[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how would you guys feel about an episode where Cadence and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
So how would you guys feel about an episode where Cadence and Fluttershy try and help Discord ask Celestia out on a date? I think it would be really cute and play on the chemistry we have already seen between the 2.
>>
File: OP1.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
OP1.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>27247817
>>
>>27247839
Damn, well I still think it would be a cute episode. Give Discord some character development.
>>
You just had to make a Dislestia thread just to counter this, right?

>>27247588
>>
>>27247968
The funny thing is, the artist didn't even intend for that for shipping
>>
>>27247968
It did get me thinking but it was the pic I put up that gave me the idea. I would still like it. Fluttershy and Cadence trying to help a nervous Discord talk to Celestia. It would be cute, relatable, and we'd get good screen time with Celestia and Discord. Besides, we know they already have some chemistry together. I still like it.
>>
>>27247817
>>27248006
Go home KP
>>
File: 1435695548261.jpg (89 KB, 438x503) Image search: [Google]
1435695548261.jpg
89 KB, 438x503
>>27247959
>>27248006
>>
What about an episode where Pinkie Pie joins a video game club Spike is apart of and makes things awkward there by being a better player than him.
>>
How would you guys feel about an episode where Celestia and Spike switch bodies, and try to prove each other how well they know Twilight?
>>
>>27248030
Video games would be kinda hard to push in the show. I know they have had them in before but that did give me an idea. There should be a unicorn that moves into ponyville as a regular citizen but Twily starts getting jelous and nervous when she realizes that this new unicorn appears to be better with magic than her. I don't mean like the first Trixie episode, the new unicorn wouldn't be trying to show off or one up Twily, she just happens to be better at magic and Twily notices it and doubts her own abilities. And we all know the perfect unicorn for this episode.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 403x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 403x300
>>
>>27248058
Would be funny but Spike would easily win. He's been with her literally his whole life. Celestias been distant lately. The body switching idea sounds like it would make for some excellent hijinks with some other ponies.
>>
File: 1460950756339.gif (1 MB, 216x268) Image search: [Google]
1460950756339.gif
1 MB, 216x268
>>27248025
>>
>>27247817

It would be the most awesome thing in the show
I ship them so hard, and I think it will help both of them to develop some character
>>
>>27248089
Like Starlight?
>>
>>27247817
Kill yourself autist. FlutterCord is confirmed in the S6 finale.
>>
>>27247817
Why would Fluttershy cuck herself when she could be the one ruling chaos dimension with him?

Also the show staff hates Celestia and most of them either fav Discord or ship discoshy. They will never tease them together.
>>
>>27250045
Nope, Discord will be back to evil and be slapped by Fluttershy and be defeated by Starlight Glimmer in the finale.
>>
>celestia
>discord
Why do people ship these two?
>>
>>27250209
To piss off canon fags and sunfags.
>>
>>27250237
I'm the one who started this thread and I love the dislestia ship but I'm also a huge Shimmerfag. Why would that ship piss off Shimmer fags?
>>
>>27250239
he means faggots who love celestia and make generals on sunday
>>
>>27247817
angry
>>
>>27248006
why?
why celestia?
why is candance even part of this episode?
>>
What about an episode where Celestia is changed into a filly after her rejuvenation processes is interrupted?
>>
What about an episode where Spike gets stressed out from wanting to balance a life of being a superhero vigilante and trying to be Twilight's #1 assistant?
>>
>>27247817
What about an episode where Sunburst seems desperate to appease Twilight being somehow obscure about his friendship with someone so important?
>>
what about an episode where Discord commits suicide because of all the shit shipping
>>
>>27250050
>Also the show staff hates Celestia and most of them either fav Discord or ship discoshy. They will never tease them together.

Even though I don't like how they treat Celestia, God Bless the staff. Discoshy OTP.
>>
>>27250209

Just a troll ship.

Except for the few ones that unironically believe those two have "chemistry".
>>
>>27250623
Basically any other ship.
>>
>>27247839
First post best post.
MLP should stay away from any romance at all.
Just look at Flash Sentry and Twilight, we don' even see Flash in Equestria anymore because of how poorly it was recived.
If you like shipping that's fine but keep that shit away from the show.
>>
>>27247817
>think it would be really cute and play on the chemistry we have already seen between them

>Discord and Celestia

>Chemistry

The only ones with a lick of actual chemistry with Discord are Fluttershy and Twilight. Get rid of your shitty googles, KP.
>>
>>27247817
What about an episode where Twilight thinks her princess role is making things too easy for her so she tries to create a new identity?
>>
>>27250209

Go watch Return of Harmony
Its not the best episode in the entire show without reason
>>
File: extreme vomit.jpg (221 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
extreme vomit.jpg
221 KB, 720x960
>>27247817
>>
>>27247817
>>
>>27252845

Are you bumping because you want some dislestia content?

I can draw, bad, but what we need more is a writefag
>>
>>27247817
That's way too good an idea for it to happen on the show. I'm not even a shipper, but I see a strong potential with an episode like that.
>>
>>27250785
>this
Have that shit in your fics and greens as much as you want but keep it the fuck out of the show.
>>
How would you feel if there was an episode where Angel gets stranded on an island where the natives think he is a god?
>>
>>27248406
>>27253739

The only ones that actually believe something good would come out of this are the shippers getting their panties wet at any sign (delusional or real). And this goes for any pairing in general.

I rather having Celestia and Discord being developed individually than forcing unnecessary shipping.

And so far, it's good.
>>
>>27253895
>And so far, it's good.

For Discord, for the most part.

Celestia still needs lots of characterization and development.

Personally, I want to see more of Discord with Twilight or Fluttershy. He seems to have some sort of Picard vs Q thing going on with the former.
>>
>>27247817

bump for greentext
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.