[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Loyal Ponies: Submission Is Mandatory #85
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 120
Previous Thread: >>27279370

>What is this thread about?
This thread is dedicated to stories that have clear dominate and submissive roles; both with and without consent.

>What exactly is welcome in this thread?
A wide variety of stories are welcomed here; from non-consent and sexual slavery, to abusive manipulation and psychological domination, to maids and extortion, and even healthy consensual relationships with BDSM role-play elements.

A few topics that are discouraged are NTR, vore, scat, and other similar themes.

>Featured Story

Nymph
Olibird
http://pastebin.com/39ViUvth
Set in the Proportional Punishment universe, this story follows Anon’s oft mentioned and much maligned changeling queen ex-girlfriend as she slowly loses her mind by at his hand.

——————

Pastebin list of all stories: http://pastebin.com/778zgnJ5

>SiM wiki page:
http://mulpwiki.org/index.php/SiM
Don't think you have what it takes to write a long greentext? Go here and fill in the pages!

——————
Historical Note:

This thread was originally founded to support the “Submission is Mandatory” story by MrNameless. While the story has gone on hiatus, it’s content is referred to by a number of stories in this thread.

Submission is Mandatory by MrNameless (Recommended)
Nightmare Moon summons Anon to defeat the EoH. In return, she grants him ownership of the Mane 6.
http://pastebin.com/ycY3zrvA

(Non-Canon SiM Expanded Universe Stories)
Octavia POV (Recommended) http://pastebin.com/Y2AahdQp
Other Stories - http://pastebin.com/3AFdqxvs
>>
>>
>>27303978
Well, haven't seen that one @ OP pic

>Also we finally have a title again!
>>
>>27303978
Ah, we back in action? Good!
>>
whats the last pastebin for Broken Bluebird?
also waiting for more
>>
While this is still up we need to come up with a backup plan another place or method to meetup at.
>>
>>27305249
Our "sister thread" has been begging to merge with us, should the two of us get hit again. I'm in favor of it If, for no other reason, than we only have two and a half writefags left. Would you guys be up for it? Otherwise you'll be stuck waiting for me to put a Punishment thread up.
>>
>>27305299
Honestly, no. I'm normally for merging threads to keep them both alive but the two threads in this case are just too different to work, did you not see the shit flinging that went on a few threads back?
>>
>>27305299
>Would you guys be up for it?
No. The last time we "talked", it got both of us deleted, and they've been wiped ten more times since that.
>>
>>27305299
Think it's a bad idea, but I'll follow the green.
>>
>>27305299
Wouldn't be a fan. Despite some overlap we're too very distinct audiences.. not to mention it may just put more of a target on our backs.

I doubt it would fix any problems, as they got scruffed under a variety of names, so what does it really get anyone?
>>
>>27305299
In principle I don't mind the idea, in practice I think it'll be a shitshow.

I'll go wherever you and escapade and bluebird end up.. but I don't think this is a good idea at all.

And even if we are ok with I think spg would lose their shit anyway.. see: recent events
>>
>>27305707
>>27305747
>>27306614
>>27306658
>>27306943
Alright, thanks for weighing in you guys, I really appreciate it. I wanted to see what you had to say before I told them anything. I'll let them know you guys say no. I'll try to get something green out soon for you guys.
>>
File: 832914.png (1 MB, 1900x1484) Image search: [Google]
832914.png
1 MB, 1900x1484
>>27303978
>>
File: 1457351581312.jpg (187 KB, 547x883) Image search: [Google]
1457351581312.jpg
187 KB, 547x883
>>
File: 1460296857314.jpg (110 KB, 813x681) Image search: [Google]
1460296857314.jpg
110 KB, 813x681
>>
>>27309398
Oooh, this looks good.

--------

http://pastebin.com/cbk3sbtq

Broken Bluebird continues!

...no.
"No."
> Dash jerks up as your voice.
> It surprises you as well, if only by how cracked and broken it sounded.
"No, Dash. There'll be no cage for you. Not now."
> Relief floods her from nose to tail, but at the same time confusion is evident in her eyes.
> Why?
> This ran against everything you'd done with her so far, Dash thought, and so she struggled to make sense of it.
> And, in truth, that was beause she was right.
> It was a break from the way you'd reacted to every major screw-up, every betrayal of the past.
> That - and the cage - had been for willful resistance, though.
> For when you'd had to treat her as a child bound by specific rules.
> Now, though, you were treating her as an adult.
> And so the cage was no longer needed.
> That didn't mean you weren't going to punish her, though.
"No cage for you, Dash. I just want you to think - think about this. Think about... planning ahead. About what you could do next time instead of just running off and blabbering to your 'friends'."
> You force yourself back up onto your feet and turn for the door.
"And until I get this straightened out, you get nothing from me. Not one touch, not a bed to sleep in, not anything. You don't eat with me, you don't sleep with me, you don't touch me - hell, I barely want to see you!"
> From the way Dash recoils, you may as well have struck her.
> And, in fairness, there was more anger in that statement than just a plain declaration of a punishment demanded.
> You aren't sure it was out of place, though.
> "N-No..."
"Yes, Dash. I want that to be the constant thought in the back of your head - how deeply, catastrophically, you fucked up."
> Dash manages to lever herself upright as well, hoofsteps echoing off the floor as she rushes to catch up with you.
> "What - what if something happens? What if you need me there, or they come to try-"
>>
>>27309451

> You turn to fix her with a withering glare.
"Then I guess we'll know just whose word 'they' were acting on when it happens, won't we?"
> Again Dash reels, but you forge on:
"You don't just get my trust and attention, Dash. You earn it, and right now you've just swept away that trust. So you're going to have to give me something spectacular to fix this."
> "I'll-"
> She hiccups again, eyes squeezed shut.
> "I'll do - whatever it takes! Whatever's needed - I'll do it! I can do it!"
> There's an odd tone in her voice which you don't quite get, and the look on her face - eyes squeezed tearfully and teeth gritted rather than relief at your offering a 'way out' - seems out of place for-
> ...oh, God.
> Her tail is rising.
> Is THAT what she thought you meant?
"Put your fucking tail down, Dash. I don't want to fuck you."
> "You... don't?"
> Dash's voice is a strange mixture of relief and terror that her one apparent option had been rejected out of hand.
"No, I don't. You want to earn my trust back? Then figure out how to fix this. Figure out how to stop Celestia and Luna from turning me into ash when they realize how I've played them."
> "I..."
> The tail is thankfully back down, forming a rainbow pool behind her.
> But so is her head - mane, ears, and muzzle all drooping as she again confronts the impossibility of the task before her.
"Do it or lose me, Dash. One way or the other, until I can close my eyes and not worry about whether I'll wake up alive again, I'm done with you."
> "Please..."
> Her voice is wretched, the words spoken by someone who'd given up everything - their entire life - only to find the one they'd done it for no longer wanted their company.
> Even more raw and pained than when she'd said goodbye to Rarity that morning.
> "Master, please, don't..."
> Jabbing a finger at her one last time, you spit out:
"If I see you again without a really good idea to fix this, Dash, you will get the cage."
>>
>>27309461

> With that you spin on your heel and retreat once more.
> "Master - master, please! I don't - Master!"
> Her voice echoes around your ears, but Dash herself does not follow you.
> She knows better than to play chicken with your threats.
> Nonetheless, as you slump down into your office's seat and stare at the screens surrounding you, there's an undeniable ache in your chest as well.
> Why did she have to be so stupid?
> Why couldn't she have just watched her mouth for a few more hours?
> And why - with that all done - did she have to be so utterly pathetic in despair?
> You'd broken her, yes.
> But that was to make her yours.
> If you couldn't have that, the entire act seemed... empty.
> Worthless.
> What was the point of caging a bird if you couldn't hear her sing?
> Your hands sit on the keypads, information dancing across the screens.
> You set your mind to work, pouring over the data in the hope of finding something - anything - you could throw at your enemies to stave them off a little longer.
> Just enough to stabilize your position - hell, just enough to get the deal you'd so very recently forced through to lurch into action.
> Just long enough see the repairs done.
> But there wasn't anything.
> No scheme, no plot could undo this.
> Not a leak of this magnitude.
> All you're left with is dead ends and a cold, empty place on the desk where your slave normally resided while you worked.
> The next thing you know, your head is rising from a neck-aching droop.
> Had you fallen asleep?
> The clock flashing in the corner of one screen shows that it's several hours later - nearing midnight - so you must have.
> Standing and stretching produces a satisfying series of cracks and pops from across your body, but no relief for the ache sleeping that way had produced.
> Nor for the more subtle ache still lingering in your chest.
> Turning, you find a tray of dinner, now cold, had been left at a far end of your work desk.
>>
>>27309472

> You don't remember ordering the drones to do that.
> Dash would risk the cage to bring you dinner?
> The corner of your mouth turns up as you remember how she used to hate being forced to play maid and bring your food.
> Then it falls again as you remember why she would take a chance of such awful punishment to try appeasing you.
> Well, there wouldn't be any punishment for this.
> Technically she hadn't violated your order - you had said if you saw her again, which you hadn't - and in any case, right now having her mind on the mistake she'd made was probably more painful anyhow.
> Heading back upstairs to your room, you abruptly halt.
> In the absence of your own footfalls, the distant sound of fleeing hooves easily meets your ears.
> Dash was listening in, then.
> For a moment you consider calling out to her, but then move on instead.
> You still didn't feel like seeing her.
> Mostly, anyhow.
> As you curl up in bed, the now-empty tray on a bedside table, you can't help but feel a twinge in your chest as well.
> Yes, you're forced to admit, you had become fond of having her about.
> When you awaken the next morning, the tray is gone.
> If Dash had visited, she'd not stuck around no matter how much she probably wished to.
> Her devotion is... honestly somewhat touching.
> Retreating back downstairs, you're once again met by the sound of hooves retreating to just out of sight.
> Following the sound, your eyes land on the tip of a familiar multihued tail protruding from just beyond a distant doorframe.
> Well, that answered how far distant she was keeping from you.
> As if to offer further confirmation a muffled sniffle issued from beyond the doorframe, accompanied by a twitch of the tail-tip.
> Your hand twitches, and for just a moment you consider stomping over, seizing hold of those protruding hairs, and dragging her down to her cage.
> Maybe use the breathing mask again.
> That'd taught her well last time.
> ...no.
>>
>>27309481

> No, you had more important things to do than being meaninglessly sadistic right now.
> Feet carry you down to your office, but it's an almost automatic act - your thoughts still far distant.
> What would you do next, anyhow?
> Contact Chrysalis, try and cut a deal with her against Celestia and Luna's inevitable reaction?
> It was a thought, and no doubt the hive-queen would be delighted to find something that could get her out from under your thumb at last.
> Maybe even put you in her debt instead.
> Unless you could help her with the rogue Chissik.
> Minutes turn to hours as you pour over data and reports:
> Looking for some way to figure out where the changeling had decided to wander off to, trying to track Twilight Sparkle's vessel's latest moments, raking over all your information for anything else you could turn against the sisters...
> In the end, there isn't anything - and you're forced to leave a message with Chrysalis to be responded to later.
"Chrysalis, something has taken an unexpected turn for the worst and I'm not forced to believe that in the coming days, the Equestrians will make a move to threaten the strength of both our positions. Certain information has been leaked out about both of our clandestine actions; they are aware of Chissik's... absence and will likely attempt to use it against you. Will advise on next course of action."
> It's not very satisfying as messages go.
> Not even really functional - little more than a 'letting you know this is coming', without a next step to take or plan to follow.
> That still does not resolve your far greater conundrum, though.
> Even if you could forge a new agreement with Chrysalis, Celestia and Luna might choose to divide and conquer - cripple one of you and leave the other reeling.
> Could you 'reveal' part of your activities, and spare the worst?
> No, they were distrusting to begin with and surely wouldn't believe you were giving them the whole truth this time.
>>
>>27309493

> If you could find Chissik, could you convince her to stand and say that Dash had lied?
> Even more ridiculous - even if it were possible, who would trust a Changeling's word?
> "What if you didn't know?"
> What if you didn't indeed?
> If 'Chissik' had come to you under a false name, only revealed herself to Da-
> Your seat spins violently as you come to face the source of the suggestion.
> Dash takes a fearful step back, wings spreading defensively and ears falling flat to the sides of her head.
> Rising from your seat, you approach with heavy, thudding steps.
"I thought I said I didn't want to see you."
> She backpedals as you draw nearer, breath coming more shallowly.
> "What - what if you didn't know about Chissik? What if that's why-"
"Impossible. Already considered and dismissed. Why would they trust me when I say that now? It's an obvious cover."
> The door to your workspace had slid shut behind Dash, and now her hindquarters bump into its unyielding surface.
"I'm not stupid, you know. And I told you not to come unless you had a really good plan, so I'm sure you understand where you're going now."
> You reach out to grab hold of her mane, but at the last moment Dash rears back and places her hooves on your stomach.
> "What if you didn't tell them?"
> That brings you to a pause for just a moment.
"...what?"
> "What if you didn't did tell them? What if I did?"
> Now that she is talking the current of words has begun to flow, pouring out at a rapid pace:
> "If I make the call - maybe to Princess Cadance? Or maybe to Spike - Twilight isn't there anymore, but Spike should still be in Ponyville, right? And he would be more-"
"Focus, Dash."
> "Right. Um."
> She screws her eyes shut, trying to focus on the issue at hand:
>>
>>27309505

> "You said Cadance asked you about Chissik, right? So what if I call her, and say you mentioned it to me but you don't seem to have any memories of working with her. And then I say, maybe it's because she was around long enough to get into your head?"
"So, you're going to say that Chissik came in and did something with me - after Chrysalis and I cut our relocation deal - and then she messed with my head and ran off to do... something."
> Gears are turning within your mind now as well, as you try and work out the specifics - adding your own details to the narrative.
"...and that's why she's been evading the Equestrians: She's making use of my resources without my knowing."
> "Right! But you can't be the one to do it. I have to talk to Cadance; she already thinks I'm telling Rarity your secrets-"
"In fairness, you were."
> Dash winces, but goes on:
> "-was telling Rarity your secrets, so if I call up like I'm sneaking around 'cause I'm worried about what is going to happen, then she will believe it again!"
> Taking a few steps back, you sit down in your chair again.
> Dash doesn't move from her place near the door.
> There's still fear in her eyes, every point of body language still showing how terrified she is of you.
> Rubbing your chin, you lean back and let the thoughts percolate.
> Why hadn't you thought of this earlier?
> Because you had, actually.
> But even if you told Dash to lie to them, it'd be obvious enough.
> It'd come through somehow - a nervous tick here, a subtle tell there.
> They would know.
> What if Dash were the one to take the initiative, though...?
"Really what you're getting down to is not asking them to trust me - because they won't - but asking them to trust you."
> "Uh-huh. And when you find out about it, you get 'angry'-"
> Not honestly that hard, especially considering what you had just unleashed on Dash herself.
> "-so they work together to hunt down Chissik."
"That... may actually work. If you can act it well enough."
>>
>>27309512

> "I can."
> A speck of Dash's old confidence flickers to life again.
> "Absolutely I can."
"Then there's just one thing I'm not certain of..."
> You lean forward, raising one eyebrow.
"You're willing to throw Chissik to the dogs in order to save me? To save us? Let them capture and interrogate her?"
> Staring at you in utter confusion, Dash tilts her head.
> "She's a Changeling, master. They all look alike. Can't Chrysalis get another to, y'know, pretend too? And then go back to be 'punished'?"
> ...
> You feel mildly retarded.
> Of course she's a fucking Changeling.
"If they can't, though. If it did have to be Chissik, can you do this?"
> Hesitating, Dash drives herself to nod an affirmative anyhow.
> "She... broke in, right? And tried to be me, to get to you. And now she's doing something else that Chrysalis doesn't want her to - something else that might risk you too. I can turn her in, yeah."
> Rationalizing - trying to avoid the direct question.
> It's something you'd seen many a time from others.
> But that was close enough; there was confidence in Dash's voice, and you're also reasonably certain you'd know if she wasn't ready when the time came.
> Either way, Dash believed she was ready to sell out Chissik for her own gain.
> For your own gain.
> And that was enough for you.
"Alright. You've actually come up with a pretty decent idea here."
> "I did?"
> Her eyes light up, ears rising at last for the first time in days.
> "Does that mean I - I can come..."
> Even without finishing, you know what she was going to say.
"No, Dash."
> You shake your head heartily."
"No time for relaxing together yet. First - first we've got some work to do."

--------

"Alright. One last time, any questions?"
> She shakes her head - as she'd done the last two run throughs you'd done of this in preparation.
> Those hadn't gone perfectly, but certainly far better than you'd expected.
>>
>>27309529

"Okay. I'm going to go into the other room, get a camera running. Then you're on."
> "Got it, master."
> Her voice is wavering and there's a fearful look to her eyes, but you could also hear the confidence in her tone.
> Besides, a little fear would fit well with the lie that she was going around your back.
> Stepping from the room, you move to the next one down and open the feed on a portable comppad.
> You hadn't told Dash exactly where the camera was to avoid her looking to one spot for reassurance.
> Once the call began, you also wouldn't be able to feed her any lines by ear or screen either; that too had been deemed too risky.
> After waitig a few moments, Dash reaches out and nervously taps a few keys in a pattern you'd shown her.
> The line begins to ring; hopefully Cadance is not too busy.
> You'd timed this to what you thought would be the best chance of reaching the Crystal Princess - someone Dash had connected with once before and could hopefully do so again.
> So why wasn't she-
> "What is it?"
> Shit.
> Shining fucking Armor.
> Of course he would be the one to answer.
> Why couldn't it have been his wife?!
> Curled in your desk chair, Dash jerks back at Shining's harsh tone but forges ahead anyhow.
> "Oh. Um. Hey. Hey Shining, is Cadance around?"
> "No."
> Dash flinches again, her body stiffening up.
> Memories of the last time they had interacted welling up, no doubt.
> "O-Oh. I wanted - needed - to talk to her about... something."
> "You can tell me."
> Again your slave twitches, her gaze falling.
> Damn, none of this had been planned for!
> You'd expected the possibility that you wouldn't reach Cadance, but Shining hadn't taken the lead in talking to you since that first disastrous attempt!
> Why he have to decide to now?!
> "There's something wrong with Anonymous and I really need your help and because I don't know what to do and I think somepony's going to get hurt if it keeps going on!"
"What."
> "...what?"
>>
>>27309543

> Both you and Shining speak in the same flat, astonished tone - though obviously for very different reasons and neither able to hear the other.
> There's no other way to react to what she had just blurted out, however; was Dash going to push ahead with this?
> You're almost regretting not having a way to control her.
> But then again, this entire plan hinged on Dash taking the lead.
> So if she was doing so now, perhaps all the better.
> "I..."
> Dash hesitates, then repeats herself more slowly - more calmly as well, as the fear of speaking at first was passed.
> "Something's really wrong with Anonymous. He's not remembering things - things that really happened, but they're completely flying out of his head!"
> No real answer comes from the other end, but Shining tilts his head and motions for her to go on.
> Leaning in, Dash lowers her voice to a near whisper - eyes wide with very real worry.
> "I need help. He doesn't know I'm doing this and I know he'll be mad, but somepony needs to. I think - I think the Changelings are brainwashing him!"
> Then again, maybe a little more coaching would have done her some good.
> "Explain."
> "It's - it's something he said to Cadance When we were in Fillydelphia. She asked him about the Changelings, and he said he just told her he knew about them, right? That's it. But - there was one staying here for a long time!"
> Shining Armor's face goes from merely angry to openly infuriated, and Dash twitches clearly having realized her mistake.
> Pausing to draw a shuddering breath, Dash rubs at her nose with one hoof and goes on:
> "So I asked him about it, but he got really angry - told me to stop lying! I don't know why he doesn't remember; we both spoke to it. He knows it was here, I - please, get Cadance!"
> Her argument is disjointed, chaotic, and absolutely unbelievable.
> You wouldn't believe it if you were in Shining Armor's place, and he doesn't quite buy it either.
>>
>>27309555

> But she has his attention, and even as Dash's eyes fall again Shining can't quite break his attention away either.
> "Please. I know you think I'm - I'm just a stupid pony, protecting him. But I - I don't think he really wants to fight you, and I know something isn't right! I-"
> Dash's voice catches, forcing her to swallow as she goes on.
> "I'm worried - what if that's why we're all still fighting? What if the changeling - what if she's making him fight you? I mean - isn't that what they do? What if she's trying to get Twilight and the princesses and everypony else hurt fighting him!"
> She's gone off-script, making up new lines on the fly.
> Yet, at the same time, you can't help but admire Dash's ingenuity.
> In a sentence she'd switched the focus from Chissik possibly manipulating you, to possibly targeting the other princesses.
> The bait is taken, hook line and sinker:
> Shining Armor leans in close to the camera, unable to let go of the idea.
> "You think that's a possibility?"
> There's no hesitation in Dash's jerky nod.
> "He's - he's not all good and stuff. I get that, but - I don't think he wants to fight. He doesn't, really - but somehow he always ends up nearly fighting with Celestia, or Luna, or-"
> "I get it."
> Rubbing his chin with a hoof, the unicorns' eyes narrow as he turns the conundrum over in his head.
> It's still thin 'proof' - hell, almost nonexistent.
> But the thought of his wife once again subject to the changelings' attention is not one Shining Armor can let go of easily; a true military pony, his biases run deep and are slow to let go.
> Not even curiosity drives him now, or even anger.
> He could admit to those.
> Fear had sunk its hooks into Shining Armor's mind and caught tight there amid the memories of his wedding.
> "...can you do this again? Call us like this?"
> "I - I don't think so. Anonymous works in here a lot, and I don't know when Chissik - that's the Changeling might come back again."
>>
>>27309565

> "So if we talk again-"
> "It'll be with Anonymous."
> Knowing what has to be done, Dash puts on a truly pitiful expression for the camera.
> It's one you'd have a hard time resisting - and combined with the worries now growing by the minute, it does the trick.
> A sigh breaking from his lips like a dam cracking open, Shining Armor nods.
> "I'll tell Cady."
> "Thank you!"
> The genuine relief, the utter thankfulness that the ploy had worked, is all too evident in Dash's voice.
> "Trust me - this will- wait..."
> Dash hesitates, going pale.
> "I hear him - I've got to go, call back soon!"
> The feed is cut before Shining Armor can give a response, but none is needed.
> When you do return to the workspace for real, Dash is already long since out of your chair.
> "How was it? Did I do good?"
"You did excellently, Dash. That was some good improvisation there."
> Reaching down you pat her, you're instead almost bowled over as Dash leaps into the air and practically tackles you to the ground.
> "You mean it?!"
"Absolutely."
> Prying her off, you set the pegasus back to the floor and grin.
"Don't rejoice just yet, though. We're not out of the fire - Cadance still has to be convinced, after all - and until we are you're still cut off."
> "O-Oh..."
> The reversal is almost painful to see - exuberance and energy fleeing from her.
> "So, does that mean I shouldn't be around because you didn't want to see me...?"
"No."
> Reaching down, you tousle her permanently-spiky mane with a small smile.
"You've earned that much. For now, though, I have some work I need to do. Feel free to stick around."
> Some of the light returns to Dash's face, even as you slip into the seat she'd recently vacated and dial up a line out to a new communicator.
> This time, you can't help but let a smile slip on to your face.
>>
>>27309579

"Chrysalis. It's worse than I thought - there's a possibility that the Princesses may be directly on to our relationship now. Fortunately, I've figured out an angle to deal with this. Here's what you're going to have to do."

Updated pastebin: http://pastebin.com/mvMGYavr

Well, there we go. Things are back in motion, but it remains to be see just how they will play out.

As always, feedback/criticism/comments always appreciated.
>>
>>27305299
Veteran SPG fag here. I honestly think SPG needs to rename itself to White Knight General and migrate its non-white-knight stories here and swallow its pride.
>>
>>27309601
>as usual, hastily read before going to bed, will re-read properly and try to do a proper review later.

Initial impressions though:

Anon felt really harsh. I mean I know he's a sadistic manipulator and just took a major blow, but the whole holding affection hostage thing came off as really evil. Not actually sure how I feel about this.

I definitely liked the ultimate solution to the problem though.

Also dunno why, but those spaces after the angle brackets really bugged me for some reason.
>>
>>27305299

I really think we should merge with them, despite past differences, we could use the writers, and I think merging might calm the mods down, at least for a few weeks, then if things arnt working out we can try to split again.
>>
Before-bed bump!
>>
>>27305299
Eh, I get you already posted your decision here but I wanted to toss my two cents in there.

>merge with SPG
Fuck. No.

Their content and ours is by and large completely different, as other anons have pointed out their general is about white knighting. We've openly mocked those individuals who've tried, seriously or just to troll, to make those types of stories.

SPG is a font of drama. They've got a group within their core that is okay with invading other threads, or they've got dedicated trolls that are willing to make them look like that's their deal. In either event they can't keep their shit in house, and it's getting them deleted and generating ill will across the board. SiM has survived by managing itself and keeping its bullshit internal. No reason to change that now.

Are we slow? Yeah. Are we quiet? Yeah. Did we muddle through some of the most obnoxious armchair philosophy shit a few weeks ago? Yeah. But that's just how we do.
>>
File: 1023285.png (2 MB, 1615x1024) Image search: [Google]
1023285.png
2 MB, 1615x1024
>>27310269
I have to say I agree with the decision not to merge. It's bad enough we get the axe from time to time, but having them join is just asking for trouble.
>>
>>27310573
It might not be rational, but I blame them for our recent troubles. We were fine for a good long while because we kept to ourselves. Then they come along, start shit with other threads, try to drag us into it, and piss of a mod and or a janitor in the process. Now we're having to bob and weave for no fucking reason.

So, yeah, I'm not a fan of theirs and I want nothing to do with them.
>>
>>27309601
>dat cunning plan and improv

This caged bluebird can still sing from time to time.
>>
>>27309601
10/10
>>
>>27309601
>"Put your fucking tail down, Dash. I don't want to fuck you."
This makes me way happier than it should. This story is too good for some cheap lewd.

>Punishment
Could have been more descriptive. Maybe with Anon watching he through the surveillance, seeing her suffer or make plans, while contemplating if he did the right thing. Also, I'm surprised to see that the whole punishment both started and ended in the same update. I know that time has passed and plot needs tog o forward but it /felt/ rushed.

>The plan
This was good. Just like the old days, Anon and Dash conning their way through impossible situations. I wish this story could go on forever.

>Anon throwing Chissik and possibly all the changelings under the bus to save his own ass.
I love it when Anon is this kind of asshole.

Overall, the update was great but not perfect, 8/10.
>>
File: 391865.png (622 KB, 1280x1426) Image search: [Google]
391865.png
622 KB, 1280x1426
>>27308049
>>
>>27309904
There are still major current differences between the two groups though, which were deep rooted when they first appeared.
>>
bamp
>>
>>27309904
The fact that you're namefagging without adding content speaks volumes to your newfag, and as such I reserve the right to both mock and dismiss out of hand anything you say.
>>
>>27309886
So continuing my train of thought.

This was definitely a weird update for me. I think it was good and is moving the story in the right direction, but between anon being even more cruel and manipulative than usual (and in a new and exciting way!) and dash getting ready to lie to her friends and screw over Chissik .. the whole thing left a sour taste. It's like we're seeing the worst traits in Anon coming out, _and_ he's inspiring them in dash. Again, this entirely fits the theme of the story and presumably is necessary for whatever your ultimate endgame is, but definitely hitting on the feels here.

Agree with >>27312903 in that it did feel rushed. Anon went from "we're done" to almost forgiven really fast. That said, I'm kinda glad that whole didn't drag out over several updates. I really can't see how we could have both, and given the two choices I'll take rushed over dragging things out most of the time.

Also as usual it's great to see frustrated "things arn't going well at all" Anon.

Thanks for the update. It's really great to see things keep going despite all the thread chaos of late.
>>
>>27303978
Ah, good to see we're up, I had worried we may have died while I wasn't looking.

>>27305299
Right now our lack of writers is a far bigger issue than the occasional thread takedown, we can post new threads, but us having such a small pool of dedicated contibuters is gonna set us on the road to the end at some point.

However a merge with SPG, in my opinion, would just lead to a shitshow that would damage both of us.

We need more content if we want to help the thread. I'd say more of the roughly mid-length (round the length of kingdom for a safeword) stories might help, as yours and skaf's current stories are a bit too heavy and escapade's are too intermitant or short to pull much new blood in.

Fortunately we still have a solid enough base of anons to keep the threads bumped, so we do have time too fix our problems.

So if anyone here wants to have a crack at write fagging, by all means do. I'm busy as fuck for the next two months, but I'll probably see if I can throw something together once I've got some free time. At this point, some new folk or outsiders throwing stories at the wall and seeing what sticks to suppliment the regulars would be a decent step in the right direction by my reckoning.
>>
>>27316474
I'd love to see some new green, even if it's really rough.

Personally I've been trying to write for awhile but can't seem to get anywhere with it. I've got a lot of broken fragments of stuff, but I can't seem to pull anything into a coherent story, and the few times I come up with a neat starting place I quickly get to a "and now what" kinda point.
>>
>>27316605
>the few times I come up with a neat starting place I quickly get to a "and now what" kinda point.
That's when you post what you have and claim it's a CYOA, Anon :^)
>>
>>27316826
The truth has been spoken.
>>
File: 1458812616968.jpg (55 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1458812616968.jpg
55 KB, 900x900
>>
>>27316605
What do you have so far? Just throw out some ideas there - even if they're half-done, just give a blurb of where you're going.

Bouncing ideas off of people really does help.
>>
>>27317706
I don't mind posting half finished stuff, but I feel like I'm wasting everyone's time with it if I have no idea where I'm going with it or what the point even is.

I also tend to be a very scene focused guy, most of my ideas you could drop any random pony in... which given that people like characters (especially here) doesn't really bode well. Trying to write more character focused stuff but just isn't clicking.

Anyway, sorry for all the babbling... I'm going to bed!
>>
>>27318201
Fair enough.

I'd still say to just vomit ideas for people to comment on. Maybe someone will think of a way a pony could fit best with a particular scene.
>>
bemp
>>
>>27309601
Some thoughts:

If you do get to the lewd, either make it VERY good, or make it incredibly brief. Implied, even, like starting a scene change with implying it just happened.

Also, this story has so much going for it. Use that momentum to tear our fucking hearts out, and let that pain augment the ending you write.
>>
I'm looking for a story where Anon wakes up in what appears to be a large house/mansion owned by Octavia, and she intends on keeping him as her pet.

Ring any bells?
>>
>>27319825
No but that sounds fucking awesome, seconded.
>>
>>27319833
Yeah, I forget if it was a long green and I just never got around to reading it, or if it died really early, but IIRC the first thing she offers him to eat is a bowl of fruit covered in marejuice. She was really wealthy for some reason.
>>
File: twi_eyeballs.png (168 KB, 496x371) Image search: [Google]
twi_eyeballs.png
168 KB, 496x371
>>27319857
>cellist
>wealthy for some reason
>for some reason
>>
>>27319870
I don't mean wealthy as in, "Oh, this person is first chair cellist for the New York Philharmonic, they have a bit of money."

I mean, "This person is rich like a Russian businessman with insider connections in 1991, they're a multi-billionaire."

As opposed to every other fic with Octavia ever where she's just barely scraping by, and living with Wub Horse.
>>
>>27319939
oh shit
a pizza to whoever sends this to me if i like it
>>
File: 447969.png (218 KB, 1053x677) Image search: [Google]
447969.png
218 KB, 1053x677
>>
File: 1149550.png (472 KB, 900x810) Image search: [Google]
1149550.png
472 KB, 900x810
>>27314011
>>
File: in_ruins_by_theparagon-d4gu4i3.png (377 KB, 960x867) Image search: [Google]
in_ruins_by_theparagon-d4gu4i3.png
377 KB, 960x867
Hmm... writing...
>>
File: react mindfuck chess.jpg (52 KB, 430x409) Image search: [Google]
react mindfuck chess.jpg
52 KB, 430x409
>Carefully, ever so carefully, you reach your hooves up, between his legs, and cup his balls in your frogs
>balls in your frogs
>frogs
>>
>>27324410
From Wikipedia. "Thefrogis a part of ahorse's hoof, located on the underside, which should touch the ground if thehorseis standing on soft footing."
>>
>>27324429
Formatting got fucked up in the copy paste.
>>
File: react hue.gif (24 KB, 210x200) Image search: [Google]
react hue.gif
24 KB, 210x200
>>27324429
oh
>>
>>27324410
As seen here, Anon.
It was surprisingly hard to find an example that was SFW.
>>
File: dash hooves tickle.jpg (303 KB, 1200x1130) Image search: [Google]
dash hooves tickle.jpg
303 KB, 1200x1130
>>27324598
beauty
>>
>>27324666
Satan, can you please explain why Dash practically melts when her frogs are touched by the fingers.
>>
File: goodgood.gif (284 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
goodgood.gif
284 KB, 150x150
>>27323356
How do you think it'd feel have your dick sandwiched between them?
>>
>>27325200
Remember in (season 2? i dont even fucking know) when she mentioned she doesn't like anypony touching her hooves?

I thought I was the only one who remembered that until someone showed me this pic.

No idea, though, really. But I imagine such an area would be sensitive.
>>
Does green require sexual/lewd?
>>
>>27325534
No, No it does not.
>>
>>27325534
No. It requires charisma and style.
>>
>>27325534
Yes
>>
>>27325534
No, it doesn't.

>>27325580
Do yourself a favor and read Broken Bluebird >>27309451
>>
>>27325214
>Forcing them to have some fun with each other under threat of punishing the other
U-Unf. It'd be kind of adorably sadistic to watch Twilymom blunderingly try to 'tempt' you to keep the focus on her rather than allow you to do anything to her daughter.
>>
File: react_hot_hardness.gif (53 KB, 256x96) Image search: [Google]
react_hot_hardness.gif
53 KB, 256x96
>>27326505
>>
>>27315793
>Anon went from "we're done" to almost forgiven really fast
Agreed, but I think this is fitting. It shows some flaw in Anon. He's stressed, he needs comfort. He's not thinking with perfect clarity. Obviously he's invested in keeping Dash's behavior in check, but that's simply not his only priority, no matter how dire the situation.

We all love manipulative, plotting Anon. But he can't be perfect if we are to continue loving him.
>>
Looking through the pastebin, I didn't really see any of what I was looking for.

I understand most of these are based off of the original 'NMM/Anon/Octavia' green, but are there any where Anon is the submissive one?
>>
>>27327932
>any where Anon is the submissive one?
I don't think so. Despite the pic in the OP, there's traditionally been a massive pushback in the thread against submissive Anon.
>>
File: 1109611.jpg (391 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1109611.jpg
391 KB, 1280x853
>>27327872
>>
>>27326505
That's when you make her do something to her daughter.
>>
Been a while since I checked this thread. Did the original story get shelved? It hasn't gotten very far since the last time I read.
>>
>>27329485
Yes. MrNamless vanished over a year ago, and we haven't heard from him since.

...actually, I think it's coming up on two years now. Damn.
>>
File: hmm___yeah.gif (1024 KB, 242x198) Image search: [Google]
hmm___yeah.gif
1024 KB, 242x198
>>27327997
Thanks friend.
>>
>>27329157
Yep. Can't be something just painful, though. That might get her to rebel.

The question is, if you tell her to play around with Twilight a bit - would she genuinely try to do her best to make the experience 'pleasurable' for Twilight, in the hopes of offering whatever comfort she possibly could?
>>
>>27329995
If she won't then you have no choice but to pick up the slack yourself. It's only fair if everyone gets to finish.
>>
>>27330190
Either that, or if she isn't going to really have some fun with Twilight then she has to teach Twilight how to have some fun with you.

I mean, Velvet probably knows how a few tricks by now - she's obviously kept herself going pretty well. Would be a real shame if that knowledge went to waste, so she can either put it to use or pass it on.
>>
File: 1146674.png (117 KB, 1604x1173) Image search: [Google]
1146674.png
117 KB, 1604x1173
>>27328923
>>
>>27305299
Agains't.
>>
Just a heads up.

>>>/qa/524610
>>
>>27330418
And reading through this, I realize that I have been suggesting ideas for incestual granny rape lewds.

The fuck have you all done to me? I didn't used to be this fucked up.
>>
File: 1426944807418.gif (426 KB, 250x232) Image search: [Google]
1426944807418.gif
426 KB, 250x232
>>27334189
Are you able to discern fiction from reality? If so then there's nothing wrong with you that a good dicking wouldn't solve.
>>
>>27329157
I need this.
>>
>>27334273
judging by some of the posts in this thread they may very well be unable to. but I believe in them, they're at least self aware.
>>
>>27327997
This. Didn't olli get a bunch of flack for the ending to luna just because of the implied reversal? I'd hate to see what people do to a real one.
>>
>>27335428
The ending destroyed the tone of the story. It would have been perfectly fine if Anon was sub from the beginning.
>>
>>27335428
>Olibird's shitposting as Anon to shill his stories again.
>>
>>27303978
>that pic
his legs arent restricted. he should take the beast into a headlock and suffocate it. the position is already perfect
>>
>>27335731
If I were to bitch about Oli doing something it'd be dragging us into SPG's shit again. I like his stories, but he's not the fucking anointed thread ambassador.
>>
>>27335904
That's a fairly passive-aggressive way to bring that up in thread, but I don't disagree with what you're saying.
>>
File: 169pixel.png (332 B, 169x100) Image search: [Google]
169pixel.png
332 B, 169x100
>>27326828
Im so sorry for you Anon
>>
>>27335731
>Implying
If anything, I'd be the one insulting them and telling people to read something that's actually GOOD.

>>27335904
>>27335969
That...wasn't quite my intention. But you guys are right. That wasn't my place to bring it up, and I'm sorry.
>>
>>27336986
I'm not them but eh you had your heart in the right place, and quite frankly who else would do it other than a writefag? None of us anon's have a 'face' to recognize.
>>
>>27336986
It's cool, just let them do their own thing and we'll do ours. They keep fucking things up, failed invasions, etc, and calling attention to themselves in the worst way and that doesn't help us in the least.

We were fine before them, we'll be fine without them. Love your stories, bro.
>>
>>27336986
Apology accepted. It's way better for a writefag to do any negotiations than it is for Anon, but the thing is, we shouldn't be negotiating with them at all.

We're very different crowds, and we have nothing to do with them any more than we do with Spanking General, Anonymous in Equestria, or Flutterrape.
>>
File: 183182.jpg (310 KB, 1459x1833) Image search: [Google]
183182.jpg
310 KB, 1459x1833
>>27331010
>>
>>27336986
To be fair, given PP is our fallback, if someone has to use a name you're probably the best choice. This is ongoing so I'm glad it gets brought up every now and again to reinforce the resounding 'no'. As it stands they've been getting more and more time unmolested with each iteration so it may finally be over anyway.
>>
>>27336986
>Think there's finally an update
>No update

Heckie.
>>
File: 28195.jpg (49 KB, 338x500) Image search: [Google]
28195.jpg
49 KB, 338x500
>>27337774
>>
File: 133732.png (2 MB, 2000x2500) Image search: [Google]
133732.png
2 MB, 2000x2500
>>27341057
>>
File: 1450699885155.png (914 KB, 3000x4458) Image search: [Google]
1450699885155.png
914 KB, 3000x4458
>>27341884
>>
File: twi_dejected.gif (840 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
twi_dejected.gif
840 KB, 640x360
This gif melts my heart.
>>
File: 1147851.jpg (275 KB, 1167x935) Image search: [Google]
1147851.jpg
275 KB, 1167x935
>>27341884
>>
File: 411718.png (384 KB, 500x788) Image search: [Google]
411718.png
384 KB, 500x788
>>27343964
>>
File: 322894.jpg (244 KB, 755x1147) Image search: [Google]
322894.jpg
244 KB, 755x1147
>>27345388
>>
File: 117306.png (1 MB, 2400x1097) Image search: [Google]
117306.png
1 MB, 2400x1097
>>27346248
>>
>>27335718
it was fucking perfect you ass hat. the tone of the story was harsh but it was an accident. the only other fitting thing would be a break up. canon luna is all about getting even over running away.

>>27335904
>>27335969
>>27336986
just do it without a name next time if ever. face doesn't really matter one way or another, they either see the posts and what they say or they don't. its not like you're a trip fag so they have to trust you're not lying anyway even if you did use a name. its kind of stupid but names get respect because of the green they produce so using them outside that kind of prerogative can feel unintentionally pompous. I mean yeah you might frequent both areas but ask yourself if that really matters for what you're trying to do?

if anyone thinks the inter-thread tension is anything more than just the general circlejerking of your taste<my taste they're genuinely paranoid. SPG is too busy being angry at scruffy. every thread has those guys who goes into post how RD is a cunt and their waifu is superior.
>>
>>27346248
fluttershy is a good girl. wheres rarity?
>>
>>27347550
Rarity is the one that put them there.
>>
>>27347678
for real or just your supposition? i'd like to believe theyre being enslaved and trained by someone other than her.
>>
>>27347550
That's from the Nightmare Rarity arc of the comics. Rarity's off being possessed by Ghostbusters extras and destroying any semblance of narrative depth for Luna's character arc.

Flutters is top cute there, though.
>>
>>27347865
darn, guess flutters just has pillows because nightmare mc ruining lunarity likes her bod.

fuck the comics at all times.
>>
>>27323356
>>27325214
>>27326505
>>27329157
>>27334357
>>27329995

Anyone else notice their tails are both raised? The mother's tail even more so?

>>27336439
wat
>>
>>27348898
>wat
Not that guy, but I'm pretty sure that he's laughing at you for having a short dick. Because your original "hardening"picture >>27326828 implied its only 169 pixels long... which really is laughably short
>>
>>27349094
Oh. Well, while it's not exactly small, it could certainly benefit from 2 more inches. So I'll concede to his mockery.
>>
>>27348898
I hadn't, but...

...imagine if that was just the start of things, though - ordering them to just keep their tails up, thank you very much, even before you lay a finger on either of them. They know nothing has happened... yet. But given the situation they're in already, it's pretty clear that you could be far worse if they disobey so it happens even though both know exactly where this means things are going next.

Of course neither can talk, but they both know they're thinking the same thing - you hadn't specified which one will be 'first', but each knows if it's them maybe you'll at least spend yourself violating them instead of the other one. So both of them put their tails up as far as they can, simultaneously wishing and terrified of the thought that you'll spare the other.
>>
File: aj wind.gif (2 MB, 685x516) Image search: [Google]
aj wind.gif
2 MB, 685x516
>>27349742
unf
>>
>>27349755
What episode is this from? I don't recognise it.
>>
>>27352429
Season 2 premier, I think. Discord fucking shit up. I think
>>
page9
>>
Cancer thread is cancer.
>>
fffffff
>>
internal bleedings are bad
bump
>>
>>27361514
story time?
>>
>>27361551
soon/never
>>
>>27362455
You tease.
>>
File: 1127260.png (1012 KB, 1280x793) Image search: [Google]
1127260.png
1012 KB, 1280x793
>>27347034
>>
File: 1147797.jpg (885 KB, 2883x2243) Image search: [Google]
1147797.jpg
885 KB, 2883x2243
Posting from an end of a previous thread. This artist is getting pretty damn hot with the situations he draws.
>>
>>27364744
I assume that there is more to this.

Sauce?
>>
>>27364747
filename is derpibooru nimber just like every other cropped clop pic.
>>
>>27364750
Ah. Clever.
>>
>>27305299
Now it is my turn to say OH SHIT NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING, isn't it?
>>
>>27364763
Reasonal member of "sister thread" here to say, just ignore it. We don't want this shit to start again since we've made peace.
>>
Not to stir up shit or cause a ruckus, but if this thread isn't a fan of submissive Anon stories, do you know where I could find some?
>>
K. Is this thread still a bumpfest? Else I'll post green since abuse in SPG is like /b/ without NEETs or weebs.
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-15+at+09.41.45).jpg (63 KB, 441x667) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-15+at+09.41.45).jpg
63 KB, 441x667
Recently drew this. Relates to the thread.

Also, just fucking merge already, it's not like either one of you is active enough to sustain yourself alone.

tfw not enough time to colour it
>>
>>27303978
I know the artist of this pic, he really isn't into ponies anymore >_>
>>
>>27365170
Don't worry you're not gonna start a ruckus with this, we know who we are.

>>27366275
This thread is always bumpfest. Go ahead and post whatever you have.

>>27366364
Thanks for the image, but we can barely stay off each other's backs when we are in different threads, merging would be disastrous.
>>
>>27366907
K. My go.

>The five stages of grief.
>Denial.
"No! You won't take her away from me!"
>Anger.
"YOU STUPID IDIOTS, STOP DOING THIS!"
>Bargaining.
"Pleeeeeeease let her go, can you?"
>Depression.
"...*sob* *sob*..."
>...Acceptance.
"...I will be your slave, if that's what you want..."
>His smug grin on his face clearly presents the impending doom you're going to meet.
>But now it doesn't matter.
>Your life, Your deepest love...
>Twily...
>...is finally going to be free.
>But only if you accepted your fate.
>You already did, though
>The millions of feelings rushing through your back...
>...Fear, Loathe, Guilt, Despair...
>...Submission.
>You're no longer free.
>In exchange of your daughter's freedom.
>Twily's freedom.
>The rivers of tears...
>...Tears of acceptance and suff-
>"Okay, Enough pow-wow for now. There comes my part of the deal."
>He aims his claw towards your sacrifice.
>Twily...
>Still untouched.
>No bruises, nor whipmarks...
"Ha... Ha..."
>It's a miracle.
>Thank Celestia she's alright. Really.
"Thank you. Thank you."
>"Ahem. 'Thank you' who?"
>His playful smile already gives you the answer...
>But there's another feeling that resonates inside you...
>...Hesitance.
"Ha... Huh..."
>Looking away ashamingly with a remorseful smile, you let out what he was desperately waiting for you to say...
"...Thank you, Master."
>"Okay, It is time to go, shall we?"
>You open your mouth to say 'Yes', but he gives you no time to do it.
>So you close your mouth as he cracks open the shackles and chains around you, keeping you in place.
>The clangs, hinges and squeals they make ensure your partial freedom.
>But he still doesn't trust you that much yet.
>He didn't take out the horn ring, the one preventing you to use your magic.
>But still.
>Twily's going to be free, and you can't be more excited about it.
>And he... Anon... is going to let you see her running into freedom.
>An awesome status that lets you do what you want.
>>
>>27367189
>But it was taken from you, and given to your daughter... Twily.
>Not only the chains can hinge.
>Staircases can too.
>And doors.
>You were going to get out of that stinky, dusty place.
>'Basement', he would call it sometimes.
>'Torture Chamber' for you.
>But now you're breaking free of that place.
>And right to another door.
>The same door you entered right before going to the torture chamber.
>Where he'd whip you.
>Smack your rump with his riding crop.
>And worst of all... Rut you like there was no tomorrow.
>You still have fresh memories of every lash and whip he marked onto you.
>Hey... She's leaving.
>Twily is leaving you behind.
>To meet and greet a new world.
>She unfolds her still untouched wings, and prepares to take off.
>The whoosh she made to fly away from you, is something you'll never forget.
>Ever.
>"Now it's time to do something. I'm out of ideas. Heh... Do you have any?"
>You've spent days without eating something.
>You lost the track of time long ago...
>...Did you?
>An internal gargle inside you makes its way to your brain, reminding you of your state of hunger.
"I'm starving, Can we get something to eat?"
>He places a claw under his... lower muzzle? And looks upwards like if he was thinking.
>"Yeah, I'm kind of starving right now. I'll call."
>>
>>27367206
Whelp, that's all I have by now.
Feedback and criticism sjall be more than accepted, even if its just a rage hammer.
>>
>>27365170
There was a femdom or tsundere generals. They probably have submissive Anon.
>>
Bumpa
>>
>>27367217
That first post wasn't actually bad, but to be honest it kinda went downhill in the second.

The biggest issue I see is a lot of it feels superfluous, like it was added to stretch the scene out. A little linguistic garnish isn't bad, but you've got a lot of filler and redundancy going on.

In a longer bit of green you might have gotten away with it, or it might have even been justified as building atmosphere. A little bit of pointless is needed to build the initial picture in a readers head, but since this is pretty much only an intro, it really stands out as being excessively wordy.

I have a hunch that when you're writing this you're eying the word count nervously and fighting to get enough content to justify posting. That's common but a horrible way to write, and leads to the school assignment problem where everything feels expanded to fit a word count requirement.

I'd say try to write a longer section.. just let yourself go and don't worry about how long it is.. and ultimately when you go back and edit before posting, you should be removing stuff not adding stuff imo. Make it more concise, not longer.
>>
>>27367217
Was about to ask if there was more, but I guess that answers that.

I like it. The idea of someone being bound more by their own choice than by any physical bondage is always an interesting route.

With respect to the second part: Keep an eye on the 'show, don't tell' rule - we don't need to be told everything that happened to Velvet in that room; merely commenting on the shudder that runs through her as she passes by that door would be enough. Presumably if you wanted to actually show us what happened in there, that could be worked into a proper scene of its own rather than tacked on as a flat description in this one.

I'd actually have been more interested to see what kind of emotions were going between Sparkle and Velvet as she left - I don't get the feeling they could actually talk to each other, but does Twilight know that she is being freed because of her mother's sacrifice? That'd have been good to comment on.

Please don't take this as overly harsh criticism saying everything is shit. You've got a strong start here, but figuring out where you're going next will help you keep everything from dragging out.
>>
>>27364763
>>27364767
desu I really don't know when this reversal of attitude even happened. it used to be in the beginning that SIM would come over to SPG and bitch about us not merging with them. there only seems to be one post on SPG at all that has to do with joining the threads and it didn't even get many replied let alone positive ones. I suspect the people who wanted things to join up where probably not around for SPG establishing its identity and simply assumed it would be fine to huddle together since we have vaguely similar themes.

Really, its the attitude differences that cause problems, not even the content. SIM usually has the better art though so maybe they where just thinking with their dicks.
>>
>>27367217
It was definitely better than the last time. But you still have the same problem as before. Your green manages to be too short and too long at the same time.

One one hand you have obvious filler lines like
>Not only the chains can hinge.
>Staircases can too.
>And doors.
Writing like this can work if you're building an atmosphere or let's say, describing a character thinking of a plan on how to escape, building their plan thought by thought as the wheels inside their brain are slowly turning, and things are falling in their place.... but right now you're using it as a filler and it shows.

On the other hand, you are leaving out and skipping over so many things, take Twilight's departure for example. This should be the most deeply emotional moment of their life. And you just skipped over it. Did they exchange any last words? Did Twilight promise to come back for her? Did they hug? Did Twilight see her mother's whip marks? How did she reacts? Did twilight leave on her own or did anon have to kick her out?

The more important a scene, the more details you have to give us. This was an important scene, and you brushed over it. How am I supposed to feel for Velvet when you don't make me?

Ask yourself, what does the audience want to see? In the second post you skipped over Anon smacking and raping Velvet like there was no tomorrow. And instead you build up a scene of Anon and Velvet eating together. Which of these two people want to see and care about? It's the sex.Dinner scene can be good too, but only if there is some important character-building or plot-advancing conversation happening.

Don't skip over things that we want to see. Give us details, how does it sound, how does it look, how does it feel? Once yous start doing that you will have enough green to not have to fluff it up with filler.

You're getting better, keep writing.
>>
>>27310269
>Their content and ours is by and large completely different
Are you high? It's 90% the same shit. I follow both threads, and considering your statement, you obviously don't. The shitposting is pretty much the same in both threads aswell.

>>27314504
>There are still major current differences between the two groups
And those MAJOR differences would be? Ponies are still slaves, one way or the other. SPG is pretty much the same shit as SiM
>>
>>27368636
I follow both threads too and disagree, but who cares. Even if the content _was_ compatible, every time the topic comes up both sides are vastly against the idea.

It's not happening, get over it already.
>>
>>27368636
see >>27367937
attitudes of SIM posters and SPG posters are vastly different in terms of thought and tone. if you aren't aware of how different names and environments can provoke different kinds of behavior between users you really don't have a right to speak about this. the collars are superficial. It's the way those things are thought about or looked at that is different. not just the white knighting, but SIMs level of aggression in stories for following the protagonist.
>>
File: mlfw5156-twi-herewegoagain.png (72 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
mlfw5156-twi-herewegoagain.png
72 KB, 512x512
>>27368636
I seriously give up, I'm just ignoring any further discussion about merging from here out and seriously hope everyone else does as well.

It's been discussed to death and the results of said discussion were pretty clear. This is either bait or autism, either way it's old.
>>
>>27368636
>And those MAJOR differences would be? Ponies are still slaves, one way or the other. SPG is pretty much the same shit as SiM
I disagree. Yes, we both have ponies with collars, but the opinions on what to do with them next are vastly different in SiM and SPG.
>>
File: 1458275821187.png (282 KB, 659x800) Image search: [Google]
1458275821187.png
282 KB, 659x800
Make it stop
>>27368636
You can have a submissive/dominant relationship without slavery (Extortion/Rape/Consentual play...)

You can have Slavery without d/s elements -> white knight shit
>>
Delayed response time! I meant to do this days ago and then completely forgot.

>>27311565
Heh, yes she can.

>>27312903
>Punishment section was too short
Noted. The primary concern I had here was that filler would seem half-assed or unnecessary - I honestly couldn't think what to fill it with, especially since I was trying to get at Anonymous being absolutely out of his normal 'think of a plan and go' mode. I'd rather move things quickly than deliver poor-quality writing.

>I love it when Anon is this kind of asshole.
Now the question is, can Dash bring herself to go through with it.

>>27309886
>>27315793
>Hitting the feels by cruelty and Dash's own descent.
That's kind of a good thing, actually. I like dropping occasional reminders that Anon isn't just anti-hero wheeler-dealer, but an actual sadistic bastard as well.

Dash taking on those traits, however, is a new turn in the story. I was expecting somewhat mixed-reaction out of it, as up until now all of her actions (even leading to the CMC's brief imprisonment) have been nominally in the hope of producing an ultimately good outcome for everyone. Here, however, 'everyone' isn't necessarily possible anymore. It's arguably the most OOC I've written her as of yet, but I'm just hoping the lead-up to it makes sense.
>>
>>27367267
Thanks friend.
>>
>>27368996
>OOC dash
I'd say you pulled this off well. In pretty much any other story you'd be taking all kinds of shit for how dash is behaving, but you've absolutely built things up to where this feels realistic.

I know the first time the hint of dash turning on her friends brought the flack, but it feels like at this point in the story we're down that road. Still not writing off dash not being able to do it at the last second, but you've put her through enough shit that if she does it's not going to feel like that big a leap.
>>
File: tsw.png (1 MB, 1200x1594) Image search: [Google]
tsw.png
1 MB, 1200x1594
Mare is for whipping.
>>
>>27369347
>whipping
You know, we've had like almost none of that here. I mean a few stories have used it as a minor plot device, but it's kinda surprising how little whipping/caning/etc we have here.
>>
File: react implying celestia.gif (405 KB, 309x309) Image search: [Google]
react implying celestia.gif
405 KB, 309x309
>>27366364
>merge?
No. There are prevalent enough themes differing between the two threads that the top 10 best solutions will all involve keeping them separate
>communicate on the issue for everyone's benefit?
No. SiM has like two people who can read one implication without assuming two more and screaming about how SPG turk thur jerbs. It's not gonna happen. Just give up.
>>
>>27368996
>It's arguably the most OOC I've written her as of yet,
Not really. Canon dash doesn't always want what's best for everyone. She tried to stop winter, and destroyed an entire factory full of workers, to "help" her beloved turtle. And she also canonically dreams of defeating changelings.

She's not turning on her friends, shes turning on some random people she doesn't care about. Your dasd is not getting /out/ of character, she's getting /in/ her character.
>>
>>27368996
You need to tattoo >>27369669
onto the inside of your eye lids.
>>
>>27369669
Hmm, that's an interesting argument.

That said, there seems to mostly be a duality in her canon personality. She is either fiercely loyal to her friends, or fiercely self centered.

The idea of loyalty being her thing, and that over the course of the story that loyalty has simply been redirected makes sense.

That said, I feel like direct betrayal goes against her canon personality. She's certainly been driven to this point, but as BB said, it'll be a question of whether she can take that next step or not when the time comes.
>>
>>27369347
Whipping serves only two purposes: punishment or sadism. If the mare knows her place, there is no need for punishment. If she doesn't, or if her master just wants her to suffer, there are far better ways to hurt her.
>>
File: 1463132879695.png (480 KB, 1280x1302) Image search: [Google]
1463132879695.png
480 KB, 1280x1302
>>27368996
>mixed reactions
I cant say for sure if I would have them, given i dropped this a while ago. but this is exactly why I stopped reading BB ages ago, too much suffering and I was getting vibes that match tragedy, and most tragedies have those scenes where the hero just about gets what they want before its all taken away and they fall/die/etc.

Basically what I'm getting at is some of the people who would have a problem with this direction of dash in the first place probably already packed up and left so to speak. though motives aside, if dash tried subterfuge as a means of pursuing her original personalities goals I wouldn't hold that against her.

>>27368832
>>you can have slavery without D/s elements
>>white knight
this is exact opposite of white knight. except for a few instances (like fireking's rebellion road trip) the "white-knighting" is just nurture based slavery rather than sadism. ponies may be encouraged to think independantly and drop the habits of slavery, but its still very clear that the human is in control and the pony needs them to take a parental role with them.

that aside, I only noticed your post because of its image and it's exactly how I feel when reading BB.
>>
>>27367937
Someone that goes to both really wants all their shit in one place and keeps trying to convince both sides.
>>
>>27370447
Yeah, I feel like anyone that couldn't stomach RD being actually broken or the pending bittersweet at best ending jumped off the ride awhile ago.

I still hold out a slim hope that RD will come out of this not entirely broken and maybe with her old friends, but at the very least things have (and will continue to) get worse. Either way, I'm on this ride till the end!
>>
>silly question
If Fluttershy had a cruel-ish master who wasn't anon, what character would it be.
>>
>>27371361
Discord is the obvious answer.

I'm also inclined to say one of the various fashion ponies we've seen hanging around. When you dictate what's fashionable, it's easy to decide that this year it's going to be something coincidentally large enough to cover any signs of abuse.
>>
>>27371361
Angel or Discord.
>>
>>27371417
Thanks.
>>
File: 1459121206260.jpg (237 KB, 1069x538) Image search: [Google]
1459121206260.jpg
237 KB, 1069x538
>>27371361
Rarity if she was entertaining shy's fashion skills as in suited for success. treating her harshly as a means of training and keeping shy who wants to prove her fashion sense isn't bad looped into it by denying her training if she complains to much.

Bat shy might end up in a black mailed situation as a vampire, forced to kneel to commands or face execution, and perhaps a few of her friends who knew about the issue but still care about fluttershy.

Chrysalis would try to harness fluttershy's love and use her as a source of information, knowing she is unlikely to fight her way out, she could get maximum intel for nefarious or peace keeping plots alike by having someone who is genuinely accepting of "bad" characters.

Dragonface mcdragon is defeated by fluttershy but then decides to raise her as a dragon, which involves lots of power dynamics.

Discord is probably the worst, given discord is simply too chaotic to properly deal with order and dominance submission. that would be more like bullying than slave owning. what good is owning a slave if it means she'll become accustom to his jokes?

Following the batshy vein up above, Celestia puts fluttershy under a slave like lock down once she discovers her thestral nature. their trust and relationship must be built from scratch, and Celestias natural status as an enemy to vampires means she has an unassailable position above a captured fluttershy. Because she wants to believe the best in fluttershy she doesn't kill her but she intends to thoroughly dominate and control her for her and the safety of her ponies.
>>
There was a story in these threads a long time ago about Blueblood getting a pretty severe whipping and then becoming Anon's riding slave. Did that ever get finished? Also does anyone have a pastebin of it if you know which one I'm talking about? I can't find it in the archives.
>>
>>27372040
I got you famalam. As far as I know it was never finished.
http://pastebin.com/EyrhryMa
http://pastebin.com/VwqAvd2T
http://pastebin.com/qzQJ9RAc
>>
>>27372091
I remember this. I liked it a lot despite the gay rape scene. Shame the writefag is kill.
>>
>>27371966
>Bat shy might end up in a black mailed situation as a vampire, forced to kneel to commands or face execution
I want this. But with Twilight instead of Celestia to make it personal. Twilight knows she needs to make Fluttershy behave to save her life, but at the same time doesn't want to hurt her doing it.

>Discord ... that would be more like bullying than slave owning.
This would be fine too.
>>
File: 1459206088541.png (94 KB, 935x720) Image search: [Google]
1459206088541.png
94 KB, 935x720
>>27372172
I'm glad you like the celestia dynamic. I was particularly proud of it, and also very firmly expresses why I think Anon is cancer. there are so many decent ideas just like this that will never be explored. But the customer is always right as they say.
>>
File: 72.png (735 KB, 1257x1455) Image search: [Google]
72.png
735 KB, 1257x1455
>>27364118
>>
>>27372172
>>27372501
Why not mix in both Celestia and Twilight?

Celestia's prepared to personally take charge of Battyshy's situation, but Twilight begs to be allowed to take the lead in it instead - both because she wants to try and protect Fluttershy from any of the Royal Guard who may be too hard on her, and because she thinks a real friend will have a better chance at bringing under control.

Of course Twilight still has to actually control Bat-flutters when the night comes, or the whole situation falls apart. So she's not just fighting for Fluttershy's safety, but her own position in Celestia's eyes - and might be prone to getting a little aggressive when she becomes frustrated by a lack of progress with Batshy.
>>
>>27374013
10/10 idea. would read.
>>
>>27374013
Would read the fuck out of that.
>>
File: 1447193137097.png (1 MB, 1302x1600) Image search: [Google]
1447193137097.png
1 MB, 1302x1600
>>
File: 1458436030649.png (2 MB, 2008x1972) Image search: [Google]
1458436030649.png
2 MB, 2008x1972
>>27374013
as long as batshy is a real vamp, not an applesucker, I'd also follow this idea to the grave. For the tension to be heavy Bat shy needs to be a monster, a reluctant one but one none the less. not some victim, but a potential proginator and wielder of dark magic, a threat.
>>
>>27372501
Please, no one would be against that.
>>
>>27375377
being against isn't the same as being inspired to write it. People aren't most defined by what they wouldn't do, but what they actually do. for example; I'm not writing it therefore I am a cuck.
>>
File: 1125664.jpg (601 KB, 1194x878) Image search: [Google]
1125664.jpg
601 KB, 1194x878
>>27373387
>>
>>27363347
that wasnt my intention
sorry
>>
File: 1155532.jpg (46 KB, 1140x780) Image search: [Google]
1155532.jpg
46 KB, 1140x780
>>27376261
>>
>>27377491
Mare is for riding?
>>
>>27377502
mare is for submission
>>
>>27375278
Agreed. Though, I'm not certain whether it would be better if she reluctantly embraces her abilities or hates them but falls to instinct anyhow.

>>27374055
>>27374268
Unfortunately I'm not in a position to write it (unless you want even slower Bluebird updates...)
>>
>>27378057
Submission may include riding, yes?
>>
>>27378090
Yessssss
>>
>>27378090
Throw out some writefag bait and give us a prompt. Maybe someone will bite.
>>
File: large (1).jpg (251 KB, 1250x1000) Image search: [Google]
large (1).jpg
251 KB, 1250x1000
>>27378061
I'd prefer the former. Having grown up with her abilities from birth they'd just be normal to her, even if they had to be secret and scary and could hurt people if they weren't handled properly. Fluttershy would fail to see the difference between it and regular magic, pegasus flight, or earth pony strength. all of them can be abused after all.
>>
>>27378061
on the one hand, having you work on BB less would technically be fine for me, on the other having you work on this story fills me with absolute terror.

sadbugmom mildly related
>>
>>27378647
That picture does things to me. Things that send my brain off in a horrible direction. Broken and corrupted Celly when?
>>
>>27379472
its cute but chrysalis would never do this. theres dumb and then theres giving the power to harness love to the most beloved princess in equestria.
>>
>>27379615
>Chrysalis gets overconfident, Changelingifies Celestia believing ponies will only care what she looks like
>Ponies instead recognize Celestia as their true leader, empowering her again while poisoning Chrysalis with their hatred for what she's done.
>Celestia overwhelms Chrysalis and takes her prisoner
>Concluding that now she understands how a Changeling thinks, Celestia embarks on breaking Chrysalis
>Through entirely loving means, of course.
I fail to see the problem...?
>>
So I'm thinking of writing something for you guys. But I'm not 100% sure if it fits in here.
The Idea is quite vague as of now:
Equestria at war.
In the turmoil of war, cities are destroyed, dreams are crushed and lives are lost.
If cities are captured some Opressors enslave the population and...
In one Town there is one pone who is driven into insanity, a former actor, who uses his talents to manipulate and to deceive.
Not sure if Anon would play a part in this.
>>
>>27380300
Could work, honestly anything can work if written well enough and generally on theme.

Most stories here tend to be Anon centric, but I don't think that's necessarily a hard and fast rule.. and we've had a at least one that wasn't and it turned out good.
>>
>>27380239
the problem is chrysalis isn't that potato. but ymmv on fanfiction premises in the first place
>>
>>27380300
Anon is not a requirement for our stories.

Your overall idea is pretty solid, rough as it is right now. I'm assuming "insane pone" would be trying to deceive and manipulate his way up the metaphorical ladder to get back in control or something?
>>
File: 912683.png (554 KB, 1024x862) Image search: [Google]
912683.png
554 KB, 1024x862
>>27377491
>>
>>27380369
The theme is seems hard to grasp.

>>27381057
Not batshit crazy but maddened by the loss of everything pone held dear and the things that happened.
Using his skills to fuck things up. Maybe become ruler himself and slowly become what he loathed so much.
>>
>>27380300
I'd gladly read this with an open mind and give what input I can.
>>
This thread needs more broken Chrysalis stories. Or just villains in general, really. Hell, even Nightmare Moon being forced into a submissive role by Anonymous would be great.
>>
>>27382742
Thank you for your offer! One of my many flaws is my lack reliability, so we'll have to wait and see.
>>
>>27380408
I dunno, she seemed pretty overconfident in the show. Outright dismissed Cadance and Shining's love as a factor, even though that's what powers Chrysalis herself.
>>
>>27382864
We do need more of this, yes.
>>
Good night bump.
>>
File: 1461795216777.png (1 MB, 1584x1224) Image search: [Google]
1461795216777.png
1 MB, 1584x1224
>>27383133
it was more that shining is the only part of chrysalis's plan that didn't fuck up till the last minute. her control over shining became a blind spot because she was focusing on dealing with fixing situations that weren't working and therefore relied on things that where going okay to stay that way. It's actually a really common human weakness that's difficult to surmount.
>>
>>27384996
to give an example. say you are in a zombie apocalypses and you enter a right aid. there's a shotgun placed in a prominent location which you use to desperately defend yourself. Even when things cool down you are too focused on how much ammo you have left and potential new enemy threats to worry about when it was last cleaned and if it was about to misfire and explode in your hands.
>>
>>27384554
Good morning bump
>>
File: 173238.gif (2 MB, 389x574) Image search: [Google]
173238.gif
2 MB, 389x574
>>27381846
>>
bamp
>>
File: 90196.png (188 KB, 1012x840) Image search: [Google]
90196.png
188 KB, 1012x840
>>27386524
>>
File: 121503.png (1 MB, 1000x1427) Image search: [Google]
121503.png
1 MB, 1000x1427
>>27387160
>>
not
>>
fun bump
>>
still bumping
>>
Olibird when?
>>
File: 480915.png (2 MB, 2424x2006) Image search: [Google]
480915.png
2 MB, 2424x2006
>>27387715
>>
>>27390336
Soon, friendo.
>>
>>27392405
Good. Keep the thread bumped against the smurffags, friends.
>>
>>27392591
The what now?
>>
>>27393214
Another raid from /b/

Just ignore them.
>>
>>27393917
Oh, I didn't even notice them.
>>
is it safe to come back?
>>
File: 1133493.png (422 KB, 1327x1006) Image search: [Google]
1133493.png
422 KB, 1327x1006
>>27391146
>>
>>27394825
Was it ever not safe?
>>
File: 1463317116431.gif (29 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1463317116431.gif
29 KB, 500x281
>>
File: 1406055747057.png (2 MB, 1500x1800) Image search: [Google]
1406055747057.png
2 MB, 1500x1800
>>
Keepin' it alive.
>>
>>27398432
And again.
>>
File: 1040679.jpg (273 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1040679.jpg
273 KB, 1024x768
Goodnight bump.
>>
File: dash collar1.png (691 KB, 1280x1426) Image search: [Google]
dash collar1.png
691 KB, 1280x1426
>>27401338
>Hasjew will never "elevate" FiM to PG13 status in which ponies do this kind of thing for fun
>>
Surprisingly weird page 10 bump filled with dank memes and SFW bondage pics.
>>
>>27396953
!
>>
>wake up
>go into kitchen and see this
>Wat do?
>>
>>27406033
Tell her that if she's still hungry, there are more eggs in the fridge.
>>
>>27406033
Investigate the contents of that bowl. Is it dog food? Meatloaf? Pudding?
>>
>>27402054
what pg 13 shit are you watching where this happens?
>>
>>27406992
Well, I never watched the cartoon but there was that one PG-13 shit where some middle school girl gives a lapdance to her teacher for some reason. I figured faux slavery wasn't any more shocking than that.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 120

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.