[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daddy Discord Dadonequus Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 88
File: Discord Shipping Ships.jpg (55 KB, 553x457) Image search: [Google]
Discord Shipping Ships.jpg
55 KB, 553x457
"Lean & Mean Green Producing Machine Editon"

Anon finds themselves trapped inside of the body of a young colt or filly in Equestria. Only to be adopted by Discord, chaos and shenanigans quickly ensue.

Feel free to discuss the current stories, start a new one, draw something or just chill with us on the never ending ride.

Last Thread: >>27155344

Pastebins:

Erf: http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111

Elo (Elohemian): http://pastebin.com/u/Elohemian

Coffeeholic (Italian Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Coffeeholic

Laskvurel (George): http://pastebin.com/u/Laskvurel

Hoers (MIA): http://pastebin.com/u/Hoers
>>
File: 1461392015335.png (22 KB, 537x795) Image search: [Google]
1461392015335.png
22 KB, 537x795
Da first
>>
File: Power Ponies.jpg (59 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
Power Ponies.jpg
59 KB, 736x414
>>27253901
>>27249028
>>27249079
>>27249169
Wanted to do a "Power Rangers Edition" because of this:
>>27249338
>>27249406
But I couldn't find a fitting pic.
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 998x794) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 998x794
MANDATORY EGG POST
>>
>>27253901
Well niggas to avoid having my story being nammed after my nickname, I'll think about a name for my story, but I'm open for ideas too
>>
>>27254126
A chaotic scientist colt
Theory of chaos and magic
Chaos scientist and Chaos god

Or just go by a normal title like the rest of writefags who only have "dadcord" or Dadonequus.
I mean, Coffeeholic has "Adventures of Anontonio"
But any title is good, the important is the content.
>>
File: image.gif (313 KB, 349x313) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
313 KB, 349x313
>>27254126
"Dr. Anon, PHD In Chaos Chronicles"
>>
>>27254197
...I like this
>>
>>27253901

>my paste still not in the op

Message received!
>>
>>27254625
Are you the Eris guy? What happened to you? Did you even left a pastebin behind?
>>
>>27254625
Indeed and the message is: UPDATE WHEN
>>
File: 1400454035332.gif (4 MB, 297x126) Image search: [Google]
1400454035332.gif
4 MB, 297x126
I might or might not update today. Still, rest assured, I'm working on something
>>
>>27254656
Yus

I got banned for a week. Then I was too down to do anything. Then I didn't have any power. Then I was down again. Now sick.

And yes. I did! /u/Bunnyhood

>>27255034

B-by w-wensday?

Sorry for being mia. More soon! Something good, hope.
>>
What, so are we getting green tonight?
>>
>>27256133
Am I still on break? or do you guys want me to write something?
>>
>>27256175
If you don't feel well, then take another day dude. Don't worry for it
>>
>>27256181
it's more that I think i did toast the brain a little and need some recovery time. thats all. I noticed it gets harder and harder for me to write these days. so i may have finally toasted up. so one more day should do it
>>
If anyone is interested, I might be uploading another update later tonight
>>
>>27256573
Hooray
>>
>>27256175
youre never allowed to have a break, slave
on your dying day you shall still be here, writing horse-based fanfiction
and when you pass, your eldest child (that was conceived while you wrote) shall take your torch and continue the story
>>
>>27249504

>"Well, I mean later on Anon, And the idea itself is very simple. All we need to do is go on a field trip" Twilight, almost autonomously, starts to forge the puzzle together as she lists off and describes what she means. "We can go to a place and do things together like I'd do with my other friends. We could go to Apploosa or Manehatten . Anywhere really. And due to it being an enviroment where circumstances would most likely be out of our control. It would then end up being, and I mean this with every fiber of my being, a very fun and educational experience for the both us. How's that for a chance to bond? hmm?
>Twilight gave you an arrogant smile. Why arrogant? You could only guess, but she probably thought her idea was the fucking best in the universe......though..it didn't sound so bad either.
"Hey, that's actually a great idea Twilight. I like it"
>"Good! then tomorrow I can start further planning and make travel arrangements and the day after will be our big big day!"
>You gave her a warm smile. You felt that would show her best that you approve. Who knows, it could be even more fun than even you expect.Besides, her excited cuteness was giving you heart fuzzies.
>The rest of the night went towards a more focused approach to solving the puzzle. With Twilight doing much better than you. But never calling attention to it. You have small conversations still. usually about how you felt about Ponyville, or asking Twilight her opinion on her other five friends. Things went great, so great that you didn't notice the puzzle at some point until Twilight let out a big happy "Done!"
>>
>>27256944
>Done?
"We're done? I didn't even...."
>Whatever, who cares. you were actually interested to see what picture the puzzle actually made.
"Oh man...So what did...we...huh?"
>You tilt your head, but no matter what angle you looked at. the picture was clear...
"Books? all these peices for...books?! That's the picture?!"
>Twilight nodded, delighted and ecstatic that she managed to solve the puzzle with you. "Mhmm, one of my personal favorites really. You can never have too many books. Well..actually" Twilight puts her hoof under her muzzle and rubs, pondering "I guess if you have too many then it could be a problem. You'd have to sell some if you couldn't put up books on shelves anymore. Still, my point stands"
>....books
>Well, atleast it was fun. So fun in fact that you didn't even notice the time, or how tired you were.
>So tired that the surprise immediatly blacked you out, making you fall from the chair and slamming your head on the table before falling to the floor.
>"A-Anon? A-re you...."
>Sounds just drift away, as does the usual head pain as you drift off to sleep.
>>
>>27256944
Great! Erf's update, I'm just proof-reading my shit. Then I'll post my green tomorrow to avoid confusion with overlaping posts
>>
Hah! Wtf that's good!
>>
>>27256987
>Day 2
>The morning comes for you once again. The sun shining through the window....of Twilight's room.
>You actually get up on your own this time. Slowly, and groggily.
"ughh...books...huh?"
>You lift your head up and look around. You were back in Twilight's room.
>You found yourself on the bed she made for you. The blanket was carefully placed over you, tucked into you in such a way to keep you nice and snug
>Twilight must have brought you back to bed after you, well, you could only remember the chat you had with her and the results of the puzzle. So you must have fallen asleep.
>Infact, as you hop off your bed and look upon Twilight's she was still sleeping in her bed, heh...she looked pretty cute when she was sleeping.
>Spike was sleeping too.
>That actually got you thinking. You wondered what Twilight cuddles felt like.
>You walked over to her bed and hopped up like a cat to the top of it.
>There was no way you could position yourself under her wings. She was on her back, covered by a blanket, and facing upwards. Letting out little puffs of air with every breath.
>Yeah, no real good way to snuggle with her this way.
>You give up, and decide instead to go to the cutie map room. Of course, grabbing your trusty saddlebag. A full horn charge once again being at your command.
>>
>>27257056
>You trek into the Cutie Map room. Wanting to see the puzzle's complete form once again. If Twilight still had it there that is.
>As you looked upon the table. You could tell it was still there, she left the box out and opened still.
>But as you drew near, a familiar blue pegasus was sitting at her chair. She looked bored, she was just resting her head on the table, as if she had been waiting for something...or someone..for quite awhile.
"Rainbow Dash? Heya, good morning. Is breakfast soon or something?"
>Rainbow Dash lifted her head to attention, a little startled by your greeting. "Huh, what?...ohh.." She sighed at her own surprise and then turned her head towards you, her expression was of course, her usual sense of self importance. "oh, naah, I didn't wake up THIS early for breakfast. I actually came to see you Anon. I figured you'd be up early before Twilight woke up. Gives me plenty of time to check ya out"
>wut?
"Uhmmm...what? I usually sleep in for one. So I guess that makes you kind of lcuky. I probably just woke up because...hrnn.."
>You did notice your head hurt a little on the front, you didn't know why, but it was only a minor nuisance at this point.
"My head, I think. And...why are you here to see me? What did I do?"
>Like really, what the fuck did you do? Why was she here, and dat timing. What the fuck was this all about?
>Rainbow Dash hopped off her chair she seemed to want you for something, but what could it be?
>"I came to see you because I decided to actually read the yesterday's paper to see if there was any bad guys causing any trouble lately. And who do I see on the front page?"
>...wut?
"Me?"
>"exactly, now at first I thought that was kinda cool. You being the hero colt and all, it didn't seem too weird that you'd eventually save somepony else from some creeps. But the paper said you were using that horn of yours to beat up a couple of griffons. And then TODAY'S paper says one of them said some really weird stuff happened"
>>
>>27257228
>What was her point? Did she come just to tell you what she read in the paper?
"Well, yeah. Chaos remember? Of course my takedown was going to be a little unusual. I gotta admit though.."
>You chuckle a little arrogantly
"I must have looked really cool doing it, specially with that fedora and trenchcoat on"
>"I bet. I gotta admit, that sounds like something I would have really loved to see" Rainbow Dash was visually showing that she was impressed, but there was something irksome about it. Especially when it shifted to something that resembled that she was suspicious of something. "But, see. It's that kind of thing that bothers me Anon, they way you go heroing around and stuff"
>Why would that bother her? unless...
"What, I'm not trying to steal your spotlight or anything. I was only doing a good deed is all."
>"And that's well and good, ain't nothing wrong with being a hero. I mean, just look at me" Rainbow Dash lifts off into the air and does a few tricks while speaking "I'm fast, strong, and most importantly, Super cool"
>She lands with a chuckle, before going back to that serious suspicious look. "Yeah....but, see. There's something that irks me about you now...so,I wanna ask. That horn can do anything right?"
>...did...she want to borrow the horn?
"Sorta, but Rainbow Dash. I can't just lend you the horn if that's what you're asking. I don't even see why you came this early just to ask that."
>"Woah, slow down there kid. I didn't come here to ask for the horn. I don't need magic to be great. But, see. I was thinking. You see, right before Nightmare Night. I remember fighting this really weird unicorn that could do stuff even Twilight couldn't do. Everypony told me I was dreaming but Anon..." She moved in closer, bring her face close to yours as she shifts her eyes up and down, judging and analyzing you "I'm not so sure that was a dream"
>>
>>27257329
Deny allegations like both Clintons
>>
File: 1416502662469.gif (563 KB, 642x405) Image search: [Google]
1416502662469.gif
563 KB, 642x405
>>27257329
>>
File: 1297133681754.png (64 KB, 272x264) Image search: [Google]
1297133681754.png
64 KB, 272x264
>>27257591
>>
>>27257329
Ohhhhh shit.
Not going to be easy to get out of this, and doubly so you can't admit to picking a fight and beating her up.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 679x656) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 679x656
>>27257329
>>
File: _KiUCPyNKHlrXUbmD3Tagg_r.jpg (92 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
_KiUCPyNKHlrXUbmD3Tagg_r.jpg
92 KB, 467x700
>>27257329
Oh shit, we're getting our comeuppance
>>
>>27257228
Will Rainbow Dash become anon's enemy?
>>
>>27257329
Tell her she's a crazy mare, and a cunt
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>27257329
might as well come clean and act sad about it because I doubt top cunt will quit bugging us about it even if we deny it forever, it would probably increase suspicion too.
>>
>>27258415
She doesn't have proof about shit, anon just need to.pretend like he doesn't know shit about what she's talking about, fake a false sense of being scared by her threats or something like that to make her back off a little, or pretend to be offended by her acusations. Anon has a lot of options to turn this and guilt trip rainbow dash all the way
>>
>>27257329
Ask her what happened, and after hearing the story tell her that is crazy since the horn only holds one charge per day
>>
>>27258485
This is the obvious route. Don't say it, imply it, with just the once-a-day bit. Though, maybe scoots could have told her about the all-nightmare thing, and rainbow would put it together? Erf must have something planned, other then a pointless diversion with an obvious alibi.
>>
>>27258543
Scoots didn't know that the horn had an all day charge, this is a set up for Twilight defending anon from top cunt allegations
>>
>>27258698

Didn't he tell them about it before the went to the empire? When he told them about the nightmare fight.
>>
>>27258713
He told them that he went, not that he had unlimited charges
>>
File: 1454882432857-v.png (439 KB, 620x974) Image search: [Google]
1454882432857-v.png
439 KB, 620x974
Elo here, want an update, mates?
>>
Wrote some green last night but passed out before Editing was done.
>>
>>27258782
Yes.
>>
>>27258782
>>27259206
I'll let Elo go first.
>>
>>27259206
>>27259259
Very wel, for some reason I keep expecting for someone to tell me fuck off, but I guess I'm doing a good job? I hope you guys are enjoying my stuff, anyways gonna start
>>
>>27259423
>Aww crap, you are never going to get used to this kind of thing. One moment you were on Discord’s office and the other you are in, whatever this place is…ugh… You don’t care at the moment; you just want to rest a little… God this was worse than a hangover, you are just gonna lay on your belly and close your eyes
>Even with the horrible feeling, your mind starts working and doing what it does best… What Discord just did to you was definitely some sort of teletransportation… back in your world that kind of stuff is only hypothetical for living organisms, a classic concept of science fiction that in real life, can only be replicated on an atomic level… But Discord can do it… effortlessly… And from what it seems, across dimensions too… How powerful is he? But the most important question here is…
“What is this place?”
>You open your eyes…good the world stopped spinning and your stomach feels like is coming back again to normality, awesome! Now you can check out this place.
>You get up from where you were laying and…Oh man, you are sitting on a big chair…that is atop a golden fountain, and there’s another big chair at its side…Holy fuck these are thrones…You were inside a throne room…Goddamn Discord, what is going on? You get down the throne and climb down the stairs of the golden fountain, ready to check what this place holds.
>The room itself was gigantic, the floor is of a silver color and is polished to mirror shine… D’aaw you could even see your adorable self that was being reflected on it…hmm maybe is just a distorted image, but your head seems kind of big... anyway, moving on with the examination, the walls are painted with a darkish purple tone on the upper part of that gradually transformed into pink on the lower areas.
>hmm on the far side of the room you could see two big doors, you wonder where they could go, but decide to not go through them right know, this room must be important.
>>
>>27259434
>As a whole the throne room looked…kinda girly to be honest almost like a part of a toy set, or the house of a flamboyant faggot. Well, you were in another world, so maybe this is how is supposed to look like here?
>But what truly caught your attention are the big stained glasses along the walls some depicting what it seems different pieces of a country or land, and others had… Ponies doing stuff… and as like Discord said, there are other types of ponies, you could see ones with horns like you, others with wings and others that well…just looked like they had the short end of the stick since they didn’t have shit other than their cute self.
>And you also notice…No, nonononononono. It can’t be!
“You have to be fucking kidding me”
>Three of those stained glasses depicted…Discord…That Frankenstein abomination with god like powers…And by the looks of them, it doesn’t seem like he uses his powers for good…But… In one of them, a band of ponies are shooting something at him, and in another one two larger ponies, one white and the other navy blue, the two of them have both wings and horns, and they are…dancing? Flying? What are they doing around Discord? Man you were never good at anthropology…But anyways, it seems that in both of those, Discord lost at something… Who the fuck is he in reality?
>And speaking of the band of ponies, you can spot them in more stained glasses, there were always 6 of them, all belonging to three races, most prominent one was the purple unicorn.
“One… two… three… four… Are these some kind of heroes? Why are there more of these 6 ponies than most of the other characters? And what’s up with the last one? Why does the purple unicorn suddenly have wings on this one?”
>A unicorn with wings, much like the two larger ponies who are clearly the most prominent characters of all of these stained glasses.
“… But what is the meaning of this? Think dude, there must be something like this back on Earth! … Aha! I get it!”
>>
>>27259442
>If you could draw any parallelism to anything back on Earth, this probably has a religious meaning, much like the stained glasses of a church…
“hmmm yes, this hypothesis sounds like it holds water… these two large ponies could be the gods of the creatures of this world, while all of the other characters, the 6 heroes, the couple over the mountain, the purple salamander with the blue heart and the rest of these colorful characters must be their saints…and the creatures they are depicting vanquishing are demons”
>But then it hits you, Discord was depicted three times; the first one clearly shows him controlling the ponies… to be miserable? Then he was vanquished by the saints, and then defeated by the gods themselves… Is he… like the devil of this world?
>Oh Jesus, do you have your head so deeply stuck in your ass that you didn’t realize you were making a deal with the devil?... It can’t be, maybe you are just making too much assumptions.
>Trying not to think more about that, you walk towards the big doors, trying to put in order what you just learned from this room. Two thrones, most likely belonging to a King and Queen … They most likely have two main gods, and a myriad of saints and demons…
>But… what about the purple one? Why was a unicorn before and then it had wings later? Did she ascend to their equivalent of the Olympus? Did she became a god? And now that you think about it, there was a pink unicorn with wings in two stained glasses, but didn’t have that much of the representation as the white and blue ones. Where the purple and pink gods or normal ponies… or something in-between?
>And what place does Discord occupy here? You certainly were hoping that you didn’t make a pact with the fucking devil.
>As you come closer to the door you start hearing voices coming from the other side only muffled noises, so you put your ear closer to the door so you can hear them clearly. Some of them you never heard before, but the other one…
>>
>>27259456
“Discord” You say, hissing his name
>They were arguing about something… Interesting, maybe you’ll finally get some answers about this place.
>”Nay, is just that we… didn’t expect that you would actually fulfill thy end of the deal”
>”I have to agree with my sister, so I’ll ask again. Discord, are you trying to fool us? You know that I’m all for some good jokes, but if you are trying to pull one right now… This is not funny, you are well aware of how long I and my sister have been dreaming about this moment”
>Those two voices, female for sure… WAIT did they say his end of the deal? So these two… whatever they are ARE Discord’s chiefs? But even then why do they sound so concerned? What is this deal about? And if they are the ones calling the shots why does their plan involve you being a little and adorable unicorn? And why one of them speaks in thy ole fake english?
>But your barrage of questions are interrupted by an offended Discord
>”Why, I must say, that really hurts my feelings princess, Oh! And here I thought that you two would be jumping with joy after the news that your lifelong dream will finally come true. Oh! how silly of me, to be filled with the false hope that I would finally bring a smile to the rulers of Equestria.”
>For some reason, that rubbed you in the wrong way, and filled you with all sort of questions too
>”Enough Discord, you know well thy past deeds, and that is reason enough to be careful of thy actions!”
>”Luna! … please … Discord, if what you say is true, can we go and meet him? Please?”
>”Of course is true, I’m a draconequus of my word after all, but first, let me check on him, nothing serious, just to make sure that our little guest doesn’t get too scared. Don’t worry my dear princesses, it won’t be too long, I’ll tell you both when you can enter”
>>
>>27259465
>Here he comes, you take a few steps back and stare at the doors in preparation for when he enters, maybe you’ll get a look at the ones who he was talking with, but nothing happens… Boy he’s surely taking his sweet time to open those doors. You come close to the door again, and put your ear near to the doors to listen if they had started another argument.
>”Your mom never told you that eavesdropping was of bad education?” A familiar voice says before you could hear anything else
>You turn around to see that Discord was sitting in the larger throne.
“Discord, how did you get there? Whatever magic bullshit, but where are we? What is going on? Who were the two women that you were speaking to?”
>Discord doesn’t say anything; he just grins and snaps his talons, making him appear on the stained glasses, adopting the visual style of them.
>”Well, I guess your mom also didn’t tell you that you must say hi before bombing somepony with questions” He replied with a deeper voice… Boy this was disturbing... but don’t let him see that you are scared anon, try to keep the upper hand.
“Well, my mom never told me how to behave with otherworldly monsters”
>… That response was shit, to say the least
>Discord gives you a deadpan stare and continues talking “Erg…whatever, listen, my end of the deal is almost fulfilled so I’m going to explain to you the details so you don’t screw this for the both of us, those two can’t hear us, but I need you to stay quiet and pay attention, is that clear?”
>Hopefully this time he would give you the full picture, you were tired of half assed explanations.
“Go on”
>”Good” Discord clears his throat “This place is the Canterlot castle, home of the rulers of the magical land of Equestria” wow, he is shifting through the stained glasses and using each one to help his presentation…man that was cool as fuck.
>”Ahem, anon, pay attention, this is important” Discord says annoyed
“Oh right right, sorry, but what you are doing is honestly pretty cool”
>>
>>27259476
>”Of course it is! but as I was saying, you are now in the land of Equestria, home of the ponies and many other magical and wonderful beings, not as wonderful as yours truly, but still pretty great” You cock an eyebrow at that last statement, this guy was really full of himself.
>”Now as for our lovely sponsors, they are behind those doors, ready to meet their son”
>Their son? But the only ones here are you and Discord… wait
“Discord, you never told me that you were a prince”
>Discord facepalms at your comment and corrects you with a very calmly and slowly “While that would be lovely, I’m not one for that, no, I mean you, why do you think that I made you into a little kid?”
“WHAT? Discord what the hell?!”
>He chuckles at your reaction “Oh ho ho ho, Priceless! But yes, you will be taking the place of their new son, is not that bad, you get to be a prince and your opportunity to study this world plus as a big bonus they are really cute if I must admit”
“YOU DIDN’T-“
>”You didn’t ask” Discord cuts you off, clearly anticipating what you were going to say
>You give Discord an angry glare, that son of a bitch, he always has something up his sleeve, and is always something that fucks you over!
“Oh don’t be such a drama queen, you basically get to live a new life from scratch, you are young again, but you get to keep all that experience and wonderful knowledge on chaos, and you get to be a prince! Besides, is not like you can back off now, and remember, you agreed to this”
>Fuck, he’s right, you agreed to come to this world, and it’s not like you can open portals to other dimensions at will like he can… And the rest of it, well, it sounded like damage control, but you have to admit, it did sound enticing… But a thought echoed in the back of your head… That’s sort of what the devil does, he gives people what it seem wonderful gifts at first, but in the end, they become their personal path to hell… You really hope you were wrong on this one
>>
>>27259485
>”Uh, anon, I still have some other things to tell you before I let your new “parents” in, so if you could stop spazzing out just for a single moment, it would be wonderful”
“Wha- Uh, sure go ahead”
>”Very well, you see, you can’t just tell them that you were a human, an adult human that was transformed into a kid, that would be a big no-no for those two, so I came up with a really elaborate backstory, that I’m sure you’ll love”
>The stained glasses start to transform and form a picture on what it seemed a medieval city, the sky was red and fire was raining on it, ponies running and screaming were displayed everywhere.
>”Now, you did come from another dimension, a parallel equestrian universe, where there was nothing to stop the evil creatures that threatened the land” A big and evil looking shadow appears and starts enveloping the city “After many centuries of misery, the land couldn’t take it anymore, and finally was destroyed by a powerful evil” And so, the evil shadow grows, and grows until it swallows everything.
>”But, before everything was destroyed, I Discord, spirit of chaos, great hero of Equestria, idol of-“
“To the point Discord” You cut him off, goddamn, this guy must fuck a statue of himself every night
>Discord gives you a glare but nevertheless, he continues with his story “As I was saying, before everything was destroyed, I managed to rescue one single survivor, a poor orphan, who was curled up alone, waiting for everything to end”
“And that orphan is me I suppose”
>”Indeed, any question?”
“Well, yeah, why do we need the backstory, what do you have to win from all of this, why do your bosses want a son? Why-“
>”All of them excellent questions, with answers that you will find out eventually, but as they say time is chaos and I really want to spend all of it the sooner. You can come in my dears!”
>Son of a bitch! ARGH! You fucking hate this guy
“WAIT!”
>>
>>27259495
>You try to make him stop, but is futile, he poofs away with a snap of his talons and the doors open from pair to pair and what you see is… well you’ll never forget this first impression
And that's it folks, hope you like it. Any criticism is welcome
>>
Digging it
>>
>>27259600
>Only one comment after Elo posted that huge update
I know there are lurkers here, but goddamn guys, show some fucking iniciative
>>
>>27260145
This is a slow thread on a slow board. Also we aren't very active 'till like 10
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 612x612
>>27259505
Looking good, I expect full details of Alicorn goddesses babying lil Dr. Anon and their first diabetes inducing confrontation.
But untill then, Imma get some coffee.
>>
>>27260145
say it with me now:
dead
thread
>>
>Our trip to the strange man’s house was pretty long, must have a giant mansion or something.
>I was wrong. The guy seemed to live in an RV parking lot on the outskirts of town. How the… Is this guy even a professor to begin with?
>His RV was all the way at the end of the lot, looking as if it’s had better days. Some of the paint was chipped off from weather and whatever part wasn’t chipped had aged from white to a yellowish-tan color.
>We both stepped out of my car once I had properly parked it, locking it securely and examining his abode some more.
>Underneath the home was just pure darkness, no life, just dry dirt. Yet around overgrown grass invaded the RV’s perimeter. Each step we took filled my head with more and more confusion… But I yearned for that confusion, the unknown of life I didn’t know and the world. It actually felt more exhilarating than going back to work…
>But I knew I had to make a living… For Anon’s sake...
>Both of us approache the door and the strange man starts to tap around his pants, looking for his keys. “Excuse me for one second…” He finally found the keys, lifting them up triumphantly, and began to open the door. “Hmm, I don’t think I properly introduced myself!”
“This doesn’t seem like a formal way to introduce ourselves.”
>”Pffff… Why does that matter? Seems like you’re used to the modern normal life! Not here, bud, all kinds of strange with me. And WELCOME! To my…. Humble very super small tiny laboratory at the edge of town!” That was a mouthful…. He swung open the door dramatically and extended his hands out to emphasize what “amazing” mysteries lied inside.
>>
>>27261016
>We both stepped in, and it didn’t look that bad. The kitchen was turned into a makeshift laboratory with all kinds of different electronic devices on the counter. The counter was relatively large and took up most of the van, making a large ‘U’ shape with a small door at the bottom of the ‘U’ to get in. Each cabinet affixed onto the walls were filled to the brim with different containers From flasks, test tubes, burets, anything you’d usually find in a lab. The containers held different labelled compounds, all in alphabetical order.

>That was the left side of the home, towards the right was a small table attached to the wall and couch that nearly blocked to door. Above the couch was a medium sized window. The very right side had a small door that led to a closet and another to a bathroom.
>While examining the home, the man had gone to playing with his lab gear over in the kitchen. “Hey, come on over here, I won’t shoot you with a lazer gun or anything!” He gives back a childish grin. I couldn’t help but smile for once, this guy was something else…
“Where do you keep your food and supplies?”
>”Who needs food at home when you can always order out?” He points to an overflowed trash bin filled with empty chinese food boxes.
“I wonder how your toilet even looks like after all that chinese food every single day.”
>”Naw, each week I go out to different place, last week was mostly chinese food. Now this week is… Chinese… Food… I tend to lose track of time…” I chuckled at his remark.
“Seems like you get a lot done around here.”
>>
>>27261026
>Despite the size, it seemed like he had a lot relatively going on. Different chemicals bubbling under bunsen burners, gases being transferred from different tubes connecting to a machine. “It looks like a lot is going on, but I just do this stuff for fun.” He gestures towards the devices I was looking at. “NOW THIS!-” He hides behind the counter and pops back out with… A tin-foil hat… Oh…
“For the aliens…?”
>”YEAH!- Wait, how’d you know?” My unamused expression said everything. “That obvious?” I nodded in response. “Buuuuuuuut…! It may look like an ordinary Tin-Foil hat…” He pressed a button on the side. The hat opened up a little hatch at the top, popping out a small satellite dish. “You can use it to hear different frequencies of waves transferred from the vast infinite regions of the cosmos! Without the aliens brainwashing you… Pretty nifty, huh?”
“So it tracks sounds from space from where you’re standing without any problem…?”
>He shrugged and put the hat away. “Basically… Surprised you actually understood me.”
“Guess I remember more than I thought from high school.” Actually, he didn’t use too much science jargon, anyone with a brain could understand what he said. The man slams his hands down on the counter quickly and stares me down.
>“Now… Time to introduce myself… My… Name… Is….” Total suspenseful silence. This guy was like a living cartoon. “... Is….. Professor Fritz. But, you can call me Fritz.” His body loosens up and gives back a welcoming smile.
>No way… That couldn’t be his name… Yet I liked it, no doubt about it. Since it didn’t seem to be his real name I decided to share my old nickname; one that reminded me of better times. I folded my arms and nodded as I traded my name.
“Aksel.”
>>
>>27253901
>Daddy Discord
That still a thing?
>>
>>27261040
>He tried the word out, mouthing it silently to himself first. “Aksel… Aksel Aksel Aksel Aksel… Is… Is that German derived?” Fritz tilts his head and looks at me curiously.
“Yeah.”
>”Sounds a bit Hebrew, too. You German?”
“No, I’m not.”
>He seemed to notice my lack of interest in explaining my origins, so he awkwardly shuffled back a bit, twiddling his thumbs. “Okay… Uh, pretty good name.” To break the silence he began to extract 5 jars from one of the cabinets next to him labeled “Spontaneous Gelatin Samples”. Each jar contained this odd purple goo that was emitting a weird purplish aura.
>”This is what the aliens left me… You can say it’s some form of ‘gift’.” Goosebumps fill his body as he lets out another sound of excitement. I pick up one of the jars casually and move it around my hands.
“So… What is this stuff? Some kind of radiating moisturizer?”
>”Oh trust me, it’s not that, I’ve tried-” He stops mid sentence and begins to blush. Okaaaay…. “W-Well, uh, that’s what I was going to do today, find out what this stuff really is!” He regains his confidence at the end, but still slightly blushing.
>”Now. Ahem… Sorry… You see I have an electrophoresis station already set up.” He slides a machine up towards me from the edge of the counter and gives a pat on the side.
“I don’t remember learning that in high school.”
>Fritz sighed and began to explain, impatiently moving side to side. “It’s an experiment where you mix two goos and zap it to try to figure out the composition of the goo being tested”
“Seems simple enough… How’ll that help us determine what it is?”
>>
>>27261054
>”C’mon! You should know this! Fiiiiineee…. You see…” He went on for almost a good thirty minutes explaining how the machine worked and determining what the goo was. It’s what he said before, putting one goo in another, zapping it, and based on how far it goes in the first goo determines how big the particles are.
>Though in the middle of his lecture, I couldn’t help wonder why I was still going with this. I had a job that I was probably going to be fired from…
>I’d probably have to make arrangements for Anon’s funeral, even if we had no family left to show up… Maybe just me is enough, Anon deserves it… I notice that I keep grasping onto Anon, even though I mentally tell myself that it’s pointless. She’s gone, you’ve mourned enough, John… No need to get too emotional now...
>”.......And that’s it! You got it?
“For the most part.”
>“Alright let’s test these out.” And so Fritz and I began to pour the first sample of goo into the machine and set up the electric rods to send a current. However, before turned it on, a giant bug flew onto the table. It was a beetle the size of a child’s fist, pretty huge to be a common household pest.
>Right as Fritz caught eye of the bug, he placed his hand on my chest and lightly pushed me away. “W-Wait! Don’t hurt him!” He gently let the insect crawl up to his palms, lifting it up towards himself. “Ringo... What are you doing outside of your habitat? You could get hurt during our experiments.” It almost looked as if Fritz was telling a child not to play in the mud. It was a bug, not a kid.
>>
>>27261066
>Fritz began to put Ringo back into his cage located towards the back of the kitchen near a little lamp that provided light for the little habitat. It had leaves, a small piece of log, and some dirt. “I thought I repaired the hole in the screen! Stupid Pet Zone… Never treats their animals right…Or puts effort into their pet merchandise…”
“What’s that beetle?
>He looks back at me, disgusted. ”A rhinoceros beetle…? The most noble and precious of its species... What else would it be?” Before I could say anything else that would anger him, I proceeded back with the experiment.
“Alright. Now I know. Anyways, can we get back to work?”
>”Of course, let me get Ringo in there… Making sure I patch this hole with a cover for now. ...There we go! Now back to work!” After a couple more things were set in place and everything was in standard condition, it seemed we were ready to fire things up.
>”Aksel! My assistant! FLIP. THE SWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!” Fritz said as he did a mad scientist pose, raising a clawed hand in the air. Daw… That’s adorable… And creepy… “J-Just push the start button, Aksel…”
>Part of me wished that he had a huge switch on the wall to add to the effect of it all that spit some electricity. Cliche, but it would be an amazing experience like in those generic mad scientist movies.
>At first nothing seemed to happen but after a few minutes, the goo started to radiate light of higher intensity, but it didn’t move across the goo like Fritz explained it would...
>>
File: IMG_20160503_120831.jpg (165 KB, 582x815) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160503_120831.jpg
165 KB, 582x815
>>27260145

I'm stalking up updates so there's a lot to read later.
>>
Ggood, Ii'm gonna read George's post
>>
>>27261075
Is the professor secretely a pony?
>>
File: PinkieShrug.png (16 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
PinkieShrug.png
16 KB, 945x945
>>27261492
Maybe
>>
>>27261075
>FLIP. THE SWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_PDvBhtKtU
>>
File: 1460252499477.png (240 KB, 904x884) Image search: [Google]
1460252499477.png
240 KB, 904x884
all this beautiful green makes my heart soar
soon to come congo african warlord anon
>>
>>27260145
I give him feedback by Steam so that's a thing lol
>>
>>27259505
>>27260145
So far I really like the approach. Keep it coming, Elo.
>>
I'm glad you guys are liking my shit so far
>>
So Erf's anon is Captain Equestria, Elo's is Iron Horse, Bunny's Eris will be like Thor, Laskruviel's will be Hulk and Cofeeholic's anon will be the italian guy
>>
>>27263474
We are in dire need for a drawfag
>>
>>27263498
And more activity
>>
>>27263746
And Erf's green so this day can end up as the perfect green day
>>
>>27263998
Green pastures.
>>
File: cosmo 2.jpg (12 KB, 180x124) Image search: [Google]
cosmo 2.jpg
12 KB, 180x124
>>27263474
God damn it I feel like adding a spiderman to the team, but i'm pretty busy with 2 stories already and one more would just kill me entirely
I was thinking something related with a Discord in the alternative universe where he is the king, he seeks for a son to give his legacy of chaos

Also now I want to see Erf's Anon vs Elo's Anon because of Civil War
>>
>>27257329
>You do your best to hold in your sweat, but you can feel a bead or two trickle down your neck.
>But you couldn't just tell her you rekt her shit...well you could. And it would be funny. But this could snowball, first her, then Twilight. And given how last night went. You didn't want her coming close to thinking you had anything to do with that clown.
>You quickly compose yourself and turn your head dismissively
"What are you talking about? I was in bed the night before. I had to be rested for a visit to Canterlot. I had no time to..err...what was it exactly?"
>Rainbow Dash was still looking at you with suspicion. But she wasn't too clever, she wasn't Twilight. She couldn't come up with anything logical to beat that. So instead she came up with a crafty trick. "Ok, I guess you're right. You aren't as cool as that guy was. Nope, you're just a shrimp. I could just do this to ya.." Rainbow Dash uses her hoof to knock you to the ground on your side. Not hard, just a bit of a shove "And make you look like a total dweeb. But that guy, he was super cool. I would totally switch from the wonderbolts to being that guy's partner in a second if I just knew who he was"
>You let out a small yelp as you fall over. But it didn't hurt, you look at her with a scrunchy annoyed look.
"I just told you, I don't know who you're talking about. Sheesh"
>You stand up and dust yourself off
"It was probably just a dream. No wonder you decided to try to come early. You just wanted to bully me into some kind of confession. That's pretty low."
>>
>>27264424
Anon has the horn. he could instagib him. unless Elo sends his oc bat pony filly friend to distract him, then steal the horn when he is not looking
>>
>>27264441
Well your Anon has a chaos horn with one charge, and his has a horn yet he is new but he'll start to learn.
It would be a good green to read
>>
>>27264424
>Also now I want to see Erf's Anon vs Elo's Anon because of Civil War
>Everything is because they start bitching about who's best pony
>>
>>27264434
>You were on to her game already. a cartoonish trick to get you to say something about the event. But you knew not to make a goof up this time. Especially since she was trying just a little too hard.
>But Rainbow Dash wouldn't relent, she just shrugged and went on. Continuing her ruse "Maybe it was, but wouldn't it be awesome if it wasn't? Whoever that pony was, I'd hang out with him every second I could get. He's cooler than Spitfire and Daring Do combined"
>You raise your hoof to get her attention, but as you were about to speak, you realize something.
>Oh shit, you almost said "I thought you said he was lame or something"
>Nope..NOPE..don't fall for it. don't say anything about it. DON'T
"Welp, good for you. I'm going back to bed. I'm still kind of tired. Seeya"
>As you turn to leave, wanting to get out of there before you said anything stupid. Rainbow Dash calls out to you again. "Wait, hold on!"
>You groan., stop, and turn around.
"...What?"
>"I have one last thing to ask before you go to bed. I want you to say...mnnn...what did he say again? RIGHT! right...I want you to say "Devil Trigger". I remember him yelling that out. Say it, and then I'll leave"
>Whatever, not like you had to call it out.
"Devil Trigger..there, seeya"
>You say it in an annoyed and unenthusiastic way. Prompting Rainbow Dash to stop you again. "Wait, you can't just say it. You have to like, announce it"
>Noooooope, that was another trap.
"I'm going back to bed Rainbow, I'll see you later. I already said it, ok? I'm not him"
>>
>>27264441
Or until your anon wastes his charge in some stupid shit like he always does. Wait, what bat pony? Do you know something that we don't?
>>
>>27264702
Say it in a funny way, with different emphasis. Or kill her and use the horn to replace her with a better model. Like wartorn rainbow dash. She might have the discipline to fuck off.
>>
>>27264702
I am insanely relieved that Anon didn't fall for the bait, I'd have an autistic fit about hime being retarded all of a sudden.
>>
>>27264707
>Anon wastes the horn charge in stupid stuff
>PdH Anon uses his horn to rekt Anon
>Anon loses
>>
>>27264856
>Implying my anon will have a horn like Erf's anon
>>
>>27264702
>"bah, come on Anon. Just say right and I'll go. How hard can that be?"
>You wish Twilight would wake up right at this moment. You knew if she saw this. she'd probably get angry at Rainbow Dash bothering so incessantly.
"Rainbow Dash, don't you think this is a little..I dunno...abusive? in a foal sense?"
>Maybe that would get her to go away.
>"I'm just asking a simple question. So are you going to do it or not?"
>......
>You turn around, and take a deep breath. if you were going to do this. You'd do it as wrong as possible. So you strike a pose, and say, in an overly, almost super heroish manner a big loud
"Deviiiilllllll Triggggggggerrrr!....ahrmm....was it something like that?"
>Rainbow Dash shook her head, that wasn't the way she wanted you to do it "Nuh uh, you gotta just like. Say it, but in a way that you're announcing it too"
>Goddammit
"Look, that's the way I'd say it. Ok? I don't even know what a Devil Trigger is. What is it, some sort of camera or something?"
>Rainbow Dash was at this point, believing your counter ruse.But she still couldn't figure something out. That Unicorn was clearly more powerful than Twilight and could fight at her level. If not you with that horn. Then who? "Fine..I'll leave you alone. And uh, Twilight doesn't need to know about this right? I mean, really. It was just a dream. And I WAS just asking questions"
>Dammit..whatever...
"Yes..ok..fine, it was just questions. Can I go to bed now?"
>"Sure, and remember, I was never here...."
>And with that, Rainbow Dash departed. Frustration in her heart. She was sure you were the pony that she fought with. She was sure that fight was a reality. What other pony could do anything like that unless they had some magical bullshit horn. She was reasoning to herself that it wasn't any dream. It was just too out there.
>>
>>27264856
Elo's Anon is definitely smarter than my Anon, and more prone to disbelief. But what Anon lacks in smarts he makes up for knowing most every saturday morning cartoon trick in the book. And having a horn with a single charge at his disposal. PhD Anon tricks Anon into wasting his charge
>>
>>27264911
>PhD Anon tricks Anon into wasting his charge
>And then Diamond Tiara saves anon's ass
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
>>27264807
>being retarded all of a sudden
>all of a sudden
>>
>>27264900
>but she left. That's all that mattered to you. You took a moment to bask in the relief that you got her to leave without incident.
"Dammit, that was close. That should be it though. I gotta be more careful with the damn thing if their gonna start getting more suspicious..."
>You let out a little yawn
"urgh....whatever...tired..sleeeeeeeeeep"
>You groggily walk back to Twilight's room to catch a few more winks of sleep.
>You reach to open her door, but...it opens first. A re-energized, non tired Twilight already up to greet the day.
>She looks down at you, surprised, but ultimately happy that you're already up "good morning Anon! Already up to seize the day, huh?" Twilight let out an excited giggle "That's great! That means we can spend some time right now before I do any major planning for tomorrow! Infact!" Twilight almost jumped in giddiness "We can go out for breakfast. I know a place in Ponyville that we can get some quick food. It's not too healthy, but colts love it! a perfect place for us to plan together."
>....but.....but....beeeeeeeddddddddddd
>You look up at Twilight with groggy, tired eyes.
>She looks back at you with happy, hopeful eyes.
>fuuuucccccckkk
>You smile at her, as cheerful as you could make it. your body straining at the thought of not getting more rest. How could she be up like this? she must have been awake longer than you.
"S-sounds great Twilight. Haha, totally awesome idea"
>>That just made Twilight smile even more. awwww....you actually felt pretty good making her smile...too bad that was only in mind. your body was getting more achy by the moment..you just wanted a nap..just a nap.
>"Great! Oh..wait...Anon..." Twilight notices you aren't looking as good as you could be. But she didn't think it was because you were tired. Rather, she thought you were sore or hurt. "Are you ok? Does your head hurt?"
>You moan a little, dropping your act. It did a little, but your entire body was getting sore at this point.
>>
>>27265216
"Yeah, I think it's the reason I'm up so early."
>Twilight looked pretty concerned. "Darn, Darn it! I knew I should have taken a closer look after you fell asleep. I didn't see any marks so I thought you'd be ok. But that thud I heard...mnnnn"
>Twilight looked pretty frustrated and disappointed with herself. If you didn't have any marks on your head. That means you must have really been getting used to it. The headache must have been a natural one then. Ugh, you have been stressed lately..well..usually. It must finally be taking it's toll.
"It's alright Twilight, I think it just might be a regular old headache. You got any like..pills? or something?"
>"Anon, I don't think it's a headache. that's too coincidental. Maybe you should get some rest."
"No trust me, I hit my head..allloooottttt...please, just trust me. It's a normal headache. And I just need some pain meds or something, that's all"
>Twilight held back, she wanted you to rest. But for this to work, she also had to let you make your own decisions. But she knew to still keep a close eye on you just in case. "Ok, if thats all you need. Then I will help you with just that. But I don't have any medicine for headaches. But what I do have is a spell that reduces the pain of certain types of aches. I use it whenever I get..well...really really into something and end up not getting any sleep."
>That sounds good actually
"Sure. let's do that. Whenever you're ready."
>For Twilight, she had an ulterior motive for this. Although she was letting you have your choice. She still wanted to be a responsible adult. She felt this was a moment that letting you have a complete decision may actually not be as goood an idea as she previously thought. If the spell didn't work. then it was an injury, and she'd have to take you to the hospital.
>"Alright, just hold still Anon. This will only take a second"
>>
>>27265295
>And like magic, your headache was gone. Well it was magic.
>You stepped backwards, and tapped your forehead. You were actually pretty amazed how the pain just vanished. Sure, you've seen a lot of crazy shit in your stay in Equestria. But for some reason, this fascinated you.
"Woah...I don't feel anything anymore. Cool"
>Twilight sighed in relief, you we're right. And there was nothing to worry about.
>You notice her sigh, and give her a light hearted nudge
"See? Told ya, nothing to worry about"
>Except the fact you were still tired. But, nothing a little enthusiasm and the promise of food can't fix.
>"I'm just glad you're ok. Do you still want to go out for breakfast Anon? Or are you not up to it?"
>...fooood
"No, I'm good to go. Really, super fine now. But hey, um. About the firled trip. Did you have any ideas come to mind?"
>Twilight nodded "Mhmm, we could talk about it on the way. And of course if you have any suggestions. I'll be completely open and willing to listen to any suggestion you might have."
>Perfect...because you had nothing.
>With that, you and Twilight made off to that fast food joint to talk and eat.
>The morning sky of Equestria, was of course, always a sight to behold. The air was clean, the sky was clear, and nothing but pleasant faces as far as the eye could see.
>You and Twilight walked alongside one another.
>You started to think about Sweetie Belle. She'd most likely show up later in the day. You had to be prepared for that. Not because you felt unsure, but mostly because you were sure atleast a quarter of her suggestions were going to be retarded.
>Meanwhile, Twilight had some thoughts about that headache that hit you. It made her think to ask a certain question.
>>
>>27265400
>"Anon, have you ever been to the spa?"
>The spa?...ohh right. the spa twins were there. Lotus and Aloe...if you remembered their names right.
"No, why?"
>Twilight looked away from you for a moment, a smile on her face as she spoke in a tone that was meant to entice you. Not sexually of course, just in a way to get you interested. "Weeeellllll, considering magic alone doesn't completely help with a headache. I was wondering if you'd like to see what being in a spa was like. It's very relaxing"
>.....weird.
>A part of you is saying "FUCK YES, THE TWINS! MASSAGE ME EVERYWHERE" , but another part was telling you "That sounds nice, it'll help destress me when things like Sweetie Belle happen. I bet the spa ponies are nice, Wonder how Diamond Tiara is doing".
"Sure, I wouldn't mind. ogh..
>You give yourself a stretch
"I could do with a relaxing massage"
>Then you realized something....
"Wait, Twilight. You don't have to be that nice you know. Remember? Equals?"
>Twilight nodded "I know, but this is how I'd treat any new friend. It's perfectly natural for me to want to show you a good time. Relax Anon, I promise you. Everything is going to be just fine"
>hmnnn..maybe you were worrying too much.You'd just have to take her word for it. She didn't seem to be sperging out. So...yeah. ok. Things should be good. no problem.
>>
>>27259505
Do you have something against the word "it's"? I'm pretty sure " is" does not translate to "it's".
>>
>>27261075
Was discord doing naughty things with the goo?
>>
>>27265464
Erf, you keep forgetting to sigh off. Are you just passing out like your Anon here...?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Erf died, once again. No one could blame him though; it became a reoccurring theme. We sit idly, watching our prince in his slumber. Waiting for the moment when he would rise again. The sweet look of tranquility on his face was unmatched a sight to behold. As he rests, we do what we can to keep this thread alive. He works. He eats. He enjoys his leisure. But, at the end of the day, he still writes his glorious story. Sleep tight, Erf.
>>
>>27266499
Or maybe he faps too much
>>
File: 1107034.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1107034.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1600
>>27265180
I'd say Anon's Erf got the win if he shows the maids of the filthy's family to Elo's Anon
Unless Elo's Anon is for some reason invulnerable to hot maids
>>
>>27266863
Wait, for what I get, Elo's anon will have as parents Luna and Celestia, so wouldn't he have even hotter maids and even mare royal guards that are also hot?
>>
>>27265733
That word killed Elo's parents
>>
>>27265400
>>You started to think about Sweetie Belle. She'd most likely show up later in the day. You had to be prepared for that. Not because you felt unsure, but mostly because you were sure atleast a quarter of her suggestions were going to be retarded.
kek
>>
>>27264911
But what would cartoon knowledge do against a fellow human that doesn't seem to be a manchild?
>>
>>27255819
So dude, are we getting green?
>>
File: shiggy dissy.png (151 KB, 380x328) Image search: [Google]
shiggy dissy.png
151 KB, 380x328
>>27267013
>mare royal guards
>>
>>27267938

Yes.
>>
>>27268014
What's wrong with that
>>
>>27268531
Maids pussy > royal guard pussy
Is this how Civil war behinds?
>>
>>27268561
Begins*
>>
>>27268561
If elo will have the sisters as anon's parents, wouldn't he have both
>>
>>27268561
>Implying that royal guard pussy ain't the best
>>
>>27268561
No, they fight over Celestia's snuggles
>>
They'll fight about who gives the best snuggles, Luna and Celestia or Fluttershy and Chrysalis
>>
Wait, what chance do PhD anon and Erf's anon has against Bunny's Eris
>>
>>27270903
Seriously?! After all that goddamn green you fucking son of a bitches won't post? You guys are fucking cancer you know that?
>>
>>27268101

Or maybe not. I'm having a little trouble here making sense of what I'm trying to write in a generally entertaining way over, "Oh, this is neat". Seems I threw myself off with my own start. I think I'll /still/ need more time.
>>
>>27270956
Do a time skip. Have Eris being a kid, around the rest of the protags age or maybe older. That coukd work IMO
>>
File: [SCRUNCHING INTENSIFIES].gif (2 MB, 350x319) Image search: [Google]
[SCRUNCHING INTENSIFIES].gif
2 MB, 350x319
>>27270952
hey
hey guess what
its
okay hear me out
its a dead thread
>>
>>27271006
Oh fuck off, you know damn well that you could be sparking some discussion instead of doing that shitpost every time. Maybe Erf was right, maybe is time for let go this thread
>>
>>27271021
No need to get upset, how about we talk about if the new green from the new writefags are good so far. Any pointers they may need.
>>
File: shitposting face.gif (25 KB, 511x510) Image search: [Google]
shitposting face.gif
25 KB, 511x510
>>27271021 okay heres some discussion
do you think anon would
ever be
able to fully master chaos?
Discord is of course fantastic at it, but
that's because thats what
he is, meanwhile Anon has the
right mindset for it but is
extremely limited by the charges system
and it leads to him lacking in proper practice.
Discuss.
>>
>>27270981

If i may spoil a little, i was gonna have a sort of "age up" in it, over the couple days. rather than a true time skip. I'm just stumped by the path to the next scene. which i don't wanna skip. It's just kind of foggy there. I wouldn't say I'm blocked, but I'm not feeling enough of the clarity i get when i get productive...

And I was hoping to do some productive shit today, like i had some plans but I've been sagged since I got up this morning. wtf
>>
>>27271369
Well my shitposting friend, not really, Discord is chaos incarnate and has lived for god knows how long, Anon is good at chaos, but comparing to ponies, some has cutie marks on magic like Trixie but aren't on say, Starlight or Twilight levels.

Anon has a tremendous disadvantage because of his physical limitations but we'll see how far he can go.

>>27271079
Maybe this is my opinion but the best green of the new writefags so far is Elo's story, has done a good deal of developing his anon character, maybe it won't feel like a self insert but that's great IMO, and has also made a great work by putting Equestria as this mysterious place.
>>
>>27271473
do you think Anon could
expand his life to be longer?
Anon could in theory make himself a
deathless eternal being. Hell even Diamond
Tiara could be made into one.
He might just be able to live forever with the
right mindset.
Expanding on that, since
Anon has essentially limitless powers,
do you think he'll ever realize the eternal power he holds?
>>
>>27271732
I believe there are limits to his powers, for example he can't make himself an alicorn
>>
>>27271742
why would he need to? He has chaos powers meng
>>
>>27271503
Thanks! Anyways, I'm starting to write the next update, it's kinda hard to think how to go next, so please be patient
>>
after i'm done munching. it'll be write time. I was waiting for Elo, but it don't seem anything will come
>>
File: 1405373521833.jpg (26 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
1405373521833.jpg
26 KB, 300x240
Writing Celestia and Luna is hard, so the update has been delayed for tomorrow. Please understand
>>
File: 1461034451661.jpg (134 KB, 496x510) Image search: [Google]
1461034451661.jpg
134 KB, 496x510
>>27272567
I understand. Celestia must be written perfectly.
>>
>>27272585
But she literally has no fucking character
>>
>>27272608
That's never stopped anyone from writing shimmer stories
>>
>>27272608
It's more that she has no concrete character. Sometimes she's casual, other times she's serious, and if the last episode was any indication, she's also a dick
>>
>>27272752
So she's shit
>>
>>27260145
Sorry man, that's all the time I had when taking a bathroom break at work.

Overall Elo your writing quality has greatly improved from the last story you wrote. Not sure if you got pointers, get better at planning, got better at editing, or just improved across the board but it really shows.

I'm looking forward to an overly smart little hell raiser being doted on by the best sisters. It might be hard to do, and so far so good, and it could be pretty awesome in the end.
>>
>>27261075
Sorry man I got lost here.
Who is this guy and why did we end up here after leaving the blown up apartment?
>>
>>27264434
Wow RD knocking Anon over like that was a real shit move. I know she's pissed and digging deep for answers but knocking a foal over like that is pretty messed up.
>>
>>27265464
>And so Twilight and you went on your way. You both make some small talk on your way to the fast food place. You could never remember the name. And it still seemed odd to you that Ponyville even had a fast food place. But then again, they also have a bowling alley and roller rink.
>You both enter the establishment, and go to make an order. You let Twilight go first as you think of what to get.
>As she makes an order of eggs,milk, and buttered toast. You took a look around the place. There was something amiss. While many of the ponies we're quietly eating their food. A few we're eyeing the both of you. But was it the both of you? Was it Twilight? or..was it you?"
>Twilight stands aside after making her order.You make your order.
>It was a simple order. You also made an order of milk and eggs, but you ask for waffles and syrup. Waffles and Syrup is a damned good, why wouldn't you order it. From the bit amount that it seemed to cost off the breakfast menu. It was just a trifle to you.
>Twilight made no mention of paying for your food for you. Though, you knew if you asked. She probably would. But, of course. You could easily pay for it.
>Twilight didn't need to use her mouth to carry her tray of food to a nearby table. Of course, you did. You had to take your steps carefully as to not have everything go to one side. Sometimes you wonder how anyone can do this day in and day out. Handle things with their mouths. Then again, you were used to it. But you could imagine most humans going mad from having to even try.
>Finally, you could sit, relax and talk with Twilight.
>You look down at your food and start munching away.
>ehhh, it was ok. Not as good as when it's made at home though. But what is?
"So, that field trip thing. I was giving it a little thought. And I was wondering if...well..."
>Actually you weren't giving it much thought at all. But you wanted to be the first to suggest something.
"the Everfree forest? Maybe?"
>>
>>27273130
>But Twilight lit up, it seems...that was a good idea? maybe?
>"That's actually a really good idea Anon, of course, planning a safe route is key to make sure we stay out of any kind of danger. And as long as we don't go too deep inside. We'll be fine, many a pony both old and young have camped within the forest without any trouble. So I'm sure we'll get along just fine." Twilight could feel a certain feeling build up within her, it was excitement. She was delighted that you had an idea to mention before she did. And it was a darned good one too.
"So, you really like the idea?"
>Twilight nodded "Of course I like it. I can even introduce you to my friend Zecora, I really think you'll like her. And then we can go and camp, make a fire, and tell eachother spooky stories and erm.....uhhh..." Twilight began to feel stumped. "Hmm..I might have to read a little on how to camp properly in the woods. Or ask Applejack for some advice. It shouldn't be too difficult to learn if foals can do it."
>You begin to smile. She was really trying. you were actually looking forward to this now. If you were in the woods with Twilight. That meant nothing could bother you two. Nothing could just spring up to cause an argument. And you and Twilight had more than enough firepower to handle anything in the forest. Even if you only had one shot at it.
>But your smile began to wane as you took a look around. There were ponies staring at the both of you. It made everything feel...irksome. Why were they doing that?
>Then suddenly, you feel a nudge and poke at your right flank.
>You look down at your seat. And right next to you with a small filly. probably younger than the CMC. looking up at you with great big eyes. a notepad in her mouth. Her tails wiggled from left to right.
>What in the?
>>
>>27273231
>The Filly was peach in color, with a yellowish and well kept mane that curled at the front. Her eyes we're blue. Her tail had a cute little ribbon tied at its base.
>The Filly puts her front hooves right at the edges of your chair to lift her upper body high enough to spit the notepad onto the table. She then gets back down and looks back up at you with a cheery, sickeningly sweet smile.
>"Are you the hero colt?" She asks.
>wut?
"Uhhhh, what do you mean?"
>"Are you the colt that beat those meanie foalnappers and those griffons that were in the crystal empire?"
"W-where did you hear about all that?"
>well, you figured how she knew..but dammit. What did she want. Given the notepad. could it be an autograph? Why?
>"My parents, and the paper. I can read and write all by myself. And I really really like heroes! But the heroes are always adults who don't really want to talk to us foals too much. Always busy, that's why it's great to finally have a hero close to my age!" She giggles happily and bounces to the left and right in excitement "Would you mind signing my notepad please? And can you make it out to Star Prancer? That's me by the way! It's so cool really, you are even hanging out with Princess Twilight....I wish I could hang out with a princess and a hero like you"
>........FUCK
>....GODDAMMIT, THOSE EYES.
>She was nearly tearing up from just being near you and Twilight. It seems Rainbow Dash wasn't the only one curious about you from the recent news. And while you found Snips and Snail's hero worship annoying. This adorable little filly's attention was just fine. You just wanted to pick her up and give her a big hug.
>You scooch over on your seat to give her a place to sit with you for awhile. You even pat the spot to let her know it was ok to jump up and sit with you.
>A big big big smile forms on her face "R-really?! I-I can?!"
>.....awww
"Sure, you don't mind right Twilight"
>>
>>27273258
>Twilight was just silently enjoying the moment. While internally she was a little worried that the sudden attention could get to your head. You seemed to be handling it just fine. "I don't mind at all, though. You can just call me Twilight. "
>Twilight giggles at the adorableness of it. The little filly hopped up and nearly fell off. She then took the moment to nuzzle into you gently before looking up at you, her tail still waving "Look at that Anon, you have a little admirer."
>You felt..kind of uncomfortable that she was getting this close. But, she was just a very young filly. Nothing bad could come of this.
"Yeah...so erm..you're name is Star Prancer?"
>"Uh huh! You remembered, yay!" She cheered
>Yeah...it's not like she just said it or anything. Still, her naive cuteness was endearing.

Welp, i broke. shouldn't have waited. I thought i'd be interrupting someone elses green at some point. sorry about that
>>
>>27273258
>>"My parents, and the paper. I can read and write all by myself. And I really really like heroes! But the heroes are always adults who don't really want to talk to us foals too much. Always busy, that's why it's great to finally have a hero close to my age!" She giggles happily and bounces to the left and right in excitement "Would you mind signing my notepad please? And can you make it out to Star Prancer? That's me by the way! It's so cool really, you are even hanging out with Princess Twilight....I wish I could hang out with a princess and a hero like you"
Sweet baby Jesus that is cute as fucking fuck.
>>
>>27273277
>"Uh huh! You remembered yay!" She cheered
Dear God why is this making me cry.
>>
File: 19844307.jpg (42 KB, 617x627) Image search: [Google]
19844307.jpg
42 KB, 617x627
>>27273277
>shared the seat
>Nothing bad could come of this.
>mfw

Also hnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.

Don't worry about breaking between anyone's green erf, you have a VIP pass. Or at least, everyone knows you write live, while most of the rest don't do that, so we wait til you say "that's it" or something.
>>
>>27273634
Nothing wrong with being polite.
But you have a point with the writing live thing.
I'm still not sure if he is done or not.
>>
>>27273048
>Smart little hell raiser
PhD anon confirmed.to.be in reality Anon Constantine
>>
>>27273277
>And then Diamond Tiara enters
>>
File: [DUTIES INTENSIFIES].gif (44 KB, 282x230) Image search: [Google]
[DUTIES INTENSIFIES].gif
44 KB, 282x230
>>27274526
time for a threesome
>>
>>27273634
Maybe the writefags should reach a consensus about a upload schedule?
>>
>>27273130
>As she makes an order of eggs,milk, and buttered toast
Do ponies eat eggs?
Not joking, just wondering
>>
File: hellboy__hellblazer_by_sobreiro.jpg (120 KB, 591x846) Image search: [Google]
hellboy__hellblazer_by_sobreiro.jpg
120 KB, 591x846
>>27273048
>>27274344
You got confused dude, Hellraiser is a horror movie, the one that has the iconic pinhead. But as a funfact, John Constantine, Hellboy and The Brain are inspirations for my anon in terms on how he thinks. I can say that the story I'm thinking won't have the same tone of of Hellblazer or anything related to Hellboy since I'm going for a way more light hearted tone.

That's not to say that anon won't face weird and scary shit tho
>>
>>27273277
>Inb4 Erf adds DT in the next update
>Inb4 DT goes apeshit on Anon and the filly
>Or she just cries and goes home
But hey, Anon got an admirer, porn when?
>>
>>27275390
Yes, regularly in the show.
Also in all those baked goods and breads and stuff
>>
>>27275437>>27275437
oh. i am fewling inspired for tonight. trust me. it'll be something quite surprising.....maybe
>>
>>27276200
speaking of tonight and another stuff, I'll be posting shortly, I don't know how this will go. Writing physical comedy is hard yo
>>
>>27276219
Ha ha I lied is actually right now

>You stand frozen on place, your eyes wide open, a chill going down your spine that quickly spread all across your body.
>You are completely speechless at this situation. New questions and hypothesis emerging were overflowing your mind.
>You indeed expected at least two mares to cross those doors, because well, for all the evidence you have gathered, that was the most logical thing to conclude… what you didn’t expect was who those ponies were, or more accurately what they are.
>In front of you were standing two ponies that had both horns and wings, you can deduce they are some sort of royalty based on their crowns and jewelry.
>The mare on the right side is a very tall one, fur coated in white, her eyes were of a light purple color, the mane was divided in three colors, blue, green and pink, to spice that, the mane itself looked like a biological impossibility, dancing at a constant pace that didn’t seem to stop. She… is absolutely a sight to see.
>On her left was a smaller pony, her fur was of a darkish blue, eyes were of a beautiful teal color, and just like the other one, her mane was … well, it was particularly captivating. Instead of having a particular color… or colors… this has stars flowing constantly… as if she was the representation of the universe… or something like that.
>Your mind comes to the logical but still shocking conclusion that these mares are the two gods or well as you can clearly see, goddesses depicted and celebrated in the stained glasses.
> You have to admit; even if you are wrong about their divinity status… you certainly found them beautiful, and they certainly expelled a certain aura that fascinates you in ways you can’t explain.
>But boy now that you realize they look as or even more shocked than you.
>The silence only last for a few moments more until a familiar voice echoes across the room
>>
>>27276241
>”Well as you can clearly see, I kept my end of the deal, here you are, a little child, his heart is not tainted by evil, ignorant about any knowledge about you two and… oh come on! Snap out of it!” Discord materializes in an instant and gives the blue mare a smack on the back of her head with his tail.
>”AGH! You ruffian! How dare thee to slap us!” The blue mare yells at Discord waving her hoof at him.
>Well, that certainly worked to snap them out of their spazz
>”Sister…if I may… This is not the time… If what Discord told us about him, then this little colt must be terrified, not knowing where he is or who we are” The white pony puts her hoof on her sister’s… shoulders? You really don’t know how are equines body part named other than what you remember from elementary school… anyways she nods towards you, clearly wanting her sister to calm down.
>The blue mare blushes at her sister’s words and turns to you with a concerned look “We’re afraid that thou are right dear sister, if what Discord has told us is indeed the truth, then this poor child must be trembling with fear after all he has suffered”
>The blue mare flies towards you and puts her hoof on your cheek, rubbing it softly… veeery softly and starts speaking in a kind, motherly tone “We’re sorry if we scared you dear child, but thou has nothing to fear, we are not going to cause any harm to thee, you are safe, there’s nothing to be scared about anymore…”
>She gives you a warm, tenderly hug and whispers to your ear “Our name is Luna, and that one over there…” she then breaks the hug, looking you again with those kind, teal eyes… they are even more beautiful up close… then points with her hoof to the white mare “Is our sister, Celestia. We are going to take care of thee, so please don’t be scared anymore”
>Well that surely helped to prevent you from freaking out; it would be hard not to feel better after being showed that kind of affection.
>>
>>27276250
>Celestia walks towards you, holding a smile that could warm even the darkest hearts, rubs your head speaking in a soft voice “As my sister said, my name is Celestia, and she’s absolutely right, we are going to take care of you from now on… welcome home my child” Her voice broke a little when said those words… This whole deal must mean the world to them
>But this still was too fucking much to take in for just mortal man… you have an other worldly god-like creature making contact with you, then taking you into his dimension with a set of powers that are way beyond anything that humanity could dream off, being transformed into some sort of magical creature with the perk that you get to be a kid again, all for the purpose of being adopted by these… goddesses… it’s too much
>You continue rambling on your mind, not saying a single word. Luna and Celestia were looking at each other, worried that the impression probably broke you or something… and they wouldn’t be too far from the truth
>”S-sister, what do we do? He looks more terrified than before” Luna says clearly preoccupied about you
>But Celestia regains her composure and smiles at her sister “I have an idea, why don’t we let him talk? That way we can clear any worries from his mind” Celestia lays on her belly and lowers her head so she can at eye level with you and gives you that warm smile again “Tell me my child, what’s on your mind?”
>A lot of fucking things actually… but you have to be calm, you can’t fuck this up… which makes you even more nervous in return… but come on, Celestia is starting to look worried again, ask something! … ANYTHING!
>Just when Celestia was about to give up you finally come up with a question…
“What… are you?”
>You ask in a nervous way… but hopefully this would unveil information about them… about their divinity or lack off… about this world.
>Celestia tilts her head looking slightly confused “What do you mean my dear?”
>>
>>27276258
>>27276258
>You gulp, and decide to clarify your question, fuck it, better go all out.
“I mean like, what ARE you? You have a horn like me, but you also have wings… I have never seen anything like it… Are you some kind of goddesses?
>Luna and Celestia are taken aback from your questions; they clearly didn’t see those coming.
>The two sisters turn to glare at Discord who was now… sitting on a really comfy looking floating chair and eating popcorn… you seriously will never get used to this kind of shit.
>”What? One of YOUR conditions was that the child should not have any knowledge about who you were, and as I told you about what happened to his old home…” Discord gives you a quick look, you take that as he meant that you better remember his sappy story “…from what I took before everything went caput there was nothing like you two there… Or Cadence… Or our dear Twilight and her adorable friends” He gives you another look, you nod in signal that you catch his drift.
>”Very well, and we suppose that thou couldn’t told us this sooner so the poor kid wouldn’t freak out just by looking at us because?” Luna asks, angered by Discord’s explanation.
>Discord snaps his talons making the chair and popcorn go away, and starts to coil his body around Luna like a snake
>Looking at her with defiant eyes, he puts one of his talons under Luna’s muzzle ”Well your highness…” softly raising her head so they can meet eye to eye “…you didn’t ask”
>Immediately after those words Discord poofs away letting Luna fall flat on her face …ouch, that looked like it did hurt.
>And looking by Luna’s dopy expression you are right. She quickly shakes her head and looks around for Discord... Jesus Christ she was pissed “DISCORD! SHOW THYSELF! WE DEMAND RETRIBUTION!”
>>
>>27276268
>HOLY SHIT! Her eyes starting to glow white, but her voice, holy fuck, she raised her volume to almost deafening levels causing the room to tremble and you to put your hoofs on your ear… oh god, oh god, you really must not make this mare angry
>But it seems like Discord doesn’t share this opinion as he was floating above Luna, breaking into laughter at her reaction “AHAHAHAHA! you are too much fun princess!”
>You look dumbfounded at this spectacle… But you had to admit Discord must be crazy or have some serious balls to fuck around Luna… especially after what you saw on the stained glasses.
>Celestia looks at them clearly annoyed by their little fight “Ahem, Discord, if I may please?”
>Discord who was now cradling Luna like a baby and giving her a nudgie turns his head to look at Celestia
>”Yessss, your highness?” Discord gives her a smile that was more like a salesman trying to scam someone, all while ignoring Luna’s demands of putting her down
>Celestia looks at Discord with a calm look and asks him “Don’t you have a picnic that you have to attend right now? I’m quite sure that your friend Fluttershy wouldn’t take well you ditching her”
>Flutterwhat? What kind of retarded nickname was that?
>Discord drops Luna who again falls flat on her face and puts his paw and talons on his cheeks looking concerned.
>”Oh! That’s right! But before I go…” Discord crosses his arms looking directly at Celestia “what about your end of deal, hrn? Remember? I get you a kid, I get a free week of chaos?” Discord asks in a very haughty tone that makes Luna jumps off her hooves…
>Oh fuck she’s gonna yell at him again... you cover your ears with you hooves, anticipating the sound blast
>>
>>27276277
>Before the shit fest can start again Celestia clears her throat again, making her sister shut up, she then replies to Discord with a very calm and patient tone “I’m full aware of your reward and don’t worry about it, rest assured it will come…” Celestia then turns to look at you and smiles “… but right now, me and my sister would appreciate if you leave us alone so we can talk with our child, we’ll discuss all the details of our part of the deal in two days.”
> “WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE’LL DISCUSS THIS! IT’S CHAOS THERE’S NOTHING TO DISCUSS!” Discord objects at Celestia’s requests
>Celestia doesn’t bother to look at him this time; she closes her eyes and replies this time with a stern tone “Have I made myself clear, Discord?”
>Discord flinches at this and crosses his arms and answers like a kid who has been scolded “Yes princess”
>Luna smirks and sticks her tongue at Discord who in turn waves his paw at her
>Satisfied with this reply, Celestia finally sends Discord on his merry way “Very well, then hurry up, you don’t want to worry Fluttershy do you? We’ll meet in two days…oh, and Discord?”
>>
File: 1435562102841.png (164 KB, 434x482) Image search: [Google]
1435562102841.png
164 KB, 434x482
>>27276290
>…Seriously, who the fuck calls their friend Fluttershy?
>” ….Yes… your highness?” Discord was looking away from her, humiliated and defeated
>Celestia looks at him eyes starting to fill with tears “Thank you… for everything, I promise that we’ll hold our end of the deal… and I know is too much to ask, but do you think you could keep this private?”
>This completely disarms any bad blood that Discord was holding… Celestia’s smile truly was a marvel, but discord doesn’t reply, he just nods and bows at her before poofing away.
>Celestia then turns to you, and offers you her hoove to stand up, which you of course take, you gaze at Luna who now gives a smile to her sister and then to you
>”Well my dear, about your question, how about we go to a comfier place than this so we can explain you that and anything you are wondering” Celestia says in a motherly tone, then joined by her sister who adds another suggestion “Would thou like to have something eat? We assume that thou must be starving”
>Hoo boy, here we go.
And that's it, hope you like it mates, any criticism as always is welcome
>>
File: 1457460168672.jpg (10 KB, 403x198) Image search: [Google]
1457460168672.jpg
10 KB, 403x198
>>27276241
>>
File: HYPE.gif (1 MB, 400x690) Image search: [Google]
HYPE.gif
1 MB, 400x690
>>27276301
I really like it,A LOT.
And I don't see anything worth mentioning for criticism, so very well done.
>>
>>27276301
I'm hoping that Anon is skilled in the art of bullshit, because him coming from Equestria Apocalyptia will come up someday.

Kind of makes me want to write that story I've been kicking around in my head for the past few months.
>>
Anon the royal idiot

>Be Anon
>You are currently hunting a rare and exotic creature of the sub-saharan african jungle.
>For you are hunting the Ataxia a rare creature said to tear your tribal plebeians limb from limb.
>But you are not detered because your are ANON the congo king and no beast escapes your iron grasp.
>You have been hunting this beast for literal days.
>sure you have the slapaho tribe to run but the death of this beast is more important that shithole you call your palace.
"I swear one day I will have a kingdom fit for someone of my caliber."
>as you begin mumbling under your breath you hear a rustling coming from near by.
>It must be the Ataxia coming to face its defeat at the hands of you, it might be trying to frighten you by attacking first.
>But you will not be intimidated for you are the MIGHTY ANON. No beast can survive your wrath, nor can they resist your alluring tribal physique.
"I truly am the pinnacle of human evolution" you say to no one in particular.
>But enough thinking about how great you are, you must return to hunting Ataxia.
>It doesn't take long for you to spot the animal out in a clearing.
>You had no words to describe what you saw or what this thing was. It looked like a shaman's mismatched creation come from hell.
>No matter what this creature looks like it must die, still it might pose a threat. Ill have to be extra careful.

Sorry this took so long to get this part out shit happend
>>
>>27273277
daww
>>
>>27275437
Don't be ridiculous.

DT would see how good he is with her and whisper they'll have foals when they're older.
>>
>>27276974
What's this
>>
>>27276494
Aww sucks thanks folks. I'm glad that you're enjoying my stuff
>>
File: twilight sparkle96.png (159 KB, 1128x708) Image search: [Google]
twilight sparkle96.png
159 KB, 1128x708
>>27256987
>>
>>27276200
Anon sees Diamond Tiara with another colt
>>
>>27276200
Spicy.
>>
File: rainbowdash75.png (219 KB, 827x966) Image search: [Google]
rainbowdash75.png
219 KB, 827x966
>>27273067
>playing the foal card after all the shit Anon has been up to

Dashie intuitively knows that was Anon on Nightmare Night, even if she can't trick him into admitting it. >Not having Dashie using a Jojo-esque trick to get Anon to admit a detail he couldn't have known unless he was there. Anon shouldn't underestimate her sharp senses; if he tries something similar in a fight she's going to know it's him for sure.
>>
>>27279048
But the thing is, she is actually too dumb for anon to not catch her bullshit
>>
>>27278693
>The colt is PhD anon
>Civil War starts because anon gets cucked hard
>>
>>27276974

"How best to approach this?" Before you can think of a sound strategy you hear someone yawn.
>It seems the Ataxia is going to sleep, great i can bash its head in with my trusty death stick.
>"Oh would you hurry up anon ive been standing here all day waiting for you to find me".
>What The Fuck did that beast just speak? no impossible it couldn't have. I-it must have been one of those tra'umbe double niggers from the village trying to play pranks on me.
"I swear ill have their head for this transgression."
>"Are you going to stand there thinking about me or do something?"
>If it truly was this beast talking to you it must mean your cover is blown and your exposed. >Only one thing to do. Charge the creature. "AIEIEIIEIEIEEI" however before you get within 10 feet of it you find yourself lifted up by some form of voodoo magic.

Criticism welcome and what do ya think
>>
>>27279600
Is it a one shot short text?
>>
>>27276301
Damn son, nailed it.
Let the doting commence
>>
>>27279600
well done, needs more slaves tough, and why is Anon not carrying his ak-47
>>
>>27279722
why is anon not raping something if he's african
>>
File: 1428385934090.png (1 MB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1428385934090.png
1 MB, 1200x1200
>>27276353
>>27276494
>>27276810
>>27279712
I'm glad that you guys are liking it. while it won't affect anything on the immediate future, I got a revelation and will be changing some fundamental stuff I had planned for way down the line.

I hoe you fuckers like bats, because she will be a major character here. Even when I haven't come up with a name for her
>>
>>27279806
I do.
>>
Where's Erf btw?
>>
>>27280175
He's ded, just like Elo soon will be
>>
>>27280175
I was streaming overwatch. ready to go
>>
>>27279048
>dash
>sharp
>smarter than an ant
topkek
>>
>>27280289
like the thread
>>
>>27280485
Like your social life
>>
>>27273277
"heh, hey. Well, it's a beautiful name. So, do you have anything for me to write with Star Prancer?"
>Star Prancer pointed at the rings of the notepad. a small pencil was in between them. "Mhmmm, it's there..and..erm.."
>She looks up at you with big glistening eyes "Do you really think I have a beautiful name?"
>D'aaaawwww. Whatever this was. It was clear you had somehow become an important hero in her eyes.
"I think so, so let's see....hmmm"
>You reach your mouth towards the pencil and grab the end, then holding the notepad firmly down on the table with your hoof you write "To my biggest fan ever, Star Prancer. Yours truly, Anon"
>You then slip the pencil back into the ring and look towards the young filly, who was beaming with joy.
"There you go! for my biggest fan, which would be you Star PrancGYAGH!"
>She hugs onto tightly, such strength for such a tiny filly, and speaks quickly to the point you have a hard time understanding her. All while Twilight is having a giggle "thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou"
"n-ngghhy-y-yyour...w-w-welcome"
>You didn't want to push her off. But dammit, you were going to die at this point.
>After giving you the hug of both your lives. She nudges the notepad towards Twilight. "And erm...c-can I have your autograph too Princess Twilight? Please?"
>Twilight didn't seem to mind. Probably because there weren't three fillies trying to ride off the fact she was a princess. And she seemed innocent enough. "I don't mind at all. Let's see..." Twilight's horn lights up as the pencil is enveloped in a purple aura, Twilight writes "You're destined for great thing Star Prancer, always be studious and kind, So decrees Princess Twilight Sparkle"
>Twilight makes an audible chuckle as she writes that. She thinks that will get Star Prancer to smile and to work hard to achieve her dreams.
>>
>>27280520
>"you're not my real mom!"
>>
>>27280520
>Star Prancer takes her notepad and gazes upon the signatures. She was as happy as can be. She even does a little bow to Twilight "Thank you so muchlies Princess Twilight, it's a super big honor to have this"
>"I'm glad and.." Twilight gets up from her seat, and stands in front of Star Prancer. Giving her such a gentle smile "You don't have to call me Princess. You don't need to bow either" Twilight moves her foreleg a little to invite Star Prancer for a hug.
>Star Prancer just looks on with awe "C-can I really?"
>Twilight nods, and before she can get a word out. Star Prancer goes for the hug. Twilight let's out a puff of air. But thanks to her size, she's capable of handling the vice grip of the hug.
>It was such a heart warming sight. It made you smile.
>Internally, you also thought that maybe. Being treated like a mary sue....just a little...wasn't so bad.
>Star Prancer was very thankful, and taking her notepad. she giggled happily from being able to meet the both of you.
>"Thank you, the both of you. Thankies Thankies so so much. You're both super inspiring. And I bet, with these autographs. They'll let me into the club now! All thanks to you. I want to bow to show my respect...b-but. You know, you don't like it when I bow. B-but thank you both. Super duper much! Bye!"
>>
>>27280601
twilight needs a foal
>>
File: rainbowdash59.png (560 KB, 1320x904) Image search: [Google]
rainbowdash59.png
560 KB, 1320x904
>>27280481
Can't trash the Dash.

We already know she has great vision and ability to recall what she's seen. She's going to notice things other people don't, especially in the air and during a fight, even if it takes her some time to figure what it means.
>>
>>27280601
>Club?
>wut?
>Twilight didn't seem to react. So she either didn't hear it, or she didn't connect it to anything. But a club? through autographs. Now, you could tell she was happy to meet the both of you. But....you needed to know the story on what she meant on that. Why would a club not let her in without those signatures.
"W-wait! Star Prancer. Can I ask you a question?"
>She quickly made a 180, excited, what question she thought, could you possibly have for her?
>"Y-yes? I dunno if I can answer any question you might have. But I'll try!"
>She was...extremely eager.
>Even Twilight seemed confused as to what you wanted to ask her.
"You mentioned a club...what kind of club?"
>"Oh! Yeah, it's the hero colt's club! Based after you, the Hero Colt! Isn't that great. It's new and it allows all future heroes but...." She sighs, her smile finally breaking. "They said I was too small, and too girly to be a hero. B-but now, they should let me in now that I have both yours and Twilight's autograph! They gotta! I wanna be a hero just like you!"
>You look to Twilight, to see what facial expression she was giving. to see how she thought of that.
>And it didn't look good, she looked pretty damned irked.
>"A fan club based on Anon? Am I hearing that right?"
>Star Prancer nodded "Mhmmm"
>....who the fuck would open a club based on you?...it couldn't be Discord. He wouldn't do that to get a rise out of you.
"...uhhhh...who exactly started up this club?"
>"Snips and Snails. They are weirdos, but. they already have a few members and since it's based off of you. I wanted to join to. And now that I know how great you truly are, I REALLY wanna join."
>>
File: 1424889581666.jpg (67 KB, 667x665) Image search: [Google]
1424889581666.jpg
67 KB, 667x665
>>27280758
>Snips and Snails.
These nigletts will never fucking learn.
It'd be cute if it wasn't so aggravating.
>>
>>27280758
>The retarded duo won't let the kawaii in because she's too kawaii
Fuck those guys, seriously
>>
File: 19604901.gif (262 KB, 250x143) Image search: [Google]
19604901.gif
262 KB, 250x143
>>27280758
Here we go again.
>>
Elo here, I'll start writting the update, might be all.done by today but I don't promise it. Tropical dong is too goddamn fun
>>
>>27281702
Expand the tropical dong.
>>
I wonder if Elo will also have his own Chrysalis
>>
>>27280758>>27280758
4chan went unpostqble for a long while last night. so i went to bed. sorry
>>
>>27282002
Maybe
>>
>>27280115
Good, because I still have to come up with a name for her. The one I thought of is already taken
>>
File: shipping.png (400 KB, 758x2205) Image search: [Google]
shipping.png
400 KB, 758x2205
>>27253901
Why's Discord writing fanfiction when he could do it himself?
>>
>>27283254
Because in reality he's Erf
>>
>>27283254
Discord is allergic to love, remember.
>>
File: 1460350895082.gif (382 KB, 510x382) Image search: [Google]
1460350895082.gif
382 KB, 510x382
>>27284535
>>
>>27284888
Unless you are delusional asshole like the shipfag
>>
>>27285602
What happened to him anyways
>>
Oh fuck I spent all day playing DK and overwatch. Time to prepare to write
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 1080x717) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 1080x717
>>27285548
I can feel them watching, judging me.
>>
>>27253901
>>
>>27253901
>>
File: 1462069692658.jpg (22 KB, 300x206) Image search: [Google]
1462069692658.jpg
22 KB, 300x206
>Yfw we will never have a moment with this with anon, PhD anon and the other anon of this thread
>>
>>27288557
Erf's anon is supes, PhD anon is Batman, and anontonio is wonder woman because all of those rip offs that were made by italians film makers.
>>
>>27280758
>You could say nothing...
>Snips and Snails....
>Those two fucking fuckwits, you were sure you had fucking dealt with them and their nuisance of a hero worship back at the apple farm. And yet those two idiots were still at it. And Like Rainbow Dash. It seems growing word of your exploits were starting to cause some influence.
>Twilight looked to Star Prancer with a little concern "You don't need to join a club to be a hero Star Prancer. Being a hero comes from within. And you don't even have to do anything dangerous to be a hero either."
>Star Prancer tilted her head in confusion "I don't?"
>Twilight shook her head with a smile "No, all you have to do is help anypony in need. no matter how small it is, if a pony is happy with how you helped them and thanks you. Well, that already makes you a hero. You don't need flashy battles or cool costumes to be a hero. Why..I bet, you've helped so many ponies already that you can already be considered a hero."
>"Well" Star Prancer gave it some thought. Then once again smiled that joyous naive smile "I have helped my friends with homework and hard math problems before!"
>"See, and that already makes you a hero. A hero to your friends. And that's all you'll ever need when it comes to being a hero. Right Anon?"
"Right"
>You say it in a low, near annoyed tone. Nobody picks up on it. But your mind was filled with rage towards those two idiots right now.
>Star Prancer takes Twilight's words to hear. And your agreeance as hard proof. "T-then, I'm going to continue helping my friends whenever they need me! I don't need that dumb club. Thank you Twilight, and thank you Anon. For everything..."
>Then you saw it, happy tears in her eyes.
>You couldn't stay mad...that'd be for later. For now, you smiled. And give Star Prancer one last hug before you all part ways.
>She was a good foal. She'd do alright.
>You turn to Twilight. Seeing her actually give that kind of lesson in person. it was kind of inspiring.
>>
ERF
>>
>>27288611
At this point I don't think Anon can do anything to Snips and Snails, except ignore them.

He tried reason, he tried (mild) violence, he even tried fantasy violence.
Come to think of it, that fantasy violence may have been what caused their sense of superiority.

He should've clamped down on that.
>>
>>27288611
"Twilight, that was..."
>it really just hit you. You just witnessed a true, bonafide, end of episode friendship lesson come from Twilight. And it pierced your heart. Star Prancer's reaction was just....oghh...your fucking heart.
"That was pretty cool. Like, really. I mean that. I...never seen anything like that personally before"
>Twilight turned to you, she looked so...majestic for some reason. "It's a just a thing I do Anon. Friendship is very important to me. And I never want to see a pony, no matter how young or old, lose their way over something silly or dangerous. The way Star Prancer took my advice, I could tell all she really wanted to do was be helpful. I just wanted her to realize she didn't need to try to be a "hero" to be who she'd really want to be."
>actual good words. huh, then again. why wouldn't you expect this. Twilight had many forms. From Sperg to gentle teacher to adorkable scientist.
>Twilight then sits back on her chair to finish her food, making one last remark on the subject. "..and I'd like to hope being the "Hero Colt" hasn't gotten to your head, Anon. And I say that as a friend"
>You back to your seat. to do the same. You gently shake your head as you take a small drink.
"Nah, I'm not like that. It's just a title that gets thrown around. That's how I see it"
>Really, thats how it seemed it was. You knew the dangers of hero worship. Too bad those two idiots were causing trouble with it anyway. You'd have to really find a way to deal with that later.
>>
>>27288858
....Well well. it seems you managed to figure out what i had in mind as to why they opened up a club.

cause and effect I suppose.
>>
>>27288920
>"That's good. You have no idea how many colts would have such big heads over it if they were called "Hero Colt". Then again, Rainbow Dash still has a little trouble not letting things overwhelm her sometimes." Twilight shakes her head as she rolls her eyes and giggles "Always has to be the best at something"
"Yeah,I sorta of noticed that. Ehh, that's not really for me. I kind of just want to live a nice life here in Ponyville. Dad's pretty good about that. I know you don't like him much. But me and him really do get along."
>Perhaps none of that statement was completely true. You have become accustomed to causing some mischief every now and again. And while you and Discord do get along, he also messes with you from time to time.
>"That's very good to hear Anon. I don't know how things were in your orphanage. But here in Ponyville, theres many a friend to be had. And many things to learn. But I'm sure you knew that already. Since you already have such good friends."
"I do, and I wouldn't trade them for anything really. Hey Twilight, that actually makes me think of something. Are you immortal?"
>Twilight blinked, she looked a little confused at that question "What?"
"Are you immortal? You know...can you grow old, and er...kick the bucket?"
>Twilight herself didn't seem to know "I...don't know. I know Alicorns live a long time but. hrn...I..."
>Maybe that wasn't a good question to ask. Fuck, why would you even ask such a depressing question so out of the blue like that? Twilight looked utterly uncomfortable trying to come up with an answer, Though at the same time. She didn't seem like she was tying the question to that of the longevity of her friends. "I'd have to ask Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. I just don't know the answer to that. And it's...it's not important to think about."
>...hearing that, you just drop the conversation and move on to something else.
>>
>>27289018
I seriously hope you dont think that the "immortal for being alicorn" is a thing
Only immortals here are celly and Luna
>>
>>27289018
>Are you immortal?"
I get that Anon may have wanted to veer the subject from his completely untrue backstory, but what a messed up subject to pick.
>>
>>27289157
And maybe Chryssi according to his canon, unless she's more like long lived, as like dragons. Speaking of which, I wonder what name she's gonna guise under.
>>
>>27289169
The amazing Chryssi-chan
>>
>>27289018
I'm torn. Part of me wants anon to push the issue out of curiosity, part wants him to evacuate the conversation.
>>
>>27289169
I'd go with something dealing with Anonymous, since families seem to have a naming theme with their kids.
>Innominate
>Masquerade
>Unspecified
Maybe something like Under Cover, Under Wraps, or Classified to bridge the gap between 'I'm Anon's sister, not Chrysalis, nope, uh uh, not at all and FOOLED YOU I'M TOTALLY CHRYSALIS!'
>>
>>27289018
>avoiding anything that might be touchy or make Twilight realize what you meant by bringing up the matter of immortality in relation to friends. You just stick to talking to her about smaller and less touchy subjects. such as what she thought about her brother being with Cadence. and although the conversation started to become boring and predictable. It still was interesting enough to at least know her personal feelings on it. even if you had already guessed she was all for it.
>After breakfast was done. Twilight asked you if you still wanted to go to the spa. You did, you wanted to relax and get the whole Snips and Snails affair completely out of your head...and meet some spa ponies. In reality, this may be your final time to enjoy sexy female company that isn't a sneaky bug pone before you try....dating Diamond Tiara.
>...yeah..now you really needed to relax...oh boy...dating a filly. What would your mother think? Best to get it out of your head.
>You both get up and head to the spa. You wondered what it would be like to be pampered by gentle and professional spa ponies. Oh god. Just thinking about it made you want this. It'd be fine. it's just business.
>"Anon, you're going to really enjoy this." Twilight said as she opened the door, and stepped inside with you."if you ever had a single worry in your mind, a massage from here will make it all wash away"
>>
>>27289223
but then you have Shining Armor and Twilight Sparkle. Or Pinkie not being a rock name. Or Sweetie Belle and Rarity. Or hell, Flurry Heart.

I was thinking of something clever for chrysalis. Her cutie mark would be a beautiful gem of a heart. To represent this. Her name would be "Heart Stone". I had this idea before flurry heart became a thing.

anyway. the cutie mark would depict a heart of radiant love. But her name is where to look for the truth of it. Stone Heart,,,,,Heart of Stone
>>
>>27289295
>Shining - Sparkle
>Flurry Heart is a first child
But yeah, I figured it would be something like that, Crystal, Shining Heart to subtly mock Twi, or whatever.
I just really hoped.
>>
>>27289295
Wouldn't it be weird and hard to cover up that Anon had a biological sister?
>>
>>27289258
>Hell, just stepping inside. the place itself had a gentle and relaxing aura to it. Oh man, this was going to be awesome. So goddamn awesome.
>The lobby was quite nice. Exactly what'd you expect given what you seen of the spa from the show. the nice dark walls we're actually quite disorienting for a moment, as you were used to brighter colors.
>"Princess Twilight!"
>And there she was, one of the spa ponies you knew of from the show. The blue colored spa pony with the pink mane. Lotus Blossom. Behind her gold rimmed counter. Immediately spotting you two the moment the door opened.
>She takes a bow
"How may we be of service to you today, your highness"
>That accent...you could never figure out or remember what it's supposed to be. You should have looked it up. Though, that was probably pointless now.
>"Oh..erm" Twilight, as usual, always seemed irked when referred by her title. "Good Morning, umm...Do you think you could fit in me and this colt for a morning treatment of some kind? That would be very appreciated"
>"Of course! We actually have every available option open at this moment as it is still morning! Of course, not to mention that serving royalty is our pleasure. Just name it, and it will be done."
>......errrrghhh...so tempting..to say...seeexxx
>You already felt tingly. holy hell she was hot.
>"Well...." Twilight looked to you "Anon, I'm just going to make the basic request for a massage. Are you comfortable with being touched along your back by other ponies?"
>...YES DO IT!
"Oh erm...I don't mind. But do you think we can do something more than a massage. Like...maybe everything?"
>"Well, I..." Twilight looked over to Lotus "Would that be possible?"
>Lotus nodded her head "Of course this, we take as an honor"
>"Then I guess it's ok. I just didn't want to overwork anypony."
>>
>>27289419
Not of he himself didn't know about it. One could say he was more. Of a lost child than a child left behind, if he was actually an orphan to begin with. Or maybe long lost sister who went missing after the parents, thinking she lost her whole family, brother included, to some terrible occurrence, could be her story, come to find that her brother was actually alive. Knowing it was him by recognition of coat/mane color, and unique name?

Wait, what do you mean?
>>
>>27289419
1. Slip locket into Anon's Saddle Bag
2. Chrysalis has a locket
3. Anon's locket is of Chrysalis
4. Chrysalis's is of Anon
5. Tragic story of Chrysalis (as Heart Stone) losing her parents. Leaving her to take care of you. She made a bad mistake and had to give you up or else you'd be in danger. You were too young to know her or your parents really. So she left you a locket that you found to be mysterious.

The truth is, she slips the locket into the saddlebag and then whispers to you to play along...or else
>>
>>27289443
Damn, there's a setup to it. You're exposing this a little soon, it prolly won't be long huh? Boy, Im still a bit hype over it all tho.
>>
>>27289433
>"Not at all, the spa is our livelihoods. There would be no point in existing if we were not capable of going beyond the expectations of our customers." Lotus informs Twilight. Already eager to get started.
>"Well, hehe" Twilight chuckled nervously, she forgot how eager the spa ponies could actually be. But, money was still an issue. She couldn't possibly pay for that much for the both of you. "Anon, I don't think we can affo-"
>Oh fuck no, you could immediately figure out what she was going to say. Before she could even finish, you drop a huge load of bits onto the ground.
>"ord....i-it? A-anon, that...that's...how did you?" Twilight was astonished by the cash you had.
"Dad, you know how he is, no concept of how much anything is worth. So he gives me this as my allowance and.."
>You were so fucking ready for this, you look to Lotus with a smile.
"Is that enough miss?"
>Lotus came out from behind the counter and looked over the bits. expertly getting it reorganized onto of eachother in a hurry for easy counting.
>after counting. She nods with a big smile "Yes, this is enough for the both of you, it's even more than we charge. However, I'd like to hold off payment until we are either done or you are satisfied. We don't usually get anypony that orders everything and we'd not like to take more money than we should if we don't even finish the treatment. It's simply not how we do things here"
>Not liked it mattered to you. Cash was thankfully something you easily come across.
"Oh, that's fine then. But, what does paying for everything entail exactly? What do we do first?"
>>
>>27289540
>"Well, in all actuality. There are a few split choices. Such as either resting in our sauna or using the hot tub. or choosing one from a large selection of massage styles. to various degrees of a hooficure. But no matter the choice, you will be cared for as if you were our very own foal." Lotus gives you a gentle rub on the head and....ohhhh...her hoof was nearly as soft as a hand. So well kept. "As for what start with first. Well, that would indeed be the first on the list. Would you two like to use our luxurious sauna or our relaxing hot tub?"
"Hot Tub!"
>FUCK YES.
>"Oh, sauna for me. I don't really want to get myself too wet right now..and..hrn.."
>Twilight was still irked by your amount of cash. But she would keep it to herself. She would stay out of your business, and continue to treat you as her "equally aged" friend.
>Split choices. With that, Lotus tells Twilight that another spa pony, most likely Aloe, will be with her shortly. And Lotus will be the one taking care of you.
>There must have been fillies and colts who have rolled through here before. In fact, they must have. Spike was a baby dragon. So it seemed age really didn't matter. She didn't even question where the money came from. Either because it was just that, money. Or she just wanted an opportunity to perform the favorite part of her job. Or maybe because it was you were around Twilight.

and thats it for the night. I admit, writing these chapters are tough. I essentially have to make up some sort of conversation each time and the situations are rather dull. Just pretty much stuff that would normally happen but to fill in story. it's tough on the mind.
>>
>>27289570
I really enjoy your greentexts. Can't wait for Chrissy appearance.
Also fucking time-zones :/
>>
bumipo
>>
>>27289570
I can't help but think of the spa scene from banned from equestria daily during this entire section. I just have this feeling that something is going to go wrong or anon is going to sperg out.
>>
>>27289443
Huh, and I was betting on the story being that they separated spitefully that way it would be more believable that Anon had a sister, but didn't tell anypone about her.
He gets a forgiveness lesson, toss in Diamond not liking the touchy new filly until she learns that she is blood related, angry rant for texture, and heartfelt emotional breakdown for flavor.
>>
>>27290452
>anon is going to sperg out
Well that's a given in any situation.
>>
Bump for life
>>
>>27289443
Oh so you are talking the older sister route.
>>
Elo here. I probably won't upload today
>>
>>27296027
Aww shit, but why
>>
>>27296027
It's cool man. We'll be patient
>>
File: lyra_thumbsup.png (97 KB, 472x350) Image search: [Google]
lyra_thumbsup.png
97 KB, 472x350
>>27289295
>>27289443
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 88

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.