[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Lewd Edition" Anon finds themselves trapped insi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82
File: Discord Printing Lewd.jpg (6 KB, 250x206) Image search: [Google]
Discord Printing Lewd.jpg
6 KB, 250x206
"Lewd Edition"

Anon finds themselves trapped inside of the body of a young colt or filly in Equestria. Only to be adopted by Discord, chaos and shenanigans quickly ensue. Now with 20% more shipping!

Feel free to discuss the current stories, start a new one, draw something or just chill with us on the never ending ride.

Last Thread: >>27253901

Pastebins:

Erf: http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111

Elo (Elohemian): http://pastebin.com/u/Elohemian

Coffeeholic (Italian Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Coffeeholic

Laskvurel (George): http://pastebin.com/u/Laskvurel

Bunny: http://pastebin.com/u/Bunnyhood

Hoers (MIA): http://pastebin.com/u/Hoers
>>
Is this the thread or are you guys making another? Anyways finished writting the update and will post it tomorrow

I swear to fucking god, if the bat thread has already come up with a pony with the same color scheme as mine I will punch someone on the dick
>>
>>27335257
Well this is convenient. You just confirmed that this thread is the new thread because you replied to the OP. May dank skeletal memes deliver sauce to you every day.
>>
o shit Erf posted in the other thread
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 998x794) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 998x794
I was waiting for this thread
To die so I could of remade it correctly but I guess you guys made it official.
>>
File: NOOOOOOO.jpg (52 KB, 383x263) Image search: [Google]
NOOOOOOO.jpg
52 KB, 383x263
>>27335286
>>
File: image.png (186 KB, 595x358) Image search: [Google]
image.png
186 KB, 595x358
>>27335303
Too late Anon, it already has an eggpost seal of canon. As much as I'd like to, there is no getting off the ride.
>>
>>27335317
But...but...why would I want to get off this ride?
>>
>>27335325
I meant this specific thread.
>>
>>27335338
Aaaaarrgggggg I understand but he posted again!
Someone more sober than I needs to replicate his work for eternity!
>>
>>27335470

last post of the update
>>
>>27335510
Dang
>>
Well dudes, seems like I have the privilige of having the first green of the thread, so here I go, hope you are ready because this is one big update.

>The three of you stay like that in what it seemed forever.
>Luna and Celestia couldn’t be happier… and neither could you… but why? You are still a grown man; even with this new body, your mind hasn’t changed
>And of course, you have only known them for less than a day so… why do you feel like a kid when those two are around? Why the prospect of they being happy does warms your heart?
>And why would they show such amount of love towards you too? You had friends who adopted and they never acted like this…
>But for some reason you simply can’t consider of Luna and Celestia having ulterior motives as a factual, real possibility… You just can’t, something inside you tells you that their feelings are real… and so are yours… The question is why…
>Would it be because Discord tinkered with your mind? But even so you still retain your knowledge, memories and experiences
>A gut feeling is also telling you that he wasn’t lying when he said that he only added information about how to cast spells… which you still have to try and practice, but that will be for other time.
>Point is, your mind is bar what Discord added, still the same, your body isn’t. And if that’s the only variable that has changed from the equation then that can only means that this body is making things to yourself…
>Which isn’t entirely out of the realm of possibilities, and in fact sounded like it holds water… this body isn’t human, it belongs to another entirely different species, your age has also changed, and kids does have a different chemistry than adult
>>
>>27336787
>Entirely different metabolic organs, cellular mechanisms, metabolic routes, enzymatic machinery, DNA codification… if it wasn’t for the fact that your consciousness was the same then the you that was in this moment hugging the two princesses would be in fact be a completely different individual than the you who was driving to work this morning…
>And that was something that woke a primal fear deep inside you, could you really identify you as yourself? ... it will be better if you don’t think about this matter much… It wouldn’t change a damn thing anyways.
>So your apparent slight change of… perspective could be attributed to this new… vessel. But that doesn’t explain why those two are so… loving towards you
>”Is there something wrong my dear?” Celestia asks, clearly feeling that something was up
“No, it’s nothing…just”
>No fuck it, even if they get sad…and even if it actually hurts you to think that, that might be the case you have to know
>”Just what our child? You can ask anything” Luna replies, looking at you with worried eyes
“It’s just that I don’t get it…”
>The sisters break the hug, looking at you concerned
>”Get what my dear?” Celestia asks
“Listen, I’m incredibly happy about this… about being your son… about the love you are giving to me… but I don’t get why… We have known each other for less than a day.
>”W-we are sorry… Maybe me and my sister over did it… we didn’t want to-“ Luna asks heart broken, ashamed that her cares would have bothered you in any way.
>You raise your hoof to cut her off
“No, is not that… I’ll admit that I enjoyed that… seriously, I really love our time together… but what I don’t get is why are you being so affectionate? As I said we’ve only meet each other for a day, and you are already threating me like I’ve been your child since the day I was born… I-I don’t get it… I’ve never seen this kind of unconditional love being showed this early…”
>>
>>27336792
>You look away from Luna and Celestia, your gaze inspecting their beautiful otherworldly garden…
“And my mind also traces back to what you and Discord were discussing… a deal of some sorts… and as I got it, you two get a son and Discord gets a week of free chaos… whatever that means… The what of the situation is what I understand, what I don’t get is why…
>You look this time directly to Luna and Celestia… oh god they looked shocked and sad from your sudden interrogation… but mostly sad which makes your heart sink… but it doesn’t matter… You have to continue with this… You need anwers
“Why would two princesses make a deal with Discord to bring a kid from another dimension so they could adopt him? Why not going to an orphanage? And why choose Discord for this mission? For what I gathered from the stained glasses, he doesn’t look like a good guy…”
>The sisters looks you completely shocked… they certainly didn’t expect a mere kid to speak like you… much less to string such series of questions.
>Celestia closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, then she looks at the sky with a nostalgic look.
>After a brief moment of silence, Celestia lets out a slight chuckle, still looking at the sky “You have a mighty intelligence my dear… “ Celestia takes another breath “and you indeed deserve the full truth, you see…”
>Luna covers you with her wing, and looks to the golden pond “You see our child, Celestia and we have lived for a very long time, much more than we would like to admit… but ever since we were young… before becoming princesses… before becoming alicorns… both of us always dreamed with having a family that we could call our own…”
>”… But our responsibilities prevented both of us from that dream… in part because we were always busy to give proper time to date somepony… to marry and have children… and with time, nopony would see us as less than his ruler… nopony would look at us as… just a close friend… much less something else…” Celestia adds to her sister
>>
>>27336805
>”Loneliness is a terrible thing… we sadly are expert on the subject… it gets even worse when you have lived as long as us… and even when you know that the prospect of having a special somepony by your side… the hope of fulfilling that dream… the idea of having a foal that we could call our own never left us… not even after a millennia” Luna continues, sorrow displayed all across her face
>Wait a minute… millennia?
“So you have lived for a thousand years?”
>Celestia chuckles, and looks at you with compassionate eyes “We look pretty good for our age don’t we?”
“So you are immortals”
>”We don’t know, and frankly we rather not to… but let’s continue on topic our child” Luna draws you closer with her wings… something inside you tells you that this is reminding her of a terrible past… something that she’s not letting out.
>”After some time, Celestia came to us with the idea of adopting… but it turned out that it was more difficult than we could ever imagined”
“Because of your status as princesses right?” You avoid also remarking their undoubtly divine lifespan.
>Both sisters nod, Celestia speaks this time “That is correct… there are many bad seeds in Equestria… sly ponies with terrible intentions that… we have been fooled before by these conponies, putting ours and our subject’s life at risk... sometimes with attacks targeted toward us, others to the selected foal”
>”Until we eventually gave up” Luna frowns
>”That is, until Discord got reformed…” Celestia then looks to you, this time with gaze filled with hope
“Reformed?”
>”Yes, by the elements of harmony, more precisely the element of kindness, the name of this mare is Fluttershy… You will learn about them and meet them in person in due time, but for now on, let’s just say that her actions sparked the hope we had lost”
>>
>>27336811
>”And so we came to our deal with the ruffian… err with Discord” Luna continues, blushing at her remark of Discord but nevertheless she continues ”As you have seen, Discord has extraordinary powers… the kind that ponies can’t even dream off… The kind that would be key to help us to fulfill our dream” Luna says as she rolls on her back
>Celestia then continues where her sister left off ”We summoned Discord and strike a deal with him, he brought us a foal, it didn’t matter if it was filly or colt, the foal should not be from Equestria in order to avoid dangers for him or hers as well to others, should not harvest evil in his or her heart”
>Celestia then roll her eyes ” and… well Discord has this tendency on finding loopholes, so we added a bunch of requirements…” saying the last part kinda annoyed at the memory “and in return, he could do his chaotic magic in any form he saw fit for a week” Celestia finalizes
>”Of course is not completely free, we have some rules of our own” Luna remarks
>”Yeah, and well, for everything we have seen and from Twilight’s letters he wouldn’t take it so far in fear of losing his friends” Celestia chuckles, waving her hoof dismissively.
>That was quite the story… So god feeling lonely strikes a deal with the devil… nah that’s too much, your mind was calmer now… You felt like you could trust them, and well, their intentions are pure
>”Of course, you being from another dimension WAS a surprise from Discord” Luna replies with a chuckle
“Yeah, he seems like a trickster” You add to Luna comment
>Celestia giggles at your words ”Oh, you don’t even know, back on the day, he was sooooo much worse” she says in a playful tone
“Really?”
>”Yep… biggest jerk in Equestria” Luna nods.
>The three of you laugh, atmosphere returning to a calm and comfy one… good because you couldn’t take watching them being sad for much more
>>
>>27336895
“Well and to fully answer your questions” Celestia speaks, breaking the newly formed silence “I guess that’s because how we are, and well… how happy we are to having you” she gives you a big smile
>Luna boops your nose with her hoof as she giggles a little more “Well, our sister is more easy going than us… buuut yeah, looking at you and knowing that you want to be with us makes our heart sing with joy” she then gives you a big hug, then joined by Celestia
> Luna breaks the hug and rubs her chin with her hoof ”But I have to give it to you, our child. You have a mighty intelligence, the kind that we have never seen in any foal before… I think you also will make a wonderful addition to our sister’s school”
>”Oh Luna, this is not the time to start thinking about it…” Celestia waves her hoof at Luna even though I can already tell that you will have to be put on an advanced class” She says, starting to think about the whole thing
>School huh? Well, you were a kid after all… But come on, this would have to be elementary school you were WAY beyond that, so of course you’d have to be put on an advanced class
“Well, I am indeed the smartest kid I know” You say with a big smirk
>Both sisters laughs at your comment finding it adorable… you didn’t feel insulted, they weren’t doing it with malice after all… and looking them happy made you happy too
>”I’m sure you are dear, but anyways, how about we show you your new home?” Celestia stands up, stretching her legs and wings
>”We agree with our sister’s proposition, what do you say anon?” Luna also stands up, looking at you with a big, kind smile
>This would be interesting, your new home… which was a goddamn castle… sure let’s do this
“Alright I’m game”
>And so the three of you leave the royal garden, Celestia on front, you on the middle and Luna flying by your side.
>>
>>27336906
>>27336906
>And so starts the little family tour on your new home…
>You go to the “most essential landmarks” as Luna said, which included the dinner hall, a huge ass kitchen, the maids quarters… and for some reason you found every single one incredibly attractive… don’t think about that now.
>The royal guard barracks, a huge library that you were certain that it would become one of your favorite places… man this place is fucking huge
>And in every stop, you and your new “moms” stopped to answer your questions, make a joke… or to tease you about you blushing at the maids.
>And this continues until you come to a big room… it had some drawers, a big bed, a bathroom… but nothing too special… it didn’t even have books
>”And this will be your room my dear, it doesn’t have much for now” Celestia says in an apologetic voice “but tomorrow you and me will go shopping to the city so we can brighten up the room ” Celestia says in a super cheerful tone
“You and I? What about Luna?” You ask
>Luna pats you on the head “Remember that we are the rulers of Equestria our child. We have huge responsibilities … but please don’t worry; we’ll always make time for you”
>”And that reminds me… anon you don’t mind staying alone for a little while do you? Luna and I have to fulfill our daily work, and is already time” Celestia asks you in a soft voice
“Nah, don’t worry, go and do whatever you have to do, I’ll be fine”
>The sisters nods, each one gives you a little peck on your cheeks… which makes you blush a little, then they fly away to fullfill their royal duties.
>You are alone again… with nothing to do… so you start to inspect the room… which doesn’t take much… fuck
>You lay there for a little while until you realize that it was already night time… what is taking them so long
>Eh, it probably would be a good idea to see what is on the rest of the hallway… You suppose that you won’t take much… You peek outside your room…
>>
>>27336928
>Jesus this was spooky. The whole hallway was in darkness, only illuminated by the moonlight coming out from the big windows… fuck it you don’t have anything better to do.
>And as soon as you step out the room you hear a familiar voice
>”Don’t you even think that you’ve won plebeian” it was Blueblood…ugh…and of course he looked pissed
>But you won’t give him any satisfaction, so you resort to your tactic of annoy him
“Plebeian? Are you talking to a mirror? Because I remember you calling me prince” You give him a shit eating grin
>But this time Blueblood doesn’t resort to petty insults as he grabs you with his magic and slams you to the wall
>”You better respect your superiors…. What happened before was… just a tactic so Luna and Celestia wouldn’t cut my finances” Blueblood comes closer to you, so close that you could see every detail of his flamboyant faggy vest
>You open your mouth to come with a resort, but is immediately shut by his magic… goddamn if only you weren’t a kid you would punch this fucker
>”Ah ah ah… I’m not finished with you” he says with a super snobbish voice, a big evil grin was starting to draw on his face “Now, those two won’t be here for a while… so why we don’t spent some “quality” time together… cousin” he starts to chuckle to himself
>Blueblood starts to cackle, he’s now sure that whatever he wants to do to you, he wouldn’t be stopped… Fuck if only you weren’t so goddamn powerless.
>You close your eyes and prepare for the worst…until a weird laughter comes out from the darkness.
>”KeKeKe…”
>Blueblood stops dead in his tracks, looking angrily at every direction “What was that? Who goes there?”
>”Somepony has been very naughty~” the voice replies… definitely female… and definitely fucking creepy
>Blueblood drops his act, looking more and more scared“I-I s-said who goes there? Show y-yourself!”
>>
>>27336939
>”Oooooh~ but why I’m having soooo much fun. KeKeKeeee~” the voice laughs again… disturbing yeah, but whoever it was… she just saved your ass
>And then from amid the darkness a couple of bright red eyes appear. Holy fuck… Luna and Celestia never said that the castle was haunted when they gave you the little tour.
>Blueblood white face goes paler than a ginger albino as he stops grabing you with his magic, making you drop to the floor… “D-don’t hurt me… please… I’m royalty” he says as he hides his face on his front legs
>”KeKeKe just like you totally weren’t to hurt that colt? Nah… I’m going to eat your soul KeKeKeKe~” the creepy voice says in a cheery tone… and you have to admit, it was starting to spook you
>”N-No! Please!” Blueblood then grabs you with his hooves giving you a fake hug “S-see we are friends now!”
>You push yourself away from him…making you fall again
>”KeKeKe. The souls of meany ponies are the most delicious ones…Bon appettit!” the eyes starts to come closer
>”Mercy! Please” Blueblood drops and puts his hooves together, begging to the floating red eyes “I swear I’ll never lay a hoof on him again! Please! On my royalty that I will never try to smack the colt never again!
>”You better keep your promise… or well…” the head of whatever ghostly creature that was comes out, illuminated by the moonlight coming from one of the hallway windows “I’ll have a feast with you KEKEKEKE~!”
>And that’s enough to make Bluebood run away while screaming like a little girl
>You were left dumb founded at the whole thing… and… wait… now that you can see the ghost’s face… it’s a mask… a very detailed one, but a mask nonetheless
>”Kekekeke, what a jerk!...” The floating mask turns to you; her body still covered by the darkness “But whatever, are you ok?” Goddamn, she might have saved your ass… but that’s one creepy voice she has
>Whoever that was wearing the mask comes out, now fully illuminated by the moonlight
>>
>>27336953
>And it was… a little kid… well a filly… or a really small mare, but anyways… her fur color was of a very light gray… one of those tattoos that you could see on every staff member as well as Luna and Celestia was also being displayed on the girl flank hers being a magnifying glass over a ghost…
>hmmm… why everyone has a goddamn tattoo in this world…
>Your mind is starting to come up with a million questions, but first comes first…
“Who… are you?”
>The little pony takes of the mask and shakes her golden mane, the same color as her eyes…
>And speaking of her eyes, they certainly weren’t like any of the ponies you’ve seen today... they are more akin to a nocturnal animal… and still… you certainly found them pretty cute
>Her wings are also different… instead of having feathers they are made of skin, like the ones of a vampire and as a final oddity; this girl also displays a pair of clearly visible cute little fangs.
>”Kekeke… well, that’s not a proper way to thank somepony who just saved you from a bully… but anyways… the name is Bellemare… Cherrywood Bellemare” the girl says, instead of the creepy voice that she had when wearing the mask, now she was displaying a higher pitched squeaky voice.

And that's it, hope you rike it and as always, criticism is welcome
>>
>>27336963
Oh that's right, here's the pastebin link, now I gotta head out... hope the thread doesn't die in the meantime
http://pastebin.com/6MxzzHn5
>>
So, will PhD anon give her the D?
>>
>>27337515
Please get your mind out of the gudder, Anon. I want this story to be good, not smut.
>>
Do you guys want a pastebin for the lewd so you can jack off to it repeatedly, or have you guys had your fix already?
>>
>>27337631
Why not both?
>>
>>27335016
Did you fucking placed the name of the thread in the actual name of your post?
What the fuck OP, some of us have filters so we have the thread in the first page without having to Pin it
>>
>>27337515
Sorry brah, no lewd in my story, no romance planned either
>>
where's Bunny, MIA?
>>
>>27339934
Not sure.
>inb4 banned again
>>
>>27337885
Might as well
>>
pg 10
>>
>>27342604
guess it must be a dead thread
>>
>>27342636
Guess that might be a forced meme
>>
File: shitposting face.gif (25 KB, 511x510) Image search: [Google]
shitposting face.gif
25 KB, 511x510
>>27342835
its only forced if its not true
>>
(*^_ ^)

(*^_ ^)

(*^_ ^)
>>
Huh, I thought that I'd get shat upon introducing an OC character that will play a major role in the story.
Glad that all of these guys:
>>27342604
>>27342636
>>27342835
>>27342876
>>27342918
Shitposting save my day
>>
>>27342977
its just that no one cares enough about your story to comment on it :^)
HOWS THAT FOR SHITPOSTING, SENPAI?
>>
File: 1452409698355.gif (554 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1452409698355.gif
554 KB, 250x188
>>27343019
Pretty lame to be fair. You weren't even subtle like nitpicking stuff like minor grammar or sintaxis mistakes, or even comparing characterization to other stuff, effectively undermining in a non valid but still apparently well grounded way my story.

0/10 anon, for someone who constatly shitposts, the fact that you can't go above the level you've shown so far is truly dissapointing
>>
>>27343051
why would I even read your story enough to check for grammar :^)
>>
>>27343082
Because, if you were a semi competent shitposter you would've shuffled through a few lines, find some errors and then built your shitposting like that.

There are other little faces you could use too besides :^) I'm sorry anon, but you are pretty basic
>>
>>27343106
>reading garbage to make fun of it
thats not needed
>basic
:^(
>>
>>27343140
Oh come on dude, you can do better than that poor shitposting quality. Like the shipfag, at least he tried hard enough. I advice you to think about what you are doing enough and improve yourself
>>
>>27343147
>advice
Well I advice you to write a better story
>>
File: 1462072716805.png (775 KB, 594x638) Image search: [Google]
1462072716805.png
775 KB, 594x638
>>27343176
I'll try my best anon, I don't promise that it will be of your liking but I will try to improve my writting. I'll get better and better on my stuff, but you better improve at yours, got it? This thread will get better if we all do our best each day.

So please anon, think hard enough about the flaws on your shitposting, so we have better things to cringe at besides my story.
>>
File: anti bully ranger.png (291 KB, 355x373) Image search: [Google]
anti bully ranger.png
291 KB, 355x373
>>27343201
I have no flaws, dont bully
>>
File: 1462073103347.jpg (69 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462073103347.jpg
69 KB, 1600x1000
>>27343215
It's ok anon, we all have many flaws. One of yours is your basic shitposting, but don't feel bad, it only means that you have to work hard to improve yourself
>>
File: dont bully.jpg (29 KB, 599x439) Image search: [Google]
dont bully.jpg
29 KB, 599x439
>>27343237
>>
just finished streaming doom. will be writing soon.
>>
>>27343247
oh thank god
>>
File: 1462073668750.png (86 KB, 410x750) Image search: [Google]
1462073668750.png
86 KB, 410x750
>>27343246
It's ok anon, your shitposting quality will improve if you put more effort into it. You just need to work hard towards that goal.
>>
>>27343256
I like you though, Elo.
>>
>>27343247
How's the single player experience?
>>
>>27343256
We've noticed if we say much, shitposters come. Lurk is good for thread.
>>
File: 1462073796222.jpg (219 KB, 994x1616) Image search: [Google]
1462073796222.jpg
219 KB, 994x1616
>>27343262
And I like you too Scrappy, I like everyone in this thread

>>27343274
Let them come then, they are just lonely persons looking for a place to belong to. Let's not turn our backs on them, we idolize a show that preaches friendship, then let's share those teachings with those less fortunate than us.

Comment not with fear of meeting an enemy, but instead with hope of making a new and unique friend.
>>
>>27343289
A-are your Superman? Is that why you are able to nail Celestia's character so well?
>>
File: lex_luthor_43503.jpg (214 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
lex_luthor_43503.jpg
214 KB, 600x300
>>27343289
why not just put the whole thread in a bottle, Elo?
>>
File: 1462068235160.jpg (101 KB, 474x484) Image search: [Google]
1462068235160.jpg
101 KB, 474x484
>>27343293
No! All I wanted was to put an end to the lack of comments and improve our anons life through my green. I only wanted the best for everyone. You've got to believe me!

Red Son and All-Star are the best Superman archs ever
>>
>>27343314
Elo, what did you think of Man of Steel and BvS?
>>
File: 1386382118549.jpg (367 KB, 1920x1476) Image search: [Google]
1386382118549.jpg
367 KB, 1920x1476
>>27343319
>>
File: 1417210700655.png (133 KB, 445x336) Image search: [Google]
1417210700655.png
133 KB, 445x336
>>27343331
Wrong pic, anyways, both movies were bad but they had sparks of brilliance. In MoS in particular was when Martha comes running to the school and calms lil' Clark Kent, and one of the very last scenes with Clark playing with his dog and making the classic Superman pose. Both scenes were tailored for the trailer, but were shot amazingly well, and would have liked a more serious but hearth warming story about Clark Kent becoming the shining beacon of hope that Superman is.

BvS had some really well shot scenes as well, namely Bruce going into Metropolis and the very first scene with Batman, I'd like to see Affleck do Batman in a movie with a script that isn't a mess.

Overall Snyder and Goyer missed completely Superman character on their scripts, and yes he has had many incarnations but the basics are always consistent. He's a beacon of hope for those that have lost it, the embodiment of an every day man dream of doing what's right on this world, always with a smile on his face, no matter if it's just rescuing a poor kitten.
>>
sorry guys. i got into a debate with Elo and lost track of time. sorry....tomorrow
>>
Just read your update, Elo. Oh the grammar mistakes. Good substance though, but I hope the bats don't steal the show.
>>
>>27343425
fuck you nigga
>>
>>27343438
She will be a major character, but so are anon,Celestia, Luna and Discord. She won't steal the show, I promise.
>>
>>27343425
Goddamit
>>
>>27343274
That's a horrible excuse
>>
>>27343438
>>27343438
Also you mean bat. She's the only one of her type that will be a major character
>>
Elo your Celestia makes my heart warm. Please tell me that we are having her shopping spree with anon soon
>>
Elo this is me apologizing for trying to critique some grammar stuff the other night. Far too drunk and high to provide realistic feedback.

Bummed I missed the debate last night. I have some strong words for DC after seeing Civil War and how awesome it was.
>>
>>27347742
>>
Ded thread
>>
>>27351635
very dead thread indeed
>>
>>27351635
Nothing to talk about, got no green for two days.
>>
File: 1462073009576.png (679 KB, 541x700) Image search: [Google]
1462073009576.png
679 KB, 541x700
>>27348773
it will be must surely on the next update, glad you guys are liking my sisters

>>27350145
I'm incredibly drunk right now, so don't worry. But spealking of CW, it did the best it could with so many characters, it is flawed tone wise on some parts, on that regard the airport scene felt like it belonged to another movie, but it was so well done that I would sa is more like a nitpick than an actual critque. Fights were overall worse than winter soldier in terms on how they are shot and choreographed. But overall a good movie. Cap was kind of an asshole tho.

>>27351635
Anon, we talked about this. You need to look into your flaws before shitposting. I'm sure you can improve, but you need to work hard towards that goal. Please, don't do it for me, do it for you.
>>
>You close your eyes. And suddenly you feel yourself spinning. at a rate that makes you uncomfortable. But before you even feel sick. You suddenly stop. And are gently put back on the ground. Your vision span for only a moment. What happened?
"W-what was that all about?"
>"Rarity, that's amazing. He looks completely....he's like...." Twilight couldn't come up with the words for what she was seeing.
>"I-I gotta admit. I-I didn't expect him to look that good. H-how did you do that?" Sweetie Belle was reluctantly impressed. She didn't want to be upstaged. But whatever she was looking at. must have been amazing.
>Rarity just smirked as she circled you to admire her work. "It's simple really, he's small. Much smaller than your average colt. So I just dressed and groomed him like I would a doll. And viola. a colt fit to be a prince"
>A colt fit for a prince? What exactly did she do?
"Can I get a mirror please? Miss Rarity?"
>"Why of course Anon" Rarity floats a mirror towards you to look into "After looking in this mirror, you're guaranteed to feel as good as you look."
>Rarity felt a child like giddiness in her. She just wanted to see you be proud of how good you look. She wanted you to be happy with the work she had done for you.
>And when the mirror comes to a point that you could look at your reflection. Your eyes widen.
"woah..."
>You looked.....totally fuckable in your tux. And your mane. It was adorable. It was combed back, with each strand of hair next to eachother in a uniformed yet stunning way. You looked like you could mingle with the rich class. You even had a flower in your lapel.
"Rarity...this is amazing. I look...wow...is that even me?"
>Rarity giggled, she was so happy with the reaction she got from you "Why of course darling, that is indeed you. The best looking you you can possibly be"
>>
File: 1462047013058.jpg (1 MB, 913x2880) Image search: [Google]
1462047013058.jpg
1 MB, 913x2880
>>27352069
And since I'm drunk I'll also explain the thing that pains me the most about BvS, besides that it could have been a great movie if it had a good script and proper build up.

And is the fact that now it will be impossible to get moments like pic related thanks to the stupidly serious tone which wouldn't be so badly handled, so in order for Clark and Bruce to be the pals they are in the comics and the justice league they would need to retcon some fundamental aspects of their character actions.

And that pains me, because Superman indeed admires and respect Batman. But the same coud be said abut Batman. He respects Superman and deeply believes that the world needs him and everything he stands for
>>
>>27352114
>You tapped the little red flower. Then tapped your bow tie. It was all real. Holy shit. Why did you even need Sweetie Belle's help again? Diamond Tiara already had unconditional love for you. This would just floor her instantly. You gave yourself a spin to look at yourself all around. Absolute perfection.
>"I think I'm ready already. There's no way Diamond Tiara is going to resist this."
>Sweetie Belle cleared her throat in a loud manner to get your attention, then the moment you look over to her, she says in an annoyed fashion "...excceeepptt you're not ready. Just because you look really good doesn't mean you're gonna act really good. But that's ok, that's what I'm here for." She points to herself with a proud smile
>...ergh. at this point, you didn't really need Sweetie Belle. You knew you could do this.
"Sweetie Belle...I...erm..."
>"Nope" She cuts you off "You heard Princess Cadence, you can't just try to get out of this now"
>Twilght nods, as does Rarity. Seems Rarity must have been told the full details and told them To Twilight as you spoke to Sweetie Belle. "She's right Anon. If my sister-in-law has something to say when it comes to love. Then you probably should listen."
>"I hate to say it Anon, but I'm going to have to agree. I've never seen you act in the way I was told. But if the Princess has something to say about it. Then it might be best to just to do what she..and my sister says."
>Sweetie Belle nods "See? Even my sister agrees"
>course Sweetie Belle would be agreeable with Rarity if Rarity actually agreed with her on something. Otherwise she'd go right back to being frustrated.
>Furthermore, you weren't going to win 3 vs. 1 on this.
"ok...alright...So...Sweetie Belle. What should we do first then?"
>>
>>27352259
Montage time
>>
File: [LOSING WAY INTENSIFIES].gif (176 KB, 425x240) Image search: [Google]
[LOSING WAY INTENSIFIES].gif
176 KB, 425x240
>>27352069
thats not me you shithead
not only one person thinks this is a dead as fuck thread
>>
>>27352259
>"Well, first we have to work on your attitude. You need to be positive, polite, and....erm..."
>Sweetie Belle looked to her sister for help "Umm, Rarity. What's the last "P"?"
>"Punctual, dear, the word you're looking for is punctual."
>Well, Rarity was actually sticking to her assistant role well. She hasn't overstepped aside from getting you dressed up. And while Sweetie Belle still seemed a little on edge about it. Rarity seemed absolutely fine, and most likely ignorant to her sister's feelings.
>"Right, punctual. You gotta be punctual too. So we're gonna have to start right from the beginning. In fact, the only way TO get you doing this right is if I act like Diamond Tiara. All you gotta do is be...well...yourself...but not as rude."
>Wut?
>Was she serious? Besides the fact that you felt uncomfy being any kinds of romantic towards her. Something about her being Diamond Tiara irked you. Something from a faint memory having to do with something...sex? nah.
"Sweetie Belle...I don't really feel too comfortable about that. Isn't there another way?"
>"Nope, It's not like we're going on date anyway Anon, I just want you to ask me out to one to see how you'd do. And then we'll work it out from there. Now...get ready...get set...and GO!"
>.......ok then.
"Errr..Sweetie Belle"
>Sweetie Belle shook her head and then looked at you with adorably annoyed green eyes. "Diamond Tiara Anon, Diamond Tiara"
>...you sigh..fine....
>You open your mouth, but you don't sound too enthusiastic in your words. Although you do try.
"Diamond T-"
>"No Anon, not like that" Sweetie Belle says, already unimpressed with your supposes poor performance.
>Ok, now you started to get annoyed yourself.
"Then how? I don't even usually get a chance to greet her first. She's always hugging onto me the moment she sees me."
>>
>>27352436
>"Awwww, that's adorable! It's just as I told Fluttershy. Sir Anon is the knight that rescued his princess from yonder castle of brutish unicorn vagrants. It's like something out of a fairy tale" Rarity more directed there words to Twilight. Who she herself started to assess the issue. In which she could not draw any conclusions other than you were kind of adorable yet needing of an attitude adjustment in some way. She wasn't too good in the issues with love.
>Sweetie Belle was too focused to make a comment on it. She wanted to do this so badly. You didn't know why she wanted the prestige so bad. She had her cutie mark. What more could she want? "Anon, try harder. Try nicer. I know you could do it. Really sell it to me."
>Polite, nicer....Gentlecoltish. If that's what she wanted. Surely you could manage, if only to get this out of the way. All you had to do was pretend she was Diamond Tiara and things should go fine. Though having two onlookers didn't help either.
>You made a small bow and gave Sweetie Belle a pleasant smile "Good afternoon my dear Diamond Tiara, how are you? Doing well I hope"
>You make a small bow, you eye Rarity for a moment. Seemed she approved, then you look back to Sweetie Belle. Who didn't seem too impressed yet. "I'm doing well Anon, what are you here for?"
>Sweetie Belle wasn't even smiling. If she was going to do this. She should at least smile.....Diamond would smile.
"Well, I've come to ask you out on a date."
>Sweetie Belle smacks her own face with her hoof in disappointment "Stop stop stop, that's all wrong!"
>How could it be wrong? That'd definitely work.

and i have to cut it here. I just looked at my work schedule. and It seems i'll only be getting 5 hours of sleep if i go now. Sorry.
>>
File: neat.gif (270 KB, 452x332) Image search: [Google]
neat.gif
270 KB, 452x332
>>27352546
>>
>>27352546
Does anyone else think Sweetie is the uptight stuck-up high horse here and not Anon?
>>
>>27353830
Maybe that's the point of this arch?
>>
>>27353830
let's just hope she doesn't fall for him.
>>
>>27353830
And anon is being a super stubborn dick too
>>
>>27352293
You know damn well that was you
>>
>>27337154
So Blue Blood was going to beat up a colt. Nice. Clearly deserves bad things to happen.
>>
>>27335016
bump
>>
>>27358409
Kinda Blueblood is a cartoonish snobbish cunt, but he won't wo as far as say, "dissapearing" anon because this are technicolor horses. He definitely will be a royal pain in the ass for anon.
>>
File: CARLOS.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
CARLOS.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>27359623
>>
File: 1438184456342.jpg (60 KB, 620x852) Image search: [Google]
1438184456342.jpg
60 KB, 620x852
>>27359800
>>
>>27361007
>>
What you guys think of the new episode? Kind of cute, but very predictable and generic...
>>
>>27361944
It was meh, but at least better than the previous one, that's for sure
>>
>>27348773
Btw folks, I'm starting to write the next update, so expect it by tomorrow
>>
Will Elo follow the route of the other writefags and dissapear without leaving trace?
>>
watching new ep...dunno how to feel so far. getting a sense of cringe..then again. holiday episodes make me gurgle
>>
>>27364124
these songs.....oh god. I don't even think i can throw anything from this ep into the story. this burns
>>
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............a christmas tale with ponies. ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh. could have done without this.
>>
>>27364215
A Christmas Carol
>>
>>27358106
I'd be a stubborn dick too if my friend was being a cuntwaffle.
>>
>>27364215
...didn't realize what time it was again. got into another debate with Elo for 2 hours instead of writing. again..sorry. I might write anyway though
>>
>>27364736
no, story isn't happening. debate still going. can't concentrate
>>
File: [CHUCKLING INTENSIFIES].gif (996 KB, 540x388) Image search: [Google]
[CHUCKLING INTENSIFIES].gif
996 KB, 540x388
>>27364872
>>27364736
so what youre saying is that Elo ruined the thread yet again!
What else is new!
>>
>>27336963
I see you choosed that cutie mark, eh? I liked her presentation, good update Elo
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 253x238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 253x238
>>27364872
Elo just accept that your opinions are shit so Erf can write
>>
>>27365031
I blame Erf getting hot blooded about a point to which I actually concealed 4 hours ago.
>>
File: 1427329712709.png (281 KB, 556x700) Image search: [Google]
1427329712709.png
281 KB, 556x700
>>27365038
I do lose my shit sometimes.
>>
>>27365042
but i'll leave you guys with an outline of what it may be.
>Sweetie Belle gets Anon to be slightly better at being a gentlecolt, also gets on his nerves.
>Asks him if he knows what Diamond Tiara actually enjoys and likes
>Anon realizes all he has is "She wants to be a princess"
>Sweetie Belle, somehow already realizing you'd probably botch that. has spent her own hard earned allowance and earned bits to get you a bouquet of roses and a heart shaped box of chocolates as backup.
>few more things
>Anon goes to ask for date
>runs into mother
>mother allows it, but diamond Tiara, after being asked, doesn't want a set date, she wants to go NOW
>Mama spoiled reluctantly agrees, but says she can only go AFTER she preps up like a lady
>Diamond get's excited and leaves to get read
>Mama then has private moment with you, telling you that if ANYTHING happens to her, or she even comes back less than satisfied, you're toast.

and then all the jam inbetween
>>
>>27365068
Just dont spend too much time with Sweetie
There is a thing as too much foreplay.
>>
>>27365042
What were you fuckers even talking about? Politics? Economics? Global Warming?
>>
>>27365177
what the most efficient way to suck dick is
>>
File: 19851279.jpg (108 KB, 600x847) Image search: [Google]
19851279.jpg
108 KB, 600x847
>>27365068

RIP. Okay, now onward to the actual date.
>>
>>27365213
So what conclusion have you two came to?
>>
>>27365213
I'll have to use a tripcode from now on it seems. I guess you got slighty better shitposting friends
>>
>>27365252
That simply being on this board is the biggest dick-suck of them all
>>
>>27359318
>>
Bump again
>>
>>27365213
>>27365347
You know, that only brings me more hassle since I really don't like to use tripcodes. But I guess this was bound to happen anyways.

The discussion was about Doom vs Doom 4. My point was that is not worth the 60 bucks price tag. While Erf's was that Doom 4 is faster than Doom on it's original release on 93'. Point that I concealed, so the 4 hours were just mad ramblings with no point or purpose
>>
>>27367684
>Bitching about vidya of all things for 4 hours straight
>Main points were actually agreed upon
>They still fucking whined for 4 hours
You two are the very embodiment of /v/
>>
>>27368489
And probably the two won't post today either
>>
File: 1462069692658.jpg (22 KB, 300x206) Image search: [Google]
1462069692658.jpg
22 KB, 300x206
>>27368489
>>27368886
I promise that I'll update later today
>>
>>27369278
Please don't.
>>
>>27368886
no worries. its out of my system
>>
>>27369313
Too bad, I'm doing it anyways. Still glad to see that you are still as energetic and present as always, shitposter friend. How was your day?
>>
Here lies thread
Cause of death: Elo and Erf becoming /v/
>>
>>27370139
>implying
>>
File: [INFINITE ANGER INTENSIFIES].gif (432 KB, 348x512) Image search: [Google]
[INFINITE ANGER INTENSIFIES].gif
432 KB, 348x512
>>27369350
You keep getting it wrong. I always end my shitposts with :^)
>>
>>27370211
>Implying that you two didn't spend 4 hours bitching about a videogame
>Implying that's not what /v/ does
>>
HE
>>
>>27370345
My apologies my friend, but in fact is seems like you are not alone on your shitposting.
>>
Page 8
https://youtube.com/watch?v=yPWsP93pTPA
>>
>>27370345
Guys guys just imagine, if Erf and Elo spend 4 hours bitching at each other about stupid shit. Just imagine the lenghts that Anon and PhD anon would go
>>
Anon will defeat the season end villian by incessantly arguing with them for days.
>>
>>27371761
>PhD anon bragging about his intelligence
>Anon tells him that he is better with girls
>It ends in a "my dad could beat up yours" fight but with Discord and the princesses
>>
File: Degenerate.gif (916 KB, 2700x2000) Image search: [Google]
Degenerate.gif
916 KB, 2700x2000
>>27371716
>>
inb4 what Diamond Tiara wants is for Anon to be a badcolt and do stuff she wouldn't normally be allowed to do instead of being proper
>>
>>27372699
>The argument goes for 4 hours
>Meanwhile all their friends are waiting for them to arrive at the party they made for them
>>
>>27372757
>Discords on the sideline
>they make bets AGAINST their own Anons
>>
>>27372794
>The sisters joins the bets
>>
>>27372757
>>27372794
>>27372976
>The sisters pulls out a massive bet
>Both anons friends who were waiting at the party start joining making big bets on their own
>More and more ponies starts joining also beting on their favorite anon
>Prize pool gets so big that it halts the equestrian economy for three days
>>
>>27373272
You heard it here everyone, no more green for three days.
But seriously, update when?
>>
>>27373357
Today
>>
I have like 75% of the update ready to go. I could post it now and do the other parts like if you guys want
>>
>>27373482
Just post it all at once
>>
File: diamondtiara wall.png (109 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
diamondtiara wall.png
109 KB, 2000x2000
>>
Here I go
>Cherrywood, huh? Kind of a weird and… heh … cute name… but who knows, it might be pretty common in this dimension…
>If you indeed had the mind of a kid you’d be ashamed that a little girl saved you, but for you know is not a big deal, who knows what that faggot would’ve done if she hadn’t showed up
>You feel a poke in your head “Hey, are you ok? Did that jerk smacked you?” and it was coming from your little savior who was now poking every single part of your body while saying “Hey, are you ok” every time she poke at you
>And it was starting to get… intrusive to say the least.
>You stop her with your right hoof and speak to her somewhat annoyed “Hey! Cut that out! I’m fine you see”
>The little filly stops and sits right in front of you with a big, sheepish smile
>”Kekeke sorry! But you weren’t answering and I thought you were broken!” she says giggling…
>You roll your eyes and raise your hoof to shake hers
“Well, I’m not… but anyways” You return her big goofy smile with a polite one “Thank you for saving me Miss Cherrywood. I really appreciate what you did for me. My name is Anon, it’s a pleasure to meet you”
>Cherrywood doesn’t immediately reacts to your introduction; she instead tilts her head slightly confused, then looks at your hoof, still hanging in the air and starts laughing.
>”Kekeke! You speak just like my mom’s boss! Kekeke!” She then puts her hoof with yours in what you could interpret as a high five… or high hoof? You certainly need to get accustomed to this world nuances and fast
>”And it’s not a biggie, it gave me an opportunity to test my latest invention! Look at it!” She grabs her mask with her hoofs and puts it very close to your head, her face never letting go of that smile.
>The mask itself… oh boy. You weren’t a big fan of horror movies but it certainly looked like a white Gremlin. The quality of it, you have to admit, it was pretty impressive, close enough to pass as something that you would see in an actual movie.
>>
>>27374309
>”Scary isn’t?” Cherrywood giggles “I made it with parts of other masks, and all by myself! No help from my mom either!” She says with a proud tone.
“Yeah, it is very well done. Did you really make it by yourself Miss Cherrywood?”
>”Kekeke Oh drop the Miss already!” She rolls her eyes “Is fine when an adult says it, but is weird when a foal talks like that”
>You blush a little in embarrassment remembering that Celestia and Luna told you something similar… you need to remember that you are not an adult anymore
“I’m sorry…it’s uh, kind of a bad habit” You rub the back of your head with your left hoof and let out a slight chuckle “But seriously your mask is impressive, you truly have a real talent for this kind of stuff… but err what is it?”
>”Thank you! Kekeke well, is a Gremlin!” Do you know what that is?”
>Actually you did. But the creatures might have different stories and behaviors, and she seems eager to tell you… so why not
“Not really, I’m actually not from around here and I’m pretty sure that we don’t have Gremlins where I come from”
>”Really? Where are you from?” For some reason she gets excited at this and starts floating in circles around you “Ponyville? Manehattan?” She stops and gasps, getting even more excited “Oh! Oh! I bet you are from a town in the middle of the Everfree forest, where you constantly are haunted by the sounds of terrifying animals” She then eyes you, her gaze fully anticipating your answer.
>Riiight…. This kid does have an active imagination… But you definitely can’t tell her that you are from another dimension though.
>At least not until Luna and Celestia gives you green light for unveiling that kind of information.
“I…err well; I’m not from Equestria actually… I… uhm come from this really far away land… which is not scary at all”
>”Oh that’s even more great! That way I can tell you all sorts of spoooooky~ stuff that only happens in Equestria!” She waves her hooves above her head when she says the word spooky…cute.
>>
>>27374344
“Like what a Gremlin is?” You say letting out of a giggle, this kid’s enthusiasm… and lack of focus was truly something else.
>”Exactly! Oh!” She blushes slightly, realizing that she never actually explained you what the creature is supposed to do.
>”Kekeke sorry! I suppose that I got too excited”
>You chuckle at this “He he he, don’t be. But then what is this Gremlin of yours”
>”Oh you see…” A bong announcing the hour interrupts her. Cherrywood’s eyes grows wide realizing something “Oh no! I forgot! I was looking for my mom! Ohnoohnoohnoohno she will get mad! She starts rapidly flying from one point to another, worried sick about her mother reprimand.
>Well, Luna and Celestia did tell you to stay here but… Cherrywood saved your ass; you at least owe her to help her find her mom and your best for her to not get scolded.
>You raise your hoof to make her stop “Cherrywood listen…”
>”Ohnonononono my mom will get mad! And then she will tell my dad! And then I won’t be able to come to the castle anymore! and then…” Cherrywood was still in the middle of her panic attack, not putting any attention to you.
>You try again, this time you raise your voice a little
“Cherrywood, look, I’ll help you find your parents”
>”And I won’t be able to go out until I become an old mare. Oh sweet Celestia why! Just when I was this close to finally make a friend!” Now she was on the verge of tears and… wait a moment.
>Did she… say sweet Celestia? As in sweet god? You in fact learned that both sisters are over a thousand years old and… No, you will have time for this later; right now you need to calm an extremely worried little girl.
“Cherrywood…”
>You try one more time with no avail; she was too deep into her own worries to listen to you. You put your hoof on your face annoyed and go for a less… tactful approach.
“CHERRYWOOD! CALM DOWN FOR PETE’S SAKE!”
>That seems to work as the little snaps out of her breakdown and looks to you, tears still forming in her eyes
>>
>>27374353
“What? Can’t you see I’m coping with the fact that I’m going to get the mighty fury of my parents down on me?”
>You put again your hoof on your face and answer her in a very calm… but still somewhat annoyed tone
“Cherrywood, I’m going to help you find your mom, ok? I promise I’ll do whatever I can to help you so she won’t get mad at you. But I need you to calm down” You give her a reassuring smile and pet her golden mane, looking her eye to eye “I promise you. Everything will be ok. I won’t let you get grounded until you become old”
>The filly takes a deep breath and stands up, she looks towards the hallway and then to you, making big, sad puppy eyes “You swear”
>You put your hoof on her shoulder to calm her down “I swear. Now let’s go and find your mom”
>You look in both directions… damn the hallway was pretty fucking dark… And where are Luna and Celestia? They sure are taking their sweet time… hmmm royal business you guess. But you don’t know the entire castle, only some parts of it.
>Well, probably she was on her way to look for her before she saved your sorry ass and it won’t hurt to ask her
“Ok Cherrywood, do you know where your mom could be? Any potential direction will be better than just wandering randomly.
>”Y-yeah, I’m sure she had to be go to the throne room” She says, still worried
>Thank the lord, you actually knew how to go there from your “room” hallway, it was on the floor below and the directions weren’t so convoluted.
>You pat Cherrywood’s head again and give her another smile
>”Don’t worry, I know how to get there”
>You start walking and tell your new friend to follow you. To which she nods and follows your command.
>As you two start traveling through the castle you can see that the darkness on your hallway was indeed exclusive for that site as the rest of the place is fairly well lit
>You take a quick glance on Cherrywood who was now flying besides you, holding her mask really close to her chest still worried sick.
>>
>>27374371
“Hey Cherrywood”
>”Y-yes? A-are we close now?” She asks with a more fragile voice… well, you need something to calm her down and stop thinking about her parents… hmm she seemed like she was really into monsters and stuff
>You smile and say with a calmed voice “Indeed we are very close now… But I was thinking…You never told me what a Gremlin is, and… well, I’m really curious about it”
>”Oh…” She flies past you so she can make eye contact… hmm curious; she was now flying on a backwards notion, like if she was indeed walking backwards…
>How ponies can fly is really something that defies the laws of physics of your world.
>”Do y-you really w-want to know” She asks holding her mask tighter to her chest, eyes filled with childlike curiosity and expectation.
>You nod and let out a small laugh “Of course I want to know! I owe your little friend the fact that I’m still intact! The least I could is to know who he actually is”
>Cherrywood looks at her mask and then to you “…She’s a girl you know” she says making a cute little frown.
“Oh, my bad! I didn’t realize but see this mistake and many more could be prevented if you introduce me to my savior” You say making a small bow at the mask.
>The filly puts her right hoof on her face, in part of what you said and in other to hide her laugh “Kekeke you are weird you know that?”
“That’s part of my charm” You say with a slight cockish voice...
>But you are glad that she seems to be calming now and returning to what you assume is her usual hyperactive self
>”Kekeke but just so you don’t go calling any Gremlin you find a boy when they are a girl I’ll tell you” Cherrywood takes a small breath “You see, Gremlins lives on the Everfree forest which is… uhmm well… a forest that acts on its own.”
>Acts on its own? Now that caught your attention
“What do you mean by that? Is the forest sentient?”
>”Senti- what?” She says confused.
>>
>>27374381
>You sigh… remember; talk like a kid “I mean that if the forest trees has a mind of their own and things like that”
>”OH!” She rubs the back of her head “Err, kinda? The point is that the forest acts without the magic of pegasi and unicorn to control the weather and other stuff”
>Control the what? Holy shit they have developed systems that can control the atmospheric weather at will? ... But err… better research that on other occasion, right now you have to focus on Cherrywood’s explanation
“Very well, so the Gremlins haunt the Everfree forest, right?”
>She shakes her head “Nope, they are one of many fantastical and terrifying creatures that lives there but…” She looks at her mask with a melancholic smile “These ones are some of my favorites, they live usually alone… ponies usually shuns them away because they think they are only up to trouble… but in reality they want to make friends with ponies because they are always so lonely”
>Fuck… you don’t need to inquire deeper about why they are her favorite creatures… or rather why she feels identified with them… the sorrow in her face tells more than what words ever could…
>You walk towards Cherrywood who still was looking at her mask with sorrow.
“Well… I’m sure that this little Gremlin actually achieved her goal this time”
>Cherrywood turns her gaze to you… some tears had formed around the corner of her eyes “W-what do you mean anon?” She asks
“That… yo-I mean… your little Gremlin companion has won a friend tonight” you said in a soft voice while giving her a big smile
>Cherrywood wipes the tears from her face, now looking like a girl who was told that she’s the prettiest girl in the world “Y-you really mean it? For real? W-will you be my friend?”
>You nod “Of course I will Cherrywood, I’ll be honored to be your friend and-”
>Before you could say another thing, she quickly flies towards you and gives you a tight hug
>>
>>27374393
>And it was one hell of a hug as you feel like you were going to get squeezed by this filly…and air… leaving… your lungs
“Cherry… wood… I can’t… breathe”
>”Oh sorry, kekeke” Realizing that she was probably going to leave you as flat as a pancake , Cherrywood let you go “I think I over did it” she says rubbing the back of her head ashamed but still happy, a slight blush covering her cheeks.
>You pat her head and let out a slight chuckle “Don’t worry” you say… but suddenly a thought crosses your mind…
>oh fuck that’s right… her parents
> “I’d love to keep chatting, but we still have to go to the throne room remember?” you say pointing towards the direction that the room were.
>”O-oh that’s right… uhmm lead the way then!” She says with a big cheery smile.
>Heh, every time she smiles like that you could see how sharp her fangs were… you wonder if these ponies actually eat meat…
>As you told your new friend, the throne room was indeed pretty close from your past position as you two arrive a few moments later… and oh boy there were your new “moms” and a mare suited in a black armor.
>Give that she has the same wings, fangs, ears and eyes as Cherrywood, is safely to assume that she’s her mother.
>”MOM!” Cherrywood exclaims as she flies towards her mother embracing her in a tight hug.
>After a brief hug and nuzzling, her mother expression changes for a stern one “You had me worried sick young lady! You promised that you wouldn’t separate from me when I took you to my job!”
>Before Cherrywood’s mood drops you intervene “I’m sorry ma’am that was my fault, err Cherrywood here helped me… with a little problem”
>The mare turns to you and raises and eyebrow “And who you might be?” She asks like a police officer would ask a drunken hobo
>”Mooooom! He’s my friend!” Cherrywood says like a kid who’s getting embarrassed by her parents
>>
>>27374405
>This makes the mare to rectify immediately her tone “I’m sorry… I shouldn’t be talking to my daughter’s friends like this” She says with a more “natural” tone before going again to her “police officer” tone “But the palace is closed at this hour, so I’ll need you to know who you are…”
>And before you could say a word Luna intervenes
>”That our dear Moonlight Breeze is our son, anon” Luna says with a stoic tone before flying at your side, joined by Celestia who places her hoof on your shoulder.
>”I trust thee to protect him as you protect us”
>The mare looks at you shocked… unlike her daughter who was showing a super excited expression
>The mare shaked her head and gives Luna a military salute… while Cherrywood starts hovering rapidly in circles above you
>”Whoah, you are Princess Luna son? So that means you are a prince!” she says completely amazed.
“Well, I’m both Princess Luna and Princess Celestia son to be accurate” you answer doing your best to hide your amusement at your new friend reaction.
>”Woah! so that means that you are like… a double prince!” Cherrywood now was in complete awe
>Luna and Celestia were giggling at Cherrywood’s choice of words; her mother was hiding her laughter behind her left hood
>You shrug and reply with a casual tone “Nah... Well… I don’t know” You look at Luna then at Celestia “But I don’t care about that stuff either, I just know that they are my moms now”
>The three mares let out a collective “D’aaww”
>”Well, Cherrywood wasn’t it?” Celestia says as she walks towards her “I’m very thankful that you helped my son, and that you became his friend, but could you please keep this little thing just between us?” Celestia says in a maternal tone
>“If you do I’ll let you come to the castle to play with my anon whenever you want” she finishes with a little wink.
>Cherrywood nods and gives her a military salute “Yes ma’am. My lips are sealed” the filly was filled with determination
>>
>>27374570
>Celestia giggles once more before turning to you “And for you little sir, I think is time that you go to bed, we have a big day tomorrow”
>You nod and bid farewell to your new friend and her mom… who gives you the stingy eye…ouch… but Cherrywood doesn’t notice as she gives you a big hug before going back to her mother side who stays to talk with Luna about… royal business you assume
>While you were walking to your room Celestia can’t help to giggle at the whole situation “Wel my dear, it seems like you got a new friend, I’m proud of you”
>You laugh a little before answering “Yeah, she’s really interesting to say the least”
>”And quite cute…” Celestia replies with a mischievous smile that caught you off guard
“W-what? I-I don’t…She…w-we just”
>Celestia burst out laughing “Hahaha! I was just kidding my dear!”
>You instinctively cross your front legs and puff your cheeks looking away and making a frown
>”Oh don’t be so wumpy grumpy, come here my dear”
>Celestia smirks and carries you on her back…cute process; she lowered her head and neck to ground level, then used them as a little slide so you could get on her back.
>She’s so soft… so much in fact that you could feel falling asleep on her back… The fact that you started to notice how tired you actually were wasn’t helping either to the cause of staying awake
>Celestia takes notice of that and lifts you this time with her aura she starts hovering
>She places you in her front rears and cradles you like a baby
>In theory, this would be infuriating and humiliating for someone like you… but now… you didn’t care… you felt a sense of safety with her… an unconditional love that made you feel warm… and you didn’t want to let it go.
>”Ssssh sleep well my son, rest… we will have a great day tomorrow…together” Celestia says with a motherly voice
>You try to say anything before everything faded to black… but to no avail as you drift off.
>>
File: 1362323250496.png (50 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1362323250496.png
50 KB, 400x400
>>27374580
>Your sleep goes without a dream and before you realize, sunlight hits your eyes… a new day was here.
>”Good morning my dear” You could hear Celestia soft voice as she nuzzles your cheek with her muzzle
>You open your eyes to see…
>A smaller pony than Celestia and about Luna’s height… with a pink and short mane… same eyes color… white fur… but the flank tattoo was of a little happy sun
>Among the millions of questions and possibilities that were flooding your mind, only one came out from your lips
“Who…are you?”
>The mare giggles and then looks at you with motherly eyes “What do you mean my dear with how I am my dear? I’m Celestia”
>Wut

Well mates, hope you like it, as always criticism is welcome. I'm off to play E.Y.E. and Unreal
>>
>>27374580
Superu superu kawaii senpai
>>
>>27352546
"Wrong? What's wrong with it? It'd definitely work"
>"Yeah....maybe" Sweetie Belle rolled her eyes at you "But you have to really MEAN it, put some body motion into it. Be more sincere. Make it sound like it's the last thing you'll ever do"
>That all sounded.....terrible
"I...don't think that's the way to do it. Why can't it be simple?"
>Sweetie Belle groans at you, you seem to be missing some sort of point. "Because this would be her and YOUR first date. You gotta make it really count....mnnnn..." Sweetie Belle started to bob her eyes up and down to examine you. "And to make it count. Maybe you should be...well...cute about it. Cute yet....dashing! Yeah that's it! Cutely dashing! That'll work for sure."
>Cutely....dashing?
"Uhhhh...what do you mean by that?"
>"I er...I don't know how to explain it...erm..." Sweetie Belle looked to her sister. "Ummm..Rarity..can I get a little...help, please?" Sweetie Belle sounded more sincere that time. It seemed she wasn't as much as a master at this then she thought. But she was giving it her all.
>"Of course...ahrm" Rarity cleared her throat "Anon, to be "Cutely Dashing" in your approach. All you need to do is stand valiantly, a little to your side if one were to be facing you. Then raise your leg like this." Rarity raises her right foreleg up to a bend. almost to her chin. "Then give her an inviting yet modest smile. As if you had confidence, and yet were a little unsure. Trust me darling, she'll melt like butter"
>"Yeah...so do that thing. And I'll...actually. Ermm.." Sweetie Belle looks for help again. "Twilight, Rarity...you don't mind helping me judge his style. Do you?"
>"Of course not, I'm not very good at judging "Style". But I'll do my best" Twilight says, ready to help the little marshmallow horse
>"Given I'm your assistant dear, of course I'm obligated to say yes. And I will give my best judgement on the matter. So Anon, please give it your best."
>...right...ok....cutely dashing.
"..ok..here..I...Go!"
>>
>>27374641
>You jump and raise your foreleg up, give an unsure yet "trying to be" confident smile.
"Diamond Tiara, would you like to go on a date with me, please?"
>Sweetie Belle smacks her hoof to her face. "Ugh...that "please" was terrible"
>Rarity herself cringed at the "please"
>"Indeed, I'm sorry Anon, but I'll have to agree with my sister. The "please" was a tad too much. It makes you sound desperate"
>Twilight however looked to the other two marshmallows and shook her head "I disagree, I think it was polite"
>Welp....Twilight's opinion is auto tossed out.
>"Twilight, sweetie....you never ask a lady "please" in regards of asking them out. Not only does it make you sound desperate, but it also makes you sound, And I mean no disrespect, well.....pathetic"
>Sweetie Belle nodded "Agreed, Anon, keep everything you just did. But just don't say "please". Got it?"
>Well..if Rarity and Sweetie Belle said so...
>You nod
"Ok, got it"
>"Wait, hold on" Twilight interrupted "Saying "please" is fundamental to being polite to any question you have to ask. How is it pathetic and desperate?"
>"Twilight, I know your not well vested in the ways romance. But how would you feel if a stallion came up to you and begged you for a date?" Rarity asked, a little perturbed at her friend's reasoning.
>>
>>27374754
Poor Twiggle Piggle
>>
>>27374754
>And then they started an argument that lasted for 4 hours
>>
>>27374754
>twilight knowing the meaning of the word "please"

she's the bitch who tosses ponies around with telekinesis
>>
>>27374754
>"I.....I would...well it depends on so many factors" Twilight seemed rather nervous answering the question. Her dating newb was showing. "You know, do I know the stallion? Is he smart? Does he have a good heart? Erm....I mean...yes? Yes..." Twilight nods a confident nod"I would definitely give a stallion a chance if they said please granted I know them already"
>Rarity looked dumbfounded, that was probably the worse answer she ever heard. Worse than anything even you can give "I see...Twilight, when this is over. You and me simply must have a chat about the ins and outs of stallions and mares."
>as Twilight and Rarity have a little chat, Twilight now going on about what's so bad about her reasoning. Sweetie Belle continues with you the ways of wooing.
>"Ok Anon, next, we're going to work on what you'll talk about with Diamond Tiara. And the answer is actually simple. Talk about what she likes the most. You can talk about other things later. But she'll like you a lot more if you talk about what she likes."
>Huh...that makes sense. Of course it made sense. women from your world were the same.
"Yeah, I got that I think."
>"Good...now...what does she like?" Sweetie Belle asks.
>.......oh shit...that's a good question.
".....uhhhh....erm."
>Sweetie Belle grimaced at your response, she didn't like where this was going. "Anon...please tell me you know something that she likes."
>Fuck...it's usually mostly her being infatuated....wait..hold on.
"Wait! waitwaitwait! She likes princesses."
>"And what do you know about princesses?"
"I think I know enough. I've been around the four alicorn princesses after all. So I think I'm good on that."
>"Well...maybe. But that doesn't sound like something that would net you a win...hrnn...give me a second"
>Sweetie Belle stepped back to Rarity's seat. She seemed to be rustling something up from behind it.
>>
>>27374570
>a double prince
Hnnnng...holy fuck. I think this little filly is the most adorable thing in the thread.
>>
>>27374992
Holy shit dude, I'm upset too but just let it go already
>>
>>27375067
She was built for cuteness. Goddamn, Elo is good at making cute ponies
>>
>>27375055
>Meanwhile, you were wondering why you couldn't just go in and do whatever. She already loved you. It was going to be super easy to just take her out somewhere. Whatever, just get past this and go set up the date. There was nothing Sweetie Belle was offering that would help you in this endeavor. And fighting her on it would only make things more annoying.
>Sweetie Belle came back from behind the chair. a box of chocolates in her mouth as a bouquet of roses floated above her, held by her magic. the box was in the shape of a heart.
>The fuck was all this? She wasn't going to suddenly...wait no..that wouldn't make sense.
>She puts the box and bouquet gently on the cutie map table and turns towards you. The look on her face was of "Boy, I hope this can help him". You didn't know how to describe it really.
>"Here Anon, this should get you in with Diamond Tiara, and I mean big time."
>Ohhhh....so that was it..
>You walk over to the box and bouquet. The roses looked fresh, and were of a deep red color and a lovely deep scent. The box of chocolates. It...did not look cheap.
"Sweetie Belle, where did you get these?"
>"I got them from Canterlot..well..an express delivery really. Rarity helped me with the order. But I paid with the bits. And..erm..don't worry about the cost. I just thought you'd probably need them since..well..you're kind of bad at this whole "dating" thing."
>You didn't know whether to thank her or smack her. How could she call you bad when you haven't even dated yet? That's some ridiculous clairvoyance she seems to have.
>But from her words..it seemed these two items were really expensive. And a box of chocolates and roses? That's classic. That'd definitely win Diamond over. You didn't even think about bringing her gifts.
"...thank you Sweetie Belle, I don't know what to say."
>"Well, don't be like...wait" Sweetie Belle's ears perk up "Did you say "thank you"?"
>You turn to her and nod
>>
>>27375119
"Yeah, I didn't even think about giving her any gifts. And I know girls like gifts...right?"
>Sweetie Belle was in awe that you actually gave her a "thank you"
>"Y-yeah, girls actually really like that. Anon, that's how you gotta be by the way. You have to be polite like that. Do you think you could keep that up?"
>What...being thankful?..or..err
"...keep what up?"
>Sweetie Belle groans "Well...we were close. Look, Anon. All you have to be is a nice colt but with a sense of intrigue. Be modest at the start, be cutely daring when you ask her. And don't...DON'T..whatever you do. EVER act like you're better than her. Girls...HATE...that. Got it? Anon, I mean don't try to fight her on anything unless she tries to pay for something. Then fight to pay for her...but don't actually fight her. Physical fighting is bad. You got all that?"
>errrr...given you had forgotten to even bring a gift. Maybe all of that should be something you should keep in mind. Sweetie Belle was a filly, like Diamond Tiara. So there was...by chance...some truth to her words. As who else would a filly know how to be wooed?
>you nod
"Yeah, I think I got it. and..."
>You wanted to give it a shot right now, right here. Polite, punctual, and whatever that other one was.
"I thank you Sweetie Belle, from the bottom of my heart."
>You bow to her
"You are truly an amazing teacher"
>Sweetie Belle blushed a little. Given Rarity's makeover on you. And how adorable you looked being thankful AND bowing. It caught her by surprise. "Oh...erm...well...you're welcome Anon. Just...mnn.."
>Sweetie Belle gave you a gentle smile "Just do me proud ok?just tell me the results when you get back. You have a time in mind for the date right?"
>hrnnnn...
"I guess later today. Maybe even tonight if I can get her mom to agree. Night is the time of being romantic and all that, right?"
>>
>>27374611
>Wanted the bat filly to fuck off as soon as possible when she was introduced
>Now I'm mad as fuck that she was only on this update.
CherrywoodxAnon moments when Elo
>>
>>27375179
I think he said that there's no romance planned for his story
>>
>>27375174
>Sweetie Belle nods profusely, being both proud of you and proud of her "handiwork" "Right, yes! perfect! Wow Anon, you're really getting it now. Good thing I was here to fix you up, huh?"
>Well...most of her help anyway.
"Yeah, thanks Sweetie Belle"
>Sweetie Belle already begins to put the box of chocolates in your saddle bag. But not the bouquet. "Don't mention it. Here Anon, open your mouth"
"Hu-gDGSDRGFS"
>She stuffs one end of the bouquet into your mouth for you to hold. "Don't drop it! ok? And don't worry about thorns. These came clipped. Now get out there, and get that date!"
>You nearly swallowed the end of the damn thing. fuck..goddammit. Why'd she have to do that so suddenly?
>You gave her a quick angry look before adjusting the bouquet the best you could with your teeth so that you could hold it on it's side in your mouth. After that, you nod. and start to get determined. It was time....holy shit...it was fucking time....oh god...don't blow it...ogh...
>Sweetie Belle leads you out of the castle, Twilight still trying to defend herself from the fact that she didn't seem to really have a good idea or handle on dating. "Good luck Anon, really. I'm rooting for you. Go and make me proud!"
>You turn and nod a single nod, with determined eyes and muffled voice.
>You head off to Diamond Tiara's home....Remember.....cutely dashing.
>>
>>27375218
>She blushed after PhD anon said that he would be her friend.
>PhD anon choking when Celestia told him that Cherrywood was cute.
Yeah no, this shit will happen. It needs to happen. This thread has been great at providing cute fillies. And Elo's bat will be the crowning jewel
>>
Bummed I missed the last deabtes but overall I feel lucky for gauging m having all this green.
>>
>>27375274
Sorry for the auto correct fuckups in that post.
>>
>>27375055
>Rarity
>trying to teach Twilight about stallions and mares
>after Simple Ways
>>
File: 1401939922848.png (489 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1401939922848.png
489 KB, 800x800
>>27375304
it's like the show bounces inconsistencies every now and again.
>>
>>27375268
>Check thread from phone
>People are already shiping Cherrywood
What have I done
>>
File: 1455837325898-v.jpg (64 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1455837325898-v.jpg
64 KB, 640x640
>>27375354
Is your own damn fault, that bat is too cute
>>
>People moved on from Anon and Diamond Tiara to Anon and Cherrywood
Damn Erf, Elo just stole your thunder during your date arc.
>>
>>27375494
CROSSBREEDING
>>
>>27375494
Let's just go insane and crossover those two lil fucks
>A world where Erf's Anon dates DT and at the same place Elo's Anon dates Cherrywood
>Double date
>There is a third Anon looking at them, shipping them
>They are not sure what is going on
>>
>>27375569
>Both discords make a deal that switches the two anon's minds
>They make bets on who will last longer before being found out
>The Anons have no idea what's going on
Fuck now I want this. Ever since somebody joked about an Avengers team of Anons I wanted to see the different Anons interact with each other.
>>
>>27375590
Y'know, I might join in the Anon colt collection once I finish some stories
I plan some... new things, crazy stuff.
And what an Avengers team would be without a villain to fight agains't?
>>
File: image.png (128 KB, 478x225) Image search: [Google]
image.png
128 KB, 478x225
>>27375601
>Mfw the villain is Scruffy trying to destroy every anon in existence
>>
>>27375268
>batpone
>anything other than trash
into the garbage it goes
>>
>>27375233
>You manage to reach Diamond Tiara's home in your dash. Hell yeah, finally...FINALLY. Wait..why were you this excited?
>Well...maybe because her company was...erm...well..cute..and stuff.
>You look around. Hrmmm...how were you going to speak with this thing in your mouth?
>As you look at the bouquet itself. You notice something very alarming. Enough to make you shake and freakout.
>It seems in your dash to reach your destination. The roses had become damaged and the petals, most of them, had fallen. You weren't being careful at all.
>You spit out the bouquet and immediately start to curse yourself.
"Goddammit! GODDAMMIT! What happened? How the fuck could I be so fucking stupid. Of course running with this thing in my mouth would fuck it...wait..WAIT..."
>Solutions already started to dart through your head.
"Ok Anon, calm down. You still have the chocolates..that's good. Maybe if I...no no..I can't waste the horn. I could..Oh man, I could use that to really impress her. Ok ok...wait..."
>You slowly peer around..and say in a small, quiet voice..
"Discord?"
>No reply
>...you haven't seen him in awhile. You started to miss him. You wondered what he was up to...well...as long as he stayed away from you now and during the eventual date.
>Ok...the chocolates would have to do. For now. You still had your charms..and...oh god...what did your mane look like?!
>OK..OK
>deeeeep breaths. Rarity is master, no way a simple run would ruin her work on your mane. Right?
"Ok...let me...just..dammit..ok..No mirror..that's fine. Everything is ok..."
>You knock on the door after taking a moment to breath......oh lordy.
>>
>>27375614
Oh shit, anon is a big enough spaz when he's calm, he'll probably go into Chris Chan levels of autism now that he's nervous
>>
>>27375614
>You stand at the ready. If it was Diamond, go for the kill. If it was a maid or even the butler. Modesty and cuteness.
>Actually, you wondered if Mr.Rich was back home yet. That guy was pretty dudebro. And he'd probably be happy for you to be dating Diamond and......oh shit.
>The door opened, and...it wasn't any of them. It was...Spoiled Rich.
>Now, despite the fact she was "Reformed". It didn't seem to stop her from giving you a disdainful look the moment she laid eyes on you. "...hrn..."
>erm..
>You step back slowly, you tried not to act nervous. But the way she towered over you. With that disapproval in her eyes.
"Good a-afternoon Mrs.Rich. C-can I come in?"
>She was looking at you, judging you, assessing the situation. "Anon....please tell me you're not dressed like that for some sort of special event..and event having to do with my daughter..."
>The way she said that. Was she worried? You couldn't tell. There was almost a grinding to those words. As if this was already the wrong move.
>You chuckle nervously. Because that's exactly what it was
"Well, erm..it's funny you should say that. I actually came to...well...ask your daughter, Diamond Tiara...erm...well..can I tell you about it inside?"
>She shook her head "No, because if I don't like what I hear. Then your not putting a single hoof in my home. You're already lucky that you're this far. Not stop cowering and tell me exactly what you're here for. I hate it when ponies cower at me for no reason. Makes them suspicious...as if they want something from me"
>Good lord, was she even going to like what you had to say? was she?! Well..you can't lie. Because she'd notice that her daughter was out. And you don't think you could charm her. So..just be..less meek,and to the point.
"Mrs.Rich, I just want to let you know that I'm here with the best intentions. For you see.....you see..erm...I've...come to ask..."
>you were having trouble getting the words out.
>>
>>27375494
no?
>>
>>27375652
>"...to ask....what exactly?" She says in a harsher, inquisitive tone.
>.....shit....ok..just..let it go...
"I've come...to ask......your daughter out...on a...date? ehehe....heh..."
>Welp, she didn't react. her face didn't twist to that of raw anger or disgust. She just...stood there for a moment or two.
>finally, she sighed, a sigh of pure disappointment. "oh Celestia...it's already happening. You couldn't have waited a few years? preferably ten?" She puts her hoof slowly to her head. She then closes her eyes and shakes her head, she did not see this coming. Nor did she like it....yet..she wasn't actually contesting it.
"Well, I...just. I just thought it'd be nice to take her out, and show her a good time. So she knows somepony is there for her when she needs them.."
>"She had a best friend that fills that role, she's here right now." She says in a "matter of fact" sort of way, A cold way.
>ugh....come on. Why did she have to be this way? You just wanted to get this over with. It was getting harder to breath already.
"Mrs.Rich, I just. I kind of like her and-"
>"Yes..Yes" Spoiled Rich says with an exasperated sigh "I'm aware, we had a talk about this. No need to state the known. It's just a waste of time. I can't believe this...ugh" God...it was like....actually killing her. You could see the pained expression as she steps aside to let you in "Come in, and for Celestia's sake, do something about that mane of yours. I don't understand how you can be in such high quality wear and yet not even bother with your mane."
>>
Erf, I gotta say you really nail the personalities in this
>>
>>27375675
>Ugh, great. Your mane was fucked up. Also, it seems Silver Spoon was here with Diamond. But they both must be upstairs.
>You step inside and walk into the main room, Spoiled Rich close behind, already motioning maids to descend upon you while you weren't noticing.
>"His mane...fix it" Spoiled let's out all of a sudden
"My..wHEYAAAHHH!"
>Suddenly, you had a maids using their sides to hold you in place as another with a brush in her mouth. Hell you couldn't see what was going on really.
>Ugh, your mane felt like it was being pulled. you yelped and whined. But it didn't do any good at stopping the assault.
>And just as suddenly as they came, they left the moment Spoiled Rich motioned them away.
>Spoiled Rich looks you over. Your mane must have been alright now. "Much better....hrn. So tell me Anon, now that that's over with. Would you mind telling me EXACTLY what you plan to do?"
>Ugh, she couldn't even give you a second to recover? that maid assault wasn't pleasant. Even if the maids themselves were hot.
>Spoiled Rich steps up to you with a stomp in her step. She demanded an answer with just her movements. Her eyes looked down at you, as if you were an insect. "Well?"
>That snaps you into it. You step back, you actually felt frightened. Goddammit, was she reformed or not? You didn't even have exact plans yet.
"I...like I said. I..just want to show her a good time. I didn't really plan anything out. But I'm sure I can figure it out before we actually start the date...which..erm...is it poss-"
>"...you want to know if it'd be ok. And what time to have her back. Hrnn...of course.." Spoiled Rich could already tell what you were going to ask. She cuts you off as she turns away from you and looks up the stairs. "Anon, we are not your typical family. The night is just as important as the day to us. So if you want to know when to have her back. That would be at your discretion"
>...woah..wut?
"Really?"
>>
>>27375818
>That surprised you too much to keep you in your nervousness....the hell?
>Spoiled Rich nods "Yes, you could bring her back the next morning if you'd like."
>WUT?!
".....ummm...are you...is that a joke? Are you joking?"
>Was she trying to be funny?
>She shakes her head as she turns back to you "It's no joke. I mean what I say. My daughter deserves the best, even if it'd take longer than expected. And of course, since I expect the best. You should know that there will be consequences should she return less than satisfied"
>....ohhhh...geez. Oh fuck. What did you get yourself into. Less than satisfied? Wait..wait no no...you could handle that..right? Diamond adored you. You just needed a little more info.
>You steadied yourself. You had to.
"Can you elaborate, please?"
>"It's just as I said. If she comes back and is not happy. Then you won't be happy. You have the honor of being allowed to date my biggest treasure. But, like anything important, it has to be treated like a business. And in this business, there is a verbal contract to it. I want my little filly to be happy. I expect you to make her happy. And if you can't do that...well....we'll leave it at that. Don't think of it as me being harsh. I'm actually letting you have an opportunity many would never have. And..." Again, Spoiled Rich grimaces, then looks upwards in a way that suggests she felt she was losing her mind "To think, I've become this soft to let this colt even near her. I hope I'm not putting on the years..."

and thats it for now
>>
>>27375333
This is an excellent post and picture
>>
>>27375899
>>
>>27375899
Nice long update. I like it.
>>
>>27375569
>Both anons starts hitting on the other date
>>
>>27375612
>Your tastes
>Belonging to any other place than the trash
>>
>>27375654
Yes? Everyone seems more concerned with Cherrywood cuteness, shiping her with anon and the avengers thingy than anon and DT date
>>
>>27375494
That bat sucked Erf's momentum with her cuteness
>>
>>27375268
They can be only friends you know. With that said, this Cherrywood is incredibky cute so I wouldn't be bother if we see hints of romance down the line
>>
>>27375590
Both anons are found out by their respective fillies
>>
File: celestia_implying.gif (405 KB, 309x309) Image search: [Google]
celestia_implying.gif
405 KB, 309x309
>>27375612
>>
I suppose that I can now safely assume that you guys liked lil' Cherrywood
>>
>>27378070
Yes.
>>
>>27378070
You fool! You will bring down the cancer that the bat and momlestia threads are down upon us. All because you made a super cute bat filly
>>
>>27378360
what the fuck did you just say about mom?
I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
Goddamit Elo, that was one cute filly
>>
>>27378360
>>27378507
>Momlestia
That thread has even less activity than this one
>>
>>27378730
so are yoou saying
theyre both
dead threads
>>
>>27376803
the date hasnt even begun yet you rube
>>
>>27379159
Not now that we got our bat savior. Cherrywood has defeated you, shitpostingfag
>>
>>27379344
sure seems dead to me :^)
>>
>>27379573
Elo is not here shitposting fag. But even so, it seems like he doesn't care anymore about you
>>
>>27379159
Momlestia is even deader than this
>>
File: image.png (5 KB, 239x258) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5 KB, 239x258
>>27375899
at some point someone needs to "accidently" call her Mrs. Bitch
>>
>>27366079
>>
File: 40keks2.png (928 KB, 677x759) Image search: [Google]
40keks2.png
928 KB, 677x759
>oh Celestia...it's already happening. You couldn't have waited a few years? preferably ten?" She puts her hoof slowly to her head.
>>
File: filthyrich.png (203 KB, 658x1024) Image search: [Google]
filthyrich.png
203 KB, 658x1024
>>27380181
>hating on reformed familymare Filthy Rich

Now she's a hot businesswoman.
>>
>>27381174
>>
>>27381598
She's fucking ugly tho
>>
File: 1435194933962.png (168 KB, 510x340) Image search: [Google]
1435194933962.png
168 KB, 510x340
>>27382350
You could say she looks pretty filthy
>>
>>27382484
that wasnt even a good one Ben you should feel ashamed of yourself
>>
Sorry for my absence again. Getting pretty busy again but I will have some more time soon. Also I'll try to get an update out this week.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 274x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 274x200
>>27382484
How disappointing Dover, I was expecting a dirty joke.
Does that work? Ya I think it does.
>>
>>27382516
When are my puns ever good?
>>
File: V6atYpWnoN0v.jpg (39 KB, 373x521) Image search: [Google]
V6atYpWnoN0v.jpg
39 KB, 373x521
>>27382630
When "he" makes them
>>
>>27382670
>Screech isn't one of his moves
Have you heard the guy scream? His Groudon video is enough proof of how high he can go
>>
>>27382937
>>Screech isn't one of his moves
That would be one of anon's moveset tho
>>
>>27381598
She's both, this thread has spoiled everyone with varied characters with rich personalities

:^)
>>
>>27383130
nigga was that a pun
>>
I'm also writting the next update of my story, this time is just Celestia and Anon.

No Cherrywood this time, you will all have to wait
>>
>>27335016
>>
>>27383468
Tee hee
>>
>>27383468
I mean it was obviously intentional, but I dont think it constitutes as a pun? Im not sure what else it would be called though.
>>
>>27383470
Cherrywood when?
>>
After some stuff I have to develop first with Luna, Celestia and Discord.

Major spoilers for the entire arch coming so read it at your own discression.
>Celestia "tests" anon magical skills
>He's a pony egghead so guess the result
>Cute moments while shopping on Canterlot's flea market
>At night Luna snatches anon so he can meet her "pets"
>cute moments but also an uncomfortable truth is revealed
>Next morning Discord arrives, chaos shitfest details get arranged and he gives anon a present.
>Discord convinves the sisters that they let him take anon to meet his ponyville friends
>Without giving more, Cherrywood joins anon on his adventure to know "the saints" that were displayed on the stained glass
>[Insert Kaz Miller motivation here]
>>
Where the fuck is Erf by the way?
>>
>>27384595
just coming off from stremaing the final stuff of DOOM
>>
>>27375899
>Well, it seems she wasn't all too comfortable letting you do this in the first place. But you could see she cared too much now, too much for her daughter, to turn you away and make her unhappy. Even with your "Hero Colt" status. She still wasn't fully comfortable with the whole situation.
>Spoiled Rich took a deep breath as she looked up the stairs. "Diamond Tiara! Come down here this instant!"
>Her voice was angry. Very angry. Not only did you step back, startled. But so did all the surrounding maids.
>Spoiled Rich just continued to stare up, looking away from you "Well, that should give her a false sense of worry. She'll come down, she'll see you, and she'll most likely be more surprised than she would have been just coming down. Consider it a repayment, for the good you've done."
>Woah..ok, you got it now. That was..kinda cool. even if it was kind of scary.
>"Now stand at the ready Anon, she'll be coming soon."
>You turned towards the stairs, oh lordy. She was going to see you. Looking all nice, your mane straight. Your tux cute. You hoped you knew what you were doing.
>Then you saw it. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were low to the ground at the top of the stairs. Popping their head out from the top step. Diamond Tiara's voice shaking. "Y-yes mother?"
>"Diamond Tiara, what are you doing?" Her mother looked up at her with sharp vicious eyes.
>Diamond Tiara was really worried now, she slowly backed her head down to half visibility. "P-playing with Silver Spoon.....we we're playing "Princess" "
>"I see..." Spoiled Rich then stepped to the side to make you visible "Well, could you please deal with your friend here before returning to your play time? He bothers me....and you know how I hate to be bothered."
>>
>>27384686
>Tfw Erf and Elo will never write a short story together about DT and Cherrywood preping up for their doublw date with the anons
The suffering
>>
>>27384779
it would require a lot of cooperation on both our parts. plus, his filly is not slated for dating. Besides, Anon outclasses PhD Anon as long as he has the horn
>>
>>27384686
>You look up to Diamond Tiara, you couldn't do your dashingly cute offer of a date at this point. But you could still just being dashing and cute just standing there.
>Yeah, why not? This was the start of your first date. Hell, maybe something more. Why not be a little anime about it?
>You lower your head then slowly look up at Diamond Tiara with a cocky grin.
"Heya Diamond, what's up?"
>Diamond Tiara popped her head out again, as did Silver Spoon. After about of confusion. The moment Diamond Tiara realized it was you. Her face went alight with a big smile. "Anon? Anon! Hi! Hi hi hi!" She waved at you. She looked pretty excited to see you. She was shaking, and nearly hopping in place. To the point it was noticeable even by Spoiled.
>Spoiled sighed at her daughter "Diamond, a little more dignity please? At least in front of me?"
>Diamond stopped immediately with her happy bouncing. But she couldn't stop smiling. ideas were cycling through her head already as to why you'd be dressed like that. She then turned to Silver Spoon and whispered to her, in which Silver Spoon whispered to her back. And all it seemed to be was make her more excited.
>Then Diamond cleared her throat and tried to walk down the stairs as calmly and dignified as possible. "Good afternoon Anon, may I ask why you have come to see me today?"
>you try raising your hoof anyway in the way you were shown. and turn to your side as you begin to speak. and give her a meekish yet brave smile.
"Well Diamond, I've come to ask you out on a date..."
>Nope, she couldn't contain it. Diamond exploded and hopped down the last of the steps. Then looked back at Silver Spoon with a big happy grin. "You were right, He did come to ask me out! I-I never thought that could happen. Ever!"
>Silver Spoon gave an arrogant grin of her own as she spoke in a tone that suggested she knew everything "Well of course it'd happen. He couldn't resist somepony like you. Not always anyways. You're gonna say yes right?"
>>
>>27384807
>His filly is not slated for dating
As that other anon pointed out, it seems like he's rusing us about that and I really want to believe that And if anything it could be non canon for your stories.
>>
>>27384813
cmon erf stop jerking off on Elo, keep going.
The cuteness must arrive.
>>
>>27384813
>"Of course I'm going say yes!" Diamond looks at you, she comes close, looking dreamily at you "Very...very yes."
>Her half lidded, bedroom eyes and soft smile almost made you sweat. Her face was close to yours now.
>You take a step back, a little nervous and nod
"G-great. So, when do you want to go then?"
>"Now" She says, in full confidence and love struck awe.
>"Now?!" Both you and Spoiled let out at the same time.
>Diamond nodded "Now, you're already dressed for it, right? And mother.." Diamond turned to Spoiled "Wouldn't it be ok to do it now so we can have a little more time before you leave in the morning mother?"
>Now?!...NOW?! You didn't even have anything set up yet!
>Spoiled's stance finally breaks. She didn't want to disappoint her daughter. But goddamn, even she knew that having nothing planned could put a damper on things.
>But she could see how happy her daughter was. It confounded her even. She knew Diamond cared deeply for you. But..this deeply? She didn't know what to say. For once, she didn't know what to do. She could just easily say she'd have to wait. But this was her last day, and she just wanted to see her happy. "...Yes...that would be advantageous"
>"See? And.." Diamond turned towards you "You did come to take me out right now, right? You're all dressed and ready to go. " She then gives you huge, soft, sad eyes. "you are ready to go....right?"
>....GNRNAENNNFS..RFWDF...NGH....ogh....c-come on...no...
"...yes...erm. Totally"
>You nod
"Definitely"
>"Anon" Diamond's heart then began to melt. She became softer, and nuzzled her head under yours just once "I knew you cared about me"
>...the way she said that. you knew exactly what she meant. she meant in terms of boyfriend and girlfriend....oh geez
>>
>>27384997
>Spoiled Rich did her best to come to terms that this was happening. But she couldn't. Atleast not while it was happening in front of herself. "I wish you both well..and..I'm going to your father's study to. Have a few drinks of cider. You both have a wonderful.." Her voice was becoming more strained by the second "Time..."
>Silver Spoon walked up to her best friend, almost excited as she was. "You're going to tell me about this after you come back, right?"
>"Oh, I'll tell you everything. Absolutely everything. I can already tell Anon is going to show me the best time ever! So why not share it with my best friend?" Diamond Tiara giggled, so sure everything was fine.
>But ohh lord. All she was doing was raising expectations on the whole damn thing. And you had to make sure she was happy. You didn't know what Spoiled would do. Even as she walked off, she still had a scary demeanor as the maids followed her.
>With that Silver Spoon had decided to go home. Excited and already prepping herself to listen to all the juicy details upon her friend's return.
>As for you and Diamond, you both also departed. To where? Who knows. for now, you were walking. Trying to think of something as your date walked close to you. A little too close at times. Not like your body nor male instincts minded.
>Besides, this was also about trying out being her actual boyfriend, or rather coltfriend. In fact, as you both walked out of the gate. You remembered you had something.
"Diamond...hey...do you mind closing your eyes for a minute?"
>"Closing my eyes?" She then blushed deeply, and walked back as she turned her head in a bashful manner "A-anon, we haven't even gone anywhere yet. It's t-too soon"
>What? too soon for what? You just wanted to give her the box of chocolates.
"Just trust me, close your eyes. And I'll tell you when to open them"
>Diamond Tiara complied, but you noticed she was also puckering her lips....oh shit. Thats what she meant. And..you would but...too early.
>>
>>27385067
>You open your saddle bag, and take out the box with your teeth. But now you couldn't actually speak.
>No problem, you just gave her a tap on the nose with your hoof.
>Diamond opened her eyes upon the tap. And saw it, the box of chocolates in your mouth. The moment she realized what they were. Her eyes lit up, she was in awe. "A-anon...is...did you get me a box of chocolates? Did you....just for me?"
>Well...it wasn't the truth. But given how the box was given to you. Saying yes was probably the thing they all wanted you to say.
>You nod. And slip the box back in your saddle bag.
"I'll hold on to them for now and give them to you when we come back. I hope you like them Diamond..."
>But Diamond didn't respond. She just looked deep into your eyes.
"Diamond?"
>"Huh?...ohh..oh sorry..I.." Diamond quickly shook her head to get out of her haze. She was so lost. She was on a date with her hero, her friend...her love. "I just was looking...at something."
>Then before you can ask about it. She steps past you and looks around "So where are we going Anon? You have something big planned, right?"
>....no....but wait! hold..the next step...maybe to rectify this. is to ask her what she likes.
"You'll see...but, you wanna just take a stroll through town and talk?"
>"Stroll through town? with you?" Diamond asked as she stepped closer to you.
"Yeah, we can talk about...ahh! what you like, that sounds like a pretty great topic."
>"I'd love that...a-and..it'd just be with you right? nopony else?"
"Well yeah, it is a date right?"
>She nuzzles one little nuzzle under your head again. "mhmmm...just us"
>You blush, and try your best to ignore the feeling you were getting. dammit. why did she have to be so affectionate towards you?
>>
>>27385155
>You both begin your trek into the center of town. Ponies were bustling in the streets. happy, healthy, having their chats.
"So..Diamond, what do you like to do?"
>"Ohhh you know. I like to do a little of everything. My mother kind of made it a point for me to be good at everything. But...well..you should know the biggest thing I'd like to be by now"
>.You did...
"Being a princess, right?"
>She nods
>"Mhmmm, I'd love to be a princess and lead my subjects to prosperity. And of course the perks that come with it too. Like free ice cream that they could never tell me not to eat because I'd be of royalty. And of course...I'd like it even more if I had a prince by my side." She looks at you with bedroom eyes again "I do have one in mind"
>You
>.....dammit. Why did you even need the date? Well...the date was needed. It was the proper way to court her that even Spoiled would have to agree with. But dammit, you knew she loved you. But...this devotion. It almost made you wish you were human. She'd make an adorable daughteru.
"eheh...well..erm"
>You didn't want to say something like "We're not official yet". You knew that would just piss her off. Especially since that could change by the end of it.
"If I could Diamond, without there being any consequences. I'd totally use my magic to make you a princess"
>Diamond sighed, she was remembering when she was being a little too harsh on you when it came to that. "Yeah...but. Using that kind of magic probably wasn't a good idea anyway. I shouldn't have bothered you about it."
>You could tell that she was still hurting over that moment. The way she tried to force you into it. It made her feel ashamed.
"Hey...don't even worry about it. The past is the past and it hasn't bothered me...and.."
>Then something hit you right in the brain.
"besides, I may not be able to turn you into a princess....but I know the four alicorn princesses...maybe you'd like to meet...ohhh sayyy...Princess Celestia?"
>>
>>27385181
welp. thats it for the night. 6 posts ain't bad considering i got held up by Doom.
>>
>>27385183
10/10 update, cute as shit
best
BEST
>>
>>27385205
Update is cute
Hive prospering
Thank
>>
>>27385181
Sweet, sweet filly romance.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.