[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reversed Gender Roles Equestria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 98
File: large (1).png (1 MB, 1263x1024) Image search: [Google]
large (1).png
1 MB, 1263x1024
Previous thread: >>27490390

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aoh8YH3I0q78czAnb9mt_4h5jUeCUbivFV5WhAh935U/edit?pli=1

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives:
http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea
>>
>>27519796
>mfw it's not dong ring
>>
>>27519857
kill yourself
>>
Gilda and Anon's BBQ continuation when?
>>
>>27519959
People still wanted that?
>>
File: remove donger.jpg (54 KB, 560x360) Image search: [Google]
remove donger.jpg
54 KB, 560x360
>>27519890
>>
>>27519964
yup. Druidshy is based. We never got around to pounding her and Gilda's pussy's
>>
White-knighting cuddlesluts!
>>
>>27520000
Fuck, quads they compel me to continue druidshy...

I guess I can dust off some words and slam them together to make things.
>>
File: 1453694704863.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1453694704863.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>27520048
>>
File: 1463164081062.jpg (74 KB, 1000x1086) Image search: [Google]
1463164081062.jpg
74 KB, 1000x1086
I want to aggressively cuddle and fondle the shy quiet one.
>>
>>27519857
>le epic dong ring may may XD
>>
>>27520000

Speaking of Druidshy, I(different anon)'m planning on releasing the first 2000 words of a Druid Anon story, but I have no idea what sort of plot I should have.

I've set up Anon being chosen by the forest and taking control of its plant-life (and being strangely turned on by it) and I've set up Twiggles being a white-knight sperg.

But I'm not sure if I want to make this a series of slices of life, or make an actual plot.

I do wish to move beyond making little one-shots and start making short stories. A writefag has to expand his horizons, y'know.
>>
File: 1441325835302.png (262 KB, 820x622) Image search: [Google]
1441325835302.png
262 KB, 820x622
>It came down to putting locks on your dresser.
>Everyday those one of the towns ponies would sneak into your home and steal some of your socks.
>At first you thought you were losing a pair here and there.
>It wasn’t until you saw some mare in a cloak trying to sell a used pair in the market.
>Losing socks was a big deal, fuckers didn’t grow on trees and it would be a cold day in hell before you would buy one of those froo froo pairs rarity tried to get you to wear.
>Getting home you walked into your bedroom in order to change out of your work clothes.
>You kind of wish you hadn’t.
>The dresser was in pieces, its contents all gone.
>Fucking ponies.
>>
>>27520185
Well does the forest have a "avatar" of sorts? Treehugger or Fluttershy would be good examples, as they would know the "Law of the Jungle" so to speak, and would constantly try to tell Twilight she is just bothering Anon when he is fine.
>>
File: 1434908157314.png (134 KB, 536x500) Image search: [Google]
1434908157314.png
134 KB, 536x500
>>27520095
aggressively cuddle the mare
>>
File: 1456281400832.jpg (253 KB, 809x857) Image search: [Google]
1456281400832.jpg
253 KB, 809x857
>>27520266
What if she wants to cuddle you?
>>
File: 1419416299285.png (158 KB, 553x791) Image search: [Google]
1419416299285.png
158 KB, 553x791
>>27520301
AGGRESSIVELY CUDDLE THE MARE
>>
>>27520195
>Anon sues for the damages and demands funding by ponyville to replace any socks stolen from him.
>Ponyville's lawyers deem this too expensive after a while and sue to overturn the decision, insisting that Anon is compelling them to take his socks because of his degenerate and slutty way of dressing.
>The court case causes mass confusion and quickly finds it all the way to royal court.
>Not being a snob noble privs, Anon is pissed that it had to come this far. He'd never bother the princesses for something so trivial. But his feet are FUCKING COLD!
>The princess are eager to hear the case, given that this is the most interesting thing that has happened to them (outside of national emergency) in the past 250 years.
>Anon is considering just using sandals and living in a cave in the winter. After the media hears of this, they go ballistic and insist that Anon keeps wearing socks. (They'd lose their enormous profits caused by the national media sensation)
>How far does this get out of hand?

>>27520266
>"avatar"
If you're referring to the movie, I haven't watched it (no regrets) and don't know what you mean.
But if I took the classic definition of an avatar, that's what Anon /becomes/ when he's chosen by the forest. He's mostly on his own, though I might consider having Fluttershy give him advice when she's not trying to get into his pants (replaced by spider-silk robes 1350 words in.)
>>
>>27520342
>Anon loses his patience and very firmly reminds ponies that this is a case of stolen personal property (that he had under lock-and-key in HIS OWN HOUSE) and that his status as a slut, whether it is or is not true, has no bearings on his rights as a legal person/"legal pony".
>>
File: 1452430195467.png (2 MB, 4000x2740) Image search: [Google]
1452430195467.png
2 MB, 4000x2740
>>27520342
>This got out of hand.
>All you wanted was to have a comfortable pair of socks that kept your feet from being cold.
>Watching the protest outside was both sombering and sad.
>Huge signs reading “Free the feet!” and countersigns of “They’re not LEWD!” were hoisted by gaggles of mares and stallions alike.
>Somehow in all this bullshit you created a social movement the likes of which Equestria has never seen before.
>And all you had left is that one pair of socks who’s elastic gave up.
>>
>>27520425
"What rights? The right not to have my shit stolen by a bunch of uppity midget horses! Give me back my socks, dammit! I'm COLD!"
>Brief silence in the court room
>"Anonymous, humour me for a moment."
"You got it."
>"Is there a practical function to your socks?"
"Of course; that's why I wear them. My extremities are furless and made of soft, tender flesh. If I don't have some kind of protection from the elements, I can risk permanent damage in extreme scenarios. The socks serve the purpose of keeping me warm."
>The jury looks sheepish.
>>
>>27520429
>There are only seven known pairs of human socks in Equestria.
>Some are in the hooves of eccentric collectors.
>A couple are in museums,
>one is in Anon's possession,
>and the last, most intact pair are in the hooves of the Princesses themselves, guarded with material and scent-preservative spells.
>Little does Anon know that the Princesses wear them over their muzzles while clopping every evening/morning.
>>
>>27520429
I just realized how freakishly long a pony's neck is.

>Anon in Equestria
>Ponies are friendly enough, but their long necks weird you out.
>Same way how emus' horrifying prehensile bird necks make you super uncomfortable.
>Twilight tried hugging your leg yesterday and by wrapping her neck around your shin.
>You nearly vomited.
>>
>>27520491
That Anon is a pussy. He should fap to some xenomorphs until he realises his mistake.
>>
>>27520511
But they don't have long necks
>>
File: 1451791037994.png (548 KB, 1270x810) Image search: [Google]
1451791037994.png
548 KB, 1270x810
>>27520485
>While all the judges and royals deliberated on your case you decided to do some sightseeing.
>By pure chance you found yourself in the Canterlot museum of history.
>It was only when you got to the newest exhibit did you really get ticked off.
>On display sitting on a fancy pillow was a pair of your socks.
>The little tag underneath read “Donated by Princess Twilight Sparkle”
>You don’t remember any of those stains being on that pair of socks before either.
>>
>Ponies have no notions of sex, the topic is completely taboo and only when you get married do they learn about how babies are made.
>Enter Anon oblivious to this with mares hitting on him left and right.
>He tries to not be a horsefucker
>Mares want aggressive cuddling without any sex
>Hijinks and missunderstandings ensue
>>
>>27521379
Anal misunderstandings.
>>
>>27520772
>You are Twilight Sparkle, donator of Anon's socks that you shoved up your cooter.
>"Why does my front door smell like urine?"
>Ponyville sure is full of mysteries.
>>
>Be Gilda
>The day Dash rejected you was the worst day of your life
>And also the best
>On your way back to Griffonstone, you passed some shitty cottage along the road
>You didn't think anything of it until you smelled it
>MEAT
>GRILLING
>You were pretty hungry, the cost of a train ticket to Ponyville annihilating most of your pocket money
>You were hoping to bum some money off Dash and get some eggs or something, but that's off the table now
>Your stomach grumbles hungrily
>Naturally, you snuck around the side to find the source of that wonderful smell
>A giant ape was standing by a firepit, several big chunks of meat grilling on a rack above it
>Off to the side, a partially deconstructed deer lay under a mosquito net
>You sneak up behind him, planning on grabbing the spit and making a break for it
>Just before you lunge, however, he turns around
>"Can I help you?" He asks, his voice a low, sultry baritone
>Can he help you? Hells yes
"Um, my name is Gilda, and I was wondering if I could have something to eat?"
>At first you're terrified of him tossing you out
>But then he smiled and pats the ground beside him
>"Sure, there's plenty to go around."

"And that, chicks, is how I met your father."
>The little chicks smile and caw happily
>"That was a gweat stowy, momma!" Little Ganon squawks, the rest of them cawing their agreement
>Guilder raises his voice above the ruckus, "Now tell us 'bout how you gutted an' ate the Pink pony!"
>>
>>27521762
Daw that's ado-
>Gutted an' ate the Pink Pony.
Anon, Anon please, there's edge then there's Cupcakes
>>
>>27521783
>>27521762
Don't forget about him Chasing the Purple Dragon
>>
>>27521762
"Ate?"
>Those silly chicks, Anon must've been playing with them again
>He hates her almost as much as you
>But... You never did it
>You ranted and raved for years about how you'd slowly cut open her belly and eat her stupid pony heart, but you never did it
>As your relationship with Anon grew fonder, from strangers, to roommates, to lovers, you managed to let go of hate
>Besides, you can't put Anon through the pain of waiting for you
>He would never just go off and join some pony herd
>right?
>"Hey hon, I'm done chopping up the goat. I know you've been collecting horns, so I left those for you."
>Anon walks in, leans over, and lets the chicks lick blood from his fingers
>You've been making traditional griffon drinking horns
>It's tradition, on your wedding night, to drink from the horns of vanquished unicorns, but goat horns are good enough
>You don't have long left before they'll be put into use
>fillygethype.parchment
>>
>Anon doesn't like the ponies.
>Finds them goddamn annoying.
>Knows, however, that he'll need supplies eventually, so is forced to live within walking distance of Ponyville to occasionally pick up stuff.
>Self-sufficiency, like growing his own shit, only works to an extent.
>Ponies think he's like an old spinster, and endlessly bother him by being sexist whorses.
>One day, they're surprised to find him warmly-greeting a non-pony female at home.
>Still baffled.
>>
File: 1407714306354.png (31 KB, 206x239) Image search: [Google]
1407714306354.png
31 KB, 206x239
>>27522068
>anon turned gilda into a kitten
perfect
>>
>>27522068
>having chicks before marriage
Why would you do this?
>>
File: 1424204581421.png (324 KB, 562x676) Image search: [Google]
1424204581421.png
324 KB, 562x676
>>27522089
>every now and then a couple minotaur girls will stroll through town straight to Anon's house
>don't come back until the next morning
>>
File: 1433547327178.jpg (164 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1433547327178.jpg
164 KB, 1600x1200
>>27521762
>>27522068
Wait a second... Anon and Gilda had babies?

But then, what do they look like? This maybe?
>>
>>27520185
Do it
>>
>>27520185
>But I'm not sure if I want to make this a series of slices of life, or make an actual plot.
Don't force or hamfist anything, anon.
>>
>>27520185
>>27522249
>>27522269
>You never were really a treehugger on earth.
>Hell, the only evidence of having a green thumb was the dozen or so blueberry bushes in the yard that you watered and picked each summer at your parents' place.
>The plants around here act a little bit differently.
>For one, they grow pretty quickly.
>For another, they flinch at your touch, and don't like to be pruned. You have to wrestle with them to get em to take their medicine.
>You started your garden in your house at the edge of the Everfree because sexist horses won't let you do anything else.
>You guess feeding Celestia's soldiers is better than committing war-crimes against Yak POWs in the camps not too far inside the forest's north side. Not that Celestia would let anyone know.
>After the watering, you go back to reading some manega, freshly imported from Neighpone.
>Monster Colts. Sexy creatures that exist solely to breed mares and sometimes make them their eternal captives, filling them with sperm and making the process of giving birth a sensation of pleasure rather than that of pain. Typical perverted feminine fantasy.
>It still amuses you to look at. Reminds you of home, too.
>You still haven't seen the newly released publication called "Timid Drift and the Quest for the Hot Monkey Dick" by a new manegaka known as Yellow Quiet.
>You're sure you've heard that name before...

>You hear rustling from the outside.
>grabbing Allie, you burst out the door to a horrible sight.
>Burdpones eating your flowers.
>Allie's gonna bonk some burdpone skull today.

>Well, Allie's had a grand old time today.
>You're sitting in your garden.
>Not too many flowers have been lost.
>Good god, you already sell the fruits of your labor.
>Flowers are meant to be pollinated, not nommed!
>Now that the pones are aware that you're out gardening today, they're not going to mess with you until the sun rises again.
>>
>>27522299
>They're too afraid of the dark to try it at night.
>Your eyelids get heavy and you allow yourself to drift off.

>You wake up and you're not in the dirt anymore.
>As if by magic (and probably so,) you're laying on a bed of leaves, as if the plants bowed in your direction, lifted you into the air, layed themselves under you, and set you down.
>The leaves covered your torso as well, wrapping you in a comfortable cocoon.
>As your curiosity grew, the leaves twitched, as if getting ready for you to get up.
>When you decided you were too comfortable to get up, they stopped, even wrapping a little bit tighter around you.
>Before you even knew that you were hungry, a piece of fruit wrapped in a vine appeared before you.
>You didn't know how to properly thank your garden for the meal, but it seemed to perk up with your appreciative thoughts.
>The fruit was very filling, and lulled you to sleep again.

>You wake with the sun.
>You're still out in your garden.
>This was no fever dream.
>Your plants were alive.
>Well, they're already alive and able to move away from your pruning clippers, but not THIS alive...
>You attempt to wiggle out of your plant cocoon, and the plants unwravel, actually boosting you up to your feet
>You feel them squeezing your butt as well.
>Odd.

>You feel energized and refreshed, ready to take on anything.
>You see many sets of eyes peeking through your fence.
>You think about Allie, and she is dropped into your hand by the vines.
>You're not surprised that such things happen in horseland any more.
>You ARE surprised that the ponies are surprised. You hear them all gasp.
>They're a little more shocked than the usual shock they register when your brandish Allie for a whoopin'.
>Like magic, the burdpones fly off, the strongpones run off, the smarticorns teleport away, and the dumbicorns make like the strongpones.
>Except slower.
>>
>>27522214
T-Too lewd.

No daughter of mine is going out without clothing on, I don't care what the filles and colts at school think.
>>
>>27522310
>Well, that's that.
>Perhaps you can garden in peace while contributing to the war effort.
>It certainly beats screwing fuses into magic bombshells or whatever they use.
>You did hear about soldiers commandeering Pinkie's party cannon for one of their corps' batteries.
>What are they going to do? shoot cakes and confetti at the enemy?
>Don't answer that question.

>You oughta be these ponies' Field Marshall. You'd turn Equestria into a powerful empire.
>Alas. You'd have to work behind a mare if your commands are to be respected.
>To find a respectful mare, you'd have to find either a liberal hippiepone, or a pony from 500 years ago when gender roles were relatively equalized.
>Neither is a viable option in the marelitary.
>The best you can do is feed the soldiers and give directions for the retarded Lieutenant-Colonels assigned to defend the Southwestern borders of Equestria, coincidentally right in the forest.
>Intelligence suggests, as you've overheard, that the Yak's 5th and 12th armies are travelling there to invade since they can't break through the Crystal Empire's well-trained troops.
>Ponies' loose lips sink ships, dawg.
>Twilight a fool and liability to the state.
>If you had your way, they'd be communicating in encrypted Navahorse, not Equish.

>You take a walk into the forest, something that you have to do in secret if you don't want these sexist pones not stopping you or following you in.
>Unlike most of the time, the plants seem to retreat before your way, making a path for you.
>You find your new-found oneness with nature exciting. Arousing, even.
>You cross the live, but fallen tree that bridges the gap leading to the the Everfree Castle.
>Its branches seem to form guard-rails to keep you from falling.
>This IS exciting.
>>
>>27522319
>At the (somewhat) restored Castle of the Two Sisters, you look through the library for any information that you can find on inadvertantly becoming a druid.

-----

>So it seems that the forest has chosen you because you're the most qualified to lead it.
>Twenty years on earth makes you more mature than most ponies get in a lifetime, it seems.
>Makes sense given that Princess Spergle was crowned yet acts like she's twelve.
>And you thought the females were supposed to be more mature than the colts.
>You leave the castle, and find that the plants have already made a path for you.
>They seem to be becoming you to follow wherever they're guiding you.
>You have no reason not to oblige them.
>The path takes you to a low point on the clif, where it isn't too far down to the bottom of the chasm.
>A series of vines for a ladder for you to climb down with.
>When you finish going down, you feel something groping your butt.
>When you swivel around, nothing has changed.
>Very odd.

>The plants lead you into a beautiful cave, in which sits a crystalized tree.
>When you confront the welcoming, glowing tree, you're suddenly struck with the urge to kneel before it.
>When you try to do so, the plants prop you up, not allowing you to humble yourself.
>Instead, every plant in the area seems to bow before you.
>This IS exciting.
>And creepily arousing.
>Very odd, indeed.

>A series of gold runes glow from the cave ceiling.
>You smile, remembering the passing interest you had in runes in highschool. You can still read them.
:FOR THY KINDNESS TO NATURE:
:FOR MUTUAL BENEFIT:
:AND FRIENDSHIP:
>It seems official.
>The forest likes you.
>>
>>27522328
>You don't remember why you're on the cave floor right now.
>You rise and feel like your body's lighter.
>Light and springy.
>Like a child's excitement with a little sugar added.
>You haven't felt this healthy in years.
>You emerge from the cave.
>Your old clothes have been replaced by robes made of spider silk.
>You've never felt more proud yet more humbled in all your life.
>You see everything clearly. The glasses you kept on your belt for driving and looking far away are gone.
>Your nasal septum has been straightened, and your nasal cycle is gone. You can breathe freely.
>Your lungs fill entirely, at full human capacity.
>The snapping in your knees, ankles, right scapula and cervical spine are gone.
>The spasm you've had in your neck for over 5 years is gone.

>You take off into the forest. The plants clear their path for you.
>You run. You jump. You climb. You shout in joy.
>You feel the trees. You feel the wildlife through the ground.
>You can hear the thoughts of the forest.

>You blissfully wander back toward your old home.
>Home.
>The whole forest is your home now.
>That crystal tree almost put a crown of ironwood on your head.
>You helped it to reconsider when you revealed in thought your American heritage and ironwood's toxicity to humans. You also don't want to draw too much attention to yourself.
>You did consider wearing something of cherrywood when, and only when, you're in the forest.
>That's not important right now.
>>
>>27522338
>What IS important is the caution tape and ponice surrounding your home.
>Twilight is freaking out, running and teleporting back and forth between ponice officers looking for clues.
>Nopony notices you walking straight for them out of the forest, your previous smile significantly diminished at their intrusion.
>There were ponice sniffing your flowers.
>With that very thought, a vine somehow manages to deliver Allie into your hands.
>Natures responsiveness makes you twitch below the belt.
>This is NOT supposed to turn you on!
>Twilight is making unimportant panicked horse noises.
>Speculations about you being kidnapped by enemies of the state, including Yak spies, and the "neutral" changeling armies.
>You clear your throat.
>Twilight launches herself toward you, embracing your hips with her forward hooves, making blubbering horse noises.
>She doesn't notice that you're looking at the ponice officers drooling at your flowers while you bat Allie in your hands.

>Well, Allie had another grand old time today.
>Twilight and the ponice agreed not to charge you with assault on an officer if you didn't charge them of trespassing, vandalism, disturbing the peace, breaking and entering, searching without a warrant and attempted theft.
>Twilight also agreed to compensate you for the mess they turned your house into.
>She wanted to guilt trip you into apologizing to the officer for the lumps you so kindly gave to her head.
>That highly offended you.
>>
>>27522351
>You're not weak and pliable like the other Anons out there. Nor are you written by a scrub or pathetic preteen who wants some reason to make their MC a "nice guy." You've seen that happen once too many.
>Most Anons would be easily made to make compromises at Twilight's puppy-eyed stare, or let themselves respect her authoritah.
>You were conflicted between making a sexy show of your body to make her forget all about it, or to resort to intimidation.
>From what you remember, you did a bit of both.
>She left mumbling to herself how hot it was that you were so strong and independent.
>You were never like that. You certainly aren't now. You depend on the forest as it depends on you, now.
>You took a few hours to clean the destruction that the ponice caused, ate dinner, took off your new clothes and promptly went to bed.
>Luckily, the plants didn't creep you out anymore for the rest of the night.

That's all I got for now. I'll add this to my pastebin soon. Tell me if there are any gaps in the story between post if I might have skipped something in copy-pasting.

Any suggestions would be nice as well.
>>
>>27522368
Check that. No gaps. I'm being paranoid.
>>
>>27522368
Heh druids with green.
>>
>>27522368
Around druids, guard your fluids.
>>
>>27522328
>>And creepily arousing.
>"I'm going to fuck that tree."
>>
>>27522368
Forest waifu?
>>
>>27522368
Just don't be the "Anon turns into an ent" Anon. Anon still needs things like warmth and nutrition to live. I really like it so far. Maybe think about the forest keeping ponies out that Anon did not invite in to his new home deep in the woods? Anon now has control over/is mentally linked to timberwolves, who act as protectors?
>>
>>27522903
I'm still considering him turning into a dryad if he dies. That might be in an epilogue if I ever get that far. that's where the monster-colt idea also came from
>>
>>27522932
If Ent-Anon happens, that's cool. But if he straight up goes "bah-rah-rum" and quotes the movie version of LOTR, I will find you IRL and piss on everything you own.
>>
>>27522961
Kinky
>>
>>27522961
>>27523073
>Anon pees on things to claim them as his own
>Like a bear
>>
>>27523109
>Anon pisses on every pony he sees, claiming them.
>Therefor, they must be his slave.
>>
>Anon is the only creature big enough to carry Celestia around, belly-up
>Celestia is delighted by this discovery and wants to be carried around all day
>Tries to get into his horsepants by using her forelegs to fluff up her chest tuft whenever Anon carries her around the castle
>>
>>27523109
>Anon is thought as the ponies' Sasquatch or Bigfoot.
>They know he exists, but respectfully keep their distance.
>Either through admiration or fear that ed eat them.
>Cadence, seeking to prove herself, arrives in Ponyville to 'capture the Great Ape'.
>Unintentionally foils herself or Anon foils her without knowing.
>Anon is oblivious and goes about his daily life.
>>
>>27523292
>Anon lives in a cabin in the woods where he one-day appeared
>The only time he ever sees ponies is when they wander too close to his house, upon which time they're too afraid to speak to him
>Anon doesn't even know that the ponies are intelligent
>>
>Luna is enamoured with Anon
>Seeks to seduce him in his dreams
>Anon has strong control over his dreams once he's aware that he's dreaming, unlike most ponies
>Not wanting to piss off royalty, he uses this control to just wake himself up instead of doing something to Luna
>Luna (who is used to meek, catty, and generally weak-willed stallions) is convinced that it's a sign that they're meant to be together
>Shenanigans ensue
>>
>>27523380
YES!
>>
>>27522328
>>They seem to be becoming you to follow wherever they're guiding you.
>becoming you to follow wherever they're guiding you
Did you mean beckoning?
>>
>>27523421
Yes. Fixed.
>>
>>27522368
This has promise, I'm interested.

However,
>You're not weak and pliable like the other Anons out there. Nor are you written by a scrub or pathetic preteen who wants some reason to make their MC a "nice guy." You've seen that happen once too many.
Don't make a habit of doing this. This is bad, it takes people out of the story and ruins it.
>>
>>27523380
Oh god yes
>>
>>27522368

>>27523481
I'm with this Anon. I couldn't tell if it was supposed to be humorous or if you were just being autistic. Hope to see more from you though.
>>
>>27523846
Yah gotta say i agree
>>
I liked this >>27514612 before the edge invaded. Any ways we can incorporate marshmallow pones into this?
>>
>>27523898
>Mafia controls the trade of powdered sugar into the city
>It gives baked goods an extra kick, knowwutimsayin'?
>It's a banned substance b/c ponies can accidentally inhale some of it and get into a coughing fit
>>
>>27522171
>dat pic
Okay now I get the whole minotaur sexy thing
>>
>>27523964
>tfw got sexier but cant post it because cow tits
>>
When will DruidAnon fuck the forest?
>>
File: 1401660831950.jpg (162 KB, 333x493) Image search: [Google]
1401660831950.jpg
162 KB, 333x493
>>27523990
>muh jub
>>
>>27523935
>The royals are aware of the mafia's presence, and make appeasements to them to prevent major conflicts due to the fact that the gangs actually protect civillians from outer threats
>Anon schedules a meet with the princesses for negotiations and compromises
>Masks his face and voice throughout the entire meeting
>One of the maids slacking off accidentally sees Anon, mask off and cooling down after a long discussion in a hot, stuffy room
>Shenanigans happen
>>
>Shining is a traditional stallion
>He wants multiple wives, a herd, and of course massive political power to wield behind the scenes
>Cadence is a filthy monogamist who wants to hog power all to herself
>If Shining can't control the crystal empire through bluebeaning, he can sure as fuck control the changelings
>>
>>27522368
You went overboard on yous, and description of happenings after the fact. The narration was jumping from subject to subject a lot, and you honestly lost me somewhere in the middle.
>>
>>27524380
Don't forget lots of babies.
>he can sure as fuck control the changelings
>he can sure as fuck be a great daddy to the changelings
>oversees all training, remembers everyone by name even without the hive link
>changelings polish their carapaces to look as good and shining as daddy Shining.
>>
>>27524380
>>27524822
Any good word on the blue changelings yet?
>>
So, again I'll ask

Anyone got anything that would irk anon about a gender role reversed world, big or small?

Also, should twilight fuck up hard, or should she go full retard in her fuck up?
>>
>>27522368
Aren't you cocky.
>>
>>27522310
Who is Allie?
>>
>>27524896
The, in general being talked down to, all the "Oh honey, and the "Sweetie", instead of being spoken to as a real adult.

Also I would say just go fuck up but have her actually attempt to fix things, the Twilight is Autismo is getting very common here.
>>
>>27522368
I like this, keep going.

>>27524004
This.

>>27521783
>>27523898
>Edge
Your definition seems a bit too inclusive.
We don't need everything to be kinderquestria marshmallow safety land.
But sticking ponies inside chocolate eggs does sound rather appealing, now that I mention it.

>Be Anon in horseville
>It's easter, the day your god's son invented both chocolate and eggs.
>The ponies who live around you are still pretty new to religion, so you have to teach them.
>Shit, you just realised you should have prepared for this.
>It's going to be hard getting a town's worth of chocolate eggs on such short notice
>You'd better get started finding some
>Oh there's Pinkie.
"Hi Pinkie."
>"Hey 'Non, your god asked me to make these for you."
>She pulls a shipping pallet of easter chocolates out of her mane and gives it to you
"Thanks Pinkie, thanks God."
>"You're welcome cutie."
>You still need to hide them though
"I still need to hide these."
>Maybe you can get one of the ponies to help?
"But who could help me with this?"
>"What about Twilight? I bet we could get her to do it if you let loose some of your hot alien charm."
"Good idea Pinkie, let's trick Twilight into doing the work for us."
>The two of you walk over to Twilight's housebrary tree, the chocolate balanced on top of Pinkie Pie's head.
>You press the door bell
>DONG RING
>The button falls off and a crash can be heard from inside
>Shortly afterwards the door is opened by Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Librarianing
"Hey Twilight, could you help me teach the ponies how to celebrate Easter?"
>"What's Easter?"
"It's a human holiday."
>"I don't know, the last time I helped you with a human holiday Princess Celestia was stuck to that tree for a month"
"And was a beautiful angel the whole time. Come on, the ponies need to be educated."
>"That's an understatement if I ever heard one. Sure, I'll lend a hoof."
>You explain to Twilight what she needs to do.
>>
>>27523898
>I liked this >>27514612 → before the edge invaded. Any ways we can incorporate marshmallow pones into this?
Get some bleach, mix it with ammonia, take a good deep breath, don't bother people with your bullshit anymore.
>>
>>27524926
"Twilight, you need to help us hide these chocolates all over town in sorta-easy places to find."
>"Okay Anon, can do."
>Twilight magicjaculates onto the chocolates and they vanish in a cloud of sparkles.
>Now you need to get teachin.
>After some more cajoling Twilight and Pinkie help you gather the townsponies in front of the town stage.
>Once they've all arrived you begin speaking.
"Hi, as you all should know by now, I'm Anonymous."
"Today's Easter and as a devout religionarian it's my duty to teach you how to celebrate it."
>You go over the history of Easter and how Jesus drove the vampires from rome for their sins of rejecting chocolate.
>How it has become a tradition to eat chocolate eggs every Easter to celebrate how great chocolate is.
>And how you have arranged for chocolate eggs to be spread over the town for ponies to find.
>The ponies freak the fuck out.
>The allure of chocolate is too much for their weak minds to resist and rioting breaks out immediately
>The frantic searching only pauses when one pony succeds, whereupon the others nearby begin fighting to take the prize for themselves
>Mother fighting daughter, the injured left lying in the streets where they fall.
>Every pony is out only for themselves.
>It brings a tear of pride to your eye.
>>
>>27524925

At least with my story, Twilight and ponyville are their own kingdom, along with the crystal empire being its own and everything else being celestia and luna's, all under one nation, however Twilight was raised upperclass canterlot, where sexism is made and exported along with the rich looking down on everyone without money. Twilight was able to not be the greed cunt but the sexist one... that one stuck and held. Celestia for her part was oblivious to it as almost all the castle staff are female. Another point is my headcanon has celestia so bogged down by shit that she doesn't realize the little things till they smack her in the face. So, when anon, a male from another dimension pops up in ponyville, she takes it upon herself to assimilate him, and impress her teacher, gradually making anons life more and more hellish. She thinks she is doing good, farm pony, speed fast, whisper are on her side, but cocaine and rarararararararara are on anons, along with a few other ponies. I want to push anon to one of 2 decisions, both in his mind are suicide but one is a fuck you along with the suicide so he takes that option. That option turns out to be the best thing anon has done since he came to equestria. Later on, a yet undisclosed/thought of time later, anon sends envoys to the princesses to deliver his message as a parting example and fuck you to them if they are able to figure out the meaning. The princesses were told an envoy would come, and attacking them would be seen as an act of war and treated appropriately. Now, does twilight fuck up yet again and attack the envoy, or do I just leave it at anon largely telling celestia what twilight did?
I like twi and all, but its SO easy to make her in character shitty, while everyone else its kind of hard. Sure they can be shitty, but overall good natured and hard to stay mad at, but twilight has this special quality to her that can make her "good natured" shittyness just worse
>>
>>27524933
What, mafia anon? The idea is solid, it just needs someone to do it justice.

Anon is male, the head of the mob, and no one besides anons inner circle know exactly what he is, they just think he is the bosses fuck toy.

Everyone is looking for a leader who is completely unknown but rumored to be a big mac sized female, and every one of the underlings is let go largely on the thought that they could turn up useful info, all these members who are marked are put in positions where they know nothing that goes on ore are moved to the legitimate business side of the operations.

Always loved the idea, but I think everyone kind of came to the conclusion that it's more fun to think up then it would be to write.
>>
What happened to the history about hive king Anon?
>>
>>27524975
>The idea is solid, it just needs someone to do it justice.
Exactly why you should stay away from it with your marshmallow shit.
>>
>>27525113
Needs the edge removed, it can still be a blade, just not a razor sharp one that requires the anon to fuck and kill the ponies who cross him.

Got nothing against some violence, but seriously, tone that edge down.
>>
>>27525090
>Hive king anon
>Anon is literally a hive
>Changelings found him and decided that he'd make a nice house
>Tunneled into him, using hardened changeling goo to keep him from leaking
>At random times thorughout the day changelings crawl in and out of the various holes on his body
>He can still walk around because magic or some shit like that
>Anon tried to go to a doctor about this but the changelings scared the doctor away
>One of them still has his headmirror and stethoscope.
>When the princesses find out they try to help Anon
>First they have to figure out which one of the fifteen or so humans is actually Anon and not a changeling.
>>
>>27525113
Then remake the Dark Equestria thread if you want to be real harkoer.
>>
>>27525121
>just not a razor sharp one that requires the anon to fuck and kill the ponies who cross him.
What is your problem, the fucking or the killing?
>>27525190
>Me and my saccharine fantasies are normal!! It's everyone else who isn't!
>>
>>27525250
>summer

Three, three and a half more months of this folks. Get used to it.
>>
>>27525250
Just get out. No one will write this trash anyway.
>>
>>27525267
What's this trash that needs writing now?
>>
>>27525271
You should know Mr. Comedian.
>>
>>27525250
Because largely we did edge for a while, it was back when AiE was still in its relative infancy. Some stories from back then were ok, some made me fall in love with characters I found annoying, but let's be real, edge written by anons on this site is almost always shallow shock value shit. Can you think 5 edgy stories that didn't have you cringing in a bad way at the edge? I can only think of one and even then it was a product of its time.
>>
I really think you're being oversensitive about percieved "edginess".

I liked that gangster boss anon stuff from the last few days
Just because there's some darker themes doesn't mean it's not worth writing/reading
>>
>>27525297
Exactly this. If there's a green which even has the slightest undertones of serious going-ons or death it's immediately called edgy and is presumably dropped by almost everyone reading it.
>>
>>27525297
You know those pictures made by people that don't like ponies where their favorite robot/superhero/whatever is beating up on the ponies and going "AHAHA TAKE THAT PONYFUCKERS"?

That's 99% of "serious" dark stuff here. It's just not worth it.
>>
>>27525283
I can't remember 5 stories I would recommend, edge or no edge.
>edge written by anons on this site is almost always shallow shock value shit.
That's true for anything written by anons on this site. Trying to change the tone will not help it, you either have a good plot or you don't. And If you have it, you use exactly as much edge as the plot needs, not some otherwise determined amount.
>>27525297
Durnk, you don't want anyone to think you're a child, do you? It's summer after all.
>>
>>27525314
I will have you know that I've seen many dark good greens and you sir are a colossal hypersensitive strawmanin faggot.
>>
>>27525323
Why are you in this thread then if you like those stories so much?
>>
>>27525329
I can't like two types of stories? It's not like the topics are mutually exclusive.
>>
>>27525346
This is for RGRE, and only RGRE. It's an RGRE general.

There is another general for simple AiE. Do not post AiE in RGRE. Post AiE in AiE.

Circle peg in the round hole, dipshit.
>>
>>27525322
FUCK GOD DAMN EVERYTHING
I had a response made and the page shit out on me losing it.

The exchange
The last son of dubland
The pale narrator one up to the jail part
The other pale narrator one that was a cross over "I'm going to ruin that bitches ceiling"
Aliens live among us (need to read the rest of that)
The one where pinkie and a mad scientist anon are together
The fat anon that the person with a K and numbers made
Daring douche bitching chrysalis to death... fucking gold
Almost anything by love and powerlifting
The twilight is addicted to anons cum
The one where anon fucks a timberwolf
The fim fic one where anon is an interstellar astronaut making first contact.
Aliens live among us
Bros in equestria (i think im 20 chapters or so in, never finished it but "here comes the sun" will always be something i remember)

There are many others but I was trying to think of finished stories, or stories that have an ending even if its not an ending.

>>27525297
Closet good edge I read was the warhammer 40k with trixie and derpy and eve then I only got 1/3 the way though so I can't speak for the entire thing.
>>
>>27525369
>'What are comma's?' the post.
>>
>>27523292
>ponies' Sasquatch or Bigfoot
>know he exists, respectfully keep their distance

That's like the exact opposite of Sasquatch and Bigfoot. We don't know that it/they exists, nor do we keep a respectful distance to them. We're constantly up in their business and invading where we think their homes are.
>>
>>27525384
>Suck my dick, the reply
>>
>>27525369
>Derpy in WH40K
>Finds herself on a remote world
>Child writes letter to Emperors
>Derpy finds and tries to deliver
>Accidentally the Golden Throne
>CHAOS EVERYWHERE
>Guardsmans in t-shirts with flashlights try to hold them back from coming through GEOM's garge door
>SPESS MAHROONS sitting on the golden toilet
>Mars flips it's shit
>Cyborgs in red fly in on their space dragon screamin binary obscentites because someone cleaned their gun wrong
>Everyone else decides to throw down and go all in
>Derpy returns to Equestria, satisfied that the mail was delivered
>Tells her story about the galaxy being destroyed
>"It never would of happened if a MARE was in charge"
>>
>>27525414
>No.
>>
>>27525365
Oh fuck me sideways! Since when did RGRE become the playground general?
>>
>>27525417
5/7 RGRE enough
>>
>>27525461
I don't get it. Everyone here for the most part are behaving pretty normal. You're just assuming everyone that has different views than your's are children.
>>
>You are anon, and you are on a train to the last stop before the Bad Lands
>Your time unsupervised in the library was limited, but you were given unlimited access to everything
>All you had to do was get Pinkie to start some shit
>Twiggle has to go out to deal with the shit
>Leaving you with around 1-2 hours of time in her "private collection" with her none the wiser
>You never told Pinks what you were up to
>Things would have end up bad for your plan if it was even remotely found out
>Your supervised study considred entirely of frozen tundra envirmenets and asking what races live in the coldest of climates
>Give them some bread crumbs in the wrong direction
>You want that ball of autism off your ass
>The train is making some noise, likely close to your destination
>You go to check out the door
>Yep, in the distance you can see the final settlement
>You pick up your things, making damn sure the knife is secured, and see where the safest spot to jump off would be
>Equestria may not give too much of a shit about stow aways, but you want to have no part in being found
>Fucking "mares duty" shit... you want no part of that shit ever again.
>You know back home trains went FAR faster than this, they have to of been
>You are able to get a running start in your car and run straight out actually going a bit faster than the train was
>Stumbling a bit, you slow yourself
>Looking at the light you want to say you're a good mile, maybe 2 away from town
>with a sigh, you begin walking

>You arrive in town after a 30 minute walk
>You make sure to not be seen just walking into town from nowhere in particular
>Got to make it seem like you were already in town before just a moment ago
>You come out from beside a building, looks like no one noticed you
>Good, with mild confidence no one is the wiser you stroll down the street, if you could even call it that.
>Looking around you try to see if you can find the place
>>
>>27525605

>"Well well well, what do we have here?"
>You see her
>Its like every cowboy stereotype in one was applied to this pony.
>You have seen and delt with AJ, but this... this isn't even fair
"I'm looking for a good time, mind pointing me to the nearest brothel?"
>Oh this is going to be fun
>"If you are looking for a good time..." she half lids her eyes, and if you didn't know what ponies were like, you may have taken her up on the offer "... I can give you a ride you will never forget"
>But you have better things to do.
>Shockingly seductive, now you know why cowboys can turn women on
"Well damn, didn't know you were a filly fooler."
>The look in her eyes goes from seductive to quizzical
>Then from that to shock
>You can see the gears turning faster than ever before
"It's been a while but I could give it a go if you're down."
>You get in a little closer and put a hand on her back
>This snaps her right the fuck out
>"N-now LOOK here. I'm no filly fooler..." stopping to look and see if anyone is looking at her
>No one is out really out as it's, by your estimate, midnight
>The few that are out don't seam to care about your conversation at all.
>Narrowing her eyes she looks at you in a hushed tone "...down the road, second last building that isn't marked."
"Thank you, unless you have any other... offers..." she cringes at that "I'll be on my way"
>Wanting nothing to do with you anymore, she squints and says "that place is suppose to be our towns little secret, don't go spreading its existence or else we may get some laws passed to make it illegal when we are technically abroad."
>With a somber face you nod and head out
>No matter the universe the oldest profession is always looked down on

>Arriving at your destination, you see a rather upper class building, at least compared to the ones around it.
>The bits this place must pull in sure pay for it to look nice.
>Seeing lights on, you walk up and enter the establishment.
>>
>>27525609

>the mare at the front desk looks up at you, eyebrow raised.
Before she can start, "I hear this is the best place to go to pay for... 'Fun times'"
>The mare laughs a bit before stating, "You don't need to be subtle about it here, though I must ask, where you stumbled upon this info is curious"
"Please, this is a border town between barely dead and you will die, if there wasn't a whore house I would have been shocked"
>In more ways than one.
"All I had to do was ask, either I walked into someone with loose lips, or they aren't all that concerned about keeping this place secret"
>The look of... you know what, that's the look your mom gave you when you disappointed her.
>A look you know all too well
>A face hoof and god dammit under the breath later, she looks up and asks, "Well, you know we are here, anything in particular you're looking for?"
>Letting out a smile you begin to list off what you want.
"Well, and stop me if I get to specific, I would like a mare with a lime green coat, navy blue hair with orange highlights, red eyes that can pierce you, who is willing to be put in leg bars while being gagged and doesn't mind another female doing stuff to them"
>Second time that eyebrow raised up
"Oh, and if they die the skin of their privates purple, that would be perfect"
>Nodding she says "wait right here then, I'll see if... she... decided to "dye" and of her parts differently, otherwise we have someone who fits that description perfectly"
>Fucking really, I mean fucking really?
>God dammit ponies are retarded
"Sure thing" you say as she walks away, leaving you in the lobby, if it can be called that.
>You see a bench and you go to sit on it, may as well relax while she 'checks'
>It isn't long till you can hear the hooves of the mare coming back "Welp, she didn't change anything yet, she's all yours"
"Fantastic, so... how much do I owe you?"
>"Oh, no, you don't have to pay now, we can wait till you are satisfied with her service first"
>>
>>27525613

"Ok then, what room?"
>"For what you asked, B1-5, the rooms are sound proofed quite a bit more than normal. Most ponies find it arousing to hear others go at it but enough would be turned off if they found out you were both... female. With that in mind, you get a special room."
>You honestly have no fucking clue the values of these ponies
>I mean fucking really, 5-6 times more females then males and lesbians are still an uncommon thing
>Fucking really?
>What the hell does a 4 pony herd with a 2 pump jump every other day weakling do?
>You know what, fuck it, after today you never have to deal with this shit again.
"The basement, ok, stairs behind a door or...
>"Under the stair case at the end of the right hall is a door, which will take you to the 4-8 hall. They should be meeting you in the room."
>You thank the mare and go down the hall, she calls back and tells you "have fun" before resuming whatever the receptionist at a whore house does to kill time.
>As you get to the stairs, you hear a creaking come from the floor above you, and what sounds like moans... scratch that, what IS moans
>As you descend, you note that everything is... eerily quiet.
>I mean yea, you have heard silence before, but it's always another thing to NOT be wearing hearing protection and everything this quiet
>Its unnerving to say the least
>Up ahead is B1-5
>As you open the door it's the only noise besides your own footsteps that reminds you that you are not in fact deaf.
>And you see her
>Exactly as you described
>The eyes are a bit off, you were expecting/visualizing a mean look, the kind of look that if you did something wrong you would confess everything to
>But these, these were brilliant red, almost as if they were jewels
>You could get lost looking in these eyes
"Anyone ever tell you that you have pretty eyes?"
>If her mane was longer she would be hiding into it "T-thank you"
>>
>>27525619

>They may not be what you were thinking of when you said 'piercing red eyes' but they were also above your expectations
>You look her over and see that she already has her back legs ready
"Well, you sure got some of the work done already. Here, let me help you with the front ones"
>"Again, thank you"
>The look on her face is appears to be happy
>God, you have no idea if they are good actors, or if this is real
>Well, in a few minutes you will tell what her personality is like
>You get the front hooves in the bar
"This tight enough for you?"
>She tries to move around a bit "Yea, impaired movement but... make them a bit tighter, it may come loose"
>You do as she says, though she will be regretting this in a few minutes.
"Well that should do all the work down here, anything left you want to say to me before we get started?"
>As you go get the gag she says, "Nothing besides... be gentle, please"
>You pick up the gag and bring it to her mouth
As you are putting it in you lean in and tell her "I will, at least to start" and you flash a grin
>You see a small smile before she opens her mouth to take the ball in
>Secured, you want to have a little test
"Try saying 'Twilight Sparkle is a massive cunt' as loud as you can"
>A wondering look can be seen in her eyes, but complying "emmphmmph naarnl uis uh iuunh uunt"
>It's a bit loud, but probably not loud enough to be heard outside the room if the noise dampening outside is anything to be trusted
>You take off your small repurposed mail bag and put it on the stand, grabbing the ring and spray bottle from inside.
>You feel a bit shitty over this
>lets be honest, she is just doing her job, and was very submissive
>Lets hope it was an act, that will make this a bit easier on your conscience.
>You spray the bottle over her letting the mist settle down
>Damn, you see her winking marehood, it was purple
>>
>>27525621

>You may have listed most of the things off just because you knew none of them would have been in stock or exceedingly rare for even ONE thing to be on a mare, especially whore house mare, but knowing that is possible?
>Yea, you're keeping that in the spank bank for later
>If you ever get to jerk off again
>Maybe after this is all over she can be the one to take your 'this universe virginity' and fuck her stupid
>Getting off that tangent before it's too late, you place the ring on her now exposed horn.
>She looks up at you
>Still very cute
>From the description you were given, you honestly thought they wouldn't be.
>She also clearly doesn't realize what happened yet
>A quick look to her hooves shows you she is still at least PARTIALLY pony
>At least you know they are tight enough.
You look down in front of her "Now that I can see the real you..." her head cocks to the left a bit "... my name is Anon, and I would like some help..."
>You get out a mirror from your bag
>You planned this out for a good 3 months
>You had every possible need taken care of
>She sees what she looks like
"... And you are just the changeling to help me out"

All I got so far, at least without a massive time jump to near the end. I got the beginning before I need to start going into detail just about done, probably a bit more can be done before anon goes into his past, not sure when I'll get to work on that, as I have said before, I don't want to have to go in and retcon shit, I want/need most if it planned out beforehand, but I don't get much help at all so I'm going to try writing it and see what comes to me.
>>
File: telefuckies.jpg (67 KB, 930x657) Image search: [Google]
telefuckies.jpg
67 KB, 930x657
>>27525535
>I don't get it.
No you don't.
>You're just assuming everyone that has different views than your's are children.
No I don't. If anything, pedos are the more accurate description.
>>
>>27525624
I smell bugwifery incoming
>>
>>27525656
Kuno!
>>
>Anon finds a random foal all alone by itself on a street
>Goes around town looking for its mother
>Mares begin to walk up to him and comfort him, assuming that's his child
>Anon tells them he's just looking for the baby's mom
>more miscommunications happen
>>
>>27525640
Oh it's you.
>>
>>27525414
>"SH-SHUT UP YOU DUMMY" screeched the crying child; the post

>>27525297
see
>>27525314
Really, darker themes are fine. Having Anon be in a world where there are actual consequences to his actions and punishments aren't a week with no deserts are fine. I remember reading a Tech story where Anon was worried that he and his settlers may DIE in the badlands. Thing is, there wasn't a scene where Anon dropped everything when a pony dramatically and unnecessarily dies to deliver a tearful and emotional goodbye to a pony he barely even knew. There wasn't a scene where Anon realizes he's surrounded by conspirators who want nothing more than for his city to topple because he defied Celestia or Twilight. There weren't any ponies who were spitting and kicking on Anon and calling him a "dirty monkey" or they refused to sell him shit, or they spread false rumours about him, and he wanted to kill himself, etc etc.

THAT is edge. Over-the-top, unnecessary, dark and awful things happening for the sake of dark and awful things happening.

And it turns out that the average green-poster (NOT looking at you, writefags) can't write serious stories without introducing excessive racism and gruesome death.

tl;dr: Darker themes are fine, but most Anons can't write them for shit and it ends up being unnecessarily dark and cringey.
>>
File: morganright.jpg (10 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
morganright.jpg
10 KB, 260x194
>>27525739
>tl;dr: Darker themes are fine, but most Anons can't write them for shit and it ends up being unnecessarily dark and cringey.
>>
>>27525675
I'd read that. Miscommunications are the best.

>>27525739
Also: The Anon in the stories is typically supposed to be a character we identify as; that's why the story is in second-person and addresses the reader directly. It makes the reader feel like THEY are part of the story. Edgy, cringey stories include an Anon who is unnecessarily cruel or unrealistically violent and emotionless, doing and saying things that most people would never have the balls to in real life. Half the time it's an Anon who does not show the appropriate amount of emotion considering the situation, such as when he is told he can never go home to see his family and his friends. Half the time after THAT, it's Anon getting up onto his soapbox and preaching about how awful humans are and how he's glad he'll never see them ever again; all without feeling a single emotion left or right.

tl;dr: Story-Anon is written as an emotionless misanthropic autist
>>
>>27525805
>>27525739
True dat. Edge is bad. The alternative is objectively same stupid shit, different flavor
>>
>>27523380
I want to write this, but I don't remember any of my dreams. I don't know what dream-situations Luna would encounter Anonymous in.
>>
Next dump (if it happens) will include pastebin link.

>>27524912
Use your imagination. You know her by what she does.
>>27523481
>>27523846
You're right about that. I shouldn't vent while breaking the 4th wall. That's Pinkie's job in extreme moderation.
>>
File: 1393412349655.png (1 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1393412349655.png
1 MB, 1280x960
>>27525666
No, this is Kuno.
>>
>>27524956
Let Celestia find out, but Twilight trying and doesn't know it is to late. Anon gets her head on a spike and Celly tells her she is disappoint.
>>
>>27525624
can't wait.
>>
>>27525624
You got a shit ton of errors you need to iron out. Mistakes all over.
>>
>>27526412
You're a mistake. Iron yourself out.
>>
>"If you just sit here for a moment Mr. Anonymous we'll have an officer come and talk to you in a few minutes."
"Alright, thank you."
>You sat down in the slightly too small chair that the police horse had provided you
>Today was going to be the day
>You were finally going to get all of this nonsense sorted out
>You know that Grandma Anon told you to NEVER tattle but you had had enough
>This weird, borderline rapey cuddle thing needed to stop
>For your sanity if nothing else
>So here you were, in Ponyville's Local Poince Station, ready to give them a report of what was going on
>That whole thing with Bonnie and Lyra, what had happened in the park with the flower sisters, that thing with CloudChaser and Flitter
>You were going to tattle until your tattler broke
>The little pone officer looked at you as you placed your hands in your lap
>There was an... odd look on her face
>Regret? Shame? Fear?
>Did she have to go to the bathroom really bad?
>"...Just so you know, Mr. Anonymous, I think you're brave for coming in here," she said, nervously fiddling with her hat. "Not many stallions have the courage to speak out against their attackers like this."
>Attackers?
>Who the hell...
>Oh right, this was horseland
>You almost forgot
"Well... I'm glad that you think so," you lamely say, since you didn't know what else to say in this situation
>The little officer nodded
>"...Alright. We'll be just a few minutes," she said, covering her face with her cap
>She turned toward the door and placed her hoof on it
>She was about to open it when she stopped to look back over at you
>"And, Anonymous? I'm sorry. Really, I am."
>With that the little horse left you alone in the little office
>...
>Sorry?
>What the hell did she have to be sorry abou--
>"Anon, Anon, Anon."
>You looked over toward the little desk that was in the middle of the room
>The swivel chair that went with the desk had its back to you, so you couldn't see who the speaker was
>...
>No
>No, no, no
>>
>>27526442
Quality reply.
>>
>>27526450
LaP, you're my beau and all but Anon NEEDS some kind of satisfying justice to be done. Don't let him get cucked by the matriarchy.
>>
File: wtfm8.png (26 KB, 223x194) Image search: [Google]
wtfm8.png
26 KB, 223x194
>>27526522
Thanks.
>>
>>27526450
Is it Ponice Chief Cuddle Wings? The "retired" serial cuddler?
>>
>>27526531
Whaat.
>>
>>27526541
What?
>>
more Snippet bugwaifu never
>>
>>27526597
snippet is kill
>>
>>27526620
Another tragic boating accident.
>>
>>27526639
That really bugs me.
>>
>>27526450
>You sighed as Bon-motherfucking-Bon spun around
>"I've heard that my little stallion's been busy these past few days."
"...Bonbon, get out of that chair."
>Frowning, Bonbon leaned back
>"The flower sisters AND CloudChaser and Flitter?"
"That's not your chair. You get out of that chair right now. Bad horse. BAD."
>Shaking her head, Bonbon hopped out of the chair
>"I figured that I needed to keep an eye on you but I didn't know I'd have to go THIS far," she said as she walked around the desk
"...Bonbon, I swear to god if you don't get out of this office--"
>You let out an irritated groan as Bonbon hopped into your lap
>"I never thought I'd have to use bubble wrap again but because of you I had to," she muttered, wrapping her hooves around your neck.
>You frowned
"Bubble wrap?"
>Bonbon nodded
>"It's cleaner and quieter than silly string," she muttered, as if THAT meant anything to you
>Did she...
>Did this little horse BUBBLE WRAP all of those other mares?
>As you milled THAT over, Bonbon leaned forward and pressed her snozzle against your collar bone, taking a deep breath
> "I can still smell them on you," she muttered. "I'm going to have to fix that..."
>She looked up at you as you glared down at her
>Her cheeks puffed out and her eyes quickly narrowed
>"Sock-wearing slut or not you're MY stallion," she grumbled, poking you in the chest. "And if I have to bubble wrap a THOUSAND mares to keep you to myself then that's what I'm going to do!"
>She actually did bubble...
>What the fuck's wrong with this world?!
>Your eye twitched as Bonnie leaned up and kissed your cheek
>"You're MY stallion, MY slut, MY cuddle buddy," she said, leaning up to nuzzled your face. "Nopony else's."
>...
God fucking dammit...
>Sighing explosively, you wrapped your arms around the crazy little horse
>She made happy horse noises as your arms tightened around her, her butt wiggling in your lap
>>
>>27524016

CARD GAMES IN RGRE WHEN?
>>
>>27526657
"You ponies are so fucking crazy that it make my head hurt," you tell the little horse in your lap
>Bonbon looked up at you, hunger in those big blue eyes of her's
>"How about I show you WHY you're MY stallion?~" she purred, rubbing her face against yours
"I wonder if I go and live in the forest if everyone will leave me alone? I mean, it'll be a hell of a walk to work everyday but I need the exercise..."
>"I'm going to cuddle you SO hard that you're not going to be able to MOVE tomorrow."
"But then again, I'm not much of an outdoors men, so that probably wouldn't work."
>"I want to hear you say my name, sock slut. I want you to put your face in my tuft and say my name~"
"I wonder what you'd do if I just picked you up and bent you over this table. Do you little horses even have gentiles? Or is cuddling your version of sex?"
>"Oh buck yeah~ You're wearing those socks I like~"
>...
>Fucking dammit...
>>
>>27526657
There is no Bon Bonnier than this. This is the Bonnest of Bons.
>>
>>27526657
>"Bonnie, did you KILL those other mares?"
>>
>>27526681
Alright, I'm done. I think I'm done with the cuddling now. I'll go back to the gym Anon thing now. Probably
>>
File: 1458259487307.png (137 KB, 650x712) Image search: [Google]
1458259487307.png
137 KB, 650x712
>>27526688
Cuddling is always good though.
>>
>>27526688
Nice green, LaP. Well-written, but Anon's a bit of a push-over.
>>
>>27526688
pastebin plz? I'd love to read Anon slut it up without having to go into old threads
>>
File: 1463347778629.png (327 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1463347778629.png
327 KB, 2000x2000
Okay, now while I don't want to do it, I may uave to set no longer single Dadnon down for a bit. Creatively, I've hit a bit of a large speedbump, slowing my writing to a crawl.

I'll probably look at doing a oneshot or short in the meantimes, so ideas are welcome.
>>
>>27526738
Anon helps her bugwaifu lay her eggs.
>>
File: medium.png (27 KB, 241x339) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
27 KB, 241x339
>>27526683
>Implying the Bonniest of Bons isn't Fucking Bonbon.
>>
>>27526738
>>27526758
Anon's in a herd with bugwaifu and a regular pony. Anon has to deal with bugwaifu doing her changeling thing and regular pony being uneasy around her
>>
>>27526738
Eh, I was wondering if this would happen. Yeah, I'd love to see one shots. Alternate universe stuff where he ended up with bugwife as well.

Maybe some AU stuff where he ends up with Rarararara or some other non royal pone?
>>
File: bon shock.jpg (80 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
bon shock.jpg
80 KB, 491x491
>>27526769
>implying this Bonbon wasn't fucking
>>
>>27526738
>Chrysalis introduces Anon to the biological differences between bug-pones and mammal-pones
>>
>>27526770
>"Chrysalis, stop. You're scaring the poor thing."
>[Meek Horse Noises Intensify]
>>
>>27526688
Honestly? Good thing. Maybe I am just used to your usual style, but Anon not chucking these pones out the window, or a least treating them like a dog humping his leg and just nudging them away while going about his business, was annoying me. The writing's good, but Anon's lack of reaction wore out very quickly.
>>
File: alarmed bughorse PROPER.png (493 KB, 2500x2500) Image search: [Google]
alarmed bughorse PROPER.png
493 KB, 2500x2500
>>27526738
pls use PROPER
>>
>>27526738

>[alarmed bughorse scrunching]

This makes me think of a rapid fire collection of sounds not dissimilar to joints popping, bones crunching, and aluminum foil being crinkled as the head and face adjust to display the desired expression.
>>
>>27525675
Yes
>>
>>27526776
Now we're talking.
>>
http://pastebin.com/TCcd1EUz

>The stand off from before lingers in the air, but the heady aroma of freshly cooked food breaks the tension.
>Soon your picnic table groans under the weight of food and plump plush pony tushie as everyone digs into the food.
>Passing out food you soon have your own plate and dig into the feast, meat’s a bit dry, but nothing some good ol’ sauce can’t fix.
>You spy Twilight taking a nibble of some rib meat before chewing it ever so carefully, swallowing the mare looks ready for a stomach ache, only to blink as she licks her lips eyeing the rib with newfound hunger.
>You really hope you didn’t create zomponies, that would be adorably creepy.
>Conversation starts to flow once again around the table and all is well.
>Decent company, good food an-
>”My word, what is that awful stench?” Rarity asks her snout scrunching up as she looks around.
>”Huh, wha- Oh jeez I can smell it too! Anon did you just fart!” Rainbow asks covering her nose with a hoof as she shoots you a glare.
>”Rainbow Dash! You don’t ask a colt if he sounded the charge like that!” Twilight snaps back at her friend before her nose wrinkles as well, “Although Anon, what is that smell, it’s almost as if something died and it's rotting…”
“Ah crap, sorry I must not have moved the tubs far enough away…”
>Getting up you wipe your hands off and start to walk towards the back of the house.
“Go ahead and keep eating, I’ll take care of it.”
>”If’n yer sure pardner.”
>”Relax Applejack, Anon’s got it handled.” Gilda says before taking a snap of vesion up into her beak with a crunch.
>”It’s probably human stuff Applejack, relax!” Pinkie chimes in eating a snozberry cupcake that she had found, somewhere, you don’t ask these questions after the last time with the rubber chicken incident.
>>
>>27526982
>You will never be able to look at cheese in a can the same way ever again.
>Shuddering you shake the images from your mind and walk to the back of the house.
>Finding the wooden tub you had been using for outdoor spa baths you frown spying the cracked open lid.
“That’s strange…”
>Peering inside you notice that a good chunk of the solution is just gone!
>The smell is overpowering this close to the tanning solution so you simply adjust the lid and close it shut.
>Now what in the hell would run off with a quart of tanning solution?
>Scratching at your head you decide it’s not your problem before you hear a low growl from behind you.
>You remember that sound, that’s the same sound your dog had made before the little bastard had bit you.
>Slowly you turn your head…

>Oh sweet Thunderbirds above Anon can sure cook some good meat.
>Now if only he’d let you get a piece of his meat.
>You start to take another bite of rib when you hear a scream and snarling!
>That was behind Anon’s house!
>Shit!
>You take off leaving behind a trio of feathers up and over the house.
>You notice a rainbow blur beside you, but that’s not important.
>Anon’s surrounded by wolves of wood?
>”Fuck you! Fuck you! FUCK YOU!” Anon’s screaming as the thing has its’ jaws around his arm and is repedetdly stabbing it with a screwdriver!
>Letting out your own screech of primal rage you dive down on that toothpick slamming into it’s side!
>You must have knocked the breath out of it as it rolls with you letting go of Anon.
>Good, you’re going to be whittling up this piece of drift wood.
>>
>>27526986
>From the right side there is the sound of cracking wood as Rainbow has your back snapping into the other dog.
>Snarling you spread your wings ready to defend your mate claws digging into the ground.
>Beside you Rainbow paws at the ground snorting frame tense as you hold the stare down with the beasts.
>Time seems to slow down as both sides eye the other, waiting for the slightest hint of movement…
>”A-Ano- Oh my gosh! Anon!”
>What?!
>The duo of wolves turn to look at Fluttershy as she flies towards Anon’s side.
“Fluttershy loo-Ouf!”
>You barely manage to scratch the bulk of wood that shoulder checks you as it sprints towards the weak and wounded!

>You roll over onto your claws and launch yourself wings beating wildly as you try to stop the wolf only to skid in the air.
>Fluttershy, FLUTTERSHY of all ponies is just staring at the creature.
>It should be slavering and biting, gnawing upon your husbando!
>Not that you want him gnawed on, but what the hell?!
>”You both should be ASHAMED of yourselves!” Fluttershy snaps at the two wolves that quiver in place, “What would your mother think?”
>One of the wolves starts to actually growl back only for Fluttershy to clop her hoof on the ground, “I don’t care! You live in the Everfree, not here!”
>You feel something crawl in your spine as you watch Fluttershy continue to tear into the wolves.
>You manage to break your gaze from Fluttershy’s gaze to look at Anon and find some of the others already helping him up as he cusses the air blue.
>”Now,” You catch a faint hint of a glow from Fluttershy’s eyes, it was so faint you thought it to be a trick of the light, “/Leave./”
>The duo make tracks leaving behind sticks and twigs as you watch them just incase it was an act.
>Yet they continue to flee into the Everfree without a single look back.
>>
>>27526995
>”Damn it, Gilda I need you over here!” Rainbow shouts with a grunt.
>Snapping back to Rainbow’s voice you see her trying to lift Anon up/
>”For god’s sakes Rainbow, it’s just my arm I can still walk you dumb horse.”
>Twilight interjects, “Anon that was a timberwolf bite we need to make sure that your arm won’t get infected!”
>Flying over yourself you yell, “What in the name of Thunderbird’s dropping was that about Anon?! You trying to get yourself killed or something!?”
>Anon winces as he holds his arm before replying, “No I figured I’d try being a dentist that’s all. Look can you tell Rainbow to stop, she’s going to make me tip over at this rate.”
“Hell no, we’re carrying you there now.”
>Spotting Fluttershy you point a claw, “Fluttershy help us carry this idiot back to the hospital.”
>”I keep telling you dumb horses that I can just wal-Ah shit!”
>You waited for Fluttershy to get behind him with Rainbow before sweeping his legs out from underneath him.
>Grabbing his pant legs you beat your wings hard as you take off with Fluttershy and Rainbow rushing towards the hospital Anon cursing at you all the while.
>The things you do for love right?
>Soon the hospital comes into sight and you gently lay Anon down.
>”Whooweee! Whoooweee! Whoooweee!”
>The h-
>Some pony with a flashing light on his helmet comes outside with a gurney shouting that odd sound.
>”Hello ladies, we got a call from the house saying you had a patient for us? Help him on now!”
>Seems legit, you guide (Read Push and hassle) Anon onto the gurney.
>”It’s just a dog bite, for fucks sakes can I just get some pain pills and bandages? That’s all I need you goofy horse!”
>>
>>27527005
>”Whoooweee! Whoooweeee!” The odd pony says in reply pushing the gurney back into the hospital proper.
>Panting from the work out with your wings you look over at Rainbow and Fluttershy noting their own conditions.
“So, I guess we wait?”
>Rainbow nods shaking off some of her sweat while Fluttershy gnaws at a hoof, “Oh I hope Anon will be alright.”
>”Puhlease Shy, you know Anon, he might be a stallion, but he sure can take a punch like a mare!”
“Yeah relax Fluttershy, but I have to ask, how in the cavernous depths of the Old Crone did you scare off those wolves?”
>Fluttershy avoids your eyes kicking her hoof on the ground while Rainbow laughs, “Oh many you wouldn’t know it, but this mare right here? She stared down a /dragon/ and made him apologize for kicking our flanks!”
“What.”
>”Yep” Rainbow nods in response, “She’s just got some kind of stare power that makes you feel really small and little like your Dad coming around and found out about the time you took his home magazines and sold them for bits.”
“You’re not talking about that time we sold those girly things for those p-”
>”ANYWAY!” Rainbow interrupted you as she shoots Fluttershy a nervous grin, poor mare just tilts her head at the both of you in confusion, “So yeah, that’s pretty much how it went.”
“Heh, alright then.”
>You walk over to Fluttershy and extend a fist out to her.
“Good job Flutterbutter, thanks for the assist and that’s a pretty bad ass move there.”
>”Oh, uh, well th-those mean wolves made me so m-mad at what they did to Anon I just..”
“Hey it’s cool, I get what you mean, now you gonna leave me hanging or what?”
>Fluttershy looks back down at your fist and hesitantly raises her own.
>Checking back and forth between your fist and face the mare slowly moves her hoof up.
>Jeez this is the mare that stared down a dragon?
>Eventually you feel her pamf against your fist with a soft clop.
>>
>>27527009
“Little more force would have been better, but we can work on that.”
>”O-oh, sorry about that.”
>”Jeez Shy you really need to grow a backbone sometimes, you don’t need to say sorry for everything.”
>”S-so- oh, hehe, Okay then. I think we s-should head back to Anon’s. To let the girls know he’s in the hospital and to clean up all that hard work Anon put into his meal for us.”
>”Aw man, you’re right we probably should, but I think Anon won’t mind if I take a bit home for tonight. That stallion can cook!”
“No joke I thought my mouth went to join the Thunderbird in the sky, jeez I’m drooling now.”
>”You coming back with us G?”
>She hasn’t called you that since…
>Just roll with it Chicka you’ve got it.
“Nah, figured I’d stay here in case the docs have news for us, I’ll keep you all posted just in case.”
>The blue mare nods while Fluttershy comes up to give you a hug.
>Stiffening you look down at her neck then at Rainbow mouthing what.
>Seeing the confused look on Rainbow’s face you are left in the dark until Fluttershy says, “Thank you for helping Anon, Gilda.”
“Oh psh, please he makes good cuts of meats taste amazing, like I’m going to let the best chef around here just die from some no good toothpicks.”
>”There’s the Gilda I remember, come on Fluttershy we should head back. See ya later G!” Rainbow says waving as she takes off into the air shortly followed by Fluttershy.
>Taking a seat you open one of the magazines on crossbows and frown seeing at how it’s five months out of date.
>None the less you open the pages and settle in to way tail ideally flicking to and fro.

And done, there you go QuadsMan your update, any critique is wanted of course please and thanks!
>>
File: 1434524926628.png (1 MB, 1600x1131) Image search: [Google]
1434524926628.png
1 MB, 1600x1131
>>27527017
Small things really.

>Anon did you just fart
Could be
>Anon, did you just fart
Commas make it more readable and could be used more often when a person is talked to or something similar.

>its’ jaws
Where did that apostrophe come from?

>repedetdly
Fat fingers.

>”Relax Applejack, Anon’s got it handled.”
A colon would be pretty good here as the second part is used to explain why AJ should relax.
>”Relax Applejack: Anon’s got it handled.”

>fucks sakes
Is there more than one fuck here? Fuck's or fucks' sakes?

FS's first line when she was using The Stare felt like it was just copy pasted from the episode.

>”There’s the Gilda I remember, come on Fluttershy we should head back.
What a quick pace of subjects. The comma makes it look like she wants to get out there really fast and doesn't really care about Gilda. Remove the period and add a line where Dash turns around to leave and then addresses FS.
>”There’s the Gilda I remember."
>Something happens here.
>"Come on Fluttershy we should head back."

Was quite fun to read really. I enjoyed the dialogue.
>>
>>27527129
This. Good stuff, Comfy, but you gotta work on your typing skills.
>>
>>27527129
>Remove the period
*Remove the comma. I spelchuckggud.
>>
>>27527129
>>repedetdly
Heads-up, Comfy: right-click on a red-underlined word in 4chan's reply window. It will bring up a list of possible spelling corrections.
>>
>>27526681

This,
>>27526722
And this sum my feelings.
>>27526815

Anon is irritating to read in these, if someone is going to talk over you and not listen at every turn, maybe physical readjustment is in order for them.
>>
Continue God Anon from the last thread http://pastebin.com/9G2Xx8Ar

>The school teacher turns to face her class
>"Now class, it's Hearts and Hooves day but do any of you know the story of the first Hearts and Hooves day."
>One young minotaur at the back of the room puts her hand in the air.
>"Yes Soft Lick"
>"It's the day the Goddess of Love came to ancient Minos?"
>"Correct. But there's more to the story than just a visit."
>"In ancient times the minotaurs were a proud race, too proud. So proud we couldn't express our feelings of love for fear of rejection."
>"The Goddess of Love, Anonrodite heard of this. And it seemed a great tragedy to her the minotaurs were afraid to risk their pride to find love."
>"So the Goddess came to Minos. Her beauty was so incredible that upon arriving every Bull was smitten."
>"They forgot their pride, piled gifts at her feet. They would even kneel in the dirt and beg to be her mate."
>"Seeing this the Goddess smiled, for half her goals had been accomplished."

>-------10000 years ago--------

>An irate man in rags grumbles in front of his house.
>A pile of gifts lies in front of him, while a short distance away a group of male minotaurs stand.
>They sing and plead and play sweet music. Some even fought in pools of jello and mud.
>"I DON'T EVEN HAVE UDDERS YOU CRAZY COWS!"
>His outburst only prompting further declarations of love.
>This calls for drastic measures he thinks.
>>
>>27527373
>-------Present Day---------

>"But the Goddess was not yet done, for though the males had cast their pride aside for love. The females had not, they remained strong and prideful, scorning the weakness of emotion."
>"So the Goddess went to the center of Minos and stood until a great crowd had gathered. And before them all transformed into a male. Beautiful and handsome, with a huge peni- We'll skip the description children, in brief the beautiful she was now a handsome he."

>An irate naked man stands on top of a fountain in the center town.
>He gyrates his hips and windmills his dick.
>"TOLD YOU I WAS MALE YOU FUCKING GAYLORDS!"

>-------Present Day---------

>"The Goddess, now male, performed a dance in the square, that bewitched the females. And they clamored for him as the males had done."
>"Seeing her work done, that love had conquered pride, Anonrodite departed."
>"And that day became Hearts and Hooves day, when love is celebrated before all other things."

>An irate man in rags grumbles in front of his house once more.
>A pile of gifts lies in front of him, while a short distance away a group of female minotaurs stand.
>They catcall and whistle. Many lock horns and fight. While others display their tufts, the size of their udders and the firmness of their muscles.
>"SHOWS US YOUR BALLS! WHIP'EM OUT! DO ANOTHER STRIPTEASE!"
>The man's frown deepens. "I hate this place." He mutters.
>>
>>27527373
I don't remember this.
>>
>>27527384
Changelings

>"Princess?"
>"Yes Twilight?"
>"Where did the changelings come from? Why are they so... evil?"
>"It's difficult to say. But Starswirl the Bearded had an inkling. Many know him for his magical research but he was also interested in history too. An old legend, one of the few stories that changelings keep of themselves."

>Long ago in ancient times, before there was life and light on Equestria. There were six beings, each imbued with great power. >They had no set form but all six were female in aspect.
>They were saddened by how desolate Equestria was and resolved to fill it with life. To that end they created the Tree of Harmony and imbued it with their power.
>Channeling their energies through it they created the many creatures of Equestria and even the trees and oceans.
>But there was a seventh spirit. He was male in aspect and had little power compared to his sisters.
>His sisters worried. So much so that his six siblings forbade him from using the Tree lest he injured himself.

>-------20000 years ago--------

>An angry man exits his hut. Before him stand a gryphon, a minotaur and four other creatures incandescent with raw magic.
>And in the middle of his vegetable garden a huge tree.
>"WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A TREE IN MY GARDEN!"
>"We-" Before the glowing creature could continue the irate man kicks the tree.
>"ARGH FUCK! MY FUCKING FOOT" He screamed hopping around holding his foot.
>"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? DIAMONDS?"
>>
>>27527395
>-------Present Day--------

>The seventh spirit was overcome with despair. But his siblings were filled with pity.
>So they created males for each race. Were before there had only been females.
>This did not please the seventh spirit, he thought the males weak. An insult to him. And he was filled with disgust.

>A man who has seen too much looks out the window of his hut.
>It is spring and therefore mating season. The males are fighting for females by sword fighting. With their cocks.
>The females stand in a circle around the combatants cheering them on.
>"This planet is so fucking gay" He mutters, taking a sip from his coffee.

>-------Present--------

>Enraged the seventh put forth all his power to create a new race. The changelings.
>But the process drained him, leaving a gaping, hungering void where once was power. And his creations inherited his hunger.
>He commanded them to go out into the world, destroy the tree of harmony and subjugate the other races for sustenance.

>A very tired man awakes at 3 am.
>He goes to his kitchen to investigate the sounds that woke him.
>"JESUS CHRIST" He yelled in surprise "Fucking pony shaped cockroaches. That's all I bloody need."
>Grabbing a broom he shoos the bugponies outside.
>"Go on! Git. Go eat that fucking tree in my garden. Hell raid those other houses in town. But don't you dare come back here and eat MY Mac and Cheese!"
>>
>>27527418
>>Enraged the seventh put forth all his power to create a new race. The changelings.
>>But the process drained him, leaving a gaping, hungering void where once was power. And his creations inherited his hunger.
>>He commanded them to go out into the world, destroy the tree of harmony and subjugate the other races for sustenance.
>put forth all his power to create a new race.
>the process drained him, leaving a gaping, hungering void where once was power.
Lings were spontaneously born from Anon's cumrag confoimed
>>
This thread never does have ditzy Femanon looking for a big strong man to take care of her, only to be forced to become strong and independent, does it?

I should put that on my list of things to try and write.
>>
>>27527748
eh
femanon stories just dont really interest me
>>
>>27527748
No, because stories like that end up going the way of /r9k/ MRA wankery. Vent that shit elsewhere.
>>
>>27527748
Femanon is very, very niche.
>>
>>27527784
A niche I hate.
>>
>>27527748
A couple of our bigger writers tried their hands at Femanon stories before but were met with a range of responses that fell between apathy and heated dismissal, a little of which can already be seen in response to you. That's why there's no Femanon stories here.
>>
>>27527845
I hate you for no other reason than that you provided a sane argument, when I want to irrationally hate femanon.
>>
>>27527748
The problem with Femanon is that a majority of the userbase is male - it's just the way the demographics work for Somalian Finger Puppet shows.

Which means they don't as easily associate with a female lead, where the defining point of her character is her femininity. And linking yourself with the PoVcharacter is essential in a second person story. There can be a slight disconnect which is why Anon isn't always an obese NEET, but the reader will still identify with the character's struggle.

When that struggle is, by your own admission, "nobody is halping me, my secret vagina powers no longer work"... It doesn't make me care about the character.

I mean, you can make a Femanon story work, and work well, but the feminine side basically needs supressing.

Looking at the first female OC PoV story I can think of for mlp fiction not greentext though:
- Fallout Equestria... Where the character is a lesbian. She spends time ogling p0ne butts. She spends time going out and kicking p0ne butt, and trying to save the day.

Hell, even look at canon. How often are the problems that the p0nes face traditional feminine foes? How difficult would it be to re-write the show, but base it on Nurota the ninja boy going to Ninjaville to learn about friendship, instead of Twilight the wizard p0ne?
There are 'feminine' issues, certainly, but it requires little to no rejigging to make it work, right?
>>
>>27527924
>When that struggle is, by your own admission, "nobody is halping me, my secret vagina powers no longer work"... It doesn't make me care about the character.

Exactly this. Most femanon stories have her going "woe is me!!!!" because no one will give her free gibs or help her out with stuff. They'll try to make you sympathetic for her, but in reality all the problems are solved by getting a job and not being a bitch. Honestly femanon greentext usually legit pisses me off.
>>
File: large.png (155 KB, 853x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.png
155 KB, 853x1024
Cute stallions.
>>
>>27528104
Mitch GTFO
>>
>>27528114
What?
>>
>>27527418
kek
>>
>>27527961
Same.
>>
>>27528114
>>27528148
>>27528535
>>27528551
What an amazing series of posts. We're popular today aren't we boys?
>>
>>27526688
Nice series of cuddle-oriented oneshots, I liked it.
>>
What if Anon was rich in RGRE?
Like when he drank the bleach the only thing he had on him was the change in his pockets. After living there for a while he finds out the metals of his coins are precious and worth a fortune in Equestria.
>>
>>27529537
What if the metal in his coins were extremely unstable in Equestria, and contained more energy than enriched Uranium while much less stable?

>Word spreads quickly throughout Equestria of a mysterious, dangerous, MALE terrorist.

>Mares in gangs everywhere vie for him to join.
>>
>>27529581
Celestia Snackbar
>>
> Anon is blinded by the trip to Equestria
> Becomes a ward of the state until he can get used to life without sight
> Kept in the Canterlot palace, with a personal maidservant to guide him around and help him eat
> His other senses start to sharpen, and he overhears the pitying comments of background ponies
> Life is frustrating, Anon ends up taking more naps than normal
> Get weird sensations as he's waking up, like someone was close, then pulled back
> Maidservant is used to being quiet, but now has to talk and make noise to comfort Anon
> Anon occasionally slips away, usually getting lost and accidentally groping some ponies
> Sometimes "accidentally" groping some ponies
> Mares use the pretense of guiding him around to have him rub their head, or run his fingers through their tuft
>>
>>27529537
I read the previous threads too, Anon.
>>
>>27529537
So, you want to do ERAnon in RGRE? If you're going to steal someone's story, anon, at least cite your source.
>>
Was away for a while, Did Vênus storie get an update ?
>>
>>27525186
TRYPOPHOBIA! TRYPOPHOBIA! TRYPOPHOBIA! TRYPOPHOBIA! TRYPOPHOBIA! TRYPOPHOBIA! TRYPOPHOBIA! TRYPOPHOBIA! TRYPOPHOBIA! TRYPOPHOBIA!
https://www.google.com/search?q=fear+of+many+holes&biw=1280&bih=844&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjZrbHkp4jNAhURT1IKHUl0C1wQsAQIIw&dpr=1
>>
page 8
>>
>>27525186
"I don't know which one to shoot!"
>"Princess, at no point during the briefing did hurting ANYPONY ever come up."
>>
>>27526772
AU where anon beat the evil out of luna instead of eoh doing the job.
>>
File: Nightmare Moon.png (400 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Nightmare Moon.png
400 KB, 1280x720
>>27531074
Counter-idea:

>Anon is nocturnal.
>Honestly likes the night more than the day.
>He shows up about a week before Nightmare Moon returns.
>When she gives her speech he's the only one to cheer.
>They talk.
>She takes Anon with her to the castle in the Everfree.
>They become friends.
>To the point that their friendship effects the Elements.
>Instead of turning her back into Luna it simply weakens her.
>And helps Celestia with whatever NMM did to her.
>She flees and takes Anon with her.
>They become supervillains.
>They establish a secret lair under Canterlot.
>Shenanigans ensue.

It can be RGRE by having the EOH think NMM enslaved and took anon as a concubine because he's so sexy to them. And Nightmare Moon thinks of Anon as her sexy sidekick/apprentice.
>>
>>27531420
>"I beseech thee, wear the tiny shorts. For Us?"
"....fine, just this once."
>"Huzzah! The naughtyness has bee-"
>>"Nightmare Moon!"
>Several ponies burst in through the castle doors just as you finish putting on the short-shorts.
>>"And what have you done to Anonymous?! You made him into your sex slave!"
>You're the only one who nears Nightmare Moon mumble "We wish" under her breath.
>>
>>27531021
A biological revulsion to having holes in ones flesh or towards hives full of little creatures that bite or sting (and things that look similar) is not a phobia, Anon.

I just figured out why Changelings are so creepy to ponies.
That cartoon portrayal of changelings being made of chitin cheese probably pales to what they really look like...
>>
>>27530471
Not that Anon, but what story is that?
>>
>>27531590
Exchange Rate Anon. It was a SiM story. Basically, one of the other species bought all of the pony's magic, and they're getting stupid, but Anon's rich because of the whole coins being valuable thing, so he enslaves the princesses in exchange for buying the magic back.
>>
>>27531474
"Guys, seriously, it's fine. Me an' Nightmare Moon are just hanging out."
>"Hanging out? Nothing sinister or evil? Then why are you wearing those tight, penis-revealing shorts?!"
>You wish these ponies would stop staring at your crotch.
>You're getting performance anxiety; whatever the opposite of an erection is, you have it.
"Yeah, Moonie was bugging me to wear them for like an hour, so I just gave in and wore them."
>Twilight turns to a blushing Nightmare Moon with a look of disgust.
>"Coercing an innocent stallion to dress up like that? You're not a REAL mare."
>>
>>27531420
>"We are going to do it again, untill we boop all the snoodles."
>TFW your sidekick is more evil then you
>You're ok with this but buck is it weird.
>>
page 7
come on you guys
>>
>>27532290
>>27531034
the number of the page doesn't matter.

RGRE is immortal.
>>
>>27526982
>>You spy Twilight taking a nibble of some rib meat before chewing it ever so carefully, swallowing the mare looks ready for a stomach ache, only to blink as she licks her lips eyeing the rib with newfound hunger.

Ponies eating meat is my fetish.

>Twilight gets a taste for eating flesh and she just can't kick the habit.
>While respectable mares in Ponyville are sleeping, she's in seedy Saddle Arabian bars fighting off old Gryphonesses for the first cuts of shawarma.
>>
>>27532565
>Twilight finds that she can no longer stomach foods like hay burgers now that she's tasted the superior alternative
>Three local fast food places are forced to close down without her patronage
>>
>>27532596
>Meanwhile Twilight is worried she'll turn out like the man-eating mares of Diomedes
>Also keeps checking her teeth for canines and carnassials growing in.
>>
>>27527748
>>27527924

Its not a lack of identifying with them that's an issue, make her not a completely useless cunt and the majority of us could have fun with it, seriously that's like arguing that men can't play a female character in a video game.

You honestly have to ask what's the point for a female character, is there something there that isn't there with a male? I would argue that a lesbian in equestria would fit this thread style fairly well, a female that can act a bit girly but can also get shit done, and told from pony perspective, them questioning everything they till that moment felt.

Hell, rarity gets a new and exotic thing to make clothes for, helps her better design fashion for bipeds, and they get close over mutual interests.

Twilight always seems like the one to be bi, but never releasing the same was an option. Femanon Is stuck in equestria and gave getting home, living with twilight in her *whatever you want here* getting to know her, her studies, and coming in with an outside perspective.

Flutters, she always seems like the one who would go with anyone so long as they actually loved her, in comes femanon who loves animals and taking care of them, not liking the town and the looks/comments she gets either fear or bitching about her boobs, opts to leave the town proper and flutters lets her bunk.

Crap like that, I can go on but you should get the picture. add in some comedy, and there you are, all set for fem anon story that isn't "but I'm a useless woman who had everything done for me"

Also, the wiggle room isn' anon not being fat and obese, we have generally the same anon for a reason, an anon with a real life would never be a story worth reading as it's constantly him grasping at straws lamenting over the life he had instead of the life he has.

The example of girlpower not being there, that's a one shot at best.

Though, how would ponies react to a heavy anon period?
>>
>>27532787
Slight Chub-10/10 DILF Dad bod
Chub-BBM, for those with more refined tastes
Tubby-The jolly uncle:not for sexual, but definetly fun to hang out with
Barrel-like waistline and beyond-instant shaming from both genders, do not write about this as it would only result in a fatfag story or a depressed Fatnon edge tale
>>
>>27531620
That sounds absolutely fucking retarded. But given the thread it's from...
>>
>>27532787

Assigning genders to in show ponies aside, writing good femanon would either make her look like a normalized rarity or maker her a anon with female parts.

>Though, how would ponies react to a heavy anon period?

The good part of the post.
I would think ponies would still like anon, but because the female to male ration is above 2/1 you could be a fat male and mares would be all over you.

It's just you would be like the kid picked last for gym sports, but for mare poon.

>TFW Time turner got your waifu cus of your gut and you settled for the mare that has a fetish for fat aliens.

Then again I doubt any anon transported to equestra with a chance at his waifu would get off his ass to lose the weight for her.
>>
>>27532973
>would

Sorry it's late in burgurland.

wouldN'T
>>
>>27532973
Not what i meant when I wrote heavy period.

Honestly, on the part of being fat, would ponies care? I mean look at it this way, they have no other humans to compare to, and depending on where you draw the line for fat (personally I don't look like I weight 270, but I do, i would say I'm fat, but its really hard to say im fat fat if you know what I mean) would ponies even care?

This thread in particular, you have the males all basicly being women, would mares love an anon who was a bit soft? Many people write magic effecting anon in augmented strength or stamina, even if they cared about him being a bit out of shape, would they be bothered once they saw what anon was capable of.

On the topic of a femanon, I was just given inspiration based off what I just wrote. How would a femanon deal with being put ass backwards into pony candyland, and having magic augment their ability to the point they could put a strong man and marathon runner to shame? What ponies would be good for that story? I have to assume they would need to be empathetic without trying to focus on the positives, so AJ is out.
>>
I haven't been here since January. How is this place?
>>
>>27534049
You could just read the thread.
>>
>>27534078
I could, but there's every chance that the general of now is not always as it is in this thread. I was also hoping for someone to tell me about great new stories or any new pictures that have been made.
>>
Can you imagine the face Rarity would make if anon just met her one day, she says "Hi anon" and the anon responds "Sup rarararararararararararararararararararararararararara" like it was the most natural thing in the world to do.
>>
>>27534301
Kek, thanks for the mental pic.
>>
>>27534301
You mean the pitying smile of someone looking at another who just acted mentally challenged in front of them?
Rarity is a gentlemare after all, she's not going to complain if poor Anon's little brain can't process more than one sulable of her name, and is just stuck repeating it, trying to talk properly.
>>
>>27534757
>"Finally a suitable friend for AJ."
>>
>>27534757
You have to imagine this came after months of playful nicknames, some of them taken well, some make her mad, but you are good friends so you take it as a "lol, yea, good one, now moving on" but then this one came out of nowhere.

Would she scrunch up, would just just roll her eyes, would she damn near explode till bottling up and putting it aside. What if celestia caught wind and started fucking with her in that way to.

Oh god, what if anon sent a letter to celestia with horrific misspellings on accident either because he is tired or not use to pony hieroglyphs or something, then next time celestia met him, she talked to him like his letter was written, anon caught on and talked back to her the same way, all in front of twilight who is about to explode due to all the mispronounced words. This amuses celestia so she tosses all semblance of grammar and spelling out the window sometimes in her letters, she just sits there and imagines the face her student is given the letter and laughs herself to sleep.
>>
>>27534301
That doesn't even make any sense.
Now take Bon Bon.
She has pictures of candy on her butt.
Which makes her cutie mark Bon Bon's bon-bon bonbons
>>
>>27534765
You asshole, I've got coffee on my shirt from that one.
>>
>>27534784
In this scenario I want to imagine that whenever they go to say "you", "your" etc. he just replaces it with something else entirely.
>>
File: shake your bonbon.png (265 KB, 2458x1479) Image search: [Google]
shake your bonbon.png
265 KB, 2458x1479
pic fell off >>27534786

>>27534757
I got this: start with rara, and then add another 'ra' whenever you mention rarara's name. Maybe your friends will join in on the fun, Punko might jump in on the chance to have some clean fun at rararara's expense, all the while rarararara is going all "et tu, brūta?"
>>
File: 1950s-Hairstyles-for-men-_13.jpg (99 KB, 570x731) Image search: [Google]
1950s-Hairstyles-for-men-_13.jpg
99 KB, 570x731
Story idea I have been thinking about. What if a firm gender roles supporter Anon ended up in RGR Equestria?

Say Anon from the 1950's (Or current times raised with that outlook) arrived in Equestria, assimilated, etc., but kept his outlook while dealing with these mares with the opposite outlook.

Patronizing each other, trying to do manual labor for each other, butting heads over who pays the check, etc. It would require Anon to ignore the status quo, or be oblivious to it, but I think it might be good for a one-shot.
Alternate flavors include White Knight Anon and MRA Anon.

Also, just out of curiosity, how would a transgender/transsexual anon fare in RGRE? I suppose none of the ponies could tell unless genitals were shown, but they may just think that is normal for his species. How would Anon deal with working so hard to pass in the human world and finally start to be treated like the opposite sex, then get sent to Equestria and have all the expectations reversed? It might end up a little like the above criticisms of Femanon stories, but there seems to be more potential depth.
>>
>>27534953
Ouuuut.
>>
>>27534953
>You are Transgender, Transexuanon
>M->F, thankyouverymuch
>And you're sitting down with the princesses to further explain why.... well, as a colt, you don't want to wear a tuxedo
>You wanna wear a dress
"...and so I don't feel like the gender I was assigned at birth. So, our people have developed an imperfect method to, ah, change my gender and-"
>"Woah woah woah woah. Woah." Cadence interrupts you. "Woah."
>You swallow and give her a small smile
"Y-ye-"
>"Woah. This is, this is too crazy, ok? My magic would probably make your genitals explode... how do you even do matchmaking for that?!"
"Well, I-I'm interested in boys - eer, colts, I guess, so-"
>"Oh!" Twilight chirps. "Oh, are you a gay?"
>You flinch
"N-no. Well, I mean, maybe? But that's not-"
>The princesses all sigh, smiling at each other.
>"That's easy - we fixed the gay millenia ago." Celestia hums, smiling. "Twilight, if you'd be so kind?"
"Hey- HEY WAIT I DON'T CONSEN-"
>A wave of purple autism hits you, and you taste ... it tastes like burnt chimichangas
>You inhale sharply
>....huh
"A....huh."
>"Yep! All better!" Booksmart beams at you
>You blink and shift, starting to feel.... well
"I think I'm still trans, though. I like the feel of-"
>Another wave of purple hits you, and your body feels like it's covered in seven layers of bean dip
>"Better!"
>. . .
"I...huh."
>The princesses smile at you
>You suddenly feel odd in your sundress
>Today was a 'species with a skewed gender ratio probably fixed this shit long ago' kinda day.
>>
>>27534301
>Imagine if Anon was 12 years old like I am
>>
>>27535039
Yes. We need kidanon in Equestria. How many are there for this thread? I know there was one where he got kidnapped by the most incompetent sexual predator, and another where, because of his height, everyone thought he was an adult. I don't know if it got updated past its early stage, though.
>>
File: who bullies colts.jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
who bullies colts.jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
>>27534953
> firm gender roles supporter Anon
He is either an indoctrinated simpleton or a smart supporter. If he's smart, he would soon realize why Equestria is a matriarchy and stop struggling.

>>27535005
>He is now a colt and claims mindrape.
>>
>>27535039
>I don't make ridiculous nicknames for my friends
That's because you don't have friends.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 98

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.