[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reversed Gender Roles Equestria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 93
Previous thread: >>27440375

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aoh8YH3I0q78czAnb9mt_4h5jUeCUbivFV5WhAh935U/edit?pli=1

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives:
http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea
>>
File: 1451790924440.gif (2 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
1451790924440.gif
2 MB, 540x304
>>27490390
THE RING!!!!!!
>>
>>27490390
Praise the ring!
>>
please stop perpetuating this horrible meme
>>
File: no_sir.jpg (100 KB, 698x718) Image search: [Google]
no_sir.jpg
100 KB, 698x718
>mfw dong ring
>>
File: 1463989826863.jpg (62 KB, 630x800) Image search: [Google]
1463989826863.jpg
62 KB, 630x800
>>27490529
>>27490521
>>27490403
>>
>>27490403
>>27490521
>>27490529
What ring? The wedding ring?
>>
off to a strong start i see.
>>
File: changelingpowerarmor.jpg (159 KB, 902x720) Image search: [Google]
changelingpowerarmor.jpg
159 KB, 902x720
>>27490612
Now we wait for it to derail into changelings.
>>
>>27490637
I don't like this picture. Something about it just turns my stomach.
>>
>It was a pretty nice day our
>Not too hot, not too cold, not too sunny, not too humid
>You were laying on your back, staring up at the clouds
>It had been a... day, so like whenever you were having a... day you'd come out in the middle of the park
>During this part of the day the park was mostly empty, so you had solitude and quiet in which to enjoy your cloud gazing
>...
>That one looked like a lizard...
>And that cloud over there looks like a snowman...
>And that one looks--
>You continue to stare up at the sky as someone sighs and sits down heavily next to you
>"You know, ponies are going to get idea if you don't pull your pants down a bit."
>You picked your head up to see Bonbon staring down at you with that look on her face
>That irritated, exasperated, I've-seen-some-shit look that she always wore on her face
>And by always you meant ALWAYS
"My pants are fine where they are, thank you very much," you said, letting your head fall back to the grass
>"I can see your socks as clear as day, Anon," Bonbon commented. "And I'm sure if anypony else bothered looking they'd see them too."
>Your face scrunched up as she poked at your thigh
"They're just socks, Bonnie."
>"...You know there's a reason why ponies say you're loose, Anon."
"Says the little horse that doesn't wear any pants to begin with."
>With another sigh, Bonbon flops onto her back and joins you in cloud gazing
>You stare at the little earth pony out of the corner of your eye
>One of her eyes was staring back at you, her nose scrunched up
"...There any particular reason why you're here?" you asked
>You could feel the earth pony's side brush up against yours as she shook her head
>"Nope. I just thought that I'd come out and relax a bit. Maybe keep an eye out for any indecent exposure."
"I'm the most decent fucking person in town, candy butt."
>"Not with those socks on you aren't."
>Puff...
>>
>>27490612
There's 'le dong ring' shitposting the start of every thread now.
>>
>>27490663
>What was it with ponies and fucking socks?
>It's not like your tallywacker's out or anything...
>Nevertheless, you find yourself looking down at your legs
>You can hear Bonbon chuckle
>The candy mare let out a grunt as she rolled on top of you
>"So the colt isn't as loose as everypony says, huh?" she cooed, rubbing her furry little chest against your face
>Your hands find themselves at Bonbon's sides, your fingers dancing across her ribs as she wiggles against you, the smell of candy and sweat filling your nostrils
"Shut up you fucking duke," you say through a mouthful of fur
>"Why don't you get off your lazy flank and make me, stallion?" Bonbon challenged, leaning down and nuzzling the top of your head. "Come on. Make me you dirty, sock-wearing colt~"
>Bonnie's weight, though a deal heavier than you'd think for such a little pony, was comfortable against you
>You took a deep breath and closed your eyes as she finally found a comfortable position on top of you
>Though you had a feeling that you were getting horse raped, what with Bonbon following you here every time that you came into the park and laying on top of you, sometimes talking dirty into your ear, it was alright
>When ever she did this is calmed you down, so you weren't against it
>Bonbon let out a pleased hum, her marshmallow hoof petting the side of your face, her tail flicking back and forth
>All in all this could be worse

>Be Bonbon, aka agent Sweetie Drops
>It looked like the sessions were working
>He was becoming accustomed to your scent and your touch
>You could tell he was still a little resistant to your dirty talk but you were sure that it was only a matter of time until he got used to that too
>Good...
>Soon you'd have this monkey AND those dirty socks of his
>His sexy, dirty socks...
>AND his butt
>>
>>27490390
NO NO NO NOT THE DONG RING SHUAKAKAY!!
>>
>>27490703
The job that I applied for turned me down, it's really fucking hot outside, I'm in my underwear and I wanted to write something to make me feel a little bit better.

There's that thing. I guess.
>>
>>27490359
why not to try and continue with that concept or previously mentioned "for fun" part? It sounds good and promising in some way...
>>
>>27490714
It was good.
Hope you feel better soon
>>
File: 1450020414297.gif (144 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1450020414297.gif
144 KB, 126x126
>>27490703
Something new by LaP and Bonbon's in it! You have just made my day good sir.
>>
File: 1448954590420.jpg (127 KB, 480x1000) Image search: [Google]
1448954590420.jpg
127 KB, 480x1000
>Anon upon arriving to Equestria discovered he had magic powers.
>His powers which were concentrated in his right hand.
>One simple touch of the finger and a pony would instantly come.
>From that day forward he vowed to fight for stallion rights by sneaking behind ponies and touching them right on the flank, reducing them into nothing more than a shuddering mess.
>His thankless work advanced stallion rights movements by decades.
>That was until he accidently double-booped Princess Twilight sending her into a orgasm filled coma.
>Bad end.
>>
>>27490703
>tfw a qt mare will never assert her dominance by laying on top of you and rubbing your face against her tuft

Bruh...
>>
File: inshallahbon_absolutely_halal.png (143 KB, 500x574) Image search: [Google]
inshallahbon_absolutely_halal.png
143 KB, 500x574
>>27490714
It was cute
Good luck with your job hunting.
>>
>>27490714
Thanks, broseph. Sorry to hear about the job hunt.
>>
>>27490714
What was the job?
>>
>>27491008
Bank Teller
>>
>Anon arrives in Equestria pre-NMM
>Anon lives in a small hut, located not too far away from where Ponyville will eventually be founded
>He has a large garden made up of all kinds of plants; not just food-providing plants
>He dotes on them lovingly, devoting almost his entire day to taking care of them
>Friendship is magic, and so his love makes his garden flourish.
>His plants slowly begin to grow self-aware
>Anon gets vine-hugs from his garden
>Years later, his garden is flourishing. It doesn't need him any more.
>Now the size of a small forest, he dubs his garden "Everfree", the wild and untamed.
>Eventually becomes closest bros to Luna and Celestia
>This leads to him becoming their herd-colt
>He moves into their dank Ye Olde Forest castle
>As decades pass, Anon's old garden continues to grow
>Eventually, Anon dies of old age.
>His last wish is to be buried in his garden
>The Everfree remembers Anon
>The Everfree loves Anon
>His body is incorporated (ie digested) by the Everfree
>Anon's spirit is now bound to this forest
>Anon is now the Grove Keeper of the Everfree
>Anon's death contributes to Luna's madness
>Celestia cannot bear to live by Anon's garden-forest any more
>She sets up shop in Canterlot (or Canterlot sets up shop where she decides to build a new castle)
>Everfree grows and grows under Anon's immortal care
>Timberwolves are grown to keep the local monster population in check
>Eventually, Ponyville
>Mane 6 venture out into the forest
>Anon greets them in plant-body
>Becomes wise old fatherly figure to pones
>Grants safe passage for his "children"
>Don't know how this factors into RGRE, but wanted to build up on sick forest-Anon idea
>>
>>27491176
Not RGRE enough.
But still pretty fucking good. Would probably fit better in the AiE threads
>>
>>27491176
Would read the shit out of.
>>
>>27491176
This seems like an innocent idea until you remember those fucking plunder vines.
Everfree Swamp Thing Anon never lost his libido. Celly and Lulu weren't kidnapped, Anon just finally got in touch with them and they decided to have some fun together.
>>
File: 1455634694796.gif (239 KB, 827x749) Image search: [Google]
1455634694796.gif
239 KB, 827x749
page 9 bump
>>
Macho macho mare
>>
What about the opposite of dryadnon
>All things contain magic
>Anon's natural magic resistance as an alien being repels and dissipates magic around him
>Plants wither, and even beings with higher magic density (i.e. Ponies) feel weak after prolonged exposure to him
>Many see Anon as a sign of bad luck
>>
>>27492543
>Shunned his entire life, Anon was finally buried at a forest in the middle of nowhere when he ended himself
>However, his influence spread throughout the woods, and it eventually adapted to Anon's unique aura
>Rejected by both Elysium and Tartarus, Anon was stuck in a limbo state, "sleeping" under the forest and unable to decay
>That is, until a group of ponies leading an expedition through the newly dubbed "Everfree" forest dug up Anon, now a zombie
>A kinda hot zombie
>>
>>27490714
The job I work at really fucking sucks (I work with actual retards) its really fucking hot outside, and my underwear clings to me like cellophane right now. This is cute, please continue.
>>
>>27492763
Special Education?
>>
>>27492763
>>27492796
HR?
>>
>>27492617
>the forest itself lashes out at any intruders
>considered more dangerous than the everfree
>>
>>27492835
>>27492796
Close, I'm a test engineer but we employ speds for menial manufacturing tasks as a tax kickback. they can range from entertaining to terrifying.
>>
>>27491473
Well, those vines were caused by Discord fucking shit up.
So the story could still work.
In AiE since it isn't RGRE at all.
>>
>>27492543
>Magic is an essential part of pony biology.
>Being without magic greatly affects how their body functions.
>Magicless ponies cannot use their natural abilities.
>Earth ponies are nowhere as strong as they where nor they can easily grow crops with their innate magic like they used to.
>Pegasi cannot fly because of how magic helps them impulse themselves and stay in the air, and their weather controlling abilities are gone.
>Unicorns cannot use any type of spells.
>No Special talents either, and you can say goodbye to their ability for speech and higher thought, because magic compensates for a lot of their central nervous system since most of their skull interior is composed of their eyes.

>The only thing left until their magic comes back is a cute, scared little horse who doesn't understand why everything seems so confusing now and why can't she do anything of what she could before.
>Scared and alone, she cannot do anything but run aimless through the forest and away from the big predator slowly closing in on her.
>She cannot do anything but whinny and cry expecting her inevitable demise after she blindly stumbles into a hole too deep for her to clim out of.
>And then the cuddles begin.
>>
How much of a voice of reason should Shining be? I mean, he's a colt, but he's still worked hard and succeeded.
>>
>>27493672
Zero. He's just a pompous ass that worked his way up the rankings with favors.
>>
>>27493672
He ought to be as reasonable as any woman in the 50s who worked to the top of the ladder.
Shining would be capable of amazing feats if he put his mind to it.

Whether or not his pride or hatred towards mares allows him to use his mind is another matter entirely.

Of course, >>27493692 is perfectly viable.
>>
>>27493672
What >>27493692 said.
He basically payed his way through the ranks with sexual favors, and he's a piece of shit.
>>
>>27493692
please no
no more needless punching bag characters
>>
>>27493672
Agree with >>27493700. Makes him more complicated of a character and allows for many more situations if you wrote him this way.
>>
>>27493753
There's never enough.
A cunt of a wife needs to be paired with an equally cunt of a husband.
>>
>>27493781

Shining dindu nuffin. It's not his fault his wife is a cunt.
>>
>>27493781
By bashing a character outside of canon, you're practically admitting that that character is a saint.

Why do you think Twilight is the adulteress in the marital problems threads (the ones I've read anyways before I lost interest)?
>>
>>27493814
Yeah, and why do you think Cadence is the one that basically told Anon to fuck off?
>>
>>27491176
>tfw the prompt you wrote from 6 months and countless threads ago is brought back up
>>
>>27493672
Excellent voice of reasoning. He took on a mare's job and earned his position at the top. By working with mares and fighting with mares and accomplishing everything that a mare can, he's matured a lot and got rid of that giggly sense of entitlement that most colts his age have. He's probably sick of the way colts act compared to mares.

When talking to a colt about, wanting to go to the spa, Shining's less likely to respond with, "well if she doesn't want to sleep on the couch then she'd BETTER pay for your spa treatment, coltfriend" and more with, "Tough teats, colt. You want that spa treatment? Get a bucking job and EARN it, you pansy."
>>
>>27493862
'Cause someone needed to be bashed.
>>
File: abuse.png (1 MB, 1870x1200) Image search: [Google]
abuse.png
1 MB, 1870x1200
Is this still valid in RGRE?
>>
>>27493971

Eh, I definitely like it. That's how I would like Shining to be portrayed in most RGRE fics.

But then you wonder why he would marry a fuccfilly like Cadence if he's so no-bullshit?
>>
>>27494029
disgusting
>>
Well, this next scene isn't exactly how I planned things going, but it will work just fine.
I really need to stop getting distracted and just write. I can take a break when the story's done.
>>
>>27494080
She's the princess of love. Love makes people easy to manipulate. Perhaps he was too late to back out when he found out who she truly was, but kept his mouth shut so as not to cause a stir.
Such a scandal could weaken the crown, thereby the state, so he sees it as his duty to put up with her and leave no evidence to incriminate her.

He won't break her reputation until there is a ready replacement.
>>
>>27494167
>Finishing the story
Shuk pls no, what will I live for? You must post forever.
>>
>>27494205

Of course, what happens if he unintentionally knocks her up? Flurry Heart changes this.

A royal divorce, now even more scandalous with a child in the picture, does not reflect well on the crown.

Does that mean Shining is stuck in a miserable loveless marriage for the the rest of his life?

>Decades later on his deathbed, Shining tells Cadence that he never loved her and that being her husband was all part of his duty to Equestria
>>
File: Shining's Biggest Regret.png (70 KB, 561x474) Image search: [Google]
Shining's Biggest Regret.png
70 KB, 561x474
>>27494270
>>
>>27494205
>>27494270
How does the crystal heart and Sombra fit into this narrative?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (85 KB, 1278x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85 KB, 1278x720
>>27493672
>>27493971
>"Tough teats, colt. You want that spa treatment? Get a bucking job and EARN it, you pansy."
That doesn't sound like the Shining I know.
>>
>>27494451
What do you mean? Sombra is Sombra. Cadence used the Crystal Heart to banish/kill him.
If anything, you should be questioning the wedding.
>>
>>27494469

Neither does Shuk's version of Cadence. Your point is?
>>
>>27494469
In RGRE land he'd be facing not only the hardships of guard life, but also the stereotypes of his gender. Imagine how much more motivated he would be than canon-Shining if he knew there was a mare around the corner just WAITING for him to give up and cry like the pathetic little colt he is. If he gives up, then he proves them right.
>>
>>27494501
My point is that's not them
>>
>>27494572

>Cadence is actually Chrysalis's traitorous daughter.
>That's why she's so good at matchmaking, because she can literally sense love and the potential for love so she can eat it.

Does this make Venus one-fourths' changeling?
>>
>>27494625
Stop
>>
>>27494489
The crystal heart converts love into power, so Cadence would have to have sincere love to have destroyed Sombra with it.
You do bring up a good point about the wedding, both the power chrysalis got from Shining and the superpowered shield spell have to come from Shining's sincere, deep, and abiding love for Cadence.
>>
>>27494625
I choose to believe this
>Celestia and Luna are centuries-old alicorns of unclear origins who have the power to move the sun and the moon
>Basically goddesses given mortal form

>Cadence is just THERE
>Babysat some kid that one time ("Oh hello, 33% of the population of goddesses. I'm willing to pay you below minimum wage to watch over my daughter a couple of times a week.")
>No info on parentage despite being young
>Going by other alicorns and their cutie marks, Cadence's cutie mark means she's the best at and/or controls Love

And then the queen of a race of starving bug-creatures who need love for nutrition and are despised by almost everyone hit her in the back of the head and knocked her out.
>>
File: Derp Megaman.jpg (38 KB, 800x611) Image search: [Google]
Derp Megaman.jpg
38 KB, 800x611
>>27490390
Can we get some Anon as Megaman on this thread?
>>
File: lEj0BNQ.jpg (409 KB, 1166x1500) Image search: [Google]
lEj0BNQ.jpg
409 KB, 1166x1500
>>27494862
Sanic is the one who picks up all the rings, you casul.
>>
>>27494738

Point. Then that would require Shining to be a cunt in some way or for him to have an incredibly misguided view of who Cadence is as a person in order for the wedding to go as canon.
>>
>>27490637
>All alicorns have a flesh-like mobile suit
>Changelings just use a cheap, hard knockoff version of it made from chitin
>Twilight never grew wings-she just shrunk and magicked up a fresh suit
>>
>>27495048
>Princesses misbehave
>Anon takes their suits away and puts them on a high shelf where tiny little princesses cant reach them
>>
>>27495448
dawww
>>
>>27493672
I think he should be fairly rational, but at the same time he IS a colt-and one dumb enough to get swept off his feet by cadence.

My vote is to make him pretty reasonable, but not outrageously so. I want him to be someone that Cadence consistently underestimates yet he gives her reason enough to do so
>>
>>27495048
>she just shrunk and magicked up a fresh suit
But she was already a little pony.
Why would she shrink even more?
>>
>>27491037
You put 'MLP fanfic author' on your resume, didn't you?
>>
>>27493672
He should be sensible, hedoesn't need flanderising. Maybe he's a bit of an autist, but he's hard working, honest, and fair. He doesn't hand out favours to other colts because of the 'eternal fraternity'. He damn well worked his way to the top, and if he can do it, so can they!
>>
File: Bait.png (65 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
Bait.png
65 KB, 625x626
>>27494991
That is some really bad bait there, Anon.
>>
>>27495048
>>27495448
But their heads would still be normal pony size. That's not cute, that's disturbing.
>>
File: 1352308677791.jpg (240 KB, 1000x933) Image search: [Google]
1352308677791.jpg
240 KB, 1000x933
>>27490714

I like you L&P, but you ain't getting a job any time soon. Shy of going full /pol/ on you the stats show that there have been a NET loss of actual jobs (if in the U.S. Around the world data may vary,) Countries are trying to take in immigrants by the droves to lower the value of labor, and even worse they are using the resulting poverty, welfare claims, and rising crime rates to control the people. Look at the test cases like Venezuela or Brazil.

Hope it gets better for you man, but really it won't. Fear this fall, for countries will as well.

>Pony bit trader tries to seduce anon with money.
>"I got bags of bits bigger then your balls."
"Are you sure about that?"
>>
>>27496876
The end of this year and next year are going to be real FUN.
>>
>>27496876
Sometimes I wonder if I should go full McCandless and wander the earth. I have decent wilderness experience and quality camping equipment, and it's not like I'm planning on visiting Alaska any time soon.
>>
>>27496887
But would you be able to fight and evade a group of looters willing to brutally murder you for the can of beans in your rucksack?
>>
>>27496886

The rise of the god emperor, The market crashing for reals this time, and maybe if the signs are true that 5% chance humanity will die will happen (guessed by that one accredited university study I forgot how to find again.)

>>27496887

You are much more ready then I am anon. I either have to weather the storm and possible become a slave to the NWO, or use my secondary plan of the 9mm I keep.
>>
>>27496904
Maybe Alaska is an option. You could live out there a long time with the right equipment and knowhow, and never see another human being.
>>
>>27494469
Why does that scene always get brought up?

You'd cry at weddings too if you were repeatedly mind-raped, your wife and your sister almost died, and absolutely no one noticed something was off despite both you and your "wife" acting weird at yours.

PTSD is fucking brutal.
>>
>>27492617
That's not a zombie though, that's a stingy jack.
>>
>>27497516
>>27492617
>Anon actually just took a nap in the woods
>Ponies decided he was dead, never bothering to check medically
>Being buried in the forest was just him lying against a tree with a green picnic blanket around him
>Anon returns during the night, with bits of plant stuck to his clothes, since he was stumbling around in the dark in a forest
>Ponies think he's a plant zombie now
>They freak out
>Royal Guard, Princesses, Elements of Harmony, Crystal Heart, are all called in
>Anon puts the ponies all in time-out for being too silly
>>
>>27495666
Hail, Stan!
>>
>>27497532
>Elements use gay-looking friendship laser on Anon
>Despite screaming an panic b/c giant laser pointed at his face, nothing happens
>Ponies panic again and run away
>Anon feels refreshed: like he got 8 hours of sleep, a full meal, a shower, and a blowjob
>>
File: 1421092371900.png (396 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1421092371900.png
396 KB, 1000x1000
>>27497553
Reminds me of this
>>
>>27498329
>Okay, Twilight, you can do this.
>Your brother told you once before: stallions like a direct, confident mare.
>Nothing pisses off a stallion more than pampering them or treating them like they're special.
>This time you're going to get laid!
>This time you won't have to watch Rarity flirting with countless colts while you sit at the bar all alone!
>This time you won't have to tell your friends that you need to pee and then sneak out the bathroom window!
>DIRECT FLIRTING GO
"S-so... You ever fucked a horse before?"
>>
crosspostan gender reversal
>>27498275
Ponk can do what she likes.
You know she's the kind of gal who'd get plastic surgery just to make a prank work.

>Be Anon in Humanland.
>Go to college with ponko puh, your friend who you've known since kindergarten.
>Go to her place one night.
>Play vidya with her, watch movies.
>She wants to lewd you.
>You think lewding with her would be fun.
>You foreplay a bit.
>Clothes start coming off.
>It's just like kindergarten, naked fun times all over again.
>Your face is against her belly as you take her shorts off.
>FLOP.
>That's a penis right there.
>Right in your face.
>Pinkie laughs heartily at you.
>"Hahahahahapffffffff you should see the look on your face!"
>Her throes of laughter make his cock slap your face repeatedly
>"And now that you're down there, how about you give my lollypop a lick?"
>You wrap your lips around his firm rod and get to work
>It's only fair, after all the time's he's done it for you
>Oh that Pinkie Pie, what prank will she and the med students think up next?
>>
>>27497403
He's crying of happiness, what are you talking about.
>>
File: tumblr_o1wr2dbwSb1rhvkrqo1_500.png (160 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1wr2dbwSb1rhvkrqo1_500.png
160 KB, 500x425
>>27498411
Shyamalamadongring: it's Anon's dong!!! Ponko transpalnted herself Anon's dong!!!
>>
File: 1134566322.jpg (173 KB, 777x1028) Image search: [Google]
1134566322.jpg
173 KB, 777x1028
>>27498523
Happiness... sure.
>>
>>27498556
>Dat Frank Mignola art style.
Unf.
>>
>>27492886
Stephen King would be proud.
>>
>>27498556
I want that on a T-Shirt.
>>
>>27498912
Then people laugh at you when you wear the shirt in public
You get mad and dispose of the shirt
You see another design on the web that you want on a shirt and you get it
It's a vicious cycle, really.
>>
File: 71yj6SiruaL._UX425_.jpg (23 KB, 425x367) Image search: [Google]
71yj6SiruaL._UX425_.jpg
23 KB, 425x367
>>27498963
I've worn a T-Shirt with rainbow unicorns on it in public before.
Multiple times.
It's my favorite shirt.
Nobody has ever given a shit.
>>
File: 4412133112.jpg (38 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
4412133112.jpg
38 KB, 480x360
>>27498963
>>
Bumping with the promise of future green
>>
>when anon ended up in equestria nobody was their to help him
>he was in the middle of the everfree, alone
>he ended up going full caveman
>he lives in a cave, wears animal pelts and carry's a club around with him.
>one day while eating eating a dead animal (raw, he never learned how to make a fire) one of the pones find him
>ensue the pones trying to get the weird minitore colt out of the forest in the most sexist way possible.

im running low on prompts, i this will do for know.
>>
>>27500146
In English. Please.
>>
>>27500185
This. I'm sure the prompt is good but I can't make heads or tails of it.
>>
>>27500185
>>27500225
>Caveman Anon in RGRE.
>>
>>27500146
Don't bother with your dogshit prompts.
>>
>>27500146
>he never learned how to make a fire
Is he actually retarded?
>>
>>27500146
>eating a dead animal (raw
>Eating raw meat from the wild.
Hope he enjoys double-Equestria, because that meal is going to send him to the pony afterlife.
>>
>>27500395
It's an Alladin character.
>>
>>27500146
>nobody was their to help him
>their to help him
>their

Please come back when you get out of middle school.
>>
>>27500433
>>27500316
>>27500185
>>27500146
Welcome to RGRE. We love grammar and punctuated sentences.
>>
>>27500473
You say that like it's a bad thing.
>>
File: 1464497838147620177.jpg (45 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
1464497838147620177.jpg
45 KB, 600x582
fuck you people are mean
thats why you have dong ring
>>
File: rest1.jpg (171 KB, 1046x906) Image search: [Google]
rest1.jpg
171 KB, 1046x906
Remember Rarity in Estrus? I sure don't.

Continued from: http://pastebin.com/z353QYvn
Recap:
>Rarity enters Estrus early and cannot concentrate enough to finish a large order.
>Rarity wants to use Anonymous to satisfy her body's cravings for cum without getting knocked up.
>Rarity sets up a series of gem-harvesting jobs for Anonymous to do to keep him busy and away from other mares as well as to guarantee that she would see him every day when he delivered his mineral payload to her.
>Rarity tricks Anon into having dinner with her which results in her trying forcibly to remove his clothing and have sex with him. She tires herself out half-way through and Anonymous puts her to bed.
>The next day Anonymous drops off his latest bag of gems and Rarity has a frank discussion with Anon, ending with her requesting cuddles. Anon obliges her. This leads to sex.
>Shortly thereafter, Rainbow Dash turns up at the boutique. She's very drunk and is apparently being chased by Applejack. She pukes all over Anonymous and passes out, leaving the task of cleaning her up to Anon and Rarity. Rarity wishes that her first time sharing a bath with Anonymous would have been more romantic.

---------------------------

>You are Rarity.
>You sit there next to Anonymous and watch him clean the vomit out of your barely-conscious friend's fur.
>The only sounds that broke the silence are the splashes of tub-water and Anonymous himself humming a tune that you've never heard before.
>His shirt is wet and the sleeves are rolled up to his elbows; he had never looked so... normal.
>You could never imagine the Anonymous in your head doing something so trivial and normal as helping out a drunk friend.
>He would be in your boudoir trying on all the outfits you'd designed just for him while he patiently waited for you to finish up with Rainbow Dash.
>....he would have been smitten with you and your charm during your first dinner.
>>
File: rest2.png (805 KB, 1500x1929) Image search: [Google]
rest2.png
805 KB, 1500x1929
>>27500730
>But here he was, doing what any decent mare would be doing for her friend.
>He was much more down-to-Equestria than you thought he would be, but you suppose you should have known that.
>How long had you been friends with Anonymous?
>How many things about him did you dismiss because they didn't fit your ideal image of him?
>How well did you actually know him?
>You smile to yourself and focus on your work.
>Now is the chance to find out.

>You are Anon.
>You wipe your wrinkled, pruney hands on a towel and stretch your back to get rid of all the kinks you'd earned from sitting hunched over for so long.
>Your back ached and your hands were swollen and a little bit numb from the jobs that Rarity had given you of mining up gem deposits all over town.
>She'd admitted to planting those for a few reasons.
>The first was to keep you too busy to interact with other mares, which would risk you being won over before Rarity could snatch you up.
>The other reason was so that Rarity would be given an opportunity to seduce you every time you returned to Rarity's boutique to deliver the gems you'd mined for her.
>You reflect on the past couple of days and wonder if it had been just the gem deposits that had been machinated by Rarity.
>Spike had been meant to take your place on the farm that day, but he was sick.
>When the emerald-sprinkled cupcakes had been delivered to Twilight, she'd been surprised to see them.
>That meant that someone other than Twilight had ordered them for Spike; someone who had known that he was sick and had known Spike well enough to know what his favourite type of mineral was.
>>
File: rest3.png (172 KB, 1280x1166) Image search: [Google]
rest3.png
172 KB, 1280x1166
>>27500746
>And then there was the case of the missing underwear.
>You'd been content to chock it up to the dastardly deeds of some random mare (or stallion; these days?), but even something as trivial as that seems suspicious now.
>Was it a plot to deliver you to Twilight so that you would find out about the gem deposits on the Apple's farm?
>You shake your head and go back go work.
>It's all in the past now.
>You just wished that Rarity had been more honest with you.
>You don't know why she'd felt the need to organize a big series of events if she had just wanted him to fuck her; all she had to do was ask.
>You feel that the entire affair was very sweet of her, but are disappointed that she thought you needed hard convincing or had to be tricked into being romanced by her.
>You'd ended up landing a marefriend, yes; but you were worried about how Rarity would end up treating you now that she would be seeing the real you - not the "stallion" she apparently had put up on a pedestal this entire time.
>You hope your relationship will last.
>>
File: rest4.jpg (344 KB, 1040x1079) Image search: [Google]
rest4.jpg
344 KB, 1040x1079
>>27500752
>"Anonymous?"
>Rarity calls your name and you look up to her inquisitively.
>"I think Rainbow Dash is clean now, Darling."
>She lifts your cyan friend out of the tub and wipes her down with her magic, leaving you to drain the tub and clean all the bubbles and bits of gunk off of the interior and down the drain.
>With the cleaning taken care of, you follow Rarity out of the bathroom and into Sweetie Belle's bedroom.
>Rarity places Rainbow Dash (who started snoring half-way to Sweetie's bedroom) on her sister's bed and shuts the blinds.
>The two of you stand outside the bedroom door in silence.
>"Anonymous? I have a request for you if you're willing to hear me out, darling."
>You're curious; did she want more cuddling?
>Did she want to "beat the heat" with your dick again?
"Go right ahead, Rares."
>Rarity smiles slightly at the nickname and seems bolstered by your familiarity.
>"Could... could we go to my bedroom and cuddle?"
>She holds out a hoof when you open your mouth to speak.
>"JUST cuddling, dear. I believe that we've gotten off on the wrong hoof with this relationship and that we've rushed into things. I would really like to talk and to get to know you better as a pony."
>Rarity catches her slip-up and blushes lightly.
>"As a PERSON, I should say."
>Rarity struggles to maintain eye contact with you and trots nervously in place as she awaits your decision.
>This is exactly what you were looking for.
"I'd like that too, Rarity."
>Rarity smiles and leads you into her bedroom for some much-needed personal time with each other.

The End.

It took a long time and a couple of shitty sections, but I've finally done it. I hope that the people still reading my story about a pony in estrus enjoyed the good parts, at least.
>>
>>27500766
Coolio. Do you like Rarity?
>>
>>27500766
Tanks breh, hope joos feelin' bedder.
>>
>>27500793
I think she's one of my favourite ponies if for no other reason than that I really like the colour purple.
>>27500813
Thanks friend. Yup, I'm back up on my feet now.
>>
>>27500829
Purple?
>>
>>27500849
Why you postin' my favourite pony, Anon?
>>
>>27500903
>Liking purple
You have shit taste, and should not be trusted.
>>
>>27500987
Yeah, after reading The Exchange it took me a while to not give Twilight the side eye. In fact, I think the next time I trusted, and liked, her in a green was the Game Night series.
>>
File: 1392923933165.png (823 KB, 899x900) Image search: [Google]
1392923933165.png
823 KB, 899x900
>>27501140
I fucking loved The Exchange.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 604x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 604x382
Okay this probably isn't the place to ask, but generally everyone here is on the saner side.
What the fuck is going?

Shit porn baiting, troll threads, non pony threads

With no action by the mods in hours. Not even a while ago they deleted everything and it's mum just because it existed. Please can anyone explain this to me because it just doesn't make any sense.

Here have a classy horse for listening.
>>
>>27501370
Same. It's my favorite horsewerds.
>>
>>27501422
/MLP/ gets away with a lot so that we'll keep to ourselves.

mass deletion was because of a rouge janitor.

also
>classy horse.
>no mane.
die in a fire anon.
>>
>>27501495
That will be a pretty painful death
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
>>
>>27501422
NightmareMoonIRL.jpg
>>
>"--Just stop being such a baby, Lyra."
>"We shouldn't be here, Bonbon. We should get out of Anon's house right now. Somepony's going to find out and we're gonna get in trouble."
>You are Anon
>It was late-ish
>You were laying down in your bed, wearing your pj's, staring up at your ceiling
>It wasn't a very nice ceiling
>You didn't like that color of white, and the paint was chipping in places
>"I already told you, that slut isn't going to say a thing."
>Hey! Anon is NOT a slut! He is as pure as a virgin snowflake, missy!"
>"Yeah? Well that "virgin" snowflake let me rub my tuft all in his face THIS morning!"
>"LIES! You're a liar, Bonnie! A big fat smelly, butt-faced lair! Anon's pure! HE'S PURE DAMMIT!"
>You know what else you don't like besides your ceiling bedroom?
>Your locks
>You hated your locked because, for some reason, they couldn't keep ponies, who didn't have THUMBS, out of your fucking house
>You know that you kept saying that you were going to get better ones, you had the money after all, but this time you meant it
>"He's a sock-wearing slut, Lyra. Whether you believe that or not is up to you. Me? I'm gonna go in there and press my tuft right in that slutty face of his!"
>You heard your doorknob being turned, and not a second later your bedroom door was thrown open
"Get out of my house," you said with a yawn, not bothering to look toward your door
>"SEE? Anon doesn't want us here! We gott-Bonnie! BONNIE!"
>You could hear Bonbon's hooves clip-clopping against your wooden floor as she stepped into the room and made her way toward the bed
>"You know what? I don't think I'm going to do that, Anon," Bonbon said matter-of-factly
>Your bed creaked as she hopped into it, wiggling under the covers
>"In fact, I think I'm going to cuddle you ALL. NIGHT. LONG," she continued, rubbing herself against you as she crawled upwards
>Her head opened out of the top of the covers, and even in the darkness you could see the smile on her face
>>
AYY LAP
>>
>>27501593
Role reversal.
>>
>>27500766

Noice. 10/10 I have no faults with it. Saved for enjoying later.

>>27501593

Hope you're feeling better L&P.
>>
File: suspicion.jpg (30 KB, 480x326) Image search: [Google]
suspicion.jpg
30 KB, 480x326
>>27501532
>Set fire to self
>Lethality 76.5%

now I'm no rocket scientist but I'm pretty sure burning to death is 100% Lethal.
>>
File: 1356736807808.png (106 KB, 384x403) Image search: [Google]
1356736807808.png
106 KB, 384x403
>>27501593
loiro is mai waifu
>>
File: bonstare.png (50 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
bonstare.png
50 KB, 250x250
>>27501593
>> and even in the darkness you could see the smile on her face
>>
>>27501593
>Howcanmyponybethiscute.jpg
>"I saw them, Anon," she whispered, wrapping her hooves around your neck. "I saw that you were wearing those bucking socks."
"They're just socks, Bonnie."
>"They were the low-cut ones. Good. You know that I like those~"
"If you weren't so fucking adorable I'd throw you out my window for breaking into my house again."
>"You're such a dirty, sock-wearing slut, Anon. You need a mare to keep you on the straight and narrow."
"It's cold in here. My feet get cold, Bonbon."
>As she "forced" your face into her chest fur you could hear Lyra whimpering in your hallway
>"Luckily for you I'm just the mare for the job."
>Bonbon let out a sigh as she held you close, wiggling her body against yours so that the two of you were as close as possible
>"Come on, Lyra. This slut isn't going to say a THING. We can cuddle him all we want."
>You took a deep breath and closed your eyes
>5...
>4...
>3...
>2...
>1...
>You could hear Lyra making her way toward you
>She was trying to be quiet, but hooves on hardwood weren't all that subtle
>"N-Now, I'm just here t-to make sure you don't d-do anything to Anon, Bonnie," Lyra said as she climbed into the bed. "I-I'm not going to cuddle him at all or anything."
>Bonbon chuckled
>"More cuddles for me," she said, nipping your ear. "But, just in case you have second thoughts, you can take his back. Isn't that right, my little sock-slut?"
"What's with you horses and socks? I have to wear shoes and socks protect my feet from--"
>"Hey, hey, hey! Less lip and more cuddles, stallion. I didn't break into your house to hear you bucking yapping!"
>Bonbon tried to bite your ear again but a pinch on the rump straightened her out
>You found yourself sighing again as Bonnie nuzzled the top of your head
>You could already feel yourself drifting off to sleep with this big, soft teddy bear horse cuddling you
>...
>5...
>4...
>3...
>2...
>1...
>>
>>27501708
>With a whimper, Lyra pressed her furry tummy against your bare back, wrapping her hooves around your middle
>"F-Forgive me, Anon."
"Shut up and go to sleep, Lyra."
>"Y-You were pure and now w-we've defiled you. I've d-defiled you."
"You've broken into my house five times with week, Lyra."
>"I w-wish I was a stronger m-mare, Anon but I l-lose control around you."
>Lyra sighed as she nuzzled your shoulder
>You could feel her tail swishing underneath your blanket, even as Bonbon wrapped her's around your leg
>"I-It's just your socks. I-I can't help myself around your s-socks. They're L-lewd."
>You shook your head as you wrapped your arms around Bonbon's middle, making the candy mare hum in pleasure
>These
>Fucking
>Horses
>Mang
>>
>>27501752
Alright, I'm done. And don't worry, Anon's, I'll be fine.

I already have a job, two jobs in fact, so me not getting the the teller job isn't the end of the world. I'll just go out and try other places the next time I get a day off
>>
>>27501665
Always someone with a bucket of water who won't mind their own business anon
>>
>>27501780

I appreciate everything that you do.
>>
>>27501708

>not kicking rude stalker horses out of your house

For what purpose?
>>
File: 1460519480365.gif (1 MB, 400x329) Image search: [Google]
1460519480365.gif
1 MB, 400x329
>>27501780
10/10 would be a sock slut again
>>
File: 1430680177076.jpg (139 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
1430680177076.jpg
139 KB, 800x500
>>27501752
I would totally big spoon those little mares.

At the same time.
>>
>>27500730
welcome back pluggins
>>
>>27501780
I'm going to shove Bonbon into my freezer until she gets ill.
>>
>>27501665
Flesh itself don't burn that well (not at the temperature of a common fire), the fire stop when it run out of clothes & whatever you hosed yourself in ... which mean the immolation may stop before you are completely dead.
>>
>>27501780
Good luck and thanks for the green
>>
File: your fire your desire.jpg (30 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
your fire your desire.jpg
30 KB, 250x250
>>
File: 1458532361440.png (279 KB, 852x824) Image search: [Google]
1458532361440.png
279 KB, 852x824
DOMINATE THE MARE
>>
>>27502548
>That title.
Nice.
>>
File: all night long2.jpg (31 KB, 440x370) Image search: [Google]
all night long2.jpg
31 KB, 440x370
>>27501593
>ALL. NIGHT. LONG

captcha: all the eggs
>>
File: RGRS.jpg (265 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
RGRS.jpg
265 KB, 900x1200
>>27490390
Damn this shit is hard when you can't fucking draw.
Bugwife was much more detailed, and with generous help from /bug/ I nailed her... Venus just looks wrong. I'll have to redo her face
>>
>>27503180
I was about to say, bugbutt looks pretty great but Venus is off.
>>
>>27503180
The snout is wrong on Venus. Too pronounced, I guess?
>>
File: size of Venus' snout.jpg (42 KB, 257x238) Image search: [Google]
size of Venus' snout.jpg
42 KB, 257x238
>>27503207
>>27503368
I copied Pencil-anon's sketch for the first pass. I'll try to iron her out on the second.
Maybe Lalieri will actually revise his sketch? Though I'll probably manage on my own.
I'll get to her eventually, I'm doing illustrations to avoid writing green, and I have much to avoid.
>>
>>27503368
Yeah, it is. I'll cannibalize Cutealoo's face for Venus.
Also, Venus' color scheme is a reverse Scootaloo. Swap the mane/tail and coat, invert the irises.
Venus is Reversaloo.
>>
>>27501370
Who doesn't?
>>
>>27503806
Twifags probably.
>>
>>27503806
faggots
>>
>>27503432
You know what? Who IS the donut hole size man? What's his story? What ever happened to him after he revealed how small donut holes were becoming?
>>
>>27504013
He was killed anon, in a freak accident. He tripped and fell in his shower, an unknown number of times, smashing his head through the glass the last time and bleeding to death from the wounds.

It would be a shame if something like that were to ever happen again, wouldn't you agree?
>>
>>27504013
He was found murdered in his home shortly after this picture was taken. He was stabbed repeatedly by a glazed twist donut. The bastards even left the donut inside him.
>>
>>27501780
strange, but I just got a bank teller job
I played the race card and they gave me the job pretty fast
I love not being white
>>
>>27504362
No don't say those things, you'll bring the /pol/ shitposters.

t. shitposter from /pol/
>>
>>27504378
are you Autralian?
>>
>>27504362
but it's seriously that easy
just be confident, act competent, yet humble
tell the interviewer you'd fill out the diversity quota nicely
I couldn't do that in Texas, too many other mexicans
Glad I moved to Pennsylvania
>>
>>27504401
I wish. Those fuckers have a talent for getting people mad unmatched by anybody else.
>>
>>27504432
honestly aussies aren't that bad anymore
it's the canadians you have to watch out for
>>
>>27504362
Fuck, this is exactly why i hate being a minority.

Minorities are generally bad people, but the only reason they can be is because whites allowing them to freeload on them.

Sincerely hoping for a race war.
>>
>>27504378
It's too late, Anon. It's always been too late.
>>
>>27504501
Trumps gonna win, he has better memes
>>
>>27504501
But to do that you'd have to be a nigger. Thanks but no thanks, Anon.
>>
File: Trump bringing in freedom.jpg (169 KB, 1066x750) Image search: [Google]
Trump bringing in freedom.jpg
169 KB, 1066x750
>>27504501
It's good minorities can't stop killing each other to actually accomplish anything.

We need more roof Koreans to thin out the nigger population. The more niggers chimp out, the more whites will start taking things into their own hands.

Even if trump loses which is unlikely, he would have set the precedent. The next 'trump' won't be as nice as this one.
>>
>>27496876
There's still going to be some movement into and out of the labour market, especially in the industries with high turnover rates.
>>
>>27504919
The catch being that you don't want to /be/ in most of the industries with high turnover rates.
>>
>>27497403
>repeatedly mind-raped
Probably actually-raped, too, if you consider the effects of the disguise, brainwashing, and maintaining the charade.

They kind of glossed over that.
>>
File: junebug ponders.png (497 KB, 810x987) Image search: [Google]
junebug ponders.png
497 KB, 810x987
>>27504933
Whelp, I can't say you're wrong.
>>
File: what are you doing.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
what are you doing.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>27500146
mfw i realize my sleep deprived mind forgot how to spell.
>>
>>27504610
The Koreans during the LA riots were amazing. I would totally march into combat with them.
>>
>>27504965
It's like IT. IT used to be a good stable middle-class to upper middle-class career. Anymore though its a roll of the dice. H1B visas are killing the entry and mid level stuff, and you can't get the certs for higher level work without experience. You just don't hear about it because big corps are doing a good job of covering their tracks, and fired employees don't want to lose their severance or get sued.
>>
File: roofkoreans.jpg (116 KB, 816x545) Image search: [Google]
roofkoreans.jpg
116 KB, 816x545
>>27504996
If some kind of riot came to Toronto, i would gladly do what they did.

You must too, Anon. BE the roof Korean in your town, when the chimp out hits.

It's not about the Korean, it's about the roof.
>>
>ITT: /pol/
>>
>>27505045
Yeah, but it's the more or less polite'ish side of pol so I don't mind it. Though we're about as off topic now as we've ever been.
>>
>>27501752
>Bon Bon is the mare infatuated with Anon
>Lyra is shy with her crush
I like it. It's also been a while since there's been a "oh no ive defiled you anon" story
>>
LaP's story inspired me:
Ponies are already tiny, big-eyed, and fluffy. They're the baseline. They'd find something big, small-eyed, and furless to be adorable.

>Anon is the pony equivalent of an adorable, innocent anime loli character
>>
>>27505006
I'm the same anon you've been talking to since I mentioned movement in the labour market.

I also did some IT work when I was doing a sort of travelling / volunteering gig for a year. All of the people in the IT department I worked with advised that I never go into that industry as a profession. With the possible exception of maybe doing some network management.
>>
>>27501370
I can't seem to fine this "The Exchange" on the Google Docs file.

Could I get a link and a brief summary of what it's about? Including why it makes people hate Twilight?

>>27501140
Same with Game Night, if you please.

It's not spoonfeeding if I've already looked through the known repositories.

>>27501422
The janitors and mods on /mlp/ have been pretty fucked up and hateful about the board's existence ever since the Happening. Especially after the changing of the guard when m00t replaced most of the mods with his sjw friends. There are irc chatlogs of this if you know where to look, but I'm not going to link because I don't have them handy.
>>
>>27505313
Search it on Fimfic, it was uploaded on there a long time ago. I still have his pastebin version somewhere, but I doubt I can find it.
>>
>>27505313
The Exchange is an FiMFic story, not one from here.
>>
>>27505210
He's also tsundere
>>
>>27505313
And I think "Game Night" lies in this pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/twilight_game_night
>>
File: 1461724280228.jpg (221 KB, 722x1024) Image search: [Google]
1461724280228.jpg
221 KB, 722x1024
>>27505267
Never go into IT. Ever unless you can land a non-profit gig that will keep you out of the system and in a steady spot.

I was stupid and jumped on a private job instead of sticking with my safe non-profit one. Now I'm desperately trying to get away from the private sector.

STAY AWAY FROM THE MEDICAL FIELD AT ALL COSTS.

Things are looking up though, I might be getting a second shot at that non-profit again.
>>
>>27505210
>innocent anime loli character
Personally, I'd think they'd see him as a big lovable dummy, considering his relatively tiny eyes, small head, and gigantic stature.

>>27505313
>brief summary of what it's about
Essentially flutterrape but with Twilight instead. She goes so far off the deep end she loops past OoC right back into her actual show personality. Also, Anon is the man who grabs the sun
>>
>>27504440
>it's the canadians you have to watch out for
This... this sounds like it could make for an interesting story.

It's more involved than the newest Prime Minister being a fucktard, right?
>>
>>27505486
Trudeau Part Twodeau isn't that bad. Or at least that's what I tell people, otherwise I'm 'clearly' a Harper supporter.
>>
>>27505458
>Never go into IT.
It was a year of full-time volunteer work, with housing and food expenses for my group being covered by the program.

Basically, these places don't have to worry about insurance liability on their side of things, because this program covered it. The participants in the program do full-time work at real job sites and get to build up some professional skills and maybe some contacts.

It was a pretty good thing, overall. Very different from university, but now I have some stories to tell. Plus, 9 months of solid full-time volunteer work at a variety of positions looks pretty good on a resume.

The IT placement was just for a few months.
>>
>>27505486
yep, honestly you know it's bad when AUSSIES of all people lost the shitposter of the year award on /pol/
to the canadians
if you want to risk it, go to pol and see how many shitposts are canadian

also, there's massive amounts of hillary shills shitting up pol

just yesterday there were news articles about hillary finally getting indicted, but were quickly suppressed and removed 1984 style
>>
File: crossover berserk guts.jpg (68 KB, 678x600) Image search: [Google]
crossover berserk guts.jpg
68 KB, 678x600
>>27505634
>if you want to risk it, go to pol and see how many shitposts are canadian
I'm going in. Wish me luck.
>>
>>27505313
http://pastebin.com/u/getmeouttahere
Here.
>>27505398
With how wrong you are you must be new, I was in the threads it was posted in.
>>
File: 1454566059377.png (374 KB, 602x662) Image search: [Google]
1454566059377.png
374 KB, 602x662
>>27505653
god speed to you brave soldier

>>27505458

there's also threads on pol about the scarcity of jobs and how bad the IT sector has gotten
>>
>>27505566
The one advantage of being a minority, is that when i call Trudeau a cuck they can't just call me a white supremacist and tell me to go away.

We need a trump tier PM.
>>
File: canada day dash.png (1 MB, 722x1327) Image search: [Google]
canada day dash.png
1 MB, 722x1327
>>27505730
>god speed to you brave soldier
I'm back.

While I found one thread that had some Canadian shitposting, which quickly vanished, the vast majority of the shitposting was from the states. I'm pretty sure I only saw that thread because I was looking for it, and it was specifically about complaining about canadians. Even inside the thread, they said that Canadians were the 2nd most redpilled people after the states.

As far as other miscellaneous shitposts, it was almost entirely US, or I couldn't see much of a pattern in them.
>>
>>27503432
Such a snout. I've checked my sketch and it's not so big there and with nostrils, kinda like Scootaloo's above, but it's hard to see on photo due to sketch size and many not relared lines below that drawing. Hm, maybe I really should redraw it all...
>>
>>27505973
you didn't spend enough time then
you need to spend at least one month in the trenches
>>
>Internet downed for several days straight
>Had nothing to do while itching to write
>Called technician, turns out it was just a broken broadband cable
>Got it changed free of charge
>All of a sudden don't want to write anymore
Feeling kinda artsy. Gimme some RGRE ideas and I'll try sketching. Who knows, maybe I'll do one after a good sleep.
>>
>>27506119
Anon preaching anti-RGR masculinist stuff with aghast stallions and lovestruck mares listening.
>>
>>27506119
Dadliest DadRarity and lawn mower
>>
>>27506119
CMC trying to spy on Anon in the shower
>>
>>27506119
Anon as the RGRE version of Christina 'Based mom' sommers.
>>
>>27506119
Anon trying to build Winona a dog house but keeps getting interrupted/bothered by AJ
AJ whose keeps popping in to make sure he's staying safe/ is just waiting till he gets tired or out of his depth and she can come to his "Rescue"

actually that might make a nice one shot
>>
>>27506194
>"What is he's doin'... hammer and nails! He's gonna hurt his tummyscratchers... I mean, dinger-fingers-whazzit!"
>[instinctive mare noices]
>BAM!
>Fuck!
>"Oh Celestia. Healing, pronto! No time to invent horsey-swears, need to save my precious!"
>>
I just want to be a huge male slut
>>
>Several mares of high-society are interested in the alien colt. Maybe even some of the princesses.
>Anon lets it slip that humans are mostly monogamous.
>Civil war breaks loose in Equestria, and Anon becomes the Helen of Troy.
>Yes, there is a grand finale with a giant mecha-horse made of wood and ponies storming Canterlot to pillow-fight the mares and cuddle the stallions to their sleeps.
>>
>>27506408
just be yourself!
>>
>>27505982
I think I'll manage. If you're really going to review something, review the last panel.
>>
Fuck yall niggers, yall get me hooked up with "Exchange"...it's 4 am and I'm still reading it.

I'm in chapter 7 and I'm loving it.
Fuck you Anons
>>
>>27506119
The cmc in their clubhouse with a shrine to Anon, Rainbow Dash conducting the service with a pair of boxers on her head.
>>
File: 1399638552721.png (214 KB, 358x366) Image search: [Google]
1399638552721.png
214 KB, 358x366
>>27506475
I've read it several times.
>tfw he's not writing anymore
>>
>>27506449
I'll consider ('cause yeah, too cartoonish), but not right now. Busy with requested in previous thread "Twi-Pinkie-Anon" picture
>>
File: 1401404334171.png (160 KB, 928x563) Image search: [Google]
1401404334171.png
160 KB, 928x563
Make her a mother.
>>
>>27505458
Good thing I dont live in america, then.
>>
File: sunfags actually like this.jpg (35 KB, 462x462) Image search: [Google]
sunfags actually like this.jpg
35 KB, 462x462
>>27506805
I don't want abominations
>>
>>27506995
Does this image gain jpg artifacts every time it's posted?
>>
>>27506428
You calling me a slut?
>>
>>27507027
looks like it.
>>
>>27507027
>JPEG artifacts are a kind of creature in Equestria.
>They are chamelion-like, changing colour to mimic that of the surface they rest on
>They like to live on artwork since instead of eating food, they gain nourishment from being looked at.
>>
>>27507219
They constantly cling to Anon's socks and the crotch of his pants.
>>
>>27506995
You're a bitter bugfag or what?
>>
>>27507263
>>27507219
>Censor bars are a result of related species that are monochromatic
>>
>>27507323
No, I'm a person with normal tastes.
>>
>>27507495
>Doesn't want to impregnate his waifu.
>Implies he prefers donkey pone to Sunbutt
>Normal taste
Try again buddy, you're the wierd one here.
>>
>>27507495
I doubt that.
>>
File: a7J9PH0.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
a7J9PH0.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
>>27507541
If I wanted an actual horse I would fuck one, and not the pony that looks like one.
>>
>>27506159
This. Give Anon a smirk; he knows what he's doing
>>
>>27506299
>Is that there Anon makin' a house fer the dog?
>Heck! If'fin yer grandparents didn't have a house of their own 'til they done built it with their own four hooves, you'll be gosh-darned if you'll let the DOG get a house fer free that she didn't even earn!
>>
>>27507027
Look at the ring on her horn. It's the dong ring's legacy and it's poisoning the image.
>>
>One day a pony notices Anon's pointy teeth
>Pony knows that Anon eats fruits and vegetables
>What could the teeth be for then?
>Gets lewd thoughts - those teeth must be for when he mounts a mare and nips her neck and mane
>Rumours spread that the males in Anon's species are for sexual
>>
>>27507735
>"Humans are not for sexual!"
>>
>>27507751
>"Look at his teeth! They're made SPECIFICALLY for doing lewd things with the back of a mare's neck when he's mounting her! Human stallions are BORN for sexual!"
>>
File: proud and noble.png (76 KB, 900x594) Image search: [Google]
proud and noble.png
76 KB, 900x594
>>27507758
>"They are not l-lewd!"
>"Humans are a proud and noble race!"
>>
>>27507712
You bet your ass it's the fucking dong rings. Did you know they are also the #2 cause of erectile dysfunction, right after old age?
>>
>>27507949
My cousin had a dong ring. Now he sits down to pee (he says it's more comfortable)

>>27507822
>Said Anon, getting all huffy like an upset colt
>Meanwhile his pants legs accidentally got pulled up, revealing his socks.
>>
>Anon is a foalsitter
>Is wise to the reversed gender roles and is determined to be the hot, flirty babysitter
>"Wow! You beat me again, <filly of choice>! You sure are good at this video game."
>Anon leans in close
>"Can you think of anything you want as a reward~?"
>>
>>27507735
>Anon hears rumors
>Just laughs at silly pone
>"You meddle with lewdness you cannot comprehend."
>>
>>27507987
>youunderestimatemypower.dong
>>
>>27507987
Remember that one story where sexual is only vaginal sex? Celestia tries to teach Anon and Anon's shocked when she's never heard of anal or oral despite having "invented" several sexual positions.

>Anon introduces ponies to oral & anal
>Zecora is one of his first customers
>Zebra tribes worship statues of him as their fertility god
>>
>>27507987
>"I hear her cuddles with his mares once he's done with them!"
>>"Oh yeah? Well /I/ heard that he rubs their tummies and hums a lullaby until they fall asleep!"
>Anon feels equal parts excitement and regret that he's about to introduce proper sex to these innocent pones.
>>
>>27508014
>At a diplomatic function, Anon is there as Luna's beau.
>Anon looks like the RGRE Aphrodite/Venus-figure of Minotaurian mythology.
>Crisis of faith breaks out in the Minotaur Lands because they have first hand 'proof' that their Old Religion was real.
>Crisis also breaks out with the Yaks, as he looks exactly like a mythical death-god after he gets pissed and chases a pony with a tree-branch.
>Changeling spy freaks because it was said their race was spawned from a cruel pony sorceress and a 'deity with a dark-heart'.
>Sea Ponies just see him as a reverse-mermaid.
>Crystal Ponies try to hook him up with Cadence, much to everyone's irritation.
>Anon is fairly unaware, bored, and is more interested in teasing Luna.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 93

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.