sun Aerie in Zebrica.
>"The combined flocks come together every once in a great while when something important happens, and the Elders discuss how to record it.
>"Once they've decided on the details, they begin constructing a...well, an artifact. A tapestry. They don't just weave pieces of cloth, they actually weave memory and experience into it somehow. I don't really understand the process, other than it takes years to learn it, and then only if you're one of the ones born with the right combination of natural talents. Like my sister."
>>
>>27841222

Yeah, your sister's a genius. I mean that, she made the little feather-jewel-thingie for your MP3 player. The one that takes the place of the battery. What did you do with the solar charger, anyway?
>She's breathing hard. "Yeah, she took that apart--I was a little reluctant to tell you. Part of it she worked into the Az'k'za I gave to you. Said it was perfect for it. Most of the rest of it, she reworked into rechargeable charms.
I don't think I mind--I've got a couple more broken solar cells lying around, if she wants them. Not like I can do anything with them.
>She smiles. "That'd be awesome. But.. anyway," she says, "The tapestry actually contains memories. Anyone touching it doesn't just see what happened in the past--they're actually there, as much as you can be.They can learn things, they can learn new skills, sometimes, if the ponies who let their memories be woven in knew something. And you can see events they went through. .
>"They create one every time something of significance happens. Or at the beginning and end of an age. There's a bunch of them, some of them so old that it's said that the ponies you see in them don't look very much like us today. Or at least I've been told. The oldest ones are really fragile.
>"But...this age, is the Age of the Roc. the one before this was the Age of the Garuda, the one before that was the Age of the Cetan, and the one before THAT was the Age of the Rain Bird. It goes on for a while. Each age has certain attributes, spells a change in history and fortunes, and so forth and so on. I DID find out from mama that the Elders think that this age is ending. Or has ended. She wasn't really clear on that."
>She's breathing harder and limping. And so are you. "According to her. though, the Flock Elders are calling the age to come the Phoenix Age, and want to convene a meeting. That's what this tapestry is supposed to herald. The end of the Roc Age, and the beginning of the Phoenix Age."
>>
>>27841346

>solar recharger used on Az'k'za

Oh shit there's the link to sun and fire
>>
>>27841346

>You're just about at the end of your rope. You turn around and you're about to lay into the therapist with what little wind you have left, when you notice she's smiling slowing the treadmills down, and you finally, gently stop. "Awesome," she says.
I agree. It's totes awesome to be off the Tender Care Death March.
>You wheeze. Your legs are on fire.
>She snorts. "No, it's awesome that you walked 3.2 kilometers instead of two. I kind of lied back there." She beams. "Sometimes I do that."
Fuckin' slave-driving battleaxe.
>She laughs. "Flattery will get you nowhere with me. Your therapy is going awesomely well, by the way. " Tender Care guides you through a modified series of cooldown stretches and exercises, surprisingly gentle, while a pegasus therapist guides Amber through her own version.
>"You pushed hard. Don't be surprised if you're pretty sore tomorrow. We'll work on that." She hands you the cane Rarity had made for you--you've been off the crutches for a week at this point, which is awesomesauce.
>Even with the extra padding, minotaur-crutches don't work quite right for human armpits. "So...how does a half hour in a hot whirlpool bath sound right about now?"
Like a tender, delicious slice of heaven. A nice bath, maybe a morphine on the rocks...
>"Hah hah, no. We'll go with bottled water right now instead."
>>
>>27841483
>You still occasionally heard ringing in your ears. According to the tests the doctors had ran, you had roughly forty percent hearing loss in both ears, though to be sure because they were uncertain because they were dealing with a being with a markedly different range of hearing than a pony.
>Okay, scratch occasionally. Pretty much all the time, especially at quiet times of the day and night. The little pieces of shaped, enchanted graphite in your ear canals amplified sound, and, mercifully, they reduced the ringing to something manageable.
>Amber Eyes didn't get off scott-free in that regard--she had virtually no hearing at all in her right ear, though her left was normal. She had her own little earpiece, much more elaborate than yours. Still compact, though.
>You figured the medical hardware designers of this world had a few things they could teach the ones back on Earth.
>You still didn't really remember the events of that day clearly. Your last clear memory before waking up in the hospital was of picking up the injured bird pony in the street. Though you'd seen the pictures some of the more level-headed marketgoers had taken during the Incident.
>>
>>27841097

This video is most appropriate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg_nJwGXAk0&user=erikkfi
>>
>>27841546
>the most spectacular of them had been run in virtually every paper in Equestria, and from what you knew, many papers outside of it.
>It was a photo of you that a mare had snapped at just the right moment, of you crouching with your head down and cradling an injured Amber Eyes in your arms while a ragged beam of ruby-red arcane power from the horn of a snarling, undersized, impossibly-ugly unicorn stallion standing only a few feet away poured around you both--spilling to either side and over you, as if pouring across an invisible dome.
>Your face was barely visible, and your teeth were bared in a snarl, your right arm up in front of your face like a shield while you leaned into the beam. Rarity had said you looked astonishingly fierce and determined.
>But you knew that expression, and it wasn't bravery or determination, because you lived in this face and you knew how it worked--it was pure, unadulterated, pants-shitting terror.
>The headline the Manhattan Time had ran?
>EXTRA-EQUESTRIAN AMBASSADOR STOPS MYSTERIOUS MARKETPLACE MASSACRE
>Rainbow Dash had told you she'd bought over a hundred copies of that paper. You had no idea why, and when she'd offered to give you one, framed, you'd refused.
>You didn't remember it. You didn't WANT to remember it.
>It wasn't an event to commemorate. Too many ponies had died, brutally...along with one human .
>>
>>27841613

This explains the Fermi Paradox. It's not that they're not out there, it's that no one wants us to know they're there. No one wants us to escape.

We are eldritch horrors. We are terrifying.
>>
File: shrikewip.png (430 KB, 1700x1700) Image search: [Google]
shrikewip.png
430 KB, 1700x1700
>>27840283
Sketchy ass version
>>
>>27841801
>realising you spelled choose wrong
Priceless
>>
>>27841695

>Together, you and Amber Eyes are escorted to the whirlpooth bath area, where there are already tubs filled and waiting for you.
>Epsom salts, and you can smell various herbs and potion preparations they've added to the water, a peculiar mix of sweet and medicinal scents. It's not as jarring as you first thought, though you wonder if you're just getting used to it.
>As you understand it it's a combination of things designed and intended as carriers of magical force, intended to help encourage and speed wound healing and muscle recovery. Also, to reduce aches and pains.
>Interestingly enough, most of those things didn't work on you at all before the Incident, or if they did, they worked in bizarre, unintended ways. You remember a simple painkiller Sparkle had given you not long after you'd arrived, aspirin with a magical kicker, and it had turned your skin green and caused most of your hair to fall out. To this day, it was still extremely short
>The headache eventually went away on its own, of course.
>Anyway....you don't pretend to understand it. You're just glad it works.
>You shrug off your sweaty workout clothes, and with the help of two of the earth-pony attendants, you climb into the whirlpool tub, right across the way from Amber Eyes. "Oh Celestia," she breathes. "This is buckin' heavenly." She flutters her wings, fluffing the water through them, an expression of utter bliss on her face. She ducks her head under the water and stays down for several seconds, coming up with a gasp.
>She spreads her wet wings and begins to preen them, gently removing bent and damaged feathers from the right one. The left one's feathers are still growing back in, and according to what you'd been told, that's going to take couple of months with magical assistance, much longer naturally.
>>
>>27841813
Heh, prepare to never live that down.
Still pretty good, certainly better than what my candy ass can draw.
>>
File: image.jpg (306 KB, 500x3000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
306 KB, 500x3000
>>27841613

Saw this a long time ago. Seems relevent.

>inb4 hate cuz Tumblr
>>
>>27841801

D'aww, she's an adorable engine of death.
>>
>>27841847

>You look down at your right arm, and note how reflective and shiny the red-and-black mottling of the scars looks. It's almost beautiful, even if you know what it represents.
>And then you refuse to look at it anymore, instead choosing to watch as Amber Eyes carefully, unselfconsciously nips and works at her wings. Later, you knew, she'd use a combination of lotions and the waxes her own preen-glands produced to condition and waterproof the feathers.
>It's probably the single most soothing thing you've ever seen.
>You realize that no only could you watch it for hours, you'd probably fall asleep halfway through it. Just watching it makes you yawn.
>Preening was often a social activity. You remember how you'd awakened the first time she'd climbed into bed with you, with her sleepily nibbling on your hair.
>You let the sight lull you away from the dark place your thoughts had turned toward, and bask in the soothing heat of the tub.
>She interrupts her preening to look at you. "Say, uh, lunch is pretty soon, right?"
Yeah, right after we get out of here, I think.
>"Good," she says. Food is always a priority with Amber. "The food here sucks though. Think we can rook them out of some corn nuts this time?"
>>
>>27842000

Think I'll stop it right there for now. I'm pooped. I may do something else later but this was basically supposed to be a breather. One way or another, I'll do more, this thread or some other.
>>
>>27841896
anyone got screen shots of that story were humans make it to space but only find dead and suicidal species all around. where basically we started in the insane Bermuda triangle of the galaxy and our first encounter with other races they think we are demons?
I think it was beyond the veil or somthing
>>
>>27841195
You really think I'm that good?
>>
File: humans are crazy to begin with.png (118 KB, 877x1700) Image search: [Google]
humans are crazy to begin with.png
118 KB, 877x1700
>>27842041
>>
>>27842062
thx
>>
File: IMG_20160708_193300.jpg (255 KB, 1429x1100) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160708_193300.jpg
255 KB, 1429x1100
Sorry, I forgot I was working morning tomorrow, so there's not much drawfagging happening on my behalf tonight. I pray Boj will deliver.

I did manage a quick little Peep, though.
>>
>>27842117
Hnnnnnng
>>
File: heart_attack.jpg (31 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
heart_attack.jpg
31 KB, 400x267
>>27842117

Holy shit, m-muh heart!
>>
File: 1438673535957.jpg (66 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1438673535957.jpg
66 KB, 720x960
>>27842000
we will await your return, writefriend.
>>
>>27842117
Looks a bit like the Winnie the Pooh artstyle there. Also daaww..
>>
>>27842117
This is far too cute

I may be slow, but I will deliver
>>
birbp
>>
File: shrike_clean_blood.png (948 KB, 1700x1700) Image search: [Google]
shrike_clean_blood.png
948 KB, 1700x1700
>>27840283
>>27841801
>>27842642
W E W
>>
File: shrike_dirty_blood.png (958 KB, 1700x1700) Image search: [Google]
shrike_dirty_blood.png
958 KB, 1700x1700
>>27843382
>>
>>27843382
She's a cutie. A brutal cutie. A cruelty.
>>
File: hoothootsmooth.png (248 KB, 1000x1324) Image search: [Google]
hoothootsmooth.png
248 KB, 1000x1324
Birb?
>>
>>27841847

>Anon is green because of magic aspirin side effect

keked
>>
Page 9? Not on my watch!
>>
File: Raven.png (112 KB, 900x847) Image search: [Google]
Raven.png
112 KB, 900x847
bump
>>
>>27843387
>>27843382
Oh man. Thanks Famalamalam
>>
>>27844748
No worries my dude
>>
>>27840992
Name: Tender Care
Job: PT Nurse
Sunrise and Sunset
Breakfast in bed
Ruthless Hate fucking
>>
File: goose.png (579 KB, 684x546) Image search: [Google]
goose.png
579 KB, 684x546
fun fact geese have teeth on their tongues
what a nasty ass animal
>>
>>27839011
Underrated dubs
>>
>>27844817
> Man the grill worked like a fuckin' charm and Shrike waifu works it like a champ.
> You have to talk to twily later about getting you more Ice gems for your larder.
> All these meat and the grill is kinda heavy. Good thing a convoy of minotaur traders came by and agreed to let you ride.
>"WHOAH! Your great-grandfather is THE GLAD STEPPES?"
"P-please Gilda n-not so loud."
> The minotaur beside you pales within a second and gives birb waifu a thousand yard stare and opened his mouth.
> "Her ancestors is the stuff of nightmares for Griffons and Minotaur alike. I suppose your family hails from Tramplevania? A Great warrior blah blah blah...Impaled enemies....blahblahblah...raised from the dead...Bullmont family...Vampon-"
> Gilda joins in and it ended up like two nerds having a nerd-off, instead of games and other nerd shit they're talking about the alleged exploits of a blood thirsty warlord.
> Wait hol up. Tram..vania, Glad Steppes, Vampony and Bullmont family?
"He-hes not tha-t bad. F-from what I heard."
>Birb waifu tries to defend her ancestor and starts to tear up.
>Awww. Your boner is confused whether to let this continue to subsist on her qt-ness or or put a stop to it because you know... she's going to cry.
>Gilda sees it and hugs her voraciously. It's like trying to absorb her with her tuft.
>"Aww don't cry. Were not badmouthing your G.Grandfather. He's awesome."
>"Correct. It's only proper that a great warrior like him should be remembered." Cow man adds in.
"Thanks Guys."
>Birb Waifu gives you three a Heartfelt smile.Hnnngggh you gonna need to put that shit on lock. It's gonna kill someone, someday.
>>
File: 1451842961562.jpg (54 KB, 620x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451842961562.jpg
54 KB, 620x1080
>>27845684
JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FU
>>
>>27833713
Where my cuckoo bros at?
>>
>>27846013
That's bad, but also keep in mind those fuckers can BREAK HUMAN BONES. Thats right, goofy looking waterfowl maybe a fifth our height and bodyweight can shatter our bones just by flapping their wings hard enough.
>>
>>27845684
Why do modern dinosaurs have to be creepy as fuck!
>>
File: Fluttershy shrieks in horror.png (414 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy shrieks in horror.png
414 KB, 1280x720
>>27845684
what the fuck
>>
File: gilda kek.png (843 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gilda kek.png
843 KB, 1920x1080
>>27842026
Looking forward to it.
>>
>>27846536
When I was a teenager I always wanted to wressle one once.
Never did it, probably for the best.
>>
>>27846598
You must be one of the fuck that thinks dinosaurs have feathers. Dinosaurs are reptiles not birds!
>>
>>27846670
Pick up a science textbook you peace of shit! There is a ton of evidence that dinosaurs had feathers and are birds!
>>
>>27846670
There is some evidence that dinosaurs did have feathers, and even if they didn't, birds evolved from reptiles, meaning in a way they are "modern day dinosaurs"
>>27846729
Rude.
>>
File: MartyniukDinos.jpg (43 KB, 429x651) Image search: [Google]
MartyniukDinos.jpg
43 KB, 429x651
>>27846670
https://www.allaboutbirds.org/they-had-feathers-is-the-world-ready-to-see-dinosaurs-as-they-really-were-2/

Open your eyes, Anon. They're birds.
>>
File: angrychicken.jpg (49 KB, 590x393) Image search: [Google]
angrychicken.jpg
49 KB, 590x393
>>27846781
Fear me and my dino powers Anon!
>>
File: niggasaurus.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
niggasaurus.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>27846820
bring it bitch
>>
File: skinnyhead.jpg (5 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
skinnyhead.jpg
5 KB, 257x196
>>27846670
But...what if birds ARE reptiles?
>>
File: Defeated chicken.jpg (356 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Defeated chicken.jpg
356 KB, 1200x800
>>27846888
Can't beat those trips.
>>
File: american-eagles-pics.jpg (288 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
american-eagles-pics.jpg
288 KB, 1600x1200
>>27846820
American Dino is best Dino!
>>
>>27847014
tough looking but cuddly eagle pone when?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIdZTSKLdBs
>>
>>27847037
That is so incredibly cute.
Thanks for this anon.
>>
>>27846820
I feel like I drew a chicken pony once...
>>
>>27847037
Wait so what bird call do they use on tv, because on the colbert report it sounded a lot different?
>>
>>27847126
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33DWqRyAAUw
>>
>>27847138
Could be a diffirent call for a diffirent purpose.
Like a mating call or a territorial call.
>>
>>27847152
eagles are just cuddly, is all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RArGl2vkGI
>>
>>27847138
Wow those hawks are common where I live thats awsome
>>
>>27847189

I've been hearing those calls a lot more recently lately. Don't know if it's because I've started paying more attention or not.

Pretty cool nonetheless
>>
>>27847245

>recently lately

holy fuck I'm tired
>>
>>27846536
Yeah but what could we do to them?
I still fancy my own chances, there is a lot of neck to break after all.
>>
>>27847257
Shh... I'm trying to fearmonger here...
>>
>>27847257
A solid kick will kill them easily.
Also they are cowards unless its mating season or if they have offspring.
I was feeding ducks once, group of 6 geece came to me, surrounded me.
I was sitting on the ground so they were standing higher then me at that time, all they did was trying to scare me away.
All I did was pelt the most aggressive one with bread, was hillarious.
Though there was one sneaky git that got real close to my back, he ran off when I looked at him.
>>
>>27847245
They are very common in north America so its not surprising.
>>
>>27847326
>he ran off when I looked at him
sneaky goose pone when?
>>
File: zaCeu08.gif (2 MB, 352x326) Image search: [Google]
zaCeu08.gif
2 MB, 352x326
>>27847326
>>
>>27847066
You know ive seen a lot of chicken pony around here
>>
>>27842041
>>27842062
Please please post more. It's a very good trope
>>
>>27847814
http://imgur.com/gallery/w3nA4
http://imgur.com/account/favorites/S3npE

check these out been reading all day too bad the threads no longer exist
>>
File: f8c.png (288 KB, 1694x1598) Image search: [Google]
f8c.png
288 KB, 1694x1598
>>
>>
>>27842062
Scenario:

>Reputation as chaotic evil genius lunatics because we live in the Madness Place
>No one dares mess with us for fear of what happens if humanity snaps
>Alien menace from outside the galaxy comes calling
>Humans smash it flat because fuck you, we're orcs and death is fucking awesome, that's why.
>Galactic civilization saved. but we're still considered terrifying because we're all completely shithouse nuts

Holy shit, humanity is Anonymous.
>>
File: 1442122627870.jpg (267 KB, 1487x1230) Image search: [Google]
1442122627870.jpg
267 KB, 1487x1230
>>
>>27848947

What a cute, sprightly little bird pone!
>>
File: screaming.jpg (535 KB, 1474x1262) Image search: [Google]
screaming.jpg
535 KB, 1474x1262
>>27848947
anyone have any spare insulin, because I think this just gave me diabetes.
>>
>>27848947
>wake up
>open laptop
>see this
It's going to be a good day
>>
>>27842062
I like the one where a scout enters the "Veil of madness" thinking they are being sneaky shits and the humans are just watching on basically radar going "That's cute, lets send them a radio contact"
And watch them fly the fuck away in a panic.
>>
>>27848947
O boy, that's an adorable one! What species?
>>
last thread went over a week and over 500. How long can we keep this one?
>>
>>27842062
Anyone know other greentext/books/fictions/text like this? I love this type of stuff.
>>
>>27849446
https://www.reddit.com/r/HFY/
>>
File: is a cute.png (57 KB, 177x160) Image search: [Google]
is a cute.png
57 KB, 177x160
>>27849453
Despite of >Reddit, thanks.
>>
>>27849475
It was Reddit, or get it from /k/
The lesser of two evils was Reddit instead of the murder jocks.
>>
File: In_Death_Ground_cover.jpg (65 KB, 300x489) Image search: [Google]
In_Death_Ground_cover.jpg
65 KB, 300x489
>>27849446
>https://www.reddit.com/r/HFY/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Death_Ground

Anonymous Executive Synopsis: humanity and its allies accidentally stumble over a new alien species while exploring am unknown interstellar jump point that's implacably hostile, highly technologically advanced, feels virtually nothing resembling human emotion, and regards anything else that lives as either livestock to farm or obstacles to kill, and they're so mind-numblingly alien that they can't even comprehend how the rest of the galaxy communicates, much less why they'd want to.

There's several really awesome Proud Warrior Races in the book, and they're all still sort of in awe of humanity, because we're better warriors than any of them, we're metric fucktons crazier and we're STILL likable, awesome diplomats to boot.

"The Shiva Option" is the sequel.
>>
>>27849284
tis a chicken pone
>>
>>27849446
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Damned_Trilogy

Anonymous Executive Summary: there's two alien civilizations in a war. One of them is peaceful and can't fight worth a damn without going into catatonia, and the other can pull an unbreakable mind-whammy on their victims and force them to obey. The peaceful guys stumble across Earth, which is a Deathworld compared to most other inhabited planets, and find that we're fully sentient, ludicrously effective soldiers AND totally immune to the bad guys' mind-whammy to boot. In spite of how useful we are, though, even our allies find us utterly terrifying.
>>
>>27849523
>Space Australia.
>>
>>27845684
penguin mouths are worse
>>
>>27849446

Here's the whole text from Alan Dean Foster's "With Friends Like These.:

https://www.reddit.com/r/HFY/comments/2b79sa/text_with_friends_like_these_alan_dean_foster/

Anonymous Executive Summary: the "good guys" recruit humans and then seal them away for a few thousand centuries when the war ends, because they're afraid of what we'll do with no enemies left to fight. Later, Galactic civilization needs them again.

Awesomeness ensues.

Following, the planet began to move after the Tpin.

On board the cruiser it was very quiet.

"I see," whispered Rappan idly, "that they are bringing their moon along also."

"You get accustomed to something like that," breathed an engineer. "A moon, I mean."

Old Alo was making mystic signs with his tentacles. "Egg of the Code, I almost feel sorry for the Yops!
>>
>>27849523
I like the one where Anon is going trough Space Customs and is trying to explain that he does come from a planet that the alien at the desk notes is a death planet and doesn't believe his jack for shit.
But he just wants to go there so they get prepped and in the middle of this the place gets raided by some bugs or some shit and the clerk watches the Anon basically rip the fuckers to shreds and shrug it off.

Also something about him being a creature from a planet with a gravity so massive the clerk thought he was joking until it tried to lift his luggage.
>>
>>27849446
http://www.baen.com/Chapters/0671878794/0671878794___2.htm

"The Warriors" By Larry Niven.

Anonymous Executive Summary: a technologically advanced alien race stumbles across a human colony ship traveling to Alpha Centauri, and they decide to attack and board after telepathic scans indicate that the humans aboard are almost incapable of violence and the ship is entirely unarmed.

It's not, because a fusion drive is a weapon, we're really good at thinking on our feet and the reason we gave up war is because we're very, very good at it. The Kzin are good fighters but shit-tier strategists.
>>
>>27849446
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berserker_(Saberhagen)

Anonymous Executive Summary: Two alien races are at war. The "winners" used nasty, sentient, self-replicating robot warships that they programmed to sterilize any planet capable of supporting life, then return home for deactivation. It probably seemed like a great idea to someone at the time.

Now, a few thousand years later, a peaceful alien species gives humanity enough advance warning to start building up a defense, because of all the surviving species in this part of the galaxy, we are the only ones known who combine warfighting with high intelligence, advanced technology, strategizing, discipline and creativity and yet are still peaceful enough to actually be negotiated with. It falls to us to stop them.

There's a buttload of Berserker stories and novels. Some are very good indeed.
>>
>>27849446

"The humans, I think, knew they were doomed. But where another race would surrender to despair, the humans fought back with even greater strength. They made the Minbari fight for every inch of space. In my life, I have never seen anything like it. They would weep, they would pray, they would say goodbye to their loved ones and then throw themselves without fear or hesitation at the very face of death itself. Never surrendering. No one who saw them fighting against the inevitable could help but be moved to tears by their courage…their stubborn nobility. When they ran out of ships, they used guns. When they ran out of guns, they used knives and sticks and bare hands. They were magnificent. I only hope, that when it is my time, I may die with half as much dignity as I saw in their eyes at the end..."

Babylon 5. All of it.
>>
>>27849600
There is a story similar to this on the internet wher a council or some shit saw Humanity moving about in space and developed a massive space nuke and launched it.
The damn thing was going to take centuries to hit so they got to see the lanet go from frothing raving savages to peaceful, loving utopia.
By then the massive fuck you nuke was too far away fro them to stop and they end up nearly fucking over humanity if it was not for some colonies on other planets.
And the aliens got a signal from the survivors saying they know where they are,nd they are fucked.
>>
>>27849626
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeNBJ5o-b7s&ab_channel=Kettenring
>>
File: Bearded Vulture Pony.png (767 KB, 1664x1926) Image search: [Google]
Bearded Vulture Pony.png
767 KB, 1664x1926
>>27849629
I remember that. God, that was awesome.

If I was going to request a drawing, I would request a drawing based on the one to the left, with the stallion and the filly saluting a memorial to the human race while crying softly. Because fuck, we were kind of awesome.

Had to do something to keep it at least vaguely bird-pone related[/spoiler}
>>
>>27849650
>Saluting it.
>It gets randomly pooed on.
>>
>>27849657

Well, yeah. That's like getting two thumbs up from movie critics.
>>
File: 1442786228432.png (103 KB, 761x631) Image search: [Google]
1442786228432.png
103 KB, 761x631
i just wrote 3 posts worth of green and the browser randomly crashed

guess thats a sign
>>
>>27849695
Moot is a demon ghost that ruins fun.
>>
File: mC7cTyN3.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
mC7cTyN3.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
>>27849695
>>
File: Abductee-Kevin Jenkins1.png (429 KB, 1869x2571) Image search: [Google]
Abductee-Kevin Jenkins1.png
429 KB, 1869x2571
>>27849545
>>
File: Abductee-Kevin Jenkins2.png (356 KB, 1518x2339) Image search: [Google]
Abductee-Kevin Jenkins2.png
356 KB, 1518x2339
>>27849545
>>
File: Abductee-Kevin Jenkins3.png (229 KB, 1577x1541) Image search: [Google]
Abductee-Kevin Jenkins3.png
229 KB, 1577x1541
>>27849545
Is this HFY thread now?
>>
>>27849520
A sexy chick, brah
>>
>implying birds are important
>>
>>27850128
>implying your opinion is important
>>
File: 1440936665072.jpg (97 KB, 750x686) Image search: [Google]
1440936665072.jpg
97 KB, 750x686
>>27850128
>>
>>27849480

...I noticed more of the stuff coming out of /tg/.
>>
File: Top Snek.png (192 KB, 1344x1696) Image search: [Google]
Top Snek.png
192 KB, 1344x1696
Snek will eat Birb.
>>
File: hawk51.jpg (841 KB, 897x1103) Image search: [Google]
hawk51.jpg
841 KB, 897x1103
>>27850400
>implying
>>
>>27850400
>what is: mutual predation
snekpone is cute tho and those dubs are nice too
>>
>>27849446
There was one where Humanity was a computer simulation in a world based on evil, and then they became a computer virus and took over the real world .
>>
File: chikun.png (247 KB, 2879x2727) Image search: [Google]
chikun.png
247 KB, 2879x2727
How could you forget about the canon chicken pony?
Also, bump
>>
File: 1447360661513.jpg (164 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1447360661513.jpg
164 KB, 1000x800
>>27850941
>all this talk about chikun pone
>this hasn't been posted yet
>>
Any hawk pones?
>>
>>27833713
bump
>>
File: s6Lzyqq.jpg.gif (961 KB, 245x213) Image search: [Google]
s6Lzyqq.jpg.gif
961 KB, 245x213
>>27849873
>edgy religion section

Into the trash it goes.
>>
Before bed bump
>>
File: Fotor_146801911064458.jpg (1 MB, 2414x1943) Image search: [Google]
Fotor_146801911064458.jpg
1 MB, 2414x1943
>>27850941
Just drew chicken yesterday.
>>
File: 1442871401632.png (284 KB, 729x660) Image search: [Google]
1442871401632.png
284 KB, 729x660
>>27850965
>>
>>27849695
>>27849709
This happens, so I write greens in docs. Although, I still sometimes lose green to the void.
>>
>>27839774
Thanks for writing, Anon. You are best pony.

Also, poor Twilight:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_MH4bIOFHo
>>
>>27852642
what a gruesome way to name your children
>>
>>27852751

You're welcome. There will be more, I think, but it will take a little while.

And damn, that's some good Avenue Q.
>>
File: MLP_-_Circle_of_Life.jpg (275 KB, 1680x1120) Image search: [Google]
MLP_-_Circle_of_Life.jpg
275 KB, 1680x1120
>>27850419

IT'S THE CIRCLE OF LIFE, ANONS
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 158

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.