[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spanking Thread #28.1: This is a Spanking Thread Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65
File: RD punishment.png (738 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
RD punishment.png
738 KB, 1080x1080
Welcome to the spanking thread, in which we talk about pony spankings. Rainbow Dash says "I'm ready for whatever punishment you want." - does she have a spanking in her future?
Story archive (many authors):
http://pastebin.com/u/SkyeHigh

Old threads:
>>27301202
>>27138719

Master archive (pictures and stories) with a fancy layout and keywords for each story:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ce_DlEwnDcpjqTKRRxvsL4SCjka9H4cYq5lTfku8Tiw/edit?pli=1

Alternate prompt:
>You are the Wonderbolts' official discipliner
>One of them has been acting up all day
>Now at bedtime it's time for some serious spanking

>Who is gonna be the unlucky (or lucky) stallion/mare and why?
and
>Are you letting the others watch so they know what happens to naughty stallions and mares, or do you send them out?

(People got confused whether or not the most recent thread was a spanking thread.)
Pic related is a crop of an image from the old thread. Cropped so you can see more of it from the thumbnail.
>>
Explicit anthro warning: https://derpiboo.ru/413098
>>
>>27315488
Spitfire's face is hilarious
>>
File: download (4).jpg (10 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
10 KB, 264x191
need... moar
>>
>>
>>27316093
One piece of thin rope...that's an implement we don't get to see much. Nice.
>>
>>27315674
quality, had not seen this one.
>>
>>27315674
this is smoking hot, and I'm not even a fan of anthro
>>
>>27316175
A while back some clown on Derpibooru was going around eliminating the 'spanking' tag from anything that didn't fit his definition of the word...so if someone only searched spanking they'd miss a lot, like that one.
>>
>>27316571
wow this explains a lot
>>
Not focused on it, no, but there's a little bit of spanking in each one hidden somewhere. And I'm fairly confident Bluejay would appreciate this either way.

>tfw so massive need to split it up
>>
>>27317202
Fuck, the second part was too big too.
>pic theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9-7uLg-DZU
>>
>>27317236
>>
>>27317241
>You just know Starlight and Twilight will be getting it after this one
>>
>>27317202
>>27317236
>>27317241
>>27317251

or you could have just do a panning WebM
https://u.pomf.is/npifez.webm
>>
File: A333.jpg (370 KB, 1000x628) Image search: [Google]
A333.jpg
370 KB, 1000x628
>>27317251
I am currently working on animating a part of this image, its a scene from one of the background monitors.
Picture related(don't ask where I get it), its a bigger one than the one in the background.

But I'm currently facing a problem with the animation,
I originally done 14 frames cycle for the spanking paddle to hit all there of the Dazzlings. but the spanking timing is way off . so I did Experimented and trimmed it, and ended up with perfect spanking cycle of 4 frames.

but getting 4 frames per cycle did not give me much room to work with facial expressions , So I ended up doing it with only the paddles behind them smacking their butts with no facial expressions which didn't turn very well.

Frame by frame analysis :
1 impact frame (where the brush touches the butt)
2 the brush moves a bit up ( the butt move a bit upward to give it jiggling feeling)
3 the brush move up near the top position. this is where their body is static movement
4 the brush is at furthest position on top .. ready for impact. their body is still static in this frame.
of course this goes for every one of the Dazzlings.

so I tried giving some facial expression for the impact frame but .. it didn't look good. as I have only 1 frame to make an expression .
If I use 2 frames as one for the extreme end facial expression and the 2nd for the transition facial. it would be too messy and distracting for the loop.

I know animation is not your thing but do you have a suggestion of how I do it :/
>>
>>27317351
but that looks too small / low quality to do the massive original pic justice
>>
>>27317471
>>27317471
What you showed us in the last thread already looked pretty good. Can't say I'm a huge fan of the "adult baby" fetish, but that complete picture by bottleneckbaby is an insanely complicated piece. You could spend an hour looking at it and still miss half the details.
>>
>>27317236
Is... Is Derpy enjoying it?

>>27317471
Great work. Maybe you can have them bawling the whole time because the brushes don't even give them time to catch a breath? Maybe they could close their eyes harder upon impact.
>>
>>27317733
I also think this particular image goes hand in hand with that 'automated spanking' idea from thread before last, I was disappointed only the Sweetie Belle spanking machine story came out of that, was hoping for a factory spanking themed story in the vain of this.

>Flim-Flam open up the Fully Automated Filly Sitter Chamber 5000 for business in Ponyville
>Advertise this special facility of their own design, 100% machine operated, it'll take your foal off your hoof and provide them with amble care, interactivity, and if needed rosy red tushes to go home with while you take a day doing extra work or an afternoon to yourself
>Malfunctions on its first customer, grabs Rarity or AJ there to drop off their sisters and finds that its 'Naughtiness Detector' is borderline non-functional due to its sensitivity.
>>
File: AJ spank v2.png (986 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
AJ spank v2.png
986 KB, 1920x1080
>>27318006
>Malfunctions on its first customer, grabs Rarity or AJ there to drop off their sisters and finds that its 'Naughtiness Detector' is borderline non-functional due to its sensitivity.

I was gonna save this for later story,
Its sittings goes when before the events of the first mlp episode. big mac and another pony were building this machine in the barn. Applejack somehow get stuck in it. and the machine started spanking applejack for each time she tell a lie.
after that experience . apple jack turned out to be 100% honest pony.
>>
Well, this thread happened. Thanks for keeping everything alive, everyone!

I'll post the rest of my story, but it's not that much. I've been very busy and didn't have a lot of time to write!
>>
Her father took a deep breath before each swing. “Your whole future…” THWACK! “... is at stake, Dashie! You’re a better pony than this!!” THWACK! “Do you understand me, Rainbow Dash?”

Rainbow wailed with the new, hard smacks to the underside of her butt. She lifted her head and cried out while her back hooves kicked and crisscrossed. “Yeees, DADDY! I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” THWACK! “AAAhoooaaowww! Oww, owww!” THWACK! “Nooo, ohohoowww!!”

Rainbow’s father paused the spanks, lowering the belt. Rainbow Dash twisted her hips and wiggled around, but he didn’t let her get up. Her poor punished posterior was still on fire.

“Don’t give it all up, Dashie! Don’t throw your life away. Those ponies, those fillies and colts don’t know you, what you can do… Be the pony I know you are.”

Rainbow Dash pitifully sobbed and moaned. He laid the belt across her burning bare rump, and raised it above his head. She heard the belt go back up, causing her to panic and beg through her cries. “Noo, no please, Daddy! I’m sorry, aahoow, I’m sorry…”

“Ten more, sweetie. You’re almost done.” He said. He got into a better position, leaning harder into her back and pressing her body down firmly with his front leg while he held the belt in the other. Rainbow Dash’s crimson bottom clenched and shivered, and the added pressure to her body pushed her flanks up into the air. He needed the best target possible for the last ten spanks, with her rump pushed up and out in the air so that the belt could do its work without any hassle. Rainbow Dash just cried, but she stayed still and waited obediently with her well punished tush in the line of fire.
>>
>>27318192
“Don’t move, Dashie.” He said gently. His hoof shook like a leaf.

Rainbow Dash closed her eyes and gasped. She sobbed and choked, waiting for her horrible spanking to continue and for the flames to rise up again on her bottom, so red but still positioned for even more correction. But she obeyed him.

“Y-yes, *sob* daddy…” She gave in totally. Accepting her fate, she braced herself and waited for the belt to set her rear ablaze.

She waited, and waited. And waited, and waited…but nothing came. Clenching and unclenching, biting her lip, laying there for so long, just waiting for it...

Then, she heard the belt fall with a sharp thud as the buckle hit the floor. Rainbow Dash stopped breathing, and she felt the added push of her dad’s hoof on top of her back and tail go away.

“What… daddy, what…” She tried to ask, confused.

Her father reached around her, under her tummy. He bodily lifted her up from the bed, and into his waiting hooves, wrapping his wings around her.

Rainbow Dash was frozen, in shock. He was crying, now.

He sobbed. “We’re… we’re done, Dashie. My little Dashie…”

He cried, dragging her to him.

At the start Rainbow didn’t know what to think. Just a minute ago, not even, she had been waiting for the final lashes of the belt, but now, her father had her in his warm embrace.
But soon, Rainbow Dash’s messy face became even more drenched with tears. When she heard her daddy cry, she couldn’t hold in the tears she had left inside of her.

She sobbed, one hoof to her scorched bottom. The other one hugged him back. “I’m sorry, daddy! I won’t do it a*sob*gainnn…”

He rubbed her back up and down and rocked her side to side. “I know, Dashie. I know you won’t… I love you, Dashie.”

After tonight, things were never going to be the same, for either of them.

The End
>>
>>27318249
I rushed the ending, but I have work tomorrow morning at 4 am, so I have to do with that. I hope you guys still found it enjoyable anyway!

In other news, lots of ideas on this thread, and I'm liking a lot of them. I'll have to try to get to work on one of them, maybe, as soon as I'm able to.
>>
>>27317202
>>27317733
This set (and its predecessors) is... interesting. It's just so loaded with content and covers so many bases that it'll inevitably have both turn-ons and turn-offs. The overall setup (which doesn't see a whole lot of content) and a lot of the individual scenarios appeal to me, so I'm happy to overlook others (not that big on adult baby stuff or mental regression/hypnosis, also I don't quite get this guy's focus on hair/mane-trimming, among others).
>>
>>27316571
Was this discussed anywhere? Like a flamewar in comments or a forum?

On what planet is a whipping of the bottom NOT a spanking?

Shit man, thanks for the tip. I've just been searching Derpi for the "spanking" tag. I found the "imminent spanking" tag recently and there's some great stuff there too (small tag, only 30 images).

What should I search for besides just "spanking"?

---

DC, how are you so based? Based author and also the based buckneighkid comic artist.

>>27318006
>if needed rosy red tushes to go home with
I fucking love when caregivers and those in charge say spankings are needed. Like
>Oh, forgive her. She's been in a sour mood ever since I had to give her a spanking.
unf.

>>27318146
kek

>>27318302
There's a lot about the big image I don't like. Namely it fails to deliver the kind of spankings I love, despite having a few of them.

I just want some ponies in pain and feeling some kind of regret. The spa ponies look more bored than anything else. Ponified dazzlings looks a little pained but still not really contrite or in much pain. The allusions of spankings to come are super hot - but I just wish BBB drew those instead of the spankings we did receive.

Imagining these spankees and their crimes is fun. Where's THAT image, Bottleneckbaby?
Twilight - trying to turn the machine off
Snips & Snails - running away (they get spanked by the robopony, delicious)
Starlight Glimmer - enslaving all of Equestria
The pink pony with the white flower cutie mark in the barber section (seriously WTF is up with BBB's haircut fetish)* - resisting a haircut (The hairbrush is right there)
RD - crashing through the roof of the daycare center
Derpy - swearing too much

The one thing you should be guaranteed in a situation like this is a motherly buttpat from the machines. But it's not in the picture.

*In DA comments he mentions one of those 1940s Disney cartoons with a robotic barber. And for him it emphacizes childishness.
>>
>>27318429
>What should I search for besides just "spanking"?
"implied spanking", as you said "imminent spanking", "paddle", whipping", "whip", "riding crop"...
>>
File: variouss1424.png (1 MB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
variouss1424.png
1 MB, 1024x819
Considering the author, this may take place right before or right after a spanking.
>>
>>27318429
>The allusions of spankings to come are super hot - but I just wish BBB drew those instead of the spankings we did receive.

well nitpicking aside, I agree with you completely on this. but I have to say that your imagination play a significant role here.
The artist doesn't draw very well as she Traced/vectored 90% of the ponies. but that did not stop her as she did put so much effort in this.

>hair/mane-trimming
even though I don't get off to it. but I understand where she come up with it as its a part of humiliation process. it comes with a package of automated nursery theme.
1- stripped
2- bathed
3- diapered
4- getting bad hair cut
5- force fed
6- getting punished for misbehaving.
she uses this formula in her other stories that she wrote in her DA account.
>>
>>27318429
>>Oh, forgive her. She's been in a sour mood ever since I had to give her a spanking
yeah i love that too

>>27318006
i need this, i love adult rarity getting her flanks painted red.
>>
>>27318888
>i need this, i love adult rarity getting her flanks painted red.
Seconding that. Rara is probably the cutest grown-up spankee
>>
>>27318909
Cause she's white ?
>>
>>27318924
and prissy, but a white bottom turned red doesn't hurt.
>>
>>27318924
Well imagining the red on the white rump is a reason too, but mostly because all stories so far of her were adorable like that one where she got it from Sweetie
>>
>>27318941
got spanked by sweetie? i must have missed that one, remember the name?
>>
>>27318978
Big little sister or something
And then there is of course these with her ponyquin thing
>>
>>27318987
Oh and forgot the recent one from Zad with drunk Rara and Fancy Pants.
That was good too
>>
>>27318987
yeah the rariquin ones are probably my favorite. waiting on one where sweetie or twilight or someone comes over unannounced and catches rarity mid spanking.
>>
>>27319116
I have to read that story
>>
>>27319276
its great, she gets her tail fried like a foal and bawls/begs like one too. i could feel her pain from here lol.
>>
>>27319276
>>27319293
the best part of rariquin is its her own subconscious doing it to herself.
>>
>>27318267
You're right, both the ending and beginning could have used a bit more padding but the story in-between was wild. What was it, 13 parts and 12 of them were the spanking? It's hard to keep that intensity up for so long.

Another good one, Zad.
>>
>>27319293
Link
>>
>>27319490
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GI640MTquTOIYWWFY9GGF7l9tWZIT6t3cApXRRipLlU/edit?pref=2&pli=1

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oyrjBF-59I88haPSqEJiDAYi3DEnn2a2oqnOg9-an3E/edit?pref=2&pli=1

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d4cEAjORF9H8gsnHoiv2C2fJ2qcM0u18GO-piz73r88/edit?pref=2&pli=1
>>
>>27318941
Link pls
>>
>>27319714
pastebin.com/a1yEWCHq
>>
File: Mane Magic.png (543 KB, 846x752) Image search: [Google]
Mane Magic.png
543 KB, 846x752
Okay, here's the latest from the mysterious BuckNeighKid. Will we ever find out his true identity?

Teenage Twiley accidentally a magic.
>>
>>27319820
lol
>>
>>27317471
Gonna redraw the whole animated scene again using different program than digicell flip book.
At least I got the timing of the brush spanking right.
But drawing in digicell is kinda awful for these type of animations. Too many colours and sharp details .
>>
>>27319976
that's some of the most autistic self projecting 4 images I have ever seen in my entire life.

the person who made them must have been suffering so much
>>
>>27319976
What is even going on in these

Is this some attempt to therapy people with fetishes? Lol
>>
>>27320407
well I have to say he is not that far off from how fetishes happen.. but the way he represent it and the way he thinks he can fix people made me cringe .
at first he was talking about thought manipulation then went to fetishes , after that he jumped to gays and Bisexuality ...
>>
>>27318909
>That way Rara moans painfully when the hairbrush leaves its sizzling red ovals on her diamond bum

Mmmm yes
>>
>>27320837
U-unf
Where was that from?
>>
Is there a plausible scenario for Princess Ember spanking Spike?
>>
>>27321317
dragons don't have spankable butts
>>
>>27321317
He could be overbearing like always, ruin important dragon business, eat that ruby stuff, fighting that other gay dragon,...
>>
>>27321375
Spankos find a way.
>>
>>27321489
twilight uses her magic to give spike a spankable pony butt, so ember can spank him
>>
>>27321508
Glorious idea
>>
>>27321375
>>27321489
Maybe she can spank hi tail around? It's big and meaty.
>>
Zad: Your story was nice. The little part where RD tries to say she's too old for a spanking was great.

I wonder what one of your stories would be like if you posted it all at once, when you thought it was ready, rather than posting the start and scrambling to finish. There's more too life than quickly placating anons.

>>27317813
>Is Derpy enjoying it?
Yeah, wish she wasn't. 0/10, can't fap.

>>27318604
I like this theory.

>>27318006
>>27318146
Interesting.

>>27321638
I've said it before but I just can't get into the idea of spanking Spike's non-existant butt.
>>
File: spink.png (57 KB, 176x245) Image search: [Google]
spink.png
57 KB, 176x245
>>27321375
>>27321706
This part looks very spankable to me.
>>
>>27317202
>>27317236
>>27317241
>>27317251
>>27317471
Reminds me of the Looney Tunes short "Baby Bottleneck", although it didn't have spankings.
>>
>>
>>27321317
Maybe the other way around
>>
>>
>>27322392
>>27322413
need more machines
>>
>tfw you will never whip Blueblood within an inch of his life and turn him into your personal little sissy riding slave
>>
>>27321508
This might be the only way this could work. I always think of the line "Thick scales, can't feel a thing" when Twilight asks Spike if having a bunch of needles from Rarity's boutique stuck in his back hurts him. That's the main thing that stops me from trying a dragon spanking out.
>>
Thread is a little bit kill
>>
I know what is your problem, guys
You are fascinated with the stuff like that autistic shit from boyzbeingboyz
>10-15 y.o kids acting like 3-5 y.o.
>lolicon everywhere
>parents beating the shit out of their kids over nothing every 5 panels of the comic

That's why your stories are so repeatable and dull, that's why you don't have sexual content and that's why this thread is dead
>>
>>27317202
>>27317236
>>27317241
>>27317251

Would be better if they didn't have their tails cut.
>>
>>27323979
Nobody is creating any new content, and why would they bother? Nobody is even acknowledging the tiny bit of content that has been created. Zad wrote a story and got 2 replies. DC/buckneighkid drew a new pic and only got one.
The regulars like Sterny, Pan & Krishna haven't even showed up.

Just let it die and hope there's more demand for a thread in a month or so.
>>
File: image.png (171 KB, 286x395) Image search: [Google]
image.png
171 KB, 286x395
>>27323979
>>27324010
>>27324218
>the end is coming..

>nobody is even acknowledging the tiny bit of content that has been created.
How about you acknowledge them and give replies instead of whining and complaining how others don't.

>the regulars like Sterny, Pan &krishna haven't even show up.
How about you acknowledge the newcomers and appreciate the people that did show up
>>
>>27324218
>Krishna
Krishna killed himself you pleb
>>
We are getting an episode with Fluttershy's parent and brother! >>27324794
>squeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>27324594
I hope an assume this is a troll, but Krishna has been in the hospital a lot lately with health issues.
Has anyone heard from him?
>>
Since I've been specifically summoned I will appear. I don't have anything yet but I did start writing some thing today. It's around 200 words right now?

Personally I try to only namefag when it matters. I've been posting in all these threads.

Worrying about old regulars being here: you should. The regulars were usually the ones giving the most detailed feedback, and coming up with good thread bump topics. No specific namefag has to come back (but I liked their company) but I think we're maybe 1 or 2 regular posters (can be anons) short of a healthy thread.
>>27324594
Skyehigh... Can you confirm? Jesus.

@BuckNeigh's latest image: is the plaid mane a nod to that other plaid Celestia spanking image? The pulling down fur is cute and unique but a bit of a turn off.
>>
>>27319820
Funny idea.
Reminds me of a gag in the 90s Felix cartoon.
See 15:35 here:
https://youtu.be/iu6Mq51FIRI

Too bad people on derpibooru didn't get it, but what else is new.
>>
>>27325179
>I did start writing some thing today.
Good. I'm glad somebody has something in the works. I'm completely dry right now.

> is the plaid mane a nod to that other plaid Celestia spanking image?
It was involved.
The pulled-down fur was the original gag for the drawing, but when I saw that other pic I decided to use the plaid mane as a reason for the spanking. Twilight tried something she'd been warned not to do...Celestia's mane paid the price.

Since the mane was an afterthought I rushed it too much. I should have chosen lighter, pastel plaid patterns that mirrored Celestia's mane colors instead of just tossing in some random patterns. It's too dark and cluttered and the gray background doesn't help.

Basically, because it was just a quick one-shot drawing I hurried to finish when I should have spent more time balancing the colors.

>>27318429
>Was this discussed anywhere? Like a flamewar in comments or a forum?
I noticed the spanking tag missing from a few images that previously had it so I looked at the tag changes. It was all the same idiot, someone named ALIS. I think the mods got on his case about it and he stopped.

>author and also...comic artist
I should explain the BuckNeighKid name. The art tagged with that name is mine, but that's all. Somebody else started using the name...any stories in Skye High's pastebin credited to BNK are not mine. Someone else wrote those.

Oddly, it's not the first time somebody has pirated my screen name.
>>
>>27325824
I had no idea you were into visual art. Great job!
>>
>>27325092
>>27325179
>Skyehigh... Can you confirm? Jesus.
He's very much alive and getting better.

>Personally I try to only namefag when it matters. I've been posting in all these threads.
That's exactly how I feel too. I don't really like to namefag if I don't bring content to the table and lately I'm drowning in work and travelling which leaves me little time (and mood) to write. Still, I try to leave some feedback where I can and bring up points in discussions, without the name though most of the time.

>>27320837
Mmm yes indeed. The talk about adult Rarity and the Rariquin gave me some rough ideas.
I'll see if I can come up with something soon.
>>
>>27324594
Lol so funny

Fuck you
>>
>>27325717
>Too bad people on derpibooru didn't get it
Oh, I'm not concerned with that. I knew that one wouldn't go over well on DB because of the dramatic crying and tears. Sterny's Cadance/Twiley pic #1128389 (which is a lot better than mine) got a lot of down votes too. With time the scores on fringe-fetish pics recover as folks who are genuinely interested search the tag and find it.

Either way, the votes and faves don't concern me much...it's the comments that I look at and that pic got more relevant feedback than 3 higher scoring comics I'd posted earlier.

>>27326087
>He's very much alive and getting better.
Good to hear.

>I try to only namefag when it matters.
I have no problem with namefagging, but only in our own thread. There's no reason to do it on the rest of the board.
>>
File: Dizzy.png (51 KB, 307x339) Image search: [Google]
Dizzy.png
51 KB, 307x339
story contains 1 OC pic related
You might find some grammar mistakes
Elements : TeacherXfilly - atm ...

>[Indie Inventors - Part - 01 ]
These events take place before Twilight moved to make Ponyvile to make friends.
It was a sunny morning in ponyvile, a young earth pony mare called Dizzy Cream lives in Ponyville. She was working works as a carpenter. She fixes roofs and broken barns.
For some reason the repair demands increased ever since the two Pegasus ponies named Rainbow dash and Derpy hooves moved in town.
One day while Dizzy was shopping for her regular supplies, she saw a crowd gathering at one of the open booths. Curiously she went there to take a look.
There was 2 ponies sittings taking applications and a small forming lines, she asked one of the ponies who was standing there

>what's all this about ?

>It's the Indie. Inventors competition.

>Oh cool
Being a Carpenter herself, she always has the passion for inventing new stuff, She applied for the competition. The rules were simple make something original.
Dizzy knew what she wanted to invent. She got the idea when she was a filly back in school.

Flashback time
It happened during a lecture, as Dizzy was sitting in class next to her friend Apple Flitter. Apple jack was there in the same class too, AJ was Apple Flitter's cousin. AJ did not like Dizzy very much and was a bit jealous of how Dizzy and Apple Flitter are getting along. AppleJack always got Dizzy into troubles. One day while the class outside, Applejack sneaked back in the class and stole Dizzy's homework. Applejack copied it and hid it from her.
Later then . While everyone in their class. The teacher Mrs.Cinnabelle said. Alright did everypony did their homework ?
A filly named Nook raised her hoof.

You there why you didn't do it ?

Well I forgot about it.

That's not an excuse stay here after the class for you know what

she gulped and nervously said OK

anypony else ?

Ok . Mrs. Cinnabelle continued the class as usual.
>>
File: Nook.png (148 KB, 589x414) Image search: [Google]
Nook.png
148 KB, 589x414
>>27326404
>[Indie Inventors - Part - 02 ]

Near the end of the class day, she asked for everyone to come and bring their homework so she can check them, Dizzy start looking in her bag but couldn't find it . She was 100% sure that she did pack it with her in the morning as her father reminded her about it during breakfast. Her father is a bit strict and she doesn't want to disappoint him.

Every other filly in the class left except for Nook who was still sitting there waiting for what's gonna come to her and Dizzy who was still searching her bag in panic.
The teacher noticed the panicked look at dizzy's face.

Mrs.C
>Ms. Dizzy Cream Why is your homework not on my desk ?
Dizzy
>Um I ,, it's not there
Mrs.c
>So you didn't do the homework I gave you ?
Dizzy
>Umm No I did write it and brought it wi
Mrs.C interrupted
>With me but it's not here now. The dog did eat my homework .. I heard all these lies before.
Dizzy
>But but..
Mrs.C
>No buts . Not doing your homework is one thing. But lying to me is another matter. I'll teach you how not to lie to me after I'm done with Nook
>umm miss Nook
Nook
>yes ma'am,...
Mrs.C
>Come to my desk

The nervous filly start walking toward Mrs. Cinabelle's desk.

The teacher stood up holding a ruler . And start waving it in front of the filly
Nook hesitantly raised one of her front hoof up and extended it toward the teacher.
Mrs.Cinabelle smacked the back of the filly's raised hoof with the ruler.
Ouch! The young filly start to jump up and down while shaking her smacked hoof , then she held it in front of her and start blowing at it to cool it off.
Then Mrs.C started to point at her other hoof with the wooden ruler.
The filly gulped again and bit her lips and did raise her other hoof a bit. It was close to her body and her face was in the way.
The teacher used the ruler to move her unsmacked hoof away from her body and THUCK! Another smack
Ouch the filly start jumping again shaking her hoof and rubbing it.
>>
File: mrs.Cinabelle.png (94 KB, 270x286) Image search: [Google]
mrs.Cinabelle.png
94 KB, 270x286
>>27326425
>[Indie Inventors - Part - 03 ]

Mrs.c
>You only get 2 smacks on the hoof for Not doing your homework and not lying about. Unlike what's gonna happen to that other filly over there.
>Go home Miss nook and don't forget to do your homework or else ..
Nook
>Ok Mrs.Cinabelle
she took her backpack and left the class.
Mrs.C
>Now miss Dizzy get your flank over my desk.
Dizzy went to the teacher's desk with her head facing the ground.
Mrs.C
>now what do have to say for yourself.
Dizzy
>I don't know, I did write my homework and I did bring it with me today, even my father reminded me about this morning..
Mrs.C
>And you don't have it now. Listen it's OK if you didn't do it, But lying to me is unforgivable.
Dizzy
>but I'm telling the truth.
Mrs.C
>Young filly you should admit it when you have done something wrong, lying wont help. I've been a teacher long enough to know when a student of mine is lying.

Mrs.Cinabelle backed up her chair from the desk, and sat on it. then looked at Dizzy and pointed at her lap. Dizzy had a confused look.
Mrs.c
>come one I don't have all day, move your flank so we get this over with.

At this moment dizzy knew what's gonna happen to her, she nervously and hesitantly walked toward the teacher's lap.

She then started to climb on. she moved her left front hooves at the right thigh of the teacher, then started to pull herself up while her rightF hoof is struggling to get a grip on the teacher's lap. She couldn't pull herself up.

The teacher held dizzy's waist, pulled her up and positioned her on her knees. Dizzy balanced herself on her lap. Most of her weight is being supported by her waist which was on top of the teachers right thy. Her butt is up and the rest of her body is facing down. Her hooves cannot touch the ground. Her legs are being dangled in the air.
>>
Sweet, another story. Hope this thread is alive tomorrow cause I must sleep.
>>
>>27326444
>[Indie Inventors - Part - 04 ]

The teacher was supporting and securing her in place with her left hoof by her waist. She moved her tail and tucked it under her left hoof that was supporting her.
Now her round flank is fully exposed.

Mrs.C
>why can't you be a mature filly like Nook and admit your mistakes.
Dizzy
>I did write my Homework
Mrs.C let out a sigh and
>well since you are still acting like a foal then I'm gonna treat you like a foal

she raised her right hoof and then

Wham!

The strike force wasn't hard. But it did make Dizzy's butt jiggle a bit. And soon after that another
Wham! And . Wham! The 3rd one was a little bit stronger than the rest of the two and came faster.

Mrs.C
>Still, not gonna admit that you did not do your homework ?

Dizzy
>Why wont you believe me, I did take my time with the assigned homework and I did write it

Mrs.C
>Ok , If what you are saying is the truth, then you wont have a trouble reciting it ?

Dizzy took a deep breath and recited it. while the teacher was listing to it her facial expression changed. Rolled up and said

>Hold on a sec.

Dizzy is still laying on her teacher's knee with her butt exposed , the teacher used her unicorn's magic to pick up the other students papers . She skimmed through them.. And found AppleJack's homework paper.

Mrs.C
>aha there it is exact word for word.

Dizzy >huh!

Mrs.C
>Not only you lied about doing your homework, now you try to steal others.

Dizzy
>What I neve...

Mrs.C
Young lady I wont go easy on you

Dizzy
>But

Smack Smack Smack Smack

a relentless smacks hitting dizzy's bottom. This time they were harder than the other three and they were faster.

Dizzy
>owe owe owe , I did ...owe steal ..owe it

smack smack smack..

Mrs.C
You are not lying to me you are lying to yourself. Ontop of they you are believe that lie maybe I can spank some sense into you.

smack smack smack ...
>>
>>27326456
that's all what I wrote for now. Comment are highly appreciated ..

I didn't have much time to continue this or Draw picture for some of the parts. So I'm gonna leave it to your imagination.
>>
>>27326472
I'll give it a read when I fap tomorrow.
--
I forgot about the stories attributed to BNK. I don't think I ever made the connection. What's your drawing process like, DC? Which name came first? Which happened first, pony spanking drawing or story?
>>
>>27326472
>after I'm done with Nook
That's one of my favorite things in all spanko literature; a nervous victim forced to watch someone else get punished, knowing she's going to get worse.

>Not only you lied about doing your homework, now you try to steal others.
The first time it happened I was thinking the teacher was a bit harsh, not giving Dizzy the benefit of the doubt. But the second time it became funny. You could milk this for 2 or 3 more times...each time Dizzy thinks she's vindicated herself the situation goes all wrong and gets worse.

Awaiting the next installment...
>>
>>27326579
>drawing process
100% digital. I use a Wacom tablet and an old-ass graphics program with terrible resolution because I can't figure out how to use layers in something better like Photoshop or Gimp.

>Which name came first?
Dangerous Creature was first, and I wrote first. I first used this name in Fingerbang threads.
When I wanted to try a few drawings I made up a new name but finally decided that was stupid.
>>
>>27318728
I am fond of the idea of a subject being "processed" in some way. I have a similar sequence that I've used in my own stories, though it's usually carried out manually rather than automated:
>1 - stripped
>2 - bathed
>3 - diapered
>4 - dressed (usually in some cute outfit or pajamas or a onesie)
>punishment, when deemed necessary, can be fit in before/during/after any of the above.
One story idea I had that never got off the ground had all three of the CMC being processed, with each of them taken aside and spanked at a different stage (one immediately, one bare-bottom at bathtime, and one after she's been diapered).

>>27326472
Gets to the point pretty quickly, which is always nice (and more than I can say for most of my work). Some technical feedback:
- Your punctuation needs some work; it's incorrect or absent in a lot of places.
- Could use a little more consistency regarding what's prose and what's dialogue. Some quotation marks, at the very least.
- A few times it seems to mix up tenses, such as:
>[The teacher held Dizzy's waist, pulled her up and positioned her on her knees. Dizzy balanced herself on her lap.] (past) [Most of her weight is being supported by her waist, which was on top of the teachers right thigh. Her butt is up and the rest of her body is facing down. Her hooves cannot touch the ground. Her legs are being dangled in the air.] (present)
>[Dizzy is still laying on her teacher's knee with her butt exposed;] (present) [the teacher used her unicorn's magic to pick up the other students' papers.] (past)
Either way, keep at it.
>>
>>27326803
Thanks for pointing them out.
I kinda struggle when it comes with these type of sentences.

I have to say this whole flashback sequence wasn't planned from the beginning. And it's kinda serious for my taste, after this part You'll see more hilarious and lewd situations.

Also there will be pay off for some of the foreshadowing I made.
>>
>>27326803
>One story idea I had that never got off the ground had all three of the CMC being processed, with each of them taken aside and spanked at a different stage

I demand that you finish that story .
>>
>>27326456
>[Indie Inventors - Part - 05 ]

Mrs.C "You are not lying to me you are lying to yourself. On top of that you believe that lie.
Mrs.C >"Maybe I can spank some sense back into you."

smack smack smack ...

Owe owe Dizzy started to cry. Cause these spanks are harder than the rest, her flank started to turn red.

Dizzy : >how come I getting punished for something I didn't do
Mrs.C : > "oh that does it."
with her unicorn's magic Mrs. Cinabelle opened her bag and picked up a wooden paddle.

Dizzy was sobbing and catching her breath. She looked back at what her teacher was doing. Her mouth dropped in shock at the sight of that paddle.

Dizzy "no not that"

Mrs.Cinabelle pushed dizzy of her lap "Stand up" she said. She pulled one of the student's chairs and moved up in front of the class.

Then she pointed with the paddle at the back of the chair.

Mrs.C "go bend over there"

Dizzy complied and walked toward the back of the chair. She raised her front hooves and tried to climb the chair from the back.

Then the teacher just picked her up and made her bent over it. Dizzy's upper body barely touching the seat of the chair. Her butt is on top the back of the chair and her feet dangled in the air.

Then the teacher stood next to her, pushed her tail out of the way , sideways so her behind get exposed into perfect paddling position.

Mrs.C > "so are you ready to admit what you did wrong"

Dizzy was afraid of how painful her punishment that is yet to come. But her father always told her to be strong and never lie no matter the consequences the just always get their reward.
>>
>>27327692
>[Indie Inventors - Part - 06 ]

Mrs.C "well ?"

Dizzy "It's my homework and I didn't steal it"

Then before she knew it .

Thuck!

Dizzy "Yewch!"

The teacher struck Dizzy's butt with the paddle. Soon after that with Mrs. Cinabelle's Magic she swung the paddle up into a stricking position and said
Mrs.C "Still spewing these lies"

Then came another

Thuck and another Thuck!

Dizzy "owe please"

THuck thuck

Dizzy " please stop"

Thuck THuck Thuck

Dizzy "you are wrong I am telling"

Thuck thuck

Dizzy "the truth"
Then Someone knocked on the door.

Mrs. Cinabelle stopped the spanking. And "Said come in"

It was one of the staff that worked at the school, Dizzy was so embarrassed being seen in that position with her exposed red ass. So she hid her Red face.

Staff pony " the principal wants to see you immediately."

Mrs.C : "Ok I'll be on my way."

The staff pony left with the door open.
>>
>>27327700
>[ Indie Inventors - Part - 07 ]

Mrs.C "Hmm the principal eh.. it must be about my transfer request. "

Dizzy still sobbing silently and still in that position on the chair.

Mrs. Cinabelle took her stuff that was on her teacher's desk and started to put them inside her bags. The last item piece was the paddle. While she was holding it with her magic she just remembered about Dizzy.

Mrs.C "Oh I almost forgot about you."

Her horn started to glow as she was concentrating her magic and then, casted a spell on that wooden paddle.

Mrs.C "I have to leave you here young filly but don't think you are off the hook just yet. I enchanted this wooden paddle with come to life spell."

Mrs.C "It will continue spanking you until you admit what you have done and be sorry about it . You have to prove it to me .. er this paddle by writing it down on the black board a 100 time."
Mrs. Cinabelle walked outside the room but she stood outside for a moment and looked back at Dizzy.

Mrs.C "oh one more thing , don't try to run away."

and then she closed the door.
The wooden paddle was floating in the air next to her red bottom. Dizzy was still bent over the back of the chair. She turned her head back and looked at the floating wooden paddle.

Dizzy : "hmm ... now what ?|
>>
>>27327707
>[ Indie Inventors - Part - 08 ]

Dizzy : "hmm ... now what ?|

she waited for few seconds nothing happened. then she said

Dizzy : "oh well might as well leave?"

she got of the chair and stood on her foot. The wooden paddle floated around following her butt.

Dizzy : "Hey what's wrong with you."

she started to walk toward her desk , and the wooden paddle followed her around.

Dizzy : "ok this has to stop. Mrs.Cinabelle punished me and I wasn't lying. There is no point for you to stick around. just go woosh disappear already."

she continued heading to her desk and the paddle continued to follow her.

>Hey I said stop following me. There is nothing for me to admit, I did not copy or steal anyone's homework.

the wooden paddle moved away from her.

>good.

she turned around and bent over to get her bag that was on the floor.

then Wham!

the paddle hit her butt.

>hey what!

yelped in a shock, she raised her head fast and hit her desk.

>Ouch !

as she was rubbing her head she looked back and saw the paddle is in position ready to strike.

>hey wa

Wham!

the paddle landed another strike against her poor behind. and was going into position again.

>why ? What did I Do.

Wham!

>hey I'm talking to you

Wham!
>>
>>27327715
>[ Indie Inventors - Part - 09 ]

The paddle continued completely ignoring her. Dizzy stood up and turned around facing the paddle.

the paddle circled around her trying to reach her butt.

>oh no you don't
she circled around with him. the paddle continue to circle around dizzy while she was spinning. after a short while She became dizzy (yay I said it ... ) and leaned toward one of the desks to support herself

Wham !

>hey not fair.

Wham Wham!

>stop it i said

WHam wham!

>waaah

Dizzy started to run around the class while the paddle following her and delivering relentless spanks

Wham WHam Wham!

She ran toward her desk again.

wham Wham!

she took her backpack and threw it at the paddle .

the paddle dodge it. and gave her another spank

she picked up a chair and tried to defend herself like lion tamers.

but the wooden paddle was agile and slipped between the chair legs and went behind her and gave her another Spank

WHam!

the class became a bit of a mess. chairs and tables are upside down on the ground.

she then picked up a table and waited for it .

as the paddle come after her she trapped it in hole under the desk.

>ok now is my chance .
she ran toward the class door, the wooden paddle was still trapped under the desk and was making a lot of knocking noises.
>>
>>27327721
>[ Indie Inventors - Part - 10 ]

she finally reached the door. as she raised her hoof to open the handle the wooden paddle teleported in front of her. and hit the back of her hoof .

>ouch! , hey what. that's cheating.

as she was rubbing her hoof

the paddle went back and spanked her butt

Wham

>ok here is my other chance .

as the wooden paddle busy spanking her butt she raised her hoof to open the door.

The wooden paddle suddenly appeared front of her again. And struck her hoof

>waah! this is bullshit

then the wooden paddle teleported back behind her and started spanking her again.

WHam Wham

Dizzy ran back in the class and went straight to a corner. she shoved her spanked butt against the wall.

>now what. you cannot spank me now.

the wooden paddle stood in front of her for a moment then turned sideways pointing at her crotch.

and then moved fast aiming between her legs till it hit the wall.

now the wooden paddle is between her thighs.

No I'm not moving

the wooden paddle started to move sideways fast hitting her inner thighs like a fish tail.

Huh you have to do better than that , I'm still not gonna move.

Then the wooden paddle stopped in the middle and tilted upward. Wedgiying her pussy

>eep!

the wooden paddle then moved upward as a whole lifting her up. till her back legs barely touching the ground.

then swish in a quick motion the wooden paddle flipped the pony throwing her upside down.

Dizzy was a bit confused about what just happened . she was laying on her back, her legs and butt still up,as her back legs are next to her face. her tail is right on her face.

The paddle did not give her any break and start spanking her in that position.

Wham Wham Wham
>>
>>27327721
>[ Indie Inventors - Part - 11 ]

Dizzy finally got her equilibrium, and turned around standing on her feet.

WHam Wham

Lost it and panicked , she ran around again as the paddle spanking her . this time the class was messy . she tripped over one of the falling chairs and fell face first inside another chair. her body was stuck inside the opening between the lower rail and the seat.

her front hooves are stuck with her in the sides.

her falling momentum made the chair move inside one of the desks, and was tucked inside.

so now she was Stuck she cannot run around. Couldn't move the chair sideways as it was tucked inside the desk. her tail was behind the lower back rail

there are nothing between her and the wooden paddle.

The wooden paddle went behind her and unleashed a relentless spanks

Wham Wham Wham Wham wham.................

she started to squirm around but she was being held tight .

Wham wham Wham wham

She tried to knock the chair sideways. But she couldn't do it cause it was tucked under the desk

Wham Wham Wham wham

tears are started to cover her eyes.

Wham wham Wham

She tried to stand up but her head and upper body is being held under the desk stopping her from shifting her weight

Whama WHam Wham

>oh I cannot ..(Wham) ...take this anymore.. (Wham!)
>>
>>27327733
>[ Indie Inventors - Part - 12 ]

then she begain bawling

>why is this happing to me I didn't do anything wrong.

Wham Wham

>OK

Wham Wham

>ok you (sob) win

Wham

>I Did it

Wham

>I Stole the home work

the paddle stopped

>I Stole the homework, and I didn't do it. I admit it.

the paddle was still floating in the air. but the spanking was stopped. Dizzy was sobbing still stuck .

She pulled herself backward, now that the spanking stopped its a lot easier to do so. and she was out sniffling . Catching her breath.
The paddle floated toward the black board. Dizzy was still at that desk, she raised her head and saw the paddle there. She knows what it wants.

so she went there and start writing down.

I will not steal my friend's homework.

the paddle knocked on the board demanding more

I will not lie, Steal and I will do my own homework

she wrote this sentence 100 times.

the magical aura around the wooden paddle faded away and the paddle fell on the floor.

Dizzy cleaned up the mess she did. Then Took her backpack and left.

she walked around with her tail down trying to cover her Red flank And went straight home. that day she went to bed early.

the next day was a weekend. she went down stairs she saw her father sitting there with a disappointed look at his face.
>>
And that's all I got for now.
>Comments are highly appreciated and help motivate me to do more stuff.

Not sure If I should expand in this flashback sequence or continue with the main plot aka The Inde invention .
or maybe Ignore the main plot completely and end it up as filly Dizzy and AppleJack.
>>
>>27327733
Besides some grammar problems, this is pretty hot. When she got stuck in the desk during the paddling you had my dingdong's full attention. I was almost hoping Dizzy would get in even more trouble after she messed up the room, like the teacher catching her just after she finishes the 100 lines.

The cartoony antics with all the running around and shielding her butt made me laugh, too. I especially like the ending, walking downstairs and seeing her father sitting there. He obviously heard about Dizzy's plagiarism and lying, and will surely want to add his own punishment on top of the teacher's.

Keep working on the grammar, but this is a good read, Woox.
>>
>>27327741
oh shit I totally forgot add an important event in the story.

While Dizzy was busy being spanked with that enchanted paddle.
Applejack went to Dizzy's home. she sneaked behind her house to where her room is. luckily for AJ the window was opened so she took a look inside and made sure no one was watching her. and throw Dizzy's home work inside her room. then AJ ran away.

-----

>>27327881
glad you liked it.
>The cartoony antics
Yea aren't that the main reason why we are here :P

>Besides some grammar problems
I hope these didn't turn you off or distract you from the story. I know that I struggle with grammar , so I tried not to write complicated sentences. but some events needed a detailed description for you to visualize the situation (like this sentence). for me it looks fine. but reading it out loud I know that there is something wrong with it. but I cannot put my finger on it.

> I was almost hoping Dizzy would get in even more trouble after she messed up the room, like the teacher catching her just after she finishes the 100 lines.
since the focus of the story went all over the place as this entire spanking segment is merely a flashback. further spanking and humiliation wont serve the story any bit. (unless I forget about the main plot-line and continue this story as 2 fillies at school)
Also it would be Cruel to spank her further after that paddling she just got. Since it was AJ's fault in the first place.

>>27326583
>a nervous victim forced to watch someone else get punished
The anticipation is really important factor here.

>I was thinking the teacher was a bit harsh, not giving Dizzy the benefit of the doubt
yea I thought about it, but look at it from the teacher's point of view.. she has seen a lot. she know when the student is lying or hiding something or not. Its not always right as they are humans after all (ponies in this case).

I also needed a way to aggravate the teacher so she can spank Dizzy harder. So I came up with that idea.
>>
>>27328042
Applejack doing that seems OOC

But maybe that was before she became honest?
>>
>>27328580
Seems very much ooc but... it's so entertaining to see it doesn't matter at all.
>>
>>27328580
Thats exactly the whole point of this story.
I'm gonna expand on how AJ went from dishonest naughty little brat to the one you know now.

That's why I picked time period that happened before the first episode.
>>
A few days ago there was a story in the bat thread about spanking, I'd post it here, but you are not into sexual themes...
>>
>>27328976
>not into sexual themes.
. . .
>>
>>27328976
We are, it's just not what's written the most

Naughty Pie has tons of hits, and that's BDSM
>>
>>27329167
>over 140 stories
>only 5 or 6 with consensual/sex tags
>>
>>27329378
You're more than welcome to create your own.
No one is gonna kill you for writing more sexual stories.
>>
>>27329378
>>27328976
>not into sexual themes
>over 140 stories
>only 5 or 6 with consensual/sex
I dare say that imbalance is because there's SO MANY other places to find sexual/consensual spanking material.
The Spankfics group on FimFiction.net has 174 stories...roughly 70% of which are erotic.
Derpibooru has over 1000 images tagged 'spanking' and I'd guess more than 80% of them are consensual, sexual images.

I assume your numbers came from looking at Skye's pastebin archive, which is a reverse reality. It's only full of parental/non-consensual punishment stories because we can't find that material anywhere else (so we write it ourselves). It's still clop material...but for masochists who like imagining ourselves in the position of the unlucky filly or colt.

That said; sexy spankings are ABSOLUTELY welcome...as you pointed out we've got a shortage of them. Bring on the bat story!

Comments on Woox's story coming...my post was too long so I had to break it up.
>>
>>27327741
Nice second installment, Woox.
The enchanted paddle seems a little derivative of Nomine's bug horse vs. enchanted hairbrush story, but there's enough potential in the idea to support multiple tales.
>oh shit I totally forgot to add [the part about AJ breaking in]
I'll echo others in saying that it seems out of character for Applejack, but that doesn't make it a bad idea. You just have to re-enforce it a bit...explain to us WHY Apple Horse is making a dishonest decision.
-Is she under some duress herself?
-Is she feuding with Dizzy?
-Some other reason?
Weave a believable reason into the story and an OOC moment is easier for readers to swallow.

Concerning the grammar & syntax: What works well for me is using a reader during proof-read. I downloaded a free program (naturalreaders.com) which reads a story back to me so I can have both my eyes and ears working on spotting trouble. It's not perfect but it helps.

Funny story so far. Part of me hopes Dizzy is finally vindicated...while part of me hopes she just gets in bigger trouble when her Father finds out about the missed homework.
Looking forward to the rest...
>>
>>27329963
>The enchanted paddle seems a little derivative of Nomine's bug horse vs. enchanted hairbrush story.
Yes, I used that plot device cause it opened up many funny situations. And it's kinda the main reason for this flashback.

>AJ ooc
Hmm I kinda did expand on the reason why AJ didn't like Dizzy.
But I removed that part from the story and left a brief explanation about it.
She was jealous of how Dizzy and apple fritters were getting along. Remember AppleJack is just a little filly.

Minor spoiler
And after this incident AJ got away with it , so she continued living her life being dishonest. Until a later event that gonna happen in the story.
>>
>>27329948
>I dare say that imbalance is because there's SO MANY other places to find sexual/consensual spanking material
You should change the name of this thread.
Like, "age regression punishment thread" or something.
>>
File: 42300179.jpg (188 KB, 658x569) Image search: [Google]
42300179.jpg
188 KB, 658x569
>>27330198
>age regression
None of the stories in this thread deal with age regression, they just take place in different time periods when the characters were younger.
>>
>>27330265
Then why do some spanked adults and teenage fillies act like toddlers?
>>
>>27328976
>>27329307
>>27329378
>>27330198
Well as much as I hate to indulge.
Yes there are many age/aggression Stories.
It's cause most of our write fags like that. so don't generalize the rest of the us.
>>
>>27330289
Umm, have you ever actually watched the show?
They act childish in every single episode.

I think that's why FiM fits so perfectly with a spanking fetish. Spanking is an innocent, childish punishment...Equestria is an innocent, child-like place. Makes sense that even an adult character (and there have been zero adult spankings in this thread) would let loose and bawl while getting spanked. Shit...they cry for every other reason. Seriously, what percentage of canon episodes feature at least one pony crying at some point? At least 60% I'd guess.

During a spanking the only thing keeping an older character from crying is willpower...and having willpower broken down is one of the most titillating aspects of this fetish.

I don't quite understand what you're looking for, but it seems like it's so specific that you'll have to write the story yourself so we understand. Try it...if it's your first time the writefags in the thread will help like they're doing with wook's story.
>>
>>27330289
How do I look before you sleep
>>
there are 2 types of spanking in general
A-Punishment
B-Erotic

==============
A : Punishment
==============
90% of the people here came for the Punishment part.
It can be categories into 2 sections ( consented and non-consented )
the basic formula for Both sections are the same it goes as follows:
1- a character does something
2- get punished for her action
3- spank spank spank
4- ouch ouch ouch
5- using different spanking tool
6- spank spank spank
7- start bawling and crying saying I'm sorry
8- hug
.. the end
>>27330289
there are something called Ageplay its a sexual roleplay/fantasy which an individual acts or treats another as if they were a different age.

============
B: Erotic
============
are different matter
it can be Categories as ( foreplay - masturbation - Domination )
The basic formula for each section goes like.
1- character get its ass spanked
2- the character enjoys it
3- asks for more
4- spank spank spank
5- umm moan moan .. Unf
>>
File: 92739__UNOPT__.jpg (180 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
92739__UNOPT__.jpg
180 KB, 1280x1280
>>27330505
>They act childish in every single episode.
Innocent, not childish and retarded.
>I think that's why FiM fits so perfectly with a spanking fetish.
Jesus what the fuck
>Spanking is an innocent, childish punishment..
No, it's not? It's just showing what a walking failure you are for choosing the most retarded way to show who is stronger and smarter here.
>Makes sense that even an adult character (and there have been zero adult spankings in this thread) would let loose and bawl while getting spanked.
No?
>Shit...they cry for every other reason. Seriously, what percentage of canon episodes feature at least one pony crying at some point? At least 60% I'd guess.
>they cry a lot, let them cry when we beat them
lel'd hard
>During a spanking the only thing keeping an older character from crying is willpower...and having willpower broken down is one of the most titillating aspects of this fetish.

Okay, let me make it straight. You guys jerk off to underage crying foals when they're being tortured because you want them suffer, AND to adults, who are tortured hard enough to break their minds and turn into a crying mess. Any reason to beat a pony is good for you to masturbate.
The difference between this thread and the gore/torture/edge/sanic threads is the lack of blood and death, just pure psychological and physical torturing that you can justify by calling it "innocent" or even a "good method of discipline".

Seriously, change the name of this thread, with this amount of stories and pictures about your fucked up fetish, this is not a spanking general.
>>
>>27330739
>with this amount of stories and pictures about your fucked up fetish, this is not a spanking general.
And yet you keep coming back for more.
I wonder why
>>
Stop replying to that kinkshamer scum.
>>
>>27326663
Paint.net might work. Less features than Photoshop but far more intuitive. I don't know if it has drawing tablet features but the layers are really simple to use.

>>27326803
That story idea is unf. Still, I liked that short scene you posted with CMC & Celestia. That one was really good.

>>27328976
this belief needs to die. I fap to sexy spankings occasionally but have no firsthand experience with them. I fear I'd be fucking garbage writing one. It just boils down to "don't ask people to write stuff they're not interested in". So many of us writefags just aren't that interested in sexytime spankings. That may explain why we're shitposting about spanking characters in a cartoon for little girls.

Best as I could tell, lurker anons come out of the woodwork to praise sexy stories. The writefags lean heavily away from sexy stories. If you or anyone else wrote sexy stuff, they'd be /mlp/ spank thread famous (just as the Naughty Pie author is).

>>27329948
>for masochists who like imagining ourselves in the position of the unlucky filly or colt.
That's why I'm here. More for humiliation than pain but I usually want to be the unlucky colt or filly.

>>27330198
We're still fans of other work. I still check Derpibooru and FimFic. Some thread content is basically "check this new image / story on Derpi/fimfic" and us making comments about it.
>>
>>27330781
oh noes i took the bait.

>>27330739
ok let's ALL change OUR fetish, the way WE write OUR stories that WE like ,and Entire thread's name all for the sake of this ONE uninformed bigoted dude.

Who he himself doesn't know what he wants.
>>
>>27326663
Awesome. I knew I had a feeling of deja vu while reading those comics.
I use FireAlpaca. It's free and can do anything I needed from photoshop, while taking much less processing power.
http://firealpaca.com/en
I don't know what problem you are having with layers. They are the most useful thing ever. For example, you can draw the outline in one layer, and then in another layer below you paint inside so it looks all even.
>>
>>27330821
>That story idea is unf. Still, I liked that short scene you posted with CMC & Celestia. That one was really good.
Appreciated. And yes, that short scene (which I'll re-post here, just for the hell of it) was going to be part of the same story.

-
Immediately, the three began to panic.
>"Please, m-miss Celestia! We're sorry!"
>"Yeah! I-it won't happen again! Promi--"
Celestia hushed them.
>"...However, given the circumstances, I think I can afford some leniency."
All three girls let out a quiet, relieved sigh.
>"Now, turn around, please."
>"...?"
The girls were a bit confused, but did as they were told, facing away from the Princess. Sweetie Belle, the first in line, felt her skirt being lifted up.
>"Hey! Wh-what're you--" (pat) (pat) (SPANK) "Eep!"
>(pat) (pat) (SPANK) "Uhn!"
>(pat) (pat) (SPANK) "Hey!"
Each girl blushed. Celestia gently addressed the trio:
>"Consider that your one warning, children. Any further mischief, and I'll have to put you on my lap and spank you for real. Do I make myself clear?"
>"Yes, ma'am, whatever you say, ma'am!"
>"(soft laugh) Very good."
>>
File: 1461420922834.png (110 KB, 500x557) Image search: [Google]
1461420922834.png
110 KB, 500x557
Does anyone have any good stuff that involves rainbow being spanked to the point of crying and begging. Pics, stories, comics, whatever, just something
>>
>>27331671
There should be loads in the pastebin. Dashie is a popular subject.
pastebin.com/u/SkyeHigh

The latest episode provided plenty of fodder for a Spitfire-Dash story. Time to break out the Wonder-Paddle!
>>
>>27331671
Previous thread had one with her daddy: >>27310009
>>
>>27330682
>3- asks for more
God this shit pisses me off. Fucking nobody asks for more, or harder, or any cliché porn video bullshit like that.
>>
>>27332653
At least it's not as idiotic as the shit like "mummuh nu more pls waaah waah waaah Im sawwy weeeeh imme be gud now abloobloblooooo"
>>
>>27332653
>cliché porn video bullshit like that
but you know this is how the spanking fetish works, right? Not your pedo fetish about stripping and merciless beating an underage girl because she ate a cookie
>>
Well, I see that this thread turned into a fuck festival.

>>27332799
>but you know this is how the spanking fetish works, right?

No, I wasn't aware that the whole fetish conformed to your standard. Probably because it doesn't.

People do rape roleplay in the bedroom because they want to simulate a rape scenario. It's a fantasy that makes them hard/wet, but neither person would approve of real rape.

Vore is a fetish that involves eating/swallowing people or characters whole, and sometimes digesting them. I think it's gross, but I also mind my own fucking business about it and avoid such content because I'm not retarded enough to think that those people would try to do something like that in real life.

Probably the only legitimate thing you have ever said on this topic is that the stories here lack variety, but I've actually been personally trying to mix things up a little bit and post stories like For Educational Purposes and Heat of the Moment. Also, DCFTEF posted Mr. Piggy, and Nomine posted Forty Lashes, which did not use the standard "format" you've been talking about.

Those stories that I wrote were my own choice, but I'm not doing it because you're shaming me into it. I'm doing it because you actually have a point.

As for everything else, if you don't like it, fuck off.
>>
>>27327721
You are starting to get me into these enchanted paddles that follow victims around, Woox. I will just echo the grammar stuff said by others, but I was able to look past that easily myself.

The escalation element, like how the situation just kept getting worse for Dizzy, even at the end with her dad, is one of my favorite things to read in a spanking story. When Dizzy's paper was revealed to be "plagiarized" my dick was a rock, and I was really hooked into the rest.

Good job!
>>
>>27332762
Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of a hundred fics catering explicitly to my punishment kink.
>>
>>27331671
Awww shit nigga, Dashie's everywhere up in this bitch

Check the pastebin, you'll find some real good shit ma nigga
>>
>>27331615
http://firealpaca.com/en
>>27330821
Paint.net

Okay, thanks for the suggestions, I'll give them both a look (although paint.net actually takes you to a housepaint sales site, I found the download page for the graphics program easily enough).
>layers. They are the most useful thing ever.
Agreed. That's why I've stuck with my old program so long...it's so easy to use the layer functions. Its drawing options suck.

First, some words though. I'm wrapping up a new story...should be ready in a few hours. Who will be the unfortunate colt or filly this time?

Actually, it's kind of a mild one.
>>
>>27333430
Glad that you liked it. I wish that I was better with The grammar, as English is my 3rd language.
I want to improve but sadly I don't know what I was doing wrong.
I can't just go ask my friends around about how to write specific sentences ever time I struggle. (Usually my friends come to me for English related questions)

As for the rest of the story, It is on hold for know, as I am thinking of how to do the final part. (Aka the main event)
If I couldn't do that part, I might do drastic changes to some parts of the story , and change the character's names Mainly Apple Jack .
If I couldn't write the final part well, there would be no reason for her to be in this story. As it would only distract the readers with how OOC she is.

Incase you missed it, I'm building up events that got escalated to how AJ got Herself into this situation
>>27318146
Picture in the post
>>
>>27334866
Out of curiousity what are your other languages?
>>
>>27334870
Since I'm namefagging , I'd rather not to answer this question.
>>
>>27335004
THAT MEANS HE'S A CHANGELING SPY!
Okay...maybe time to lay off the coffee.

Here's my latest...
>>
>>27335345
1/10
Princess Celestia, High Monarch of all Equestria and General Secretary of the League of Friendly Nations looked out her window as she finished up a bit of diplomatic work. The laughter of foals was an uncommon thing to hear in Canterlot Castle...it made her smile to hear it, mingled with the rustling of trees in her garden and the tweeting of birds. Soon this paperwork would be wrapped up and she could go outside to join them.
>"Betcha can't catch me!"
Celestia had ruled over her country for thousands of years, but she'd never raised a foal of her own. There was always the option of adopting a little colt or filly, but the Princess knew that would be terribly unfair to the foal. Being Princess meant long hours, frequent travel and the danger of assassination. Better that an orphan be adopted into a humble, loving home that could give the foal all the love and attention it needed than to have a 'mother' who'd have to squeeze time into her schedule for a child. Having her own foal would have to remain a pleasant day-dream for Celestia.
>"Tag! You're it!"
But occasionally, the Princess found an opportunity to spend some time with her younger subjects. Today she had visitors...a young filly and colt, each from families with Royal lineage. Since governmental power was now split between the Crown Princess and local municipalities the titles these families held were just for show and tradition's sake...but the families were still rich and influential. Being born rich was not a requirement for becoming a leader in Equestria, but it sure gave a young foal a good head start.
>"Hey, that's cheating! No using magic!"
As a consequence, Celestia got to know all the young colts and fillies born into these important, ex-Royal families. They could grow up to be her administrators, advisers and military Generals. An advantage of being immortal was that she'd known most of her government functionaries since foalhood.
>>
>>27335362
2/10
This day's guests were a little Prince and Princess.
Blueblood; a white unicorn colt with golden mane and Cadance, a real Alicorn...a rare thing in these days. Neither had their Cutie Mark yet but someday these two might hold high positions in the Equestrian government, so Celestia was eager to get to know them both.
>"There, done!"
Celestia dotted her last 'i' and crossed the final 't' before rolling up her scroll and sending it off to the Zebra Prime Minister. She stretched, happy to be finished and eager to feel grass instead of marble under her hooves.

Celestia's private garden was filled with exotic flowers and animals. In addition, she'd asked her assistant to purchase a few expensive toys in case the foals got bored. But despite her efforts, and the beauty of her garden the two visiting foals had done what foals everywhere do; they'd located a big pile of dirt near the groundskeepers shack to play in.

Quietly, the Princess approached, watching her two young guests play. To her dismay though the pair were not playing nicely.

>"You're doing it wrong! Those rocks should be up here!"
>"That's silly! We only have so many rocks, we need some down here!"
The foals were busy building on the dirt pile. Blueblood had a castle built out of rocks and sticks on top of the pile, Cadance had constructed a village of mud houses, with a river and defensive wall near the base.
>"You're already using most of the rocks for that goofy castle! We need some to line the river so the banks don't crumble and swallow up the town."
>"The peasants were dumb to build their town there! We need to build a formidable castle so all the other nations know they can't conquer us."
Celestia rolled her eyes.
It sounded like a session of the Equestrian Parliament.
Actually, the Princess realized, these foals have worked politics into their play. These were exactly the skills they'd need to practice for a life of service to Equestria.

She let them continue.
>>
>>27335367
3/10
>"If we have a big castle other countries will know we're strong and want to trade with us. All the peasant's lives will get better!"
>"The CITIZENS won't even have a place to live if we don't line the river banks!"
Celestia giggled quietly at their dispute, but the fight began to get nasty.
>"It's called investingment!"
>"The word is investment, you big butt-head! And I say we should invest in the river you...Oligarch!"
Blueblood called her bluff;
>"You don't even know what that means!"
>"Maybe...but I heard somepony yell that at my Daddy once and he didn't like it so it must be bad!"
>"You're a Socialist!"
>"YOU don't even know what that means!"

The white colt was first to lose his temper. He pushed a clod of loose dirt off the top of the pile, causing a mini-landslide which covered half of Cadance's town and dammed her carefully dug out river. Before Celestia could react, the pink filly escalated, scrambling up the hill and tackling Blueblood right off the peak. They rolled around in the dirt, shoving, pulling hair and cursing each others name.

>"My little ponies, that's not appropriate conduct."
Subtlety was not working and that was cause for concern. On the other side of the garden wall was the Canterlot Sculpture Garden, which held a certain statue that might react unpredictably to any discord in its vicinity. Celestia knew she had to end this quickly.
>"STOP THAT THIS INSTANT!"
Accompanied by a blinding flash of sunlight her booming 'Royal Canterlot' voice was enough to freeze Cadance & Blueblood. They looked at their situation and simultaneously realized that their behavior was extremely un-royal. They scrambled to get up, pushing and shoving each other as they did. Princess Celestia waited patiently, but with a look on her face that sent a chill down both foals spines.
>>
>>27335372
4/10
>"I am extremely disappointed in both of you."
Celestia kept her voice calm and measured. She was displeased with them but had to remember that she was their absolute Monarch and demigod. Without even trying she could be terrifying...more than once she'd unintentionally reduced a grown stallion to tears with a simple admonishment. Two blank-flank foals would require gentle, but stern, handling.
>"Get yourselves cleaned up, you're both filthy."
The Princess motioned toward a burbling fountain directly behind her.

Shooting a disdainful glance at each other, the two foals scurried past on opposite sides of their Princess, keeping a respectful distance from Her Majesty. They washed on opposite sides of the fountain too.
>"It seemed like you were having a nice game until you both made bad decisions and ruined it..."
Cadance and Blueblood immediately began yelling recriminations, each tying to yell loudest so the Princess would know they were the innocent party and their enemy should be banished and locked in a dungeon in the place they were banished to.
>"Excuse me, I was not finished speaking."
She spoke softly, but it was enough to silence both foals.
>"Keep washing, neither of you is done yet."

As they rinsed a surprising amount of dirt out of their coats Princess Celestia lectured;
>"You had a problem, but neither of you chose to solve it constructively.
>"Cadance; name-calling is not allowed in my castle..."
Blueblood got a satisfied look on his face.
>"Don't you look so smug, young colt. We NEVER use the word 'peasants' to describe the ponies of our country. That's a bad word in my castle."
Cadance stuck her tongue out at Blueblood.
>"So if I hear that word again...or any name calling again...you can expect to have your mouths washed out with soap, understand?"
They both meekly replied;
>"Yes, your Majesty."
>>
>>27335374
5/10
>"Alright, let me have a look at you."
Celestia deemed that they were sufficiently cleaned so she parted the clouds and brought down a warm sunbeam. She called up a breeze and in seconds the shivering foals were both dry. Now they were shivering for a different reason.

>"If it was only words it would be bad enough, but then you BOTH made the situation worse.
>"Blueblood, it was inappropriate to push dirt over on Cadance's town.
>"And Cadance...a Princess should never tackle another pony."

>"But...!"
She put her Royal hoof up and they stopped.
>"Furthermore, it is very impolite to accept an invitation to somepony's home then behave like a hooligan. You both know better."
>"Now each of you hold out a hoof..."
Cadance and Blueblood whimpered, but obeyed. They still would not agree on anything though, so Blueblood held out his right hoof and Cadance offered her left. They trembled in anticipation of whatever was to come, but the Princess did not do anything horrible to their hooves. Instead she levitated a ribbon over to them and tied their two fetlocks together.
>"I'm placing an enchantment on this...I'll know if either of you tamper with it."
>"Now, you see that tree over there?"
Cadance nodded. Blueblood tried to score a few mercy points by showing off his horticultural knowledge;
>"The hickory tree, your M-Majesty?"

>"Yes, Prince Blueblood, the hickory. I want you to go to that tree.
>"Cadance, you will choose a switch for me use on Blueblood's rump.
Blueblood gasped.
>"And Blueblood, you will choose a switch for me to spank Cadance with."
Both foals cried in protest, vociferously pleading that it was all their rival's fault and they were the innocent party. Celestia needed to raise her voice a bit;
>"Ahem; I will be on the patio. I do not wish to be kept waiting."
>>
>>27335378
6/10
Tears in their eyes, Cadance and Blueblood stumbled out to the tree, neither willing to compromise enough to co-ordinate their walking.
The colt complained;
>"Why do we have to be tied together?"
Cadance snorted angrily;
>"Why did you have to be a jerk? Now we're going to get spanked!"
She stopped (yanking Blueblood to a stop with her) and asked;
>"Do you think she's going to tell our parents?"

Taking on a haughty air, Blueblood held his air in the nose and replied;
>"Well I'm sure Father will agree with my side of the argument."
The filly gave him a doubting look;
>"Really?"
Blueblood fell to his knees and wailed;
>"No! My Father warned me that if I made the Princess angry he'd send me to the strictest boarding school in Stalliongrad! I don't even know where that is, I'm TERRIBLE at geography!"
Cadance felt a tinge of sympathy, but she had her own worries.
>"Mother told me the only place I'll be going is over her knee if I screw this up."
A few tears were already pooling up in her eyes, but nothing like the tantrum Blueblood was having.
>"Well why did you have to attack me then? All I did was push some dirt over!"
>"Right onto the town I worked so hard on!"
>"It was just a bunch of dirt and mud!"
>"So was your dumb castle!"

In a huff they tried to turn their backs on each other as well as they could with hooves tied together. Cadance snapped;
>"Well I hope you're happy. Now because of a bunch of dirt and mud we're BOTH gonna get spanked!"
>"No I'm not happy! I've never gotten spanked with a switch before!"
He buried his face in his one free arm and cried;
>"And it's gonna be awful because you hate me and you're gonna pick the biggest, most painfulest branch!"
>>
>>27335382
7/10
Cadance was silent for a moment. Finally, she replied;
>"I won't do that..."
Blueblood didn't believe her.
>"Yes you will! We're gonna get to the tree at the same time because Princess Celestia tied us together. And I have to let you choose first because you're a girl!"
>"What!?"
>"My Father says a gentlecolt always lets ladies go first, so I have to let you pick first and I'm gonna get the worst switch on the tree."
He sobbed in fear and anger. By the default rules of polite society he was doomed to the more terrible spanking. The world was unfair and there was nothing he could do about it.

>"I wouldn't do a thing like that."
Cadance's voice was kind, sincere.
>"I wouldn't do that to you. I'm angry...I think you're a big doofus and this is totally your fault...but seeing you get an awful punishment isn't going to make me feel better."
She pointed at a medium sized branch with no knots in it.
>"I was gonna pick that one for you."

Blueblood sniffled, but felt a great weight lifted off his shoulders.
>"Really?"
Cadance answered him with a nod.
Now, from the depths of despair, hope flowed back into Blueblood. Now it was his turn to choose and he had the power! His eyes were drawn to a heavy, gnarled switch, full of sharp, stinging knots. It was exactly the kind of implement he'd been dreading just a minute ago. A switch like that would serve that annoying alicorn right!
Calling him names...
Questioning his ability to run a Kingdom made of rocks and mud...
And the fight was her fault...she'd tackled him first.

But he looked over at Princess Cadance.
Her eyes were not full of fear, or anger. She looked at him plainly...honestly...and Blueblood realized, she expected the same mercy she'd afforded him. She would not demand it or beg for it. The choice was Blueblood's, and something in his heart told him what a true gentlecolt must do.
>"We should pick two that are the same."
>>
>>27335385
8/10
Cadance agreed.
>"That's fair. Neither of us is gonna win this argument but at least we don't have to lose so badly.
>"But it's going to be hard to find two switches exactly the same."
Blueblood looked at his fetlock, still tied to Cadance.
>"I guess this means we have to work together."
Though neither foal said anything they both realized at that moment; this is exactly what Princess Celestia wanted.

In a few minutes the two returned to the patio. Though their gait was awkward they moved together.
>"Well, let me see them."
Cadance, then Blueblood handed their switches over for inspection. They waited nervously as the Princess levitated them in front of her, looking them over carefully.
>"Blueblood, this is the switch you chose for Princess Cadance?"
The colt nodded and offered a quick 'yes ma'am'
>"Cadance, this is the switch you chose for Prince Blueblood?"
She nodded as well.
>"They look nearly identical. You must have worked together to choose these."
They replied in unison;
>"Yes, your Majesty."
>"Well, it's a pity the two of you didn't realize you had that option a bit sooner, eh?"
This time their response was a little more somber;
>"Yes, your Majesty."

>"Alright then. Turn around."
The binding ribbon fell away as Celestia's spell dissipated.
Cadance & Blueblood gave one last mournful look and did as they were told. They both turned to their left, counter-clockwise. It was a far cry from stumbling over each other a few minutes ago. They had learned fast and that pleased the Princess. This would not need to take long.
>>
>>27335387
9/10
Both foals trembled as they felt Celestia's magic lift their tails straight up.
Any second now...
*THWACK!*
>"OW!"
Apparently Celestia did not know the rule that ladies are supposed to go first, she gave Blueblood a cut first...but Cadance did not have to wait long;
*THWACK!*
>"Ouch!"
Controlling two switches at once was no challenge for the most magically powerful being in Equestria. She swapped back and forth between the foals;
*THWACK!*
>"OoooowwwWWW!"
*THWACK!*
>"Eeek!"
*THWACK!*
>"OWWhhhhhhaaaahhh!"
*THWACK!*
>"Eeep! Ow, ow, owww!"

They were smarting; a hickory switch did not need many applications to make a memorable impression on a naughty foal. As they sniffled and whimpered, waiting for more Celestia allowed them a breather.
>"Ready to continue?"
Neither foal wanted to say 'yes' but neither of them had the nerve to say 'no' to their ruler. In the end all they managed to get out were a few nervous squeaks.
The Princess touched both switches to their respective rumps, causing their owners to twitch in fear...then swung both rods at once;
*THWACK!* *THWACK!*
*THWACK!* *THWACK!*
*THWACK!* *THWACK!*
The two very sorry ponies wailed, fearing that what had come before was the only warm-up they would get, and the ordeal was just beginning.

But Princess Celestia stopped.

>"Alright, you may turn around."
Surprised beyond words, the two young penitents did not move at first. Was that really all? It hurt, but they had both expected much worse. Slowly, timidly, they accepted that the spanking might really be over. Surely the Princess wouldn't joke about something like this?

Cadance was first to speak.
>"Is...is that...all?"
Celestia's eyebrows rose.
>"Why? Do you think you need more?"
Both foals waved their front hooves emphatically, lowering their rumps and answering;
>"No! No more!"
>"We're fine with that, your Majesty!"
>>
>>27335389
10/10
She leaned down and told them in a less formal tone;
>"It was a very good thing you learned to co-operate. Being a leader means working with people you don't agree with and reaching a constructive solution...not calling names, throwing dirt or fighting. You both made a mistake, but you spared yourselves a more severe punishment by learning your lesson quickly."
It was a huge relief to both foals.

>"You have a few more hours before your carriages will come to pick you up. Go ahead and play now."
That was a Royal Command both youngsters were happy to obey. Celestia watched them run away, a little gingerly, nursing their sore behinds. Someday one of these foals might be called on for a very important task. Celestia could feel something coming in the deep currents of magic that ran through her land. Sometime in the next 15 to 20 years a long forgotten Empire would magically return to the North of Equestria. She would need some pony to run it, and both of these foals would be of age by then.

But that was far off. Who could know how this young Princess & Prince would grow up to be? For now she let them play.
But like before they turned their noses up at the sumptuous private garden, they ignored the expensive toys...and headed straight for the dirt pile. In short order the Kingdom was rebuilt. This time the rocks were split up more equitably and Cadance built a new road past the town and up to the castle so everypony could share in the prosperity Blueblood's trade would bring in. They agreed to be co-Prince & Princess of the new realm, as long as that did not require them to hold hooves, kiss, or do anything gross like that.

And they got absolutely filthy.
>"Oh my goodness..."
groaned Celestia,
>"How am I going to explain this to their Royal parents?"
But then she remembered;
>"Oh yes, I'm the Princess. I don't have to explain shit."

It's good to be the Princess.

END
>>
>>27335367
you mentioned he who shall not be named.
>>
>>27335389
>"Why, do you think you need more?"

UNFFFFFF
>>
>>27335390
Liked the less severe for a change DC, and the punishing of both of them together

Unf indeed
>>
>>27330739
this
You guys are assholes. I can't wait for this thread to die.
>>
>>27336384
Alright, which story is it? Where did we treat your waifu oh so horribly?
>>
File: BluebloodXcadance.png (621 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
BluebloodXcadance.png
621 KB, 1920x1080
>>27335385
>>
File: BluebloodXcadance v2.jpg (380 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
BluebloodXcadance v2.jpg
380 KB, 1280x720
>>27336611
Fixed some of the lines and coloring.
Also Name<
>>
>>27336611
That was fast!
And why does Cadance look so happy considering what's about to happen?
>>
>>27336651
>That was fast!
that simple drawing took me about 1 hour and a half

>And why does Cadance look so happy
its when they both started to work together to find 2 identical switches.
>>
>>27336689
Ah yes I see
They look pretty adorable both
>>
>>27336649
Awwww! This is so cute! Poor little darlings are doomed. You should please draw the Rumble one from the last thread. Cute is my kink n n ,
>>
>>27336649
young Blueblood is cute

Shame he grew up to be such a cunt
>>
How about we just kill those ponies? You like abuse and breaking minds, right?
>Babs got into a fight with her brother again!
>take them both behind the house
>they cry and ask what's going on
>quickly cut off their forelegs with the hatchet
>both of them squeal in agony, trying to crawl away from you
>you catch them and hug, saying that the punishment is over and everything is okay, hush now kids
>leave them on the ground and go back to the house
>the blood loss and trauma is a fair reminder for them that it's not okay to fight with each other!
>>
>>27327757
Great story. I'm not yet tired of enchanted paddles.

I liked:
>she walked around with her tail down trying to cover her Red flank
And how she thought she was going to be saved by the teacher finding her homework, but she just got spanked harder.
I don't have a fetish for hitting hooves with rulers but it was a nice buildup to the spanking. It fits with the school theme, because teachers used to do that. Some still do.
> her feet dangled in the air.
I enjoy dangling feet. Technically since she is a horse it should probably say
>her back hooves dangled in the air

"Feet" is usually used in English for human feet (or monkeys and things like humans).

Other people have already posted about your use of English. English is your third language, so you write well enough by that standard. It was readable. The one complaint about that, which has nothing to do with your vocabulary or grammar, is how you differentatiate who is talking. It is hard to tell sometimes. Sound effects, talking, and narration all jumble together in your writing. Try to avoid this by making them look different in some way, and make it clear who is speaking when.

For how long you spent with the enchanted paddle, I don't think you did enough exciting things with it. That section should've been shortened or made more enticing. I did like when she was pushed into the corner, then got flipped over.

Example of stuff you could have done: Like Dizzy getting flustered as she starts to do what she thinks the paddle wants, only to get corrective swats to her rear because the paddle wants something different.

An alternate version of your story: teacher casts the spell, "which paddles any liar in its range". Then she tells it to spank Dizzy because she didn't do her homework. Soon Dizzy, who has already been spanked a bit by the teacher, watches the teacher get spanked because really the teacher is not telling the truth. Might not make a lot of sense but it would be hot.
>>
>>27337361
b8 lol
>>
>>27335390
Cute and funny, homie
>>
Great story. I'm not yet tired of enchanted paddles.
glad you liked it. and thank you for this helpful feedback.
>>27337572
>It is hard to tell sometimes. Sound effects, talking, and narration all jumble together in your writing.
Was this issue present in part 6 and higher ?
cause I did change some the way I wrote in those parts.

>It was readable
that's good enough for me.

> her feet dangled in the air.
ah I know that , this one just slipped my attention. I usually call them front hooves and back legs.

>I don't think you did enough exciting things with it. That section should've been shortened
If this wasn't an important part of the flashback I would have written it differently.
This experience that Dizzy gone though will play along in later parts.

I kinda regret writing the entire school section as a flashback, cause I think the plot is good enough to be a standalone story.

> Might not make a lot of sense but it would be hot.
I like silly ideas like that , and yes I also find them hot.
>>
File: whiteboard1275.png (93 KB, 484x313) Image search: [Google]
whiteboard1275.png
93 KB, 484x313
bump
>>
>>27336649
Aww
Always struggle to imagine a decent young Blueblood but that one works
>>
>>27338900

I dunno, Woox, that looks more like a smack than a bump, if you ask me.
>>
>>27339013
You and your puns

Also, that image...... Hawt
>>
>>27339058

What's wrong with a Spanking good pun? So long as I don't go up a creek without a Paddle, I'm sure I Cane keep Belting them out without getting the Brush-off from you guys. I'm not Strapped for ideas yet...heck, i just Whipped one out with this pun!

Though maybe it's time to Switch topics...
>>
>>27338900
Did you get inspired by the ending of a certain golden age cartoon?
Maybe one with three kittens antagonizing a certain cat and mouse duo?
Or one with two mice in a futuristic house?
>>
>>27339107
Laaaaawl
>>
>>27339375
Fucking love that cartoon. Back when stuff was simpler
>>
>>27335367
This story doesn't seem to follow the book about Cadance's origin that I didn't read where she was a pegasus and I think an orphan.
Inmersion ruined 0/10 haven't finished it yet.
>>
>>27336611
>>27336649
Great stuff, Wook...I'm honored to see a scene of mine illustated. Thanks!

>>27340390
No, you're right, I have zero interest in book or comic headcanons. I've heard that story and it sounds kinda dumb so I'll stick with my interpretation.

So what does everyone want next? New story or new drawing? A drawing might take a while because I'd like to try out the new graphics programs Sterny & Anon recommended. Learning a new program is going to slow me down.

A while back there was some discussion of dragon spankings. QueenCold did a series of pictures featuring an OC mother for the red teenage dragon. No spanking images, but this one seems relevant to our shared fetish.
>>
>>27340561
Damn. I'm not into macro or micro but I like when there is size diference in spankings.
Now I'm imagining these dragons mother spanking her offsprings with barely one finger.
>>
>>27340893
>>
>>27340907
>>
>>27340561
>So what does everyone want next? New story or new drawing?
Do you have anything in mind for a drawing?
>>
>>27331671
FUCK
This reminds me I never finished a certain picture I started back in one of the very first threads... years ago...
Maybe it's time.
>>
File: Jasper-paddlin.jpg (26 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Jasper-paddlin.jpg
26 KB, 500x333
>>27341032
Good question...I really don't have a hot idea in my head right now (for a story or drawing).

For a while I've wanted to do a Granny Smith version of the Simpsons' Jasper meme. In the interest of keeping things simple I might go ahead with that. Looks like an easy one to learn a new graphics program on.

Does anyone know what that type font is and where to get it? I could copy & paste the text out of a Jasper image, but that will be a lot of tedious tracing.
>>
>>27341567
There are sites like "what the font" that can help identify it.

I wouldn't be turned on by that image idea but it would be funny and ponyfags might use it all over the place.

Anon who suggested paint.net here: it is probably outclassed by that other program.
>>
>>27341567
I think it's Impact. At least it's the one used for most memes.
>>
File: medium.jpg (57 KB, 773x511) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
57 KB, 773x511
>>27341674
Thanks for that...I'm going to try them both, maybe use them both in tandem if they're useful.
Seriously, the program I'm currently using came free with my first Pentium IV computer. It was already outdated 12 years ago. Time to upgrade.

>>27341739
Yeah, Impact is used for most memes but the text is fatter and there's no gap between letters (pic related). I think this one is more like an all-caps Helvetica...but with the black outline.
>>
File: harshdash.png (163 KB, 604x724) Image search: [Google]
harshdash.png
163 KB, 604x724
I went crazy back in the day trying to figure out how to paint "realistically", I ended up getting bored and left this unfinished. This is an atampt to salvage it.

Also a nice thing Firealpaca has is that you can rotate the canvas (not rotating the picture itself) so you can draw comfortably kinda like irl.
>>
>>27342036
I love your tears, Sterny. Realistic looking tears may be a sure magnet for butthurt (not the good kind) on Derpibooru but fuck the whiners. The way you draw crying faces is great.
>>
>>27342078
Thanks!
If you are interested I use the pencil setting for the brush tool, the color is pure white, and draw the lines first softly and then a little harder in a smaller size for the brush.

G'night.
>>
Night bump
>>
>>27340893
>I'm imagining these dragons mother spanking her offsprings with barely one finger.

Perhaps all a dragon mom has to do is blow a quick burst of flame at her misbehaving offspring's rump. Since they're mostly fire-proof it won't do any serious damage...just some literal "heat to the seat" that will leave the equivalent of a sunburn on their rear-end.
>>
>>27342822
I like this headcanon
>>
>>27339375
>Or one with two mice in a futuristic house?
this

its a work in progress. still did not leave the sketching phase.

>>27317202
the person who drew that picture requested from me to draw him a ponifed version of that scene where the two mice got hanged and got their asses beaten up with carpet beaters.
She wanted the 2 ponies to be derpy and rainbowdash.

=
Since I'm a fan of her work. I will put some effort into drawing it.
>>
>>27342889
They could call it 'getting roasted'.
>>
>>27328042
>[ Indie Inventors - Part - 13.1 ]

Dizzy's father : Dizzy
Dizzy : yes father.
Father : come here
Dizzy walked toward her father as he was sitting in the living room. she stood in front of him.
Father : " what is that I heard about you. lying to your teacher . and stealing other student's homework ?
Dizzy lowered her head.. not knowing what to say for herself
Father : Haven't I always tell you to be honest. and always admit your mistakes?
Dizzy raised her head, looking at her father straight in the eye
Dizzy : I know dad. and that's all what I did. I.. I did tell the truth.. Buy I got punished for standing my ground like you have taught me.
Father gave a confused look,
Father : " ok ... explain from the beginning."
Dizzy took a deep breath and said
Dizzy : "yesterday at breakfast you reminded me about taking my homework with me. So I did run into my room and packed it inside my bag.
later at school. when my teacher asked us to hand out our homework, I couldn't find it anywhere.It was gone just like that. I explained to my teacher but she thought I was lying about doing my homework and was I was just making excuses.
for that she punished me. on top of that when I recited my homework she thought that I was stealing it from one of my other student.

I could have just lied to her by telling her that I just didn't do my homework, I would have gotten 2 smacks on my hooves. instead I got the old fashioned spanking treatment.

Dizzy's father kept listening to his daughter with unamused look at his face.
Father " wouldn't it happen that you might just have forgotten your homework at home ?
Dizzy : no I did pack it with me.
Father with disappointed look.
Father : "Well how do you explain this" , he pulled her homework paper that was lying next to him
shocked dizzy " what how ?"
father "you tell me I found it in your room"
Dizzy " father I am telling you. I Did put it inside my bag yesterday right after breakfast."
>>
>>27343858
>[ Indie Inventors - Part - 14]

Father " well Dizzy I want to believe you, but the evidence and facts are stacked against you."
Dizzy "but I am telling the truth
Father: " enough! I don't want to hear any more lies"
her father stood up and went to pull out a kitchen chair and said
Father " I don't think your teacher spanked you hard enough"
Dizzy frowned and said
But I ...
then she let out a sigh. and thought to herself. 'I should stop talking, no point in defending myself anymore... and Let get this over with'

her father sat on the chair and tapped on his lap. She knew what need to be done so she just went there and hopped his lap. her father secured her waist , then pulled her tail out of the way exposing her butt.
he then gave a few taps on her rump then raised his hoof ,Dizzy embraced herself for the impact.
then

Knock! knock!
Someone was knocking on the door
Her father hoof's suspended midair . he let out a Sigh and yelled
father "I'm coming!"
he gently pushed dizzy so she move off his lap. she jumped off and stood there next to the chair, as her father went to answer the door.
he opened the door and It was the Mail mare, with a letter addressed to her father.
Mail mare : " umm letter for you sir."
father : " letter for me , couldn't u just used the mail-box ?"
Mail mare : " yes but this one said its urgent "
father urgent eh.. well thanks.
he tipped her and then closed the door.
>>
>>27343861
>[ Indie Inventors - Part - 15]

he was reading the letter envelope as he was walking toward the living room.
Dizzy was still standing there next to the kitchen chair . unsure that if her father wanted to continue or not.
her father sat on the sofa and was about to rip open the envelope when he saw his daughter standing there. hiding half of her face behind the chair.

Father : oh I almost forgot about you.
so he did put down the envelope on the living room's table and went back to the kitchen's chair.
Dizzy : oh yea you would never cancel a punishment.
then said to herself " lets get this over with "
she climbed back on her father's lap. her father secured her in position again.

"Hey ! Dizzy why are you late to our.."
It was Apple Fritter, she was peaking through the Kitchen window as she was saying that.
She saw Dizzy laying on her father's lap, and her father was pulling up Dizzy's tail exposing Dizzy's butt.
Apple Fritter's face turned red and stood near the window. short moment later her father went to the window to talk with Apple Fritter.
Father " can you please knock first and use the door,
AF " I'm sorry I feel embarrassed ,
Father " we are having serious father/daughter conversation right now and we need some privacy.
AF " I know whats going on. poor Dizzy , well this is awkward .. I'll come back later. please don't tell my parents I'm sorry ...
Apple fritters ran away as she was saying that.

Dizzy was sitting down on the floor covering her red embarrassed face
"of all the times why did that Apple Fritter came and see me like that"

her father closed the window and said
Father : lets do this upstairs. wait for me in your room.
>>
>>27343868
>[ Indie Inventors - Part - 16]

as she was walking up the stairs she met her mother walking down .
Mother : morning Zey . what's up with that gloomy face.
Dizzy : my father is about to spank me.
Mother : oh .. I'll tell him to go easy on you. but don't keep him waiting.

Dizzy went to her room and sat down on her bed waiting for her father to come upstairs.

Back to downstairs
Dizzy's mother was talking to Dizzy's father
Mother " I heard someone was knocking on the door.
Father yea it was the Mail mare with some urgent letter.
mother what was it about.
father I don't have the time to read it, its right there on the living room's table.
Dizzy's father went upstairs to dizzy's room.
He opened her room's door and say his daughter sitting on her bed waiting nervously
Father " ok lets get this over with.
Dizzy inner thoughts thats exactly what I want
he sat down on her bed right next to her.
she just leaned herself on his lap. she moved her tail with her hooves and exposing her butt.
she also raised her butt a bit to be in perfect spanking position .
her father then held her from her waist and raised his hoof and.

Smack!

He smacked her right butt cheek and then raised his hoof again. and
*smack *smack *smack
he just smacked her bottom
he wasn't spanking her hard compared to the paddle treatment she got yesterday. this was nothing and she was already getting used to it.
*smack *smack .. 10 11 12 smacks
she was just laying there as her father was spanking her. she did not protest or made any sound.
She was in a bit of pain, but she just wanted this to be over with already.
this spanking did nothing to her. she knew deep down that she is right ,and she was telling the truth ..
she just accepted her fate. and faced it like a brave little filly.
>>
>>27343873
>[ Indie Inventors - Part - 17]

18 19 20
after 20 smacks her father stopped spanking her. he saw his daughter just laying there with her pink butt almost motionless. so he talked to her

Father : Hey are you alright .
Dizzy : other than the my butt I'm fine dad.
Father : do you even know why you are being spanked
She though to herself. cause fate is stacked against me.
Dizzy " cause I was lying to you , my teacher and most importantly myself. I just forgot my homework at home. and tried to use a stupid excuse thinking I can get away with it.

Father "Good you are finally admitting your mistakes. and so you are taking your spanking like a grown mare."
Father "Get up "
she climbed down from his lap and stood in front of him.

Father "now listen and remember. lies always come with their consequences. It undermines your personal growth, taking the easier way out rubs you from necessary character building experience that is needed to be Good.
So no matter how hard it is, just stick with your believes and be honest pony."

Dizzy "OK dad."

~~ fast forward in time , AppleJack completely got away with this. from that moment on she just kept being dishonest and always got away with it, always chose the easy and lazy way out of most of her situations.
few moons have passed, they were all grown up now. Dizzy and her family moved away from ponyvile to manehattan.
Dizzy on the other hand had opened a carpentry business , but it wasn't very successful there so she moved her business back to ponyville where there was more demands there.

now we are back where this story started, as she just applied to the Indie inventors competition.
>>
>>27343880
>[ Indie Inventors - Part - 17 and a half ]
Dizzy knew what she wanted to build. it was an improved version of that spanking paddle that her teacher used.
That wooden paddle was flawed as it couldn't be reasoned with and followed the rules set by the unicorn's caster.
what she wanted to improve on. it was some sort of contraption that can tell if the pony was telling the truth or lying.
she did not want anyone to get punished for something they didn't do.
she went home starting working on blueprints.
>>
>>27343883

that's all I wrote for now.
I'm done with the flashback sequence. I lost some unsaved parts when my PC crashed yesterday. luckily my memory is still fresh and remember it.
I did change some 1 part , as I did drag her punishment interruption further.

================
You can say this is >alternative version of [part 16]
he sat down on her bed right next to her.
she just leaned herself on his lap. she moved her tail with her hooves and exposing her butt.
she also raised her butt a bit to be in perfect spanking position .
her father then held her from her waist and raised his hoof and.
her mother came in the room with the letter
Mother "Honey you should read this now."
Father " what is it, let me see"
her father took the letter and started to read it. while Dizzy is still laying there in his lap.
Father "oh no.. they need me right away. sorry dizzy but I have to postpone this for now."

then her father left for work.

later that night. her father came back he was exhausted from work but that did not stop him, he went to Dizzy's room,
ok let's continue this.. he sat on her bed and she laid on his lap waiting to be spanked but ..
her father fell asleep. Dizzy got mixed feelings in that awkward position. as she was still there in his sleeping father's lap.

===================
>>
>>27343926
Poor Dizzy, must feel so anxious by such a long punishment delay

I somewhat like how it's less severe when he spanked Dizzy, but I was also kinda hoping he would take out the hairbrush and simply set her flanks on fire instead. I did love when Dizzy raised her bottom up cooperatively so that her daddy could spank her more easily, that was a hot detail

Apple Fritter was kinda random, but I love it when other ponies accidentally walk in on another pony getting spanked, so w/e, it's cool

Solid work Woox, thanks for the material!
>>
>>27344128
>I somewhat like how it's less severe when he spanked Dizzy, but I was also kinda hoping he would take out the hairbrush and simply set her flanks on fire instead.

originally there I did not intend for her to be spanked by her father. as her father was understanding and believed his own daughter.
But then I decided to add that part in. but still in my mind I couldn't find a way write down a believable long spanking scenario for them.

so I came up (inspired from someone's els work) with way to get her in that situation, where she just want to be spanked and be over with it. but stuff happens that interrupts and delaying the inevitable.
I'm now thinking that I didn't expand much on how she got mixed emotions about that situation.
>>
File: whiteboard1274.png (93 KB, 502x368) Image search: [Google]
whiteboard1274.png
93 KB, 502x368
>>27344198
I'm out of bumping materials
Hope this thread still up by the time I return
>>
File: 1330464457467.gif (294 KB, 731x900) Image search: [Google]
1330464457467.gif
294 KB, 731x900
>"haha I, [pony name], am naughty and I did a thing!"
"Oh no, [pony name], you are naughty and did a thing!"
>"Oh no, you see me being naughty and doing a thing, mummuh!
"Yes, and you, [pony name], deserve a spanking with a belt, wooden spoon, hoof and any random thing I can hold."
>"Boo hoo."
"Over my knee, young lady!"
>"No mummuhnoI'llnotbenaughtyanymoreboohooblobloo."
"It will hurted more than me!"
"[pajamas] [fanny] [tanned] [butt] [spank] [slap] [wham] [thwack] [ow] [aw] [waaah] [wah] [boo] [sit spot] [whip] [whap]!"
>"No mumu no!"
"don't fight [pony name] you make it worser!
>whap whap
>"Boo hoo!"
>whap whap
>"Boo hoo!"
>whap whap
>"Boo hoo!"
"that's it you earned a spanking with a different tool!"
>slap slap
>"waaaaaah waaaaah."
>slap slap
>"waaaaaah waaaaah."
>slap slap
>"waaaaaah waaaaah."
"and the last one, there, there, you can hug me now and cry as much as you need, oh you poor thing it was a lesson for you and promise me you be good"
>"boooo. I be good mummu I learned a lesson and I deserved a spanking and I think you are the best mother on the world I love being slapped like a little foal when I am naughty and now I'll be a good citizen and son and daughter. Booohoo."

Now you can replace [pony name] with any character you want. Ultimate story for your fetish!
>>
>>27345129
Whoa, whoa, stop right there. My dick can't handle much more.
>>
>>27345129
See people? it's not hard to be a writefag. If someone that retarded can do it, so can you.
>>
>>27345129
This one is more advanced than last time.
Can't wait for the next.
>>
File: Spitfire.jpg (37 KB, 397x281) Image search: [Google]
Spitfire.jpg
37 KB, 397x281
>>27346502
eww empty bump
>>
>>27343926
Nice, it's always cool to open the thread and find a new story/installment waiting.

>Mail mare : " umm letter for you sir."
>father : " letter for me , couldn't u just used the mail-box ?"
I half expected the letter to get Dizzy into even bigger trouble.
>Dizzy : oh yea you would never cancel a punishment.
Yikes! Hope she didn't say that out loud. A smart-mouth remark like that calls for a few smacks on its own.
>AF " I know whats going on. poor Dizzy , well this is awkward .. I'll come back later. please don't tell my parents
>I'm sorry ...
That was a cute, embarrassing moment. A good reason for Dizzy to want this over soon...before more visitors arrive.
>Mother : morning Zey . what's up with that gloomy face.
>Dizzy : my father is about to spank me.
>Mother : oh .. I'll tell him to go easy on you. but don't keep him waiting.
I would have liked to see more of this...a longer scene with Dizzy and her Mother.

So the flashback portion is over. Nicely done. I look forward to the main event.

>>27335382
Skye, I just noticed a major screw up in my latest story...
>Taking on a haughty air, Blueblood held his air in the nose and replied;
should read
Taking on a haughty demeanor, Blueblood held his nose in the air and replied;
That might be my best typo ever.

>>27345129
Hmm...still better written than most canon episodes.
>>
>>27346883
>I would have liked to see more of this...a longer scene with Dizzy and her Mother.
ops that slipped my mind. I forgot to remove that part from the story, cause I did drop the part where she interrupts the spanking. as I mentioned in this post >>27343926
-------

I want to continue the rest of the story but I'm currently busy with other stuff. gonna start working on it on Sunday. till then I'd be dropping by from time to time. hope the thread survives till then.
>>
File: 1419432307622.gif (879 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
1419432307622.gif
879 KB, 245x230
>>27343883
You know what? I'd like a continuation where Dizzy manages to catch, tie up and kidnap that bitchy teacher, drag her to Dizzy's home, turn on the camera and beat the shit out of her with a wooden paddle. Strike every inch of her idiotic ass and ravage her genitals, until everything turns into a red deformed mass. Record everything, send the video to all of Dizzy's friends from the school and one copy to her father. Release the half-alive sadistic whore and kick her ass out of Dizzy's house.
That teacher is the pure example of walking cancer that needs to be purged from Equestria, and Dizzy's father should receive a few hard punches in the face for being an ignorant retard.

I need to say, this "non-consensual punishment" story is one of the best in these threads. I think it's the first story where I care about the characters, and not about the shitty writing, like in KrishnaKarnak, DCFTEF and other "waaah waaah" fetishfags "stories". You have bonus points for avoiding "waaah waaah boo hoo mommu" shit.
However, like I said, I'd beat that whore until she admits she is a dumb bitch for abusing kids. Stick the biggest anal plug into her ass and write on the cheeks with a marker "I beat foals because I like them suffer". Put her on a leash and drag to the school, so everyone can see who will get fired.
Next time try something sexual.
>>
>>27340561
>>27340893
>>27340907
>>27340934

> QueenCold did a series of pictures featuring an OC mother for the red teenage dragon.

I know I'm late to the party, but I'm really digging her designs too. Especially young Garble's.
He just looks so spankable.
>>
>>27347756
We get it, you don't like baby talk

Dear fuck
>>
>>27347756
>shitty writing
>Krishna and DC

Did you take your meds this morning?
>>
>>27348151
he said he went through the every story in the archive
>>
>>27347756
I really don't understand where all this rage comes from. We're not advocating the bloody beat down of kids here. A scared little filly or colt facing a firm tanning is hoooot. You ever been sent to get your own switch? Years later, the boner it inspires!
>>
Two Weaver animations that I was previously unaware of...
1/2
>>
>>27349341
The tags say it's a poke, not a spank Flutters is getting, but it sure looks like she's finally getting her punishment for bringing parasprites to town.
>>
>>27348698
he gives his point of view on the story, you need to understand that there are lurking people who don't masturbate to child abuse like you, guys.
>You ever been sent to get your own switch?
Do you live in some sandnigger country or something?
>>
>>27349463
Southern USA maybe. Or rural parts

I had to do that when I was a kid, so did my sister. Just the way things were.

Not same Anon as the one you addressed, fyi
>>
>>27347756
your trolling aside ..
I can see your point. but you need to stop starting shit to get attention.
anyway ..
Thank you for taking your time reading my story, glad that you liked it.
>I think it's the first story where I care about the characters
My main challenge for me is to make you care about an OC. unlike other already established canon characters you don't know nor should care about them.
So I had to write that flashback sequence to build the character.
I focused on how her teacher misjudged her student, her situation escalated . I put myself into her situation, and think what would I do or say , to make it a believable and relatable character.
>I'd like a continuation where Dizzy manages to catch, tie up and kidnap that bitchy teacher.
If you think about it for a sec. it was all Apple Jack's fault not the teacher.
sure the teacher did its part being 'ignorant retard' as you put it. but the term you used
>I beat foals because I like them suffer
that's wasn't the case there. in my story spanking was an acceptable form of punishment, when she told her father about it , he did not make an uproar and dismissed that as it was normal thing and he thought that Dizzy deserved it.
The teacher on the other hand didn't just go and spank any filly for the smallest mistakes. as I have shown you with that other filly that just got 2 smacked on the hoof.

>Next time try something sexual.
in the next few parts I was thinking of adding something sexually suggestive including tentacles (man I really like to side track from the main story)

I also have another story, that featured Anon that is full of sexual situations with changelings. But I'd like to finish the story that I started first.
>>
>>27350258
That's completely fucked up, man. Like
"hey, kid, go find a branch, you are going to hang yourself on it."
>>
>>27350258
>>27351403
yea it kinda is... its just cruel.

maybe its just me, but spanking children IRL is just a huge turn off for me.
while at the same time spanking children in fiction is totally fine and I find that somehow hot .

example :
watching a video like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-FzndnIiqQ
Its a real spanking video of a young girl getting spanked by her mother (audio only). i don't find it hot. i find it disturbing.
>>
>>27351403
They did it to me, their parents did it to them. Tradition I will be the first to break. I don't live rurally or in the south US, but even if I did I still wouldn't make any kid of mine do that.
>>
>>27351492
IRL spanking of kids is a huge turn off for me too. When an actual child is suffering it reminds me of all the horrible shit from my childhood that my stepdad did to me.

Yet I somehow fetishize this shit at the same time and obsess over it. I don't get it, but I hope that if something ever does happen in a relationship with this spanking shit in the future it will be something she likes to do. If she doesn't want to, then I'd be ok with that too.
>>
File: crying-waterfalls.gif (278 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
crying-waterfalls.gif
278 KB, 450x338
>>27351492
>>27351585
>maybe its just me, but spanking children IRL is just a huge turn off for me.
while at the same time spanking children in fiction is totally fine and I find that somehow hot .
>Yet I somehow fetishize this shit at the same time and obsess over it.

I thought I was the only one.
>>
>>27343883
>[ Indie Inventors - Part - 18]
back to the present
Dizzy knew what she wanted to build for the competition. it was an improved version of that enchanted paddle that her teacher used.
That wooden paddle was flawed as it followed the rules set by the unicorn's caster. she wanted to make something that can tell if the filly was telling the truth or lies. as she did not want anypony else to get punished for something they didn't do. It was an awful experience for her.

She went back to her workshop, started on planning and building it. in a couple of days the planning phase were done, she had all blueprints needed to build it. most of the parts she needed were already available in her workshop.
her invention that she was plan to do was somehow complex. it can deliver a proper punishment based on calculated algorithm done by another device that is attacked to that machine.

another few days passed and she was almost done. she was only missing a special ingredient for her attached device, it was a poisonous flower. It was important part of her Device to work. she needed to dry it, then grind it into powder , then mix with magically enchanted liquid. doing so the resulting liquid chemical can react to sound phrases, it will turn red if the sentence is false or a lie , and the liquid would turn blue if the sentence was true.
Sadly this flower only grow in a dangerous place called the everfree forest. where its the habitat of dangerous wild and enchanted creatures.
Dizzy was determined to finish this project so she packed her stuff and decided to go there in the morning.
the next morning she went there alone, she had an outdated map with her to navigate through the passages. the pony that sold her that map asked Dizzy to try to update the map as she go along so she did.

hours has passed and Dizzy is still in the Forrest searching for that specific flower as she is going deeper and deeper inside.
>>
>>27352357
>[ Indie Inventors - Part - 19]
few hours later. she still couldn't find it.
Dizzy "its getting dark I better return back to ponyville"
so Dizzy turned around, and as she was walking back home she heard a scream from a far.
Unknown voice "AAaaaah Let ME go Aargh,..."
Dizzy "that sounded like a little filly"
So Dizzy rushed toward the source of the scream to investigate. she strayed from the path and went deeper inside the dark Forrest.
she heard another yell
Unknown voice "NO MORE, I CAN't take another o!@##."
but the sound got muffled before that filly continued her sentence.
Dizzy was so close to the source.
Dizzy "it must be behind those trees"
she hid inside some bushes and snuck toward it. she took a sneak peak at whats happening .
There was a little yellow filly being suspended in the air by some vines. She is being suspended as she was leaning forward, where her face is facing the ground and her lower body is up in the air. the vines were wrapped around her waist holding her front hooves with it. some other vines were wrapped around her back legs spreading them , while also another vines tied around her Red tail pulling it up.
she had a terrifying look on her face with small tears in her eyes. she was looking at a Tree type creature that was in front of her. the creature seems to be in control of those vines.
>>
>>27352368
>[ Indie Inventors - Part - 20]

Creature " come on little filly .. Eat"

the creature was holding a sliced apple in front of that filly's mouth. trying to force it in.
she was closing her mouth shut tight and avoiding his advances. when he moved his branch like hand away for a bit. she said

Filly "nah uh , I aint gonna take any moar of those bite."

then she closed shut her mouth as he was trying to shove it in.
Creature " Stop resisting"
a tree branch from a nearby tree leaned toward that filly. then

~WhiP!

the branch hit her exposed little butt in a quick swoop
Filly" Ahmmmm"

the filly wanted to shriek but she didn't want to open her mouth. .. then came

~WHip! ~whip! ~whip! ~whip!
the little filly went ~umm.. ~ahnn... ~aum.. ~ahhouch!

she couldn't hold it in and let out shriek . and as soon as she opened her mouth that creature shoved the sliced apple inside her mouth. the creature then took another sliced apple and waited for her to open her mouth again.
the filly spat it out. that triggered the creature and he was a bit furious and yelled

Creature " what did I tell you about wasting our valuable fruits"

the branch behind her started to strike her butt harder and faster

~Whap! ~whap! ~whap! ~whap! ~whap!
filly " owe awee awee I'm sorry... awoch I aint gonna... ouch .. do that Owe more"

Dizzy couldn't stand it anymore and she came out from the bushes and yelled

Dizzy "Hey leave her alone"
>>
>>27352381
well that all I wrote for now, its small update to the story.
I hate to leave you hanging but I thought its better than nothing.
>>
>older mane six pyjama spanking?
>>
>>27352621
no
>>
>>27352130
>>27351585
>>27351510
>>27351492
>>27350258
>>27348698

Fuck, beating kids REALLY turn them into asocial fetish weirdos with problems. Your minds are more or less damaged because you were beaten. Just look where you are now.
>>
>>27353131
I love when you bronies show time and time again how loving and tolerating you are
>>
>>27353131
Ahhh ... must resist the bait... nooooooooo

>Your minds are more or less damaged because you were beaten.
well to be honest i was never spanked all my life, And I never seen or knew it could happen.

But I blame Old cartoons. they were the main reason that got me into spanking ever since I was 6-7 years old.
I do recall my very first fap ever . I was 9 years old. I didn't know what I was doing back then but touching my penis and cumming made me feel naughty and good. I knew back then I was doing something wrong but I didn't know what it was.

Seeing old cartoons characters being in helpless embarrassing situations did it for me.
but when it came to spanking all the elements that triggered me were there.
>asocial fetish weirdos
I kinda agree and disagree with that statement
Spanking is one of the most common fetishes - getting off to children being spanked is kinda weird but that falls under Age Play. which is also common fetish.
role playing is a way to fantasied yourself being someone else.
for me (and I know few people here) like to fantasied themselves being in the place of young filly that is being spanked in these stories.

what you seems to fail to understand that
having a weird fetish as a fantasy or imagination. is Normal.
but acting about it , that's where we draw the line.
when you see us go and spank little kids IRL while fapping, then go full SJW crusade on us.
>>
File: Applebloom and the Tree V2.png (817 KB, 1313x668) Image search: [Google]
Applebloom and the Tree V2.png
817 KB, 1313x668
>>27352381
A drawing for that part of the story.
>>
>>27353131
So, according to you, this isn't hot?
http://www.spankingtube.com/video/57841/strapping-of-my-life

Consenting adults being spanked to tears probably due to a fetish or even therapy is degenerate? I call it a cumshot.
>>
>>27353354
so... what are the apple slices and why does Applebloom not want to eat them? We shall find out soon enough...

also I should say, hawt picture!
>>
>>27352621
>they invited themselves over to "show support" for your big Equestrian citizenship exam tomorrow
>now they won't shut the fuck up while you're trying to sleep
>>
>>27356224
Sounds like a hilarious fanfic
>>
>>27347994
I never thought I'll find Garble spankable. But even as he looks in the show it would work for me if it was somethig like this >>27340561

I think that while a spanking to a dragon may not hurt because of the thick scales, it can still be annoying and dragons hate being annoyed.
That or >>27342822
>>
>>27356936

https://derpibooru.org/849178

Spankable, you say :D
>>
>>27357210
Spankable I SEE. Damn.
>>
This is called 'submission is mandatory'.
>>
>>27358123
Every time I check in there, spanking is a minor or nonexistent part of the stories. Do you have any recommendations with good spankings?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.