[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cadance is now your roommate. What kind of "hilarity"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: hi_roomie.png (98 KB, 514x375) Image search: [Google]
hi_roomie.png
98 KB, 514x375
Cadance is now your roommate. What kind of "hilarity" ensues?
>>
>>27454805

Rape.
It'll be hilarious.
>>
>>27454805
She was Chrysalis the whole time and cock vores me. Good times.
>>
>>27454805
i finally get to eat again.
>>
>>27454805
you get cancer
>>
I'd imagine she's the type to try to get a roommate laid.

Meanwhile, I don't want to get laid, so there's this huge argument about getting my dick wet that ends in at least one murder.
>>
>Hey anon! I microwaved your soul!
>>
File: Hi Anon!.png (241 KB, 2000x1864) Image search: [Google]
Hi Anon!.png
241 KB, 2000x1864
>>27454839
>Hey Anon! I brought your small friend!
>>
>>27454839
But I'm a ginger.
>>
>>27454805

Cadence insists that Anon is a furry, despite the fact that he throws a hissy fit every time she mentions it.
>>
File: u7I2yjmVixs.jpg (71 KB, 587x505) Image search: [Google]
u7I2yjmVixs.jpg
71 KB, 587x505
>>27454805
Can I replace her with Shiny right away?
>>
>>27454859
She found you a soul then cooked it.
>>
>>27454867
How considerate of her.
>>
>>27454805
Nothing, we just play vidya gaems
>>
>>27454863
He moves in too.
>>
>>27454863
How come?
>>
She keeps clogging the toilet with her giant pony turds. Luckily they smell like strawberries and cream and taste delicious.
>>
>>27455038
I'm sorry to tell you this, but I don't think Cadance likes the strawberry yogurts you keep sending her.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.