[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unofficial /mlp/Dungeon Hangout Thread #26 Salty Fields Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 195
File: Salty Fields.jpg (1 MB, 1000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Salty Fields.jpg
1 MB, 1000x2000
Welcome to our thread.This is where we hang around when Lawsmen is gone.

Krono's Pastebin:http://pastebin.com/u/Kronoisunavailable

Morky's Pastebin:http://pastebin.com/u/MorkyAnon

Enjoy your stay

Last Thread:
>>27550644
>>27550644
>>27550644
>>
File: TRIGGERED.png (304 KB, 619x625) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGERED.png
304 KB, 619x625
Bump for triggering arguments.
>>
Okay. Here's a question. This ties into my solution.
When did the argument start, and for what reason?
Lawsmen, I will explain how this helps with being the spirit of the tower back.
>>
>>27580941
Want someone who is completely unbiased?
>>
>>27580954
Well, doesn't matter.
All I care about is the time when it happened, not the point of view.
>>
Being the lazy fuck I Am, I'll just copy it from the steam chat.

dodgecruzr: I got an idea, however.
PikachuShockwave: calm the fuck down on it a bit.
dodgecruzr: Do you remember the gauntlet?
PikachuShockwave: Yeah.\
dodgecruzr: Well, in that New game plus thing, we had limited upgrades and special weapons that couldn't be upgraded in the slightest.
dodgecruzr: Maybe we should do that.
PikachuShockwave: that might work.
PikachuShockwave: Put a cap on the shitstorm.
PikachuShockwave: deprive a fire of oxygen, somethings gonna happen.
dodgecruzr: Limited scope, but still enough to have decent upgrades, and the occasional weapon that's OP when you find, but it would turn into shit in the later floors
dodgecruzr: I don't know, like an actual game.
PikachuShockwave: yeah
PikachuShockwave: like
PikachuShockwave: upgrade the weapon cababilitys as we go on
PikachuShockwave: so like endgame
PikachuShockwave: manhorse can have his tank
PikachuShockwave: but
PikachuShockwave: calm the fuck down
PikachuShockwave: 5 floorws in
dodgecruzr: Well, 5 floors in, and it feels like more than half way through the game.
PikachuShockwave: yeah
PikachuShockwave: we need to take like
PikachuShockwave: 15 fucking steps back
dodgecruzr: 16, maybe.

What if we just put a LIMIT Onto what we can and cant do with crafting?
For instance, that infinity generator thing?
We cant have fucking endgame shit 5 floors in.
Mabye 15.
We need to just step back, and forget this whole "I'll craft better stuff!" "NU! U CAN'T!" Argument shit, and set an Equal playing field.
Manhorse, you'll get your Bomb ass crafting shit. Just not now.
Glimmer n Co, You'll get your equality. Just let Manhorse craft when Lawsman lets him.
Make it like the Semi-Friendly enviorment of the tower again, just with new spells, new enemys, and an Intresting storyline..
>>
>>27580941
Started when Manhorse had just finished "Fuck The System". Starlight said something about Morky having the rights to the Energy Sword. Then some other shit happened.
>>
>>27580972
Time it happened?

Over on the previous unofficial,right after Mancu-sorry-Manhorse finished his bullshit.
>>
>>27581004
No wait sorry my mistake

Previous OFFICIAL not unofficial
>>
>>27580981
Well, I was going to explain, but Fruity kinda did it.
>>27580998
Well, I was talking about arguements in general. The answer I wanted was "The BAR Incident", since the arguments have been from Manhorse and Glimglam.

The idea I thought was, well, limiting stuff. Taking a step back, blah blah.
I'm bad at doing this, so just read Fruity's post a few times.
>>27581004
Again, I was talking about in general. Just look at Fruity's post.
>>
File: Whoooooa!.png (325 KB, 1985x2383) Image search: [Google]
Whoooooa!.png
325 KB, 1985x2383
>>27580981
>>27581022
Fuck me why didn't I think of that before?

That is perfect.
>>
>>27581055
Well, not trying to be rude, but it kinda takes a bit of time to step back and just think for a bit.

All I want is a fun game with some neato weapons and some funny jokes and characters, not the big sea of saltiness and arguments.
>>
>>27581078
What I really want now is for Manhorse to admit he was in the wrong in MANY MANY things.

I already fully admit to have fucked up,I'm just waiting for him to do the same.
>>
What about a floor based technology tree kind of thing?
>>
>>27580981
>>27581022
Sounds like a good idea, but what would be the restraint in the first few floors? The weapon I have currently is a bat with with sludge and axe blades on it, but it still somehow does damage on par with some of our more advanced ones.
>>
>>27581099
Shoo shoo go away
>>27581100
Maybe the limit is the technology used?
>>
>>27581111
WASTED QUADS
>>
>>27580981
Well, we don't need to limit anything. Everything's working at a perfect pace.
Here's an idea I came up with:

1) Any banter, arguments, and debate will go only in the unofficial. If it is in the official, remind the people to go to the right place. DON'T ENGAGE.
2) Anybody who doesn't agree with something should state it. If it goes to a simple vote, take it. Any debate should go in the unofficial.
3) If people are purposely limiting progress for no reason given, ignore their moves until they give something people can work with.

>>27581089
Nah, I'm good.
>>
>>27581127
Bam

Quads don't lie.
>>27581129
No.
You must admit you fucked up
>>
>>27581089
Well, I'm going to be honest.

Manhorse isn't perfect. He has been a side of the arguments, and he kinda ruined the fun of the game with all of the endgame level stuff he has been making.

He has killed you two times, and he threatens players. I'm not saying he needs to quit, I just want him to take a fucking breather for one.

>>27581100
The restraint? Well, simple. Crafting can't just be done willy nilly. You can't just make a BFG 9000. In other words, maybe weapons have a fucking limit to all of the shit you slap onto it.

You can make a spiked bat, of course, but you can't turn that bat into a +2 burning spiked crystal bat with a 20% chance of killing an enemy in one shot.

Basically, you can only do so much with an object before you just can't.
>>27581129
Dude, you have fucked up. I'm just saying.
>>
>>27581127
there's no official thread right now so it doesn't matter how many quads, trips, or whatever we get
stop trying to start shit
>>
>>27581140
>>27581143
Not sure how I fucked up as of recent. Do you mean the several people I killed? Sure, I'll take the bullet for that.
>>
>>27580940
>>27581100
>>27581111
>>27581127
>>27581129
>>27581143

I'm not sure what part of Stop you didn't understand when Law told you too, but it's all of our god damn fault that Law left.

Your not making it any better so you should all start before you make this worse than it already is.
>>
>>27581166
>sigh
And here's Morky.
>>27581162
It's more than that. You have fucked up in the past, and recently.
>>27581127
Krono, there was no point in that.
>>
>>27581166
But Sweetie Morky.

We are trying to find an easy solution.

The only person who is still shitting is Manhorse.
>>27581162
>>27581180
>You have fucked up in the past, and recently.
This.
>>
>>27581111
I'm trying to contribute to the conversation here, feel free to keep shitposting in a game you technically don't even play anymore.

With that out of the way, maybe in tower 2.0, you could limit how our technology progresses by making us complete objectives on the floors to unlock aspects of the crafting system. Like, maybe floor 5 instantly unlocks gunpowder as a craftable resource, but you gotta defeat a miniboss on floor 8 to unlock craftable longer range firearms or something. I'm just throwing possibilities here.
>>
>>27581162
how about saying you fucked up as a symbolic gesture
you don't have to mean it and no one could prove if you really to or don't mean what you say
think of it as extending an olive branch
>>
>>27581180
Pardon me for trying to stop this fighting.
>>
>>27581166
You are literally the only person starting shit. Only two of those replies were an argument, and they both came from Starlight. Please proceed to give reasonable ideas or leave.

>>27581180
I'll take my share of blame for the threats and killing, adding to arguments, and the summoning of Dr. Cross one too many times. I will never, at any point, say my crafting is bad for the game. It has fueled an entire portion of this game, and without it, whether you may realize it or not, you would be dead. I will continue to make shit to the point where I abandon combat altogether, and that's a damn fact.
>>
>>27581230
>Only two of those replies were an argument, and they both came from Starlight.

I'm sorry what?
>>
>>27581230
>It has fueled an entire portion of this game, and without it, whether you may realize it or not, you would be dead.

Says who?
Who's to say that?
>>
>>27581230
>Only two of those replies were an argument, and they both came from Starlight.
Wait, what the fuck? We aren't even arguing. We are talking about how to use the idea.
>Claiming I would be dead without all of the stuff you made.
I'm sorry, but I'm going to stop you right there.
I have never used anything you made.
I have made my own stuff, and I tend to just do my own thing.
I am calling the levels of crafting you are doing bad because, well, arugments and....
Have you ever played a game with all of the cheats on? Sure, it's fun for a while, but then it just gets boring. That's what I am talking about.
We just need to take a step back.
>>
>>27581230
Go ahead and craft, there's not an objection.
You're just not making a fucking tank 1/10 into the game.
>>
how about no craft-able weapons/armor
crafting is only potions health/buffs/special effects (levitation, night eye, invisibility, etc.)
new weapons and armor can be random drops or rewards for reaching higher levels, solving puzzles, completing tasks or the like
>>
>>27581180
>>27581189
>>27581214
>>27581215
>>27581230
>>27581235
>>27581248
>>27581278
>>27581281

Did I stutter? You need to stop, your making this worse.
>>
...Lawsmen, just tell me what you want to do with the idea me and Fruity thought of before shit hits the fan.
>>
>>27581342
How am I fighting? I'm trying to find a solution here...
>>
File: Not muh icecream.gif (190 KB, 443x443) Image search: [Google]
Not muh icecream.gif
190 KB, 443x443
>>27581342
Morky please.

We aren't even arguing.
Except Manhorse.
>>
https://i.4cdn.org/f/Gay%20test.swf
>>
File: mfw yfw ofw.jpg (110 KB, 689x689) Image search: [Google]
mfw yfw ofw.jpg
110 KB, 689x689
>>27581379
>>
>>27581351
It's a great idea.
>>
>>27581180
I know.

Maybe have it that certain species can craft only a certain category. Ex: Pegasi can craft Potions and Healing things, Unicorns can craft armor, and Earth can craft weapons.
>>
>>27581471
So, what should we do with all of the Energy Swords and the BFG 9000s already have? Should we make them more simple? Delete them, and give back the basic parts? What?
>>27581480
Well, I don't really like that idea.
>>
>>27581471
If Lawsman\s fine with it, I Got an idea.
Downgrade the OP As all hepp weapons we got, but in return, get something simple but handy.
Like a few extra Inv Spaces, or a Healing potion or two.

>>27581480
And that's a terrible fucking idea/
>>
>>27581471
add the threat of completely axing the ability to craft anything is anyone tries to abuse the system
>>
>>27581549
Hell*
and the idea being we didn't make all that progress on the weapons for nothing in the end.
Where one door closes, another shall open.
I Dunno.
>>
>>27581552
That's an even worse fucking idea.
Lawsman can just say no.
>>
>>27581552
This.
>>
>>27581214
Nobody has anything to say about this? It limits the crafting system in a fair manner and rewards exploration and actually playing the game instead of breaking it.
>>
>>27581575
Nah no one wants to hear it.

We came up with some better ideas.
>>
>>27581278
I suppose you've used your own methods of survival, but other people have used my items as their main/only source of gameplay.
>>27581281
But the point is, there's no real restriction, meaning I can make a simple tank for weak people who need to take cover and get a weapon.

As for the "all the cheats on" metaphor, there's never a cap. There's always growth, thanks to the infinite engine Lawsmen made. Uranium won't be the strongest material. There's always going to be something different and better. Nothing needs to be restricted, as I have the power to make things stronger than the strongest materials. To limit the power of crafting would remove the entire point of the game.
>>27581351
>>27581471
>>27581552
See above, consider the theory.
>>
>>27581519
It would add to the idea that the species correspond to basic RPG classes (Earth are the tanks, Unicorns are mages, Pegasi are support.). Maybe certain classes are better at crafting the categories listed?
>>
>>27581583
Keep saying "we" like you contribute anything. It's fucking adorable.
>>
File: 1450429641952.gif (572 KB, 304x367) Image search: [Google]
1450429641952.gif
572 KB, 304x367
>>27581584
>thanks to the infinite engine Lawsmen made
When?
How?
Where?
>as I have the power to make things stronger than the strongest materials
And there you go putting yourself up on the stand again.
>>27581593
Is that the best insult you can come up with
Bravo
>>
>>27581587
Well, if you are talking about "Sure, Earth pones could try to make potions, but Unicorns would be amazing at it!", I might consider it.
>>27581584
>To limit the power of crafting would remove the entire point of the game.
Nigga, that's not the point of the game.
The point of the game is to have fun, and fight shit. Crafting is a thing, yes, but this isn't fucking Minecraft.
>>27581575
Eh...I like my idea better. Sorry.
>>
>>27581587
I Can work with that.

>>27581584
You REALLY Don't get the point of what we're trying to do, do ya?
Instead of the game Falling apart at the fucking seems like this, we're suggesting that you can't make a fucking nuke with Medieval tech.
Wait for the fucking game to progress a bit, and we have more plausible items and experience to work with. Then go fucking nuts.
>>
>>27581612
Insult? Just truth. All it takes is a simple scroll through the thread to confirm that you have contributed literally nothing of value to 'their' ideas. At least I'm putting something out there.
>>
>>27581587
This is good.
>>
>>27581629
Fair enough, just seeing what sticks.
>>
>>27581654
Same could be said for your petty arguments

At what point does point out my "worthlessness" solve anything?
>>
>>27581629
That's basically what I mean. Earth would craft weapons really well, Unicorns would craft armor really well, Pegasi would craft Potions and Health items really well.
>>
>>27581682
pointing

Blaming auto-correct
>>
>>27581570
that's what I'm getting at
just a bit more of a heavy-handed approach

lets say manhorse keeps requesting to craft essentially the same weapon laws already denied
laws can basically remove the ability for manhorse to craft weapons permanently or temporarily
or
starlight decides that anyone with a ranged weapon is overpowered and tries to destroy those weapons
lawsmen can just not allow those actions to happen again on a permanent or temporary basis
or if it becomes detrimental to the game and causes arguments just remove the crafting ability as he sees fit
>>
>>27581575
it's a good idea but seems complicated
>>
>>27581593
>>27581612
ABORT THE ARGUMENT
The infinite engine was the whole primary aspect; you can do anything, learn anything, go anywhere, it was a free source of gameplay with no limits to what you can do. I suppose I should have corrected "I can" to "we can", though, since everyone has the power to craft.
>>27581629
Fighting shit requires armor and weapons, and since that comes once in a blue moon, you need to get creative 99.9% of the time, thus making crafting the second most important thing behind combat.
>>27581638
The game isn't falling apart. The game is spot on, 10/10 okay. It's the people that are bursting at the seams, demanding change that doesn't need to be made. Our tech isn't medieval, either, it's near-futuristic. Going nuts is a key aspect of having fun with the game, what fun is there doing everything in a straight curve? Let people learn mistakes, and embrace the fact that shit works. If it's too easy, there's always Hard Mode in that /settings page.
>>27581703
I respect you contributing, but your idea makes no sense and would be railroading the game. And that's what absolutely destroys quests like this. Removing people from the right to play the game is bullshit in fifteen different degrees.
>>
>>27581727
Hey hey Manhorse

Majority rules :^)

You said this yourself.
>>
>>27581682
See
>>27581214
This is called 'contributing to a conversation'

>>27581089
This is valled shitposting. Why is this shit posting? Because it adds nothing of value to the topic at hand, and only serves to detract from meaningful discourse with your shitty drama bullshit.

And with that out of the way, back to what actually matters.
I think limiting crafting to class is potentially worse than the current system, what if crafting were level based as to reward actually playing the game and trying to survive ? Like a new player could make a spear, a 10th level could craft a primitive musket, sniper rifles could be made by the 20th or so, and future guns for above that somewhere?
>>
>>27581727
>right to play the game
>right to play
>right
someone needs to learn the difference between a right and a privilege
always remember this is Lawsmens world, he will always have the final say
we may not agree with his actions but it's his right as the creator of this dungeon, this game world
>>
>>27581773
Since when did you become the "voice of reason?"

And based on that logic,pointing out my worthlessness is also shitposting.
It adds nothing to the topic at hand and is only used to fuel even more drama.

Seriously,what suddenly made you become a stuck-up asshole for no reason?
>>
Well, I feel like everything has gotten WORSE with my idea.
>>27581727
>Implying
We got weapons and stuff all of the time. We find ice picks, box cutters, etc.
Hell, all of the shit I am wearing was either from a boss, from a chest, or traded for.
What, are you saying that crafting is the only way to get them?
>>
>>27581756
That's when we took a vote to have crafting recipes happen. This is a debate on what we should do to stop Law from making the game drink the bleach.
>>27581773
I feel like this idea could be expanded on. What about Level 1 being the skill to use Basic Melee, Level 3 being Basic Ranged, Level 5 being Intermediate Melee, L7 being Int. Ranged, L9 being Expert Melee, L11 being Expert Ranged, or a way of using that.
Alternatively, levels could have upgrade points to spend on shit like melee weapons, guns, laser/plasma tools, etc.
Example: Swords Dance (0/5) | All swords, daggers, and knifes have +10% attack damage.
>>27581824
Listen m8, crafting is about the only shit I'm good at, with barely anybody else doing it. When I hear everyone's going to limit or cut it entirely, that pretty much bugs me, because (no offense) combat-only tanking is fucking shit. I can't do it. It's boring and frankly, for me, serves no purpose when I see that levels don't make a difference anyway. Thus, I make a bunch of items, and it works out quite well for everyone else, and I'm fine with that. How would you like it if I said "if Jack is too good at fighting things, we should ban Jack from fighting"?
>>
>>27581897
I like the upgrade points thing. Making it more like an RPG.
>>
>>27581897
>Combat-only tanking is fucking shit
I can agree with that, somewhat.
>Levels don't make a difference anyway.
Spells, HP, "stats"....
>How would you like it if I said "if Jack is too good at fighting things, we should ban Jack from fighting"?
That's not what we are doing. We ain't banning you. We are just saying calm down a bit. I guess I just wanted old tower, but I guess conciving you is impossible. Lawsmen seems to like my idea, but you seem to be fully against it. Though, part of me like your Swords Dance thing. +50% attack damage when maxed out is a bit insane, but if it's like the perks in Fallout 4 or something, I guess that's fine.

Well, Lawsmen, got anything to say?
>>
>>27581897
Fine I made a strawpoll

http://www.strawpoll.me/10418239

Because voting is SO IMPORTANT
>>
>>27581958
Well I can tell you that I'm all for it.

I fully support the restricted crafting.
>>
Let's try to find common ground here.
Most of us can agree that the crafting system, in it's current state, is to some degree, overpowered.
I think the real overpowered thing, currently, is the energy sword. That thar be the key to infinity.

Morky was right. We should just smash it. Call it a bugfix.
>>
>>27581694
Sorry for forgetting to reply.
What would the "being better at X" thing work out?
What, Armor made by unicorns has +3 more DEF than something made by mud pone?
>>27581989
Hm. I'm in more favor of "turning it into a weaker version of itself."
I don't know, a slightly more powerful Electron spear.
>>
>>27581989
*There

Oh now you seem to agree
But wait
You are currently shitposting
As this adds nothing to the task at hand.
>>
>>27582001
Maybe Krono is thinking that each species has a boost in the speed at which they craft certain items?
>>
Or we could just not craft anything. That's a valid option no matter what anyone says.

Here's my idea
1. No team killing unless permitted by reason
2. No crafting, every item obtained will be from chests/crates
3. If someone asks/tells you not to help them with something (A.K.A me) then don't
4. If someone asks for help, you don't need to but if you do you get 'good boy/girl points'
5. Following any of the rules such as the no help/ help rule will get you points

What are these points?
Points are something, special we can say.
If you collect something like a 100 points, you get a crate that only YOU can open and what's ever inside only YOU can use unless you let someone open/use the item.

Thank you for your time
>>
>>27582023
So, for example:
>Jack Frost starts to make X (1/4)
>Krono tries to make what Jack is making (1/5)
Or something like that?
>>
>>27582005
Actually, I am proposing a solution to the problem. That is contributing. Nice try, though. Do you have a valid criticism? If so, please do voice it, it's always good to see things from another perspective.
>>
>>27581961
Hold on, I got an idea.

>>27581949
>>27581958
Well, I guess I can cut myself off making too much dank shit, but here's a thing:

What about an entire upgrade tree? Players can get upgrade points based on their level and spend it on upgrades and skills; as they buy new upgrades, new ones come up, allowing them to make a bunch of new perks to their character. This could be an update; I could help make the upgrades and stuff, if it were to help. I'll make a quick demo in MSPaint to show you an idea.

>>27581989
Maybe not cut off the resources; the Electron Spear was an item given to us, so it should be kept for the purpose at hand. What if the characters start out shit at the weapons, but can upgrade to suit their needs?
>>
>>27582034
Eh...I wanted to limit crafting, not fully remove it from the game like a tumor.
That idea you have seems to be...more useful to one side (You, Ember, etc) than the other (Me, Fruity, etc.)
>>27582056
Upgrade tree?
Well, I liked the random skills thing about the game, but I can listen.
>>
>>27582042
Blah blah blah "I'm in the right" blah blah blah
>>
>>27582001
Faster at crafting and gives a small buff for things in their specialized category. Ex: Earth begins crafting an electrified axe. It would normally take 5 turns to do, but since they are Earth it takes 2 or 3. It also has 3 more attack than if it was made by a Unicorn.
>>
>>27582056
Looks like the majority wins.

We are going with option 5:A combination of Krono and Jack&Fruit's ideas.
>>
>>27582106
Huh. Hm. Well, we got a lot of different ideas....
>>27582112
Well, people are still explaining and throwing in ideas, so let's not shut them all down.
>>
>>27582117
So a finalized poll later then?
>>
>>27582112
You didn't put me in it, you dense retard. Go gouge your fucking head out with a fork and try to use the last brain cells you have to lift bleach to your mouth.
Was that the reply you were trying to get? :^)
>>
>>27582133
Yeah. Let's just call the poll we just took a "What people seem to want the most right now" thing. When all of the ideas are done, all of the sides have spoken, then the poll should be made.
>>
>>27582147
Manhorse.
Fucking stop. This is what I am talking about.
>>
File: Great Work Guys.jpg (75 KB, 659x871) Image search: [Google]
Great Work Guys.jpg
75 KB, 659x871
>>27582147
Are you trying to be salty?
Are you trying to get Law angry?
Are you trying to cause another shitstorm?
>>
>>27582034
I like #1
#2 maybe no crafting 'new' weapons/armor (A wooden bat can't become a metal bat) but improving a existing weapon or armor a reasonable amount can be done if approved by Lawsmen

#3 #4 & #5 this may cause more arguments then necessary
>>
>>27582147
Manhorse. We get it you want to be dominant, you can't though. Your just causing more shit than you are removing it by trying to remove us. Now, I'm not saying I'm the new Jesus Christ. If anything, I'm a Roman soldier. Your the devil with tits and your on your period with Kaioken X 20 enabled and your ready to kick some ass.
>>
>>27582158
>>27582176
>>27582232
Read the spoiler. It's a joke. Jesus christ.
>>
>>27582348
Oh a joke isn't it?
So should I just kill you then for not getting it?
>>
Well, here's the ideas everyone has.
Jack/Fruity: Limit crafting a bit, but make up for it with other stuff.
Manhorse: Upgrade trees, the same crafting system, whatever.
Krono: Give each class a special talent (Armor, Potions/magic shit, Weapons)
Ruin: Get access to new shit as you level up and/or go through floors.
Useless: I don't know. I kinda got lost. Useless, tell me your side.
>>
>>27582379
You forgot Morky
>>
>>27582397
Oh, yeah, Morky.
Morky: Good boy points, no crafting.
>>
>>27582364
And what would the ghost do? Scare him to death?
We have enough problems without a poltergeist stirring shit up.

Seriously, how do we fix crafting? What is the best way to keep it reasonably tied into progression? Are racial bonuses a good idea, or should we actually have a class system? Why do we wear pants?
Serious questions guys.
>>
File: Upgrade Tree Demo.png (79 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Upgrade Tree Demo.png
79 KB, 1500x1500
>>27582379
Adding this picture to my idea.
Only examples for ideas, I was in a hurry, I'll give a better one tomorrow.
>>
>>27582416
>And what would the ghost do? Scare him to death?
>We have enough problems without a poltergeist stirring shit up.

Its funny that you say this as you say "No more drama"
>>
>>27582416
How about keeping crafting the way it is, except using an alternative to use the weapons themselves (ex. Upgrade Tree)?
>>
>>27582434
The problem with this can be summed up in one word:
Automation.
We were discussing the possibility of turrets and robots before. As they wouldn't be characters, they would bypass the skill tree you propose. Kind of unfair that one of us could have an automated turret BFG or something while the rest would be stuck with basic melee for a large amount of progression or so.
>>
>>27582485
We could limit crafting to certain skills. Like I said, I'm powering this idea tomorrow with charts and shit. Maybe you could help out?
>>
So, we got a lot of good ideas (well, kinda).
So, we got all of the details and stuff?
>>
>>27582510
Sounds neat. How do we bounce ideas back and forth?
>>
>>27582379

Here. We don't really need crafting, let's be honest. Here's a list of things we can craft, but it's limited to specific classes.

Crafting:
Pegasus will be support, for their agility and speed:
Knifes, Daggers, Short swords, small hammers, throw able weapons and other light weight weapons

Unicorns will be defense, for their magic being able to do many things:
Can craft shields, light armors, helmets, special necklaces that boost stats, potions that lower stats.
Necklaces:
Can boost, strength, health, defense, speed, agility and other stats
Potions:
Can heal, poison enemies, slow enemies, boost speed for a short time, boost strength for a short time.

Earth will be offense, they're strong and hard to take down:
Can craft, heavy armors, weapons like long swords, war hammers, battle axes, stronger shields and reinforce other items

Abilities:
Pegasus will be able to use an ability to increase their speed for a short amount of time, which can also increase your damage output due to the speed. This speed can not be granted to other classes.

Unicorns:
Unicorns can use their magic for things like a healing other team mates, but can only use magic as a defensive thing. Like we already have, Unicorns can make shields that last a certain amount of hits depending on how much power you dedicate into it. The strength on the shield can vary from 5 hits to 1 hit. Healing, you can use but much like the shield, how much energy you put into depends on how much you heal.

Earth:
Earth ponies are mean't to take damage. This is why they are an offense class if you will. They can take high damage and give out high damage but are fairly slow. The other two classes are fairly easy to take out, so Earth ponies can act as meat shields if the Unicorns can't raise a shield in time. Like the Unicorn, damage is based on how much energy you use, so let's say you use little bit of damage, you'll give out a fair amount of damage but not as much as you possibly could. (Idea 1/???)
>>
>>27582510
Say,Mancunt,what ever happened to that zombie dungeons thing?
>>
>>27582513
Kind of, but give everyone a night to work on ideas.
>>
>>27582519
Hm. Well, that sounds good as well.

>>27582538
So, we talk a bit more, sleep, then work out the kinks and shit tomorrow and stuff?
>>
>>27582538
I'm pretty sure we all have our own ideas already planned out
>>27582549
So make the Strawpoll tomorrow?
>>
>>27582562
Sure. Morky is adding limited crafting to his thing and abilities.
>>
>>27582379
limited weapon or armor crafting (wood can't be metal, a concrete brick can't be a gun)

potion of life, stat buffs, temporary effects (allow non pegasi to fly, non unicorn to use telekinesis, non earth to break walls?) and miscellaneous (light sources)

anyone trying to find ways around the crafting system can lose the ability to craft (permanently or temporarily or just given a warning as Lawsmen sees fit)
>>
>>27582611
*crafting potions is allowed
(I thought I typed this but i guess not)
>>
>>27582611
Hm. So, you can add spikes to the bat, but you can't turn a wood bat into an aluminum one.
Makes sense.

I don't really like the third one. Lawsmen can just say "But nothing happens" or something like that.
>>
>>27582639
Maybe Lawsie can do these actions when it is a repeated offense?
>>
>>27582562
You are using the word we again, but I've yet to see any actual ideas from you. Unless you can quote the post with your idea, you probably need the night to work on something more than any of us.
>>
>>27582662
We

We

We

We

We
>>
>>27582650
that's the idea
>>
Seriously MH, where should we bounce our ideas? Preferably text based, I have a terrible Internet connection where I am.
>>
>>27582683
My phone is shit, but my skype is princeepic and my steam is The Manhorse. Expect responses in the morning.
>>
>>27582680
So there you go>>27582639
>>
Well, I guess I was thinking about Fallout 4 when it comes to upgrades and limited crafting.

Lawsmen, you here?
>>
>>27582683
IRC is text based, compatible with most systems, and crossplatform
we just need to agree of a server and channel name
>>
>>27582519
Earth (continued):
If you use all your energy, you will do as much possible damage as you can but you have the possibility of harming yourself.

Stats:
Now, this can be changed by Law if he'd like but it's a general base stat.

Pegasus:
Health: 125
Speed (How fast you can get around): 175
Agility (How well you can dodge): 175
Luck (Your critical chance): 20%

Unicorns:
Health: 150
Speed: 125
Agility: 125
Luck: 30%

Earth:
Health: 250
Speed: 80
Agility: 80
Luck: 5%

Spells:

Pegasus:

Windy wings: A spell to boost your speed from 175 to 200. This move lasts for 1 turn a cooldown of at least 3 turns.

Wings of Agility: A spell to make you more evasive making it harder for your enemies to hit you, but due to high speeds you can't attack without highly damaging yourself. This is used for if you have low health and waiting for a unicorn to heal you. This lasts for 2 turns and has a cooldown of 5.

Wings of Brawn: This move makes your health rise from 125 to 175 for about 3 turns. But during this, you take a 5% lower damage deal so your incoming damage is lower. Your strength does not rise, only your health. This has a cooldown of 5 turns.

Irish winds: Your luck rises by 5% so you can hit your target and have a higher chance of hitting a critical hit. But your unlucky, you take 5% more damage as well, meaning the enemies attacks do 5% more damage then they would normally on you. This has a cooldown of 10 turns.

Unicorns:

Haste: This spell rises your speed from 125 up to 150. Also, this allows your cooldowns, beside this spells, to remove one turn. So let's say one was at a cooldown of 5, by the time this spell is cast, it's now at 4.

Elegance: This spell rises your agility by 10 but rises your teamates by 25. Cooldown is 5 turns.

Healing circle: All teammates within a set distance of the spell's strength will be healed by 50 health. They are also granted a regeneration of 5 health every turn. You don't get healed or get regen. Cooldown of 10 turns.
>>
How about this; we all work on our ideas alone, then tomorrow we merge all of it into one revised engine by working all together.
>>
>>27582798
Well, the idea I had has been fleshed out to it's fullest.
I just want to change crafting and items a bit, and that's it.
>>
>>27582798
BUT WAIT

What if one guy's idea is complete shit?

And why do we need to merge our ideas together?
>>
>>27582824
>Inb4 Ruin gets triggered by my use of the word "we"
>>
>>27582834
Not in this context, as "we" is actually referring to the whole group.
Work on your pattern recognition, it's cumbersome to have to keep talking down to explain simple concepts to you.
>>
>>27582856
tl;dr HUUR DUUR THE WORD WE IS IMPORTANT BLAH BLAH BLAH
>>
>>27582798
>>27582811
Oh, and merging sounds pointless. I might sound like my head is up my own asshole, but I think my idea is the best. Krono is a close second.
>>
>>27582752
Unicorn spells continued:

Crude Awakening: This spell allows you to awaken a teammate if they have fallen, costing you 5 health. If you revive a dead teammate it costs you 50. So use this spell wisely, or your awakening might have to be soon. Cooldown of 15 turns.

4 Leafed Findings: This spell allows you to rise a teammates luck by 5% allowing them to hopefully deal a crit. If they don't deal a crit within 5 turns your cooldown gets added 2 turns. Cooldown, 10 turns.

Earth:

Steel Hull: Your health is raised by 25 for 3 turns, the 25 health also makes it so your enemies deal 5 less damage to you then their normal attack would deal. The down side is your agility and speed are lowered by 10. Cooldown is 10 turns.

Feather Weight: Your speed and agility raise by 10, but your strength is lowered by 15 for 3 turns. Cooldown is 10 turns.

Sacrifice: You can transfer 25 of your health to a team mate, even if they're at full health, but if you choose to do so 25 of your health is lost and sent to a single target. Cooldown is 20 turns.

Tank Repair: You get to regenerate 2 health per turn but your movement (speed and agility) is lowered by 25 while this spell is in effect. This spell lasts for three turns. Cooldown is 15 turns.

Now, I'm going to transfer this all into a paste bin and give you the link so it's easier to read.

http://pastebin.com/hSNkHsuK
>>
>>27582895
>>27582752
>>27582519
10/10 well thought out sweetie
>>
different idea up for consideration
manhorse wants to craft awesome stuff let him with two restrictions
1. manhorse cannot interact with the game directly (no longer an active player)
2. items are at player request

he can make suggestion on improving and upgrading equipment and as long as the person requesting agrees (and Laws has no objections) he gets to make BFGs, Tanks, and whatever his heart desires
>>
>>27582871
This completely misses the point.
Let me explain it to you in terms that your socialized public schooling may have prepared you to understand.

Words are little pictures of noises us people make to tell each other things we think and feel in a way even the silliest of us can understand. Different words mean different things. Are you still following?

Okay, good. Have a gold star, because yay you did mediocre and that is worth celebration, let's continue!

Now we are going to look at some special words. Yes words, the little sound pictures we were just learning about before you got a gold star. The word we will be looking at here is "we".

"We" is a word (yep, a little sound picture, good job!) that specifically refers to a group that YOU are a part of. For example, if I were to say "we are having a talk about words", I would be correct, as you and I are currently talking about words. Now if I were to say that "We are incapable of correctly using the word we", I would be wrong, as that problem is yours alone.

Do you get it?
>>
>>27582987
Wow. Just wow.
>>
>>27582987
Wow that was a long bit of nothing

Absolutely nothing to contribute to the topic at hand

Pointless really.
>>
>>27582987
Wew lad
>>
>>27582997
I guess it was pointless, as the entire fucking point sailed so far over your head it may as well have been a passing sattelite. My point is that no have no fucking cause to say "us" or "we" in regards to our (not your, OUR) ideas when you have not contributed a single idea to the discussion.

Seriously, just how bad were your grades in English, you lack both grammatical knowledge and reading comprehension, you fucking tool.
>>
>>27583039
Another pointless post
>>
>>27583039
What the fuck is going on with you?
Jesus, I thought Manhorse got salty sometimes, but you take the whole cake.
>>
>>27582987
you forgot usage in your argument
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_we
>>
>>27583039
Wew lad
>>
File: 65307055_autistic_boy-spl-1.jpg (14 KB, 304x171) Image search: [Google]
65307055_autistic_boy-spl-1.jpg
14 KB, 304x171
>>27583064
Its okay Morky, gotta let some folks learn at their own speeds, not everyone is fortunate to be quick like you :^)
>>
>>27583091
>>27583064
>Morky

What?
Are you now accusing Useless of being Morky
Have you gone full retard?
>>
>>27583104
Can't a man watch prank videos without this shit?
>>
>>27583104
Whoops. I guess reading Morky's proposed system made me think of him for some reason.
It's okay; we all make mistakes sometimes :)
I made a silly little slip, you scarcely use the word we in the correct context, Manhorse abuses the crafting system like it's married to him, and God made you!
See? Nobody is perfect, but we should try anyway :)
>>
>>27583117
apparently not
>>
>>27583139
:)
I can use emoticons too:)
Really conveys the message:)
This is a great way to argue:)
We(Oh no looks like I did it again)can all agree that you are arguing for literally no reason:D
Now be a good boy and fuck off :)
>>
>>27583139
Wew lad
>>
>>27583139
Yo dude
You can save your ass without going on the offensive
Just say 'shit, I fucked up, my bad' and go inactive for an hour or half
Nobody will say shit and the topic continues
>>
>>27583171
>(Oh no looks like I did it again)
don't you meant we ʅฺ(・ω・。)ʃฺ??
>>
>>27583228
Ah yes

We did it again

You're the emoticon god afterall
>>
>>27583171
Well, you would have used 'we' correctly if you had used 'literally' correctly. The use was improper because I do in fact have a reason, and that reason is trying to help you understand that you are terribly wrong. I just want to help you see outside of your own asshole, where your head is currently lodged, and really understand what it is that makes you wrong, so maybe you could have a meaningful conversation. I have dumbed down all the way to emojis to try and talk on your level, but it yields no fruit. Our minds are our kingdoms, and your mind is an impenetrable fortress; all of its defense leaves little room for much else. Enjoy that.
>>
>>27583286
Are you literally making the same exact pointless post?
We already had enough of your shit
Drop it.
>>
>>27583286
Dude. Maybe you should calm down a bit, holy fuck.
It's like you are having a heart attack or something.
>>
>>27583327
Tell you what: rephrase that as a wintery pun and we have a deal! I've kind of given up and started blocking glimmer for the night anyway.
>>
>>27583351
Take a CHILL pill, dude.
You should be more nICE.
>>
>>27583365
Fine, I think it's about time I cooled off anyway.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10419013

IP checking disabled, vote as much as you like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
s
>>
Grope my banana until it explodes into chunks of apple sauce bump.
>>
File: Adorable Glimmer nose scrunch.gif (2 MB, 300x238) Image search: [Google]
Adorable Glimmer nose scrunch.gif
2 MB, 300x238
>>27583313
I haz an adorable gif for you Glimglam.
>>
>>27585242
>>27583466
>>27584418
>>
>>27585291
That's hot.
>>
Nothing good like eating Hot pockets in 1 in the morning.
>>
>>27585338
Nothing like eating cereal at 3 in the morning. Get gud son.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 960x774) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 960x774
>>27585345
Damn son
>>
>>27585353
Where'd ya find that?
>>
File: IMAG0967.jpg (717 KB, 2048x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0967.jpg
717 KB, 2048x1520
>>27585345
Nothing like having NY strip and black pepper rosemary potatoes at 4:30 in the morning
gotta step-up your game if you wanna play with the big dogs
>>
>>27585291
That..

Oh...

S-saved
>>
File: sxedrcfgvhbjnkml,;..gif (3 MB, 369x277) Image search: [Google]
sxedrcfgvhbjnkml,;..gif
3 MB, 369x277
>>27585980
KEK!
>>
>>27586026
Andrew please.
>>
File: Cum on Anon Filly.gif (4 MB, 369x277) Image search: [Google]
Cum on Anon Filly.gif
4 MB, 369x277
>>27586027
You can't stop me.
>>
>>27586065
You absolute madmare.
>>
File: cumming on vinyl.gif (3 MB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
cumming on vinyl.gif
3 MB, 426x240
>>27586081
HAHHAHAHAHHAHHA! No one can stop me now!
>>
>>27586100
D-don't do it to Commie Horse

WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T DO THAT!
>>
File: Veronika cum all over.gif (606 KB, 336x304) Image search: [Google]
Veronika cum all over.gif
606 KB, 336x304
>>27586135
You think I won't cum on that dirty slav to?
>>
>>27586191
D-damn you.
>>
File: Veronika gets cummed on.gif (1 MB, 439x233) Image search: [Google]
Veronika gets cummed on.gif
1 MB, 439x233
>>27586202
HAHAHAHAHAH. I will cum on her again, and you can't stop me! Wait... your not enjoying this are you?
>>
>>27586208
>wait... your not enjoying this are you?

Well I um.....

Maybe?
>>
Morning Bump
>>
Reporting in, but I'm working all day on this new engine.
>>
>>27586288
Okay okay so goodbye then
>>
File: I came.gif (3 MB, 332x308) Image search: [Google]
I came.gif
3 MB, 332x308
>>27586208
>>
>>27586463
How do you change the direction your cumming from? I don't know how to do that.
>>
>>27586483
Click on a part of the box to change direction.

Top Left
Top Right
Bottom Left
Bottom Right
>>
File: Manhorse Bukkake.gif (2 MB, 272x300) Image search: [Google]
Manhorse Bukkake.gif
2 MB, 272x300
>>27586463
Never mind I figured it out.
>>
File: SexualViolence.jpg (130 KB, 600x746) Image search: [Google]
SexualViolence.jpg
130 KB, 600x746
>>27586508
Lel
>>
File: Fixed the pic.gif (2 MB, 286x356) Image search: [Google]
Fixed the pic.gif
2 MB, 286x356
>>27586520
Fixed the pic for ya.
>>
File: High Impact.png (225 KB, 385x484) Image search: [Google]
High Impact.png
225 KB, 385x484
>>27586541
Wew lad
>>
File: Now brush.gif (3 MB, 285x358) Image search: [Google]
Now brush.gif
3 MB, 285x358
>>27586553
Fixed it.
>>
>Looks through posts
>Sees multiple facial gifs

To think I liked you two
>>
File: Cute Lyra ecalator.gif (89 KB, 500x464) Image search: [Google]
Cute Lyra ecalator.gif
89 KB, 500x464
>>27586653
>>
File: Sad Glim.png (289 KB, 486x501) Image search: [Google]
Sad Glim.png
289 KB, 486x501
>>27586653
*Sad music intensifies*

We were just having fun
>>
http://mygamestudio.x.fc2.com/bukkake/

Here is the link for the cummules.
>>
>>
>>27585338
>>27585345
>>27585674
Nothing like going to bed at a reasonable time.
>>
>>27586697
This
>>
File: Welp, what did you expect..gif (602 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
Welp, what did you expect..gif
602 KB, 165x115
>>27586682
>>
File: Twi has a full plate.gif (2 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Twi has a full plate.gif
2 MB, 320x320
>>27586688

>>27586697
This
>>
File: Look at this semen.gif (3 MB, 304x336) Image search: [Google]
Look at this semen.gif
3 MB, 304x336
>>27586725
>>
File: Lyra gets cummed on.gif (1 MB, 308x331) Image search: [Google]
Lyra gets cummed on.gif
1 MB, 308x331
>>27586744
>>
>>27586653
Hey, do you have a skype or steam?
>>
>>27586767
Yea why?
>>
>>27586786
Probably going to manipulate you or whatever

Then again I have him befriended on steam so..
>>
>>27586805
Befriended him or me?
>>
>>27586810
As in I have him as a friend on steam.

Same with Fruit and Jack
>>
>>27586786
>http://pastebin.com/hSNkHsuK
Your concept seems like a working system; me and Ruin were thinking the ideas could merge together, since they work well with each other and try to accomplish the same idea. We've been talking on Skype, however, so I was wondering if you had one.

>>27586805
oh shit you have discovered my master plan
as we speak i have contacted the cia and have 500,000 servers ready to ddos your steam
lizard squad and anonymous are on standby to take your ip down for 180 seconds again and again
completely legit plan you saw right through me
steve jobs came back from the dead and banned me from apple from that hot opinion
I was legitimately giggling while writing this. But really, it's cool.
>>
File: My new favourite wallpaper..jpg (59 KB, 500x311) Image search: [Google]
My new favourite wallpaper..jpg
59 KB, 500x311
>>27586835
>>http://pastebin.com/hSNkHsuK
I like this a lot.
>>
>>27582895
Continuing.

Unicorns can enchant items to make them stronger and more durable. More durable? You may ask. Yes, durability. This will be something completely new and create a challenge. Weapons, Armor and shields have a certain durability but they can be fixed if they need to. Unicorn spells can be used to increase the durability but won't fix it. The race who built it can only repair it. So let's say it's a dagger, if it's on low durability only a Pegasus can repair it. It's basically your mastery in one area of weaponry, hence the reason only the race who crafted the item can fix the item.
>>
>>27586976
Hypothetically,what would an Alicorn do RPG-like wise?
>>
>>27586976

Crafting. Now, Law might disapprove of this, but here's the idea. We have crafting recipies, you have to gather certain materials that fit for that weapons needed materials and then depending on the weapon, it will have longer wait times on a stronger weapon than you do on a weaker weapon.
>>
>>27586986
An Alicorn. Considering Law didn't make it a choice I'm not going to bother making the statistics up, so if he does add it I will make the statistics up.
>>
>>27586987
I mean, I feel that crafting recipes would remove the imagination of the whole thing.

>>27586997
HP: 150
SPD: 175
AGI: 175
Luck: 30%

Also, did you read my previous post? Declining the proposal is fine, I'd just like to know if you acknowledged it.
>>
>>
>>27587018
Hm... Okay, sorry, but I've used a lot of brain power on this idea and I thought it would simplify things so that race can craft with ease.

And what previous post.
>>
Oh, hey.
Uh, well, hm.
>>
>>27587038
>>27586835
Top part.

>>27587120
Hey. As you can see, ideas are still getting passed around.
>>
>>27587272
Well what was Ruin's idea?
>>
>>27587272
Well...
I didn't really think that everything would happen like this.
Honestly, I expected people to say yes or no, and then we would move on.
>>
>>27587280
Ruin and I teamed up; we're both working on a skill tree/wheel with racial traits, spell sets, races, limited crafting, but it all works on spendable points over experience. The tree's branches apply number-based algorithms that work with your stat sheets, and I believe three people working on the same thing can produce a better outcome.

>>27587284
We've taken a path where "if one system changes, why not take care of the rest", I believe. You're free to help, if you want to.
>>
>>27587301
Well, I guess I just wanted to bring the tower back, not Upgrades trees or New skills. I just wanted to change up ONE system, and that would be it.

I mean, with some of the things you guys are throwing around, it sounds like you want to make this, I don't know, a totally different game.

I don't want that.
>>
>>27587315
Same here

I don't want the entire system to change

Although Morky's idea of each class getting special role and Krono's idea of specific class skills is good.So is Useless's idea.And yours/Fruit's
>>
>>27587315
Eh, if we let it run long enough, we may actually make something really neat.
>>
>>27587340
Specific class skills? What, the whole minor crafting buffs and speed things?

>>27587349
....You are taking out pieces of a boat, and putting in new pieces. When you replace all of the parts of the boat with new ones, is it still the original?
>>
>>27587359
Yes
That is what I mean.
>>
>>27587359
Of course not, but when you replace parts in a computer for upgrading, it turns from a decent build to a battlestation.
>>
New thread
>>27587489
>>27587489
>>27587489
>>
>>27587449
Well, I guess my point is, well, I don't want to change the whole game.

I like a mix of Krono's/Fruity/My ideas, and that's it. I know you spent a lot of time on your upgrade trees and stuff, but I'm just telling my side.

Sure, if a lot of people vote for you, I guess we have to follow it, but I just like a small few tweaks, and that's it.

Maybe I am being way too serious about this, but hey, this is one of the few reasons why I even log on to this hunk of junk computer.
>>
>>27586725
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27580773/#q27585739
your right Andrew
a good nights rest is very important
>>
>>27587525
I don't normally get a good nights rest. If I did, then I wouldn't have participated on a 1000 post thread.
>>
>>27587548
there will be plenty of time to sleep when we're dead

so whose pasty white arm was in that pic?
>>
>>27587569
What pic? If your talking about the one I had in my removed post, I just pulled it off the internet.
>>
File: AHAHAHAHA.png (700 KB, 2024x2008) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHAHA.png
700 KB, 2024x2008
Page 9 bump
>>
test bump
https://www.quotev.com/quiz/7895487/Are-you-the-pun-master
>>
File: 1450370941849.png (17 KB, 892x742) Image search: [Google]
1450370941849.png
17 KB, 892x742
>>27588655
I took that test
It was very PUNishing!
>>
Updated chart since it isn't a big secret that I'm Kars
>>
Ech
>>
File: Blushing with excitement.jpg (80 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
Blushing with excitement.jpg
80 KB, 894x894
Bump
>>
>>27589921
Cute!
>>
File: Cold.png (537 KB, 794x979) Image search: [Google]
Cold.png
537 KB, 794x979
>>27590445
>>
File: image.jpg (497 KB, 4000x2240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
497 KB, 4000x2240
>>27590534
Starlight a Cute, CUTE!!!
>>
File: blushfrost.png (13 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
blushfrost.png
13 KB, 245x245
>>27590534

>>27590545
Say, Springy, how's the game for ya?
>>
File: Somethingsomething Glim.png (936 KB, 1189x1285) Image search: [Google]
Somethingsomething Glim.png
936 KB, 1189x1285
>>27590545
>>
File: 1461276887977.jpg (39 KB, 296x213) Image search: [Google]
1461276887977.jpg
39 KB, 296x213
>>27590534
>>
File: image.gif (557 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
557 KB, 480x270
>>27590558
The game's been Fun, I don't have that much time to post here often and I try my best to be here.
>>
File: Cup O Joy.jpg (1 MB, 1970x2480) Image search: [Google]
Cup O Joy.jpg
1 MB, 1970x2480
>>27590545
That is also adorable.
>>
File: ohmyheeho.png (294 KB, 698x525) Image search: [Google]
ohmyheeho.png
294 KB, 698x525
>>27590601
Well, don't stress yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 320x320
>>27590610
You're gonna make me have a heart attack.
>inb4 hot sht y we're u gon
>>
>>27590630
>Undertale
>Pokemon
Wew lad
>>
File: Manhorse.jpg (78 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
Manhorse.jpg
78 KB, 792x792
>>
File: Cute3.png (375 KB, 1024x773) Image search: [Google]
Cute3.png
375 KB, 1024x773
>>27590630
That is honestly very adorable.

I guess you can say it is very SHOCKINGLY adorable!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 195

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.